I hope you're not thinking about worshipping Talos user. Everyone in the empire recognizes that he was just a man...

I hope you're not thinking about worshipping Talos user. Everyone in the empire recognizes that he was just a man, don't you agree?

Attached: 18300986_1315431761837877_8547356141346705125_n.jpg (509x509, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Arkay_the_Enemy
youtube.com/watch?v=QvuW2Jl5ZyY
youtube.com/watch?v=lxWUtShF_pE
youtube.com/watch?v=iR-K2rUP86M
elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Markarth_Incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure.

The Thalmor are literally Jews.

huh?

Attached: Wulf.jpg (1050x1050, 140K)

Can't wait to kill another of Ulfrics boys

Attached: 1565490351746.jpg (856x1024, 135K)

Based yellow dick riding impernigger murdering the guys still paying respect to the one who founded the 3rd empire in the first place.

>Everyone in the empire
Good thing Skyrim is no longer part of the Empire

Talos? Who's that? I worship Ysmir.

Why yes, I do fight for the freed of Skyrim and her people. What gave it away?

Attached: tld23et6546542.jpg (665x262, 57K)

Imagine being so butthurt over a Nord becoming divine you would rather end reality than deal with it.
Sad really.

>Nord

You know, I don't have anything against that skald in markarth but I still rat him out to ondolemar whenever I play simply because I like having him greet me at the thalmor embassy party.

test

They are Jews and Nazis at the same time

so israel?

Fuck off Impericuck. Literally bowing down to the whims of faggots like the Thalmor and pretending you're not.

Praise Talos

Attached: 1363567076376.jpg (778x1026, 227K)

The Aldmeri Dominion are history denying dumbshits.

Fact: Argonians are the most powerful race in the world.

Attached: 1553218531886.jpg (750x1200, 143K)

This game literally made me racist against *lves
what did Todd mean by this?

I didn’t know if that was a male or a female argonian.
Then I remember the Hist allows them to be both.

m-mommy?

>worshipping some faggot instead of the murder robot
every dead elf is a shrine to my god

This is what peak performance looks like.

>paying respect by seceding from the empire he built
die dumb hillbilly stormcloak. dont you have a sister to fuck?

It's no longer Talos' empire though. The Septims are gone, usurped by a cuckold who banned Talos worship.

Death to the empire.

Every game before Skyrim contains mutiple events/mechanics/occurrences/references that heavily hint towards Talos actually ascending to godhood. The contrived skyrim conflict only works by retconning or simply ignoring the previous games and even then the Aldmeri Dominion doesn't offer any insight beyond "WE WUZ AEDRA AND SHEET".

Explain the inconsistencies in descriptions of Cyrodiil you knife-eared faggot.

Why do the Thalmor get angry at Talos for just being a man, while they're also perfectly fine with Arkay?

they belive that akay was a Mer and there's the part that Talos send the robot god of atheism against them.

Arkay being a man ist just Paradise Lost tier fanfiction of some priest.

>
The justiciars know your face. And we elves have long memories...

Attached: serveimage-26.jpg (602x339, 92K)

Because Talos btfo'd the Altmer during his conquest of Tamriel.

>Mannimarco
>some priest

Attached: 1565655715623.jpg (345x378, 45K)

Because Talos is basically Lorkhan 2.0, and mershits are perpetually seething at the very mention of Lorkhan

remember to gank thalmor justiciars on sight when traveling through skyrim.

Israel only fucks with Palestinians so it is a victimless crime.

They don't have Arkay in their pantheon. They have Xarxes.

Lorelet.

>Lorelet.
en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Arkay_the_Enemy

That you should be racist against elves. Every game involves an evil elvish plot.

brrrblbrrbllbrrr

You're embarrassing yourself.

They are mad the Nord that put them over his knee and spanked them is now divine.
It is little more than a tantrum.

thank you for conceding, lorelet

Buddy look

>find a Thalmor patrol in Stormcloak territory
>kill them
>get bounty
Ulfric Thalmor puppet confirmed?

Attached: 1475079946252.jpg (658x648, 153K)

Yes, you are correct, Hjalti Early-Beard is a Nord.

You may be dealing with a C0DAfag who believes the fan fics from Redd*t hold more weight than the game.

