Say it with me

Say it with me
GET WOKE....

Attached: DAA75062-7D6D-437C-B5BE-58DCF03B9033.png (712x544, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/14/man-dies-as-police-shootout-follows-firebomb-attack-on-immigration-centre
youtube.com/watch?v=v5no-HsRHB0
pride.com/geek/2019/8/19/ion-fury-game-developers-donate-10k-after-transphobic-comments?v1=&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=geek
youtube.com/watch?v=Wr9ie2J2690
youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw
youtube.com/watch?v=QWVJMO4LjRA
vocaroo.com/i/s0DkhVp1CGFD
discordapp.com/invite/3drealms
youtube.com/watch?v=VomBuudIDsM
steamcommunity.com/games/562860/announcements/detail/1676902239539040353
web.archive.org/web/20180322155317/https://steamcommunity.com/games/562860/announcements/detail/1676902239539040353
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go slightly less positive

What did they remove?

By the way, for those who don’t know, it was 95% positive to only 76% now.
76 is a lot lower than 95 faggot.

Been thinking about buying this game, should I buy Ion Fury or reactivate my wow sub for classic

>after
>I dont care FPS games are shit
>before
>I dont care FPS games are shit

It's going to be broken at launch. Buy this game and then next month buy WoW time.

Attached: 7FD7F1D9-5F6B-4925-9B57-842D926E017A.jpg (1242x1013, 576K)

Bases

sell more copies?

Dude NOSTALGIA

Wow sub, pirate ion fury. Developer needs to realize who buys their games. It's not SJW's

>liberals: reeeeee Trump is insane and out of touch, violence in games won't lead to violence irl
>liberals: reeeeee remove the can of soda that makes a gay joke, otherwise it will lead to violence against gays irl

What is the object of backlash this time?

Fuck off with this trivial way of thinking. You're as bad as ResetEra

WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!?!?!?!?

Wow, that ogay soap made the game 19% more fun?

still not mixed or negative

no one cares unless there's a color change

a soap dispenser and an out of bounds message

They made a tranny joke

show me

>you're just as bad as the people who are the real problem
>thus due to this false equivalency we don't have to call out the real problem who I actually support

Every time with every fucking topic

Your purchase of Ion Fury will contribute to this, enjoy.

Attached: 1566252612186.jpg (648x960, 173K)

Fun and gameplay was tied to a texture that was removed

So trannies made some comments, the developer decided to censor like one easter egg or something because we live in times where everything has to be ultra politically correct, and now you're firebombing the developer of a legitimately good title instead of trying to ddos or fuck up resetera?

I don't get the logic.

Attached: 1538690262409.jpg (640x360, 35K)

>reminder that gamers want politics out of games unless they align with their Politics.

Attached: 93DB56AC-7325-4F12-B334-B23B0C068727.jpg (640x960, 120K)

Nothing, storm in a teacup, mods please delete.

>no one cares unless there's a color change

Attached: E4395F46-6CF3-413A-BDB1-8EDB93BE9F85.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

>Naming your child after a fucking tree/midget
LOL

Only liberals firebomb things

theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/14/man-dies-as-police-shootout-follows-firebomb-attack-on-immigration-centre

so the bad reviews are from people who only want forced politics in video games instead of caring about actual gameplay?

your logic is far more faulty.

>Your purchase of Ion Fury will contribute to this
How the fuck does the purchase of a video game contribute to this?

GO BROKE
youtube.com/watch?v=v5no-HsRHB0

He isn't and you should kys

>1,471 all-time peak
abysmal sales

>the game won't be censored
>except it is in a way

Attached: 1566163392305.png (634x839, 89K)

>You're as bad as ResetEra

Attached: 8B6A865C-6496-4E1A-B5D2-85BC9728B8B4.png (500x676, 86K)

I'm not refunding my copy not that I can anymore, I played it for more than 2 hours, the game is too much fun and I hope they´ll make a new, similar game eventually.
It honestly shits all over Dusk and Amid Evil, and I really liked those for the most part.
The way they handled the backlash is absolutely pathetic though.

Attached: f5IYJkp.jpg (4704x3136, 3.22M)

>a crude gay joke is a political stance

What a fucking jew lmao

why does woke mean the opposite of woke to Yea Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-20-20-17-18-081_com.twitter.android.jpg (1200x478, 128K)

I'm just asking for you to explain your logic, I don't necessarily disagree that resetera should be fucking erased from the internet and these people given the mental ilness care that they deserve, I just don't know if fucking up voidpoint is a good way to go.

yeah

this is Yea Forums we don't talk about the games themselves

They're just childishly saying "if i can't have it nobody can" We live in a world where people are so stupid they think corporations are their friends and they want them to have the same opinions as them or they're out of the friend group

I'm going to puke. What is wrong with these people?
It's like a fucking mind virus.

>Now the Voidpoint team is trying to make amends with a large, $10,000 donation to The Trevor Project, a well-regarded non-profit that that focuses on suicide prevention efforts for LGBTQ+ youth.

This is where your money is going, purchase-betas

Attached: file.png (834x998, 440K)

The bad reviews come from people who grew up on Build games and understand part of their charm wasn't just the gameplay but the crude humor.

Do try and keep up, old chap.

Ion Fury Game Developers Donate $10K After Transphobic Comments
pride.com/geek/2019/8/19/ion-fury-game-developers-donate-10k-after-transphobic-comments?v1=&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=geek

>bloodstained puts twitter retards before the fan base of 20+ years
>ion maiden puts twitter retards before fan base of 20+ years
I'm feeling very Obi-Wan today.

Devs donated to trannies for damage control

Could have fooled me with all the butthurt articles about it.

>more holes to fuck
Nice. All useless little twinks should be made into useful members of society.

Apparently in 2019 it is.

>I'm not refunding my copy

Attached: 288D4F40-DDBC-4928-98E9-957BD26560E9.jpg (631x658, 72K)

>No, it's not censorship
>But, it is censorship

Attached: 1564178318717.gif (300x188, 463K)

Devs on discord said that parents who decide that their children is the opposite gender than their biological are deranged.
Which ended up in SJWs crying about it like retards and 3DRealms (publisher) paid an LGBT charity 4K$ or 40K$ to silence them.

>sex: female

Did they butcher their four year old son's genitals?

Green skeleton was right.

just as much as having a non-male non-white main character is

Thanks for reminding me to buy the game OP.

This is straight up evil. Cant the trannies at least wait until gene editing happens and you can literally change your chromosomes and grow a uterus/womb? Why've you gotta put your 4 year old on hormone pills and chop his dick off?

yikes

dude is a brainlet

trannies and tranny enablers dont actually buy games

I wouldn't even pirate it.

Correction, it was 10K$

What was the joke?

Why don't just have another kid and have a girl? Why would you turn your boy into a girl?

>Waylon to Willow
at least thats an improvement

>Voidpoint are you actually censoring your content?
>No, no no no
>...well, yes.

I remember when you could say "faggot" online without losing your job

Attached: 1520228957373 (2019_07_24 19_25_03 UTC).jpg (862x892, 106K)

Yes look it up

They chopped up his dick and ate it

Then to add insult to injury, they ate hot dogs for dinner

Liberals have no souls

Pirate the game to get the uncensored version.

>letting a child 'change their gender'
>a child who hasn't even hit puberty yet
>a child who does not yet understand their own body
Zoowee momma

I don't know if a joke is political. However, removing the joke due to political backlash definitely is. The problem I personally have with the SJWs is that they are never happy and keep asking for more and more and when companies give into them it is a snow ball effect. Its the reason people say we don't negotiate with terrorists. Personally this is not going to make me not buy the game, I am just pissed the devs were forced to remove something from their game due to pressure.

Why does Resetera always get their way? Why doesn't Yea Forums make devs do something like this?

Outrage marketing, since regular shilling doesn't work apparently.

Attached: 1508014410990.jpg (923x685, 78K)

this has absolutely nothing to do with that, boomer

BROWN
BRICKS

>gameplay and mechanics don't change at all
>review bombed by people who are obsessed with politics
hm, where has this happened before? Oh well, what's next for you today, OP? Complaining about how someone assumed your gender?

