Why do people hate the best WoW expansion, again?

Why do people hate the best WoW expansion, again?

Attached: wow legion.jpg (900x536, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/game/hall-of-fame/mythic-raid/crucible-of-storms?faction=ALLIANCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wrath babies

Argus and the ending I guess

People liked Legion though
Titanforging and AP farming were the biggest flaws

Titanforging and no way of targetting legendaries

Fucking no, did you even play it?
The worst part about it was having the wrong leggo drop and being forced to boost a new character to 110 or get benched.

oh right yeah forgot about legendaries
>being forced to boost a new character to 110 or get benched.
?

You dont have your bis legendarys? Sorry gotta have to sit u bro.

People hate every expansion because each one introduced some new cancerous mechanics and trivialized the content from prior expansions. That's why classic is so good, minimal cancer and all content is relevant.

Timegating, ap grind, titanforging, legendary item dependency, player being the chosen one (same as thousands of other players on the server). It was better though, compared to the shitfest that bfa is.

Exactly what it sounds like.

It was faster to get your first leggo pity drop than trying to get the good one on your main I guess

A warlock in my guild got the affli bis last, after all legendaries and the es ones

Being sandwiched between two shit tier expansions doesn't make it the best

Multiclasses my bad

I have 3 rogues, each got shoulders last.

I didn't get my bis legendaries until Tomb of Sargares and was never benched once despite being in a guild that got CE every tier.

You were most likely in a shit tier guild that thought more dps would kill the boss rather than tighter execution of mechanics.

Attached: 1514795650894.png (599x505, 165K)

>bad raids
>bad dungeons
>bad progression systems
>anime retard class
>pruning for everybody else
>delete survival and we dont want you playing demonology
>legendaries both more welfare and even more obnoxious than MoP/WoD

Legionbabies will be executed on sight.

>You were most likely in a shit tier guild that thought more dps would kill the boss rather than tighter execution of mechanics.
That's right user, your casual guild is less shit tier than Method.

EN wasn't a real raid tier, post NH helya and post 8.2 Guldan don't count as real CE

I mean top 100 US is far from shitty but thanks for the free (you) buddy :^)

Also why are you still seething about a rng drop that has no impact on your life currently???

It was okay but really didn't feel like a MMO. All the classes I used to play were far too butchered to enjoy the game at that point.

Better yet, how do they take the good parts of Legion and neuter them and make them shit in BfA? I also must be the only person who liked legendaries

ye and only Method and Exorsus killed real KJ

>bad dungeons

The Arcway is better than every dungeon from TBC and Wrath combined.

Legion was awesome

>I mean top 100 US is far from shitty
worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/game/hall-of-fame/mythic-raid/crucible-of-storms?faction=ALLIANCE

>40 clears
>"top 100 is hard to get"
The absolute state of (you).

Game hasn't had a good dungeon since vanilla so I guess thats technically true.

cope

I quit when finally got the BiS for feral but then a week later blizz nerfed it to trash tier

wotlk > BC > Vanilla > Cata > Mop > Legion > BFA > WoD

Legion was just as shitty as it was good.
Also get woke, dungeon finder is fucking great, raid finder is fucking garbage.

That's pretty much the biggest strength of Legion. It's a bad expansion between the two shitfests of WoD and BfA so people are willing to look at it more fondly.

>top X US
>US
serious shitter cope. This is like saying realm top 10.

I'm actually convinced that LFR isn't a problem in the way people think it is. The problem isn't that you're auto-matched with players, the problem is that raid difficulties are fractured into 4 levels ranging from "You can complete this while comatose" to "If one person can't pay attention to 10 spinning plates for 8 minutes straight you're not clearing this shit."

Far from the best but certainly not the worst.

Attached: 1490782972276.png (285x249, 106K)

>wotlk and bc above vanilla
how old are you 18?

