Remember that time Big Boss managed to lift a 500-ton war machine trying to squish him?

Remember that time Big Boss managed to lift a 500-ton war machine trying to squish him?

Attached: FaintJaggedDegu-mobile.jpg (640x360, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R47dF1Q7tPQ
youtu.be/rjDAxXj9H8k
youtube.com/watch?v=NBol3dpDArg
youtube.com/watch?v=GdXJV2dSGGk
youtube.com/watch?v=6uIa_Pg6wUg
youtube.com/watch?v=ThutNUSMDfY
youtube.com/watch?v=8X6Bi-itutQ
youtube.com/watch?v=J0iRAVMakgA
youtu.be/vY5MQ5wa-N4
youtu.be/vsj_Mti3DYs
youtu.be/T9_EQ_NyY0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember that time snake fought a rathalos?

remember that time kaz went from being best buds with bb to wanting to murder him just cause he did a little prank on him.

Remember that time he got shot at by a Tommygun manifested out of bees

Attached: 1564112403328.jpg (1024x956, 586K)

Remember that time a guy with a flamethrower somehow turned into a flame skull?

Remember how the Cobras seemingly forgot about said guy. Not one mention, not even by The Boss.

Remember as the others were introduced he just sat in the back of the chopper, solemny watching the ground?

Attached: 09e0176a91a43405263540240f12945a_l.jpg (900x450, 113K)

Remember that time when Snake got shot by dozens of bullets and he survived by eating rations ?

Or just spraying first aid spray which is apparently wolverine regeneration in a can.

Or just standing still and waiting for the wounds to heal themselves call of duty-style.

Peacewalker is pure kino

Remenber that time where the only good Kojombo MGS game was Peace Walker?

the one with the most boring bosses in any mgs?

Based fighting spirit.

no, thats mgsv

I recall being the one with the best and most grounded ones, you mean the bisexual vampire or man on fire was better in any sense?
mechs > humans

Well they carry a lot of those weapons with them also snake and riaden run around with stinger missiles those things are heavy

remember when solid snake killed him with a lighter and hair spray?

Attached: snake.jpg (465x430, 28K)

All of the bosses were bullet sponge cos they wanted to have co op

f-fuck you

Quite honestly fuck Peace Walker completely. Oh and of COURSE Yea Forums regularly claims "but it's the best game in the series" fuck off autists.

MGSV has bosses?

And here they fucking are like super special snowflake clockwork

all the bosses in pw are boring ass tanks, robots and copters. no characters whatsoever other than fucking paz at the end. even PW itself just repeats generic robot lines despite having The Boss' AI inside it. PW objectively has the most boring, soulless bosses in the whole series. also lol @ "most grounded ones" when the OP is from PW which is the most ungrounded thing BB has ever done.

The tanks and copters are beaten just by doing shit you've done prior: capture the mooks and then shoot the captain. How lazy and uncreative of them, not that tanks and copters manned by nameless mooks weren't already lazy ass bosses on their own.

This too, fuck the AI machines, they are so goddamn tedious.

Peace Walker and V are not canon.

but it is unironically the best game in the series

Portable Ops was kino prove me wrong

Pretty much any MGS3 boss is more fun and memorable than anything in PW. What's your favourite PW enemy boss line? Hatsune Miku saying "lalala"?

can't

Attached: PPSSPPWindows64 2014-08-20 12-50-29-01.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

You're right, best psp game with Wipeout and Daxter and ridge racer.

saying dumb shit in every thread wont make you right though
>i know, lets take the LAMEST game in the series and say it's the BEST one!
>at least im not a normalfaggot right guys? Hows all your tedious stat management going? Feel like a tyrant yet?

the only memorable thing from that game is Calling Through the Night.

God I felt so dumb wasting all that time on the MSF member management thing when in the end the game is too short and simple for most of that shit to matter. Talk about wide as an ocean and deep as a puddle.

yes user! But you can post lyrics from it in all caps every thread! Fucking based!?

