Thoughts on Ingrid?

It was kind of cute at first, but I really think IS went to far when they had her turn to the camera and start quoting crime statistics regarding young duscar males. I think proceeding to hurl several racial slurs at Dedue was really crossing the line, really don't understand how Nintendo ok'd this.

Attached: __ingrid_brandol_galatea_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_makki0707__cf2d0144f43bb19ff2b609 (862x1200, 810K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Pw6afF8_8
youtube.com/watch?v=h8cN6wZFDA8
youtu.be/PyEoIL4um8k
imgur.com/a/eDRNFny
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My wife is cuter and not racist

Attached: annette.jpg (850x912, 250K)

Raimi wrote her supports, it was to be expected.

How's your father doing, Annette?

Attached: __ingrid_brandol_galatea_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_pimi_ringsea21__867e44df2ef04b3a8 (886x1181, 750K)

user, the game came out in July. it was a different time.

Why did they make Ingrid racist rather than literally anyone else?

She peaked in high school.

>Straight up whips Dedue and reduces his health by 10 points while shouting obscenities and racist insults if he comes within 3 tiles of her
I don't know who at IntSys or Koei Tecmo thought this was a good idea

Anything else would ruin my immersion.

>ugh duscars, or niggers as I like to call them
WTF ISIS

Despite being 13% of the Holy Kingdom, Duscar males commit 50% of all violent crime.

Cause Dimitri knows the duscers are dindus, Sylvain doesn't really give a shit, and Felix knows that bitching and moaning and wallowing in despair won't do him any good and keeps it to himself as fuel to drive him. The rest of the BLs are sensible enough people to know how to treat people equally.
Meanwhile Ingrid loses her fiance that she greatly admired in a brutish and barbaric massacre that isn't chivalrous or knightly in the slightest, and warps and worships his ideals into an extreme that she now lives by.

Attached: wtfingrid.jpg (2048x1536, 2.2M)

If Ingrid is racist is Dimitri a wigger?

>if you recruit her in BE she tells you she betrayed the kingdom to get the chance to kill more duscars in the war
damn

In Dedue's A support with Dimitri he gives him the N-word pass

Yeah, considering how lazy most of the justifications were I was really surprised by how naturally they were able to incorporate Ingrid's primary character motivation in there.

>Ingrid reclaims her territory so that she can establish slavery and gets Ignatz to convince everyone that it's for the good of the people
Real dark stuff is happening.

Attached: 2019081214153400-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 259K)

Playing my second playthrough on hard. She fucking sucks.

>getting rng screwed
I shoved axes on her and made her go Brigand first, really helped her str growths along (and death blow is really nice), and along with her high speed she's one of my hardest hitting units.
She will also always have high res, so she's a natural mage lure.

Attached: __ingrid_brandol_galatea_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_kyarotto_zenkixd__c263c4fd418044d (665x1000, 524K)

Hold on, that one is an edit. Here's the real image.

Attached: Ingrid 13.jpg (1280x720, 237K)

She is worse jill

Attached: Jill_FE9.png (1630x1551, 2.41M)

Who the fuck is Raimi ?

hownew.ru

>autistic
>racist

literally /our girl/

>tfw when Inrgid is level 15 and hasn't gotten a single point in STR yet

She's a good girl that lost her fiancee.

Get her lance up to A-rank so that she can still deal some damage with magic instead.

How's your fiancee.

Attached: 1SWVUAAqkLS.png (400x449, 361K)

This. If seeing Raimis name on the writer block wasn't an immediate red flag to you, then I don't know what was. Dedue is fucking based though, he's my nigger.

Made for DuDu

>tfw don't want to ship Byleth with any of the kids because fucking kids is immoral
Damn.

Jill is a top five FE girl so that's a pretty high bar to clear

There's several adults (including Mercedes) and your tulpa. What more do you want?

timeskip downgraded her

I just want to give Bernie headpats.

Not a kid anymore.

Attached: ECRkJSVUYAAkttM.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

What's with all this negative hub bub around her?

Mercedes is around your age.

I don't want to ship Byleth with any of the kids because Byleth is a boring ugly fucker and the kids deserve better

>Curing Lysithea's crest aids
>Her tears when she realizes she can finally live a normal life

Attached: arino keikaku.jpg (750x400, 50K)

>negative

HOOOOOLLLLY SSSSHHHIITT

Attached: shitty ingrid edit.png (540x470, 177K)

Then pair with a teacher you dope.

Lys also has a pretty valid reason to join BE. I think she's the only one you can get post time skip in that route too.

OH NO IT'S GONNA BLOW

I didn't feel like marrying anyone other than my tulpa because any romance with a slient MC is fucking trash. There isn't any chemistry, you're just a wall that they talk to.

YOU JUST KNOW

>Bros with Dedue
>Ingrid ends up hitting S Rank for me before the other girls

Attached: FD2630C9-FF17-4D27-8925-339E6276FE18.jpg (948x684, 100K)

One of the students is actually 2 years older than you

Attached: 1566196462081.png (1216x677, 453K)

BROS?

The duality of man.

>Ingrid and Dedue is one of the few platonic male/female A Supports
Truly /ourgirl/

Holy based Ingrid.

Attached: 1566269677031.png (404x525, 278K)

I thought I'd like her a lot more than I did when the game actually came out. The racism thing is understandable, and she develops out of it, but she's too one-note otherwise. Her looks were only average, and she didn't appear to have much depth (where I found Sylvain, Dedue, Dimitri, Felix, and Annette to have plenty).

Also she had low strength

It's kind of funny, that's somewhat the reverse of how I went. I have a soft spot for girl knights, but ultimately I was more interested in the other girls. Only really gave Ingrid a chance my second run, and I ended up really enjoying her character. She's fairly subdued compared to the extremes that surround her, which was a breath of fresh air, and I enjoyed her whole "I want to be the best knight ever" shtick. She still has the whole tragic background thing you'd expect of a BL, which does help flesh out her character a bit more. As well, mine was pretty rng blessed, in terms of stats
Also racism jokes are fun.

>the whole tragic background thing you'd expect of a BL
>Muh family is poor, so my father want to marry my Crest bearing womb to a better house
Literally all of her supports and drama. It's even more prominent than Glenn.
She has nothing on other Lions, even Mercedes and Anette have more drama with their fathers.

I love her design but yeah she is rather boring. Her connection with characters like Dimitri, Sylvain and Felix save her imo otherwise she kinda sucks compared to the rest of the cast. She's a god tier mage slayer though and had great strength growths on my 2nd playthrough.

based

Attached: 1566259388111.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

>says this to the person who almost married his brother
the fucking madman

Attached: yWe2rDqy_400x400.jpg (361x361, 31K)

>speeding through all battles with auto on BE route
>end up killing hubert without realizing
>can't load a save since all my other saves are game cleared saves

f-fuck its not like I wanted to even do your route, fuck this game I'm not going through another 7 hours to get back at that point.

Attached: 1558417809377.png (265x265, 115K)

You did fodlan a great favor

Attached: 048DF558-4C1A-4C4A-9E5E-0F9AEFABC19D.jpg (980x661, 96K)

If you're going to play on auto, might as well play on casual.
The AI is retarded.

She's lusting for the BBC

I'm not going to pretend that her back story is the deepest, but I do like how it defines her character. It's kind of ironic, she's kind of like Dedue in that her loyalty feels almost like a coping mechanism for her past traumas.

hur dur racism jokes aside, I really like Ingrid's design but they fucked up with her personality and characterization. Her backstory with Glenn was relatable and the only salvageable part, but the rest of her is just one big fucking nothing burger.
And then the timeskip went and ruined the one good thing she had going for her.

>Most of my level up are 2 stats only
Why did I do to piss off rng god.

I don't get ashe or marianne

I feel like most of my adjutants get shitty level ups like this. At first I thought adjutants just got shit level ups for whatever reason but apparently that's not the case.