Attached: 1530550799199.png (657x527, 62K)

>wotlk > BC > Vanilla >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Legion > Cata > WoD > BFA > MoP

>10 legendary drops per class
>8/10 legendary are useless crap
>it takes 1 month to drop one legendary item
>all artifact weapons need to be leveled separately
>forced to grind just to unlock one more 2% more damage with [spell]
>if you picked wrong spec for raiding you have to spend weeks of grind to catch up on progress of previous artifact
Best expansions for sure

>two fucking corridors and a big room
>good

Attached: 1565970018524.jpg (671x925, 119K)

Because their favorite wow streamer told them to

WoD had better classes, raids and reward structure than Legion.

So what are these good dungeons in Vanilla? Very few of them seem to have any mechanics and the only thing going for the seems to be the size. BRD, Stratholme and Scholomance are all rather big, but both the bosses and regular mobs are just tank and spank ie. boring. The only gimmicks that I can think of are in BRD, namely the ah-so-clever instant spawn room and flame tunnel after it, which is very standard stage hazard.

Don't forget that the artefact knowledge system actively encouraged you to literally not play the game because waiting for it to raise before doing anything is peak efficiency and you know that whatever you do this week is a waste unless you're a poopsocker going for world firsts.

Resilience was the second worst thing they ever added, right after Titanforging and tied with AP/Azerite grind. Fuck dividing the game into two segments and making the gear from one fucking useless in the other.

Attached: 1433651698865.jpg (600x600, 32K)

The ones that weren't fucking hallways.
>no mechanics
mechanics in legion dungeons don't matter for

>Vanilla>Wrath>MoP>BC>Legion>>>>>>>>>cata>>>>>>>>≥>>>>>WoD

This is the most rational list, barring all nostalgia and shitposting.

Attached: 1563943400332.jpg (844x769, 528K)

the only correct opinion in this thread.

although BFA is better than WoD, atleast BFA has content.

You have a point. If I was given a choice to pick between WoD or Legion, I probably play WoD more because my class being more fun, even with a lack of content.

>worse classes
>titanforging
>worse raiding
>everything else still post 3.3 garbage
nah. WoD was at least fun to raid in, its not worth logging into BFA

VAN > BC > WOTLK > LEG > MOP > CATA > WOD = BFA

This is final with no denial.

>Arena was kino. pvp ranks fucking sucked.
>Properly designed quest hubs rule. Spotty leveling requiring hours of travel on foot without prior knowledge or a guide fucking blows.
>10 man and 25 man raiding is 100x more manageable and rewarding than 40 man raiding.

Not much of a difference but those give wotlk and BC the edge over vanilla. only downside is honestly the removal of unique blues and trinkets that were almost like skills all on their own. and of course flying was the shit at the time but was obviously a shit idea.

LFR is just as retarded as Dungeon Finder tool. A mmoR P G shouldn't match you with random retards you don't care about and will never see again and fucking teleport you to a retarded welfare version of what should be difficult endgame content. I remember back in BC and WotLK visiting new raids was fucking exciting because it was content I had never seen for real before, it was cool to think that not everyone would get to see some of that stuff endgame raiders are visiting (myself included) and that's fine for a MMORPG, because it makes the world feel bigger.
BUT NOT! everyone's got to be a hero now, none must feel left out!! So let's insert babby difficulty into raids along with the other 4 tiers of difficulty.
Same for dungeons, they should be meaningful and not a 5 mins snoozefest dogpile-on-boss rush. Now everyone's used to it because dungeons are synonymous with daily rewards but it shouldn't be that way. Fuck, daily rewards shouldn't even exist, it's just a mechanic to keep players hooked and paying because the game has become so fucking boring and pointless.

I don't know, this modern MMO design is the polar opposite of what a RPG should be, it's the opposite of immersive, it's retarded and I hate it. Raid Finder/Dungeon finder were never okay, never will be.

Attached: 1243127984.jpg (1280x720, 357K)

Gonna have to try really hard to explain to me how Legion is better than Cata. Cata still had talent trees, good class design and fucking Firelands which is up there with Throne of Thunder and Ulduar as the best raids.