>the endless boss battles against tanks, APCs and choppers
I fucking hated Peace Walker's side content

Attached: 1535398100322.jpg (154x200, 9K)

Literally the only MGS game i got too bored to finish. Utter garbage for people who dont actually like MGS games.

neither are 4 and 3

I liked it's base movement system. It felt like a portable version of MGS3.
BUT
That stamina mechanic was horrible. It made game nearly unplayable for someone like me who goes non-lethal so i have to carry bodies back and forth and that wastes a lot of stamina

I only got to the end credits and was thankful the game was finally over. When the game told me "there's another chapter! you gotta unlock it first though haha" I said fuck it and never played it again. I just read the rest on the wiki.

It's literally made for Monster Hunter fags. I hate Kojima, after giving us the literal abortion MGS4 was, he does this.

>What's your favorite PW enemy boss line? Hatsune Miku saying "lalala"?
>boss lines
Fuck boss characters, they all cringe-worthy and stupid personas. I find irrational monsters or AI driving mechs much more interesting. That is why GLaDOS is the best video game boss ever made.
On a side note, I find the lalala terrifying and actually fits the mech wonderfully. Imagine a simple soldier telling tales about the "singing mechs" and suddenly the hear the lalala.

4 and TPP are the only ones I want scraped from canon. I'd be more okay if fucking Ghost Babel was canon and not those.

If Kojima didn't have any genuinely good ideas left for Gimmicky Human Boss Fights, I'll take giant robots any day.

Attached: 1414168496105.gif (271x208, 297K)

the human torch.

I don't give a single flying fuck about MGS series and writing. That is why I find PW the most enjoyable game from the series, without the proper hardware, Kojombo couldn't fill the game with garbage cinematic script and by being limited, he actually did a good job for once.

The bosses are the most memorable part of the series, sorry you prefer boring, soulless lazy bullet sponge battles using MGS' series horrible action gameplay.

Also what the fuck? How the hell is that good design? Yes let's make our top secret machines announce and telegraph everything they do because of course people are gonna be scared of hatsune fucking miku.

Paz didn't really wanted to kill him, she was hesitating to the prospect of how foolishly brave snake was.

Yep. Always my favorite genre of games: the games where they fuck off the actual fanbase and say "but what about the (insert fucking absolutely unrelated fandom here)???"

I play Monster Hunter and PW is fucking garbage, this isn't like MH at all. Other than maybe the actual Rathalos fight.

I should've said Japanese people, not Monster Hunter fags.

MGS' series strength lies in having memorable characters. Random machines aren't memorable and more importantly they aren't fun to fight in the first place.

Yeah well you know what all that got her? raped. There is no joke here. Just stone cold no lube rape.

>of course people are gonna be scared of hatsune fucking miku.
You say that because you weren't a simple farmer running from a giant building size tank singing like a murder robot. It would haunt your dreams and curse your soul.

Attached: Sem título.png (703x459, 474K)

Even the shitty ass bosses from MGS4 were slightly more tolerable than PW's, if just as unmemorable since they're basically pokemon endlessly repeating their names.

This. Fuck the Japanese, their developers are wasted on them. Japanese devs? Based. Japanese consumers of games? Faggots. Switch has already outsold PS4 in Japan and they absolutely dont play video games on PC which means current gen greats like REmake 2, DMC5 and Sekiro are played by us, not the Japanese themselves. Fuck the Japanese gamer.

Remember that time Big Boss managed to life an even HEAVIER war machine trying to squish him?

Attached: ez game.png (642x363, 245K)

>I don't give a single flying fuck about MGS series and writing
Except PW's bosses are also boring as fuck gameplay wise like the post said. And MGS sucks for action gameplay.
You'd have a point if it weren't for the fact that you also do this against Cocoon which is an unmanned AI machine that's even heavier than ZEKE.

Their shit taste is what happens when you wage slave for 80% of your daily life.

I'm not sure what's exactly japanese-pandering about boring bullet sponge bosses?

>All those hours spent on PW co-op and multiplayer

>Fantasizing how this will look like in TPP

>The mechanics they could add

>The interactions we'd have with Ocelot, Miller etc.

I am still dissapointed

Attached: 1562274677229.png (225x350, 54K)

Well. Then their devs work for us now. I can only hope they still stay true to themselves because us being the only ones consuming their games is how you end up with RE5 and RE6 when you actually need REmake 2.

remember that time RAY wasn't a complete pile of garbage? I don't

MGS2 Ray never got to do anything, its a different one in 4. Maybe that one wasn't a piece of shit.