Put me in the screencap

Attached: 1565703215154.png (640x480, 425K)

I don't get why people call Ingrid boring, she has a lot of points of development and conflict that make her interesting from her racism, living for the well-being of her family vs living her dream and the trauma of her past.
I'd call a character like Bernadetta boring

We’re just very used in fire emblem to characters having “that one thing” that’s their gimmick and Ingrid is one the few that doesn’t really have one. In that way it makes her a lot more believable and realistic but we have nothing easy to associate her with.
Her supports were fine, and she ended up getting a lot of smaller traits that added up. Like her Annette one where she tries to slather her up with make up. Not everything needs to be extreme and it’s good to have characters like that to balance things out.

>Ingrid is a bad uni-
She was my MVP in the most maps

Attached: 2019072820072900-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

It's because she's not over the top like every other girl in the game.

Attached: __ingrid_brandol_galatea_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_skeptycally__2d7a6702b1beff70571b (718x951, 55K)

Those points are just not very appealing to me. I can appreciate the nuance of her character while still admitting that she just isn't that interesting.

Bernadetta on the other hand is very much one-note, but it happens that the one note she has panders a lot to what I like. She just naturally resonates with many people (but at the same time can be insufferable for people she does not resonate with) where Ingrid doesn't.

She's very prone to being strength screwed which is why a lot of people say that. She was ok in my first run of the game if a bit weak but she was STR blessed on my 2nd run and became pretty godly

>tfw you will never understand all the negative hub bub

>She just naturally resonates with many people
Incels arent people

Bernie is nice, but she just feels like such a romanticized caricature, like a holiwood hiki

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Pw6afF8_8
>there are people that actually say the BE route isn't the evil route

Reminder that Jill, Soren and Shinon actually said the n-word. Tellius still has the best cast

DEEEEEEEEEEENK

Attached: Rap_Song_Peacey_P.png (918x662, 43K)

Glad this cutie was my first and canon waifu.

Some people say celica is intelligent

True

Lonato is black. Marianne is edgy.

>hilda's death sound is like the roblox oof

Based

So why is Lysithea the only one you can recruit anyway?

Attached: 1541042570003.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

>Professor! Has it really been five years? We ought to raise a glass to the occasion. Celebrate your return
>Nah, I'd rather commemorate it with your death
Not every line is amazing but thulis game has some genuinely good lines.

probably because she has a special connection to edelgard so might potentially be more sympathetic to her cause

>enemy students on the BE from BL and GD route call you a monster for joining the monsterand that you follow a tyrant
>enemy students on BL from BE tell you they don't really want to be doing this and only had to do to the situation they found themself in
Really makes you think.

Just finished Blue Lions route. Which one should be the next? Blue Lions route wasn’t so bad. I’m not sure how I feel about Dimitri defending aristocracy and the whole Crest-obsessed society, though. Dimitri had a pretty solid character arc, though.

That's why it's so great. Fuck that pussy happy ending shit. I murdered Ignatz and Raphael in Blue Lions too and I'd do it again.

Even better, she is older than Byleth

Golden Deers or Black Eagles (Edelgard). Go with GD.

I just completed a WHOLE route, and had no idea you could spare people's lives. I went around killing anyone that got in my way.

Not only does Byleth have to be the one to kill them but you need to have had a B rank support with the character, it's kind of obtuse and the game never tells you this at any point.

Are you doing church? If so then do GD -> BE -> Church or Church -> BE -> GD. Church and GD share almost the exact same maps except for the final one so there might be a bit of fatigue doing them back to back. If not then I say BE first to see Edelgard's perspective of things then GD for the lore dump

>I murdered Ignatz and Raphael in Blue Lions too and I'd do it again.
Pussy. I had Raphael kill Ignatz himself.

I'm going to do a BL run next, is Magic Ingrid viable? I've done Falcon Knight and Swordmaster/Assassin already.

I'm not denying it, she's an idealized caricature, but idealized caricatures are popular for a reason. She's specifically designed to appeal to people's desire to protect and she does that extremely well.

I could say the same for Marianne, but she happens to be a much more nuanced character than the one-note protectbait that is Bernie.
I like both, for completely different reasons.

She's your standard pegapony in Fire Emblem. If RNG allows her to have good strength, then she's a great unit. If not, then she's fucked and will struggle to kill anything.

Why one of your crest represent a gaping cunny

Attached: EBzSKJOUcAAgMoA.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

A visualization of what the molemen did to her.

Her spell list isn't very appealing, but her magic growth is the same as her strength growth and she does get physic.
I probably wouldn't go for a full mage, but maybe she could make dark/holy knight work. It's not like the game's hard anyway so you should be fine.

>Dark spikes
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1565386034434.jpg (253x300, 21K)

Attached: lysithea_x_felix.jpg (900x476, 75K)

Everyone's talking about boring or uninteresting characters, but can we take a moment to talk about how fucking lame Mercedes is? I don't know if I got enough supports with her, but holy shit she is dull.

Attached: 1546805172448.png (597x579, 36K)

I didn't even bother to get any supports with her.

Ashe is street certified (and has endings with every brown person in 3H), Marianne is that one screencap of her going "N-n--"

Attached: a.jpg (849x1000, 647K)

I was planning on going with Holy/Dark Knight anyway.
Her spell list doesn't look too bad. It seems like she'd be more offensive based but with Physic support.

It's funny that they made Ingrid a racist. With her design being an older sister type and being nice to everyone except Dedue. It's hilarious.

I thought Mercedes was the designated older sister while Ingrid was the otome protagonist/self-insert.
Which is still funny for her being racist

Weird, I thought the same but she actually has some great supports that mademe like her.

Annete is more of the otome protagonist.

She's boring on her own but is valuable for character dynamics in her supports. Kind of like how the moon's light is really just the sun's. I don't dislike her.

If Annette is the protagonist does that mean Ingrid is the rich ojousama that gets in the way of the hardworking girl?

I'm not that keen on otome stereotypes,

>Kind of like how the moon's light is really just the sun's
What? How is that at all like that?

I think he means that her supports bring the shine of other characters to the player.

There's nothing special about the moon, it's just a hunk of space rock, but it's aesthetically beautiful because it reflects the light of the sun creating a unique glow.

Not that user.

Either works, otome is just like regular dating VNs. The main girl is suppose to be some nobody and a group of guys all fall for her. Annette is kind of more on the "weird" side, being kind of awkward, short, and probably just plain looking in universe.

Why the fuck didn't Edelgards route have the battle of Grondor Field? Shit is fucking kino.

the latter is a negative, user

Neither the Alliance or the Kingdom had an army marching into the Empire on the BE route. It would have to be the first mission before you even take over the bridge.

Mercedes is low key savage, I liked her Lorenz support.

Attached: Lysithea and Felix.jpg (552x417, 38K)

No one else in Blue Lions has any drive to hate the duscar except for her and they needed that dynamic

Ingrid is 100% the otome self-insert. Just look at her background
>she’s a noble, but still poor
>childhood friends with three handsome, powerful male nobles
>has the expectation to marry off, wants to pursue her own dream
>strong enough to be a knight, but incredibly feminine otherwise, canonically beautiful even without makeup
>tragic past tied to the death of a male romantic interest, learns to get over it

Ashe gets to use Catherines

Since edelgard is the one that invades everyone else you just steamroll, it’s the reason there’s less maps too. It’s the actual biggest failing of BE for me, narratively. You aren’t out on your back like in the other routes, scraping it out to collect victories where you can. You just kind of win and then proceed to win some more.

Gronder field is the opposite of kino though, the three way war is some of the shittiest writing in the game.

>has A ranks with every boy in a house full of otomebait

Based

Just use a couple energy drops then. It's not rocket science.

Gronder timeskip is a bit stupid though. It is understandable why Dimitri would have a free for all fight in GD route since he is far too gone. But Claude in BL is pants on head retarded and I thought he was the smartest bunch among the lords.

You would think they would play it off as Claude being a sneaky dick but he acts genuinely confused as to why you’re defending yourself

aren't the youngest "kids" lysithea and petra who are 21 endgame?

I thought they were 20

the weird thing about the gronder timeskip battle is that there's fog before the battle (and would've justified the confusion in the fight) but it's gone before the fight
also, the asspain from people getting bodied by the fog would've been legendary

On BL I really thought Claude was going for some fakeout nonsense with how whimsically he said "oh well, guess we'd better fight whoever we see lol".
Then Ignatz and Raphael killed themselves on me and I realized everything just went full retard.

