Can we have an honest discussion on CTR?

Can we have an honest discussion on CTR?

Attached: 629333DE-9AAB-4F46-877E-84F111F007D2.jpg (629x617, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Crash-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueled-Feedback-and-Bug-Reporting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Balanced characters literally feel faster online than offline

Attached: Nashmi.jpg (407x440, 55K)

Because there isn't any cheating AI with artificial speed boosts.

Post Geary.

Attached: Geary.png (2020x1440, 2.6M)

>literal manlet

Trying to grind as many coins as possible before the enxt patch
I'm at 50k at the moment
Also trying to get as high on both gp leaderboards as I possibly can even though there's no reward for it

He's a robot.

Attached: 1563291991545_geary.gif (326x500, 2.29M)

>Ami
>the cooler Ami

I've gotten tired of this game for the most part. Haven't bought all the GP stuff yet so I think I'll miss out on those. I think I'd need like 30k to get all the stuff

No item mode when?

Game needs new modes and gameplay customization options, online cups, custom cups, item settings. Only cosmetics and new tracks won't cut it.

Attached: oxidee.png (287x285, 93K)

You did buy your Sour Patch and Trident Vibes, right Yea Forums?

Attached: ECRNQ4jXoAAwK9S.jpg (716x946, 75K)

It was a pretty decent remake that's being crushed by Activision and online pandering followed by bad decisions and fixing shit that didn't need fixing over legit issues. It's a kart game that decided the one thing it needed most was two forms of grinding for mostly crap rewards because that's what the battle royal games are all doing and as time goes on I regret my purchase more and more. Honest enough for you?

balance your life on a gun and pull the trigger

Switch online is fucking broken atm. Had two games that were utter laggy glitch fests, my internet is fine and stable.

Attached: podium2.jpg (311x363, 89K)

It's the only way to make the game even slightly challenging, and even then it's not hard.

Or they could, ya know, make the AI competent enough to at least it's shortcuts? Or maintain SF?

I just want mirror mode tracks online

Should I buy this game? The sexy fanart is seriously making this tempting

>Who taught you how to wrestle your mom? You're such a pussy.
Shut up Ami.
>What was that punk?
Uhh n-nothing.
>No I heard right. You're ready for a second helping. And to think I was gonna go easy on you.
No please anything but that! For gods sake...
>On your knees and we'll make it an hour this time. Plant your face in my ass and smell your weakness.

Attached: Ami's Big Booty.jpg (764x1024, 118K)

>starts thread with bandicunt
>asking for honest discussion
You didn't think this through, did you user?

why do the girls all look like bimbos?

>played against a guy named deadlyshark
>wasn't using Nash
If you're reading this, you're a bitch and a coward.

It's a fun game. Lots of the cosmetics are locked behind buying them with coins you earn in-game though, so keep that in mind

Okay.

Honestly, the game is a fucking shitshow of microtransactions and no substance. Any sheeple retarded enough to look past this is ruining video gaming and is an Activision apologist who needs to kill themselves.

a robolet

Give into the temptations.

Attached: C9512708-63CB-47EF-9DE8-EBB863212401.jpg (650x1207, 600K)

because N.Brio literally created them to seduce world leaders

Because sex appeal exists.

What is going on with the Nitro tracks time trials?. Even the tropy ghost drives like ass

Attached: 1533948623342.jpg (550x650, 83K)

There are too many tryhards that quit every time there's on a menu track they don't like or bad at. Online cups wouldn't last.

>CTR Trophy Girls Ranking
Isabella > Liz > Ami > Megumi
>CTR:NF Nitro Squad Ranking
Ami > Tawna > Liz > Isabella > Megumi

The game is actually fun, it's just pretty imbalanced at the moment and items really need a re thinking by the devs. If you've had any experience at all with Mario Kart, CTR is the opposite. Mario Kart gives the back racers a chance to catch up and win, CTR does not. CTR heavily favors the front pack and you cannot catch up through items like you can in Mario Kart. Like I said it's fun, but don't expect to do good online at all when you're starting. If you do get it, doing the Time Trials is the absolute best way to improve.