Attached: 1327290127911.jpg (208x156, 5K)

One of the devs said that mutilating a three year old penis and putting him on aggressive hormone changing therapy is not okay, and that those parents may in fact be mentally ill.

Go on lad! This ones on us.

>political backlash

Why is someone offended by a joke considered political but the joke itself is not. You can’t have it both ways user.

actually the whole thing was started by some butthurt faggot here that has some schizo grudge against the game so he dug up the most minor things you could find like noclipping to find that fagbag thing and also autistically scanned through the discord to find dirt just to spam it on retardera because he knew it would stick. this whole thing was started by 1 single guy and if you participate on this on either side youre a sheep.

it does, zoomer tranny faggot bitch nigger cuck soiboy

Buying games is for trannies and faggots

>this won't be called out as child mutilation and publicly scrutinized until the guy grows up, almost kills himself, and speaks out that his parents fucked up his entire upbringing

I've been trying to figure that out exactly. From what I can deduce between all the shitstirring going on, there are two elements in game and out of game

In-Game: Nothing absolutely horrible here. There's a bottle of soap or lotion that says "Ogay" as a reference to "oil of olay" I am guessing. There is also supposedly a secret,rarely seen test room (not sure if noclip required or if its otherwise available in game without it) that has some "problematic" language - not sure exactly what? One pic posted says something like "Was this room really worth time time you took pushing the chair all the way here, retard"? but I don't know if thats accurate or not. There are rumors that the main character (a female) says some "problematic things" at the beginning of the level, but I am unable to figure out if that is actually the case or just people trolling around

Out of game: Supposedly the Discord server frequented/run by the devs had someone from the devs or publishers make some comment that was offensive to the LGBT community somehow (calling someone sick in the head etc), which caused people to go and find old tweets made by devs of insensitive jokes and stuff from years ago "proving" they had a culture of intolerance or whatever.

The devs basically apologized and gave 10K of the game's launch sales as a donation to Trevor Project (mental health services and outreach for LGBT+ community primarily) , but then they supposedly censored/removed the "problematic" IN GAME content despite it (from what I hear) seeming pretty inoffensive and also is an homage to a literal 90s game engine that had risque elements in all of its games - so I wish they hadn't have done that.

Wtf is wrong with these freaks. This is not how biological sex works.

>fps give me motion sicknessu
Lmaoing @ ur life Chang

I think it's a really subtle way to abort your child without actually doing it. It's a coin toss trannies will kill themselves.

>That steam thread by the VP of 3DR saying "there will not be censorship" then contradicting it in the same fucking post
Lol

This actually makes me sad. How did we as a society get to this point where we enable this? Trans people need to be reclassified as mentally ill and get help they need. This is sick.

I played it for 3 hours and they still approved my refund.

because 99% of normies think Yea Forums is a dangerous place where only gore and CP is posted. They would get praised for telling Yea Forums to fuck off

Yea Forums is full of pirates

The joke itself has nothing to do with politics it is a joke. People make it political, what is hard to understand? Turns out words and things are what people make them, weird.

>this has absolutely nothing to do with that, boomer

Attached: 6F52FCCE-F3C5-411E-BE92-DB8CF5C9FE6B.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>How did we as a society get to this point where we enable this?
By enabling the earlier stairs on the staircase.

Waylon smithers. Must be a sneedsons fan

Literally nothing wrong with that unless you're replacing a white character
Which has been happening in movies so it's only a matter of time before we get chink mario

whats funny is that 3DR teh responsibles for the apology don´t have any problem with the negatives revs. it only affects voidpoint who worked 4 free and depended entirely on sales lol FUCK 3DR

What was the fucking joke that got removed anyways

watching youtube gameplay, this game does not look very fun at all.
pretty boring actually.

Attached: sugar-glider.jpg (1152x980, 160K)

Who should deliver that help?

Someone in the dev team had conservative view. That's unacceptable and he deserves death. Apparently.

Did they patch the game yet?

>They would get praised for telling Yea Forums to fuck off

Attached: 5D75ED57-98FE-404F-ACC3-03AB257F3AAB.jpg (708x800, 64K)

BASED
A
S
E
D

And redpilled
CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E

and homosexual

This

Attached: 1565980392409.png (318x311, 71K)

Resetera was very specific in their desire to foil their chances with potential future publishers because one of the devs thought transitioning kids is weird.
What do you think a publisher is?

Attached: 1485755849813 (2019_07_24 19_25_03 UTC).gif (258x206, 2.56M)

jokes on you, I waited and it payed off

Anyone got screenshots or data on what got cut.

>post yfw you don't give a shit because you didn't buy it in the first place and your files aren't getting a forced update
youtube.com/watch?v=Wr9ie2J2690

Attached: hSxCat4.gif (300x203, 507K)

This is just pathetic.

olay bottles that said ogay instead.

It does.

>these wholesome lads have to carry Nu-3D Realms' burden of embarrassment because fags at Nu-3D Realms don't have their own spines

Attached: 1519932189432.jpg (177x170, 6K)

Dilate /pol/ tranny

And this

Attached: 1566163392301.png (1920x1080, 89K)

>an out of bounds message
that wasn't real and you know it.

Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

Kek. I'm not him, but he sounds fucking based. If only I was autistic enough, I could do the same to the firewatch devs.

Who in fuck even reported this as offensive. Where is offense in this. Fucking retards let them choke in gass chamber. Who even notices this shit.

>guy has no power to get a company in trouble knows if he brings information to angry butthurt perpetual victim tranny pedophiles, that they have the power to get devs in trouble
>both "sides" (quote side because the guy has no side other than he is a pervert) are equally equal

You guys say this bullshit always to defend SJWs and it's so fucking transparent you piece of shit. By implying both sides are SJWs you can't be critical of actual SJWs this is your stupid, obvious retarded logic.

How the fuck is this offensive at all lol

What did bloodstained do?

Reminder that not once did Duke Nukem every say, "Lets fucking kill the faggots" or "Trannies are subhuman degenerates who need to hang".

Anyone acting like attacking a sexuality is "part of the charm" never grew up on these games and are just pretending they did.
If you think for one second that them removing a stupid out of bounds message is "problematic to the industry" your a fucking idiot. I don't even like trannies and I think this nonsense is stupid as hell.

theres nothing fun about it
oh wow you shoot at some braindead dummies with piss weak sounding guns wow in sooo impressed
im so glad they went full tranny so that they can go bankrupt in a couple of days

GO BROKE.

Attached: file.png (2194x551, 243K)

I mean, he's not wrong though.

Attached: 1566234325686.jpg (680x940, 63K)

>parents who decide that their children is the opposite gender than their biological are deranged.
**AT A YOUNG AGE
**DECIDE FOR THEM
YOU ARE MISSING FACTS
DEVS SAID NOTHING TRANSPHOBIC AT ALL.

welcome to Yea Forums, we spent so many years posting about SJWs that we became them.

>There are rumors that the main character (a female) says some "problematic things" at the beginning of the level
>Expecting what was hyped as Duke Nukem but in girl to be politically correct
RetardEra's mental issues have no limits

everyone will salt the earth if Yea Forums said ANY thing REMOTELY positive.

Can't even spell based right what a fucking retard

Is it possible that resetera are also behind the backlash of 3d realms caving? Like once they got their way, they then decided to act as "normal" people disgusted at the censorship in order to hurt sales further? I feel lile they would do that.

Attached: 1564753789647.jpg (640x480, 34K)

based

>Dilate /pol/ tranny

Attached: 867393F5-1044-446A-9F66-0D2475E5C123.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

In the era of outrage culture, anything and everything is offensive to someone.

>changing a single perfume bottle sprite and removing some OOB inside joke text
>OH NO THE CENSORSHIP GAME IS LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE NOW
Wow and you guys say the trannies are triggered.
Is this an america muh freedom from censorship thing? It literally does not affect the game in any way at all, it's just out of game politics that have nothing to do with the gameplay, story, presentation or characters in said game.

Attached: 1560726460635.jpg (636x657, 42K)

>Americans get triggered by cigarette disposal plastic.jpg

Attached: 3654536465433546.jpg (320x316, 13K)

How do they make it political what is the stage that makes it political?

god i love that video.

