Say something nice about Black Widow's ass

Say something nice about Black Widow's ass

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-142327~2.png (1323x1080, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wbUpGoOjFWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ass :)

Her nice ass can't save the game from its mediocre gameplay

It disguises Scarlet Johanstein's rapidly aging face

sperm skull incel

A fighting woman should have wide hips and a strong ass. That's where her strength comes from.

No

Naked asses arent attractive. They are only attractive in clothes. Boobs are attractive both clothed and naked.

Everything is more attractive when clothed. Nipples and naked butts are gross

I doubt even japs can save capeshit

this from one of the movies?

Nipples are great. Especially brown ones.

I would bang her ass

Nipples are great but brown ones are disgusting. What the fuck is wrong with you.

Is this a gamer thread?

Boring bitch but nice ass. Shoulda made Janet playable instead.

yikes

The graphics look kino I'm buying it

What ass?

On the Hebrew calendar 8th of August is 22nd / 23rd. Brace yourself.

Attached: 8 11.jpg (3264x2448, 2.93M)

they changed her face too

forgot image

Attached: utfiutfuotfoutf5e85638563863863647.png (1058x908, 796K)

I'm tempted to purchhase just for her arse

She looks so fucking generic

a man with refined taste i see

inb4 brap

faggots all of you

Attached: butt.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

What?

*jaw drops*
*eyes pop out of head*
*tongue rolls out*
HUMINA HUMINA HUMINA!
AWOOGA AWOOGA!
EE-AW EE-AW!
BOIOIOING!
*picks up jaw*
*fixes eyes*
*rolls up tongue*
*buries face in ass*
BLBLBLBLBL LBLBLBLBLBLBLLB
WHOA MAMA

Eidos Montreal and Crystal Dynamics are only capable of making very generic soul less games. Game will sell well but will be boring and monotonous.

Doesn't fix her shit face.

Lingerie that exposes nipples makes my dick hard like nothing else

I just cant fathom why people like butts. Thats literally where poop comes from. Why would anyone want to stick their penis there?

fuck off

they did retard

Don't look up rimming.

She looks like a default Bethesda protag

>Everything is more attractive when clothed.
a man of culture

>red hair
>blue eyes
What's wrong with proper green eyes?

When the ass looks better than her face...

Yes I agree, because of the implication.

There's barely any changes to her, but the changes are still wayyyyyy better than what was originally shown
People look better clothed than naked because what if a chick had a nasty vag, ass or tits, or a dude with a nasty-looking dick/butt?

I'm going to admit something. I don't really like ass or boobs. I really just likes faces. Especially eyes. I really love pretty eyes. My ex gf had really nice eyes. I used to like staring into them. Its a pity she had to go.

>Its a pity she had to go.
Wh-what did you do with her?

Also, emma stone has great eyes. Huge eyes.

Attached: es.jpg (736x982, 119K)

>Hawkeye gets to spank this every day

how do I sign up to high quality blogs lads

good, its easier to stare at her ass anyways

Attached: 1561926108147.jpg (569x510, 45K)

Isn't she dead in MCU anyway?

No Hawkeye no buy

Rocksteady should have made this. They aren't shy about hot women

There's gonna be a happening to distract people from Epstein. It's /pol/ shitposting.

has a lot from nu-lara

It's tight so it feels good, and the girl feels pain which is arousing.

criminally wrong

>there are people thinking this is a good butt

Can someone who is an adult other than me translate this?

low imagination levels, i feel sorry for you

Old cartoons used to have a character that would do most of this post. There was that one old live action Looney Toons movie that had live actors and animated characters, and that one lady rabbit that turned everyone into furries got on screen a character pretty much does exactly this post. Except for the part where he buries his face in her ass.

Basically, a meme before the internet was used.

>Why would anyone want to stick their penis there?
This question right here reveals you to be either a female or an underdeveloped (or even failed) male. It's a very primal urge for normal males to stick their penises into various things. With pulse not necessary being a requirement.

Me again. It's very similar to this clip.
youtube.com/watch?v=wbUpGoOjFWw

I'm aware of the meme and the Looney Toons scene in question. I want to know why that post was made as it is, which is as obnoxious as possible.

