VALVE COVERS UP EMPTY SEATS WITH CGI

JUST

Attached: VY-1auHWV0SgipMSRjo6uCVE6RKsxrZktmUyHOT2T2M.jpg (1024x489, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sIqmEJMCRgQ
twitch.tv/dota2ti/v/469644819?sr=a&t=4656s
youtu.be/KVvcW_ibTfc
clips.twitch.tv/ComfortableYawningClipsdadRuleFive
clips.twitch.tv/CautiousSpicyOkapiBrokeBack
clips.twitch.tv/SquareStupidBorkNotATK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol

sad.
and funny

jeez I just looked on Twitch, I was watching SC2 at GSL at the weekend and it had more viewers than that

I read that scalpers got like 90% of the tickets for the event because Chinese ticket company is shady and lazy as fuck

For what? Dota 2 tournament?

SUNNY

anyone got a video or photo

pics?

So this is the power of selling out to china

Attached: steamchinkdrone.png (1737x978, 2.35M)

I watched last night for a bit and didn't see any CGI, but 90% of the arena was empty

Is it true they're censoring the twitch chat?

Attached: china censorship.png (390x598, 54K)

it is

Nu-valve is just embarrassing at this point, 99% of the audience is Chinese because of the gatekeeping by chink scalpers so nobody gives a shit about non chink teams (booing, only cheering for chinks)

Attached: IMG_20190820_203914.jpg (923x665, 143K)

this explains why the audio was so fucked up - they must have had to boost the gain on the """crowd""" way up and that's why the in arena announcers were so fucking loud

havent watched TI in 4 years, whats going on here

Yes

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-15-23-05-36-488_com.android.browser.jpg (1080x1975, 361K)

where is the cgi though

They even boo'd they SEA teams

THE E-SPORT CANCER IS DYING YESSSS

I just figured out what OP was saying - in OP's pic the wall behind them is CGI so you don't see the seats. They didn't fake people being in the seats, they just used CGI so block people from being able to see the empty arena on a lot of shots

That’s based though, only redditors complain shit like USA chants and chinks rooting for other insect teams

On stream you brainlet look at op pic

jesus christ when will the world wake up to the insectoid menace?

the eSports shit really is unsustainable
if people start to investigate we will probably get of the biggest emblezzments of history

yes you get a twelve minute ban for the first offense

FUCK YOU CHINK I WILL NEVER INSTALL EGS!

TIANENMEN SQUARE!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DELETE THIS WAS OUR TI

Attached: 1557780055765.png (763x758, 164K)

league is better anyway who cares

They are learning chinese (chink propaganda) powered by jewben

Why do Chinks and Koreans love PC so much in particular?

>Chinese people aren't interested in being behind the english casters
No shit Sherlock.

At first I thought they use cgi people to fill the seats

Ok now this is a cope
Gaben go to bed

The chinese are exceptionally apathetic to non-chinese content mate.
There's a reason why no one cheers for non-china teams in that arena.

This was obvious the second it was in china. Remember the western teams finals in DAC with a completely empty arena?

I can't get behind this sentiment. When I went to boston major the NA/EU guys didn't just leave the audience for not western teams. LGD is fucking great, VG is great, Newbee is great, I just enjoy good dota. I missed 1 game when I was there because I was in line for the secret shop for like Warriors Gaming vs another more tier 2 team, and even then they had a tv at the shop so I missed very little. If you are enough of a dota fan to spend all the money to go to TI, why just not watch dota.

IT'S TIME TO LAY THE CGI...
IT'S TIME TO LAY THE CGI!

Attached: 1411370093116.jpg (250x250, 19K)

What damage would showing empty seats do?

It would lower China's social score

They do it because the rest of the world uses it as a reason to say fuck china stop doing event there. I remember the Chingchong major was empty the day before grand finals, and grand finals day they had a full crowd of chinese with ill fitting VP jerseys and shit, that looked like they just paid a bunch of people and handed out western team merch to them to fill the seats. It was super fucking weird.

>what damage would showing nobody cares do to our public image
why do you think Blizzard stopped releasing their player numbers for their dying games? If people don't know the ship is sinking they won't try to abandon ship.
>queue times for overwatch have been getting longer and longer, and now often reach 10+ minutes
>blizzard still pretends the game is growing in players

Weren't the seats sold out? I remember people complaining about scalpers.
Because the event isn't even on you retard. It starts in about 6 hours.