Buddy look

gay. He needs to let those things BREATH

was skyrim ever mentioned in the games prior to skyrim itself
it just seems weird to imagine skyrim being a relatively unknown place prior to it's focus game

Imagine being an altmer and bealiving you are part of the absolute master race. Then, a simple human and a dirty dunmer achieve CHiM, ascending beyond godhood and proving that you're just another little shit.

Imagine being an altmer.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Trans confirmed.

Vivec never achieved CHIM. And he wasn't fully a Dunmer either.

Numidium?

Attached: Dagoth Ur and Numidium.jpg (620x886, 128K)

Who wins the civil war doesn't really matter, the Last Dragonborn already showed up to be the designated demigod champion piss skin genocider for the next phase of the cycle of Mer bullshit.

>dagoth ur and numidium
fuckin lorelets OUT

>Yeah, I like c0da.

Attached: 1566098450997.png (500x558, 107K)

Aldmeri Dominion are trying to make people forget about Talos. They believe he ascended to godhood.

Elves are cunts in every fantasy setting. Feanor is just as bad as Melkor, the altmer are yellow shits who believe themselves to be better than everyone else and the elves in Dragon Age are retards who deserve to be enslaved.

Yep in Oblivion

Cope.

Attached: CHIM The Basics.png (1200x700, 150K)

Usually when someone throws out "lorelet" it is a C0DAfag thinking redd*t posts are canon.

Based retard

nice non-argument

Vivec achieved CHIM in the fanfics not in game.

>The Septims are gone

So? Just because someone who did not came out of a septim pussy is sitting on the throne, this does not mean the empire is without merit or salvation.
Amazing that people always forget that nutjob Potema was a septim, having septim blood is no guarantee of success.

>I hope you're not thinking about worshipping Talos user. Everyone in the empire recognizes that he was just a man, don't you agree?

Attached: 1566062754047.jpg (1441x1080, 246K)

His sermons are propaganda. In the actual game he didn't have CHIM despite the memes. All of his powers from the past came from the heart.

Did someone mention C0DA ?

Attached: 1565639036921.jpg (450x461, 27K)

And then they resort to insults.
Tell me this loremaster.
In Morrowind you learn CHIM is a secret syllable that means royalty.
How does this fit into the fanfic version of CHIM?
There is exactly one piece of info on it in game so it should be easy to fit it into the fanfic version.

youtube.com/watch?v=QvuW2Jl5ZyY

With the Septim bloodline gone it is literally not Talos' Empire anymore, so using that as a defense to side with the Imperials is meaningless.

Sadly yes.

Yes, Skyrim was mentioned in Morrowind and Oblivion. Children of the Sky paints a very imaginative and alien world for Skyrim. One line of the books say the more North you go into the province (which would probably be Dawnstart/Winterhold area) the more "elemental" the Nords get. Suffice it to say what we got in TESV was just Taller Imperials:: The Game.

Skyrim was in one of the earlier elder scrolls games

You're right, that doesn't mean the empire is without merit or salvation.
The fact that they outlawed their god, gave their sworn enemies the right to torture their citizens, and have lost/abandoned half of their territory is what shows the empire is without merit or salvation.

>elves are cunts in every fantasy setting
This. Elves are either humans with pointy ears except perfect (according to the libshit authors marxist worldview anyway) or savage cannibals.

The funniest thing about brainlet Tolkien "fans" pushing the progressive free love communist elves-trope is, they don't even know who he based the elves off of real people who fought two wars against the USSR, and is currently one of the most militarized and right-wing countries in europe.

Will it be completed before the heat death of the universe?

Attached: 1558259919185.png (5222x2608, 3.34M)

no

Will a massive overhaul mod get finished?
We both know the answer.

No they're supposed to be nazis the high elves even kill 8/10 babies for eugenics

>brainlet Tolkien "fans" pushing the progressive free love communist elves-trope
Is this real? How could anyone understand the elvish culture as marxist?

someone tell that retard to stop smoking.

Most people aren't aware Tolkien was a huge Finnaboo.

>worshiping a filthy breton
>not worshiping CYRODIIL COME

Attached: 1514672700625.png (685x768, 468K)

The Kalevala was a huge inspiration for JRRT. I read it when I found this out. Even though it wasn't an easy read it was worth it.

>code in a bard's college
>you can't be a bard though
>but NPCs can
>bard trainers inside don't teach barding and shredding and fluting
>they teach alchemy and smithing
>Todd took aways classes but bard class as well

youtube.com/watch?v=lxWUtShF_pE

guess Todd hates bards or some shit because why else would somebody release a game with such a lack of mechanics?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Because Reman is irrelevant.

