What went so right and what do you think is the future of the series?

What went so right and what do you think is the future of the series?

Attached: Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses.jpg (1235x2000, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

superdataresearch.com/worldwide-digital-games-market/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck this fucking game for locking me out of an ENTIRE route because I missed one fucking chat bubble on one of my days off.
Fuck you

Im pretty sure you have like 3 days to talk to her

You dodged a bullet, user. Edalgard route is shit.

3 days huh whew man I sure am fucking stupid for not stopping and talking to every single person like I knew one of them was hiding their own fucking route

It was an interesting experiment, but I doubt they’ll make a second game with statistical blank slate units being trained up by an instructor. Maybe the alternate routes could be included, but I could also see them going back to something more conventional.

The future looks bright as long as IS keeps outsourcing the games.

Attached: 1565906399672.gif (540x302, 959K)

Yes, you are. Stop being a lazy faggot and talk to people if you don't want to potentially miss story.

I really hope you're right

100% this. Unlike gamefreak, IS made the right move of outsourcing to more competent devs.

I was happy that Three houses was doing well because I thought it was a sign of a new era of great fire emblem games but when I found it was all pretty much outsourced and IS' main involvement was picking the otome artstyle...I'm not sure how to feel about future installments now.

If they don't outsource again, there's a chance they might go full awakening all over again.

Attached: Reunion.png (1280x1280, 870K)

Yeah ok
I'm lazy because I missed out on 1/1000 dialogues throughout my playthrough
It could be dogshit design too

Gameplay wise it has some unique maps but it's shorter then the other three routes as they reuse maps. Also the narrative is retarded, they justify characters joining you in really retarded ways.

>The people who made Echoes are less competent as devs than the ones who made 3h
Ok retard

It's the secret path and all you have to do is talk to edelgard. Really not that hard

I liked Rhea more anyway but what pisses me off is how much I put into edelgard and Hubert and they just fuck off

Attached: 1562968308722.png (500x495, 478K)

Echoes is shit

It's too easily missable as it doesn't really do much to hint at it.
She should at least stand by my room or something at least.

Honestly, the edelgard route is easily missable and it's not like everyone should be expected to autisticalky talk to everyone during exploration. They didnt even put up an event marker on the map so it's almost hidden.

I got her route choice by accident and just decided to do it because she's the house leader so may as well stick with it. And in hindsight after completing the church route, you aren't missing anything, it's the shortest route of tge game and it reuses most of its content from the BL route.

Echoes is alright, but it's not as good as 3H for sure. And it was more a remake rather than by itself -- you can see it in some of the archaic map design.

>Better music
>Better gameplay
>1000x better art
>Better characters
The only thing it doesn't have is the hub 3h has and that's not a bad thing per se.
3h is literally persona now

It put a real bad taste in my mouth when I found out about it and I'm glad to have read this

Yes, it's a remake of the old game. Why wouldn't it feel that way?
How is 3h better?

>Better music
Debatable
>Better gameplay
Debatable
>1000x better art
Definitely
>Better characters
Nope

user I get you're annoyed but how are you gonna avoid talking to people from your own house on an exploration day and be surprised that you miss something?

It's pretty fucking good, especially the Blue Lions

Attached: ferankings.jpg (1216x1704, 813K)

IS isn't as retarded as GameFreak and actually shakes up the formula of FE every once in a while. 3H isn't flawless but it is a good FE game that's different from the 3ds games.
The game is the complete opposite of Fates and is filled to the brim with worldbuilding and most of the characters aren't just one note jokes that are irrelevant to the plot.
What this game does need desperately though is a higher difficulty setting. You get insane tools that make every enemy a joke.

Just die already

It feels like they renamed "easy to normal" and "normal to hard" while taking out the actual hard mode.

This game is too easy, it's like tgey gave zero fucks about balance with all mechanics we can use(like battalions) but enemies neglect. To make it challenging, I did maps with characters who were 10+ levels under recommended andvstill breezed through it.

And I'm not even boasting because I'm honestly shit at these games, I legitimately had a hard time playing conquest and awakening's lunatic modes

I knew about it and still missed it because I was trying to get as much done that month as possible and forgot to talk to her on week 3. Pissed me off to no end but what's done is done. They should have made the choice unmissable like the Death Knight Chapter where you can end the month early but you don't have to.

it is casualized to the extreme so any retard can clear the game with no problem

>What went so right?
Shit artstyle and lack of difficulty appeased Switch secondaries.

>What do you think is the future of the series?
Shit art and no challenge.

ISIS went out of their way to build the world outside the character dialogues in the story.

Fódlan is a rich continent because we get to know the cultural traditions, the history, the politics and (to some extent) the geography of the place. All from reading in the library, talking to people at the monastery and the Jeralt narrations before each month starts.

This allows the story and the support convos to explore the interpersonal relationships of the cast and the relationship they have with the world they live in.

>What went so right
Nothing, the game is trash.
>what do you think is the future of the series?
Garbage Awakening tier games that you retards will eat up as long as the plot is barely decent.
FE is dead.

When is lunatic mode? Will it be any good?

Lol. What a retard.

Sacred Stones and Genealogy are the best FE games so good taste.

I can't tell if they finally figured out worldbuilding and character writing or if that was all KT.

He's right. I literally just finished it. As for the ending can someone please explain why the crest stone placed on Byleth's heart just disappears after Rhea's death?

Attached: Michael Rosen.gif (267x200, 569K)

Because I focus on doing what's necessary like lost items and gifting people I want to increase my social link with.
I don't just talk to people who don't have quest markers or anything necessary, thus making that route too easy to miss

Yeah its bullshit I also got put on the wrong route because of the same thing. There is no way anybody actually goes around exhausting all dialogue every single week that far into the game far past the point that the school shit becomes tedious.

Attached: 1560742729678.gif (500x281, 1.05M)

I feel like people only because it is casual bait, at his core it is the worst of the gba series

That’s what it’s like to be betrayed

I'm doing the chruch route and now that I know they leave I'm just dumping all of their points into Faith for chuckles.

dump their points into things that you'll want them to have next BE run and for the golden route
They're both going to be recruitable eventually

IS
>Uses their money they made off of gacha shit into getting help from other developers to help with some extra elbow grease.
GameFreak and the Pokemon company
>Tells Nintendo to fuck off every time Nintendo tries to offer more help and wastes all their money from everything too toys and shit for more merch instead of putting it into their games.

I do to try and raise support levels, takes like 5-10 minutes once a month

You can't really blame him for missing one fucking conversation that for some reason has a whole fucking route behind it, I think the game should've at least put a unique bubble over her or something

You can raise support through random dialogue so it's worth it to at least travel and talk to the people in your house

Given that I'm aiming for meme teams after I'm done with all 4 paths, making these dingdongs healers can serve that purpose as well.

Attached: 0.png (843x769, 518K)

I will say this though, you can dislike Echos but damn, the attention to detail in the combat animations were phenomenal. Seriously. Go back and look at some of the details in it.

>Engaging in battle starts with the unit running toward the enemy and vise versa
>Dodging and retaliating have a unique animation per class
>All of the overclass animations and critical animations.
>Unique victory animations after battle per character

I love three houses but, man, I felt the battle animations were lack luster compared to Echoes.

Attached: 1514176605377.jpg (300x300, 12K)

>animations were lack luster
This is the one thing that gets to me about 3H. I forget I'm playing a Switch game with how unemotive and stiff a lot of the models are. Byleth is that way for plot reasons obviously, but everybody else is incredibly underwhelming.

>hates shadow dragon
pleb

just make 3H but with better grafics, animations and more attention to detail for the sequels

It may just come with it being the first FE on the hardware. A few things about the early FEs in a systems life always come out rough.
And for all the stiffness like the default lance holding animation that looks fucking weird you have shit like dimitri's critical attack

Someone post the gif of Claude fortnite dancing

To my understanding it's literally Fire Emblem: We Want the Persona Audience?

>he doesn't talk to everyone as soon as they have something new to say
What the fuck are you doing?

It's really not though

>First game in years to be unambiguously "good' if not great
>Did so while not sacrificing anything people like from the previous games
>Is poised to be the best selling game in the franchise of all time
I think we're gonna be alright
Now if only Advanced Wars came back

Attached: 1563608147507.png (850x850, 1.05M)

To fucking idiots who have never played either maybe

>while not sacrificing anything people like from the previous games
Removal of the weapon triangle made the game even easier. Being able to reliably warp Catherine into range of 6+ lance users and have her live felt wrong.

>>Better characters
Ahh yes. Mercenary Bandit who will never say anything through the rest of the story. What a character. So good. I love him. He's so great. God. That guy. What a arc.

I didn't miss it. It was always a fucking stupid concept anyway, FE shouldn't run on Pokemon logic

Not a fan of SOV styled maps and replaying the same open fields with like 2 tree patches. I would love for a faithful remake of Geneology of the Holy wars with a possible 776 additional content or something. The best arc and best games of the series NEED to be remade to lure in all these new fans and give them THE BEST Fire Emblem experience in the Jugdral games.

Could you imagine all the butthurt from people when they get to end of gen 1?

FUCK FIGHTING NEMESIS THE BLOATED STAT CHECK FUCKER. Fighting him is absolute hell. You have the 10 shitters who die in one hit and then you have him being 20 levels higher than those 10 fuckers and having defensive stats above the 60. Only killed him by having 3 lucky crits otherwise he would have regen'd his entire fucking healthbar and one-shotted nearly every character

Isn't 100% outsource tho. IS still directed the game.

Hell even #FE was handled by IS.

