2019 ........I am Forgotten (and for good reason)

2019 ........I am Forgotten (and for good reason)

Attached: 99849d9f-583a-4b99-a299-e9c36000334c_Sonic-Mania-Plus_2018_04-25-18_004.jpg (320x180, 18K)

Who might you be referring to?

nice thumbnail faggot

Sonic Mania was not good.

sneed

Awwww, Forces baby still mad this outsold your shitty little fanfic simulator?

are you implying Mania even sold well, even 06 sold better than it.

>the highest rated Sonic game within a decade
>sold a shitton

Feels good to win.

Attached: Sonic 2D wins.png (942x526, 1.1M)

Sure it did, sport. Sure it did.

This game is fantastic and you shitposting about it makes me want to pull my copy back out.

It's a singleplayer game you dunce, obviously the playercount isn't going to be as high as when it was brand new. It's still a fun game unless you're a sub-70 IQ zoomer like OP

>Tripfaggot
>Thinking you're better than a Forcefag
Noot even close. Bleed.

Attached: 1556763878034.gif (200x200, 6K)

t. Salty Sonic fans that bitch about anything

Attached: Aaron Webber violated Twitter.jpg (589x498, 40K)

It barely sold anything past a million units :) the sales just stopped there and it didn't even get any sales past that unit

buti have it on switch physical

>I literally just said I love Sonic Mania and this thread makes me want to play it again
>"You're just salty."
What am I salty about?

I own this game on Switch (Digitally I got it day 1) and then on Xbox One physically and I still think SA2 and Sonic 3 & Knux eclipse it

When is Sega gonna man up and release a physics based, momentum based 3d game.

>sonic is dumb
>you're dumb
>salty bitch cry more faget lmao

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

NEW SONIC WHEN

I thought they would've announced a follow up by now, what's taking them so long?

Maybe they're rethinking things again considering what happened to Forces.

I meant a follow-up to Mania.

Sonic was never good.

I've given up on Sonic Team making any sense when it comes to good decisions so my statement still stands.

SA2 ranked higher than mania

I wouldn't be surprised if they're slowing down development time across the board at Sega. It seems they're learning that a rapid dev cycle just doesn't yield rewards.

Only took them twenty years.

>It's another "Why aren't you talking about Sonic Mania 24/7 since the game came out hmm I guess the game is dead I win the video game war :))))" thread

Why the fuck would anybody be talking about Sonic Mania any more? It's a good video game that came out two years ago. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe came out the same month and we're not talking about it, hmm must mean that every game that we're not constantly talking about is shit

Welcome to the Yea Forums mentality. I've seen countless threads of games that were still very much alive with a dumbass forgotten thread made about it. Any time I ask myself the thread just happens to die as if on cue. It's the question no one wants to answer. It's just supposed to collect (You)s and then be forgotten after a half hour.

Bump

Different times, bro, gamers have higher standards now.

It was a single player platformer what else is there to talk about you stupid chode.

I ask this in ever DMC thread but it's ignored there too. Like in those threads it appears OP pussied out when no one agreed with him.

yo how's the modding scene. I want an amy mod or a sally mod like the genesis games.they had legitimately good movesets I'd like to see in mania.

Evidently it isn’t forgotten since it’s still on your mind, faggot.