Everyone must complete a specific video game to be allowed to post on Yea Forums

>everyone must complete a specific video game to be allowed to post on Yea Forums

Which game do you choose?

Attached: 1562502171217.jpg (1024x512, 56K)

TMNT for NES

any game that I haven't completed so I'm finally free from this torment

Tetris

this
and i dont remember finishing it

Xcom 2, legendary iron man.

My dick

Super Mario 64.

Super Ghouls and Ghosts

Bloodborne

They have to win evo in their game of choice, main games only. No more retards complaining about dp inputs

64 is the easiest 3d platformer of it's generation.

Wizardry 4 in iron man mode.

Anons I am not good at anything and I hate my job whats a good game to complete so I can shitpost freely on Yea Forums.

Deus Ex maybe

then you get retards saying: it doesn't count because its anime fighter
every fighter is an anime fighter

Solitaire

Super Mario Galaxy. All 120 stars.

Needs to be less tedious. Challenge, not a collectathon

Thief Gold

The World Ends With You.

Now that you know true soul, you can officially critique soul level of any game.

Original Deus Ex with swimming and gep gun as initial picks.

Battle Toads

Any Super Mario game released pre 2000. Would probably weed out alot of the worst posters.

Have sex

Hearts of Iron IV at maximum difficulty and in iron man

God Hand level Die only

Attached: god hand.png (233x222, 98K)

Desert Bus

Contra Hard Corps

Minesweeper on Expert difficulty

Ratchet and clank

I raise a Revenant Bus

Clear Sky prepatched unmodded.

Gone Home

DMC1 on DMD

solitare with the spooky castle card back

That's why I picked it. That, and it's a pretty universal game for Yea Forums to discuss.

Punchout on NES

Ys series

Doom

Donkey Kong 64 :)

Super Monkey Ball

AHEM
Dark Souls

Orgasm Girl, 100% achievement

>He didn't finish Tetris
Stop posting now retard

Attached: 1525811769986.jpg (493x449, 43K)

>undertale
Yea Forums is now improved.

ninja gaiden black but just on normal so we can have more than 5 posters here.

Dilate

oh fuck

Attached: laugh.gif (374x400, 100K)

You mean ruined further, right?

Orgasm Girl.

STOP POSTING, YOU ARE NO SPACEMAN

Attached: 1523064658082.png (453x515, 206K)

pokemon red

dear nu-Yea Forums,

stop trying to force your shitty archaic "soul" games on people. i have a high end gaming pc (rtx 2080 ti, i7 8700k @ 5 GHz) that i sure as hell didn't buy to play some subpar 7+ year old game with shit graphics because nostalgia and memes convinced you they were actually good.

it's 2019. cyberpunk is around the corner and the newest wolfenstein is already out. if you're not discussing worthy title's like that please take your nostalgia shitposts to /vg/ where they technically belong.

Attached: IMG_0453[1].png (321x321, 12K)

no

Attached: games.png (1200x1306, 1M)

Should be UFO defense.

Attached: XCOM.jpg (616x353, 26K)

you mean vr

Your b8 is weak and it will not become copypasta.

Super Mario Bros. for the NES.
Simple. Stood the test of time. A child can beat it.

/v2k/

Shadow of the Colossus

Takeshi's challenge

100% completion of Donkey Kong 64.

Silver Surfer NES
Level 1 only

Just sit on the title screen for an hour

Halo 1 on Heroic or higher.

fuck off reddit

Serious Sam: The First Encounter on Serious difficulty all kills all secrets

It's bad for your health

Attached: 1563715728505.png (519x480, 159K)

Mafia. Fairplay must be completed on the hardest difficulty (if patched) or without using the glitch (if 1.0 release)

Skyrim? Nobody fully completes Skyrim except autistic achievement hunters.
Or any Bethesda RPG for that matter.