Nothing went right, retard. It's a massive step down from Conquest.

Fire Emblem is dead.

This is the future of the franchise. Koei Tecmo writers and grandpas like Kusakihara can't work on the franchise forever especially with Three Houses flopping in Japan.

Child mechanics, oneechans, titties , swimsuit DLC, and 1000 year old lolis will return

Attached: ltshe9l74i121.gif (498x273, 1.94M)

Not him, but you clearly haven't played the game. Saber is a major character in Celica's route.

Something something heart starts beating again

That isn't because of the lack of a triangle but because the enemies are weak and Cathrine is op. Even if the game had a weapon triangle you would still be able to to pull that off.

Why the fuck did IS think the 3DS couldn't render feet

Attached: file.png (612x490, 43K)

Attached: 1566261048851.gif (600x412, 2.75M)

Daily reminder that TH is even easier than Birthright.

I liked the budding talent feature. Turning a weaknesses into a proficiency is always nice. Though some skill picks didn't make much sense.

Honestly, at this point, I'm just tired of supports. I couldn't care less about these characters going shopping together and talking about makeup. Supports should be limited to like, three per unit. Writing so many is bad for the game, imo.

I can't wait for the DLC when Flayn and Seteth get to transform in beast and you get to kill them with Rhea!!

fuck that, i miss the arranged marriage system to get dabes children

Other people say the church route has 90% of the same maps as the Gold Deer route so it doesn't really matter at the end of the day, if you like Edelgard do her route.

It's the most and only shitty route. Dodged a bullet user seriously

Attached: 1555010090070.png (210x192, 39K)

Fuck Gamefreak. Every Nintendo game on the switch is a departure and reivents its IP except Pokemon. Lazy fucking hack shit fuckers.

Are they random or predetermined? My Marianne had lance as hers and was asking to be a Paladin.

Micromanaging your unit's skills is fine. But I hope they don't need to attach it to a school setting in future games.
I didn't mind it in 3H, but it will wear thin real fucking quick if every FE game going forward does it.

Attached: 1511485348582.png (604x536, 375K)

Watch out, best taste in the thread coming through

Attached: felist.png (745x516, 332K)

>Radiant Dawn
>Your army broken in to chapters: the game
>good

Yeah, because the triangle is the reason Ryoma reckt daggers and spears right? Remember when harder difficulties removed the triangle? The thing just served to be a dodge tank between cavemen axe wielders.

>Church route reuses a lot of GD content
and
>BE reuses a lot of BL content(but BE is 4 chapters shorter)

So it's more of a matter of which route you feel like experiencing first.

It’s weird cause Rhea dies in GD but you don’t have le heartbeat

I am willing to bet that you didn't even play most of the games that you dislike on that list.

What faculty member can increase your mag? Trying to recruit Linhardt.

Hanneman and Rhea

It's pants on head retarded nonsense. This is how you know Edelgard's route is fanfic.

I think it's just further proof that the BE route was just rushed as fuck wuth very little thought put into it. It has:
>The wrong lore
>le inconsistent heartbeat
>rushed ending where slithers are dealt with offscreen
>it makes little sense why the student follow you to edelgard's side. Just because they found out that the arch bishop is a dragon

Would you play a Lord Lonato route?

>First route cleared - GD 60 hours
Give it to me straight lads, is it even worth playing through another full route? I was thinking of just waiting for dlc or lunatic mode to drop because I assume most of the routes are similar up until the time-skip

Attached: hidari.jpg (225x225, 10K)

BE and GD have the least overlap of the routes I've played so far. But it's still almost exactly the same before the timeskip.
Up to you. I did the three houses routes and I'm saving church for after all the DLC comes out.

I dont know. Im still on my first playthrough and I picked the eagles. If they are then I have shit luck because quite a few of my students have budding talents in skills that don’t mesh with their stats.

will probably get this when i get the lite next month. is this a good entry?

Echoes or Conquest for my next FE?

Attached: 2d83x2e.jpg (418x467, 107K)

Text looked absolutely awful in handheld mode and lite has an even smaller screen so I don't know actually

Conquest has great maps but shit everything else.
Echoes has shit maps but great everything else.
Pick your poison.

Depends on if you want decent story and boring gameplay or good gameplay and fucking retarded story.

>the devs delayed the game so that the characters would always stand on the right spot on the staircases
>in 3H the feet clip through the ground most of the time

Radiant Dawn was absolutely not better than PoR; otherwise this is correct.

damn, i cant justify shelling out the goybucks for the regular switch since it doesnt come with a game or the controller...(not joycon)

>Sothis gives you time powers but then is completely irrelevant until it's revealed she's the goddess
>Time powers are never actually story relevant, the only time they even come into play after their introduction, they're nullified by someone else who can work around them
>But then immediately after she's revealed as the goddess, she then merges with you fully and disappears permanently
>Unless you specifically want to date her, in which case she is just able to take form for you again right at the end with no reason given and then confesses her glorious love for you
I love this cute pointy eared imaginary loli for her design and personality but what the fuck was the point of her in the context of the game as a whole?

Same goes for the Dark Slitherers too.

Attached: ECWC-aLUcAAXl1-.jpg (1200x675, 130K)

That's the point of the game retard

Does this game have any cute tomboys like pic related?

Attached: 1566339190210.png (1098x654, 979K)

user here said is true. If you only played GD then BL is your best go because it reuses less content and the characters in the BL route are pretty fun. But the content ore-timeskip is all the same unfortunately so it's a bit of a chore.

But NG+ carries over a lot and if you skip the unnecessary stuff(you already done the first time) like exploration and grinding Prof.Ranks, free battles etc you can easily beat a new run in about 20hrs.

The lunatic mode update comes out all the way in late fall or early 2020 btw..

Of course

Attached: sg-fe-three-houses-leonie.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Yes.

Attached: leonie_portrait_5_years.png (350x350, 104K)

>If you only played GD then BL is your best go because it reuses less content
The first half of the post-timeskip maps are exactly the same on BL and GD.

>BE reuses a lot of BL content(but BE is 4 chapters shorter)

I don't get why people compare BE to BL.
>BE and GD share 2 maps (3 if you include paralogues), different scenarios
>BE and BL share 4 maps (5 if you include paralogues), different scenarios
>GD and BL share 8 maps, only 2 are vastly different
BE shares the least with any other route.

Well, they have leonie here. She even has a nicer timeskip design but she wont stop talking about MCs dad to the point where she doesn't have much of a personality(unless she's talking tonsomeine else).

Attached: images-1.jpg (300x168, 9K)

>Same goes for the Dark Slitherers too
They function as the primary antagonistic forcevon the GD route. I guess they realized having Claude involved would be a bit weird and wanted a unique villain for him to deal with.

This is my first Fire Emblem and I'm honestly rarely this critical of games but I'm fucking amazed if this is considered high quality for the series.

The story pacing is inconsistent and things go entirely unexplained.
The gameplay is piss easy and promotes you NOT using the tools given to you, as using fewer units and facerolling everything is probably stronger here than any other TRPG I've played.
Any interesting unit building isn't present until mid to late game.
The calender system long outstays its welcome by the end of the game and doesn't mesh well with other elements of the game (writing often feels obtuse to accomodate you having the chance to wait a month to carry on etc.)
The graphics and performance are very rough. Especially in the monastery where you spend the vast majority of your time.

The music is nice and some of the character designs are cool though.

I enjoyed myself, but I can enjoy just about fucking anything and this is the first game in a while I've felt so critical about.

I could be totally wrong but isnt it the slithers who influence Edelgard into thinking the church is evil and gives her cause to try and destroy the church?

> Fire Emblem Warriors 2 comes out
> It's actually 3H musou with Ike and Roy as bonus characters

Attached: ECQMf7LUwAA6MbF.jpg (1097x1228, 89K)

What route did you go? BE's writing is kind of shitty as they had to do some narrative asspulls for gameplay reasons.

what went right is them getting closer and closer to hentai artstyle to further appeal to the lonely fags that buy these games

Church.

Which I'm told is the only one where those who slither in the dark get explained, but they... weren't explained? You show up at their base, win a fight, it collapses and then you just go home and deal with Rhea going dragon mode later on. Their future tech, the magic ICBMs, what their actual goals were etc. weren't even hinted at.

BL then GD and probably BE church and then "Muh empress" route

You should do it some time, while it sadly is a bit short it has by far the best ending.

Slithers are really only a thing on the GD route. One shittu aspect ofvthe game is that because there are four routes they broke up the plot into smaller pieces that never really make up a fully satisfying whole. I lime the BL route a lot myself but the slithers disappear there to focus entirely on the Edelgard plot. The game's amibition hurt it in ways.

I feel simply two routes would have been fine personally.

>I feel simply two routes would have been fine personally.
One route with the mundane war with Edelgard and the Kingdom and one route for the mysterious war with the Slithers and the Church would work well I think.

Nah he's fucking retarded and so are you

Needs more gay options, improve graphics and map design little. Otherwise I like it and it is probably my favorite fire emblem game.

>let's shaft the older fans twice

>What went so right
No children units

but older fans like 3H

The DS/3DS set the bar fucking low, that's why the praise for 3H is so glowing

Should be able to pork alois desu

When's my last opportunity to recruit people from other houses as a Deer-chad? I just saved Flayn from Skull Knight and I still haven't upgraded my stats enough to recruit anyone new.
Also, how the fuck do supports work? It seems like most students go up to A but I can S-rank only with the MC? Are S's between students only unlocked post time skip or are A's as high as they go in general?