I'm not sure Hatsune Miku is comparable to actual psychological warfare like the Stuka's siren which is terrifying even if you're hearing it on a youtube video inside your safe little home.

Either way, it's dumb design for your top secret AI machine to announce everything it does to the enemy and warn them ahead of time that they're there, even when they haven't seen you yet, they're always singing.

Graphs, stats, pie charts, precenteges, imagining battles you are being told is happening but isn't and more importantly: the opurtunity to grind away with numbers for the 2 hour train subway journey to work in the morning.

Remember that time where he didn't and then they ended up hugging in from of The Boss' grave.

All the MGS games are amazing

Attached: 1557988945390.gif (498x358, 778K)

yeah after getting abused by everything in a span of 24 hours, i'm surprised he could even walk after all of that

Attached: fire ass cheeks.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>mfw we will never have PW 2 with mechs based on

Funny thing, I find this "strength" the biggest flaw of the series, anime-shonen like villans are only "memorable" if you have no taste at all, they are only memorable for being deeply cringeworthy. I bet you can't name 5 bosses that you can actually relate or be immerse on their characters and beliefs, they are all a joke.
PW actually don't suck for action gameplay, It's even more fun in COOP because you need to endure other people flaws, It's like l4d2 type of fun. You must be playing the game wrong.

Attached: thumb-1024x520.jpg (2324x1248, 978K)

I still don't see boring bullet sponge boss there. Japs like stuff like MH which, while grindy, has fun combat, PW's bosses on the other hand sure as hell don't.

I like all the Metal Gear games except MGSV :)

Attached: 1554049926365.webm (1280x720, 454K)

i only like mgs 1 and 2

based :)

i'd be angry at big boss to for "shining light even in death" mission.

>it's dumb design for your top secret AI machine to announce everything it does to the enemy and warn them ahead of time that they're there
Well, it's a video game after all.

Carrying bodies back and forth felt like i was being lobotomized playing portable ops

>I find this "strength" the biggest flaw of the series
I'm sorry you don't like the only redeeming part of this series and enjoy boring ass bullet sponge boss fights in objectively terrible combat action that is MGS, which is deliberate since it's supposed to focus on stealth gameplay wise. Which is weird because they gave a stealth option for the manned copter and tank bosses but not the AI in PW.
>PW actually don't suck for action gameplay,
Yes it does holy shit. Bosses are just bullet sponges, the shooting is awkward and the movement is slow because the games focus on stealth, not combat. Pretty much any TPS blows MGS' action sequences out of the water.
>It's even more fun in COOP
Throwing shit at each other is fun if you do it with friends, not an argument for the game itself.

The basics of CQC are hardcore dude.

Even this one?

Attached: packshot-1c175d789c3c12a884531152002bf1a0.jpg (500x713, 132K)

so, where was Konami's Gamescom announcement?

People that dont like peace walker are just too ashamed to know how absolutely kino it is
youtu.be/R47dF1Q7tPQ
youtu.be/rjDAxXj9H8k

Sahelanthropus is the most kino boss fight in the series.

Attached: MGSV.PS4.1080P.SAHELANTHROPUS_MISSION_31.HD_SCREENCAPS.2.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

I feel like MGS3 has been dirtied by this game's plot. It feels like a shitty hollywood movie sequel like Ghostbusters 2, which it might as well be.

Someones having a spaz attack because an user said he liked the boss fights

>mass produced trash

MG Survive is the best zombie survival game that isn't Dying Light.

Had the best online lobby music of the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=NBol3dpDArg

>how dare you disagree and explain your point of view, let me insult you!
Classic.

Attached: 1409529716885.gif (298x298, 840K)

I mean, just look at your sentence structure. Im not saying your wrong but it looks like you were fuming steam from you ears when you typed that

Remember when Big Boss canonically fucked Kaz?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (800x453, 52K)

tfw only reason huey cared about walking upright weapon is cause strangelove told him if he wants her he should stand upright and tell him

tfw he killed her anyway for no reason? later after having hal with her and forcing him to pilot the robot shinji

what the fuck is wrong with him

>No Gear Rex in monster hunter world

fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=GdXJV2dSGGk

most kino metal gear fight*
and that is, also only on surface level
because the story is shit which means that there's not that much "emotional" value in the fight

That's nice dear.