Dam Ingrid’s got it goin on

>Not liking Hubie
Pleb

so that's why you were slaughtering black people in her paralogue

Her B support with Ashe was so fucking cute, I can't stand it.

I want to have tea with Ingrid.

Attached: 2019080522395600-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

He killed literally millions

Nothing wrong with clearing the path for Lady Edelgard

She should do it herself instead of pushing the dirty work on her subordinate and then pretending like she understands the sacrifices she’s making

>OP got BOAR'D

What's his appeal?

playable gharnef
his supports are fun

Seeing such a callous and brutal man with Bernie.

>watch a couple "worst Fire Emblem maps" youtube videos
>just fags crying about fog of war, pitfalls on a bridge and that rescue Zephiel map
>one guy shows Fates maps (I never played Fates)
>retarded fucking gimmicks everywhere
yikes, Fates looks so shit

Attached: 1308930606460.jpg (216x243, 7K)

That's what every modern politicians do so I'd say Ninty was quite realistic about these parts.

Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

Attached: 11689D18-37DA-42C4-9A0C-307FEFD6F3CD.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Attached: D95554FE-4FE5-42A0-AEB3-6E253C4229E7.png (1077x339, 618K)

>sends a million poor people Zerg rushing to their death

It was for their own good

How do poor people feel when you invade their country, attack their villages, eat their food and rape their daughters?

Edelgard is the one who really suffers, she has to be the one to make the hard decision to what’s right.

Um, literally obsessed much?

If it is Lady Edelgard's wish then it is just and those who resist ought to be punished.

youtube.com/watch?v=h8cN6wZFDA8

Attached: 1566180953051.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Unironically this except it actually works.

Hubert is the stereotypical evil creepy asshole henchman and he fucking owns it. That being said he's also a total bro after you get to know him and his supports are top tier. His support with Bernie is adorable and one of the best in the game, the ones with Ferdinand, Dorothea, Caspar and Shamir are also great. He's got great bantz and snarky comments, and the dryer sense of humor works well.

Hubert is more of a reason to do a BE run than Edelgard is.

Her paralouge was kind of boring tbqh
I mean burning down a duscur village and executing all the inhabitants is a cool concept but the villagers weren't even fighting back
The ten minute animated short at the end where she eats a duscur baby was a bit much for me, but I suppose I should have expected something like that when Koei Tecmo announced they'd be bringing in Raimi as a consultant
I did like her white robe with the pointy hood alt costume though

I can only imagine the boar on the fog randomly coming at me

Why was Hubert such a cuck?
He devoted to Edelgard his entire life, he confesses his love to her in the A rank and her response is to just laugh

lol for a second there I thought I missed a paralogue and she had another one besides the one with dorethea

He deserves better.

Hubert x Dorothea or Bernadetta is better.

Attached: 3497816E-AFA7-4C74-B39C-6CF170CC7042.jpg (976x1024, 116K)

No they are 20 endgame RETARD

>I should have known that one day you would be haunting me as well.
The feels.

Attached: thumb-1920-1035365.jpg (1920x1132, 320K)

>tfw he haunts you in the church route
I was not expecting that at all

This is completely accurate
Edel doesn't so much as blush when Hubert confesses to her, but does blush every other time Byleth speaks
It must suck to be Hubert

Yeah but I like the attention to detail. They didn't have to, considering you didn't need to bring them to this mission, but if you do you can actually see that they altered both Dimitri's and Dedue's models to make it like as if they're crying. Really nice touch, didn't expect that level of commitment from ISIS.

Edelgard is the cuck. She is in love with Byleth in all routes. Even seconds before Byleth cleaves her head in two.

Designs pretty great too

Attached: 615E2D36-261F-4271-9F4A-2ADF8B202B8F.jpg (1024x758, 81K)

>I love you Byleth!
>So I'm going to kill everyone you love!
Is Edelgard a low-key yandere?

Not as yandere as lizard mommy

That’s why you gotta go fem byleth and save him

How do I find an autistic, racist wife?

Attached: __ingrid_brandol_galatea_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_amy30535__a1bf9a73d0b6060d6b3adc7 (900x900, 274K)

Based Hubert stacies

What was Ingrid’s tax policy? Did she maintain a standing army? What did she do in times of flood and famine? And what about all these Duscurs? By the end of the war, Edelgard is gone but all of the Duscurs aren’t gone – they’re in the north. Did Ingrid pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby Duscurs, in their little Duscur cradles?

the south

Midwest retard

So just any rural area, got it.
But how do I find a pure one?

I didn't like having to protect the burning crosses though, it was pretty tedious and I thought the textures for the crucified duscar solders was pretty bad

Sure, but at least you had that Imperial Wizard npc to help you protect them. That guy was op, honestly he probably could have solo'd the map himself if he actually moved from his small area.

Racially autistic women aren't pure
100% of them were molested by their fathers

So who is the closest thing to canon? Probably Flayn, right? or Rhea.

Attached: 1495940121205.jpg (563x563, 14K)

her tax policy was apparently so good she managed to bring an icy wasteland into prosperity

and obviously yeah she killed the babies

should i make ingrid my dancer, she really doesnt want to, but its making me want to do so

El...

Attached: El....jpg (1137x640, 50K)

I made Flayn my dancer to piss Seteth off
he has to watch there as his little sister shakes her cute little booty for me

Attached: egao.jpg (514x367, 68K)

why did BE not have a slither slaughter sequence, its weird. like i can understand why they're irrelevant in BL, but its handled weirdly for BE

If you've already trained her a lot in swords, do it. Swordmaster Ingrid with that evasion skill and alert stance+ is a funny build.

You should have a backup pegasus knight like Leonie or Bernie though.

In my BL run he sent literally every unit north towards me and did not engage a single Beagle unit

Well I mean as long as it stayed in the family.

Sothis.

I was tempted to but ultimately you should give it to somebody who can either actually use the unique sword skills, or at least someone who's already kind of stuck in a support role and has high faith.

BE is literally unfinished, should've had Thales be the true final boss or something
Have him possess Rhea's dragon corpse somehow

>Leonie
>Bernie
Do they make for good pegasus knights?
I always thought they were archers/bow knights, though I haven't played their proper routes to know their normal role.

It’s because BE can’t stop the missiles so they didn’t bother.

How else will you kill Thales? If you just randomly kill him like in BL it would completely undermine Edelgard’s justification for the war

tranny

Well he did say backup.
That said Leonie at least is pretty amazing in any physical role, she could pretty easily go Pegasus Knight if you really wanted her to.

They're girls with lance proficiencies. The other units they encourage you to turn into pegasus knights (Marianne and Flayn) are just really bad at it. I guess Shamir could work out fine as a pegasus.

Just have a mission where you and Hubert need to go kill Thales in Shambhala without being detected by enemy units or something.

cause you're working with them, BE is villain despite Edeltards still not getting the message. It's only afterward she wants to turn on them.

Again, stuff like that undermines the entire conflict. Why couldn’t they just do that at any time?

>tfw fell for the Marianne Pegasus meme
>Had to make her my dancer to salvage her
She was still decent, but she could never go full mage like she should have.
At least it made her paralogue easier.

So I just finished Blue Lions route playing normally. I'm halfway through the Golden Deer, have recruited every student. Holy shit this was a bad idea, The amount of planning I have to do between each mission is seriously adding up. When I get around to the Black Eagles, I swear that I;m going to genocide all the other students.

I heard Lysithea joins you regardless of if you recruited her in part 1. Does the same go for Marianne and anyone else who would have something against the status quo?

Married her because she hates niggers.

Only Lysithea as far as I can tell,

Lysithea doesn’t join you, you have to spare her. You can just kill her

I also made her a pegasus on my GD run. The start was rough because I had no healer. At least she has frozen lance which could do 50% to most enemies. At the end she does become a great res tank that can actually kill mages with physical attacks.

>At the end she does become a great res tank that can actually kill mages with physical attacks.
I dunno, that still doesn't really sound like it's worth it when you can just poach ingrid, have her take several levels as brigid to fix her str, and just use her instead.

but you are working with them with the express intention of destroying them as soon as the war looks to be won. Hubert won't shut up about that, and yet you never actually get to deal with them.