Attached: file.png (425x267, 270K)

but he's marry you fucking homewrecker

Based.

Golden Deer is such a fucking treasure.

Can I fuck Lady Rhea? And can i kill everyone for her?

I know what you meant and it still hurts.

>Fire Emblem Warriors 2 comes out
>It's just Edelgard with some different movesets.

Chapter 11 or 12 is where the recruitment stops. If you want you can get their support to level B and they'll randomly join you in one of the free days.

As both male and female.

where can i rewatch the goddess tower event? It's not in the extras

His wife could actually be dead

I would like his wife dead.

Golden Deer = Blue Lions > Church >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black Eagles

Attached: 1546299829731.png (1990x2550, 923K)

Thank you Jesus

Youtube

only dub shit

Probably my favorite FE i've played so far. Wish it was a little harder on normal, and the framerate while exploring is way too low, but otherwise it's great.

Based

I'm about to start NG+, can you buy support with a different gender Byleth?

So what the hell is the deal with Grug over here?

Attached: Fire_Emblem_Three_Houses_Nemesis_cinematic.png (1234x768, 604K)

Kills mommies and uses her children's bones to make sick weapons

>mediocre OST
>clunky/slow UI when compared to the 3DS entries
>poorly balanced
>battalions give you stat bonuses as well as a free hit on enemies where they can't counter back
>the monastery shit gets old quickly, and yet you are punished if you automate it
>shit graphics
>game is either piss easy or really hard, with most complaining that it's too easy
>hard mode will be added in a patch months after release
>only SIX (6) unique chapters between Blue Lions/Golden Deer/Silver Snow routes
>these chapters are only after the same twelve maps in the White Clouds portion
>uninspired maps
>overhyped writing/world building

They finally made a believable story with proper worldbuilding and decent character development. I'm a tad worried that the success will make them complacent though.

Did BL on my first playthrough, I should do Church or GD next. Do they share much in terms of story?

as this user said also, supports lower the requirements
C support needs C in the skill they like
B support needs D in the skill they like
Not sure about how much it lowers the stats requirements.

Also, Ferdinand and Caspar aren't recruitable with B supports because those are locked post-time skip (and you need them for Lysithea and Mercedes Paralogues respectively).

A tutorial boss who was given cheat codes by the mole people.

>you didnt notice hubert inexplicably missing from your party and go to ask edelgard about it
That was your hint to go talk to edelgard anons

I haven't done church yet but GD is exactly the same post-timeskip until Gronder round 2.

>100% this.
found the redditnigger

Attached: you.png (210x240, 6K)

you only have to exhaust all dialogue once a month. and really why wouldn't you do that?

we'll find out in about 8 months or so

Figuring out that shoving waifus into vidya makes them a fuckload of money made them complacent.

They share a lot of content together.

I think the ideal order is BL>BE>GD and skipping church completely.
GD and church are exactly the same except for a different final boss and church has one less chapter.

He actually chases you when aggroed, that's kinda rare in FE.

they're predetermined, most of them are in a skill that helps with some tier 4 class or another. Like Marianne's lance helps her get holy knight. some of them are totally useless, like Edelgard's Black Magic.

you should play three houses then, there are like 0 supports about shopping for makeup at least in BE. The most common support type in 3H seems to be two characters getting into a fight for C rank then them coming to terms with each other in B.

>Edelgard's Black Magic.
It's bait to make you invest in reason and see that she starts learning dark magic instead of black magic.

>like Edelgard's Black Magic
>actually gets Luna and Hades
>can't use magic as her unique class
I'll totally make her a Dork Knight in the eventual second BE run.

Who gives a shit, you can just go back and do it on New Game+ you tard. Although I will say that the Church of Seiros route is absolute dog shit and is the worst route in the game.

[laughs in Ingrid]

>>mediocre OST
nah
>>clunky/slow UI when compared to the 3DS entries
everything is the same, except you need to press X on your units/enemies to see their stats, skills, etc.
>>poorly balanced
as every FE is, I don't think Lunatic is not going to be a cheese fest but is reamin to see if is going to make things more interesting
>>battalions give you stat bonuses as well as a free hit on enemies where they can't counter back
Only Stride is retarded
>>the monastery shit gets old quickly, and yet you are punished if you automate it
Why do you care about the punish if the game is piss easy
>>shit graphics
Better than any other 3d FE
>>game is either piss easy or really hard, with most complaining that it's too easy
literally who says the game is really hard, ever
>>hard mode will be added in a patch months after release
Better having late than never, I missed Lunatic in Echoes
>>only SIX (6) unique chapters between Blue Lions/Golden Deer/Silver Snow routes
yeah, all the recycling was pretty lazy
>>these chapters are only after the same twelve maps in the White Clouds portion
people replay the games anyway, but now you can replay it with different flavors
>>uninspired maps
no objections
>>overhyped writing/world building
is the best it has ever been

it does seem like a huge fuckup that Emperor can't use Magic.
then again the magic system is kind of off and needs some work. they really should've had classes with White Magic prof, Dark Magic prof, and Both separately and given classes like Falcon Knight access to white magic. It's crazy how useful mages are since they all can also use Physic in this game.

>everything is the same
well, aside from the obnoxious decision to not show Speed on the pre fight screen. You used to be able to set an option that would show both unit's speeds instead of just the x2 attack.

>people hyped me about Death Knight being OP and scary
>literally one shotted him with Sylvain
So much for that

where are the proofs?

I wasn't expecting most of these to cover the character deaths as well. Kinda rocked me a little.

Attached: icry.jpg (960x540, 145K)

I feel like the early on fear/hype of the DK was people outright not noticing all of their lance users picking up "Knightkneeler" and forgetting skills were a thing (which was easy to do given how easy the game was up until then).

Attached: dk tea.jpg (1035x1064, 544K)

Didn't record it but Sylvain with Lance of Ruin and Knightneeler killed him in one attack.

Cringe game is cringe. Why can't anything ever live up to FFT?

This is so gay. My god. Friends my ass.

Future of this series is Persona fluff with watered down gameplay. I hoped Echoes was just an oddball because of the Gaiden remake, but this game's got shitty gameplay with story and characters put first again. Fuck everyone who whined about Fates and didn't appreciate the gameplay it had because the story was bad. Now FE is just heading towards being a "strategy" VN. I can't sit through the story and characters even if they're better when all the gameplay segments suck. Even when lunatic comes out I doubt it'll fix things, since this is just as much a mechanics issue as it is the difficulty.

I think people are just burned from awakening/fates, thoguh i consider fates gameplay+class/skill variety far more enjoyable than 3H every class can use every weapon and gambit nonsense.

If they could make fates level gameplay and polish up their writing theyd finally have a great game under their belt.

More like "each led a BUSSY life" am I right fellas

For how much they hype him up, it's weird that in 3 of the 4 routes he's a total non-entity. Well at least God-Shattering Star slaps.

I don't get it

Knightkneeler only does around 20 damage to an enemy standing on an evade tile and has over 40hp and can x2 counterattack those lance units. You typically have to rely on your character with the "prevent counterattacks" crest in order to get your two knightkneelers in.

Attached: thumbs up.gif (600x338, 1.17M)

Or you can just meme him with Dark Spikes

>believable story

Oh please. It's certainly better than Fates or Awakening but it's still just dumb anime-tier shit. The characters don't act natural enough for the conflict to feel realistic. Everything still feels forced because the plot needs to move forward, which is bad writing. The characters are probably the best in the series (though still very anime tropey), but the story turned laughable as soon as Kronya and Solon's big part happens.

>You typically have to rely on your character with the "prevent counterattacks" crest in order to get your two knightkneelers in.
You can soften him up with units he won't obliterate on a counter (or gambit) then just use one kneel to finish him. It's more elaborate than "lol dark spikes" but he isn't really a threat if you go in prepared.

You have gambits, probably a rally, it’s really not hard. Also just use the lance of ruin lmao

KIrby didn't really change much either

I haven't finished the Golden Deer route yet (still have to get through Shambhala and the final map), so I might get BTFO by something that happens right after where I am, but I'm pretty sure there's more to this guy than Rhea lets on.

Like okay, in the opening cinematic, he's shocked when Seiros asks if he remembers the Red Canyon. He could only be shocked if he didn't realize that he was doing anything there that could make someone upset (obviously not true, he slaughtered a lot of clearly completely sentient dragons), or if his primary motivation wasn't gathering power, rather that killing the dragons was its own reward, which doesn't fit at all with Rhea's description of him as just a power-hungry bandit. Bandits don't commit genocide.

Additionally, if he was just a bandit who was only in it for himself, then why the fuck did Seiros make him into a fallen hero in the story she created. If he was always an asshole, surely she wouldn't have had to justify herself to the people of the world for killing him. The legend she created only makes sense if a good chunk of people already thought of him as a hero, so she needed to tell them that he'd been corrupted by darkness or whatever.

I'm just really frustrated that in the BE route, Edelgard says that the war between Seiros and Nemesis was "just a simple dispute" without ever going what that "simple dispute" was over at all.

>Javelins of Light
Motherfucker those are Cruise Missiles. Whats going on here?

Attached: 1566104043208.jpg (1024x950, 184K)

For some reason men like calling boys ass "boy pussy". So bussy is just short that.

I must have picked the wrong gambits on all four runs because even with 3 supporting characters, most gambits were still 2-3 damage with 50% accuracy. I guess you have to let everyone equip their gambit proficiency before the fight.