Wrath was first game that gave people with average time to spend enough options to get reasonably geared. This made raids stop being a gatekeeper to otherwise skilled player. Thus builds, W PvP, mods, and general completion of endgame flourished.

You have such shit taste lmao. If you live raiding so much play retail.
WoW expac killed the openworld experience, the community, the immersion and the lore.

>random retards you don't care about and will never see again
Stopped reading here so sorry if I say something the rest of your posts addresses.
Sounds to me like your issue isn't LFR/D but it's cross realm. Which I agree with. Cross realm is cancerous to MMOs.

I didnt play this or the WOD one. Whats the appeal

>Why do people hate the best WoW expansion, again?
Because it reminded them of Kung Fu Panda, and they are too insecure to be associated with something their younger relatives liked.

Attached: 1027105828.jpg (640x360, 53K)

>Whats the appeal
You've lost control of your life and you're addicted to WoW but Classic isn't out yet.
That's the appeal.

mythic+ dungeons and world quests are way better than anything in Cata

Tol Barad is really the only thing Cata has over Legion, talent trees are just an illusion of choice and Cata raids are about the same quality overall as Legion raids.

Didn't adress it but it absolutely is an issue too, taht's why you don't care about the retards that you meet in random content. I wish this game still had some sort of in-game community going on.

Cata is where the bastardization of classes started with "specializations" and tons of ability removals

No I'm saying your issue is EXCLUSIVELY cross realm. Matchmaking is not a problem as you describe it, rather who you are being matched with.

So the words you were looking for were "better dungeons", since we both seem to agree that Vanilla dungeons are just as vapid, only longer.

>Mop
>bad
MoP was the best expansion made.
Best raids best zones best balance between classes
It was the best

Can you read?

Most people hate it because blizz took out talents and replaced it with the shitty D3 system

I wouldn't say it's the best overall, but it is my personal favorite and it gets a lot of undeserved hate from memes when it does have some actual flaws worth criticizing.
>MoP Server never

Attached: 1456758936298.jpg (600x408, 42K)

>Cata is where the bastardization of classes started with "specializations" and tons of ability removals
Cata didn't have specializations.

M+ is dogshit, it's pregenerated content that just scales up as high as your autism will let it. It's not new content and it's not rewarding. World quests are literally just daily quests.

Skilled players did raids in TBC. Shitters needed 10m in wrath. Kill yourself wrathnigger

>m+ dungeons
terrible substitute for having dungeons matter in the first place like cata. Absolutely fucked reward system at all points of the expansion and miserable class balance
>world quests
just dailies with again, completely skewed reward system. The only difference between world quests and Cata dailies is that one didn't throw titanforged raid level gear at dogshit players and let you autogroup away from actually doing the quest
>Cata raids are about the same quality overall as legion raids
not even close. EN and ToS were actual dogtrash while T11/12 were great

Unless you were pushing for world first EN (only for it to be over in a day) this never happened. By Nighthold you had all the legendaries for your specc and most for you class even if you casually played. The only thing which fucked over raiders was the AP grind because you couldn't kill anything past Krosus mythic consistently without having everyone in your guild max out their artifact traits, and getting an entire raid team to run MoS several times a day because the raid was balanced around doing hours of AP grinds was cancer design

The fact so many people call diablo 3 greater rifts (m+) good content has made me realize there's far less wrong with retail WoW, and far more wrong with retail WoW's players.

Attached: 1565808878396.jpg (464x228, 83K)

lol?

cata ruined talent trees, azeroth, added flying, had two raids for the whole expac and ICC was better than both Throne of Thunder and Firelands

this is peak revisionism. You had nowhere near all the legendaries for your class in NH unless you were a MoS autit 24/7.

Why do heroic 5 man dungeons even exist in BfA?

Attached: 1544826092027.jpg (351x344, 26K)

>Good
TBC, WotLK, Cata (DS was pure shit tho), MoP
>Bad
WoD (Fuck up the story and almost everything), Lelgion, BfA

>best
That's not BC. That said Legion is definitely tied with Wrath for the number 2 slot. It's a shame really. All the B team had to do in BfA was copy Legion. They sort of did by making M+ a prominent source of progression, but then they had to go fuck everything else up by making all loot random, and keeping everyone grounded for a year.