Go back and do Rainbow Ride again

Spacechem

Attached: chemistry.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

I require no less than four games.
>Age of Empires 2, at least 30 hours.
>Banjo kazooie, beat grunty.
>Half-Life 1
>Diablo 2 campaign

This provides a good range of titles and tastes, alternatively, 4 legends from 4 different genres.

touhou 15 on normal mode at least

Attached: 1565989898812.jpg (800x600, 156K)

>he isn't going to use his pc to play tf2 at max settings
Cringe

Might and Magic 3.
It would be a much quieter but better experience as a result.

100% complete DMC2

Attached: 1497352978881.jpg (444x444, 125K)

Hell the fuck no.
Way too easy.
Then again I still have that game basically memorized over a decade later so I almost know what to do by instinct.

Ultima Underworld.

FFXII Vanilla

You ain't a man til you've suffered through this game.

Attached: 72651-final-fantasy-xii-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg (800x1128, 203K)

Half-life 1
Easy enough for casuals to complete and it`s one of the most influential games of all time.

Is 100% that bad? I played through it and other than being completely soulless i've play way worse games
Hey i had this on Ps2, retarded underage me never finished it, what problems were there?
Remakes or originals? Because new 1-2-3 are pretty good

100%ing DMC2 entails S ranking every single mission on every single difficulty with all 3 characters and hitting 9999+ Bloody Palace floors.

The difficulty comes from not blowing your brains out after an hour

FFXII is the slowest, most painfully boring and unrewarding JRPG I've ever come across.

Idk who's fucking bright idea it was to have an optional boss fight that takes 4 FUCKING HOURS to finish, but there's definitely a reason for why they implemented the "speed up" function in the Zodiac Age re-release.

Steel Battalion

You posted it

Any Gen I Pokémon game, any method without using third-party devices, beating Elite Four.

DMD on dmc1 2 4 or 5. Or MN on NG 1 or 2. OR hard on God Hand. OR A SaGa game if you're an rpg fag. OR Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 if you're a WRPG fag.

IWBTG

delete this

>OR A SaGa game if you're an rpg fag.

>SaGa, a series with some of the most simplistic mechanics in the entire RPG
>required playing for an RPG fan

Attached: 1j9ywu.jpg (400x369, 77K)

TIS-100

Attached: ss_8ac71a25dc13d789213f9edeff9ece1ee58e5d81.1920x1080.jpg (1366x820, 301K)

git gud fag

Wizardry IV

Polybius

EDF 4 or 5

War of the Monsters

Some of the most complex for a jrpg. But you seem ESL so I've already dismissed you.

Battletoads

Came here to post that

Minecraft or Team Fortress 2

Attached: The Night.png (1600x1200, 818K)

Make it Master Ninja.

Blood on Extra Crispy. Just get all the shitters right out.

Super metroid, all life tanks and missiles no guides allowed

Handball 17

Half-Life 3

Mega Man Legends.

Outer Wilds

Vanilla STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl

why tis-100 and not shenzhen?

any game :^)

Where’s the video about EYE Seth?

Bloodborne. It should thin out the shitposting and ironic shitposting for a bit. Not because of its difficulty but because it's only on ps4 so pc master cunts will have a cooldown period where they have to get a ps4 and beat it and while they do that we can talk about video games until they come back to post anime girl tranny reaction images.

>tfw so many monolith the pathway was literally getting clogged

Attached: 284dfd37c0be98b06829bd5c913e330e101d17ee9493c8ef76c48306c42d0926.png (1205x1361, 570K)

Desert bus

BioShock Infinite

For me its Clay Fighters

SWAT 4

Silver surfer for the nes

Wizardry 4, original version.

Call of Pripyat Misery with Iron Man

Attached: blowout soon 4.jpg (2592x800, 1013K)

Doom on DOSBox, no modern source ports

fuckin uhhhhhhhhhhh

Contra

Love Hina dating sim on newgrounds

VVVVVV with the Master Of The Universe achievement

>nu-com
Fucking kill yourself

Earthworm Jim 3D

Game gear version of Sonic 2 with all the chaos emeralds.

vanilla wow, beating every raid boss at least once
maybe then you'd learn how to not be huge faggots to other people
alternatively a round of homm3 hotseat with one of your relatives

The Last of Us 2

Adventure

Comix Zone

Attached: gothic 2 notr.jpg (1024x768, 81K)

any of these will do

Kerbal Space Program

clear all secret levels in DKC2 or 3. Games are fun and the secret levels are challenging enough that it will keep bottom tier shitters away while not being impossible or tedious.