It works i guess, I felt really bad when I paired her with Cyril and died young. Maybe I'll just recruit her and marianne as they make some sense from what I know if the BE route. No more than that though, i think 12 units is more than enough
I was more asking about receiving that option regardless

I feel you user. I'm also super overleveled because I chose to max out my professor level.

I did it because I had already used Marianne as a holy knight on my BE playthrough. I had Ingrid as swordmaster/dancer on GD for those sweet 0x2.

Attached: 2019081212202300-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 240K)

Oh got, I put myself at rank C at the beginning of the game and that was still too much

Mine ended up becoming godly once she got Falcon Knight after the timeskip, before that though she really struggled.

The CG S-ranks in this game for male Byleth are awful.

Except she wanted to kill them from the get go. It's why she has that secret mission to kill Cornelia. It just backfires on her when Thales nukes the place right after to make her think twice about stabbing him in the back again. Edelgard is by no means a good person, but you're a dumbass if you don't get why she didn't deal with them from the start.

It's the big failing with the BE route. Edelgard makes it clear that she wants to kill her piece of shit uncle more than once and the moment it actually happens is just left as a note in the epilogue. Some of the future content better deal with that otherwise her route will just be a huge disappointment.

>I want to be a knight!
>Make her into a dancer
lol
I love how she's still listed as hating Duscur after the timeskip.

She might be cool with Dedue, but that doesn't change her hate for the rest of the shitskins.

It's funny because he's nice to Bernie even though she's useless

I think some of those are an oversight.
>Former heir to house Aegir
>Dislikes nobles who are not noble

Attached: 2019081212200300-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 246K)

can anyone explain why the fuck GD attacks you at gronder field in the BL route? the reasoning is questionable at best
>who knows if Dimitri is on our side so lets just kill anyone we see
aren't BL and GD's goals the same, taking down Edelgard?

No idea about Bernie, I made her a crit 7 range archer. Leonie is pretty good as falcon knight at least, avoid making her a cavalier even if she insists on doing the same as your dad

They just wanted an excuse to have another 3 way battle, don't think about it too hard.

Bernie is like the team pet in black eagles, nobody is actually mean to her. Ferdinand and Caspar are kind of pushy since they’re jock types who can’t understand her at all but they’re still well meaning.
Hubert and Linhardt in particular are kind to her since they’re both very introverted so they relate at least partially.

>Marianne
>Pegasus
She's clearly supposed to be a Holy Knight as her "canon" class though.

If you want to make the best Bernie go assassin, paladin and fortress for their masteries, abuse all the Dex trigger passives and becoming a complete Wrecking ball.

Would've made sense if they had a scene beforehand of Dimitri and Claude meeting up as the two leaders of different factions, Claude says he'll assist in the war against Edelgard, but then he picks up on the fact that Dimitri is mentally unhinged and might do just as much damage to Fodlan as she will, if not more through his bloodlust. Then it comes to a head in the Gondor battle where Claude backstabs (You) and sends his forces to fuck with yours, like "Sorry Teach, no hard feelings but I'm doing the right thing here"

Instead it's like he goes full retard

Attached: ECLpL10U0AUQlVd.jpg (1393x2048, 277K)

It’s really REALLY fucking retarded. Edelgard says some shit about making the battle chaotic

>implying Claude gives a fuck about fodlan
People complain he isn’t enough of a schemer but fail to realize he’s an almyran plant through and through hence him just dipping anytime he loses

I've had B support waiting to unlock with Ferdinand for a while now. It's February before time skip. When does it unlock?

Some B supports like Caspar and Ferdinand unlock after the timeskip.

I don’t want to ship Byleth with anyone because he’s a really boring silent MC with barely any chemistry with anyone else besides perhaps Sothis.

I like him and Shamir, just because they have that whole "mercenaries" thing going on and she's calm and coolon the outside like he is

>break and enter the church's underground vault
>want to grave rob the tomb of fodlan jesus
>try to kill the students who were guarding it
>have a guy called Death Knight on their side
Why was Rhea wrong in purging those Western Church guys again?

I like him and Shamir, just because they have that whole "mercenaries" thing going on and she's calm and coolon the outside like he is

You dopes realize that over 6 years pass from beginning to end right? Timeskip was just shy of 5 years and there's well over a year of playable months.

So some of the NPCs have select and level up quotes. Is there a chance for DLC?
youtu.be/PyEoIL4um8k

Attached: 70513EF1-0145-4131-BBDA-5CB3C1550972.jpg (1400x1800, 378K)

Attached: 1351555745121.jpg (425x315, 45K)

Cuz LORD LONATO
WAS

>failed Dedue's paralogue because Ingrid joined the Kingdom forces and killed all the Duscur
Fucking hell Ingrid.

Lord Lonato was a true knight, he didn't deserve to die like that...

A TRUE KNIGHT

Don't forget Lonato's son Cristophe was a literal terrorist planning on assassinations.

oh definitely

AND HE DIED

DONT YOU FUCKING SAY IT

Attached: 398583CF-AE36-4FAB-8311-59C2A813A73F.jpg (1024x1024, 76K)

Man up Ashe.

It was a different time

You go pair Byleth with the imaginary loli in you head. That confession scene is top notch. She literally tells you to put the wedding ring on your own finger and then jerk off yourself.

Attached: 1566187975274.jpg (875x1150, 219K)

That seems very byleth indeed

AN HONORABLE DEATH FITTING FOR A KNIGHT!

I’m this close to C supporting your ass

Actual destruction

Do it bitch, you don't have the balls.

>She literally tells you to put the wedding ring on your own finger and then jerk off yourself.

>Wearing the ring so that Flayn can bully you more.
Cute.

Attached: 2019081719312500-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

>Hubert walks around pissing people off and being a general douche
>Somehow gains support ranks

Does this work in real life?

He's just has to be difficult to recruit. For the Dex and Heavy Armor requirements, do I have to have the Heavy Armor rank, or is it based on my other unit's ranks?

It's hilarious how the game focuses on "oh Lonato's death is tragic" when like 99% of the Western Church were literal villains and Lonato was the only good person there. Even Lonato's son was planning to start a war. In fact, Edelgard is the one that tricked Lonato into attacking the Church which adds to her "CHURCH BAD" hypocrisy.

I have this problem too. I feel like I should S support the best girls so I can enjoy their confession scenes, but Byleth's supports with them all are so fucking boring that it feels a shame to steal them from a pairing with actual chemistry. I cucked Felix out of Annette and I'm not sure it was a good decision because the S rank scene sucked and Felix ended up being gay with Dimitri. Having S ranked Dorothea, Edelgard, and Annette only the Edelgard one actually felt somewhat legitimate. Going for Hilda now so hopefully that's decent but I bet it's not.

Need at least a D+ or D. I managed to get him on the last week before the time skip and I ignored Hvy Armor completely until the month before.

That’s a ridiculous amount of supports in this game really

>only the Edelgard one actually felt somewhat legitimate
That's because Edelgard was designed to be Byleth's personal onahole. Byleth's supports with Hilda are actually quite fun though, because Hilda normally charms others to get her way and Byleth's autism makes him resistant to her charms.

Thanks.

>endgame Blue Lions
>I've put literally everyone on a mount except for Dimitri and Byleth
Kek, we /fe4/ now.

Attached: Horse Emblem.png (1280x720, 977K)

You should probably think of supports as a better understanding of the other person rather than a closer relationship necessarily. That's probably how it translates to better combat effectiveness when working together too. While closeness comes with a lot of supports, I think at their core support levels imply a better understanding of one another before they imply a closer relationship. Hubert is very much a case of this in many instances.

That map was fucking retarded and unnecessary in BL. It only works in GD.

I thought the same thing. I’ve seen a lot of hate for the master classes but dam it’s a good feeling when all of your units can back each other up at crazy distances

I can't stop laughing at sending teachers into the inter-house competitions. Catherine dodged every single attack, she wasn't hit a single time in the whole tournament, and she crit Dimitri and Petra. Meanwhile Hanemman nuked everyone with a high level spell.

