Are weeb games mainstream now?

Attached: images (2).jpg (640x480, 42K)

Maybe some of them like p5 and nier, but mostly still no.

Those are movies, not games. Pic related would be a better example.

Attached: sekirosdtboxart.png (408x480, 310K)

Neither of them are movie games. Games like the last of us are movies games, the two in OPs pic both have a reasonable amount of interactive game play.

Wrong

They've been for a while now.

Attached: IMG_20160918_201634928.jpg (2340x4160, 1.61M)

No. My normie coworkers are "gamers" and don't know what anything about Nier or Persona.

Nah they're moviegames champ.

>mainstream now
>now

I hate zoomers so much. If you knew a thing or two about the 5th and 6th gen of consoles you would know weeb games have always been mainstream.

Your normie coworkers sucks dicks

>You have to like my weebshit for me to accept you in my hobbies
Those games suck shit, it's probably best people don't know about the,

Tell me something I don't know. I have to hide my power level constantly..

Final Fantasy 7 really opened the floodgates for real. Toonami too, but that's not vidya.

>Weeb = Japanese

You absolute moron
You fucking bumbling retard
You legendary pissant
You uncultured philistine
You massive twat
That's not weeaboo at all
Fuck off
Fuck your thread

>1/6 games is weebshit.
user no.

get with the times grandpa
the old meaning of weeaboo has nothing to do with the current popular usage of it

those games are weeb tho
only nintendo is not weeb

Bend over kiddo I'm going to fuck you in the ass

Fuck off weeb

If P5 isn't a movie game, nothing is.

Attached: 1551810711207.jpg (738x302, 106K)

Jesus fucking christ

Yeah, that looks about right. Every second mandatory too. Can't wait to rewatch it all AND MORE in The Royal.

Nah, normies still hate anime.

with so many people watching dragon ball super and my hero academia i doubt it.

but pewdiepie and elon musk love anime

Only when it's dubbed, it's fine.

No, they're still niche games

Explain this, then.

Attached: Reddit loves anime.png (339x238, 7K)

cope

Post games with too MUCH soul. This game's map design suffered because of it.

Attached: fab1b64b9c2e254da8af782859fb2b37640ab228.jpg (616x353, 47K)

After going through all that you never read the obvious prompt telling you how to skip them?

This,zoomers BTFO

there are even jap normies who prefer dubbed-in-english anime depending on the anime.

Anime fans =/= Furfags

Normalfags like to pretend they like anime and say how nerdy they are for liking shit like OPM but show them anything even remotely risque like klk and they'll act like you're hitler incarnate.
That being said, this is a troll thread made to repost the same troll image over and over again, and OP is a faggot.

The other 99% of them are still niche, have no marketing and only for absolute permavirgins, so no.

Those aren't really weeb games. Shit like neptune or senran is.

>I get all of my information from reliable anonymous shitposters and mimic their behavior and ideas: the post

They have been since the beginning, Mario and Sonic are Japanese.

The game is 100+ hours long. The whole appeal is that it's half VN and half RPG

Well, there are tiers of weeb stuff. There's stuff with an anime style and anime tropes, and then there's genre work that's usually heavy on the pandering. Think the difference Nier, which actually has a very moderate amount of fanservice versus the senran games. I mean, there are games that still fall between the cracks that aren't the former, like stranger of sword city, but for the most part, this is the divide.
Keep in mind that Yea Forums hosts many people who enjoy games from the latter category, which sort of colors what they think is weeb and incidentally how other games should center their content

>Mario and Sonic
>weeb
what is weeb again

Why do people keep responding to shitposting images

i thought the whole appeal was why do today what you can put off till tomorrow.

I played and finished both of those games. Guess which one I regret wasting my time on?

JRPGs have always been somewhat popular, even among people who don't watch anime or anime outside the big shounen shows.

BUT anime is more mainstream now than ever and there's more and more zoomers discovering anime and shitting up anime communities.

i just had diarrhea so it's all lubed up for you

blame those e-celebs who love pretending to love anime

Attached: elon-musk-elonmusk-elon-musk-is-a-weeb-and-has-49648914.png (500x614, 87K)

half true
Not all, but this trend grow.

I always thought anime "communities" were shit. during my early days of discovering anime as a kid i just wanted to discuss it with people who's heads weren't up their own ass but that proved to be more difficult than i thought.

>elon musk
>e-celeb

>REAL anime is fanservice and risque
you're not better than any normalfag

Gaia online was bad, but "anitwitter" is somehow worse.
Elon, pewdiepie, all these faggots who are just trying to look cool to appeal to the zoomies.

haha i read that in a caveman's voice :)

Not what I said retard but thanks for your contribution, go leak spittle somewhere else.

2017 was a good year for weeb games. Still amuses me that these games (especially P5) keep making people seethe here on Yea Forums

No. Anyone who says otherwise is a desperate shill to whore out the medium to normies.
t. Been following anime since the 90's

Attached: 5247802.jpg (638x696, 155K)

Will P5R fix the everything? Will they make Futaba more of a character this time instead of just being imouto fetish fuel?

Attached: 1529738270510.png (245x484, 199K)