Not him, but
>except you need to press X on your units/enemies to see their stats, skills, etc.
This alone is still horrible. The 3DS dual screens so you never had to flip between shit was so much better.
>Why do you care about the punish if the game is piss easy
Doesn't excuse that part of the gameplay becoming extremely tedious instead of fun after your first run. Really hurts desire to replay it. At least Fates' mycastle didn't suck up so much time.
>>overhyped writing/world building
>is the best it has ever been
Probably true, but while the characters and world building are pretty good the story still sucks. They managed to make the big war feel so forced and hard to care about, while the actual interesting enemies (Slytherers) were horribly underused. Kronya's a prime example.

Attached: 1565894315502.jpg (1400x986, 250K)

ancient mole technology

I wish my house was like this

>while the actual interesting enemies (Slytherers) were horribly underused.
Really, these guys are just the comically evil remnants from an ancient hyper advanced society.

Death knight isn't that hard, in the second encounter against him you can kick his ass no problem

>the entire game
>medieval theme with classical-ish music
>go to Shambhala
>suddenly Tron with dubstep

Attached: 1526607230444.jpg (195x255, 11K)

Far more interesting to have been facing them more during the game than the forced conflict between the kingdoms that just feels like an excuse to have the time skip. The Harry Potter-like "students solving mysteries around the school" of the first half ended up feeling much better. The whole war felt pretty stupid.

*patronizes Lysithea*

I wish Anna had a bigger role.

Attached: 1566180642565.jpg (857x1200, 133K)

Who should I marry Marianne to so that her depression is cured? Lion route.

Attached: 1566186311616.png (850x848, 343K)

Ight bro lmao

Dimitri will make her very very happy

The Boar

I mean I was good and luckily got the route, but the other user wasn't too lucky, and I don't really blame him

Attached: 1565628486742.jpg (906x1200, 103K)

Pair the beast with the boar

>not the part where deathknight rides his horse down a wall followed by missiles hitting the fort
It felt bad that you kill him on the next map. It was too soon after he helps you.

Dimitri
It's one of the best pairing in the game.

It’s easily the most half assed route with half as many missions as the other routes and half as much story and effort
It also has shit pacing.
BL, church and GD are all considerably better

>what went so right
Best tone & characters since Genealogy of the Holy War, story is actually woven into the map design again instead of existing in a vacuum like Awakening and most of Fates (the Hoshido sibling boss maps at the end of Conquest are the exception, absolute fucking kino, and having each map designed around each sibling's strength was a brilliant way to marry story and gameplay)

I also like how character building is more inviting than it was in the previous games. Reclassing and skill development existed in the 3DS games but it was never worth the effort of planning out kids and sitting through menus that did a poor job of explaining class trajectory. I didn't mind the thin roster size compared to some of the earlier games, because each character felt so much more versatile.

>what do you think is the future of the series?
Honestly it's an absolute fucking crapshoot. They never apply lessons learned (good or bad) from previous games to future entries, so who knows what their takeaway from 3H's success will be. Each FE game is at worst more good than bad though, so I'm sure it'll be worth the wait

My hope for Lunatic is that it'll affect enemy placement and aggression. There are plenty of maps that play lip service to the varied mission objectives of the GBA games and Conquest, but enemies are too slow and stupid to capitalize on that so they're functionally identical to the Rout maps anyway.

>story is actually woven into the map design

Dont know about that user, even the main plot maps have a lot of rehashing going on to the point every town you fight in for paralogues/story mayswell be the same 2~3, think thats probably the worst part of the game actually, i expected way more maps from a console FE

>My hope for Lunatic is that it'll affect enemy placement and aggression
Well what we do know is that at least boss units are automatically aggro which will make things interesting (such as Death Knight running right up to your face in the Tomb).

Name two bros more bro than these two.

Attached: two men.png (1038x1200, 1.4M)

That's fair. I was really satisfied with the narrative aspect of the story maps, but that falls apart a bit in the non-numbered battles.

2/22 is the end for most of the pre-timeskip stuff. paralogues finish there too, etc.

Didn't Edelgard basically say he was Sothis' favorite fuckbuddy or something?

It's been a while, but I don't remember that. I guess I could just shoot through the BE events and see if I missed anything.

i can maybe see that view holding if you just dont do the side missions but yeah. Once you start doing quest/paralogue the maps start blurring together outside of a few stand out story specific maps, i dont get why they didnt put more work into map design given how much went into making the world this time around

>Sacred Stonesfag
>has shit taste

Finn and Quan

Attached: Finn_Cipher_art_3.jpg (596x811, 162K)

So I just made it to Shambala on the Golden Deer route. How long until Endgame?

you are in it

Anyone else notice Claude has green eyes and uses a special attack called "Fallen Star?"

Think there's any significance to that?

Attached: Claude Timeskip.png (959x960, 740K)

Next chapter is the last one.

T. Brainlet

They might just be used to not having to think about that as hard since that wasn't a selling point in the 3DS games. Who knows really, like I said in my original post it's really hard to tell why they make any decisions in this series

Fodlan was in chaos with fights between warlords and bandits, Sothis picked Nemesis to bring order to it. He became powerful and has many followers. Something happened and he betrayed Sothis, at this time Nemesis had an army of followers so Seiros had to gather her own followers to fight against him.

Edelgard never said they were fuck buddies.

Recruiting guys from other houses just feels wrong. They never appear in cutscenes and they usually have few supports with people in your original house so they always feel like an outsider

I only played BE and GD routes but the story was like a mix of RoTK and Sengoku history.
GD's though was like Warriors Orochi.

>implying Sothis wouldn't pick her fuckbuddy to unity Fodlan

I gave up on trying to get everyone pretty early. Since the teams all have great internal chemistry in the cutscenes and supports, it feels wrong to bench a handful of them for outsiders.

BEagles naturally get tons of interhouse support. I guess cause if you don't recruit them they get blown up on a balista

Finally someone gets it
The appeal of this game for me is having to choose between 3 solid casts of characters, the joys of bonding with them and the pain of having to kill ones you used in your previous playthroughs. Recruiting just screws that all up.

lol

Attached: 5c9.jpg (852x856, 134K)

Only Burnie does because she's the most flammable.

Attached: 1566268673612.jpg (1280x720, 297K)

thats partly why i decided to limit it to 2 per house, it also just seems stupid that you can take all but 2 students, 1 in GDs case and for the most part theyll just stay to the end, no questions asked.

You need them for paralogues you retard.

I ended up poaching all of BL on my church run because I missed them so much. It's funny when the disconnect between "who I am fielding" and "who is talking in cutscenes" is so wide. However I did stick to "house purity" on the other 3 routes because, you're right, it does feel wrong.

Attached: donuts.png (350x400, 91K)

I feel like it'd be a fun thing to do on a playthrough after I've exhausted all the story content at least. It would be neat to make an all star team of my favorites once I get to know everyone better, so i'm glad it's at least an option

>supporting literal lizard people illuminati because the leader looks like a mommy
Damn, anti-Edelgardfags were the real gamers.

Dimitri

Attached: dimitri.jpg (1278x716, 377K)

cope

They tend to have fewer supports, yes, but I find that the inter-house supports are nearly always the best-written in the game, since the writers were forced to create a support chain between every pair of units within a house, whether they had something to talk about or not. If two characters from separate houses (or a teacher and a student) have a support, you know it's because the writers actually wanted to write it.

Hilda > Marianne > Trash > Edelgard. That is all.

Go find a wife, Hubert

Honestly it was HAL's big chance at attempting a 3D Kirby finally, but maybe next time

I'd also argue replace the female designs in three houses with the female designs from fates/awakening. The females in 3H ( except edelgard ) are all boring personality wise and hit and miss design wise.

I can safety say that the males in 3H have far more depth and far better designs then the females. Most of the females are one dimensional wheras most of the males have serious depth to them.

That will only happen once it is advantageous for Lady Edelgard

What were slitherers even going to do after they won?

>the inter-house supports are nearly always the best-written in the game
You mean dumb shit like spending all of Ashe and Caspar's supports chasing a cat around? And they're one of the special pairs that gets lunch and group task dialogues.

Attached: 2019081615273100-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

Attached: 1565919363352.jpg (4116x4093, 2.6M)

Best house.

Attached: Lorenz fire.png (680x510, 530K)

She was indeed fed dubstep history and led into thinking that conquest was the only way.
And like most good lies, it has shades of truth embedded in it.

>if you hate Edelgard you must like Rhea
Both Edelgard and Rhea were shit people why do you keep pushing this fucking shit?

Attached: 1566350461130.jpg (1100x1300, 613K)

Lorenz has one of the most tragic haircuts you could ever give a male

Does Byleth unlock supports at a certain or fucking what? I'm in Part 1 Chapter 4 and only the students are getting supports with each other, and I'm putting in plenty of groundwork for hearts with Byleth.

pre-skip i think theyre all pretty decent design wise, after skip it really is hit/miss for the female side. Now the 3d models, the fact everyone has the same 3 body types and the same set of reaction movements can get irritating to be sure.

Definately right when it comes to those S rank CGs though, god damn what happened there between the male/female cast.

Kinda funny when it was the dubsteppers that violated her in the first place.

a certain point*
christ

You get supports with them but I think they have higher point threshold

Did it make more money than FEH yet?

Attached: 9ec104387cba70371a38d3c703e190696dd094479302829941e5b7bd872c5a68.png (1684x1920, 1.17M)

My autism makes me hate to skip anybody, but yeah it doesn't feel very well implemented. it lessens the impact of the story since you never have to fight them, plus like you said they never appear it cutscenes with you anyway. Also kills the point of the rival houses theme when there's nobody in the other houses but the lord and their retainer.

