Videogame sites are videogame culture

Videogame sites are videogame culture.

Attached: r2l5WgJ.png (164x174, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Yea
resetera.com/threads/ion-fury-devs-show-signs-of-transphobia-among-other-issues-update-voidpoint-apologizes-in-statement-see-threadmarks.135368/
youtube.com/watch?v=cDQk4lGSEJQ
archive.fo/pfZIj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ion Fury
ResetEra always wins, bay bay

>videogame culture
What does that even mean?

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 23K)

Games Journalism is dead.

Resetera has no real culture, any new memes they make are boring and the appropriated ones from neogaf are usually shunned or frowned upon there.

I miss pre 2016 neogaf.

This ain’t it chief

Kek

Post kino posts.

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-095008.jpg (1440x5562, 1.96M)

Reset Era are like the gamer police
It's like team america only trannies on hate watch

Whatever the mods want it to mean, its in the rules after all.

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-164330.jpg (1440x1707, 368K)

Old Neogaf barely had any notable forum culture but at least some of the posters had personality. Then all the fun users inevitably got banned and either quit online forums for good or took refuge on The Bore.

What does Twitch have to do with vidya?

Streaming websites aren't video game culture. Fuck off.

Attached: 1527844994174.png (625x682, 125K)

That's a cultural Marxist activist website not a videogame site.

Attached: 1557417517756.jpg (768x768, 60K)

2014 you mean

This is what really pisses me off. They're everywhere you fucking retard.

What does 'culture' even means? Real question.

anything non-white people practice

>muh culture
Pathetic. Just fucking talk about video games. For as much as you circle jerk hate threads about trannyera they don't have five fucking cum threads up constantly taking up space.

And videogame culture is shit.

Why isn’t Yea Forums one?

no self awareness whatsoever

Go back

>muh identity politics
fuck every single one of you cancerous faggots i hope you all commit suicide out of shame

We're not fucking commies, we're very against the government

>Can't understand why people are upset over the removal of a few sprites and a soap bar
>Was outraged for days over the same thing until it got removed and continues calling for devs to be fired
I don't get it

it's only ok when they do it, user, because they are "opressed"

>You
"You" who?

>videogame culture
Did reddit come up with this bullshit? There is no such thing.

thats not a videogame site though thats a pedo activism site

Yea Forums.org/rules

A commie pedo activism site.

>otaku culture
>video game culture
These don't exist, the mods must be faggots. You just love video games and anime, there is no culture.

yooohoooo ;)

Attached: anal.png (1000x844, 362K)

honestly the dev response is the worst in all of this
>Be developer team
>do nothing
>get attacked by resetera
>instead of just not giving a shit, actually double down on damage control
>your fans are defending you, you actually go AGAINST them
>side with resetera for real and attack your own fans defending you
>game gets review bombed
>resetera doesn't stop attacking you because of course they don't
>now both resetera AND your fans hate you

what a fucking genious move

Attached: 9w4dh46.png (1200x612, 847K)

based. fuck metally ill freaks and trannies.

that's not my point, but indeed fuck them too
my point is that the developers are fucking retarded and doing the worst possible thing in the situation
they dont understand that resetera is literally fucking criminal and they don't give a SHIT if you apologize
they also don't understand that you shoudn't alienate your fucking playerbase like respawn just did with Apex players
now everyone is after them and they have no fucking idea why because they're stupid retards

There are very few decent video game communities, but Yea Forums and ResetEra aren’t examples

A tranny figured out life's not fair holy shit welcome to the world

that was indeed a good

for a tranny

wow it's almost as if it's outrage marketing!

what about /vg/

It's like they learned absolutely nothing from the GAF meltdown when the entire internet laughed at them and told them how much they are hated.

holy fucking unironically based. I gotta dig through the thread and find the ass blasted replies to this.

>w-w-w-why did they cater to those trannies and not me?
lmfao get fucked
RESETERA, BAY BAY!!!

you, faggot

link?

>This is an outrage mob, I'm literally shaking right now

kek

neogaf past 2010 was pure garbage

all the best posters came here or went to opa ages

I got one from February.

