Well that explains a lot

Well that explains a lot

the fuck would hire this dick?

Attached: ECVlHaAW4AMZFr9.jpg (1079x640, 104K)

After the retards crying about"muh freeloaders", I'm starting to think he has a point.

>partner with incredibly talented developer
>be a loudmouth socialite for pr reasons
>make and contribute nothing of value
>soak up all the fame your studio earns

>talented half starts working with his lady
>you haven't made anything good in years

>people pay fucking rami ismail for PR
Is this the reason so many indie devs are smarmy fucks in their PR statements? I feel like I'm going insane here, is that actually the reason? It's so believable.

While that guy is a faggot, I think its worth noting a large percentage of gamers, ESPECIALLY ones on v, are chronic masturbators with very low testosterone and very high estrogen from masturbating too frequently. These people are highly agitatible and react angrily to things before they even fully understand them so...Yeah I see what the little faggot means.

based

He's not doing a very good job.

Fair play to him basically swindling money off poor indie devs for absolutely nothing.

Was not genociding brown shit skins and accepting them into your society a mistake?

Attached: x8q3ppfsvimy.jpg (1199x673, 406K)

70% of v doesnt even understand why they get angry over small things constantly. Its cause theyre basically women as far as their hormone levels are concerned.

If you need to know evil, you call a demon. Basically same thing here.

>listening to Rami "wanted in Egypt" Ismail
Stop paying attention to this faggot

Bullying devs is too much fun.
The fact that they don't make good games just makes it better.

>rami ismail
donkeyfucker needs to fuck off back to the desert

>retarded indie devs
>write poorly written public statements
>hand it off to retarded indie dev for proofreading
I'd call them idiots for doing it but honestly that's just about the poor decision making I expected from them in the first place

That explains why indie devs are such joke, how hard is it to just hire a real publicist

>It's so believable
This
All these mini controversies we had recently were due to smug, condescending and "woke" messages send to the fans that wanted to none of that
It would make perfect sense if they were edited by the same person or a group of similar minded people

Having read a few of his articles, Raimi Ismail's grasp on English is either tenuous at best or his journalism skills are very lacking.

b-but he's super popular with the indie crowd

how about they just announce what they are doing like a normal person instead of writing a 1500 blogpost explaining everything as condescendingly as possible.
It shouldn't be that hard to write a fucking announcement blogpost.
Or, better yet, write it however you want and dont listen to asshurt faggots.

I forgot this dude existed, he used to get posted all the time in the early party of the decade

And apparently has not changed his profile picture since then

The indie crowd is mostly third world retards.

I'm actually thinking of Imran Khan botching the TSA articles. Haven't read any of Ismail's stuff.