XD

xD

Attached: abYQ86v_460s.jpg (460x819, 75K)

shit thread manchild

Attached: dale.png (630x1029, 603K)

Gamers amirite?

Hoverhanding his own wife

XDDD

Attached: 1566309654784.jpg (3024x4032, 877K)

PogChamp

My god those kids hairline. Poor souls.

Literally just left reddit for being full of 14-year-old-Facebook-tier-shitposting-faggots and now I see this shit. Where do I go from here?

Fucking hell that's good
Unexpected epic crossover

back
XD

This dude looks like a jackass but I fully support everything in that post. Wife is cute though

Wtf, you looking for easy karma or some shit?

I don't think stealth archery has much of an effect on an organized military that totals more than ten guys with no discipline.

OMEGALUL

Oh I get it, because that's Skyrim from the video game The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and as we know, he kills many dragons during the events of that video game. Additionally he kills quite a lot of human enemies, enough that one could extrapolate that he could take on an entire army by himself. If he were to exist in the universe of Game of Thrones, he would be very powerful indeed!

>commit quickly
What? People not having kids is not the problem. Maybe we just don't like towing the line for fucking corporations. I agree that people need to actually realize and uphold a moral code, but that means something different for literally every person alive. Morality is subjective. Also, stop being such a self important douche. You don't get an award for doing the shit you're supposed to.

thank you captain obvious

What's with the downvotes, guys?
EDIT: Why am I being downvoted?
EDIT 2: RIP inbox

WHITE people not having kids IS the problem.

I will life for like 70 years. Why in the world would I spend any second less than half not doing what I love. I'll settle down when I'm 50, retired, and can actually see my kids grow up instead of having to learn about them through some daycare clerk.

LOL I am literally breathing in and out of my nose!!

>Season 8 apprently shits on everything for the faggots invested thier time on this garbage
based

Who cares, go tell it to pol nigger.

It really isn't. That's a misdirection from actual problems.

xD