How come there aren't that many Stealth 3D Platformers out there outside the Sly Cooper games?

How come there aren't that many Stealth 3D Platformers out there outside the Sly Cooper games?

Also, Sly Cooper thread..

Attached: Sly Cooper.jpg (1024x826, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CO-OPkBwLe4
youtube.com/watch?v=HWnsFLVZPoA
youtube.com/watch?v=UC2W8AYRAHw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are we ever going to get Sly out of ancient Egypt?

is he fucking wearing pants or not

No

Racoons don't wear pants

no he's raccoon. but he has socks though.

Those are shoes

it could be socks, because he's thief and running in socks is more silent. but i don't want to fight with you so it can be shoes as well

If the show somehow takes off maybe.

S-show?

Attached: yiti7k.jpg (626x625, 112K)

these's supposedly cartoon coming out this year. why? i've no idea. they're only 10-15 years late with that. i doubt kids even know the character

Because making waiting fun is hard.

Since this is a sly thread then most of y'all probably know about this but check out B-masks retrospective on the Sly trilogy if you haven't. It's super satisfying to see the game get the analysis and respect it deserves while also shedding a lot of light on the devs thought processes and how that influenced the tone of the games.

youtube.com/watch?v=CO-OPkBwLe4
youtube.com/watch?v=HWnsFLVZPoA
youtube.com/watch?v=UC2W8AYRAHw

Hello B mask
I like your videos

YOU'RE A...

Attached: Slyrate.jpg (376x423, 40K)

Whale's fart !

3>1>2

3=2>1=4

2>3>4>1

No, my boi has to be ready to fuck carmelita on the go, then slip back into the shadows.

What's your favorite stage anons? Mine has to be the second prague map. I love the how hostile it feels with the Tanks on the ground and the planes in the sky. The gothic atmosphere and the fact that the gang is still split up and on the defensive makes it super engaging. It actually felt like it was important to stay under the radar and be a sneaky sneak.

Attached: Cool and spooky.png (719x405, 439K)

Soprano
Soprano
Bass
Bass