Peace Walker legitimately makes me wish this game was an animu or tv show, the way the game is structured feels perfect for it. Goddamit how did they miss out on something that kino

By this logic 90% of posts made on this site are done by spazzes because that post is tame as hell.

Am..am i wrong?

>Bosses are just bullet sponges
Only late side-content, but by there you already got weaponry that can actually damage mechs.
They actually got different attacks and movement according to their model, like
>spilling gas to fuck up your vision
>using different phases of main cannon bombings
>use machine guns for short/middle range combat
>attacking with mortars to get you by the cover
>run away/over you maneuvers
>using the tank as a cover your enemies
>even the main barrel has a hitbox
And that is only the tanks mechs.
>the shooting is awkward and the movement is slow because the games focus on stealth
The game rewards you for carefully thinking and using the vast gimmicks in your favor. >mines/EMP grenades make mechs stop for maintenance
>mechs have different hitboxes with different vulnerabilities
>managing between the infinite bandana/supplies and recover items is a big deal in the heat of the battle
>find proper advantage spots can be the decisive factor of your battle but circle-strafing mechs alone is still a possibility
>Throwing shit at each other is fun if you do it with friends
eww. But PW built with the intent of COOP in mind, maybe that is why the health pool can be kinda hard to tackle alone (when you are a noob). The game has "classes" for pro-players to immerse themselves, like playing as the medic with the ambulance box, a trapper with mines and stun grenades, using COOP only weapons for mass damage and so on.

Attached: 79c3ec87b21d7a1edf9dae3be928e350.jpg (1024x768, 83K)

>Only late side-content
No, all of them are. Hell that's the reason the game gives you an option to call for supplies.
>They actually got different attacks and movement according to their model, like
Good job proving you don't know what bullet sponge means. Like the other guy said, they're bullet sponges since they were made with COOP in mind and told single player to eat shit, not that coop magically redeems the game.
>The game rewards you for carefully thinking and using the vast gimmicks in your favor
Except the enemies are too easy and simple for that to matter, fuck all I did was just blast PW's AI with rocket launchers and shot the flying tracking projectile with a machinegun which deals it more damage and it still was a long, boring bullet sponge fight. Doesn't help that the bastard has a phase where it hides behind the buildings that you can't get to while shooting shit at you so you have to wait till it's done. Either way that doesn't stop the fact that enemies are bullet sponges and especially later on you WILL need supply drops.

Really, again, supply drops are more than enough proof that the bosses are bullet sponges. Your perception is warped because you played in coop. Like I said, any game can be fun with friends and doesn't justify the game itself let alone the single player content.

I thought i was doing something wrong or just hadnt figured out the trick to the bkss yet like psycho mantis or vamp or something, but nah it was just intentionally super fucking tedious. The only good part of peace walker was sneaking around with the banana. The rest is awful. If you like it, you might just not like mgs, which is fine by the way. Why they removed crawling still baffles me to this day.

youtube.com/watch?v=6uIa_Pg6wUg

you are padding the shit out of the things and making things more complex than the really seem. what's next, "having to decide whether or not to run away or shoot"? like come on, by spouting common sense statements like that you could make even Pinwheel from dark souls look complex.

the thing is that the bosses aren't exactly hard, their attacks are easy to dodge, it isn't exactly complex to hide and call for supplies and as far as killing them goes, you're always better off just blasting the AI capsule for maximum damage, so that whole thing about multiple strategies and weaknesses goes out the window.

> If you like it, you might just not like mgs,
Holy shit you're right, this guy even admits it, no wonder he likes PW.

MGR is a million times more memorable than MGS4 because the bosses are campy and fun. Without them MGR would lose a lot of its memorability. People wouldn't like MGS3 as much if they didn't care about The Boss either. You are brain damaged.