I don't get it

this is why enabling these people was a mistake. Ignoring it because it didn't effect people directly was the problem.

>censorship is okay if it's a small detail

Attached: slipperyslope.jpg (1634x1512, 661K)

Made Mary M or whatever into a tranny

>boomer can't even reply correctly

take your meds and have a lie-down, grandpa

Dilate /pol/ tranny.

The fact they didn't fire him shows they are just doing this to shut retards up And while they should have just ignored it, is better than them actually being 'woke'

>doing shit to appease an angry mob
>ever a good idea
You need to be 18 to post here

they both are puritan retards.
/pol/ wants to ban muh tranny, gay, and female menace while sjws want to ban straight, male, crude menace.
Two sides of the same coin.

vegan cat fallacy.

There is nothing wrong with resetera and if you think so you are an unironic /pol/turd

>Wow and you guys say the trannies are triggered.
>Is this an america muh freedom from censorship thing? It literally does not affect the game in any way at all, it's just out of game politics that have nothing to do with the gameplay, story, presentation or characters in said game.

Attached: 57E58015-D58E-4378-8411-F1D89477F7C1.png (726x750, 124K)

I did a rather respectful post (though I'll admit I did say I would pirate their game) in their forums about it, and got permabanned and asked this to steam support just in case.
Noticed the underlined line.
what cucks

also makes me wonder a bit about Steam mod saying they defend it, but whatever, im not caring much since the mod likely doesnt have context and Im not out for a crusade.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (935x502, 83K)

i have my own personal reasons to hate trannies. I dont need some run of the mill controversy spun by a rogue autist to hate them.

somebody post the out of bounds area with the text at the bottom of the wall

Attached: 1566081128351.jpg (1920x1080, 512K)

Attached: 577196067708338189.png (84x109, 13K)

Dilate

Umm sweetie you are not allowed to remember

It's about principle. NEVER give in to censorship. Even a little bit.

>sjws don't like something
>Yea Forums also doesn't like something
>hence Yea Forums is sjw
what i will never know is if people spouting this bullshit actually believe it or are just doing it for the memes

>76 is a “positive” score

SHUT THE FUCK UP NAZI SCUM, SLIPPERY SLOPE IS NOT REAL!!!

Attached: how_could_God_allow_this.jpg (325x394, 21K)

>take your meds and have a lie-down, grandpa

Attached: 55EFB8AF-7DB4-47BD-B591-6530C1892CE6.png (785x1000, 254K)

you niggers never played duke3d/blood/shadow warrior?
or even doom/doom2/heretic/hexen?

He finished it not too long ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw
>2013
Oh. It's been that long.

slippery slope stopped being fallacy a long time ago.

Dilate

It's here

The devs shouldn't be forced to remove this kind of thing, but yeah, this outrage over such a small irrelevant detail is bizarre

>Dilate

Attached: 32FFF966-5487-4F90-992E-5EA5CD5BA8D2.jpg (736x1444, 148K)

Da fuq?

Everybody on this fucking board is a lunatic

It's just a game you fucking niggers.

Except there is nothing wrong with being straight or male. People need to accept that they were born the weaker sex and live the way nature intended. It's those Khazarian fools who hate God that try to go against nature's fault. They are behind feminism, behind this "straight male" hate.

they wont sadly.
it will flop and people will say "huh, i guess retro fps really is dead and overdone now! this is the last one we'll ever make!" as if it's the game's fault and not the political shit.

the game really isn't that good, so, it could've been the game's fault, but instead it will be fucking xiggers

Dilate

Buy the game, beat it in ten hours, refund it for problematic practices, then reactivate for classic.

How they interpret something? You ever hear the phrase words are what you make them? Its why people cry and say being non political is impossible, but in truth it is possible if you don't want it to be or interpret it that way. Since people want games to be political they are. If I say something and your experience in life makes you think of something political you have taken a meaning I had no intention to be political and made it so. It is basic stuff.

What I am saying is that the joke was not political but people REEEEEE'd and made it. Both sides do it, and I am against it on both sides as well.

The censorship is fine. Donating 10k to brainwash young people until dilating isn't.

lmao seething faggot

Yes they do. I never buy a “mostly positive” game neither do a lot of people.

>I'm not an SJW!
>I'm just obsessed with politics in video games and throw hysterical fits whenever in-game textures are slightly changed to remove "OGAY" and "FAGBAG" out of bounds text
what are your preferred pronouns? I don't want to misgender you before I call you a whiny bitch :^)

The argument that you lost too yesterday and you re trying to change is these games all had crude humor. Just because you subjectively get upset by some of that humor doesn't change that it is crude just like any other crude joke

I kek'd.

It's funny to watch movies from the 80's and 90's where they said retard but now it's been dubbed out and censored.

Worst timeline.

Trannies are mentally ill, retard. You fence-sitters are a joke.

islamic suicide bombers are conservatives
western conservatives also like to firebomb abortion clinics and shoot up places

>Seeing companies bend the knee for some faggots because their feefees were hurt by a couple of materials with some words on them
>"Wow you sure are triggered!"
Guess what maggot, these people who were triggered by ogay are the same idiots that were all in your face when A Hat in time had that trans flag in a wall, in fact they also started to screech autistically when some random neckbeards discovered that you could actually tweak the game settings to hide it.

based

>It's just a game you fucking niggers.
This
Is
A
War

Ignoring will only make trannies stronger and soon they will chop our dicks and makes us eat them because were white while tyrone and jamal fucks us in the ass

It's just a small text you fucking retards, Yea Forums is literally the worst board ever in this fucking site after /pol/ and /lgbt/

Who cares, it's just a gay joke that they removed, you can mod the game and put it back. No wonder everybody hates gamers.

So do you think that anyone who says this should have them and the entire team sent to MANDATORY sensitivity training? It does sound kinda bigoted honestly.

Attached: 0652779fb7b5f3dff6bd6566fb8b455812d1074d.jpg (640x142, 13K)

>it's just game!
>it's just book!
>it's just movie!
>w-wait i didn't mean to say this please don't arrest me!

I guess you are doing it for the memes then.

He's a phone poster, user. He doesn't know how and relies on you responding to him anyway to get through the thread.

This is Yea Forums, "just a game" is enough to stir up shit. Hell, sometimes it doesn't even have to be a game. It could be anything.

>someone weaponized thier autism because 3d realms didnt make the character a bimbo with balloon tits
>he actually thought that by getting Reeeeesetera trannies to attack them, they would go ahead and make the next game all about big balloon tits
Can someone literally be this fucking stupid? You only made sure that they double down on the sjw pandering now. Any dev that doesn't fall in line will be removed and the next game will probably be as shit as Bombshell.
Jesus fucking christ, I wish I could digitally abort some of you.

Attached: 1553975192495.jpg (900x650, 78K)

>those filenames too
kek

>defunding one small abortion clinic
>OH NO ABORTION IS LITERALLY NOT HAPPENING ANYMORE WHERE AM I GOING TO KILL MY UNBORN BABY

I know you liberals are aware of what slippery slopes are as you argue them for shit you care about

Unironically based as fuck.

>In the middle of a war for the soul of games
>It's fucking nothing, guys!

>I did a rather respectful post (though I'll admit I did say I would pirate their game)
Yea Forums in a nutshell

Attached: Blow it out your ass.png (165x244, 87K)

No, people spend all their time getting outraged over video games don't actually play them at all. This is just as true for Yea Forums as it is resetera and reddit or wherever else.

Attached: 1499645733378.png (512x494, 130K)

I'm not fence sitting I'm against censorship on all forms.
I would bet actual fucking money that you've never read more than a page out of the bible you larping retard.

devs said in their private discord (which alwyas has at least 1 lurking politically obssesed totalitarian tranny) that deciding a toddler is transgender is literally insane. Some tranny screencapped it and put it on resetera which caused a crusade and their resetera pedo discord games media connection started pushing ION FURY DEVS ARE TRANSPHOBIC BIGOTS crap, but the most important part:
the devs capitulated in response, censored their game and even gave 10k to tranny organization.
So basically anyone that still has sanity in this world called them out on it

>conservatives: reeeeeeeee liberals, reeeeeeeeee liberals

they have to censor the entire verse out of dire straits' "Money for Nothing" on all the radio stations where I live.