Attached: CocoBandicoot.jpg (820x461, 56K)

Ami is hot fucking garbage and only appeals to beta males who can't come to terms with the fact that they actually just want to be fucked by a big burly dude with long hair

Holy shit I had forgotten how much of a shitshow these online races are right now, constant orbs and clocks. Can't believe they haven't adjusted them already

Attached: 3ed1e236.jpg (962x856, 140K)

Hol up... This has no rubber banding mechanics? Also could you elaborate on balance issues? Im looking for a populated racing game. (Wipeout Omega is great, but deaddd)

>beta males who can't come to terms with the fact that they actually just want to be fucked by a big burly dude with long hair
How can one not only project this much but have objectively bad taste . Ami is #3 for me in Bandibabes but even still...

Attached: 647E5A91-0729-4C97-B2C1-93044E9D8CF4.jpg (442x851, 86K)

kill yourself, she's the second ugliest character in the game. Only being outdone by fucking Krunk

its got grindy microtransaction bullshit to encourage you to shell out dollars for unlockables.

Enjoying those increased orbs and clocks? No? Well I hope you're not just bitching about it on Yea Forums when you could be telling Beenox about it on their official feedback page
support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Crash-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueled-Feedback-and-Bug-Reporting

Also ask for Yaya please

Attached: 1qb2fj66esi21.jpg (184x381, 11K)

>she's the second ugliest character in the game. Only being outdone by fucking Krunk
>second ugliest when babies exist
You can do better than that.

Attached: 24183054-1CE9-495F-B1DA-0C76AA51DF47.png (808x632, 462K)

No rubberbanding
4 classes - Speed, Acceleration, Balanced and Turning
Balanced and turning aren't great but the items help you make up for it
Items aren't that great depending on your position since you can get things that only harm whoever is behind you when you need to hit everyone in front of you
Also the frequency at which the game's "blue shell" and "lightning" appear far more often than it should but that's only because of complaints of no one being able to stop 1st when they get ahead

You’re actively handicapping yourself if you don’t pick speed or accel. The redeeming factors of balanced and turn is that they have more handling but it doesn’t matter with air braking and u turning. The items rates are also really wonky. Clocks can warp orbs can happen right at the start of the race which is annoying and first place is able to pick up masks sometimes which snuffs out any hope of catching up to them.

Brio is based as fuck

Attached: 1564591784864.png (193x302, 7K)

Could have been great but screwed the pooch with MTX.
Kirby Air Ride>Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed>Diddy Kong Racing>Mario Kart 8D>CTRNF

>Also the frequency at which the game's "blue shell" and "lightning" appear far more often than it should but that's only because of complaints of no one being able to stop 1st when they get ahead
This is really funny

>hey how about you make the orbs faster so they can actually catch first place
>no, we'll just add more orbs

HAHAHA GUESS WHAT BRIO'S KART WOULD BE

I love DKR but CTR is objectively better.

MTX have currently done fucking nothing to the game

A peanus?

Your mother

I'm going to buy the PS4 version eventually. What do I have to look forward to? Everyone seemed to have nothing but good things to say about it until they added microtransactions. Did they change any of the unlock methods to coincide with their implementation? Also, is Tina in the game yet?

Attached: D4JAlkYUcAAiXK5.png (209x200, 32K)

THE CABRIO

Fair point

Top 5 ugliest racers
1. Krunk
2. Ami
3. Baby Coco
4. Zam
5. Zem (But the cool kind of ugly)

As things stand right now I see it just being useful to people who have the need to clean out the pit stop every gp. That is until they lower the coin output and I wouldn’t put it above them since they already lied about the micro transactions to begin with

>Dr. N. Brio
>n brio
>enbrio
>embryo

What did they mean by this?

I meant you can do better with your shit taste and bait.

Attached: 151D3D8B-087B-4C6C-A503-4E9A21926494.png (112x112, 11K)

>reminder that all anthro women are built for human cock

>Did they change any of the unlock methods to coincide with their implementation?
No, things still cost the same and you get the same amount of coins as before

He seems a lot more pissed off in this game.

I could not in a million years even hope to so expertly have mastered shit taste as you.

