Death Stranding thread

So Yea Forums, how bad will it be?

Attached: Image_1566320756.jpg (720x398, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4cP-80Tdekw
youtu.be/tJ5GkdojhAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pee standing
wait people do this?
i always sit down to pee!?

Inb4 the estrogeneration complain about no sit down pissing

So bad Xcucks and Konami shills are still seething about the trailer 24 hours later.

You're either gay or a woman.

too much sóy

>pee standing while playing pee stranding
>on the PEEs5
so this is the power of playstation

makes less piss drops desu so less cleaning

s󠀀oyboy detected

>Muh detail and beautiful graphics!

Yet another boring movie game.

Attached: ugh.jpg (813x1200, 238K)

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG OUT

actual faggot over here

>Go to bathroom
>Carefully lift the toilet seat up
>Take a pee standing up just like Norman Reedus in Death Stranding™
>Make sure to clean up any drops or my wife and her boyfriend will kill me

Only Kojimabros know this feel

Attached: 1516743301996.png (800x750, 106K)

>Yong "I just make 10+ minute videos reading what another has already posted" Yea
>Sucking Kojimbo's dick

WHAT A TWEEEEEST

I'll be THAT user and ask for source on the gameplay video only to create some sense of social interaction

Kojima just needs to make sure walking around and climbing do not become monotonous, that is the only thing I am worrying about, the rest looks cool and interesting.

Attached: rin kajika.png (718x800, 814K)

Can't wait to pee in a circle with other anons online!

Attached: Death Stranding.png (1252x1402, 152K)

You know there are a million atari games to play. You know since you value gameplay so much.

I think it'll be fine. If you people think it looks so shitty, just don't buy it. I can't imagine making endless threads about something I don't like, like some people on here.

>Hideo Kojima's Pee Standing
>Formerly Sony's Death Stranding

Attached: 1559310772988.jpg (640x480, 140K)

youtu.be/4cP-80Tdekw

That's not how it works, the world isn't a hugbox for babies. We're going to voice our opinions no matter what. If nobody has negative opinions, nothing improves. Fuck you.

Thank you.

Don't forget
"EA bad!"
"Lootboxes bad!"
"CDPR good!" *GLUG GLUG GLUG*

Fuck you the game looks like shit. Fucking faggot.

*hnnnnnnnnggggh*

Attached: 1565975999204m.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

Thank you user, couldn't have said it any better. Can't believe people want to pay $60 for movies now.

No problem

Me too because I'm lazy and I like to have a comfy sit down piss. Really baffles over guys when you tell them.

Unironically this. How to make the walking fun is going to be challenge tho. I hope 30 years of making games pay off him on this one.

>used to watch Yongyea pre-TPP release
>would post hour long "analysis" videos
>would shit on Pythonselkan's theories
>Pythonselkan turned out to be mostly right

Have the Death Stranding analysis wars started yet?

Attached: 1488251521669.png (1920x1076, 3.22M)

Looks like everything I liked about MGSV distilled down and set with what looks like a good and unique story.

No people are too busy shitting on it to analyze any of it

if you're peeing outside you can't really miss...

holy goshdarn based!

Attached: 1557037625629.png (299x68, 43K)

'memba Postal 2? I 'memba.

I pee sitting down at home because it's comfy, but standing in public because those places are absolutely disgusting unless there's a ton of people coming in and out, then i have to wipe the seat because I can't take a piss with people staring at me

>He sobbed to himself for the 172nd time

This game is a multi-million dollar troll.

I pee sitting down if I have to take a fat ogre shit.

Already did it 20 years ago

Attached: 1461545658619.jpg (1024x768, 125K)

I have to be careful when I'm shitting so my dick doesn't touch the inside of the toilet, I can't imagine how disgusting would it be if I sat down to pee

Attached: 1565223235880.jpg (150x150, 12K)

Nobody gives a shit what you have to say though because there's no objective truth behind your opinions, the only situation a Kojima game can flop is if it's more bugged than Mass Effect Andromeda.

kojima could piss into yingyea's mouth and he'd still make a video sucking his dick

What the fuck? Does your dick corve way off in a certain direction?

>pee standing
uh oh. its twitter rage time, bigots

there was like hundreds games where you can pee and nobody cares, but now exclusive sony movie has it so everyone loses their fucking mind

Attached: pizzacat.png (317x317, 180K)

It will be absolute ludo

Why does a serious game need a pissing mechanic?

death stranding? more like piss standing

What's the point? Why is this a mechanic? Does it do anything?