>ICC was better than both Throne of Thunder and Firelands
Very weak bait.

Attached: 1558540587062.png (340x523, 248K)

Cata had 6 raids you absolute retard
>ICC was better than ToT or Firelands
not even close. Literal gated trashheap

Blizzard has no idea what to do with the reward structure since the game is in full reddit design mode where throwing power at a player gets upvotes. This leaves huge chunks completely useless/outclasses.
like any raiding that isnt mythic for example.

>Cata didn't have specializations.
yes it did

That's not MoP

>trivialized the content from prior expansions
If previous expansions were still relevant then you'd get into a weird state where people have to find groups to go back and do old content just for current progression. Expansions should be standalone and global resets. If someone hasn't played in years or if someone never stops playing they should start an expansion on the same foothold, otherwise there's no reason to ever come back if you quit, and because you'd know you can't stop, you'll play until you burn out and do quit.

>"just copy legion"
>complain about RNG when legion somehow had even more
>complain about flight when legion did the same thing
dumb retard legionbaby trash

incorrect. Resilience was better for pvp. but pvp gear wasn't useless in pve, it just wasn't as good. pve gear didn't have resil so you got fucked up in pvp, but you also hit a hell of a lot harder than someone in pvp gear could. several of our raid members cleared black temple pre nerf in full pvp gear.

vanilla bad
bc good
wrath good
cata bad
mop good
wod bad
legion good
bfa bad

next expansion good

>you'd get into a weird state where people have to find groups to go back and do old content just for current progression.
Hmmm if only there was some kind of system maybe being added in 8.2.5 which could help here... like something that could allow max level players to sync down and group with low level players and do low level content at an appropriate level.
Maybe you could incentivise players to do this by having random queues with daily rewards... like some kind of roulette...
If only some other popular game had laid this all out so that Blizzard could copy the system...

Are you serious? The arthas fight ALONE was better than anything in firelands or tot

You weren't. I'd have prefered if there was maybe a better way to get the legendaries. Maybe class halls could have had exclusive quest chains, so you'd have to pick a legendary, then work towards it, and only after getting it could you pick the next one to work towards, then make it so everything you do slowly works towards it, but even then, by the end of the expansion, with regular play, you'd have all of the legendaries you want.

Here's the devs for your good expansion, bro

Attached: 0.jpg (716x754, 120K)

Wrath, Mop and Legion were bad

>Has one difficult mechanic that is trivialized by having a Paladin tank
Wow such a fight!

Resi sucked ass and all wow pvp systems sucked ass until they introduced templates, but all of you virgins started crying about it because you could no longer 1 shot newly maxed leveled people with your fully geared chars, the one thing that gave your pathetic lies meaning and a sense of agency.

>anime deus ex
>better than H Rag
epic simply epic my dude

So they just become glyphs (which legion removed btw) that make changing mainspec/class obnoxious? No, thats not a good system. Its trash from the start and its unsalvageable.

>because you could no longer 1 shot newly maxed leveled people with your fully geared chars
Well yeah that's the point of an MMO, it's about gear and logistics not skill. If anyone wanted a skill based game they'd be playing chess not WoW.

I thought the general consensus was that everything past glorious Vanilla was pure fucking garbage?

Attached: what-the-hell.jpg (550x550, 127K)

Except it's not. There's isn't a single definition for an mmo. Wow has several different pvp systems and not having templates makes no sense for arena.

Not that guy, but you know you filtered it by alliance right? No one raids on allliance

Overall, vanilla is best. But that doesn't mean the expansions are pure garbage, they have good elements within them it's just that overall they are worse.
If you took Karazhan out of TBC and just implemented it as a level 60 raid in vanilla it would be fine.

The game is 15 years old. A majority of the players from back then aren't playing anymore.