This is the mind of tranny-obsessed retard

>Literally not once have I ever heard about this fucking game
>Some political shit happens with it
>Suddenly the entire board pretends as if this game ever mattered in the slightest and has to make constant fucking threads about some Literal Who game
Over-exaggerating dramawhores killed this board.

Attached: 1564501425053.jpg (575x411, 43K)

Literally Hitler

Attached: 1470997082505.png (342x558, 288K)

Daily reminder that the devs got forced to attend transgender sensitivity program by 3d realms.

I mean terminx is right, and Sanael has mental problems that should prove they're unfit to be a parent.

/pol/ doesn't want to ban them they want to mock them. Why do you dishonest fucks keep rewriting history? Why are you spineless fucks this weak where you think discussing a topic automatically means wanting to ban it all so you can force a false equivalency?

Leave your room for some time, this will never, ever happen. Also, as I said before, it's just a fucking game. they removed a small text that nobody will look normally, so why even bother?

fuck off tranny

They guaranteed lost more money from refunds than they would have lost if they had kept the "transphobic" stuff in.

I put honesty over everything, I was gonna buy the game before this, had it in my wishlist for a few days, thankfully this happened this soon.
If they are seething they deserve to be.

Fair points, are there any other good examples of the "slippery slope" then? Only saw that one screenshot of bravely default, which I thought was just a regional thing and changed quite a bit more than literally 2 textures

The 10k donation is just a PR move though who has, once again, nothing to do with the game.
I think people should be more clear about being angry at the publishers that are doing this, rather than the game and the devs, who even encourage you to pirate it since they just enjoy video games and want other people to enjoy them too.

>Duke Nukem belongs to Randy Pitchfork
>Ion Maiden keeps getting fucked from every direction
Why can't people just leave 3D realms alone?

Attached: 1502417265610 (2019_07_24 19_25_03 UTC).jpg (125x55, 2K)

A reminder that idiots defending minor censorship is the reason treehouse was allowed to get as bad as they did

Attached: UKXDkTO (1).png (748x1284, 667K)

On one side the doctors are being paid mad bucks.
On the other, they probably feel dead inside.

Attached: 1537491256879.png (600x512, 278K)

>>conservatives: reeeeeeeee liberals, reeeeeeeeee liberals
Never fucking happens. Its always liberals crying about every little thing and throwing tnatrums
Revise your script shill

>they removed a small text that nobody will look normally, so why even bother?
why remove it though? because someone on the internet told you to?

Actual censorship or even self-censorship is one thing, but we still have to be reasonable.

I think they should have removed the "fagbag" text there because its an out of bounds test room with nonsensical rambling, not a purposeful joke or game secret etc. Even if it didn't say "fagbag" or just said FUCKITY FUCK FUCK it didnt sere any real purpose nor was it intended for player visibility. The same reason that you remove broken test T-pose avatars and whatnot before your ship.

Now, I do NOT think they should have changed the "Ogay" bottle. That was a purposeful joke and censoring it giving into the REEE was a bad move. They could have instead explained that it the entire design was a play on the 90s "Olay" cosmetics (including the beige to brown bottles) and the entire game is a homage to those times and juvenile/risque humor of the day.

Sure, give cash to Trevor Project as its a decent tax dodge and will show that you're not actually anti LGBT , but you don't need to remove intentional game content because some clutch their pearls.

Are you kidding me there have been multiple threads a day since it released. It is made by Duke nukem 3D devs.

>n-word
yiiiikes!!!

>Why would you turn your boy into a girl?
to brag about it on social media. it's the hot thing now

>fuck politics
>but lets buckle to political pressure from a group of far-left activists.

yet im sure whatever state did this probably doesnt allow abortions, clockwork

>war
you fags can't be serious

>inb4 hahahahah dilate dilate hahaha dilate dilate tranny haha

Attached: t729ru3959t11.jpg (647x740, 54K)

$10,000 of day one purchase money thrown away over a soap dispenser.

A SOAP DISPENSER.

The grim reaper

Notice how shills are instantly stawmaning and saying that this is all over some textures.

It didn't start with the textures, they're just the minor problem. It all started with some old discord messages that the devs sent surfacing up over how they think that being trans is self mutilation and that parents should not say that their newborn child is trans. Plus they attacked the soap that says OGAY, which is supposedly a slur and some out of bounds slur that you need to noclip to see.

Lastly what people here and on the reviews are bashing is that the devs caved over literal nothing. Imagine saying that babies shouldn't be trans and suddenly you're so bigoted that your entire team is sent to mandatory sensitivity training and 10,000$ has to be sent to a charity as a payment of sorts, as if paying for a crime. This is why people are giving negative reviews.

Attached: 1564383787515.jpg (760x429, 45K)

dilate.

The 10 grand is for the discord chatter

>he doesn't want to ban them
found the spineless fuck

Attached: 1374172003856.jpg (600x402, 113K)

because it might affect their bottom line. companies are not your friends, they don't want to buddy up to you, all they care about is profit

Any medium of expression is always in conflict, you should study some art history and visual culture some time, none of what is happening is new.

I will never understand why people like him think this is okay.

The game is still great, nothing will change in the gameplay for just a texture or two. I wish some people just grew the fuck up.

>Never fucking happens
Imagine being this American

Do you ever think to yourself that if you have to invoke Middle Eastern Islamic "conservatives" in a discussion about American politics that you might be stretching a little far and endorsing a side that can be compared to Islamic terrorists and you do this as a way to defend them?

They only get their way when devs or anyone actually acknowledge them with anything other than "fuck off" or laughter. Nothing happened to Kingdom Come Deliverance when the dev told them to fuck off even when they got their ministry of truth brigade at every journalism and review outlet to shit on it. Nothing happened to Reuben Langdon when they decided they wanted him cancelled and removed from all future Capcom productions for defending Vic because they picked the most lovable guy on the industry to shit on, so literally every site on the internet including cesspools like tumblr called them retards and told them to eat a dick.

its hurting their bottom line more to have removed it retard

it literally does you retard

Mental warfare of course.

G-Go broke... resetera babie

Attached: 1566320047253m.jpg (1024x790, 123K)

Nothing good comes of letting mentally ill weirdoes push their agenda. The of transexualism is increasing because of it, and it's bad for society.

I want to save these children so bad before they turn into mutant child molesting monstrosities. I want to beat those parents within an inch of their life for what they are doing to their child just so they can virtue signal on twitter.

Attached: genetical dead end.webm (400x490, 1.75M)

I have nothing to dilate, but do you?

Is this surprising? Anti-SJWs and /pol/ have always been about forcing politics into things. That's the difference between an anti-SJW and someone who just thinks SJWs are dumb (aka a normal person), anti-SJWs are obsessed with them and feel the need to bring them up whenever possible. /pol/ is the same but even worse, literally everything has to be made political by /pol/. They are incapable of not bringing politics into everything, even when they're on a different board. It's why people hate /pol/ crossboarders so much.

A lot of mentally deranged /pol/tards would consider me an SJW, soiboy, cuck and all that stuff, but this guy is 100% right
The kid is supposed to decide themselves when they're old enough, not get forced by their parent when they're fucking 10

I fail to see the logic. Are you saying we should punish the devs because 3DRealms pushed them into this apology? Like they don't still hold these values to be true and only got caught.

Are we punishing them because they got caught?

Attached: 1559245302918.jpg (283x283, 8K)

How fucking oblivious are you? Conservatives constantly complain about liberals. I don't go a day without heating some redneck looking fuck screech about how liberals have ruined something in his poor pathetic life. And there is no way you can escape from it on Yea Forums. This thread is an example of it and /pol/ is a paragon of conservatives crying about everything liberals do.

complete hearsay. don't believe everything you read on the internet.