It's just really big, not bragging. Don't fall for the dicks are important meme, i'm a virgin neet

Attached: 1566190036549.jpg (303x314, 56K)

Because there's no one around to tell Kojima "don't do that, it's retarded" anymore. This is the man who wanted to put a two week long boss fight into a game.

>horse balls shrink in cold weather!
>you can pee while standing up!
So these are the announcements that western fans stand up and applaud at... woah.........

>watching livestream with friends
>"Oh wow you can pee!"
>"oh man that's the kojima production logo on the building"
>non stop laughing when sam falls down
>"ahahaha shake the bee bee"
>mfw "this game is looking amazing isn't it user?"
I want to look forward to this game because I try to look forward to most games that don't look downright awful or attempts and stealing everything in my bank account but something about all the following Death Stranding has feels so weird, as if the people who are all clamoring for it would just be clamoring for just about anything else if it received the same amount of marketing

Attached: 1561125442637.png (689x721, 830K)

kojima drones operate on a level of consciousness called 'POO POO PEE PEE'

I haven't seen it marketed more than any other game. Is it too hard to believe they just like the gimmicks and interactivity which have been a staple of all Kojima games since at least MGS3?

this game is so bizarre

I have to sit down to pee because for whatever fucking reason when I pee the piss goes in two different directions

Attached: 1546633008116.gif (300x300, 659K)

Sound design in MGSV was so great that I enjoyed simply running and here it seems even better so I will probably enjoy the game. Also there is zero chance that anything in the game will be as obnoxious as helicopter waits/rides from mgsV so I will most likely enjoy the game

>if it received the same amount of marketing
It isn't feasible for DS to have the amount of marketing something like CoD/AC have. It's just that what is revealed in a way it's revealed is interesting enough for people to pay attention to over and over again. The finished product won't be convuluted, from what we know you can guess how most of the game will go, but so far it's something like getting interesting by themselves yet context dependent to understand anything scenes from all over a movie.

Anyone wonder if THIS isn't hte social media experiment kojimbo was talking about?
Not Death stranding itself, but the fact that he can make a game like death stranding and still have people put their hopes in it instead of laughing like the obvious joke it is?

Stop masturbating.

Marketing doesn't equate to a lot of ads on tv. They showed a video entirely dedicated to Kojima before he even walked into the room for god's sake.

I really hope this thing flops just so I can see Yong try to damage control the game.

>/dsg/: Fairy Ring Edition
>You can eat the mushrooms, but...it's better if you dry them first

If that joke goes over your head, then there's probably still hope for you, so don't be too distressed

it will be fucking game of the decade. if it wouldnt be made by kojima everyone on here would praise it.

*and not PS4 exclusive ::)

haha DEATH STANDING

>Death Stranding
More like Pee Standing :D

You sound like someone so fat his knees can't support him standing for 10 seconds.

That happens after you cum

I've never stood to pee unless it was in a crowded public place and/or stalls were taken.

Kojima isn’t that smart so no

it fantasy. Just turn your brain off bro.

Sitting while peeing master race.
There is no aiming required. You don't make disgusting pee sounds, since it's usually hitting the side of the bowl first.
It's faster, too, since it takes more time to lift the seat, unzip, flop out, aim, then pee, compared to just dropping trou, sitting down and peeing.

YOU CAN PEE??????? IN THIS VIDEOGAME????????

THIS IS JUST LIKE THAT TIME WHEN RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2™ HAD REALISTIC HORSE TESTICLE MECHANICS! TOTALLY NOT A MARKETING PLOY! I'M EXCITED BROS I JUST PREORDERED!!

Attached: 1517584031445.gif (413x243, 51K)

>pee standing
ugh, I hope you guys don't do this.

Attached: teekyuu330.jpg (1900x3000, 768K)

The only beautiful part are the character models. The terrain looks like shit.

go away girly
this is the 4channel tree house
that means no girls aloud in

Okay, this is the comment that pushed me.

Death Stranding is not just a game. It is going to be an artistic experience. A blissful piece of macabre art. It is going to put you in a sense of ennui mixed with awe. It is going to make you feel like you are inside the game.