The problem with that is it puts an undue burden on some classes and specs.
>oh you play feral druid? you BiS trinket is actually from the previous expansion, good luck getting a group
>oh you're a feral and don't have your trinket? welp, sucks to be you, not inviting you
>oh you play fire mage? all your BiS gear is from this raid, get in here
Expecting people to do content in the current expansion is fine, because through out the expansion there will always be people leveling alts, or people leveling slowly, so the lower tier raids will still be run. Expecting people to find players to do older content is prohibitive.

I understand that there were other MMOs that worked this way. That things weren't cut and dry and it was expected that just because the new thing came out, the old thing wasn't invalidated, but that's not the direction WoW went, and it seems to have paid off. A game that actively tries to lock out players will slowly bleed player numbers until only a small number of dedicated autists remain. Meanwhile, a game that has periodic resets every two years will keep getting players back even if they quit because "oh a new expansion is out, I guess I'll check it out for a month or two."

>40 kills (worldwide) on a faction
>Brags about being in a top 100 (US) guild
Still valid, top 100 is fucking nothing when barely anyone actually clears raids now.

Sounds like you've never reaped the benefits of your effort. Sad. For the record i don't think templates were a bad idea though. it just needed a hell of a lot more tuning. outgearing the opponent by two tiers should equate to you shitting on them. the mistake was it didn't mean hardly anything. but you could and can always one shot fresh 60's. that's never changed, not sure if you're just exaggerating or just clueless.

No, if that were the case the game would have died. There was a gradual ebb and flow, that trended in the decline direction, with the occasional outlier like Legion.

>and it seems to have paid off.
Eh?

Attached: 1539883696592.jpg (793x469, 103K)

Legion.
Was.
Fucking.
Garbage.

this is not a classic thread
people actually played the game here

Yeah I've played Legion and BfA and I hate them.

Rogue never was, and never will be as fun again as raiding in Outlaw from Tomb of Sargeras onward

the only thing I hated about legion was the green fire everywhere but mythic+ was a nice addition to the game

except back when Sub was a skillful spec with snapshotting.

Hey, same guy here. I did too, played up until Argus. In retrospect, I wish everything past MoP would never have happened. My biggest gripe is the story btw, so that's most likely none of your concern, since nobody seems to care about the story anymore.
The end of Legion should've been the end of WoW if you ask me.

Smashing players in shit gear gets boring after 5 minutes and offers no challenge. Having everyone be around the same level gear wise marks it more interesting and rewarding because you win by playing better and not just face rolling because you have higher autism.

Nah, outlaw is combat but with no mechanical depth whatsoever. Combat was at its peak before they ruined it with meme pirate spec.

>not hating legendaries
>and titanforging
>and M Helya
>and M Xavius
>and M KJ
>and M Sazzs'ine
>and Lower Kara m+
>and DH
>and patch dungeon m+
>and Blood DK Invitational

This made me remember that Demon Hunter was fun before Blizz killed the build that made you use your dashes and backflip (can't remember the name of the skills atm) to keep up a damage buff. But then they killed the build and DH became extremely braindead.

Attached: 1562251580278.jpg (1280x1600, 834K)

combat was fucking nobrain dude

>The end of Legion should've been the end of WoW if you ask me.
Death of Arthas was the peak moment to end the story.

Nope. Nothing beats me going into AV with my TF or full BWL gear with ashkandi and having random healers rally around me as I push up the front lines cutting through shitters like paper.

You take your neutered welfare snowflake pvp and have fun.

>class with leech and dodge baked in to stuff randomly
>not inherently braindead

It's still a viable build against certain comps or in bgs/world pvp.

After your first legendary it could take months to get another one. Some specs were unviable without their specific legendary and cutting edge guilds would level the same class multiple times to get their bis legendary or be gimped and benched.

Later on they made it easier to get multiple legendaries, but that was well over a year into Legion and you still had the chance to get absolute shit ones.

Yeah, it was. But bandits guile was at least fun and tried to make a half ass attempt at depth. Outlaw is basically pre cats combat but with pirate paint sorta slapped on it, they didn't even do a good job of implementing the pirate theme.

