OMG YES A GAME I REMEMBER IS GETTING A REMAKE I CAN'T WAIT

>OMG YES A GAME I REMEMBER IS GETTING A REMAKE I CAN'T WAIT
>Why don't you just replay the original if you like it so much...?
>...
Well, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1548397270877.png (1083x1128, 64K)

>wojak poster is retarded
well, what else is new

Ampharos.

Attached: Soyboy Wojak (208).png (830x963, 57K)

this thread is low effort bait and every post below this one is from a fucking RETARD

Water is wet.
I also really don't feel like giving into his bait desu

>You can't be excited about a remake if the original exists
Retarded wojack posters, what else is new

Why should you be?

BECAUSE I DONT LIKE THE ORIGINAL

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY THE ORIGINAL

I AM NOT ALLOWED!!

Attached: dennis.jpg (640x382, 70K)

Multiplayer population resurgence.

based

I like trying it in a new guise.

Having it run better on modern hardware with less shit controls. Early 3d games have not aged as well as people think they have.

There are some cases where a rerelease is a good thing. The Kingdom Hearts rereleases, for example, just upscaled the textures/resolution, modified the games to work at 60fps, and brought the Final Mix versions of the game (which were previously Japan-only) to America. This is an example of a good remake/rerelease.
The Spyro and Crash remakes, on the other hand, added almost no new content whatsoever and did nothing but worsen the visuals and even add new bugs. So they're shit. Besides that, the originals are rereleased so frequently that there's no reason you can't go play those instead, where the only way you'd be able to play the Final Mix versions of Kingdom Hearts in English is by fucking around with emulator patches that are known to be slightly buggy.
TL;DR: Remakes should serve the purpose of being more convenient and/or offering more content than simply emulating the original games.

Attached: wrong.jpg (315x400, 65K)

>People want a remake/remaster of a classic genre
>No one plays it

Once again people like to virtue signal for the sake of sounding like hardcore gamers. They're posers.

Attached: 1564886926451.png (539x223, 27K)

"It's old and it looks bad" is the opinion normalfags always give me when I ask this.
You have to remember that they "know" that a game is good because that's the popular opinion, but they haven't even played it once.
Just look at the FFVII remake, everyone that played the original can tell that it looks like shit. Remakes are for a new audience.

baste

Well, I like to play Demon's Souls, but there's no plunging attack, when you hit shields they sound like an old MIDI keyboard, servers are down. I still love the game but it can be better(Hope Bluepoint's secret remaster is DeS).

No it's fucking not you dumbass. Look up the player count right now.

Shit last time I played Demon's Souls I couldn't get over the drop to 8fps when I rolled over breakable wooden boxes.
I used to think I liked it better than any of the Dark Souls games, but I haven't played it in so long I can't remember as well anymore...

A good remake adds new content while also providing a graphic update and fixing bugs or making things like the music or menus better.

or just adding my nigga amphy

If I like the old game I would obviously want to try the new version

cringe

Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

more like
>game i remember is getting remake
>here we go again what are they gonna remove this time

Get cancer and die