To me, the urinating mechanic is just another step towards the greatest, most immersive artistic experience of all time. And I, for one, can not wait.

That shit was great, haven't laughed that hard in weeks. After laughing at everyone sucking kojima's dick and them literally making a trailer for him, he says that he will show gameplay. First thing shown is 30 secs of camera going around a guy then he pisses on the ground. How can anyone take him seriously after that is beyond me.

go away tranny
this is the Yea Forums tree house
that means no trannies allowed

Standing up to pee is great. I only sit down to pee if I have to take a shit. Are there retards who seriously sit down to pee all the time?

I would assume they do it to mask the sound, some people can't stand being noisy while peeing, as in the sound of a stream down the toilet's center.

You know you cab just pee standing in the stall

Isn't that sexist though?

>Piss and shake
>Get back to PC
>Sit down
>Feel a tiny amount leak into pants

what.. why

That's fucking retarded. Everyone should know when you are peeing and taking a dump.

>Multi-million dollar game so I can pee as some C-list actor in a meme openworld
Jealous that he was able to convince Sony if this. That's a lot of money down his pocket, rent free

You can't just shake it, you gotta dab.

Attached: images(7).jpg (259x194, 9K)

my pp is too smol and I have to sit down, I hate it ; _ ;

So you aim for the inner side of rhe bowl. What kind of micropenis do you have where you can't hold it and aim?

It won't flop sadly. It will be the next Uncharted 4. Sell millions of copies and be praised for the graphics and story, while conveniently they'll say gameplay and fun don't matter when you bring it up.

Is just a wild guess, if I want to be silent I don't aim for the puddle.

This nothing to do with kojima or being a ps exclusives.
Cope harder.

No, after a certain size, toilets aren't big enough for your dick to not touch it. It's rather disgusting.

Yep, some public toilet's have weird shapes which may not even give enough space for an average sized dick to not touch inside.

>Death Stranding is not just a game. It is going to be an artistic experience. A blissful piece of macabre art. It is going to put you in a sense of ennui mixed with awe. It is going to make you feel like you are inside the game.
To me, the urinating mechanic is just another step towards the greatest, most immersive artistic experience of all time. And I, for one, can not wait.

Attached: 1365621196423.png (264x240, 115K)

Its plot centric, when we pee we create a "strand" connecting our body with the mother earth, we give our information part of our very essence back to what's around us and it takes that and creates new information in the form of the mushroom, It would be hilarious if when other players come across mushrooms you have generated through your strand connection with earth if they gained knowledge about your current save state through some psuedo scientific psilocybin trip/information transfer

if you weren't a manlet that can rest his dick on the seat like on a shelf you'd sit down too

It looked really fucking boring
I'm sick of all this manufactured hype, they have showed literally nothing of the game for years, except this pitiful walking simulator sequence.
Why are people shilling this game so hard

>he says that he will show gameplay.
>guy starts peeing
>Yea Forums retard now thinks the game is nothing but a pee sim

>walking simulator sequence
>Reedus gets to walk in game
>Yea Forums retard now start calling the game walking simulator too

You'd think unveiling gameplay after so long, they would actually show the game's gameplay.
And they did, it's literally a walking sim, with patented pretentious KojimaTM S T R A N D
NEW GENRE
REVOLUTION

Nope. He said he will show more later. First was the walking simulator now is the peeing simulator and next will be another one

I wonder if they'll let you piss on downed enemies?
I wonder if there will be an achievement for it

Attached: file.png (910x621, 483K)

It makes sense to me that we've mostly seen just walking. The bit of melee combat in the first gameplay video looked stiff, magnetic, and repetitive. And even that small glimpse of gunplay wasn't remarkable either.

Attached: 1564507948690.png (755x756, 29K)

Don't shake the baby simulator
That animation falling down the ledge was so fucking bad

You are either a short 12 year old or an actual midget if this is the case
t.5'7

What game

>Don't shake the baby simulator
I forgot this one. It will bee a lot of simulations

Do you pee in the shower, Yea Forums?

>Never play the game
>"Dis wil b game of da yeer!!!!"

>Someone actually plays it & says he doesn't like it.
>"Dats jus you opinion!!!"
youtu.be/tJ5GkdojhAw

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-153657.png (1280x720, 716K)

Yea Forums pees only in the sink

I SIT DOWN WHEN I PEE

No, I usually just pee in the toilet while I'm waiting for the water to warm up. Not a matter of principle, just patience.

