I want a gundam simulator for pc, why we should suffer with those generic 3rd person hack and slash games?

I want a gundam simulator for pc, why we should suffer with those generic 3rd person hack and slash games?

Attached: serveimage-43.jpg (589x468, 70K)

because Sunrise sold out to Bandai, enjoy your mediocre games forever

So we are just going to get shit games from a single producer just like the wwe games under 2k games? Damn it.

Have you tried other mech sims?

Nope just some mecha mods for arma 3, any suggestions?

sadly

You could try
MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries
Heavy Gear 2
Steel Battalion (If you can get a hold of it)
Starsiege
None of these are real gundam like however. Gundam type mecha tend to fall under action games for the most part. Mech sims usually have the "tanks on legs" mechs.

Best game I would recommened is Armored Core even though its 3rd person. That tends to mix some sim autism in with fast mechs.

I always wondered. How do you create a simulator for something that factually doesn't even exist?

Attached: 1431375770052.jpg (2004x2805, 1.72M)

The closest to a sim game Gundam has is Side Story. But that only came out on Dreamcast.

I guess if you don't playing as dirty space scum you can emulate Zeonic Front for PS2 as well. It's not full blown sim tier. But it is a more tactical game than most Gundam games

Theoretical simulation I suppose. Also because accurate sims tend to bore people. Its the difference between playing Freespace and one of those NASA space sims.

I never understood how those basic ass flight controls somehow allow them to do all the crazy shit they do in the shows. Yes, even the original MSG. At least G Gundam dropped the pretense that Mobile Suits are even remotely realistic and just made the cockpits VR Kung Fu chambers.

Nice, thanks
I think the gundams (at least the original ones from 79') were based on real life physics and aerodynamics, even if giant robots don't exist today, it could be a fun game to play if the simulation is challenging but rewarding.

Titan fall 2 is the best mech game

Titans aren't mechs though

Based zoomer

Isn't that a stupid quote from the devs?

Attached: titanfail.jpg (985x963, 335K)

based

Attached: super spicy.webm (800x450, 2.99M)

Legion is the best

Kill em all Papa Scorch

KILL EM ALL

So how bad is MechWarrior 5 looking?

It's a fucking mech

NUH-UH IT'S TOTALLY DIFFERENT

*Titan.

Wrong

>I think the gundams (at least the original ones from 79') were based on real life physics and aerodynamics
You mean the series where the RX-78 performs atmospheric re-entry by holding out its shield in front of it?

everything must burn

Attached: this is why crash site is great.webm (800x450, 2.92M)

>build absolutely ridiculous mech battlestation
>use it to play SDGO

For what purpose?

its the same thing you autistic name fag, go kill yourself and go back to lelddit

To be immersed in SDGO

join the air force and wait 1000 years until someone develops gundams and minovski particles, then you can pilot a real one!

But user, we'll be dead.

t. Asshurt mechfag who can't detect sarcasm

dont remind me. FUCK! i want to pilot a gundam and travel the space in a cool mecha ;-;

Programmed macros to keys is the official excuse.

>that fucking printer
All that work gone, like tears in rain.