HEIL ULFRIC
FUCK THE IMPERIALS

He was more of a man than you'll ever be.

Attached: 1552576637914.jpg (1920x1080, 563K)

qt kot

You seem knowledgeable about Khajit.
How many square feet of usable fur is there on a full grown Khajit?
Does the fur pattern vary wildly in a litter?

I have a large project in mind and could use the info.

No because 6 will be out and everyone modding will switch to that one.
It happens every time.

Have you played any tabletop or rpg with classic Tolkien-like elves in the last ten years? It's nothing but matriarchal hippie communes preaching to the unwashes and unenlightened humans about enviromentalism, veganism and free love bullshit.

>Yes, I am a god, what gave that away?

Attached: chad dagoth.png (1152x1080, 1006K)

Glad you asked. You see, there's an easy trick you can use to determine that sort of thing. First, you stand in front of a khajiit, then you look directly up so that you can't even see the khajiit in your peripheral vision, and place a bucket on your head. Then, slowly raise your arms straight up, and clasp your hands together once they're fully extended. Then count to a hundred. Once you do that, take the bucket off, and you should know everything you need to about the khajiit.

Everything after Daggerfall is not canon.

being false dreamer is the most gigachad thing you can do

Except the square yardage. The only thing I need.

I am the only arbiter of what is canon or not.

>t. Sheogorath

having your own song with a friggin keytar playing argonian to accompany your ramblings?

youtube.com/watch?v=iR-K2rUP86M

Long live the empire

Skyrim was literally in Arena. Jesus fuck just comb the wiki or something.

Skyrim is the first and only TES game I've played and I only check the wiki for item codes and walkthroughs for boring quests. how does that make you feel

boy, you're in for some shitty comments from this crap board now.

I just want a haughty High Elf gf

>I'm a huge faggot
You could've just said so, user.

Is ESO any good?
Fuck Skyrim and fuck the millions of Skyrim mods I'd have to reinstall.

>Is ESO any good?
no

Not really.
Try it on a free weekend.

Does the Thalmor stab you in the back as he screams in pain?

yeah it's alright. if you can tolerate mmo combat, that is.

Why does this dude always take weird photos?

Attached: images (5).jpg (259x194, 5K)

Feels good to be a Dunmer main and knowing Azura actually gives a shit about her faithful as long as you aren't a disrespectful twat.

>he was just a man, don't you agree?

WHAT IS A MAN?!

because he's a stereotypical fry brain.

Order

Attached: b4c5061fbcfbe59b0c252e64634ea4f8.jpg (735x1024, 159K)

It's alright. You might like it.

Work on most of these mods started after Skyrim's release. TES VI will do zilch to stop people from developing mods for a twenty-year-old game.
You're probably thinking of a similarly ambitious project for Skyrim, the one with Bruma county already done.

Attached: 1489031835437.jpg (736x740, 78K)

Yes, it was a part of the world since the beginning in Arena, mentioned in books in Daggerfall, and first described in detail in the Pocket Guide to the Empire in 1998. Pic related is what we knew about it over 13 years before Skyrim released.

Attached: PGE Skyrim.jpg (2096x4986, 1.33M)

>I only check the wiki for item codes and walkthroughs for boring quests. how does that make you feel
Weird, I'm playing Skyrim right now and whenever I decide to enter a dungeon, I check if there's an associated quest first. No use combing though a dungeon twice.

There's also the thing where quests can bug if you clear their associated dungeons before you pick up the quest.

hope you like radiant quests sending you back anyway

You wouldn't know it to look at them

There are some serious geographic differences between earlier game lore and TES V's portrayal of Skyrim, like Hjaalmarch's very existence. Then again, time and reality are malleable or whatever. The whole Rorikstead situation seems fucked and contradictory even if you only take material from Skyrim itself.

Chaosh

Attached: Littlefinger1.jpg (528x537, 34K)

>The whole Rorikstead situation seems fucked and contradictory
explain

Aside from bounties and fetch quests which are obviously marked as radiant quests this never happens.

I reinstall it from time to time because it's a chill game. Sadly, I can't get over the mmo combat and the retarded classes and their respective abilities (mainly because I like playing melee characters but every class ability is some kind of magical bullshit) so I unistall it after a couple of days.