> enemies
*bosses

>big heath pool = bullet sponge
Only late mech ops, if you played the story missions bosses and had trouble, you were underpowered and was playing it wrong.
> fuck all I did was just blast PW's AI with rocket launchers and shot the flying tracking projectile with a machinegun which deals it more damage
Peace Walker is by far the worst mech for hiding like a sissy fag, the best mechs battles are the Pupa and Cacoon for the vast range of movements and ways to destroy the beasts.
Pupa > ZEKE > Tanks > Cacoon > minivans > helicopters > that big drone thing >>>> Peace Walker phase 1 >>>>>>>>>> Shit Wanker phase 2
>Your perception is warped because you played in coop
I only got to play the game for the first time this year, mate. The coop scene is dead and only once in a lifetime, I find some European or jap willing to play. But when I do, I see how that game really shines. MGSV would be much better if they got COOP too.

>having to decide whether or not to run away or shoot
Well, you can't be using items when reloading weapons or when you are knocked down (for about 2 seconds), this can literally kill you.
>you're always better off just blasting the AI capsule for maximum damage
My friend, the game is little as a puddle but deep like a lake. If you are trying to get the AI parts or the mech's heads, you need to rethink your whole approach. Blasting the AI core is for casuals.
MGR isn't MGS, and anime-shonen like bosses make sense, the game isn't trying to be taking seriously and you literally rip in half a metal gear ray on the tutorial. Now with MGS 3 all prepotent about sides, loyalty and having bosses like the Pain or the Sorrow is really cringeworthy.

Attached: 65626c3e7f584ae0d5284eec6991d504.jpg (2048x2673, 468K)

yfw Konami supplied codes for special units meaning you didn't hae to carry bodies at all.

The OST in general was the best in the series, for some reason.

Calling the night is the best MGS theme ever done.

Wait..what? Explain

What did he mean by this? youtube.com/watch?v=ThutNUSMDfY

Blessed post, if ps3 send username havnt been able to play coop since the MGSV hype

PO and PO+ combined have the most comfy quintessential MGS music.

>Vita has a mod to enable true right analog controls in both PW and Po-Ops
>PPSSPP only has PW
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

Attached: arthur.jpg (800x450, 82K)

You need to play through every side ops to unlock that. Yea Forums has shit taste and doesn't like PW so nobody else here will get this.

Why does Peace Walker have Monster Hunter missions like the Rathalos? It’s funny how you can cook rations but that Rathalos is the only boss I actually can’t beat and I used to farm AI cores from the bosses all the time, how the fuck

>PPSSPP only has PW
what?

No not that but the konami code thing

No user, the comfy music title goes to Peace Walker. It's a tie between 3 and V for kino.

Attached: 1_Miller_and_Paz.jpg (1024x695, 367K)

There's only a patch for PW, nothing for PO on PPSSPP.

You're such a disgusting newfag it's not even funny. Don't talk about a Yea Forums you weren't here for.

Attached: 1417914720278.png (1000x1000, 791K)

The fucking last song when you fight Paz was totally unexpected but got me so fucking ready to scrap that bitch, it was awesome

PW OST isn't even good.

Those MH bosses are the worst, it's fanfiction tier content and those little dinosaurs are always fucking with you, also fuck those rare items drops.

Ignore this guy, I love Peace Walker and honestly really enjoyed fighting the bosses, no one played online so did all the shit solo and recruited Hideo and shit, how in the actual fuck do you beat the Rathalos? And did someone in development work on MH games or something, why is it there other than they wanted to push co-op?

15 minutes of cutscenes
>1 minute of gameplay (hold W to watch dude trying to stand up)
>2 minute cutscene
>30 seconds of gameplay (hold W)
>5 minute cutscene
>30 seconds of gameplay (crawl under bed)
>more cutscene

This is my first MGS, is the whole series like this?

Attached: metal-gear-solid-v-5-phantom-pain-code-via-email.jpg (1528x2156, 520K)

This one and Peace Walker are almost entirely different games compared to the rest of the franchise. Only similar stuff is the humor sometimes

Your post is bad and you should feel bad.