They should have used ads for Artifact and Underlords. Wasted opportunity kek.

big oof

>start the event at 1am EST
>run the replay immediately after during the day
>nothing to watch during US primetime hours
way to go Valve, even NBC was smarter than this

This

You mean the whites? They're already taking care of those ones.

arena is clearly filled with bugman
youtu.be/sIqmEJMCRgQ
what's the problem op?

Attached: z.png (628x344, 478K)

The problem is nobody gives a fuck about non chink teams, when they don't play they just leave the arena

A 2008 q6600 build is cheaper than your average current gen console. And it runs DotA

Attached: hitmontop.gif (500x310, 521K)

Hey faggot, this isn’t reddit

I'm not watching this shit since it's during the night but is it a catastrophe like the last time they held an event in china?

OBSESSED
>twitch.tv/dota2ti/v/469644819?sr=a&t=4656s
people freely spam ts pasta in the chat :^)

They are slowly banning everyone you fucking brainlet, the chat was filled with anti chink garbage the first day now we see barley anti chink spam.

Shanghai was bad in terms of production but it was still fun thanks to James and the crowd was not that bad, now production is fine but it's soulless crowdless shit

OP is a faggot.

Gabe Newell 纽尔厄尔布 Valve Software 阀门软件 Steam 蒸汽 Half-Life 半衰期 Gordon Freeman 弗里曼戈登 1998 Black Mesa Incident 1998年黑色台面事件 Seven Hour War 七小时的战争 Resistance 抵抗性 Red Letter Day 大喜的日子 City 17 uprising 城市17起义 Lambda 拉姆达 Australium 指数 Artifact 指数 Aperture Science 大喜的 Borealis

blacklisting words does not apply retroactively. If you skip further into the video you'll notice not a single mention of tiananmen is made.

Calm down jewben, exposing you and your chink partners is fun

from what I've watched its certainly something. Last night had a china team vs the team that had the guy that made the chingchong major comment, the crowd would start to cheer if they saw one of the non-chinese team even take damage at one point, but three minutes of nonsense that could be probably have yakety-sax put to it as said team gave china the run around and not a fucking bit of emotion out of them.

Hell, I even watched another game with no china at all after I woke up, and it felt like towards the end someone had to make them do some minor mandatory cheering just to show an ounce of respect to teams that aren't fucking china.

>team misclicks and completely misses a ban
>""""expert""""" panel doesn't even notice

The panel is fucking shit, it becomes more like LoL every year.

Loda looked like he was about to cry in the post-draft interview

It's not a suprise that Dota peaked with James and the Shanghai major in terms of playerbase and started to decline after the fat fuck fired James because muh I need to suck chink dick.

there's also steam.tv

Or maybe they just cracked down on autistic political spam?
kys sperg
It's like spam comes in waves... woah...
>seats are empty
>"fucking Chinks!"
obsessed
youtu.be/KVvcW_ibTfc

As far as I know it was because he unknowingly complained to the valve organizer of the event and that guy went crying to gabe like a little bitch.
It doesn't help that they gave him no directions except "just bee yourself"

Ok gaben calm down take a deep breath and stop coping

chicken skin cope

OP is always a faggot, you dumb nigger.

Just mind-blowing that Icefrog has less power than a random paki, the Chinese wheelchair joke did the rest.

valve good epic bad

>pro player
>misclicks and completely misses a ban

Attached: brainlet5.png (558x614, 24K)

it wasn't a misclick, they just clicked too late
ridiculous either way though

/thread now we can go back and suck more valvechink dick

Spam comes in waves but the ocean still exists even while calm.

I got a day when I did

Good one.
But people usually give up on spamming memes during the game. Unless chat is rooting for the good guys, na vs eu and airport spam

This kills the Dota 2

Attached: unknown.png (337x113, 12K)

What exactly happened?

Alliance waited too long on the ban phase and ran out of time, trying to ban at the last second. Since they waiting too long they picked the character they meant to ban.
None of the commentators noticed that they missed a ban or that they picked a character that made no sense for their lineup and instead acted like they meant to do it.

clips.twitch.tv/ComfortableYawningClipsdadRuleFive

clips.twitch.tv/CautiousSpicyOkapiBrokeBack
clips.twitch.tv/SquareStupidBorkNotATK

TIME TO LAY THE TARPS

Attached: file.png (1080x1440, 3.23M)

USA chants are one thing, but they dont actively boo other teams at least.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE TARPS
AND HOW YOU LAY THEM
ITS ALL ABOUT THE DIMES
AND IF YOU CAN DRAW THEM

test

I'm not watching this shit. How are my OG boys doing?

They finished the Group Stage with the most points. Absolutely dominated all other teams.