What is this sh meme for Baelish?

>time and reality are malleable or whatever
Daily reminder that this is just poor writting and discussing TES lore makes no sense because Bethesda doesn't even care to try anymore

And Harrenhal? I shupposhe thatsh off the table ash well?

It's just the way he talks

Yeah, I read about that. You can break Forbidden Legend if you enter one of its dungeons too early.
I do the bare minimum of these. The only time I absolutely have to do them seems to be at certain points in faction questlines.

You better be using UESPnet at least

>Shouts can be used to sharpen blades or strike enemies at a distance.
>They can call to specific people over hundreds of miles, and can move by casting a shout, appearing where it lands.
That's interesting, you can tell by the way it's written that they meant for Shouts to be a game mechanic way in advance. I wonder if they were originally planning to let Nords use them in Morrowind or something or if they really set that up so far in advance for an eventual Skyrim focused game.

They're all 6'8" and bred themselves to be more magically powerful with selection

Rorikstead is a small settlement in Whiterun hold. Its residents are very auspicious farmers and life seems okay there.
The settlement is new, Rorik who set it up is a middle-aged Nord who fought in the war. Jouanne is a middle-aged Breton healer, saved Rorik's life and is the village's healer. Now, Nords don't normally meld well with magic but Rorik seems to be okay with his friend's talents, especially having been saved by him and all. Nevertheless, Jouanne has been teaching a local child fire magic, but keeps it secret from the villagers because he thinks they wouldn't understands. Sounds reasonable? Every house in the village has soul gems in it. They're rare, and it's obviously done on purpose by Bethesda. These people are no strangers to magic. What kind, we don't know, but evidently Jouanne is teaching the kid something he thinks the others wouldn't understand.
And now this is when it gets really weird. Remember when I told you the settlement is new and Rorik founded it? Well, Rorikstead is mentioned in the song Ragnar the Red. Most bards cite it as the first song they learned. It's an old song, and it's probably the same location as it the lyrics mention someone riding from Rorikstead to Whiterun, which are in close proximity. There are mentions of Rorikstead as far back as the second era, which is even weirder
There's are a thread on Reddit which I believe has all the weird shit in one place, including:
>Daedra worship books in the houses
>Lund's Hut: nobody mentioning the guy despite him living right next to town
>all the women are mentioned to have died in childbirth. Not THAT weird considering the setting but there's a fucking magician doctor right there. Surely he could have saved some of them

Not even once.

Never heard he spoke like this

Leave, zoomer

Doesn't Bane speak like this?

Dunno. Just watched the chaos video of Baelish and it sounds normal though the comments also said something similar about the sh, in this case Sansha

To add to this, they run the fastest and do more melee dmg due to how tall the altmer character model is.

seriously is there an elder scrolls race that is easier to hate than the Altmer?

Madness often goes hand in hand with genius.

N*rds

Lore is the end of storytelling.
Wtf does CHIM means story wise ? What tales does this shit tell?
It's an obsession for realism that blinds you from appreciating the meaning of a story.

Attached: Notmidium.jpg (800x330, 36K)

If I'm playing as a Forsworn Breton which side would be best in terms of achieving independence for the reach?

Attached: 1565465806126.png (679x552, 681K)

This. But also:
>a game in the series sets a world story
>next game in the series launches
>the books in this new game contradict what was said in the previous one
>repeat
>launch a MMO that just fucks everything up and come up with a shitty "there are multiple timelines" excuse

would a nonhuman ever worship talos?

The Empire was in talks with them before Ulfric chimped out. If i remember right.

BASED thalmor chads fighting the demiurge for the good of all living things

any mod guides for morrowind? just looking for gameplay/content mostly, I don't need a complete graphics overhaul

No they weren't. The Empire list the Reach to a bunch of Daedra worshipping savages and hired Ulfric and his men to take back the Reach under the condition of free Talos worship.

Sometime it is just inanity.
Not misspelled btw

Any country that gives a foreign power the right to patrol its territory with literal death squads and haul their own people off to torture chambers for venerating the founder of said country, has already lost its right to rule anyone. Fuck the empire.

Gnostics maybe?

No I worship the tribunal like any sane person would do. No not the fake one, the real one.

Empire

stormcucks ran and killed everything including nords on their side

Attached: 20024-1537657941-718281217.png (3840x2160, 3.5M)

Well for starters the town is named after the founder Rorik who lives there in game yet it shows up in songs that precede his supposed birth.