>I want to feel powerful because I'm a fat loser in real life and would get my ass kicked by a girl
Yeah you're just a pussy that needs to out gear people to win because you're a shitter and need to l2p.

I don't know what you mean by mechanical depth, but split second adapting your rotation on the fly depending on what you rolled with the bones and whether your procced extra combo points or not was fun as fuck. that combined with insane energy gain and quickest(?) global cooldown of all the specs made playing outlaw optimally to be like a top speed fucking rhytm game

Sorry user, but I can't manage that 5 second buff and deal with my character moving so fast on my tablet, and if I'm not having fun, then you're not having fun either.

Attached: 1562090088190.png (604x604, 616K)

right.....we had that.... i don't understand your point. the only difference was you won by outplaying people who also put the same effort in as you did. because they earned it just like you did.

>hey its been a while since I've gotten a legendary, maybe next one will be my BiS
>oh I could use that trinket off the next boss for my offspec, I'll change my loot spec
>get offspec legendary
>its not even a good one

They hate it because they couldn't complete mage tower on all classes and talent specs.

Attached: 1531587060520.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

it was just ss and evi spam to reset adrenaline rush, bandit guile didnt really matter because most of the time it was a dps loss to delay your killing spree
at least outlaw has some gameplay change with the rolls even if I hate this spec because of the rng

this is just nu-wow's best expansion. it had no real depth and is still garbage

Earning gear doesn't require skill. It requires time.

>BM hunter acting like MT wasn't a literal fucking joke
lmao

Feltotems Fall was never a real challenge. Only Tank and Healer were slightly hard. And I guess Arcane because everybody else doing that challenge had idiot proof self healing

>I want to feel powerful because I'm a fat loser in real life and would get my ass kicked by a girl
Nope, I workout 6 times a week and know how to box and do BJJ.

I just don't need a welfare system to carry me. I was a shitter in bad hear, got my shit handed to me and instead of being a bitch about it I went and joined a guild and got myself that gear. I can tell you don't know what adversity is from your post tho. It's okay if you like everyone is a snowflake welfare pvp, just call a spade a spade my man, no need to project this hard.

Attached: 1565390839197.jpg (419x600, 34K)

I Remember when people were concerned about Legion being unfriendly towards alts after some of the info was released and Blizzard said it wasn't going to be. Fuck that, it wasn't even off-spec friendly until late in the expansion, and there was still the issue with Legiondaries.

Yeah it was fucking awful.
>change specs in NH
>need to regrind all that AP
>good sources like Suramar already dried up on my main spec
>got lucky with BiS leggo, else would have had to deal with that shit too

I find it impossible to play alts in WoW after playing XIV. The difference is fucking insane.

Didn't WoW end after we killed the Lich King? That's why we had ToC because the game was over and it was time to celebrate and move on with our lives.

>complaining about wod fucking up the story (it didn't) but praising TBC
Are you a retard?

Aside from Nighthold being better than every WoD raid, this is correct

If they put more stuff shared on account to a degree, I can see it working. Biggest Issue I see is rep, but maybe along the lines of Rep isn't shared until one of your classes hits exalted or have something like in MoP, where you buy a token for you account at Exalted and it increases rep for your alts. Like, the trouble of grinding for rep all over again if you want to main one of those Allied Races which requires that Rep to be at max already is already a big hassle.

The Lich King isn't even dead. WoW story was always terrible and the drug addict playing WoW would never quit anyway. So Blizz just had to shit out an expac every 2 years to make tons of money.

>melee dont get mechanics:the raid
NH was good but BRF was certainly better

Rating = unlocking the ability to buy the best gear
Rating takes skill to attain (unless bs comp like resto druid / warrior in BC or holy pal / unholy dk in wrath)
Skill takes time to attain.
so you're both right and wrong.

An expansion where LFD and LFR exists cannot be the best

Titanforging and legendaries in the fitst half of the expansion

Yeah, yeah, it's bolvar now or whatever but we killed that bitch good even still.
Should have rolled the credits right there.