>expecting a regular game to compete with Gacha
now that's just unfair

This same thing happened to me. I'm stubborn as hell and remade my whole save anyway, grinding up back to the 2/22 deadline where you're supposed to talk to her.

They definitely should have put some kind of warning ("Edelgard wants to talk to you") in the hub menu or whatever. It all makes it sound her route was a last minute addition they've shoved into the game before release

>t. Lionsonlyfag
She found the true history from her dad, it was passed down from Emperor to Emperor since the first one that betrayed Nemesis for power from Seiros.

Since when did Nintendo tell others their digital sales numbers?
>Fire Emblem: Three Houses has a solid launch. Fire Emblem sold 800,000 digital units on Switch in July, making it the best digital launch in franchise history.
superdataresearch.com/worldwide-digital-games-market/

well playing without your OP as all fuck lord is kinda lame

Attached: tenor.gif (498x228, 114K)

What the fuck, I'm pretty sure she doesn't die in GD?

>3h is literally persona now
So is Persona literally Genealogy then?
Because this is how Genealogy played minus the school atmosphere

Most supports post C rank are part 2 only.

>replace with fates females
did we play the same game? besides camilla and sakura, the females in fates were shit. but what can I expect from an edelfag

>There is no way anybody actually goes around exhausting all dialogue every single week that far into the game far past the point that the school shit becomes tedious.
I do. Some streamers like Cohh do.

The worst part of this game is that absolutely nothing came of the Golden Deer units have a fuckton of King Lear references in their names

>true history
>true
There's the version Edel was fed, the version Rhea says and the GD version

Only 2 characters have their B support locked in part 1 user

They sure did a lot of worldbuilding for a series that constantly resets its setting.

Attached: Leonie.png (1920x1382, 2.65M)

These are estimations I think

yeah that ain't happening bro, heard it made three times as much money as all the other fire emblem games COMBINED, the future of gaming is free to play and i fucking hate it

Attached: c65.png (780x780, 254K)

Don't forget Byleth's name being based on a demon lord, hell the game just makes a quick joke about it in the beginning where you can tell Sothis you're a demon but other than that it's worth fuckall.

The whole Agarthan part left me fucking confused as hell. Was all that technology present back when or before Sothis came down to Fodlan? How the fuck did the neighbouring continents not notice this shit happening?

I also want to know who Zoltan is and why is he such an important smithy.

Hacking my switch out now, I'm going to try out Maddening difficulty. Wish me luck bros, hopefully I don't get murdered by same-turn reinforced Pass bandits.

It's the closest to the truth that we learn about. Rhea the lizard person's account cant be trusted, and thehe GD version is just more Rhea infected propaganda.

I always figured that the Slithers just became technocrats after being driven underground

DLC ideas?
>Tragedy at Duscar
>General prequel DLC depicting young Rodrigue, Arundel.
>Slitherers storyline
>Fodlan 100 years in the future with all your grandkids.
>Obligatory guys from Previous Fire Emblem game show up but this time it’s someone cool like the Tellius gang

Attached: B3E13911-B0D8-4175-A4FF-333DDA855346.jpg (740x960, 102K)

>better music
fuck no, tearing through heaven alone shits on everything
>better gameplay
maybe
>better art
yes
>better characters
good joke

Do you think Leonie calls you Jeralt during sex?

So which one is the truest about Nemesis? Or are they all wrong about him?

Attached: Nemesis_portrait.png (256x256, 53K)

No. She makes you call her Jeralt.

This. Why was it so hard?
Whatever though after this thread I'm not looking forward for her route anymore

That might be the case, actually. Considering even Rhea was surprised when she arrived in Shambhala.

>all these babbies moaning about how they missed edelgard's route

god forbid a game have something even slightly non-obvious/hidden lmao

Nemesis route where you get to Unga Bunga through everyone.

Five bucks says we find out in the sequel.

>first battle post timeskip
>no pre battle screen
>use favorite units the entire game
>theyre clearly higher level
>the game devs didnt take this into account
>they give you units that were barely / never used
>on top of a difficulty spike
but dude you can recruit whoever you want surely they wouldnt just dump a useless level 4 casper into a level 25 map.....right?
fuck this game im actually softlocked.

Attached: useless.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

GD's version is the closest to the truth.
The entire fucking point of the route, said by the devs themselves, is that GD is about uncovering the world's mysteries, while BE is about following through your own ambitions and BL is about finding a light even in darkness.

user if its not flashing and reminding you every 5 steps that its there and missable, its just bad design

I've had people tell me it's weird game design too.
Bitch you were lazy, end of story.
The game spoonfeeds you enough, play it sometimes.

Fuck off Edeltard and play the other routes before you spout shit, cunt.

I'm at the last BL map. This meteor spam is fun.

Just keep him out of enemy range you retard

Edelgard is literally the villain route, you aren't necessary meant to just pick it first time.

Change the artist

Make extra/auxillary battles and the world map more accessible, kinda lole Fates, can keep the hub

There's this game called Gladius for xbox, it's an SRPG tactics game like FFT/FE and it had a system where there is a level cap that increases as you advance the story so that you're never outlevelling the content. They need to add that so you can do shit freely without killing the game's difficulty

They need to keep PvP around and it would be cool to add some exclusive rewards for doing it

>NG+
Say no more. Thanks user

I heard this game actually sold poorly in Japan, is that true?
Please tell me it's not true.

Attached: 1565824864934.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Attached: 1499745276032.jpg (612x574, 66K)

Yeah, the Seteth version of this map is pretty hard if you don't have Byleth on a good class. I'm not sure what you would do without access to Dorothea's two meteors.

Yes, it's the villain route. But I think it was good to be my first route anyway. First you hear the villain's intentions and then you slowly untangle all that shit through the other routes

My headcanon is that every NG+ is Byleth Divine Pulsing back to the beginning, so the DLC route is Byleth basically becoming Lucina to prevent shit from going down

>keep him out of enemy range
>in a map where he spawns at a dead end
>with enemies closing in
>where you need all of your units to even begin to deal with the fuck huge swarm of enemies that are present

Attached: 1555617831105.png (411x412, 296K)

>Minus the school atmosphere
Well now that's not persona anymore is it you dimwit

It's not. user's are just shitposting and trying to get a rise outta us. If I remember right it already outsold Awakening there

Attached: 1566342003616.jpg (666x666, 376K)

I am Ferdinand von Aegir

Attached: Ferdinand_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 822K)

Design wise most of the Fate/Awakening characters were unique ( not in overall media, just in comparison to 3H ). Tons of characters stand out because of this. Every female is counterparted in almost every route in 3H.

Bernie/Annette/Lysithea - Small+meek
Leonie/Ingrid/Petra - Tomboy
Dorothea/Mercedes/Marianne - Mummy

The others, Edelgard and Hilda are unique, due to their role in the story. Just compare most of the girls in Fates. They stand out as unique archetypes ( again design wise not personality wise ).

>buuh i hate this, it's not letting me use my OP units every map wtf i have to adapt now waaah

You get to play everyone in the latter half of the game anyway when they join up together, how is that a complaint

Attached: Ferdinand.jpg (1275x716, 228K)

should byleth be lagging behind everyone else in levels, ive been taking advantage of the "adjacent allies gain 1.2x exp" skill byleth has and have been giving kills to everyone else

The noble standard

And my name is Gyoubu Masataka Oniwa
It's a pleasure

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

Pretty sure Rhea gives the real shit in Claude route. He was basically a fucking strong bandit who got boosted by having dragon made weapon and the backings of the slithies

I'm playing through Maddening now. It's not bad. Enemies are like 5 or 6 levels over the recommended level instead of 2-3 and they added some extra enemies to certain maps. I still remember where enemy reinforcements come from so I prep against them but I can imagine having to use Divine Pulse in the future if a squishy is left exposed. From what I've played, it practically feels finished and they could've included it at release. The official release will probably have a bunch of changes in the end though

Also bandits with pass are kinda fun to plan around since you have to make sure there are no holes in your defenses that'll let them attack your squishies

>Lysithea
>meek
That bitch completely snaps at people. There's nothing meek about her behaviour.

Enemies never move in unless you get in their range.

Mine too. They can use this Divine Pulse shtick for so many things. It can give us backstory on whatever character regardless of the time period

are you retarded?

how'd you get the models to be crisp like that? i dont remember the models looking smooth like that unless it's a docked mode thing

Improvements for the next game
>Remove the villager/noble concept. We had two games of it now, we don't need choose a class anymore.
>Give a purpose to the bench. Adjutants were a start, but split campaigns would be far better
>Nerf fliers, nerf fliers, nerf fliers, nerf fliers, nerf fliers, nerf fucking fliers. Not only do they retain all of their advantages in 3H, but they also get canto after attacks and no negatives on maps. Next to no balistas and impassable walls.

>Will/Ed gets isekai'd to Fodlan and goes on a mission to stop some bandits attacking a village despite some clear cultural differences
A man can dream

Attached: Will_transparent.png (402x897, 333K)

I didn't say personality wise, the design for her suggest meekness. If we want to get into personality/behavior, it's a different discussion. 3H girls are even worse in that regard.

>Flayn, please. I think you've said enough about your latest fish.

Attached: Seteth Afleck.jpg (360x360, 21K)

No, i'm not. Seeing as i've played through the game 3 times, without ever losing a unit to this mission by doing just that, i suggest you stop being a fucking retard

Attached: EBIC.png (2000x2000, 1.8M)

Well I did say nearly.

