Why is this game so long? wtf

why is this game so long? wtf

Attached: 5a159bea14985_FinalFantasy7RemakereleasedateUPDATESonymakebigreveal661107.jpg (620x420, 70K)

If you think that's long, you should see my dick.

well?

20 ~ hours played casually. Not unremarkable or even that long for a JRPG.

It's really not that long compared to most JRPGs, and it has a really snappy pace. Most people will probably finish it in about 35-40 hours their first time, assuming they're not rushing it. Most games in the genre at the time were closer to the 50-60 hour mark unless you were Dragon Quest VII, in which case clear your fucking calendar for the next few months.

>Dragon Quest VII
>Clear your calendar
Why?

Just enjoy the ride bro, who cares about the length of the game as long as it's good.

sex jokes are never amusing but this was an exception

Got like ~25 hours my first time, and that includes the golden chocobo sidequest
granted that didn't even take an hour to do now that people know how to reliably get a gold every time

Here's why.

Attached: hltbdwvii.png (1324x956, 415K)

Not him, but how long is the ps1 dq7 compared to the 3ds remake (that supposedly adds a good amount of stuff)?

This site is honestly a meme though. On all the RPG games I've checked it they have it listed like 20 hours more than what I played to accomplish the same. And that's not me trying to brag that I do manage to do the same quicker, I just think the numbers on there are really bloated.

The same site has DQVII on the DS polled at around 70 hours. Apparently the DS version cut out some of the early-game tutorial stuff and sped up battles, but I don't know much about either version.

Attached: 1543564372415.jpg (596x900, 87K)

it should still last 80-100h on average on the 3DS for the main story. a bit more for bonus content.

I only played the PS1 version and I had the normal story content done around the 100h mark (taking my time tho, did mess around with side-stuff), and by the time I maxed all classes and did everything, my save looked like this.

Attached: mem1.jpg (768x576, 138K)

Is this a game's scenario?

This is the complete collection of reports they wrote down when they tried to measure my dick.

now how long is that when you play the game using an emulator to speed up the slow as shit (and frequent) combat every dragon quest game has?

>saving PS1 games on a PS2 memory card

>he doesn't copy his ps1 saves to a ps2 memory card and then export them with uLaunchELF
cringe

What game does that Pikachu-looking icon represent? I recognize it, but can't put my finger on it.

it's not long. maybe you just need to git gud?

t. Sephiroth

fuck off

That's because it goes off of average time. More than likely most people on here a better at games than the average person so that's why you can beat it quicker.

I also beat games quicker than the time listed there but I do use the site to see how long random RPG's are if im in the mood to buy something new that i don't know about.

I'm in the middle of the 2nd attack on shinra HQ going through the tunnels and shit, how much longer do I have?

Not much longer at all.
Once you see "End of disc 2" then you're basically done with it. Disc 3 is only for the final area/boss and giving you time to do some endgame stuff (ruby/emerald weapons)

SEPHIROTH

>Blaze through FFVII like it's nothing
>FFIX and X feel like forever
What the fuck

It's the last "dungeon" before the point of no return on disc 3

There's only one dungeon after that.

1/10
apply yourself