2019... I am forgotten

2019... I am forgotten...

Attached: what game is this.jpg (1050x699, 148K)

This will be one of those games people look back on very fondly, a bit like God Hand. Mark my words. It's a little janky but challenging and fun enough

Unironically what game is this?

gta4

Thanks, faggot

dark souls 4

>Froms smaller side project sells better than fucking DMC
What a world.
I'm glad

halo 4

Reminder that people don't discuss Dark Souls either. They just shitpost about which one is the best.

Guys, sry for offtop.
I am from Russia and I need help in the naming of the game. Do you think "Solous" is the normal name for the game? Isn't it strange?

Attached: 0c486c885a8bb9615c0679a3a090c284071b7edc935d80bed805f30186b8bda3.jpg (1000x1000, 128K)

I'm in my first run and I play it on a daily basics.

If you have to get on a random Yea Forums board to ask for help naming your own game that you created yourself then you don’t deserve to live. Fuck you.

Good for you, doesn’t mean shit

we had a thread 1 day ago

try Soless

It's that Bloodborne game on the Snoy

Uncharted 4

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 4

>Shorter than BB
>Awful NPC quests and quest rewards
>Dragonrot has no real impact
>Dragonrot cant even kill anyone
>Stealth is half-implemented
>Only one truly good prosthetic tool, only two truly good skills
>XP only goes into skills
>No multiplayer, alternate weapons or costumes, nothing to sink gold into besides more purple resin items
The game was fucking dead on arrival. It had some great bosses and a few really amazing areas, but the rest isnt worth replaying. DLC never

>only one weapon with 3 different moves

I agree Dragonrot could have been better implemented, but combat wise it's still the best game From did.

What game is it?

Final Fantasy 4

Hello Kitty: Roller Rescue

MY NAME

Samurai Jack

I bought every FromSoftware game after DS1 except this

Attached: SentimentalRequiredCygnet-size_restricted.gif (368x368, 2.78M)

Sekiro

Spider Man Japan

>Forgotten
I keep thinking about this game the most of all 2019 games, even after beating it. It was really fun ride and I still wonder if I will get a chance to do it once again. I have seen the mod, where enemies has to die twice, which sounds like great NG+ and probably will try it when I will get an opportunity to replay the game.

>best combat of any game ever

There, your whole list just got destroyed. BB is the best game ever but sekiro is still incredible. Just accept it.

Super mario brother 4

I'm going to buy it. Just not above 30 bucks. Backlog is too big.

Just waiting on that price to drop on Steam.

It doesn't have the replayability of the soulsbourne series but the one playthrough I have done left me feeling really satisfied and excited for the future of the series.

Also I'd like to add that the lack of replayability isn't a fault at all and was obviously a result of making a more focused story/combat and not a mistake of some kind. Some games are designed for replayability, some aren't. Sekiro isn't and thats fine.

I remember seeing everyone counting down til' the last second the game came out.
Not even a month later and literally no one was playing it anymore.

Attached: pepelol.jpg (250x248, 22K)

One thing I really enjoyed was the grapple-chaining.

Blade of the Immortal

You are talking abou it right now, it is the best game of this year.

Every game this gen gets forgotten within a few weeks as every game this gen is forgettable trash.

>I really enjoyed mashing a button over and over and getting dopamine hits!
You weebs are so clueless...

Assains Creed 5

Demon's Souls alpha

Just cause 4

>Only one truly good prosthetic tool
Literally everything but the feather has very strong niche uses and half of them are very good to great in general.

>only two truly good skills
>High Monk
>Double Ichimonji
>Living Force
>Projected Force
>most of the spirit emblem consuming skills
>bad
Nah.

>No multiplayer, alternate weapons or costumes, nothing to sink gold into besides more purple resin items
Outside the lack of weapons how are any of these a downside, no multiplayer is a great thing as it means balancefags aren't shitting it up.

>anything from FROM
>small

Attached: 1532313371839.png (322x395, 197K)

hard for there to be a discussion with no multiplayer, good story, or cute girls to talk about