MGS is bad and you should feel bad for liking a disgusting series like that

The first mission is the most straightforward and worst of the entire game and unlike any other mission, let alone all the weird base management later

Calm down bro you just played 1 hour of 1 game in a series of like 8 different games

Well, there's not really much he could've done there. Flames would've caused BEEEEEES to flee.

You’re not going to understand literally 95% of the story/characters with only this game’s context, you’re gonna be asking “Who the fuck is Cipher” every time they mention him cause you’re never gonna see him or know who or what he is

What the fuck is canon at this point then?

Attached: DF5F5E22-8FAD-4C60-AFDB-2F60FE1372A1.jpg (250x250, 25K)

But hey on the bright side, its also the worst one. Its only up from here for you.

They’re all canon, people just get pissy about Kojima. Some will say 2 isn’t canon either cause it was all fake

whatever Yea Forums wants to be canon. so nothing.

Ghost Babel, Snake revenge, Twin Snakes and Survival. Also, the ACID series, the rest is garbage like anything Kojombo touches.

Is it bad i got incessantly triggered when a friend of mine said he beat MGSV in 5 days by just calling an orbital strike every mission, and called the stealth boring?

It's worse than 4?

Depends on how you feel about the other Metal Gear games. I always see a lot of people having V as their favorite cause of the open-ended gameplay and Mother Base.

I too have been watching the Outer Heaven Network marathon.

Don't listen to them

Attached: 1392164529560587043.jpg (800x569, 155K)

We are slaves of S ranks and optimal objectives, your friend is a Chad and knows that MGS V is deeply flawed.
What is so great about going tranq gun blazing? The rest is just gimmick garbage.

>no MGR
>no PO
To the trash, it belongs.

I like to do the Quiet mission by only calling in supply carboard boxes on her head, enough of them will take her out.

>gimic garbage
Its the greatest stealth sandbox ever created by man

MGR is in like 2020 right? People have been begging for a second one since forever so maybe that’s a possibility with just Konami and money in the way

>post yfw Peace Walker would be in MGS V but was scraped.

Funny way to right NU-HITMAN.

Attached: 23hq7.jpg (600x450, 39K)

It only has games that has Kojimas name at least 10 times. Peace Walker and Rising triggers him cause he didnt have his ego platered on it

Wheres my Demon Edition, rusecruise fags?

Attached: CKUjN9PXAAAn6jU.jpg (504x336, 31K)

D-Dog makes it easier to sneak desu but it’s always fun to airdrop D-Walker in and burn down a whole PMC village in central africa while listening to Rebel Yell

(((((((SOON))))))))

My ultimate pro-gamer move was getting D-dog with Fulton gear and going rocket punching everyone in my way, the ultimate stealth was actually shouting like a bitch and a dog running like a maniac making people warping through wormholes.

Yeah, look at all the MGSV stuff at the Konami booth. They are setting up to announce something any minute.

Attached: 56yhtgre4rh576i8juhytg.jpg (1024x576, 113K)

GIVE IT BACK IT WAS OURS

Attached: 1497660644458.jpg (601x469, 48K)

How do you go from this...

Attached: Huey.jpg (1500x1500, 172K)

>if just as unmemorable since they're basically pokemon endlessly repeating their names.
No, that's MGS3.

His PW appearance always reminded me of Howard Stern.

Remember that time Kojima made good games? That was back in 2003.
How things have changed...

To this.

Attached: 3246t5tgr42t.jpg (606x393, 45K)

Where the hell did this demon edition shit even come from? There’s been “Chapter 3” dlc prayers since the game came out but Konami already put out a “complete” version of the game like last year, and they wouldn’t make up finished shit or ever work with Kojima again even if it meant money.

>Boss, remember when we escaped Mother Base and a wormhole opened up and sucked in the entire base? I bet Emmerich knows something about it, probably the work of Cipher.

Attached: miller.png (350x360, 142K)

>my dear Zero
Fuck off Miller.

This kind of shit is what makes V one of a kind. I love the Jehuty arm that has Venom yell “Haidara!!” when he shoots it off and teleports an enemy

Was just a fag on Yea Forums starting rumors as usual. But rusecruise fags are so brain damaged that they believed it.

it's not? I like that one..