>mfw I accidentally finish the investigation early on the Horsebow Moon chapter and skip right to Wyvern Moon
I LOST TWO FUCKING WEEKS FUCK SHIT

Attached: artworks-000183006699-c88d88-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Some of the master class hate is justified because they aren't varied enough and end some class lines like no proper Hero/ Swordmaster promotion like Trueblade. Mortal Savant is an odd sidegrade that penalizes your speed, and no "Paladin" style master class, just Great Knight or Mage Knight.

>tfw Persona 4 taught me to wait because it does the same thing there with Adachi

>Hubert stacies
I was pretty close to marrying him but I didn't think he'd ever put Byleth over his devotion to Edelgard. I'd love to be proven wrong, help me out stacies.

If byleth faps does sothis feel it too?

Does Sothis feel when Byelth nuts in Rhea?

The Five Eternal Commandments from the book of Seiros.
>Dare not doubt or deny the power existence of the goddess.
Seems like your typical monotheistic religion, okay.
>Dare not speak the Goddess’s name in vain.
Again, not unusua.
>Dare not disrespect your father, mother or any other who serve the goddess.
Pretty reasonable. It’s literally love thy neighbor and respect your parents.
>Dare not abuse the power gifted to you by the goddess.
Pretty standard.
>Dare not kill, harm, lie, or steal, unless such acts are committed by the will of the goddess.
Wait what?

Part 1
White Clouds

All right guys, I finally finished my first playthrough after exactly 100 in-game hours.
Which house should I do next? Black Eagles or Blue Lions?

Attached: 1565999756965.jpg (680x476, 33K)

She’s also a lesbian. So, she’s not exactly your waifu.

Seiros is a little insane from watching humanity kill itself off in a great war in an attempt to kill her mother and then after humanity repopulates, massacre her family and start another great war.

Her waifu wants to fuck (you) too though, sounds like a threesome is in order.

Mortal savant was a weird idea, if they wanted a mage knight class the dark knight has historically been that anyways. Would’ve rather it just be removed entirely and just make war master the endgame for all non mounted physical units

>about to do chapter 18 main battle(5/31)
>have a pile of supports fucking piled up that im too lazy to get to
>figure i'll skim through hers
>her father is there and i click it fast as fuck wondering when they were ever gonna acknowledge this shit
>a paralogue opens with her and her father after
>"must complete by 5/24"
>my only other save file was from 4 hours ago

Attached: 1539312707479.png (381x354, 251K)

>"So this is how it ends.. I did what I could Captain Jeralt"

She says after attempting to mow his son down with arrows because her boss would rather murder everyone than think tactically. Stupid cunt, your cadaver isn't even worth feeding to maggots.

Attached: leonie.jpg (600x800, 77K)

Mortal Savant is definitely there as a Gaiden homage and it's based on Awakening's Dread Fighter class which could use magic, but it's starts are a little odd because Dread Fighter is supposed to be a Merc upgrade, the speed penalty is weird.

IT FUCKING WARNS YOU DUMBASS
>Do you want to proceed? This will end the month
YOUR FAGGOT ASS WAS PROBABLY TOO RETARDED TO STEAL A DARK SEAL FROM THE DEATH KNIGHT TOO. ENJOY NEVER HAVING A DARK MAGE DUMBASS.

At least she dies a smart person. If you recruit her in Black Eagles she accuses the Church of working with the Slitherers to kill Jeralt because Edelgard exudes an aura that makes everyone stupid.

Black Eagles is a very divisive route while Blue Lions is generally agreed to be an enjoyable route. It depends on who you're interested in more but if it was up to me I'd choose Blue Lions.

>steal
Why bother? just nuke him

Attached: Lysithea.von.Cordelia.600.2646000.jpg (600x600, 68K)

>he’s an almyran plant
But Almyra doesn't want to rule Fodlan, they want to fight with Fodlan. They love war, it's their way of being friends with people. Brigid is the country that wants to rule Fodlan, or was until the Empire beat them up.

I was really disappointed that there was no master class that was just a super black mage or super white mage. I'll accept that master magic classes can only be female but I was annoyed that the ultimate magic class needed both faith and reason.

I also would have liked some kind of infantry bow, infantry sword, and infantry lance class. Lances don't get anything unless you want a mount.

Who did it best?

Attached: endpics.jpg (2560x1440, 1.91M)

YES THAT'S WHY IT WAS AN ACCIDENT YOU FUCKING JEW NIGGER I THOUGHT IT WOULD JUST END THE DAY'S EXPLORATION BECAUSE I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION
ALSO I JUST KILLED HIM YOU PUSSY FAGGOT
IT'S STILL FUCKING STUPID THAT ALL MY STUDENTS APPARENTLY JUST JERKED OFF AND DIDN'T DO ANYTHING FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH

>Edelgard exudes an aura that makes everyone stupid.
The best evidence for this is a battle-hardened mercenary that’s so good they has an edgy nickname like Byleth somehow dies to fucking Kostas and need Sothis to bail them out.

Being in proximity to edelgard makes you lose brain function.

>characters: lysithea_von_ordelia, death_knight
>tags: little_girl, femdom, strap_on, pegging, ahegao, mind_break, dark_seal

It's pretty difficult to nuke him in chapter 6. Especially if you don't have Lysithea and Luna.

>Enter Shambhala
>Dubstep starts playing
what the fuck

Attached: 1544880255453.jpg (640x360, 13K)

The funniest one is Felix. The man who hates senseless and extreme violence proceeds to brutally murder his friends and family without a care in the world.

Hubert looks like he is planning something sinister.

I dated my high school teacher after I graduated college. She was 30, I was 21. Not exactly a big deal.

It becomes immoral if they are underage/currently involved in a teacher/student relationship. Them meeting up again after they're adults and falling for each other is literally one of the oldest romance tropes around.

no that happens whatever the route
byleths just stupid

being honest only the bottom ones look like happy endings

WUB WUB MOTHERFUCKER
The Slitheries are great. They have computers, power lines, ICBMs and dubstep.

Who is he protecting when it happens?

Unless you completely ignored sword skill Catherine will probably be up to join you by then.

Claude
>Accomplishes everything Edelgard aspired to and more by opening up Fódlan to the rest of the world
>Consciously eliminated the Slithers and removes the threat of Nemesis ever returning
Dimitri comes close as well but only cut the remaining heads off the Slither machine by total accident

Attached: 1565924157453.jpg (1222x980, 216K)

Also she's like the only female character to have zero paired endings with any other woman. Thus she is the straightest woman in the cast.

He appears in 3 maps.
Do you want 3 Seals that much?

edelgard, but its the pre route skip so again, it happens no matter the choice

thats because they have confetti

>was told byleth is a cuck who doesn't fuck whoever i pair her up with
>consider going incel route, but settle on lysithea last minute because she pulled her fucking weight so well in the endgame
>puts out two kids for me in epilogue

it's like a christmas mirace. and she of all people i would have assumed would be sterile after all those magic experiments done on her to give her two crests

Attached: smirk.jpg (260x273, 61K)

>sells Fohdlan to the niggros
Claude would be an amazing character if he didnt romanticized the Amlyres

Dang were Cornelia's milkers always this big? I don't remember them being this large when she was first shown

Attached: 1564504890355.jpg (391x475, 22K)

Golden Deer

>edelgard
Exactly, being in close proximity makes you an invalid, the closer you are the worse it gets. You might even lose to kostas

>3 happy endings
>1 shit one with Edelgard trampling on everyone's pride and patriotism for not loving her new empire of blood

>That BE one
>Edelgard standing on the other house banners with weapons laying around her
>Hubert in the back
>Actual slitherer with a knife behind his back on the left
What a fuckup ending lmao.

>puts out two kids for me in epilogue
Sounds like you are playing worst route user, in any other route she gives you enough kids to fill a whole class with.

why the fuck Ferdinand has to be such a good character, i have like alls his A ranks ready but i dont know who make him end up with, i dont know what girls deserves him the most

Attached: 1563598324172.jpg (1280x720, 350K)

I didn’t even notice the dubstepnigger until now, great job edie

i aint some mormon nigga trying to repopulate the planet, 2-3 kids is the perfect number

>edelgard ending is her oppressing everyone
>byleth ending is god king oppressing everyone
>dimitri ending is a beast pretending to be human
Claude is the only option, every other one is straight up bad endings.