>Fair points, are there any other good examples of the "slippery slope"
In general, gun rights and abortion rights are the best example today. Both have been attacked with small laws that aim to eventually end the rights

>Was this room really worth time time you took pushing the chair all the way here, retard"?
Hilarious if true.

that's so fucked, man. Devs need to stop listening to these retardera faggots and twitter mobs.
I get the apex controversy and from the looks of it, it remained mostly respectful people were just upset at the prices, but this is twisting their arm or they'll get slandered over nothing.

yeah, there was also one level zero guy that kept answering to every critic post in the forum saying, what was it "fake reply"? or "fake post". dont remember, checked it earlier today.
Responded the same way to my 13 year account post, soon after I was banned from the forums. (meh, such a big loss)

Do it
You cam save the children by getting rid of the parents

>It does sound kinda normal honestly.
FIFY

Reminder to refund the game. If they're so willing to bow down and donate their profits away over a discord chat and a soap dispenser, they don't deserve your money.

While I feel bad for them, I also lost all respect for the devs

Never apologize or admit wrongdoing to an internet mob, because this is the dynamic that will play out:
youtube.com/watch?v=QWVJMO4LjRA

The SJWs are the ones still blasting the Ion Fury devs. A apology, removing the offending comment, and donating $10,000 to a """charity""" is literally not enough for these people because the entire development team hasn't been fired and castrated publicly yet.

>first FE voice actor drama
>now this
Why do ResetRannies keep timing these at the launch of their games?

Attached: 1326961748212.jpg (410x397, 15K)

Kek

This. So I'm just going to complain about Conservatives -- thus continuing the cycle, like a retard.

Giantbomb is going to ghost this game, aren't they.

Wait, what did 3D realms have to do with Max Payne? Wasn't it mainly Remedy with help or whatever from Rockstar

>Never fucking happens.
Imagine saying something you can disprove with 5 seconds of searching

>these are the people that post wojack edits

>Mary M
Mariam into a tranny? Sorry if that was true we would know.

>don't you see, give them a bottle of soap, soon there will be asking more and more and the game will stop featuring blood or some shit
based

>don't you see, if 3DR didn't cuck out it would have led to them and VP to suffer excruciatingly difficult PR problems since platforms have been getting stingy in allowing overly "problematic" devs any time of day, not to mention Kotaku and Polygon were just ready to turn on their smear machine at the first sight of a "no way fag"
SLIPPERY SLOPE

Attached: 1561662250630.png (451x485, 224K)

Reading this really is locking in how much liberals are dishonest sociopaths and I really pray for some civil war of some kind.

Don’t give the trannies an inch

Red dead barely had any agenda
Stop trying to act like that cowboy simulator is some sort of tranny pride game just because some literal whos wrote about it having sjw content

Wtf happened to the game devs of the 90s that didn't buckle to morally outraged pressure from activists?

Attached: 1489620173430.jpg (1756x2200, 287K)

is that a glowstick you have on your hand?

What FE voice actor drama?

FE voice drama
what happened?

who exactly got fired?

Excellent work, mossad.

more of a cultural thing really. 15 years ago no one wouldve listened to resetera retards, now it's like you cant go on Yea Forumswithout having fifteen threads about some controversy they started making news rounds.
Speaking of news, games journalism has only declined since gamergate, with more and more reviews being more akin to hit pieces or in general being paid off to get a higher score.
The normalization of non binary genders is starting to have some real world consequence aside from minor social quarrels.
Radicalization of the alt right, antifa, and everyone inbetween.

True artists don't give a fuck about social pressure, these aren't real artists, they're typical wagies.

Keep throwing your tantrums and hissyfits. No one will ever beat you at crying like a pissy babies you are.

So you are saying they should never have addressed it at all? Sometimes the best move is no move.

A common practice in the business and political world used to be to ignore non issues that people bring up. People will always bitch and moan. To be clear I mean this on both sides.

Because today's twitter activists infect companies from the inside, get people fired and make calls to get advertising and sponsors dropped.

Internet

Also being owned by multi billion publisher companies

and you guys wanna convince me that trannies are triggered

They just ignored all that garbage and focused on making a game. Alternatively, some would double down on what others were complaining about. "Don't like big titties? I'm going to increase the jiggle physics and increase breast size by 25% across the board."

Calling it now, this kid will end up killing himself.

the real question is why are so many people asshurt over a minor texture change you'll never see, is it really worth it to ruin a games review score

>Did you guys like Subnautica?
>Did you like the audio design and how it made the entire game?
>Well we decided to fire the guy behind the audio design because he said something pretty naughty on twitter
>You're welcome!

Attached: 1527611564650 (2019_07_24 19_25_03 UTC).jpg (1023x1134, 60K)

>Mary M
Do you even play video games or just come here for the outrage?

LGR pressured 3D Realms

Attached: 1566294246882.png (603x694, 68K)

I think it is safe to say they sided with the wrong side.

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-134628_Brave.jpg (1440x1141, 174K)

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF FIRST WORLD COUNTRIES

Attached: 1566144927486m.jpg (1024x731, 79K)

You only had to ask if you wanted a (you) so badly.

Attached: you.webm (854x480, 603K)

>I think people should be more clear about being angry at the publishers that are doing this
What better way to be angry at publisher than to review bomb the game they are profiting from? Actually what other way is there, even? Just be angry and let them do more of what they are doing?

Too many to remember

That music composer for what's his name game
That guy at rockstar I think? Or some other company

8 Y E A R S
2 S C O O P S
D I L A T E

Attached: 1565872827527.jpg (852x958, 276K)

>betting on a coin flip

child trannies in video games soon.
there's already that kids game with the tranny flag. it's sick.

What, I just don't know what happened with FE. I'm curious

Somebody post the MK11 one.

>We should avoid saying that you shouldn't pervert children, because then kotaku and polygon will write a hit piece

Attached: 1459339421874.png (667x670, 430K)

"Marriage? A sacred institution? Heh, it's anything but in my experience, brother, I can tell you that. If two fellers wanna tie the knot, who am I ta say no? If the Lord ain't judged our gang, I'd say he's been takin' some time off the job, yer probably safe. Heh heh. Have at it, I say."

"Lettin' a black feller do yer wife? Well, if the old lady's havin' fun, who am I to deny her that? I reckon that feller's got a bigger one than me anyway. Besides, we gotta pay some back for that whole slavery bid'ness we did to them. Dutch raised me and I ain't his real son, so I'll raise my wife's son, whether he's black or white."

"Cuttin off yer willie sure sound silly but I reckon a feller might as well chop it off he ain't goin use it. And i suppose a wig can't do harm neither, heck men use to wear em all the time back in oldin' days."

They got replaced by multimillion dollars corporations owned by multibillion shadow corporations.

Transexualism is fine as long as they are equal to others (ie not a protected class like they want to be with the entire trans rights movement) and dont indoctrinate kids. Agendas wouldn't be push if laissez-faire policies were already in place.

>resetera went through years of their social media post contacted every journalist they could about it tried to dox the developers all because one of the devs thought it wasn't a good idea to turn your child into a abomination

>but Yea Forums is just as bad

anyone who says this can go fuck themselves

ok so 3dr remains unscathed and voidpoint dragged through the dirt and no more games by them. good work resetera driving users to do the work for ya

Attached: Clipboard.png (1003x271, 34K)

still don't know what exactly happened
sounds like fake outrage marketing faggotry so I'll just ignore
pirated the game anyways, fuck caving in to iron maiden
might get on a sale on the future though
thanks for subscribing

Of course it's worth it faggot. If you don't, next time it will be the entire game that gets changed.

Kill yourself, you are causing irreparable physical and psychological damage to children that were entrusted to your care. You godless freaks should be hanged.

Attached: 1560533330727.jpg (1024x837, 78K)

more like when they're four (or younger)
see

any doctor that does it deserves to feel bad, and a bullet

That looks like shit even ignoring the concept of the game

>$10,409 pledged of $22,000 goal

Attached: 1526203090848.jpg (240x193, 9K)

The devs are cucks.

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-165719_Discord.jpg (1440x243, 91K)

The Overton window has shifted sharply the left compared to just a few decades (or even just years) ago. What was considered reasonably mainstream conservative (like NOT thinking trannies are normal) is now "far right", and absolutely nuts far left politics (trannies are perfectly normal) is "mainstream liberal" now.