Attached: 1563218128204.gif (240x244, 74K)

And people got mad over zombies in Survive cause they were too unrealistic for MGS standards.
BB has a conversation with a literal anthropomorphic cat in PW

Metal Gear is the only series where not a single entry is canon.

So what is the canon?

Please i cant take it anymore, i cant take another e3. Please someone say they'll reveal something. Gamescom or tokyo game show i dont care i just need something.
Where is Carmel, why did you fail us

Attached: 1566262415601.jpg (753x595, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8X6Bi-itutQ

Attached: Episode 34.png (1280x720, 1.3M)

On the railgun

Kojima is running out of time. It has to be TGS. It's the last event before the release.

Attached: truth.png (1889x1426, 210K)

Nothing. Games contradict themselves with every new entry.
People excuse such by claiming kojima never thought about them as a series but as individual games.

He still could have done a better job at keeping things consistent and logical.

Remember that time Snake was actually a doctor given mind fuck by two twins who were actually dolls?

Fucking Acid. Great actual game though.

Attached: metalgearacid_review.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

youtube.com/watch?v=J0iRAVMakgA

I dont even care if this is larping bullshit, i just want to cling on to some shrivil of hope for this series and for konami in general

Attached: Goose.gif (500x324, 2.63M)

anyone just want a decent coop/combat focused MGS game?

>It has to be TGS

Attached: 1562776675237.png (338x327, 169K)

This
youtu.be/vY5MQ5wa-N4

wait,what the hell is this? was this released?

I really hope its real.

Attached: 1565191712668.png (320x287, 107K)

i dunno, i think it can work.

have you seen the south park ginger kids episode? the part with the creepy ginger girl stalking kids while singing? or how about the freddy kruger nursery rhyme from nightmare in elm street? now imagine a gigantic death machine aiming its payload at you while booming out creepy singing... im sure anyone would be shitting their pants in utter fear.

oh so you never fought gear rex? how cute!

Imagine hearing this as a warning before the bombs fall i would be scared as fuck
youtu.be/vsj_Mti3DYs
youtu.be/T9_EQ_NyY0M

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU IMBECILE FAGGOT TASTELESS PIECE OF SHIT AHHHHHHHH YOU FUCKING DEAF

You feel it too, don't you?

Why are we still here..?
Just to fap?

Every night, I can feel my penis and the pee in my balls… even my testosterone.
The NTRs I’ve read… the WAIFUs I’ve lost… won’t stop cucking…

It’s like they’re all still there.
You feel it, too, don’t you?

Attached: The_Art_of_Metal_Gear_Solid_V_c006_v00_p066_Digital_HD_danke.jpg (1280x1707, 221K)

Why do you write like a retard? you fucking imbecile.

It's not even top 10.

Remember the times..?

Attached: restinpeace.jpg (3440x1440, 1.49M)

To be fair, pavlovian response is likely to mean if someone farting onto a mic precedes nuclear armageddon I'll probably freak out every time after someone breaks wind too.

>Caramel shitting up the board for days with muh ruse horseshit
>completely disappeared after it was revealed Death Stranding was a pissing simulator

Attached: 1564573084029.png (394x355, 170K)

I remember when Yea Forums changed.

we all suffered together

We can leave behind much more than just DNA. Through speech, music, literature, and movies... what we've seen, heard, felt... anger, joy, and sorrow... these are the things I will pass on. That's what I live for.
We need to pass the torch, and let our children read our messy and sad history by its light. We have all the magic of the digital age to do that with.

Attached: jrRYOwP.jpg (1284x727, 69K)

nothing wrong

with

h
o
w

i
write

Attached: Kirk_2267.jpg (1440x1080, 378K)

Let us take a moment to appreciate how fucking great Peace Walker's character and vehicle models are.

was this the most kino character in the entire series?

Attached: sol.jpg (600x450, 34K)

i love mgs2

We all do user. I wonder if Kojima will make something similar to MGS after Death Stranding because it doesn't look like a game with a sequel planned.

I wouldn't be so sure. Look what he did to all of us with Death Stranding already, even before release. I think he's planning more with it than just one game.

That's not why people got mad over Survive

python's theory about it makes it pretty cool though. on the other hand - theory doesn't make its gameplay any good.