Ferdinand and Lorenz ended up being my favorites, I can't believe both the "snobby noble" archetypes ended up being the most based characters.

Dorothea

>that edelgard picture
E-Edelgard isn't the villain route though.

For some reason I thought that you couldn't recruit non-students until after that point. You definitely can't recruit Hanneman/Manuela so I had assumed that Shamir and Catherine were also not accessible until afterward.

But Byleth becomes king of everything on GD too.

Dimitri is only BEAST for enemy soldiers though, even Punished Dimitri was seen giving children food and taking care of them in Garreg Mach during his punished period.

>we killed Ferdie
>professor, we killed Ferdie
>do you remember him
>he used to be our friend
Dorothea wants the FERDINAND VON AIGER really badly.

>never talk to cyril
>he never joins post timeskip

Attached: AC542EFD-41D2-45F7-B0AC-4222D1728D70.gif (385x400, 2M)

>being a chief after war (maybe)
What just happened to my boy?

I actively rejected the fucker. I have no need for mutts in my army.

Not much of a loss. He's just not as cool as Donny or as useful as Mozu.

I beat BL route. I really liked it. Dimitri is a cool guy. Not as cool as Felix.
The last mission was surprisingly difficult. I was under leveled. The endings are kind of boring. I got Dimitri/Doodoo and then Ashe married Catharine for some reason. Most people ended up alone.

Fuck off, Annette's S-rank scene is top tier.

Bottom left. Long live the GOD EMPEROR.

Attached: Emperor_Upon_Throne-790x982.jpg (790x982, 196K)

>Byleth and Dimitri end up killing the kids that they taught swordsmanship to because they became bandits
Why does he have to suffer so much?

He gets forced into your party in the church route.

YOU STUPID BITCH I'LL TEACH YOU TO FUCK WITH ME

LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID TO MY BOY

Attached: Doudou_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 735K)

Alright I did BL route and while it was pretty kino i'm a little miffed that it left so many unanswered questions, like about who/what the fuck rhea/seteh/flayn/byleth are

what route should i do next, Deer or Eagle?

Attached: babygrinch.jpg (640x640, 30K)

>gronder rematch was clearly supposed to be a fog of war map, they specifically mention the fog rolling in, and confusion being el's strategy
did IS really think it'd be too frustrating, even with divine pulse? can they change it for lunatic?

Dragons aren't people.

Eagle then deer. Eagle gives some hints to what they are but deer will outright explain it.

Eagle so you can get the fake retarded backstory then GD for the real one

No shit, they're gods. But also people.

Attached: Flayn Concept Art.png (1168x616, 901K)

Donnel was a complete machine for me. Only better unit was Robin.
I had no interest in Cyril at all. I might use him in church route. I was planning on only using staff.

Dark Bishop seems worthless. Lifetaker is meh
Dark Mage for Poison Strike is great though

BL mission is pretty brutal due to the sheer number of enemies, in the last part of the map I had to start spamming AoE gambits to survive, thankfully Dimitri's timeskip battalion was stupidly OP and saved the day.

Mozu is unusable garbage though.

yeah that last mission actually took me a decent amount of strategy. i just completely avoided the right side, it had that fucking mage at the front with unlimited uses of that long range spell and then one of those monsters right next to it, way too much of a hassle to deal with that shit when left side was so much easier

>we never get to see flayn and seteth's ears in game
come on IS

alright, should i side with edelgard then church? or is the church route just better to skip outright, i've heard its the worst route by far

Please don't reply to me unless you're going to say nice things and compliment my opinions

>sensei I want a strapping young lad right now to show me a good time, if I'm not fucked silly in the next hour I'm burning down the monastery
>professor if you dare get my sister a virile young man I will burn down the monastery
Dragons are a treasure and must be protected.

Attached: fellow kids.jpg (1280x720, 255K)

Ingridfags eternally btfo

Attached: 8D3C5986-B96D-45D5-BBF5-F5239EF9CA72.png (548x666, 361K)

church and deer route are very similar map wise, and deer has the better final boss anyway. story wise, its basically byleth centric, with seteth being your exposition guy

Poison strike is usually worse than fiendish blow, except on physical classes. Renewal, lifetaker and bow breaker are all equally good.

Skip church. It only adds a minimal amount of lore to what you learn in GD.

>do blue lions route
>rhea turns into a fucking dragon in the time skip
>never mentioned again, just says she's imprisoned and then quits being bishop offscreen

i know the other routes probably go into this more, but what the fuck? how did she even get captured after turning into a fucking dragon?

Church is reskinned GD with less content, but it does delve into Byleth and Jeralt's past though.

>flayn's suitor must ride her into battle to earn the right to ride her

if you're gonna do deer then skip the church

I've only just beat BL too. I think Rhea/Seteth/Flayn are all minor gods. Or at least the manekel things.
Byleth was stillborn I think. So Rhea somehow put the big god in him which saved him. I think Byleth is just supposed to be her new body but Rhea messed up.
Also Rhea/Seteth/Flayn are obviously the saints.

>makes a religious festival for the sole purpose of getting free fish
flayn is hilarious

Church is almost exactly the same as GD, but with more focus on Dragon lore.

she got overwhelmed

Killing that right side mage (myson was his name I think) makes the rest of the black mages withdraw though.

funnily enough, you don't even get all the dragon lore in the church route since its claude's paralogue that deals with macuil

Harsh.

Don't forget
>Flayn wants fish later on
>Seteth mobilizes the Black Eagles, Blue Lions, Golden Deer, Central Church of Seiros and the Knights of Seiros to go fishing with poor Flayn apologizing to them for Seteth wasting their time

I think the other routes imply she can't actually transform into a dragon for basically free like Tiki and company can and it takes a lot out of her.

Sorry but I can't compliment garbage.

Wait, the fuck, you can reach level 99?

>she apologizes but she goes along with it anyway because fuck it, fish is worth it

>except on physical classes
Precisely who should get it. Shame Ingrid can't learn it, dodge tank that poison strikes everyone who attacks her would be great

>how did she even get captured after turning into a fucking dragon
Overwhelmed by the demonic corpses of dead students because Edelgard wants to prove that she's good and the church is bad.

when did the game tell you that el's uncle is dubstep man

I focused solely in the center only killing the named mage with Ingred. It took a lot of effort and pulses but I managed to survive the meteor storm by taking full advantage of the dancer.
Byleth killed most of the people.
I didn't expect El to be do petty as to throw a knife when defeated. All it would do is make the world worse.

what’s the fastest way to farm renown? I just started new game + and spent all my shit on maxing my professor level. Didn’t even spend any on my skills. Don’t tell me I have to go through that fucking grind again.

Attached: 3216A47A-691A-4492-B6BC-51A81EB78D7F.jpg (185x152, 15K)

Lvcap is 99 but end game character level is around 40.

Gotta give a free pass to the crusaders bro.

Lions is the tacked on route for oldfags, play Deer or Eagles if you want the full story.

pretty sure it'd be doing three battles every weekend

BE has Hubert say Kronya and Solon worked for Lord Arundel. Thales is the leader of the Agarthans. Kronya and Solon were Agarthans. He killed and replaced El's uncle years ago like what happened with Monica and Tomas.

You don't keep professor level on ng+?
What's the point?

El talks about wanting peace but it's peace on her terms, she is determined to force Faerghus and Liecester to submit. Even after she defeats Rhea, she still goes on to invade the rest of the continent and force them to swear fealty to the Empire. While she does believe in her "greater good", she also has many not-so-greater-good dreams mixed in as well.

I'll say this, bitch has a Str stat of 18 at level 31. I'm seriously considering benching her for Hilda.
>Cheated death 3 times with quick jukes
Lazy girl's out here breaking ankles

BL ending just looks so wholesome. All that suffering, and by the end Dimitri is pictured as a just king surrounded by children and with his most trusted confidant by his side.

Attached: 1564597436753.jpg (680x644, 50K)

You get it back through spending reown.

>Eagles
>Full story
Stop posting, Edelgard.

Part one is designed for lions.