Resonance of Fate because fuck you all

Attached: VIP.jpg (480x515, 91K)

Streets of Rage 2.

Attached: GALSIA.gif (420x485, 36K)

planescape:torment - the game of games
obvious choice desu

TGM3.
Classic Rule Master Mode GM rank. It's the ultimate single player goal of all Tetris games. Only seven or so people have done it.
I get that you're shitposting but you are right to an extent.

Attached: tgm3.jpg (320x240, 25K)

just 1 game? tough choice... ill go with fallout 3. NV is great but fallout 3 is more entry level. 2nd choice would be either oblivion or some resident evil

System Shock 2
Acceptable answers + everyone who posted Wizardry IV.

Dangan Ronpa has great shitposting potential

This. Shmups/Bullet hells in a general would be a powerful gatekeeper. It's pure video game, you could be completely sure that Yea Forums would be a better place if posters had to beat this first.

Attached: 58423532_p0.png (816x1073, 1.66M)

Geneforge.
Because fuck you it's my favorite game and I'll shill it till the end of time.

Digimon cyber sluts on pre-patched hard difficulty 100% including all knights, all devas and the tournaments at the arcade.

I'd say battletoads

Hey hey people

any game that proves you're a worthless degenerate for playing it. I don't care how hardcore Yea Forumsirgins are, I care more about their opinions regarding a studio's unfiltered creative design and whether or not they believe a team should be allowed to make any game they want. be it nigger tetris, loli RPG, rape simulator or faggot adventures, I want devs given absolute freedom to design what they want.

Attached: 1549773599455.jpg (945x1500, 154K)

>turn on game
>enter start menu
>turn off game

There, I've played your game. Can I post on Yea Forums now?

>posting on Yea Forums
>completing games

Are you illiterate?

Probably Thief: Gold. That'll teach you all what a labor of love looks like.

Attached: 1559933111858.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

faxanadu

minesweeper is fucking easy

Max difficulty minesweeper for every post you try to make.

castlevania 1

Kill yourself

He pretty much saw everything that matters, so it's not much of a stretch to say he completed the game.
Fucking elitists, just because you didn't see the credits or 100% the game doesn't mean you didnt complete it.

Half Life Hard Mode

>If you didn't beat the game it doesn't mean that you didn't beat the game

Racketeering simulator

Attached: 1539627085178.png (500x500, 208K)

Witcher 1

Attached: GRADIUS.jpg (640x360, 23K)

system shock classic

>Not Parodius
Nice try retard

Yea Forums really needs a Brainlet Filter

Attached: chessmaster.jpg (565x605, 64K)

DMC3 on DMD.

The Nu-Com game’s are just as good as the OGs, in a different way. I will agree that I prefer the gameplay of the originals, but there’s a lot of shit that needs to be fixed with mods.

XCOM: Apocalypse.

I'll enjoy this board with maybe two or three of you.

Was it harder? I haven't played it again for years

Deus ex
Doom
Halo 3

I haven't played Gradius so I can't tell, but it's pretty hard I guess

I finished the main story of Skyrim for the purpose of doing a review, and I can objectively say that it’s an awful game.

God Hand

Bro I bet I played with you one night a couple of months ago were you in a lobby with like 3 people that all said they bought the game that same day?

Comix Zone

OG DEUS EX!
OCARINA OF TIME!
RE4!

Attached: image0.jpg (723x469, 22K)

Winnie the Pooh's home run derby

Underrail on Dominating difficulty.
All Neptunia Re;Births back to back.