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-120119_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 993K)

He got a 3 day ban lol
resetera.com/threads/ion-fury-devs-show-signs-of-transphobia-among-other-issues-update-voidpoint-apologizes-in-statement-see-threadmarks.135368/
near the end of this thread

Attached: file.png (541x162, 47K)

fuck im late

Attached: Screenshot (70).png (212x408, 75K)

I don’t consider the majority of gaming forums to be decent, or at least consistently decent. Communities are better when they’re just smaller groups or circles interacting with one another on Twitter or Discord or messaging apps

games journalism was never alive

what were the actual jokes in ion fury?

‘OGAY’ on a shampoo bottle, and ‘this man doesn’t have a dick’, so clearly the game is unplayable with those lines removed

>we
Fuck off

What does OGAY mean, I do my best to ignore politics and stupid shit like that.

that's all?

how would resetera get through a screening of ghostbusters?
youtube.com/watch?v=cDQk4lGSEJQ

That's pretty good. Probably how I feel about it and most others.
>You enjoy thing? Fuck you I'm canceling it!
>Did I mention that I don't enjoy anything and spend my life canceling things?

Play on the soap brand Olay.

>Resetera bans tranny because tranny won't adhere to tranny groupthink
Can't make this shit up.

>Advocating for piracy

Probably copped a ban for saying a recent Wolfenstein game was bad. That's Nazi talk right there.

Oldie but a goodie.

Attached: 1516429830821.png (1842x556, 99K)

That's what people are so mad about? On both sides? Dude I want to go back to the 90s, I hate you all.

maybe not kino, but succinct and hilarious

Attached: 1542625366345.png (1498x236, 74K)

Yeah made reeetardera sperg out.

That site is objectively not even about video games anymore. It's purely an activism website.

First off, we need to make something clear.
There's a huge difference in this case between the developer, voidpoint, and the publisher, 3drealms.

The publisher, 3drealms, isn't Broussard 3drealms, it's Interceptor Entertainment wearing 3drealms like a mask. Interceptor is best known for:
-That awful Bombshell game
-That awful ROTT remake several years back

Which is where Voidpoint comes in, Voidpoint is best known for
-The biggest collection of Duke3D modders outside of the Duke4 forums.

And that's how Ion Fury happened.

If you're going to hate 3Drealms, keep that separate from hating Voidpoint. They unironically did nothing wrong and said nothing bigoted, unless you unironically believe small children should undergo HRT.

lmao
I can't wait for the day resetera gets banned from the internet, their mindless crusade against common sense and decency has gone on long enough

It's afraid.

>That's what people are so mad about? On both sides?
The rundown:

Resetera was actually angry about Discord logs posted which had Voidpoint devs saying that "SJWs can be fucking nuts" and also that children who have been decided to be transgender at birth by their parents are being grossly abused by said parents.

3DRealms can't actually fire anyone at Voidpoint thanks to the fact that they're all Duke modders and they understand the build engine better than anyone. So instead they made several basically worthless gestures

-10,000 dollars to a trans organization, The trevor project
-Removed the bottle
-Removed the Dev text

That's all they can do because they can't go back in time and make the guy not say those things.

The people on the other side are angry because 3DRealms capitulated to Resetera to begin with. The reason you're hearing about it is because those people are the people who actually bought the game, and didn't want their money going toward a tranny charity.

Resetera never had or ever will buy the game. They are still angry because no one was fired over it, thus proving that nothing would have been good enough for them.

But now people are sperging that it's gone? No one would have cared in the 90s. 911 made the whole world retarded.

Now the alt-right gamers that were supporting the game before are boycotting it

People are sperging out because they gave Resetera the time of day to begin with. 3drealms donated 10K in their name to a tranny charity and are forcing their employees to attend mandatory sensitivity training.

Why? Because someone from voidpoint in a discord said that they didn't believe newborns should be declared transgender.

oh your one of those people.

>The people on the other side are angry because 3DRealms capitulated to Resetera to begin with
rightfully so

good

>The people on the other side are angry because 3DRealms capitulated to Resetera to begin with. The reason you're hearing about it is because those people are the people who actually bought the game, and didn't want their money going toward a tranny charity.
Those people are just as pathetic as the trannies tbqh

We'll get you next time though!

Attached: rekt.gif (498x280, 222K)

Why do game devs care about 1 random forum and its 40 users?

I'm against identity polishit though.

Yeah that's a retarded website. But they should have just been ignored. And they should be annoyed now.
Yes, you don't understand how frustrating it is to see shit like this get the time of day.

it was about 2008 when sjws emerged

neogaf was the incubation womb for many of these freaks, I know because I argued with them before their madness became mainstream

Yes us.