Nope, you have to purchase that shit using renown and it costs 4500. If you’re anything like me and spent all your renown on upgrading the statutes you’ll barely have enough to get your professor level. Pretty fucking shit system for ng+

You're supposed to bench Ashe for Hilda though.

yeah its pretty sensible they're the same person, but i don't think the game shows him transforming; i just find it funny how if you played BL, you just casually kill him without realizing who he is, and then some rando shows up at the end to take his place

at first i thought arundel was like cornelia, and was just working with the agarthans, and then i saw someone mention he's thales, and i was like, oh yeah, that makes a lot of sense

>when dimitri dies dedue stands guard at his grave until he eventually dies and is buried next to him
>sylvan and Felix both die on the same day

Attached: 68696C7C-E013-4438-A239-367E850BAC9B.gif (344x261, 2.93M)

seriously why didnt they tack on edelgard wiping out slytherin? its already the shortest route

anyone else finds incredibly odd that the level cap is 99 yet 40 is enough for the final boss, i wonder if they'll expand on NG+ with the dlc

Attached: 1566007390868.jpg (529x680, 28K)

Does it refund the statues?
I assume this means it doesn't. How terrible. Last I checked I had like 1000 before i beat it.

I think it's implied Cornelia was another person who was killed and replaced. Since it's mentioned how she helped cure that plague struck Faerghus and all that.

Ashe has unironically been my MVP like, 10 or so times because he's a flying archer sniping fucks across the map, and if anyone gets too close, he'll axe them to leave.

Get it? Axe?

>claude's
>nader on a camel
>marianne, judith?, lorenz?, holst? at the table with claude
why is lorenz blonde

>inb4 grinding dlc is the only way to get to (and only use for) level 99.

>40
I beat Hitlergard at level 35 on normal. Only Seteth was 40.

They give you 6000 renown for free in NG+. You also get 200-500 for every single sidequest.

so are the balloon tits natural human tits or snek tits created with agarthan technology, cause that would explain it

My Sylvain married Ingrid and my Felix married Bernie.
Very disappointing.

Statutes carry over to NG+ so you won’t have to worry about upgrading those. I think what they intended for us to do was upgrade 1 statutes per route. 4 routes = 4 statutes etc.

I feel bad cause all she says is
>Oh you love me? Haha that's so funny!

i find it funny how hubert is the most recognizable non lord in the epilogues

statues are kept in ng+ and you get some free reown to spend on professor rank.

>Felix and Annette had the best support convos
>the A rank basically has Felix tell Annette he can’t live without her voice
>he marries Bernie
missed opportunity

My Annette slammed clams with Mercedes.

>Dimboy dies
>Felix drops the tsundere act and seems actually sad and regrets not being by his side or being able to save him
>Ingrid does the same
>Sylvain doesnt even talk about it and just talks about how the fortress is like a silver woman
so much for "best friend"

Attached: 1565379880924.png (800x450, 208K)

How did you get that? Did she not have any A rank support with other classmates?

My Mercedes married Ashe and opened a bakery, Annette lived happily ever after with her parents making up for lost time.

Sylvain's character is all over the place. he will gladly betray his country to flirt with sensei and then goes "oh fuck what have I done Edelgard is going to kill my friends and family" shortly afterwards.

Just beat BL route I have a lot of questions still unanswered. Which route should I go for next? Golden deer or Church route? Not gonna do El’s route because I hate that bitch.

Hmm. I don't think so. Mercedes had rank A with Sylvain, Dimitri, Annette,and Ashe I think.
My Ashe married Catharine. Bad ending.

I'd recommend El then GD. But if you insist on skipping El that's fine. Don't do church either.

>My Ashe married Catharine
*LORD LONATO INTENSIFIES*

GD so you realize how much Edelgard is a retard by spreading wrong information

I want to recruit Felix on other routes but it just seem too out of place.

did marianne actually kill herself

Funny, my Dimitri and Annette got together. I didn't really want that to happen since they seemed more like siblings, but the ending made it sound sweet and I can get behind smol cheerful girl getting together with big retard strength man

Attached: 1566071975432m.jpg (723x1024, 101K)

Felix is somewhat fine in GD outside Gronder, Felix in BE is fucking retarded like most characters who act super out of character in BE. Felix is literally raring to join in on Edelgard's killings which makes no sense.

just dont recruit him in BE Edelgard ver. cuz he is really out of character there and seems like a fucking asshole for killing his father and best friend

Why are the eternal bro endings always the best ones?

Attached: bros.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

It was a very boring end and seemed weird. Catharine goes with Rhea Ashe becomes a knight then finds them and asks to marry Catharine. Rhea tells her to accept.

It's heavily implied, because she never shows up in the timeskip unless you recruit her.

Is there a way to view your route endings again?

Ywn die on the same day as your bro.
It hurts....

The justice bros ending was pretty shitty.

Attached: 2019081719162200-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

I got Ashe/ Dedue which was great, Ashe nagged Dedue for years to learn his Duscur cuisine so it wouldn't be lost to history, and then opened a restaurant that specialized in it, which Dedue frequented and the people of Faerghus leaned more about Duscur culture from Ashe.

>tfw no recruitable indech and macuil in human forms on the church route
indech seems like a bro

Is the church route boring or something? I see it dismissed in these threads a lot.

Yeah I just went with GD. Not a big fan of having to repurchase my professor levels or losing all my levels.

YOU are supposed to marry Annette though.

Macuil is literally LARPing as Robin according to history which is a pity we don't get to see him in human form.

What are his comments towards Seteth/Flayn/Bernie?
I couldn't replay it to get it. Sad.

>my Felix ended with Flayn because Annette paired with Mercedes.
Fug.

Church is just GD with one less chapter and a different final boss. You only get a tiny bit of different lore than what GD gets.

sniff.

Attached: soren.png (1274x703, 1.29M)

90% of it is the GD route, but it has a worse final boss. you really don't learn that much new stuff compared to GD, and its just a weaker narrative because its byleth centric since the lords are gone. rhea is a non factor for most of the route till the end, and seteth is the main talker

Church route has a lot of content reused from Deer, and without all the coolest shit Deer has like WUB WUB SHAMBALA and Angry God Grandpa. Church has lots of Seteth though which is nice.

What do you mean he is LARPING as Robin?
I don't get it. Just that they're both good at strategy ?

imgur.com/a/eDRNFny
>"DONT WORRY GUYS ITS NOT SUSPICIOUS IM REFERRING TO THIS GIANT TALKING TURTLE AS MY UNCLE WE'RE JUST OLD FISH EATING BUDDIES"

Attached: GDTrRat.jpg (1137x640, 56K)

Man ending texts were really short back in the day.

this line is weird because how would indech not have met her already?

His signature weapons are the sword and tome.

I'm your girl

he was too busy fucking bitches to get caught up in serioses pissing match with molemen, and by the time he stopped fucking bitches flayn was in her coma

so what are flayn and seteth's other forms?

I'm glad they have dialogue. Thanks. Sad I missed it.
I hoped he had some dialogue with Bernie since they share crests and personalities.
I wonder if the dog beast thing with mariane talks to them.

maybe it has something to do with her mom, maybe she was the actual saint but was forgotten

Im pretty sure he does have dialogue with bernie but i didnt have her when i played

Maurice is a forgotten Elite, so more likely they'd want to kill him.

Flayn is definitely a fish.

Linhardt is the highest IQ in the game right?

Most likely gave them up like the Archanean dragons. Just look at Seiros, she still has her dragon form but is also insane.

>expected him to be a flaming faggot
>is actually a gigachad
>outright propositions his waifus for sex in the A Rank support

indech seems fine though, so i assume its transforming between both forms that makes you go crazy

I married Byleth to Soethis or however it's spelled. Very disappointing. Didn't effect his end at all. Wasn't even mentioned.

>seteth and bernadetta's support
>flayn and linhardt's
i love these two and how blatant their true identities are

based

Probably a Tiger and Dragon if the other two are a Bird and Turtle.

Are quests the only way to get renown?

Attached: 1553744947051.png (900x900, 500K)

it's the incel option, you played yourself son

Which student family member do you want to be able to recruit?
>hilda's bro, holst
>caspar's dad
>bernie's mom or her dad so you can kill him off
>raph's sister, maya
>ferdie's dad for oliver memes
>etc

Fleche

Hilda's bro sounds like a genuinely fun character.

