Mass Effect

Sequel fucking when? It's been almost 12 years.

Attached: 214690-mass-effect-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1137, 211K)

Why? Mass effect was never good. It's a terrible RPG and a poor shooter. Just another failed nu-Bioware experiment into making casual RPGs, like Dragon Age but even more boring somehow.

lol, Yea Forums really is a contrarian central.

What are some good RPG for you, incel? Wait, let me guess: Baldur's Gate. LMAO

i liked it, but you're right. it wasn't very good

Best space opera around stfu

I'm not saying that to be contrarian, I'm saying it because it's true. If you compare it to other shooters, it's lackluster, slow and boring, even for its time. If you compare it to RPG combat, it's terrible, since you can't even really control the other party members, and there's no way to see the whole battlefield. There isn't even the awful zoomed-in restricted overview Dragon Age had, instead you just get nothing. If you trace a path from Baldur's Gate to this game you can see a clear degeneration of the RPG mechanics.

On the story side, the game suffers constantly from Bioware writing syndrome, where there's clearly an intended "good" path and doing anything else is just a downgrade. Everything is delivered with ham-fisted cinematics, as with all nu-Bioware games nothing feels real, it's just a big stage for the movie to play out on. Characters stand still in the distance until you approach, your character can only say a couple of things and they're voiced in a predetermined way. Don't even get me started on the "romance". It all feels incredibly soulless because that's what it is, it's meant to be the vidya equivalent of a hollywood production.

If you want to watch a shitty action flick then yeah sure, "play" mass effect. But you're better off just watching a longplay since you get about the same satisfaction out of it. Same goes for Dragon Age and other nu-bioware titles honestly.

yeah good guess. BG suffers from some of the same writing problems but as a game it's far and away superior, not even in the same league as bargain bin games like Mass effect

decent visual novel

user, how long are you going to keep the denial up?

Attached: 1561281326616.jpg (645x942, 67K)

Imagine being a boomer 12 years ago

didnt read lol

What denial? Anyway, what are you expectation for a sequel? I hope there are more planets to explore with the mako, finding out more about ancient alien civilizations and stuff.

that's not saying much when KOTOR is literally the only other option

there's mass effect 2, mass effect 3, mass effect andromeda, mass effect galaxy and mass effect infiltrator

tl;dr
suck a fat one hater, ME is a good game

Thanks for the bump but no need to post blank messages

What is a good RPG then?

Dragons Dogma, Fallout 2

Dear Diary, today OP wasn't a faggot. The closest you're going to get is the lab music in the Spider-Man game when you're doing the lab work.

However, no, there will never be a sequel.

What the fuck are you talking about, ME literally only had cinematics in the beginning and at the end. Your other "arguments" are just retarded insults thrown at Bioware, and I'd like to remind you that ME was made BEFORE EA acquired Bioware

ayylmao