Good to know. I never played the original, but this remake has me interested. I'm hoping it's more skill driven than Mario kart. Crash was always a series that looked interesting, but I never got super into it.

Yeah.

Those whacky naughtydogs and their silly character names. What were they thinking with N.Seminate?

I, for one, am grateful that there exists a company that hasn't completely bought in to the PC culture.

There are four classes: Turning, Balanced, Acceleration, and Speed. Turning and Balanced are terrible compared to Acceleration and Speed. Very rarely will you be able to make up for this imbalance with items unless the player using Turning/Balanced is noticeably better at the game. On equal footing Acceleration and Speed are objectively better. Item balance is a bit of a crap shoot, Missiles will either seek players like Red Shells from Mario Kart or swerve right into a wall immediately even if there's someone up ahead. The Warp Orb (this game's Blue Shell) is objectively bad at its purpose and is more often than not a detriment to the other racers rather than the person who is in first place.

Fuck, we don't even get those candies where I live. They do sell Trident, at best, but not the Vibes version and definitely not the Crash promo.

Good question, thank fuck N.Elraip got scrapped after Wrath of Cortex.

The codes are region locked to murrica anyways.

>Ami

Attached: 1523379810044.jpg (750x750, 86K)

i liked the grand prix but when it was 5 days till the NEXT grand prix, i got burned out and never want to play this again

Attached: 1557264840321.png (722x525, 624K)

Well that doesnt seem to be the case. Youve mastered shit taste and bad bait. I guess Amis too much woman for you to handle.

Attached: D66C284D-31D2-4DF5-8FE4-271B3C927FB7.png (128x116, 22K)

>still no way to save presets
50 seconds isn't enough to sift through all the garbage

thanks doc

FIX BALANCED
BUFF TURNING
pls beenox

Attached: honest_stat_bars.png (914x496, 170K)

Been out of touch for quite some time. Is Spyro playable yet?

Spyro GP is next, no one knows how soon it's going to be after the current GP.

Its going to be directly after this GP cause beenox wants us to die from grinding.

quite the opposite, she's too much fucking man for me to handle

Attached: 1512504885695.png (1280x720, 708K)

So has anyone seen the fake dino stickers in the pit stop yet? Or the green lava tires for that matter? Last things I need from the GP

#YayaForCTR

Attached: Yaya Panda.png (970x1500, 550K)

Good lick with that, last time I needed one pair of wheels but they didn't show up for like a week, instead it just gave me characters in the wheel slot

That's the problem, exactly. At least one could buy and ship the freaking candy but it's still region-locked. Sadly, it's mostly because of the brands they're advertising and all the legal shit that'd be necessary in order to make them for everyone.

Attached: marshmallow hell.jpg (850x902, 227K)

I want her so much!
I hope she comes with a Chinese new year GP

Attached: tumblr_5ef8e8688a3737d847e5fbb2035403c1_772418cd_640.jpg (640x505, 62K)

The wheels showed up forever ago for me and I bought them the same day
Never seen the stickers
They might have just pulled a tawna pink with them

Alright bros, gonna pick this up for PS4. 35% of this decision was made by muh dick , i wanna wumpa those trophy girls badly...I wanna wumpa them ALL

But it also sounds like the challenging combat racer ive been itching for

>anime reaction image
>thinks of thicc tomboys as men
It all makes sense now. Ty for confirmation.

Attached: 40AE4421-D896-43D1-B4F3-62C88B0B5F01.jpg (936x714, 118K)

>Or the green lava tires for that matter?
the green lava wheels have been in the store. Just be patient and they should rotate eventually. You still have a week or two left before the next GP

Attached: green machine.jpg (3840x2160, 458K)

She's my most wanted too. And I never played the games she's in, I just like her design so much and I'm already imagining the cool color combinations she will get as skins
And her legendary skin! What in the world would it be? I imagine something like a Terracota warrior or a chinese hanfu

Attached: Yaya Panda.png (1376x581, 873K)

tomboys are garbage and so are you

Attached: 1512504816727.png (1280x720, 741K)

How do you look upon Ami's plump and thick thighs and say these things.

>tawna pink
Seriously, what's up with that? It's so random that it's simply not available for a character that's already out.