>believing Imperial propaganda

What a fucking retard

Rorik is immortal dumb fuck

>Imperial propaganda
Galmar admits it at the negotiating table

Attached: 1510611955504.jpg (2528x1468, 2.2M)

Pretty sure he's not essential.

This.
The empire has lost the moral authority to rule.

The Empire didn't enforce the White-Gold until Ulfric chimped out

A distinction without a difference.
They are both three beings who do little more than pay lipservice to caring for the dungmer people.

On a mission to fuck a girl from every race.

ok

Attached: 83923-4-1494984060.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

Do you even lore bro?

Why do you think that matters?
The Spanish inquisition was formed to force the Jews to practice in secret with the idea it would die out.

Add to that once the Empire had battle worthy legions they invaded Skyrim at the behest of the AD

There is no good reason to support the Empire.

>There is no good reason to support the Empire.
Pretty sure the people of Skyrim don't want to get ass raped by the Dominion

When the Empire was dealt a hand that forced them to either side with their own citizenry or bow to the Elves, that was born out of their own stupidity and incompetence, the Empire chose appeasement to the Elves. Fuck the Medes, fuck Cyrodiil, the Colovians and Nedes that died during the Alessian Rebellion are rolling in their graves at you spineless aristocratic fucks.

Attached: 8ea.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

That isn't an issue.There is no way the AD can get there.

Fuck *ltmer they cant even beat a bunch of gangbangers and a group of italians

Except he doesn't, the blatantly says they would never do anything like that.

>"Damned Imperial lies! My men would never stoop to such methods, even in retaliation for your butchery at..."

Do Imperialfags even play the game?

Is there any nation in Tamriel willing to adopt a zero tolerance policy on Mer?

>Karthwasten used to be important enough to be on the map
What happened?

>*grinds you into a meaty pulp*
Nothin’ personal... nerd.

You should know, Forsworn aren't Bretons. They're Reachmen.

Going to start a Meridia worshipping Breton who used Dawnbreaker to track down and kill those he considers degenerates. Any tips for roleplaying?

>Semantics

>Reports vary, but The Bear of Markarth claims every official who worked for the Reachmen was killed, even after they had surrendered, native women were tortured to give up names of Reachmen fighters who had fled the city and anyone who lived in the city, Reachmen and Nord alike, were executed if they had not fought with Ulfric and his men when they breached the gates. Ulfric supposedly even ordered the deaths of shopkeepers, farmers, the elderly, and any child old enough to lift a sword that had failed in the call to fight with him.

>Reachmen and Nord alike, were executed if they had not fought with Ulfric and his men when they breached the gates.

elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Markarth_Incident

Attached: noble_family_portrait_by_velena_gorosama_db6506s-pre.jpg (809x988, 56K)

Don't do Dawnguard.

Flash Gordon was just a man, too.

Reachmen are more different from Bretons than Skaal are from Nords. Giving them the Breton race in game was just a shortcut.

Just want to point out that there is only a handful of good Jarls and it doesn't lean to Empire or Stormcloaks. The best Jarl is probably Balgruuf and he's Imperial but then the worst is also an Imperial.

Windhelm
>Ulfric - Stormcloak - make your own decision
>he's Ulfric
>Brunwulf Free Winter - Empire - actually a good dude
>he's not Ulfric

Whiterun
>Balgruuf - Empire- decent
>good
>Grey Mane dude - Stormcloak - old, bit dumb but honest
>good

Morthal
>Old Seer lady - Empire - can see the future in a useless way, incompetent leader
>bad
>Sorli the Builder - Stormcloak - bit of a bitch, honest and a good leader
>good

Markarth
>Igmund - Empire - huge piece of shit
>bad
>Thongvor - Stormcloak - huge piece of shit
>bad

Falkreath
>Siddgeir - Empire - almost openly joining with bandits to murder travellers and rob their bodies
>bad
>Dengeir - Stormcloak - Schizophrenic
>bad

Winterhold
>Korvir - Stormcloaks - stupidly racist
>bad
>Kraldar - Empire - stupid anti-racist, thinks the mages talk to him
>bad

Riften
>Laila Law Giver - Stormcloaks - honest but stupid
>bad
>Maven Black Briar -Empire - openly a part of the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood, openly assassinates and threatens citizens, one of the most immoral people in the game
>so bad a civil war is probably justified to keep her out of power

Dawnstar
>Skald - Stormcloaks - fucking nuts, hopefully will die soon
>bad
>Brina Merilis - Empire - good, honest, promises to be loyal to Skald, is disloyal to Skald
>good

Attached: hermaPepe.png (500x500, 308K)

Why?