>retardera review bombs a game for 24 hours
>fucking nothing happens
>actual players review bomb game for 24 hours
>score drops massively
It’s almost like one group doesn’t actually buy games and shouldn’t be listened to ever

No, they're sperging out because 3drealms bent the knee to said people to begin with who didn't buy the game and never will.

>Those people are just as pathetic as the trannies tbqh
Arguable. The trannies stalked the devs through multiple discords for a year to get the "incriminating" logs (which consisted of a sane opinion anyone who supports transgenderism should also have if they're not also child abusers)

The people who bought the game are just refunding a good game over a moral argument. That's cringey too, but let's not pretend the former isn't extremely fucking pathetic. Spending a year of their lives hunting down the devs just to be outraged about a game they didn't buy the day it came out.

Yea Forums doesn't have a political identity outside of the political board.

t. tranny charity and censorship supporter

>Apparently we're pedophiles
Well, they objectively are. They have multiple pedo discords and multiple staff implicated in being pedophiles in discord logs.

then why are you asking? it's pretty fucking clear who "you" is. you as in anybody that talks about politics in fucking pixel-toys, sjw or polfag i don't care you're a troglodyte if you talk about muh niglets and muh women or muh representation muh offensive jokes.

>Anti-sjws_are_just_as_bad_as_sjws.jpg

False

This guy has no clue he's been indoctrinated haha

The problem won't go away if you just ignore it.

>niggertera
dunno if this was worse to imply reddit instead or not

there is no "problem", that's why you're a troglodyte

Dilate.
nobody with any brains wants their money to be associated with tranny child abuse charities.

My benis is videogame culture, faggot

Not him, but we actually don't. That's why we can actually discuss things.
If we did, we would catch a 3-day ban anytime we said something sensible and sane but supported the 'wrong' side, like did on Resetera.

Here, unless you're outright trolling, you can say basically anything politically you desire if you have rationale to back it up. That's why all this political shit seeps into video games and Yea Forums in general.

It's a website with anonymous users and very minimal speech policing, that's already enough facts that lean it's userbase toward a certain political identity

Anyone who gives this shit the time of day is pathetic to me. Some are less pathetic, but they're all swimming in a pool full of shit.

Ah yes games are being censored left and right but it's not a problem.

>But they should have just been ignored
Yeah by the dev and publisher. but they weren't, so we are way past that now.

This

nope
they were banning people from discord/steam discussion also

Nah. I've been here over a decade and typically vote left. Not American though.
Definitely not. Most of you faggots are too young to vote. And the ones who aren't I bet have a wide variance of voting patterns.

Blame the PR team, not the devs, they decided it I think, although I don't get why the devs didn't stop them

You're unironically as bad as the SJWs
Half of you didn't even give a shit about the game before this drama, and only pitched in to troll the libcucks epic style. 0 sympathy from me and I hope you got cucked out of your money to pay for tranny charity.
As for the other half, you're part of the cancer of Yea Forums. Instead of talking about video games, you decide to use yet another game as an excuse for your ebin culture war. I know I will never be able to shame you into quitting this faggot behavior, but reminding the average lurker on Yea Forums that he's not the only one noticing your cringe faggotry is worthwhile.

Isn't it about time for you to dilate?

And the fact that you care so much is pathetic to me. If you don't own the game you shouldn't spend even a minute talking about this, and if you do then I still don't get why you would care if the gameplay is good.

>I hope you got cucked out of your money to pay for tranny charity.
Too late, I got my refund.

Attached: smug jack.png (179x229, 102K)

i knew you were one of those "lol i hate politics in vidya" *whines about politics in vidya* faggots. kill yourself nigger, you don't hate politicsfags you just hate anything that disagrees with your side of the spectrum

go jump into a piranha tank you absolute waste of space

i never spent money on it because i knew they would cuck out. Now thanks to that based user i have an uncensored version for free!

I'm happy to support charities that help children transition into their true sex!
As long as those children are Jewish. Jewish children are very under-represented in existing transgender charities and deserve to have someone represent them.

>You're unironically as bad as the SJWs
>And the wise man bowed his head and said "O-oh yeah? Well spending your time stalking people is exactly the same as refunding a game you bought."