Attached: neptune.jpg (580x900, 122K)

These need to be requirements if anyone wants to post in Yea Forums and engage in serious discussions:
>NES Battletoads, no warps
>Deus Ex 1
>Thief Gold
>Ultimate Doom
>Morrowind
>Half-Life 1
>Castlevania 1
This would weed out a lot of the plebs and the board would be a much better place

based

Attached: 1472089349383.gif (492x525, 168K)

>This would weed out a lot of the plebs
ironic, since half of the shit you posted was nothing but pleb babbys first "old console kiddo shit good"- the game. Nobody who can use their own brain would end up with something like deus ex and fucking morrowshit or castleshit in the same list. Ultima was a good game, all elder scrolls games are jokes and the Cods of their genre. Fucking castlevania is a memecal sidescroller and the first one in particular is fucking shit but obviously youd put that one there because its the le oldest. Fuck off retard

Changed.

>Morrowind
>the CoD of its genre
Retard.
>Fucking castlevania is a memecal sidescroller and the first one in particular is fucking shit but obviously youd put that one there because its the le oldest
Castlevania 1 is the closest we got to perfect level design in a platformer and is a masterpiece.
>pleb babbys first "old console kiddo shit good"
There's only 2 console games on the list if we don't count Morrowind, Deus Ex and HL since they're multiplats but primarily looked at as PC games.
You have to go back.

Getting laid
voila! problem solved

Attached: 1562939070708.png (1200x911, 463K)

>You have to go back.
but reddit is exactly the audience for elder scrolls and castlevania you fucking actual mouthbreather? half life and deus ex are good games but id only call half life truly quintessential simply because deus ex isnt even as "good" as SS2 since it tries to do too much. Youre a redditor who googled "old game" and made a list of the shit youve seen get mentioned on Yea Forums, there isnt anyone on this board who actually recognizes thief (of which metal age is better in every way but that doesnt go in your le olDEST game good fake narrative) and deus ex for what they are but somehow ends up with NES avgn shit and elder scrolls garbage on the same list

Super mario brothers

>pick one franchise (living franchise)
>play all of its games
>become a "true-blue" fan in its generals

For me its Resident Evil

Attached: the-geek-new-resident-evil-1.jpg (670x374, 38K)

you're alright user.we're going to make it, hard times will pass.

The OG Runescape MUD

>half life
Half Life is shit. It's babby's first cinematic game.
>morrowind
There are better RPGs.
>castlevania
overrated like half life, there are better games in that style. Just because something's old or made by valve doesn't make it good

>play Doom and Doom 2
>go to every FPS thread
>start telling everyone that their FPS is shit and that Doom is the best game ever

lol

>hurr it's known outside of Yea Forums so it's shit
You're a bigger NPC than the ledditors
>Deus Ex isn't even as "good" as SS2 since it tries to do too much
You just went full retard.
>Youre a redditor who googled "old game" and made a list of the shit youve seen get mentioned on Yea Forums, there isnt anyone
Nice strawman.
>but somehow ends up with NES avgn shit and elder scrolls garbage on the same list
Oh, so you're le pc master race faggot who hates on most console games and also Elder Scrolls since it is associated with leddit thanks to Oblivion and Skyrim? You could have told me that sooner, faggot.

We're talking essential shit here. Also you're a pleb if you think the first Castlevania is overrated, the same goes for the first Half-Life 1 (2 is the one that is overrated).

how do you ''complete'' KSP?

Attached: pepe space frog.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

>You just went full retard.
more like I can actually think for myself unlike the autists who ape their opinions from le top 10 of all time lists, SS2 does practically everything better than deus ex because its more focused and polished

every actual thing you can do individually in deus ex is worse than in the games it takes from or the other looking glass games in general (stealth, shooting, augmentations). The only thing it does on par with SS2 is RPG mechanics but even thats arguable since the differences in the SS2 builds are much more significant and its less immersion breaking to use the SS2 system since the game doesnt calculate your proficiency with weapons by any type of RNG "you cant aim because the game says so" shit if you can physically equip the weapon

>Oh, so you're le pc master race faggot who hates on most console games
the majority of my favorite games are console games, just not irrelevant avgn poser dogshit like the first fucking castlevania which is completely irrelevant by every possible measure when even its own series outclassed it multiple times and even THOSE games are practically just fucking mobile games with nothing to really froth at the mouth over unless youre a 6 year old who cant handle proper games with too much depth or mechanics yet