More to do with forcing a couple devs to apologize for saying toddlers shouldn't be getting sex change operations.

the smallest man shouts the loudest.

Voidpoint already got paid. 3dr is the one getting revenue from sales.

>western games

Lol

Attached: ftg.png (665x629, 400K)

Trannies are faggots, but most users here in Yea Forums are faggots too. Holy shit, imagine being assblasted over a fucking texture. You guys deserve to be hanged with the trannies.

>"Lettin' a black feller do yer wife? Well, if the old lady's havin' fun, who am I to deny her that? I reckon that feller's got a bigger one than me anyway. Besides, we gotta pay some back for that whole slavery bid'ness we did to them. Dutch raised me and I ain't his real son, so I'll raise my wife's son, whether he's black or white."
kek

based ed was right all along, he really had no son

Devs (blue) said thing. Thing bad. Clockwork Orange treatment for every dev for wrong think.

Attached: ionfury_devs.png (640x1090, 334K)

>channers are bigger crybabies than even the dreaded SJWs
Interesting.

>it's okay for trannies to go through discord history desperately digging up any mention of the word "trans" or "mental illness" to dogpile developers, dox them and get them fired
>it's not okay for normal people to leave a bad review when developers cave into the former crowd's demands

???

The Jax ending?

see

You must be retarded if you genuinely think that this is happening just because of a texture.

I'm pretty sure if a game had a joke at the expense of white people or something along those lines all of Yea Forums would be calling it SJW

nerfed shit to appease dark souls fans who came into threads flaming people over the game's (lack of) difficulty

vocaroo.com/i/s0DkhVp1CGFD

...and yet theres no proof, no source and it's been about 7 mins since this was posted.

Attached: 1566225158053.png (272x199, 35K)

>only argument is some made up dialogue

the entire game wasn't about calling people fag bags although that would be hilarious

review bombing a game for removing a texture you would never see is pointless, it's needlessly spreading negativity with no purpose

it already has trump jokes no one cared

>I want to save these children so bad before they turn into mutant child molesting monstrosities

Don't feel so bad, when the kid grow up and their lives are ruined they actually have two direct people they can blame and murder. 3 if you count the psychologist.

Attached: 1521070367908.jpg (466x610, 48K)

Kill everyone in this thread

These liberal fucks are doing this new dishonest trick where they pretend to be centrists for 2 reasons.

1. They won't be attached to a label (liberal/Democrat) they are forced to defend and stick to the morals and standards of which goes against their rules for radicals training. So instead claim being apolitical so you don't have to have a stance to defend on anything while continuing to mostly just attack the right. Its the most cowardly and passive aggressive shit I ever seen.

2. ....and this is what they are doing here. Claim to be centrist, claim that anti SJWs are just as bad as SJWs and thus by creating that false equivalency, no effort goes to stopping the SJWs who are the root cause issue because you muddy the waters by claiming all are bad. If all "sides" are "bad" what are you going to do? This mindset lets SJWs to continue.

>Get it on sale
Why? The version in stores now is the censored version. Pirating is the only way to get the original game that the devs intended.

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-165158_Discord.jpg (1439x257, 72K)

theres also twice as many reviews so is it jsut the same overwhelmingly possitive reviews with a few dumbs giving 0s for removing problematic content? It is isnt it? Gamers(tm)

Did they get fired?ц Well, go woke, go broke right?

The game used to be called Ion Maiden, it was very prevalent on Yea Forums

>yeah if you whine that you don't want newborn babies to be assigned as trans by their parents then maybe uhhh youre just a crybaby, ya'know?

GET WOKE BECOME A BESTSELLER
>Overwatch
>Battlefield 1
>Horizon: Zero Dawn
>Mortal Kombat 11
>Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
>Total War Three Kingdoms

OH NO NO NO INCELBROS HOW COULD THIS BE HAPPENING I THOUGHT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO GO BROKE >:(

Attached: 1.jpg (389x450, 19K)

not really no.

fucking based
i've said much worse on discord
hopefully no one finds out and takes down my duke maps :^)

Russian bots?

This, it’s only text LOL

Attached: 234FD56B-4D3C-4F76-8856-F0867605A679.jpg (800x600, 92K)

The purpose is that we oppose censorship. In all cases.

Guess I just like intelligence and integrity more than you do

Natural Selection, if their parents want their children to be a tranny, then so be it. They all will end up dying and only the stronger ones will live.

usually to straight white females.

What was censored?

Delete this right fucking now

was there not a resetera thread about a VA saying homophobic things?

The game has trump jokes no one cares. Yet another shitty whataboutism fail. Go fuck yourself.

Of course they get hurt when you set them up as your human shield!

Oh yeah, isn't MK11 selling really well. That was pretty surprising

Your ability to read.

yes really yes

It's been posted here literally 6 times a day for weeks, and intermittently for like 2 years before that. Always came up in Dusk / Amid Evil / Overload threads too. (But what about ion maiden) etc etc
>It is made by Duke nukem 3D devs.
No it is not. It's a fan made map pack / total conversion / by a development group called "Voidpoint" who have nothing to do with 3d realms at all. At some point 3d realms decided to pull a valve and sell some modder's work for $25. 3d realms is "publishing" it yes, but even then, 2019 3d realms is nothing like 1996 apogee / 3d realms

If you want the truth, people that reviewbomb it think they are some great free speech activists taking a stance within their heads, while in reality they are neckbeards getting upset over nothing.

says the triggered tranny who quoted 100 posts because of how triggered he got

Yea Forums seething

>changes things to appease tyrant
>"dude this isn't censorship"

>all shit games
like flies to shit. even disregarding political influence these games are simply not fun.

>it's another tranny trying to repurpose "triggered" and snowflake"
you can stop anytime now. its...it's just not happening.,

typo, me not a bot

discordapp.com/invite/3drealms

Feel free to chat with the devs. Ask them their opinions on bottom surgery for toddlers.

Most Americans have probably expressed similar things in private. Political correctness is much less popular than twitter would lead you to believe.

it wasn't censorship, it was a choice.

censorship implies it was done by force

>worked hard
>95mb

> he can't even use real dialogue to support his argument
U N H I N G E D

>huge multi-national putting millions in marketing
>selling well despite the bullshit
wow what a surprise

Why is it allowed that people can write reviews after playing the game for like 10 minutes, when it' s clear they just did to leave their comment?

thats clearly not the case. they do depend on sales, worked for free during 4 years

Attached: Clipboard(1).png (913x86, 17K)

Some soap bottle texture saying "Ogay" was changed into a generic bottle
A debug map with "fagbag" written on a wall and a scene with the main character saying "oh god a man with no dick" were deleted

You didn't just make a typo, you wrote a response that was completely unrelated to what I said.

yeah, whining that they removed 'ogay soap' really shows you're a bastion of intelligence and integrity

literal basedbean head
what did you expect

Some people posted some comments on the internet!

I think it was devs saying shit on a private discord that would be considered homophobic by retardera.
idk Jim talked about it in one of his recent streams.

>video games is art

big yikes

what part of review bombing something people put work into is integrity it sounds like bullying and being intentionally cruel

it's called supply and demand let me know when you're game gets this far nazi

Attached: EB5KDvHX4AEqUoe.jpg (719x724, 47K)

>scene with the main character saying "oh god a man with no dick"
That is not going to change, as confirmed by the developer. In case this isn't true, they just dug through their grave.

And yet this is literally the reason why they had to apologize, gulag their devs and pay 10k to some trans charity.

Ofcourse certain someone will say it's
>just all about the textures ?? :D LOL

I just don't get the 10 grand part. You could give them over a million and they would ask for more

Voidpoint, is that censorship?
youtube.com/watch?v=VomBuudIDsM

The GB line is still in the game but it's still sad to see them cave in to the pressure

>ow was just some game with people from all over the world at the start, now on decline
>bf1 was a shitshow and still is, got it pretty hard on the sales actually
> zero dawn was actually a good game and never got the problem other than 7v/ memeing about the wamen protag
> MK i haven't followed it, but it's a popular series and some of the redesigns are actually better
> Odyssey same as horizon and kang posting was fucking hilarious
> three kingdoms no idea

i fail to see your point user

I'm late to the thread, but I see alot of anons here buttblasted over a texture, just mod it back and there you go, no more tears.