Do you seriously think you're tricking anyone? That would be pretty pathetic if you did dude. You think people are going to just go
>damn wow ur rite video games SHOULD just do whatever idpol terrorists want instead of making games people want to play

>Half of you didn't even give a shit about the game before this drama,
You're objectively wrong because the only people who can leave steam reviews are people who bought it.
It's not possible to refund a game that you didn't buy. If you bought the game, your opinion on the game matters more than the opinions of people who didn't.

You're objectively stupid if you think a company shouldn't support its customers over non-customers.

>You're objectively stupid if you think a company shouldn't support its customers over non-customers.
thats his middle name, and why some people have the surname 'moran'

> If you don't own the game you shouldn't spend even a minute talking about this, and if you do then I still don't get why you would care if the gameplay is good.
I didn't get a refund, but the reason is obvious: They bought the game and thus it's their right to refund it for any reason they want .
Yes it sucks, yes it's cringey, yes Ion Fury is good, but it's still their right. You can't argue that it isn't.

>Frog-bro just ignore the rising water temperature, what's the worst that could happen?

What's the problem, Resetchads living in your head rent free?

More like resetpedos

I don't think anyone is jealous of anybody living in digital north korea.
Picture having an opinion as harmless as "I like video game" and depending on who sees it at what time of day; your ass gets banned because of drama you may not have had any idea was occurring.

Attached: This_Is_Most_gaming_forums_now.png (967x288, 54K)

>Resetchads, Formerly Stacies

Thanks bud.
*Slaps against palm of hand*

Attached: 1552542302223.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Dunno, why does Yea Forums care about a Doom mod?

Isn't it literally not their right? Outside of the two hour window anyway.

>Isn't it literally not their right?
No, it actually is. America is the odd one out, because any other place lets you refund in a much more generous window.

>their secret pedo server was leaked
>have the gal to think they have moral high ground

RESETERA BAY BAY

resetera has become the worst forum on the internet.

they've lost their status as neogaf successor.

they need to be replaced with another, better forum.

Impossible to think you dont have it when you 100% believe your on the right side of history.

>their secret pedo server was leaked
wait, what?

This is also why they don't actually buy or own any video games or talk about video game discussion there of anything except newest AAA game: Anything that might have any controversy surrounding it will result in them getting banned in retrospect if it turns out one of the posts they made is supporting the 'wrong' side.

They're as bad as /pol/ in their extremism except instead of race/iq, it's sexual deviancy

Videogame foods are video game culture. Don't eat like a n00b™.

Basically they had a private discord with mods and high profile users talking about how they want age of consent lowered and posted shota shit.
archive.fo/pfZIj
enjoy

resetera was always garbage, I wish videogame companies would stop listening to their opinions

however they do seem to be the most comprehensive at posting vidya news, Yea Forums is 2nd

>concern trolling
the fuck is that

what the fuck is an "ego shooter"

It's not videogame companies that listen to them it's fucking journalists that do and then said companies just scramble to get rid of bad publicity.

Games like Duke Nukem that try to make you feel like the coolest dude around with one liners and shit.

It's "You had an opinion I didn't like but didn't violate any rules, get out of my hugbox you shitlord."

holy shit.

That's the dumbest fucking thing I've heard.

Well it's a term from resetera, what did you expect?

that does explain it

>hypocritical idiots who screaming about censorship
I only wish misery to this specimen and I hope Voidpoint never makes a game again.

Wrong, it was perfectly fine until the announcement of the anita videos, then there was something that "snapped", or I guess they had a massive influx from tumblr and reddit which destroyed the whole place. I would say the no-return point was the re-election of Obama, when the identity politics machine went in overdrive.
Gamefaqs ended the same, and once they switched to full html for faqs they were completely dead.

What if you made a Street Fighter game with George Zimmerman would Resetera get mad?
What if you bought a game that supported China which by proxy supported the USA would that make Resetera mad?
What if you were black and played Silent Scope Arcade game in a mall plaza butt naked in front of a bunch of children and one single while female would that make Resetera mad?
What if you listened to Rape Me by Nirvana while playing No Russian in Modern Warfare 2 with an Xbox controller would that make Resetera mad?
What if you used a tampon to wipe your ass cause the condom dispenser was empty would that make Resetera mad?

A man chooses, a slave chooses slightly differently

Attached: 1482804999251.jpg (332x332, 19K)