I mean Will is alright and all but what would he even do
He's a good commander but he's not an infantry

>Next to no balistas

To add to that, make some actual siege weaponry that matters on your maps IS, fats actually got this kind of on point, but that was only for 1 map and after that it was back to being a waste of a turn to use.

This map is pretty badly designed in that aspect. While it's kino that your house units come for the promise after 5 years and help out, if you didn't actually use your house units then you're fucked

take a good look at that picture and tell me hes in an enemy's range. now isnt it a shocker that enemies will close in on them immediately even though hes not in range? funny how you know absolutely fucking nothing about what you're talking about despite having "played through the game 3 times"

>t. Never played Deer
They get their info about Nemesis straight from illumimommy Rhea herself, their "version" is literally Rhea fanfic.

He died pretty pathetically in the opening movie though

My nigga!

A standard 21st pistol could do some real damage in society that's roughly late middle ages without being overpowered. I guess you could probably include Lin too.

I'm just thinking of a way it "realistically" happen without it being a fucking steamroll and having tanks everywhere.

Attached: wp3174545.jpg (1920x1200, 192K)

>Edelgard listens to the people that almost got wiped out by Seiros
>Dumb bitch why would she trust them they're biased
>Claude listens to Seiros
>Uhh she's telling the real truth, not biased at all!
Female characters with agency really don't seem to do well here.

I couldn't bring myself to betray Seteth and Flayn so I bitched out of my Black Eagles rout and joined the Church.

You can do that with the fates girls too design wise.
Mozu/Sakura - Small + Meek
Rinkah/Scarlet/Hinoka - Tomboy
Orochi/Reina/Kagero - Mommy

Then you have girls like Hana who stick out just like Hilda in 3H.

>if you didn't actually use your house units then you're fucked
It happens even if you do use your units. On BL, my Annette and Mercedes got stuck in the bottom corner because they couldn't survive baiting out or attacking the grappler. They just had to sit and wait like little bitches until Byleth or Dimitri could come down to be a meat shield.

So you're saying they're both wrong then

The agarthians fucked up shit way before seiros.

The entire point of GD is finding the truth, cope edeltranny

This fucking place

So much potential for gratuitous fanservicey bullshit with my students. I want it.

Attached: jVt6QAuUINtk_6bEb9vOcMk6GyA14t4-IoIEpGMTJQM.png (1768x910, 1.58M)

Then the route missed the point since all you find out is Seiros' headcanon lmao

You know they made the God unit lysethia just to counter this guy and oops the rest of the game as well ;^)

We know that the part about nemesis being a thief is true because arundel unwillingly confirms it the first time you meet him.

hot professor

Attached: ECWjLI3WkAM1Qbp.jpg (3500x2801, 644K)

Cope.

Pay for DLC

Damn at some point it becomes too obvious at how hard you're trying

Students? I want to walk in on Catherine!

Attached: catherine bikini.png (771x1200, 694K)

Got killed by boss dragon in human form, it happens.

Let's all go to the gay bathhouse

>Selena
>Peri
>Selkie
>Elise
>Setsuna
Let's not forget about these gals before talking lad

yo that was an actual ICBM
what the fuck Edelgard

>last few blue lions maps
>just a normal easy map with balista and meteor mages thrown in
>final map they just say "fuck it" and throw a million units in a wide open area

is every fire emblem game like this?

Attached: albino_clifford.jpg (606x592, 57K)

look sometimes when you need to blow up a base, magic isn't enough, you gotta pull out the real heavy shit

Sakura is literally a shrine maiden. That's her design. I don't believe any other character can fit that niche. Mozu is peasant/villager, again, fairly unique in a game filled with nobles. Rinkah is a literal savage with skull and bones outfit + tan skin + tribal tattoos. Scarlet is admittedly pretty bad, but that is why she dies in most routes. Reina is also stand out. She isn't a mommy, but closer to grandma tier. Kagero is I believe the only female that naturally is a ninja. Orochi is a fortune teller and looks like a gypsy.

You can tell all of this from the design, you don't need to read a single line of text to know who is who in Fates. Seriously try describing the 3H girls from appearance alone. Most of them come down to different hair style + color + maybe an accessory like a hat or tattoo and their height.

Just send out you best unit against mages to wipe em out, rescue with flayn, put your tanks at the choke point, easy. Edelgard goes down like a little bitch to and I specifically went out of my way to have Dimitri give the final blow

Dark route

>beat BL route
>enjoyed the game but took me like 70 hours so i'm burnt the fuck out
>hear that the GD route has fucking mecha and missiles and shit in it

ok so is this shit worth grinding to get to or just memes

Attached: watdog.jpg (278x267, 24K)

That bullshit almost pulled me out of the entire story when I first saw it in GD route

Like if the enemy has literal fucking nukes at their disposal and all we have is fireballs and spears then how the fuck can there even a believable conflict at this point??

Don't burn yourself. IMO, just wait for new difficulty and go at it with a clean head. You risk getting spoiled a bunch tho if you stay in the threads

You already fought the mecha in the BL route. You don't get to the crazy stuff in GD until ch18 so maybe leave it until after you do BE.

>What went so right

It's an 8/10, when amazing.

They aren't the US, they don't have thousands of these, and they

Forgive the memespeak, but Rhea is literally not a liar, but not a truther either. She speaks almost entirely in half-truths and tends to leave out details that make her look bad. I imagine that Nemesis WAS a bandit at some point, and he DID slaughter the Nabateans at some point, but I think he probably had more of a reason to do so than POWER GOOD.

Claude isn't a Seirosfag he was planning on assassinating her after you dealt with Edeltard lmao

Problem is that out of all the primary sources, Seiros is the only one who talks to you. Nemesis is too platinum mad to do anything but literally just beeline it towards Seiros out of sheer rage and has nothing to say to you or Claude besides OUT OF MY WAY YOU FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEE, and Sothis, who WOULD probably be the BEST person to ask, never recovers all her memories.

At the end of the day though, Claude is shown to at least be inquisitive about things. Edelgard literally just found some history in the empire's archive and took it as gospel unquestioningly, while Claude figures out that the Church is censoring history before the timeskip. But he also realizes the dubsteppers are fucking lunatics who gotta go

So sure, the Immaculate One isn't fought as a boss but she's dealt with.

Attached: FodlanHistoryText.jpg (1888x4320, 2.92M)

>everything else
yep, core game mechanics, music, aesthetic are all insignificant
the only substantive things about a game are the maps and the story

Started black eagles a few days ago
He’s like Sylvain except he isn’t actually pretending to be retarded

Reminder that there are still 5 Crests that have been lost to history. So the chances of seeing these appear in the DLC is very high, whether it's for an additional campaign with new units or just new units alone.

All this history and lore makes me want a prequel game where you play as one of the Saints.

>This map is pretty badly designed in that aspect
>byleth / seteth
>no matter what you do if seteth doesnt dodge at least one attack he dies because theres like 3 archers at the very beginning
10/10 game

Attached: 1556543823437.png (1022x1274, 1.19M)

This game is lacking in map quality, monastery gets boring before even timeskip, music and challenge are lacking as well. This game is carried solely by it's story.

Are FE standards so low at this point that this game is some sort of shining beacon?

Cope

Ferdinand isn't a womanizer. He's a noble. His support with Lorenz is the funniest fucking thing in the game.

>meal dialgoue changes depending on support
I love the detail in this game

>Sylvain and Lorenz C support
I love these two idiots

Attached: 1373421510693.png (640x480, 296K)

What was up with the eagles?
>Seiros - Edelgard
>Cichol - Ferdinand
>Indech - Bernie
>Cethlean - Linhardt
All they were missing was Macuil. I was going to say that they had none of the 10 elites in the Empire, but they did have Mercedes.

Where exactly did crests come from again? For a while I thought there were only ten of them corresponding to the ten heroes of legend.
But then I get to NG+ and there's like two dozen of them what the hell

So have him dismount.

>Don't mind me, just being best boy in the whole game.

Attached: Raphael_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 821K)

He’s a bit of a womanizer. He asked out Dorothea after the battle of the eagle and lion. But he doesn’t take it to absurd levels

What the fuck was his problem?

You do know you can mount/dismount after moving right

>no matter what you do
if that part didnt clue you in, it includes dismounting

natty bulk ain't no problem

>Where exactly did crests come from again?
The blood and the hearts of children of the goddess. The 10(11) elites got theirs from Zanado. There were probably more than 10 kids that existed to get slaughtered.

>absurd levels
WE MUST ENSURE A FUTURE FOR NOBLES AND NOBLE CHILDREN

Attached: lorenz.jpg (4096x4096, 1.04M)

My categories went off first impressions from looking at the portraits. Obviously, you can break them down further but sakura being a maiden and mozu being a villager doesn't take away from the fact that I see a small, childish appearance from them. i won't argue that fates girls have better designs because they're clearly more inspired and varied but I don't think crapping on the students for being small + meek while there are characters in a previous game that are also small + meek is fair.

>Where exactly did crests come from again
Dragon blood

Everyone just gave him shit for being so god damn lovable.

>When he tries to talk to the birds after seeing Marianne talk to them
>Eventually just yells at them as they're in the trees

Attached: 1484422099988.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

>natty
There’s no fucking way he doesn’t take stat boosters

>his support with Ignatz where he convinces Ignatz to stop feeling guilty that his parents accidentally got Raphel's parents killed and that it wasn't his fault
He is a saint.

Attached: Raph.jpg (1393x718, 199K)

Empire was founded by Seiros

You just know they left Nemesis' backstory vague like that for either DLC or a sequel,

>I am finding difficulty in understanding certain words of your language, user. What is a "fap"?