Carry fucking Io

25 talent+Windrunner was hilarious

>25 talent+Windrunner
Pic related. The techies game was fun too

Attached: 193279843_1.jpg (640x367, 16K)

Attached: cg.jpg (923x665, 128K)

Can Valve be any more of a disgrace? I don't think most people know they have their own VR headset because they can't finish a single fucking game for it.

When will you sad burgers accept that China is the future?

They're the biggest nation on Earth. They love video games. They're a much more lucrative market than America or Europe. And once publishers realize they can move development to China, all of your favorite games will be made by Chinese creatives.

Attached: rapunzel_smug.png (360x348, 143K)

>The power of ticket scalping

i dont care about valve but i hope the empty seats mean no one bought the scalped tickets and the scalpers ate huge loses.

god i hate scalpers, and i dont really patronize anything big enough for them to care about.

Attached: 1565824459926.jpg (370x507, 20K)

Thats just the interview/host area

Attached: ti7.jpg (1920x1440, 887K)

The empty seats are simply because chinese fans don't give a single shit about any team that isn't chinese, they flat out leave the place when another team is playing.

NOOOOOOOOO STOP MAKING FUN OF DOTA IT'S A GOOD GAME I'M NOT JUST SAYING THAT TO BE CONTRARIAN IT'S NOT A DEAD GAME FOR THIRD WORLDERS YOU FUCKING LOLBAB OH NO NO NO DELETE THIS THREAD NOOOOOOOOW!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: file.png (223x250, 47K)

>474861926
Who are you quoting?

>he thinks American publishers will succeed in China
China will just make their own and strangle all of the existing companies out

I don't know why they even held it in Shanghai instead of being in another state. The Shanghai Major was a disaster. Then again, maybe getting a US visa is harder nowadays with current politics.

no, the guys in OP picture are commentators, and they're in the arena

muh script memes aside I hope that 2 western teams make it to the finals just to see what kind of reaction we get out of it

just fucking have it in a slavshit country.
It's cheap as fuck and easy to get to for everyone

the party will not allow that

Oh well, don't you worry Valvecucks at least you have Artif- pffffffffffffahahhahaahahha oh no no no, I mean Dota Underw- HOHOHOHOHOHO hahaha

Can't make this shit up. Thank god I switched to the winning team

Attached: Tim_sweeney_GDCA_2017.jpg (623x623, 44K)

It was midnight in China.

no reaction

>The empty seats are simply because chinese fans don't give a single shit about any team that isn't chinese, they flat out leave the place when another team is playing.

so if the seats are actually paid for why do they give a fuck enough to put cgi over them.

>uncanny sweeney

chink pandering

This sign annoys me, as they didn't use "ketchup" yet used "lettuce". Consistency, faggot.

Because for someone who isn't up on the details, it still looks bad to an audience if there's a sparse population. Otherwise you'd have to put in some sort of disclaimer on the screen: *These seats have all been paid for, do not be alarmed*.

what? that's not even the caster desk

Unironically my favorite twitch spam this year. This or the shanghai major version

Top kek

I hope Secret fucking expose the rat jew Fly tomorrow

They should really fix the sagging foundation they have going on there before it is too late.

>why aren't people staying from 9 in the morning to past midnight to see Bo1s they don't care about?

>IT'S NOT A DEAD GAME
Looks pretty alive to me. Don't bother responding nigger, I don't even play or like DOTA or any Valve game.

Attached: Screenshot (8).png (796x177, 113K)

>watching the VOD from yesterday
>no clapping while ES hits his totem
How is it possible that chinks are less meme-riddled NPCs that literally can't help themselves than the west?

It's hard to believe but western NPCs are bastions of the human spirit compared to the programmed bugs in China

>tomorrow

the game starts in like 7 hours

They are programmed by reddit memes instead. The guy in the production room might has well have been flipping a switch that said "clapping on, clapping off"

The Chinese don't create they just copy.

>chinese creatives

funniest thing I've ever read

yikes
MacArthur was right
>Nuke 'Em!

Tiananmen Square 2: Moba-ic Boogaloo

Always that smile. Really makes me smile.

So is China gonna ban dota if a chinese team doesnt win??

No, but expect some teams to go missing after the tournament is over.

mobas are dying in accelerating rate, i predict league numbers will be lower this year too

they aren't that bad of sportsmanship yet
the losing teams are probably being tortured in some dungeon though

Attached: caffefadf56a53814b704ea87d704d74.jpg (2534x3292, 1.61M)

>nine whole posts
>all of which are sucking off this weasel-looking motherfucker
>with this image alone
Corporate tribalism was a mistake.