Of course, standing up and pulling my pants all the way down when peeing is the best.

THERE'S NOTHING THAT CRAZY 'BOUT ME

Are you sittin down? But not makin brown?

I only piss outside.

That's how i water my garden

If you rest your dick on the seat you won't piss into the toilet but instead onto the back compartment.

Just because you can't piss standing up

Nigger what. Is this bait?

Attached: 1489640664090.jpg (289x355, 9K)

a solid 6/10

I would call you a newfag but more people need to know and play postal 2

>make a thread to discuss a game.
>Yea Forums instinctively decides to shitpost, having a feminine pissing contest.

Attached: 1555855690176.jpg (700x913, 80K)

>Go to the bathroom when there is a queue
>Make sure to piss right in the water all the way
>Come out and smile at the next person
Feels chad

That's just how interesting pee stranding is

why do threads made about this fucking eceleb not get instakilled
no-one's even linked a video of the game, just videos of this nigger reacting to shit

Damn that's a weak piss stream.
Who /highpressure/ here

The thread I about the game, not Yong you seething Faggot.

His thumbnail just shows how hilariously bad it will be.

Oh I'm sorry, I wasnt aware that only positive opinions are allowed. Next time you want to shill for Kojimbo just say it.

>make a thread to discuss a game.

That's what you get when all what's memorable from your own gameplay reveal is that you can fucking pee standing. That's it, the game play in so bland and uninteresting/unoriginal that people make it all about the memes inside a fucking game.

This shit will be praised as a second coming of Christ and then forgotten after 4-5 days when every news outlet and streamer play through it once to jump into another flavor of the month.

I legitimately went to a couchsurfer's house where he had a sign in the toilet saying "please sit to pee".

Guy was like 6'3 and full of muscles

KOOOOJIIMAAAAA

the master of marketing

A friend of mine once said I had an impressive stream while pissing in a bar bathroom.

Me too, but that's because of bladder issues. Used to piss standing up.

I definitely need to see more, and if traveling can have interesting random moments just on the way. When he was climbing that ladder, its a lot of nothingness. I assume the bike isn't something you can use everytime, or you need to repair it, or you HAVE to bring it back or make a brand new one.

>with other anons online
Theres no actual multiplayer, user.

His dick is just bigger than yours.

This.
When I take a shit I ball up a little tp and make a buffer between by dick and the bowel.

Why, yes, I do sit down to pee. How could you tell?

Del Tacos voice actor is shit

>Your BB helps you survive and you get attached to it.
>Autistic QT who uses the ghost of her miscarried baby to power her electronics by breastfeeding and holding it.

Pure unadulterated kino.

Attached: 1566219549813.jpg (600x676, 154K)

If you're in yours or a friends bathroom this is correct. Even with 100% perfect aim the force of the urine hitting the water from a standing height will cause small droplets to splash out of the bowl and onto the surrounding floor/walls/furnishings. It's just a courtesy to not urinate on someone else's things and/or your own things. In public though, it doesn't matter. I don't even put the seat up if I'm in public.

>need to piss
>sit down and play phone game
Refute this

Attached: kiss my ass.gif (376x340, 647K)

IT'S NOT A WALKING SIMULATOR, ITS ART

I don't think it will be bad but i feel that it will have ZERO replay value. It will be fun for the first 6 trips and then it will become stale and be a boring experience in the same way that MGSV was

I only pee outside

Omg you can pee in the game? Woooow this is so detailed!! THANK YOU KOJIMA

Attached: images (2).jpg (574x406, 32K)

>Pee Stranding
woah

i tried to lure them with a gears 5 thread yesterday, they are completely gone from here, it's probably pc gamers or switch players

I very rarely pee while standing because when I need to go to a toilet, I pretty much always have to shit too.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Death Stranding. The gameplay is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of biological science most of the mechanics will go over a typical gamer's head. There's also Kojima's Jewish outlook, which is deftly woven into his greed - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Torah literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the walking segments, to realize that they're not just mechanically interesting- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Kojima truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Kojima's existencial catchphrase "The human body is considered 70% water. I consider myself to be 70% film," which itself is a cryptic reference to his impossibly high amounts of low testosterone energy. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion Kojima's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Senator Armstrong tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Y j st n w