It wasn't put into the game until this patch
Like they just forgot to add it in or something

Sure, if you're a desync faggot ruining online races kill yourself thanks

No shame in that, I've never played CTTR but I would still love to have Pasadena since she's cute and her accent makes me melt. I like Yaya's design and I think with the Crash series not having a huge amount of girls she's definitely worth salvaging.

I hope she gets a chinese dress outfit, or a samurai outfit maybe. A Hanfu would be totally rad tho.

Attached: 1566014091450.png (965x704, 247K)

I see her disgusting hairstyle and green mascara, hear her extremely fucking annoying voicelines, and fucking tortured myself through her horrible awful shitty personality for the Nitro grind since I main Speed

There is literally no girl in the Crash series I would not have preferred instead of her. Literally worst girl in the entire goddamn Crash series. No worse girl than Ami.

Give it to me straight, am I fucked?

Attached: IMG_20190820_123722.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

You can easily make that in time

You have a shitton of pro and themed challenges left, just do the majority of those and you'll probably get him in the next 3 days

The only themed challenges o got left are Friend Or Foe (Along with friendly meeting) and racing team. So just need a friend on switch and baby coco

After beating the oxide ghost with all of the types I can honestly say that Speed and Accel are straight busted and while Turning struggles, Balanced is absolute doodoo. It took me fucking hours to beat some ghost with Balanced while I did it with Accel and Speed in one go.
Speed is so fucking good but you really need to get those break turning techniques down because with out them they literally could not make some turns. But with their one handicap gone they become as gods.
Accel however is so brain dead easy. It's impossible to get bad times with them in time trials or otherwise. They are the least fucked by items, they have great speed and drifting curves, and their turning isn't half bad either but not like it matters because of the break turning. Low risk high reward is the best way to describe them.
Turn characters have a rough go of things because they are just so damn slow but I think they have one major saving grace in that they can course correct very well. With such great turning they can make some of the trickier courses a non issue. If there is no USF boost in the stage tho they are trash.
I can say nothing for Balanced. I feel that they were made bad on purpose as a joke. Nothing going for these characters, like seriously not a single thing. Unless you like handicaps or are unfortunate to have your favorite character be that loathsome type (R.I.P Fake Crash) don't even look at Balanced.

Attached: 1498094144096.png (580x454, 22K)

From a female representation perspective, it makes sense to include her too. Besides, it's weird Coco is young but the WHOLE rest of the female characters are much older. Even fanart makes fun of that sometimes.

Add Yaya, Pasadena and Nina and that weird age imbalance will be solved.

Attached: coco_bandicoot_and_yaya_panda.jpg (1024x640, 65K)

>Lolk panda lover samefagging to make it seem like someones interested in a mobile character from when Crash was dead

Attached: 1500390510398.jpg (520x480, 69K)

This is accurate. People that defend the state of balance in this game just don't want their accel/speed crutch nerfed.

You can do it!

I'm also very excited about her being canonically a speed freak, so we can have a Coco counterpart in Speed class. Which further makes me think Nina will be either Balanced or Handling.

I'm pretty worried about the rights tho. I mean, Activision does not own the mobile game and who fucking knows who made it. But I have faith, Beenox will find a way!

Attached: 1565828917881.jpg (1200x810, 101K)

Attached: 1562527677901.png (600x800, 189K)

Fuck off. No class should be nerfed you absolute moron, the bad classes should be buffed. You don't make the good students slow down for the tardy ones, you work to improve the tardy ones to catch up to the good students.

This, turning and balanced simply need to either tune their powerslide angle or base speed

> Chinese dress

Attached: njvktr.jpg (851x913, 81K)

Remove the ability to air brake for speed and make accel lose reserves quicker. Simples.

Wtf, no? Just play each day, and do some of the more rewarding challenges, and you're good

Nope, it’s actishit

Attached: RizuWins.webm (284x530, 2.93M)

Attached: DA2EF79E-6563-445A-93AA-AFDBB9C7DA28.jpg (650x938, 100K)

No, fuck off, kill yourself.

Cute!

Attached: 1565467670234.jpg (500x500, 41K)

>m-muh crutch...