Remember me?

remember me?

Attached: Sekiro_.jpg (280x350, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven-Branched_Sword
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fondly

Yes, how could I forget From's best game?

Attached: Sekiro Cinegrid.jpg (4000x4055, 3.52M)

What do you get when you combine mediocre action with mediocre stealth? The answer is medio- what? Miyazaki worked on this?! Well then I guess it's a FUCKING MASTERPIECE!

I remember your 3 standout bosses and what mediocre sludge the rest of the game was.

Shallowko is already forgotten.

of course. the divine dragon fight was pure kino.

*cricket noises*
*tumbleweed rolls past the thread*

HESITATION
IS
DEFEAT

Fighting Demon of Hatred now. Once you get the tricks to avoid and hit is it fun as fuck.

The Sakura Dragon is...different. I believe fountainhead palace and the nobles and okami warriors do represent something of the japanese culture. The dragon itself is not only with a missing arm just like Sekiro and Sculptor but is using a sword that is considered Japan's national treasure.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven-Branched_Sword

Only the japanese can explain the mythology and lore of this game in its correct dimensions, because it looks like something else.

Attached: Chiljido.jpg (1600x1200, 963K)

Got it yesterday, love the atmosphere.
i'm getting my ass handed to me but i'm slowly getting better.

Still waiting on that easy mode. THEY OWE IT TO US.

yes still waiting/hoping for dlc

FROM has to respect us. We are the consumers.

Let's be honest here, Hackyzaki has never made a single good game.

Attached: uh oh.png (425x1198, 255K)

Reminder that people don't discuss Dark Souls either. They just shitpost about which one is the best.

>Seven-Branched_Sword
I'm a bit sad it wasn't Moonlight Greatsword. Would be 10 times more KINO.

Attached: DD_wall.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

Yeah, you were almost a Dark Souls 2 tier letdown.

REEEEE, whatever direction I go to, there's some miniboss raping me up and down.

Sekiro is the best action game I've played this year.

Calm down and explore more.

Attached: Sekiro.png (318x392, 150K)

>mediocre action
not true.
>mediocre stealth
true.

Any game that interlaces the length and speed of your button press to select through an array of sword swing types is trying pretty fucking hard to give depth to its action.

And stealth is something thats always available outside of most bosses. Once the time turns to night though you can really fuck things up. Though its still a side feature as it aint nothing more than a way to travel fast.

I know I gave a (you) to shit tier bait, but at least now people new to the thread can get the taste of it out of their mouths

Whole game is an insane expression of design, as long as your consistency trying to be the most badass ninja as you can be, and you havent traded your faith away to mashing parry, thee game calls out your progression multiple times throughout the game. Even when i went slow and discovered all the bosses I found enemies that new all my tricks so they could teach me new ones.

Losing at the last second in an intense boss fight is something less regretful that beating a boss without learning everything within combat they were there to teach you.