Stadia Twitter uses stale memes

Why does anyone still have hope for it?

Attached: 53352736-5638-41E1-94B1-C3C7D7D89E5D.jpg (640x663, 268K)

When is the console dropping anyway?
I don't remember seeing even a single advert for it.

>console
you poor fool

the ulterior motive of cloud computing is to take access to technology back and away from the masses.

may as well just eat an entire bottle of tylenol in one go if you support stadia. suicide is more humane to the rest of us.

As a console owner I do. Tons of my friends do. We want to get into PC gaming and have that top tier resolution and framerate but PC building is too complicated and prebuilts suck so this will be hopefully a good solution. And play some fps games with my PC bros on Yea Forums.

What is it then?
I honestly have no idea and thought it was supposed to be an attempt at a new console?

Machine that you don't even own even after you pay for it

kill yourself faggot

Who ate your lunch?

As far as I understand you probably rent it like a cable box and they make you return it if you cancel your subscription to their attempt at making the Netflix of video games. The idea is that you just instantly load into any game they have on the menu, so I imagine it's supposed to effectively be that.

>PC building is too complicated
It's glorified lego.

Yes a glorified $2000 Lego that will break if you fuck up

That's every corporate twitter. Even the "best" ones like Wendy's was using generic black twitter memes that were only fresh for normalfag white people.

That can't be right, I refuse to believe that anywhere on Earth could allow for this.

Of course not, no one thinks this thing is going to do well.

Just don't fuck up, there isn't even soldering involved. Have you ever plugged a device?

>SNK refuses to publish SamSho at Epic Game Store
>Decides to release it for Stadia instead
Fuck SNK.

It's a streaming service. The games run on google's data centers, and the audio and video is sent to you over the network. Your inputs are sent back and then passed to the machine as if you were playing locally (but with a shit ton of latency). The controller doesn't even use bluetooth, it connects to your wifi and communicates with google's servers directly

Cant wait for this to destroy all you retards idea of gaming.
If I can beat BB on sonys actual garbage streaming platform PSnow which has more fucking lag than using parsec to play on my friends computer in Tennessee somehow then I think google can handle low latency streaming just fine.

The question is if all these mobile retards understand the amount of data its going to pull.

there are already free softwares that stream games to and from places outside your local network. stadia is meant for based retards who eat ads

BB is easy and in no way comparable to competitive games. Lag doesn't make a game unplayable, but completely fuck with muscle memory.
I don't think that Stadia is pointless, and it will probably find a large audience, but streaming is inadapted for many kinds of gaming. But it's always the sametiresome Yea Forums retardation of assuming that introducing a new platform means that it's intended for everyone and every game, and trashing it with that premise in mind.

Honestly I feel like its going to be huge with sotry and open world games.
Shootan and fightan no so much but like I said, I was playing my friends platformer game over parsec and couldnt notice a difference in pressing the button to getting a response in game

Wait what, it's not coming to steam over all?

commit suicide and take your retarded friends with you

faggot

Attached: 1459404484256.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Don't reply to bait you morons

>stadia
when they sent the message it was fresh, the input delay just means it was posted now instead of 2 years ago

I don't think they could've picked a worse time to release this thing with next gen consoles coming out in a year.

Attached: 1553023685401.webm (752x398, 1.44M)

>will still have better graphics than ps5
Checkmate

>X be like
>doing X like
disregarded forever

Stadia is weaker than the PS5/XboxWhatever.

stadia can be scaled up infinitely
If you pay the right price