Attached: FETH_Petra-1.png (724x1119, 691K)

I’m pretty sure you just don’t like fire emblem dude

about to beat BE, should I do GD or BL next? i hear GD and the church route are very similar, so should I go GD first so I'm not playing them right after each other?

Right. But I have no respect for trying to pull a shitty twist like "The Slitherers were the good guys!" when literally every fucking single one of them we meet is evil incarnate.

Make Nemesis a good guy, sure, ok, whatever.

holst when

Fuck off Edeltrannys

They come from the blood of the Nabateans, who were Sothis's children. The Ten Elites, or eleven if you count Maurice, obtained their Crests by slaughtering the children and using their corpses to make the Relics. However, the remaining 5 we know nothing about. Were they ever obtained by humans or are were they kept by the Nabateans? We know nothing about them other than their names and the fact that their history was lost.

I did BE first then GD and I'm wrapping up BL now.
The first 5 or so maps after the timeskip are almost identical on GD and BL, which is lame.

How did the saints even pass on their crests? More blood transfusions by Rhea? Was she also creating a super army to stop Nemesis?

Skip church. BL and GD are also pretty similar. Since you probably want lore after BE, do GD.

>More blood transfusions by Rhea?
Considering Flayn says she never had children there must be some fuckery going on.

There's no fucking way they'll go 'Slitherers were gu bois they dindu nuffin' when the whole point is that they're a bunch of conniving bastards willing to sacrifice their own to get the upper hand. Nemesis has a way out since he could just be a guy who was tricked by the dubsteppers but there is no fucking way to make the molemen look like anything but villains without it being fucking retarded.

The slitherers are actually completely unapologetically working for humanity and unlike incelgard don’t rely on an authoritarian regime. They are chaoschads through and through.

why is edelgard's route shorter

Church is basically an entire rehash of GD, yes. Except instead of featuring a lord with actual charisma like Claude, you get bland ass Seteth instead to push the Church route's plot.
Suffice to say it's not as interesting barring a few different plot revelations towards the very end.

The problem is how do you describe Lysithea without mentioning

>Hair color
>Hair style
>Size
>Or a single accessory ( such as Dorotheas hat or Petras mark )

What else is there to her design besides these things? Most of the girls have this problem. They just don't really stand out like a lot of the male characters do. Even fairly bland designs like Ferdinand and Ashe still stand out due in part to detail put into there facial structure.

>BL and GD are also pretty similar.
They could not be more apart

Attached: 1429471447868.gif (250x250, 995K)

>Bernie/Annette/Lysithea - Small+meek

Bernie is goddess empress of mankind, Annete is cute and Lysithea is a fucking Chihuahua, I should know I have two.

t. Thales
Get off the computer already, the Empire might grow suspicious of Arundel if you don't show up.

Hello blind user's handler. Can you tell him that he shouldn't speak about character design if he is blind?

Should I make Marianne a Mortal Savant, Dark or Holy Knight?

Are there actual slitherfags out there? What part of “lock up your own members inside and endlessly dark space for eternity” doesn’t sound like evil to you?

You should make her a mother.

True taste

I think he's on of those 'edgelord' types.

>Maps are underwhelming with largely the same objectives.
>Reused maps.
>Music aside from two or three songs is unremarkable.
>Monastery gets old and repetitive.
>Fetch Quest are bad.
>No difficulty.
>Slithers in the Dark are extremely forgettable villains.
>Edelgard route is pretty and feels like an after thought .
>having to do the same 12 first mission in each new route.

It's about a 7-8/10. Lets be honest lads.

I plan on it. But what class?

>An hour of fucking padding every single chapter
>zomgz the best fire emblem ever

Worry.

I recruit him every time. Even if I don't use him I can't bring myself to kill someone as pure hearted and good as he is.

Objectively morally superior to edelgard

>I focus on what's necessary
>like lost items
You got your priorities fucked up.
Each character only gets new dialogue once a month, and it's not that hard to manage, seeing as theres less than 10 students in each house. You had 3 chances to talk to Edelgard (who arguably should be your first priority of people to talk to, seeing as she's the house leader) and if you can't manage that, it's your own fault.
You don't get to argue about missing shit when you actively avoid sone of the only new content you get each month.

Attached: IMG_20190804_102433.jpg (225x225, 11K)

dark knight. focus her lessons on riding for movement +1 or reason for black magic range +1. You probably won't get both this run

Correct.

Attached: Golden Deer lads.jpg (940x471, 71K)

I think the fandom was really burned by the story and characters of the last few games, that this one having decent characters and a better story makes it seem better than it actually is due to everything else being nothing great but inoffensive.

I have mine as a holy knight and she was pretty good. For some reason they don't get fortify which fucking sucks.

>song when you kill dimitri is goodbye king of delusions
>people still try and defend him
Why? Even the developers are saying he's delusional.

Slitherers could have started with good intentions but decayed over time into insane people, kinda like how some dragons do

It works in reverse as well, people have really been idolizing tellius because it looks amazing in comparison to awakening and fates but path of radiance really fell into the “inoffensive” category and radiant had a whole slew of flaws

>For some reason they don't get fortify which fucking sucks.
Only Flayn and Mercedes get that. Marianne shares silence with Manuela and Claude.

>recruit her in BL run
>hear she and dimitri have a very cute ending
>make sure she and dimitri A support each other first
>he somehow ends up being gay with dedue and shes forever alone

Removing S supports was a mistake.

Attached: 1560982080819.png (1000x1455, 1.03M)

Unironically this. Sure the methods are a bit harsh but the bitch was a problem. I'd rather side with them since they have a solid grasp of who they want to be, then follow a rampaging tyrant sperging out at religion.

They can, but that depends on the characters spell list for Faith magic.

I went for Holy Knight because it fit her better but if you don't care about that then Dark Knight is probably better since she has better offensive black magic than white magic

>3/4 routes edelgard is an evil cunt
>1/4 is her side of things which shows she knows fucking jack shit about everything and was fooled by the dubstep moles

Attached: 1561492346319.png (665x672, 94K)

He's able to be redeemed on his route, showing there was hope for him. Even on her own route Edelgard is insane.

Yep. They know what they want and how to accomplish it, and they don’t fall for fake history memes.

maybe if you played his route instead of the villain path you'd know you fucking edeltard

He has a legitimate mental disorder and if you played Blue Lions you’d know that he frequently has hallucinations where he meets with the family and friends he lost who haunt him and tell him to kill more and more people. Once he finally regains sanity hes a good person with realistic and benevolent ideals that work for everyone

>playing GD route after BE route
>Get the letter from Hubert (only to be delivered in the event that Edelgard is killed and the war is lost) warning us about the Slitherers and telling us where to find them
>think back to BE
>remember that Ferdinand/Hubert support where Hubert was sending something off and Ferdinand knew what it was
>remember that Edelgard EXPRESSLY FORBADE him to send it

There are so many people arguing against Edelgard for getting history wrong, or breaking a few eggs while making the mother of all omelettes, so why is nobody talking about this? It's the most morally reprehensible thing she does, and there's proof that she even does it on the route where she's supposed to be NOT EVIL. It proves without a doubt or room for argument that she doesn't care about any of the actual reforms that she's pushing, just how she'll be remembered for being the one to push them, because as far as she's concerned, if she dies, the world can literally burn for all she cares.

I keep forgetting spells are a character thing and not a class thing. It sucks as it makes it much harder to have certain characters become a certain class.

me running from my slightly homo thoughts of Dimitri

Attached: run.gif (498x278, 1.89M)

Their ending is indeed very fucking cute
You should look it up if you haven't seen it

Agree with you for the most part except that Casper is the only one that should be on top. Everyone else should be on the bottom.

These supports seriously stepped it up if they actually included a detail like that

why would you even respond to a wojak

Attached: foolishness.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>there is a cyrilfag out there
>he was actually mad enough to make this
This is hilarious

Uh the crests are to blame

>because as far as she's concerned, if she dies, the world can literally burn for all she cares.

That's literally what Hitler did in his last moments ordering German soldiers to fight till the end waiting for reinforcements that already gave up.

In his eyes Germany failed and it should have burnt without him, Edelgard is not different in most of her conversations she has to make everything about herself, on top of her stupidity she is also an egomaniac.

It never expressly says what he was sending off, but if it isn't the letter to be delivered to whichever army is able to beat Edelgard, then it's literally just a random piece of paper, because the game never tells you.

>14 million times Thanos won
>1 time The Avengers won
Her route is canon.

Yeah, well it's just nice to see the fans happy about an entry. But I just can't ignore the very apparent flaws of 3H even with it being a step up from Fates and Awakening. I personally wouldn't call it an amazing game, merely a solid one.

Yeah and the dagger Sylvain mentions to dimitri is just random as well

>BE canon
>when the blue lions are so tied to the the story

Attached: 048.jpg (621x654, 60K)

gonna start this in an hour after my next round at work. Thinking black eagles going for main girl, then deer and steal bernie, then lions and idk those were my two biggest waifus ive seen from the game. Thoughts?

>merely a solid one
As most fire emblems are at the end of the day. The problem is there’s so many games and little sub eras throughout the series that there becomes fan bases inside fan bases and people end up arguing about the dumbest shit just to one up each other

but the warmth of your hand brought him back from the brink of darkness user
what could possibly be homosexual about any of that

Because despite everyones fucking protests cries and pleas, Edelgard is the fucking villain of the game. A tragic one because she unironically sees herself as the hero since she wields the crest of flames but she is kinda forgetting the part that Blyeth also has it and can't fucking figure out that she is the villain of all the prophecy bullshit. They are polar opposites and that was the entire fucking point, siding with Edelgard is a fanfic route.