Wow you sure showed me with that Imperial propaganda by an Imperial scholar. Surely they'd have no reason to try and demonize Ulfric and his men.

It's a Yea Forums meme

Dawnguard gives you an invincible vampire companion and you have to play along to her every whim.

I know, and I fucking hate it. I want to join the Dawnguard for the the badass armor, is there anyway to kill Serena with commands or something once the quest is over?

You are forced to not hunt vampires as a vampire hunter.

Arkay didn’t lay waste to Alinor with the Numidium, nor did he subject them to imperial doctrine

I WANNA SLOPPY SLAP SOME FAT ARGONIAN BUTTS SO MUCH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Fucking everyone in Markarth is a huge piece of shit, up to something mad shady, or is just straight up insane.
That town is fucking wild.

I am predicting that in ES6 it will be mentioned that the empire won the civil war because you know someone in Bethesda will think Stormcloaks = Trump

IMO Empire should instead try to reverse engineered Dwemer Technology to beat the AD

>bring vampire princess whos blood can block out the sun to the dawnguard
>Dawguard: put that thing back where you found it

>Bethesda will think Stormcloaks = Trump
only a brainlet would believe this, Bethesda will probably never mention the skyrim civil war in 6

You facts are right your conclusion is wrong.
Stormcloaks winning will be canon BECAUSE Ulfric=Trump.
They aren't some soiboi commifornia dev ya know.

Nah senpai argonians are the jews.
They will fuck you over any chance they get and secretly plot world dominantion for the hist

The Sload
>Morally Repugnant: Every Sload individual encountered has been a grasping, callous, godless, self-loving schemer. They do not seem to experience or display any familiar human emotions, though they are skilled diplomats and actors, and produce gross, exaggerated parodies of human behavior [laughter at lame jokes, weeping at apparent misfortunes, furious tirades at folly or ineptitude]. They have no compunctions about blasphemy, theft, torture, kidnapping, murder, or genocide. They break laws whenever they calculate it in their best interests. They do not perceive or honor friendship or loyalty in the familiar human terms, except for a cheerful affinity for those who defeat them or trick them in any endeavor. The adult form does not apparently reproduce, and shows no interest in the fate of its offspring.

>Cautious. They have no word in their language for adventure. The closest equivalent means 'tragic disaster'. All their heroic myths are about individuals who sit around and think for years and years, consulting cautiously with wise Sload, until finally they act - always deliberately, always successfully. All their mythic villains act quickly, and always fail.

There's also that one time they unleashed a plague that reportedly killed over half the population of Tamriel.

Attached: n'gasta.png (1000x750, 685K)

Will the dungmer fans ever let it go? So they got their asses beat just take the loss and move on.

>Hated by Nords
>Hated by Altmer
>Hated by Argonians
>Hated by Imperials
>Hated by Bosmers
>Hated by Bretons
>Hated by Khajiits
>Hated by Redguards
Imagine being a Dunmer.

Attached: Accession War.jpg (1200x1200, 417K)

>Bethesda will probably never mention VI in Skyrim2 : Civil War
ftfy

I wouldn't get my hopes up as long as Emil is still lead designer+writer.

Attached: Emil.png (1450x614, 768K)

or that the Stormcloaks won did became independent but then the empire came back and retook Skyrim

Todd and Trumps brother will whip him into shape.

Today they will be reminded

Attached: 70376-4-1488166371.jpg (1920x1080, 816K)

I can believe it. Todd always seemed pretty based. Though realistically they won't pick any one side as winning since it would invalidate the playthroughs of everyone who picked the other side. I wouldn't be surprised if there's another Oblivion-Skyrim tier time skip to push it back in the history books.

why haven’t they been completely annihilated yet?

We tried. We thought they were already extinct before the plague, and we thought we successfully wiped them out when the All Flags Navy sunk their kingdom in retaliation. But they always pop back up eventually. The leader of the navy, Bendu Olo, noted that all known adult Sload have been skilled in magic and able to cast Recall to get out of danger.