Didnt Bernie's mom did her a solid but kidnapping her to the church away from her father?

Maurice says the gotta eat yah, then Marianne goes NO YOU WON'T as I recall.

Attached: 1565128027796.jpg (623x1234, 493K)

edelgards pops just to see him drag the chair everywhere

holst sounds hilarious; he's simultaneously a goofball siscon who misses important battles by eating poison shrooms, but he's also the biggest badass in fodlan who single handedly stops almyra and survived against nemesis

and he no doubt has pink hair

General Holst

Attached: ECUberEU4AAo3s3.jpg (4096x3656, 1.4M)

Why does Edelgard look so dumb after the timeskip?

Sylvain doesn’t even have A rank with dimitri. So much for being childhood friends

Holst should be an even more alpha version of Ferdinand also taller

that's in her byleth b support, i don't know if its framed as her intentionally doing it to save her, but she's also the one who takes power from dad after the timeskip, so it seems she's opposed to her husband

he should be literally narukami with pink hair

>holst is so chad that lorenz is gay for him and would marry hilda solely to get closer to him

She wanted the evil overlord look for some raisin.

Attached: 1565742078896.png (1047x571, 1.09M)

I like it

Attached: 1499745276032.jpg (612x574, 66K)

Was ISIS just riding the GoT train?

dont forget lorenz's dad, who is probably just literally lorenz's older asshole clone

>Evil overlord look
>Is a womanlet that acts like a blushing schoolgirl drawing fanart of her sensei

Strange woman

Attached: tsundereEdelgard.jpg (1280x6948, 3.07M)

>the world's endless, blood-stained history
>no war for over 300 years
>most wars are either foreign invasions or people being fucking sick of being Imperial pawns, nothing to do with crests, they want to be free from Imperial tyranny

My mariane got a solo ending. She became the best orator in the country.
Hasn't there been peace for 300 years?

>Lorenz's son with Byleth is mini-Lorenz
Lorenz is literally peak performance perfection, nature has deemed that his family is so perfect that his children will literally just be more Lorenz.

behind the scenes there's bad shit going on, the slitherers are doing a lot of nasty stuff, and from her knowledge, the church is too

>even if you don't side with her she worships your dick
Edelgard is a bigger shill waifu than Azura and Felicia combined.

But she allies the slithers. She has definitive proof they're bad and no proof against the church.
Also why does she need to go on a world conquest?

>the church is too
The problem is that the slitherers are half behind that, or the Western church. The Church actually did do some bad shit, but it was like 500 and 300 years ago respectively.

>the church is too
I wouldn't call a damn thing Rhea did bad.

I don't really understand why they did that.
>You were the only person I didn't want to make an enemy of.
>Fighting you makes me weak.
Byleth one shot each health bar yelling about giving her something to believe.

Important people always seem to be weird in their own way.
Napoleon was made fun of for speaking French with a strong accent and his wife had a tiny dog that hated him.
Thomas Jefferson got snacks banned from Cabinet meetings because he loved Mac and Cheese and all the other Founding Fathers thought it was gross.
Stalin didn't mess with the Church of Georgia as much because he was scared of ticking off his mother.
Benjamin Franklin was a sex fiend giga chad with an older woman fetish who liked going about his home in the nude.

>no proof against the church
She has "proof" but Golden Deer shows that her "proof" is made up propaganda that her ancestor made to radicalize people.
>Also why does she need to go on a world conquest?
That's where her hypocrisy comes in. She's already starting a war, might as well strengthen her Empire while she's at it. Even in the routes where she captures Rhea and defeats the Church, she still invades everyone.

Byleth x Rhea or Byleth x Sothis are the true patrician ship.

ally is a strong term, edelgard is really more their experiment; look at her dad to see how powerless he actually is. for all intents and purposes, slytherin is the empire, and if she went against them, she'd either die herself, or lose her power base. in the epilogue its said she wipes them out, and her plan is to assassinate them once she's seized true control of the empire from them, since without it they're much weaker

its still pretty weird we didn't get actual fights against them in her route though
from edelgard's knowledge she got from the first adrestian emperor, rhea and the church are bad guys too who have been covering up the real history and so on, and rhea will always be stamping out dissenters. from what we know from other routes, edelgard's knowledge isn't wholly accurate though.

They didn't dare do that in the DLC route....O YA KO DON

Rhea allowed small conflicts to happen to weaken countries/ territories if they were getting too powerful and trying to become independent from the Church. That's literally the biggest crime she commits, which is literally nothing compared to stuff Edelgard does.

Why not get Dimitris help? He loves her and they both dislike them.
Much better ways to go then mass war.

Didn’t Rhea split up the Adrestian Empire to create the Kingdom and then split the Kingdom to create the Alliance? Also, she kinda has a split personality with Sothis being almost a different being than Rhea.

Her JP voice is vastly superior to her EN voice. I can see why people would say she is boring if they are dubfags.

edelgard thinks dimitri is naive and/or unstable, and dimitri thinks edelgard is responsible for duscur. but yeah, obviously them working together would be a lot better. anyway, edelgard doesnt trust anyone besides hubert, which is sensible what with the whole snek illuminati; this explains why trusting claude is out of the question since his backstory and actions look like textbook snek agent

The "knowledge she doesn't know" is that humans are shits who kept almost wiping out each other throughout history, and that they wiped out their gods in a fit gluttonous fuckery. She just seems so effin' stupid compared to Claude.

Attached: 1565921354728.jpg (1888x4320, 2.92M)

I think the split personality is more like Iroh from the last airbender. A warlord that had a chance of heart but is still capable of war.

>from edelgard's knowledge she got from the first adrestian emperor
Who was a genuinely horrible person who made a fake history because he was butthurt that he wasn't allowed to be God King of Fodlan thanks to Seiros.

No, Loog was just sick of being under Imperial rule, and the Alliance was sick of being under Kingdom rule.

claude is much better off than either edelgard and dimitri since he lacks the trauma baggage that holds them back, and he has the outsider position. also i don't think he could've done what he wanted if edelgard hadn't gone all out, outside of him also invading with almyra later on

either rhea or slytherin would have taken him out once he sniffed too much of the truth

Edelgard propaganda.

i thought it was an actual sealing thing she did to stall the degeneration that affected the other saints

Her EN dub is great. She’s just a basic bitch. She wants to be a knight, but her family is poor and wants to marry her off. She’s conflicted by what she wants but at same time she wants to do her own thing. That’s like the most basic archetype for a female, “Oh I want to be a strong independent woman, but my family says I must be a baby machine for money/politics.”

It would’ve been better if she had already estranged from her family. She’s struggling to stay in school because of the tuition is insane. So she thinks that the best way is to marry well, but at same time she wants to be a knight.

What did claude do in the BL route?
He just left.

Attached: Holst.png (1080x1440, 1.03M)

based, DLC when

he fucked off back to almyra to enact his globalist scheme elsewhere

Claude is crown prince of Almyra. He doesn't want to rule Fodlan. He was only brought in because he manifested a crest of Regan so the Regan family used him as a pawn to take over the Alliance.

"Screw you guys I'm going home, but you can have all my shit take care."

Right before the final battle when you talk to Bernie she says that her mother is in Enbarr and while they're not close she cares a bit more for her mother then her father and wishes she isn't harmed in the battle.

I completely missed that.
I had no idea he had any connection to another land. Am I dumb or is that ignored in the BL route?

She has a terrible dub voice sounds so flat and sounds like shes just reading a script in a studio

It's explored in the Deer route.

Makes sense. Is that where shamir is from?
She became robin hood in my end.

shamir's from dagda which is across the sea to the west of fodlan, past brigid

Shamir is from Brigid, that's left of Fodlan. Almyra is right of Fodlan.

Nah she's from Dagda. Almayra is to the East.

So is it where cyril is from?

Cyril is from Almyra like Claude.

Cyril said it was a barbarian shithole. Why doe Claude prefer that?

Claude grew up there, it's his home and his culture.

there's more freedom there

That makes sense. With the alliance would want a ruler that would clearly be biased for a country that always has border skirmishes.
Think they'd get Hildas bro to do it.