Do whatever you want. Don't let factionfags throwing a tantrum convince you otherwise.

>because as far as she's concerned, if she dies, the world can literally burn for all she cares.
This is noticeable in other ways too though, it's hard to prove to those delusional waifufags she has, but she is basically using the professor also for her ambitions. She claims she only wants to get rid of the church and needs to side with the slitherers, but there are tons of mysterious deaths surrounding her before the game even begins, like the other heirs to the empire. She is unironically a rotten egg who wants to rule the world plain and simple. If it wasn't the church that triggered her it would be someone else, that's just her open motive. I don't disagree with you but a lot of people realize this already in other ways. From the start she just wants to rule, even if she isn't aware of it herself, everything is an excuse to attack those against her.

Unironically the best way to play since you are playing the dogshit route first then filling in the blanks with other routes where you realize how shit the first route really was.

Start with the blue lions. You won't regret it. Then train brawling to recruit Caspar from the eagles.

All routes are equally canon stay mad faggot. Keep crying that it's fanfiction all you want.

how easy is recruiting? Cuz if not edelgard I need bernie in my life

Play whatever, though for a first route I do recommend BE
There's a split in it and you either play the shortest route so no harm done or you play a bigger route but it does a nice coverage of most aspects of the game

>there are tons of mysterious deaths surrounding her before the game even begins, like the other heirs to the empire
You mean the ones killed by the slithers?

captcha sucks
I'd describe her eyes and expression; it's definitely different from Bernie despite them being similar in stature. Just like I see a warrior in Rinkah's expression, I can see a hothead in Lysithea. The girls designs post TS are also more varied if it means anything; probably because they aren't just students anymore. Just like how Orochi/Tharja have a mystical look to them, post TS Lysithea has adopted a similar look whereas her counterpart Annette has a more studious look

I easily recruited half of all the other students on my first run with the Deer. Got everyone I wanted pretty much.

It's not even a step up though, the gameplay is fucking awful.

It's going to be the best selling FE soon so it's got a bright future ahead.
After 1 week it was trailing only behind Awakening.

If it’s literally just Bernie it will be a breeze for you. Get your bow rank up and shower her with presents

>like the other heirs to the empire
Her siblings were all killed by the snakemen.
How she still somehow allies herself with them is something I do not comprehend.

Good idea. It might make playing the other routes a drag since they aren't as good, but it'll make your first run memorable.

>They are polar opposites and that was the entire fucking point, siding with Edelgard is a fanfic route.
See I actually kind of disagree with this despite thinking edelgard is 100% evil. Although uncharacteristic to the series, if they ever wanted to do another game in Fodlan, it would make the most sense to have BE canon, if only because the future has the most hand waving and least explanations.
like the epilogue would seriously have you believe the population of two sovereign nations just accept getting conquered in the bloodiest human vs, human war in the continent’s history?
Like a WW1 being the prelude to WW2

Man it's the way this game has the characters care so much about you. No one's ever smiled at me like him, or anyone else for that matter in the supports, but his was special since Blyleth is the only one that was able to snap him out of it. The CG one with him in the rain after the Rodrigue dying scene made me blush and I hate myself for falling for this otome shit so hard

Attached: detective pikachu reaction.jpg (283x283, 8K)

I think that's true of many long running franchises. Zelda is one of the worst that fits your description as it seems every game causes arguments and shitflinging. At least it seems there are more agreed upon consensus on FE related stuff in regards to quality. But maybe not by much.

How many of you were new to FE with this game? I don't know if I should buy it

This is my first FE game and definitely don't regret it.

If we ever get a 3H-2 then BE would have to be the canon route since its the only route where literally nothing gets resolved except for Edelgard's boner for control. Adding onto the fact that the endings feel like literal propaganda written by a dictator Post WW1 it would be pretty kino if they shat all over BE fags and give them the half win.
>Yes your route is canon which was awful for the world and you should feel bad.

You don't need to blame shit the Slitherers did on Edelgard to make her look bad.

I'm just angry because up until I figured this out, she seemed like a hardline, no-nonsense character who does some incredibly morally questionable things for a greater good that may or may not even be worth it depending on the player's own views. I thought that was cool. Making her a raging hypocrite makes the story less engaging because now she's just the bad guy, when we already have those.

Remove school shit. Fire Emblem games already drain the shit out of me without having to deal with all this social stuff.

They may have been allied with her in some respects though, since they didn't kill her like the other heirs, and they say ingame outright they have been doing everything for her to gain power. It's 100% confirmed but from a story perspective there is still a lot of mysterious questions about her rise to power like that. Another thing is the way she declares war instantly once she is Empress, as if she has what she wants now. She is playing Game of Thrones from the start. She says she wants to be rid of the Slitherers but they are pretty close allies the whole damn time, only turning on them in the end text. Who knows what she would actually do if she won with them and you weren't around.

The school stuff helps with a lot of the social shit. Instead having your units next to each other 24/7 and making shit team comps you can just share meals or give them gifts to get supports instead.

*not like its 100% confirmed

That moment in the story was pretty much specifically designed to elicit reactions like that bro.
So instead of hating yourself, just step back for a sec and appreciate the story for being so effectively designed - from your perspective at the very least

Attached: 1333543698163.png (357x374, 32K)

>she's just the bad guy
I hate to break it to you but someone who solves literally all of their issues with murder (and we’re talking about a lot of that here) isn’t morally grey. She’s a broken human being, her pain has turned her into a sociopath.

The tension isn’t supposed to come from morality, but from the player thinking she’s cute, which is why she’s bisexual.

At this point it doesn't matter. Story fags are going to push FE even further into VN territory. Let's just hope IS/KT doesn't give a fuck and decides to do something similar with the next installment as it did this time. ( IE throw out everything they did right and replace it with something else ).

Just be like byleth and show absolutely zero emotion whatsoever, it will work

Attached: D9CCF6E8-C538-49C9-ADD6-22F3BFA9E6C0.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

pretty much, GD is pretty good lorewise, i just kinda hope Claude stopped his OPEN BORDERS bullshit but thats my nitpick

An user who gets it. Edelgard would not have worked if it was Claude or Dimitri in her place, people wouldn't defend a guy like that. But they will lick the feet of their waifu and defend her because she is cute.

So was the fact that Byleth literally doesn't have a heart the reason why he's so stoic and emotionless for most of the game? Or was it something else that I missed

It just sucks going into a game for the waifus and then suddenly this fuck comes along and says to me "no sorry your heart is mine"

Attached: betmtp1nh0431.png (2506x1992, 1.93M)

>Who knows what she would actually do if she won with them and you weren't around.
If the other routes are any indication, if Edelgard won (which is the likely scenario in the absence of Blyat) and Byleth wasn't around to help whatever lord, all the snakemen would all have their own provinces, giving them even more power they already had, making her a despot that threw the continent into turmoil and made things even worse by placing the same people she seemingly loathes in power.
She'd be a powerless emperor.

just embrace it dude. we're all anons here no one really gives a fuck

He was an empty vessel for the goddess that was only “activated” when she woke up. So when they say that he’s “begun to show a lot of emotion since you arrived at the academy” it’s because he was literally dead inside beforehand. He doesn’t even know how old he is.

>people wouldn't defend a guy like that
>Hitler/Arvis/Walhart/Hardin/Ashnard/Zephiel did nothing wrong
Nah they would have defended Edelgard harder if she was a man.

I don't think she's actually a hypocrite. She is just a tyrant. What appears to be hypocrisy is actually just deception, after all she is subverting the monastary even in the prologue. There was never a moment she didn't want to conquer. People assume she believes everything she says about X or Y, I don't think she actually does.

>goal is to remove a church which never bends compromises on any point, and consistently slaughters anyone voicing dissent with their message
>"Edelgard should've just talked it out with Rhea, no need for violence, man."

I completely understand if you think the church wasn't a big enough problem to need removing, but Edelgard thought it was, and the only way anyone could possibly go about doing that was starting a war.

They also wouldn’t have wanted to fuck her either so it balances out.

Dude the church has literal non-believers on the monastery grounds

What I'm saying is if she truly wanted what was best for the world, she would have a plan in place for if she were defeated, rather than telling her retainer, who went to the trouble of coming up with such a plan for her, not to set it up.

>goal is to remove a church which never bends compromises on any point, and consistently slaughters anyone voicing dissent with their message
Every single time the church deals with “dissidents” (actual violent rebels trying to kill people), there is a legitimate conspiracy that involves trying to destroy the church and assassinated Rhea

Yeah but then we would have gotten turbo fujos with canon M!Byleth gay ship

Did you ever notice how Shamir tended to fall immediately in line with Rhea's message when Rhea was in the room? Try watching the scene where they sentence the Western Church members to death again.

Just make the support system not retarded.

>offers his hand for her to stand, willing to cooperate
>pulls out the dagger and tries to stab him
Edeltard being the closed minded tyrant she is until the bitter end. What an almighty idiot.

Attached: look how they massacred my boy.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

>brings up western church keks again
They literally invaded the monastery and tried to kill students who investigated, it'd be weird if Shamir didn't want them dead.

Don't forget the dissidents were planted by Edelgard herself to make her point seem more valid.
It's a lawyer using forged evidence to win the case.
Is the guy a scumbag? Sure, no doubt.
But if you're gonna use underhanded methods to catch him, it's only fair that the next person to be held accountable is you.