Oh, it's just to shitpost in Gamer threads of course. Silly user.

First /pol/ said it was going to happend on Eid which was like two weeks ago.

based and also true

The whole Thanos thing broke open the multiverse so now they can do whatever the fuck they want and bring back any versions of anyone from anywhere.

You will never see it coming.

Attached: A3D.jpg (297x428, 25K)

its not part of the mcu

Is it me or did they fix the Avengers' faces? Does anyone have comparison shots?

Hi this is me
I'd like to say that I have no desire to have sex with women at all. I just want to look at their nice faces and eyes and kiss them on their foreheads and brush their hair.

Mediocre

Realistic looking girls are disgusting

Attached: pork in the shell.jpg (1846x800, 180K)

That's not how it works at all you fucking moron. They literally cannot bring her back because she sacrificed herself for the Soul Stone. Anyone dying for the Soul Stone isn't coming back.

>but muh Gamora

Pulled an earlier version of her from the timestream before she died. And they can't undo Widow's death because they needed the stone to resurrect half of all life and kill Thanos and his armies.

Is that Danny Devito?

>The whole Thanos thing broke open the multiverse
Did it, now? I hate to post off-topic but with how Yea Forums been obsessed over CAPESHIT BAD while drowning in vomit, shit, bald facebook guy edits and green reddit frog edits this might be the only place to discuss it with anyone above sub-saharan IQ.
So, is my confusion with how letting fucking Thanos and his gang escape from the "timeline" where they were wrecking shit unwarranted? Because what's the point of returning the shiny McGuffins and all that jazz if Thanos from that "timeline" is fucking dead as a doornail? Also nice jab at all those "dumb" old films which feature time travel, considering they did the exact fucking same.

this game looks plasticy, like early unreal3 games

They weren't jabbing at old films for being dumb dipshit, they were jabbing at Antman for behaving as if films about concepts that weren't real when they were made is a guideline for how time travel works.

that's gay

I assure you I am not gay. I just like loving more than sexing.

Attached: orly.png (1912x797, 1.09M)

You're retarded.
Loki is getting his own tv-show, and what do you know, he died in Infinity War, but they're using the (alive) Loki from the AU where he escaped with the Tesseract.

You misunderstand me. The game can be part of the MCU but in an alternate universe, since the Marvel Cinematic Universe is now a multiverse.

Difference is, Nat has to stay dead for Thanos to stay defeated in their timeline.

They weren't jabbing at old films for being dumb dipshit, they were jabbing at Antman and War Machine for behaving as if films about concepts that weren't real when they were made is a guideline for how time travel works.

Faggot
Even Bigger faggot.

The best part about all their time-travel bullshit is that at the end of Endgame they fuck the whole thing up by letting Cap stay in the past.

Oof, must suck to not be able to appreciate the shape that clothes can bring to ass n titties

Why is my Ryona content?

Mjolnir, is that you?

That's a minor thing, really. They literally made a "timeline" where Thanos is a non-issue because he's fucking dead. Also both Gamora and Nebula aren't present either (not to mention they aren't crazy anymore). They don't need to return anything to that "timeline" because they just can fucking revert everything in theirs and live happily ever after. That shield Tony wanted over Earth? How about six Infinity Stones?

My point was, they're using AU Loki, what's stopping them from doing whatever with AU Widow?
Only original Widow has to stay dead.

>Your brain on zoom

Faggot

the only good thing about the game

I'm 29

A 29 year old faggot

Bruh this game looks so bad

every face in thgis game looks like nu-lara

I'm not going to lie, I might actively hate Crystal Dynamics and everything they stand for.

what is this from guessing the Ghost in the shell remake with whatsherface.
if not please enlighten me looks way too thick for some hollywood bullshit

Attached: ,,, tell me more.jpg (749x750, 87K)

go watch the Mask with Jim Carrey

looks pretty good, but it looks enhanced with cgi
the actress is also quite ugly

7/10

If I wanted to fap to her ass I'd jerk it to the Switch game.