>First half
the only reason they werent as cancer in the 2nd half is that people already amassed most of theirs by suffering through the first half. It was still absolute trash if you didn't already have >2/3 of them

Yeah that's why I said first half.

It's funny, i never wanted to kill Arthas, or any of the big characters of Warcraft. I feel like facing the armies of the scourge should be done in a RTS, not a RPG.
That's probably why i enjoyed the leveling in vanilla more than anything else.

But the system was bad throughout.

just vanillafags and wrathbabbies

Much worse in the beginning, since the game was literally made that you could only get 2 legendaries unless you farmed 20 hours a day for weeks. If those 2 legendaries were shit, you were completely fucked.

>people complain endlessly about how dungeon finder is ruining WoW
>blizzard makes it so you there is no dungeon finder for their new incredibly difficult mythic+ dungeons
>*crickets*

Why is this?

Attached: 1508950256687.png (483x470, 184K)

o wait I thought that was tbc, my bad

You really need to consider suicide if you played WoW from vanilla to Legion.

>There must always be a lich king!
I fucking hate how they memed this, no bitch the lich king doesn’t need to exist to control the scourge. They were already developing free will when the first lich king’s powers diminished. The scourge should’ve been wiped out.

>titanforging
>gem slots
>AP grind
>World Quests
>Path finder
>Apexis 5.0
>Timeless isle 3-4.0 but so much worse
>Sharing
>Legendaries
>Relics
>Green fire and demon aesthetic which was boring
>The dungeon system that was sort of just a band aid fix to the problem WoD had, i.e. normal and heroic were completely useless after like a day
>massive item level jumps each tier
>Mission table 4.0
>so many characters died for such a stupid fucking reason
>Still had an awful talent system that was just bandaid fixed by legendaries and artifact
>ToS
>PvP was easily the worst it's ever been by a fucking mile
At least the classes were fun and the raids were okay, that's what kept me going. But to pretend this was better than BC or MoP is just pure delusion. Legion had so many issues and only added to the systemic issues plaguing WoW currently.

Attached: gabu.jpg (576x512, 53K)

They should have forced everyone who killed LK into worldwide instance without the scourge and they'd have to go to caverns of time to go back to before they killed him to hang out with everybody who hadn't.

It's so terrible, especially the part that implied that zombies without their master mindcontrolling them and turning them into a hivemind would be more dangerous.
That's like fucking retarded. Do they know about ants in california?

>Artifact power
>RNG legendaries
>Excessive titanforging
>Needing to level every class spec weapon's AP individually
>Ability pruning
>Fucking artifact power

They permanently ruined Havoc Demon Hunters before the first tier raid was even out. It's garbage.

RIP in piece momentum you were too good for this world

Oh fuck, I forgot to mention the absolute retarded bugs at launch

The haha funny le "if you got your first leggo, then you would get 3 or 4 within in the same day since the pity rate was bugged" meme.
This fucking ruined EN and NH, that in the fact that most legendaries were fucking garbage and some even made you lose DPS. Pre buff prydaz and sephuz made me lose damage lmaoo

Attached: 1539943867558.png (410x620, 152K)

I play in a US top 1000 guild and they didn't bench me when I got pyrdaz.

Youre the first other person I've seen bring up the early bug with bad luck protection. It was so fucking stupid and people just gloss over it

Because there's nothing to complain about, the group finder is a great tool. What people have a problem with is being able to hit a button and have a group/raid be autofilled for you like Normal/Heroic dungeons and LFR.

Every class feels so shit to play right now

Fuck off with your shitty "walking through this empty world and spamming the general chat with LFR" wanking. Its not magical and Blizzard made it optional for a reason. They may be retarded but this was not the reason they are retarded

Top 1000 US is like Top 500000 world

Had the most wow friends at bc, wrath.
WoW died mid cata.