>Dude trannies are fucking retarded and should be put down
>5 min later
>Dude trannies are awesome, everyone should be one! Here have $10k. Also I totally forgot to remove the word gay, whoops hehe it's gone now

HE GETS KEKED BY TRANNIES FOR FREE!

Attached: 1541657497506.png (1024x768, 280K)

I didn't mean to imply they did say anything transphobic, I'm on their side of the matter

Do you not see it in movies? tv shows? netflix / hulu / amazon (((originals)))? Do you truly not notice the """microaggressions""" against straight relationships in advertisements, all media forms, the pro-tranny, pro-gay, pro-anything-except-a-man-and-woman (unless it's interracial, that's okay) in every fucking single piece of modern "media" released in the past 5-10 years?

name 10

Yes.
Accompanied by the sales numbers and the collective tears of Yea Forums
Bitch.

Why should someone get positive reviews for something just because they put work into it? Thats not how the real world works.

>In North America, Mortal Kombat 11 was the best selling video game software for the month of April. This, along with Fortnite, contributed to digital game sales reaching over $8.8 billion in April. In June 2019, Mortal Kombat 11 surpassed the sales of Kingdom Hearts III, the best selling game of 2019 to date.

>Mortal Kombat 11 proceeded to be the best selling video game software in North America for the following month of May, for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The sales of the game is nearly doubled comparably to previous entries of the series.

sure, just make up whatever you want to fit your narrative

but that fits with the 90's, faggots were still considered abominations back then by the majority.

They wouldn't need a publisher in this case, and they wouldn't have to do what publisher says to do against their will even if they got one. If they are independednt from publisher, they deserve the flak. If they are not, they are not suffering from it, the publisher is.

That's just from review bombing incels

You know bubble boy. Companies may be going in a lot more your thinking friendly ways if you and your kin become relevant as a consumer base.

See, that's the difference between a faggot liberal and a normal, logical being. They don't give a fuck about your or others feelings.

>Its not being censored
>We are just removing offensive content
What exactly do they think censorship is?

Attached: image001.png (1152x500, 376K)

>ruining a child's life is the same as not liking a texture in a videogame

TEN

THOUSAND

DOLLARS

DOWN

THE

DRAIN

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: l o l.png (1270x1256, 592K)

I don't know anything about the tranny comment

they big manned the complainers by giving them money

just like a parent gives a crying child a toy

it wasn't a show of deference

This is not about the texture. I literally said this few posts ago. I know it's hard to be a russian but please do make an effort.

But that's what I said. it's selling well. Are you high?

It's punishing the publisher for not having the integrity to allow the developer to maintain their vision for the game and revising the content after the fact to appeal to absolute psychos who had no interest in playing the game anyway. If you let them take one inch, they'll take a mile.
All they have to do is restore the censored content and the negative reviews will stop.

unless their business model was some kind of royalties? also consoles are still in the works so i guess that was in danger as well?

See

i hope it paid for some kid's SRS :)

In 2019 too, you just can't say it on the internet

>Work on game for free
>Still censor your game and donate to trannies
Lol what a fucking cuck.

why should someone get negative reviews for something so inconsequential it basically doesn't exist

Based. Ofcourse this was ignored because it doesn't fit the hateful nazi and muh textures talking points.

NO REFUNDS

Attached: ECXEjptWwAA90U2.jpg (1517x441, 47K)

I stand by what I said. If they are independednt from publisher, they deserve the flak. If they are not, they are not suffering from it, the publisher is.

>make the main characters trans
these people are fucking hilarious
you could learn something about them Yea Forums

>appealing to people that had zero intention of buying the game anyway

Brilliant move.

>it's not censorship if we act like we want the gun to our head

Attached: 1529600656861 (2019_07_24 19_25_03 UTC).jpg (240x320, 21K)

dilate

slippery slope, it always starts small and it escalates to the point of things like child trannies.

All they had to do was ignore them, all they had to do was do a complete social media blackout, they could have left as winners on all sides, those 13 resetera trannies that bitch all day don't buy your games, they would have gotten bored and jumped at the next nontroversy.

But you failed.

>We promise no micro transactions
>sounds good I’ll support you
>Adds micro transactions after a few months
>you fucking liar
>Why are you so entitled, you’re bullying me even though I put all this work into this game
Rinse and repeat

Don't listen to a word Fred says.

ow wasnt as 'woke' until later on when they retconned their characters people liked for 2+ years as being gay/lesbian/trans/whatever
tracer and '76 come to mind.

>Say bad word
>Resetera: WTF TAKE THAT WORD BACK YOU FUCKING BIGOT OR WE WILL ALL BOYCOTT YOUR GAME
>Take word back and donate $10k to them
Thats censorship mate

ive yet to see anyone be outraged about the "joke"

>Your apology was ok, but you're not bent over far enough for me to accept it.
>Just a little bit more and our money is yours!

>duuuurrrrr me no like game so shit game it is uuururr

answer the question I asked first and I will answer yours.

id hate to be 3D realms right now

>lost the SJW audience
>lost the incel audience

lol

I don't see it as appealing to them, the amount of content removed was literally nothing

I see it as more of a fuck you move

what the fuck kind of perspective is that supposed to be? it looks like dogshit

3D Realms helped finance and develop some of the game early on I think but then Take Two picked up the publishing rights with R* developing the console ports and then later Max Payne 3

wow 10k
why would anyone appeal to these lunatics? what a fucking mindjob.

abortion is a good thing

Why do you idiots outrage over the wrong thing every time?
This game was pre-censored and watered down and made as pathetic and acceptable as possible from the get go.
steamcommunity.com/games/562860/announcements/detail/1676902239539040353

Attached: b22eb4c9b4b802d6d4fe6046a6071d27edf3f74d.jpg (455x639, 210K)

They are censoring the game because it is being forced on us. I want the fagbag dude and the OGay soap in my game. They are forcefully taking it out of the game I paid for. There is no option to leave it in.

REMEMBER ALL THE FAGGOTS DEFENDING THE SJW REDESIGN A WEEK AGO?

Attached: 5E2AD868-4AF2-4DA9-ABD1-772B6948B2B4.jpg (1078x1930, 808K)

If anything this proves that you should never get involved in this bullshit culture war in the first place. If people try to get you to remove shit for being problematic or degenerate or whatever buzzword just tell them to fuck off.

Yeah nobody at 3d realms should be taken seriously, they're fucking clowns. These guys need to 3drealms, hope they're not contractually bound to these fuckups forever.

You forgot
>Well you censored your game and donated $10k but we still won't buy your game you bigot.

female protag should have already lost them the incel audience, not this.

All these games responded to outrage by removing a load of content? That's how they got successful?

Attached: 3QlXwsD (2019_07_24 19_25_03 UTC).png (1080x1080, 172K)

It's not inconsequential. Texture is, pledging allegiance to trannies is not. They should suffer for it, and they should learn to not do it. That is the reason for them getting negative reviews.

Do you actually know what whataboutism is?

I'm not bothering to read this trainwreck of a thread when there's video games to be played

Well that's stupid, thanks.

the thing they removed is so inconsequential it might as well have not existed in the first place, a bit different than microtransactions

>Total War Three Kingdoms
>woke
what?!

t. zoomer

>So you are saying they should never have addressed it at all? Sometimes the best move is no move.
this is what i would've done if possible

Attached: 7167D287-939A-4993-A359-D0958B67CD9D.png (1145x697, 392K)

So fuck off this site and go play your games, retarded weeb.

The outrage mob only has power because people give it to them, so I'm glad I didn't give these devs any money.

>Literally nothing
Except it was literally something. No censorship is acceptable.

>It's not censorship if they "choose" to censor themselves!
>It's only censorship if the government does it!

You gotta wonder the IQ of people who argue this way. Like, "gotcha fucker! You're not using the definition of a word correctly! Now you legally can't be bothered by what's happening here!"

Attached: 1554535498075.gif (510x471, 2.82M)

this
game was always cucked

that didnt cost them 10 fucking k, hurting trannies punctured wound did.

I don't see it as a display of weakness though

I see it as fuck you we can afford to donate 10000 dollars because we don't give a fuck

That $10k must have cost them $100k easily, if not more. I still don't understand what 3drealms were thinking, is their PR person a fucking diversity hire retard?

Yes

When will they learn?

Attached: game developer.png (960x1600, 340K)

>You only hate the devs because they removed textures!!
Are there people ITT right this very second who unironically and without just farming for (You)s believes this?

It wouldn't be allowed to. The powers that be have a very clear bias for shit like this.

All I asked was if the game was worth buying over classic you fucking sperg

What the fuck does "ogay" mean?

I will never understand why the game developers and publishers keep pandering to these SJWs. It's like designing a bicycle and then marketing it to paralyzed and crippled.

West deserves to collapse

Hahaha, I bet you think Findom is "badass," too. "I can afford to give a camwhore half my paycheck."

>make the main character trans

Attached: 1566241428367.png (655x395, 9K)

she looks great here, sucks that they changed her.

Lol, we are reaching levels of cope not previously thought possible.

Liberals like to take arguments and mock them and break them to something extremely basic. Notice how they like to repeat your argument WiTh CaPs On And OfF acting like that actually refutes anything.

whats the issue here? isnt the game very moddable? make your own tittymonster character model and art.

>patch the game and make the main character trans!
>OFF WITH HER TITS!
Fuck these faggots.

wait

they found THAT "problematic"?

holy shit

Olay is a brand for beauty products. Ogay is that but with the word gay in it

he was too good for this world

its a pun on olay which is a lotion brand
they really should have just gone with a masturbating joke and called it JERK or something

Oh, gay

It kinda sounds like no gay and it's on a soap model so it implies that soap is used to wash the gay away?

see
probably 20k
i don't think THAT many people would've bought this thing.
based

Subnautica. It hurts even more when you realize music and sound are the best part of otherwise mediocre game.

are you being serious?

Attached: mario kek.jpg (492x534, 207K)

listen learn: don't listen to criticism that isn't related to gameplay of bug fixes, you darn goofed

Attached: DiWrHZFVAAAt-bG.png (1200x713, 627K)

yes that is how opinions work.

it shouldn't get negative reviews from asshurt political people, on both sides

giving a negative review for something as inconsequential as the thing in question was, is an overreaction from both sides whether it remains in the game or is removed

one contingent of people tanked the score over this inconsequential texture in comparison to the score being over 90 percent before hand

They really can't, tho.
I don't think you know how much of a hole that 3D realms is in

restoration patch when?

AAAAAH! BREASTS!!!

Attached: soi.png (261x215, 19K)

>caving to demands and giving out 10000 dollars
not giving a fuck

>not doing anything about demands
giving a fuck

Attached: poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 106K)

based
it would explain all the times i accidentally blow myself up with the grenade launcher or bowling bombs
right, just like you give your crying wife a black cock

jmaa.tv/trihard

>journalists
>not even once

Attached: thisiswhyimmakingthisgame.png (344x114, 4K)

>that is unfortunate
always cracks me up

Here's the archive
>a bit embarrasing looking back with 2018 glasses
>How far we've come!
web.archive.org/web/20180322155317/https://steamcommunity.com/games/562860/announcements/detail/1676902239539040353

Reminds me of this.

Attached: wildstar2.jpg (2444x707, 250K)

>check negative reviews
>vast majority of them are complaining about the devs being tranny-worshipping cucks

Have /pol/tards gone from "pander to SJWs and they'll tear you apart" to "pander to SJWs and WE'LL tear you apart"?

Attached: 14293541257.jpg (721x674, 40K)

i like the smug look of the new one. why cant we just have both as unlockables

how are trannies not nazis? at this point you are forced to bend the knee with them or you be unperson or be sent to some concentration camp

was it badass to just give hitler poland because 'we don't give a fuck'

Attached: 1561740413523.jpg (1111x597, 148K)

No ask the question I actually asked you based on your own words.

>Why should someone get positive reviews for something just because they put work into it? Thats not how the real world works.

They gave cz, not poland.

im totally going to try to create that concept art into a sprite

you were never promised the fagbag texture, or the ogay soap bottle, wrong, you misconstrued the point and failed to realize that was never a core feature of the game

Why did they even go with a publisher at all, they could of self published just fine.

You have to buy the game to leave a steam review

>trannies complain that /poltards/ have trannies
>/poltards/ complain about trannies even existing

Why won't they just fuck off already

Well yeah. They censored the game, and are receiving backlash. Do you think that that shouldn't happen?

>would have been better if it was more
SEE THIS IS WHAT I MEAN

>pirate game
>get to pic related
kek, how are you buyfags doing today?

Attached: ion fury 1.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

> I don't know how software works

New thread

Yea Forums and resetera are basically indistinguishable at this point. They always hate the same things and complain about the same shit. If you compare the resetera trending threads page and Yea Forums's front page, they're practically identical.

it is inconsequential it's a texture you'd never see

>jmaa.tv/trihard
Clown-World charlatans
based

Because they wanted to associate the game with the "team that made Duke Nukem 3D". Otherwise people would see it as a mod or something.

Why don't they just hatefuck

>people maturing over the course of fucking decades is censorship
dilate /pol/tranny
that said the very first iteration where she was sexualised but not a 100% bimbo was nice

how is transgenderism NOT a mental illness? they act like crazy people

I miss 90's babes.

Attached: pamela.jpg (595x800, 176K)

>WOOOOOOOOOOOW ONE SINGLE FUCKING SPRITE IS DIFFERENT WOW HAHAHAHAHAH

What was this replaced with?

it was literally an inconsequential texture you would never see

Why do you think consumers leaving negative remarks after developers changed something in a product they already purchased is bad?

I literally made a post that this is not about a texture. I wrote in a post that texture is inconsequential. Are you ok? Do you have brain damage?

It was in the game I bought. I want it to stay there. They are removing it, citing that it is offensive. That is literally censorship.

If it's inconsequential, then it didn't need to be censored.

New thread

Dear dev-sama. The point is to do what YOU consider or not offensive. If you censor things because some people told you THEY were offended, then you slurp cock at the local orgy bar.

a redpill dispenser

>These devs included a "problematic" thing! Review-bomb them!
>These devs removed a "problematic" thing! Review-bomb them!
>no no, you see, we're the good guys here! We just want devs to be able to express themselves!

Attached: ktavmds.jpg (719x711, 137K)

>fake everything
yeah wow so hot

A huge black dildo

The most ResetEra could do was 5 negative reviews. The shit only happened when 3D Realms decided to go completely SJW and take exactly the same opinion of the pedos of that site. The blame is all on the back of 3D Realms.

Doesn't matter. The only person who should be deciding that is me. I don't need the devs and Resetera getting together to decide what is too offensive for my eyes.

stay mad ;)

I actually hate this planet. Why can't people just enjoy things instead of being so obsessed with politics like this?

save it, dont update it, it must be preserved in its original state. Maybe people can turn it into a simple mod that ads what was censored.

>dog has hair
>you have hair
>you are dog
This is your reasoning

New thread

no I think the move trance need politics being willing to give someone 10000 dollars after being labeled a bigot makes that other person feel like a retard, it's fuck you money

Yes. If you purchase a game, and the developers change something about it you don't like, you can leave negative remarks. This is not rocket science. Should people just keep quiet, and let censorship happen?

>WAAAH WAAAAHHH WHY IS THERE NO BOOBIES WAAAH I LIKE TO DROOL OVER DIGITAL WOMEN WAAHHH

Because slippery slope has never been a fallacy. Unlike you, some people can see further than their nose.

there has to be an entire collage of people giving this kind of response to every single game they demanded to change and still not planning to buy it anyways

Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot

yes, just throwing people that call you a bigot 10000 dollars with no strings attached is a fuck you, it means they can afford to throw money around and it doesn't matter

You can't even fucking form a comprehensible sentence you're so pathetic.HOW THE HELL DOES THE OTHER PERSON FEEL LIKE A RETARD WHEN THEY MAKE YOU GROVEL AT THEIR FEET?