Attached: 1565294431097.png (244x248, 103K)

Here's some of the big issues I had with Legion
>War/Titanforging
This is one of those things that seems good on paper, but my god what a shitshow it is. All it means is that you're NEVER done farming equipment, ever. Especially because your one weapon has 3 item slots now.
>Legendaries
Already bad enough that you couldn't target legendaries, but also this system fucks anyone with an alt. Realistically you were gonna be putting your nose to the grindstone for fucking months in order to (for some specs anyhow) get an item that would make you viable in raids. Plus, seriously, they should have made it so that with every content patch you got more legendaries quicker. Your first 2 came quickly, but that rate should have gone up as things progressed
>Argus and Sargeras
Argus itself was ok to be honest, but man they dropped the fucking ball on Sargeras. He was hyped up for like 15 years and then dropped so unceremoniously. It's kinda weird.

There were things I liked. Some of the plots were good, for example I genuinely liked the Suramar stuff for the most part. But right when Argus released and I started doing the same shit again, I realized that the only reason I was subbed was for free gold from the class hall missions. So I could play more and farm more free gold.

Attached: 817aaaac7ca9ff30565c0e04422409f7--word-of-warcraft-gnome-warcraft.jpg (540x654, 34K)

I hate to break it to you, but top 1000 isn't impressive since by legion organized raiding was dead in favor of shitters who just spam lfr, or pug normal.
I remember clearing heroic on A52 horde meant you were top 100 on the server.

I'm not saying you would get benched, but you do varying levels of less damage than the other guy who just got more lucky than you.

It was one of the most soul crushing things to see blizzards lack of care. They should've removed the legendaries people had gotten through the bug.

That's another thing, there were a shitload of exploits in legion, mostly pertaining to AP gains. But I remember blizzard just arbitrarily punished some exploits but not others.

>play game normally
>recieve loot
>get banned for expoiting luck
Huh?

That's not what happened. Nor did I ever say someone should've gotten banned for the "if you got your first legendary, you were probably going to get your next 3 or 4 within the next hour."
Based retard lacking reading comprehension skills.

cute ESL-kun

The amount of grind literally killed the game for me. Even WOD wasn't that bad. I work a lot and still could login 2/3 days a week a complete mythic raids.

WoW was never good.

This

Outlaw spec and it really comes down to maintaining control of your target(Cheap shot,etc) while also figuring out what types of rolls you are getting

Ideally, it's potentially for some VERY fast play mixed with precursor stuff(Trinkets,tinkering) you can do some wacky shit

I obliterated a warlock who's about 20-40 ilevel above me in a matter of seconds by just overwhelming him

>inb4 blizz makes scourge like the Zerg
Dont tempt them

it was not fun, it was fucking tedious for a 5 second buff

you say that as if it's an accomplishment

I got hoxy'd out of the UC Plaguebat and now i don't want to play anymore bros

it's not my fault i have to work for a living

Attached: DC26Q6cUQAAw8Mu.jpg (400x524, 33K)

It was better than spamming a resource builder for 10 seconds then spamming a resource spender for another 10 seconds

>I got hoxy'd out of the UC Plaguebat
I don't know what this means

hoxy = surprise gay sex with another man
plaguebat = a carrier of STDs

Still don't understand, in fact it's more confusing.
>I got surprise gay sex with another man out of the UC carrier of STDs and now i don't want to play anymore bros

>things that never happened unless you play in a ranked guild for 100 Alex!

Im saying that as a warlock main though
I feel like warlock is more "braindead" than outlaw rogue imo

I understand exactly why the legendary system was terrible but at the same time I didn't care because I was a bear druid that got both of the thrash legendaries as my first 2. So at that point I was set for the rest of the expansion.

>titanforging
>legendaries
>AP grind
>"""class fantasy"""
>shit class storylines
>shit story in general
>demon hunters
plenty of reason to hate that pile of trash
only WoD and BfA were worse

Attached: 1531319973417.png (275x330, 36K)

The only good thing from this expac was Maiev and she had something like 5 lines.

>legion shills
>blizzard got called out on scaling the mobs to everyone's gear level so it takes the same amount of time to kill them regardless of how strong you are
kill yourself retail/blizz cucks