F

F

Attached: americankrogan.png (400x400, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/eR8OTk0ol1aj/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn. At least he is on bitchute.

Ironically I was just looking for the tamest video on his channel, the one where he talks about how foreign language videogames helped him learn so many languages.

Ah damnit, I thought he really died. w/e, he was a fucking cretin. Wish the rest of them got deleted as well.

oh wow, RIP

kek what a bitch

Attached: 1555243870627.png (1436x1108, 760K)

Nice free speech you got there, America.
>inb4 youtube is a private company
You're nothing but a bootlicker.

I really enjoy flagging every video he puts out. I was the kid who would "taddle" on people to the teachers for the most minor of offenses. It feels amazing to do it and have your will enacted upon others while barely having to lift a finger. I can't wait until the government makes hate speech illegal in my country. I'm going to have a field day reporting every one of you to the police for offending me.

You don't get your "will enacted" you're just being a useful idiot performing free labor for a major corporation's benefit.

I consider it charity work. Almost like being a janitor on Yea Forums but i actually can make people lose their livelihood. It is also sexually stimulating

>I swear guys I’m not a racist
>makes like 20 videos specifically about race
Look, his videos are interesting, but he should have known better than to fuck with YouTubes nazi content policy

I drown puppies and kittens in the river for fun LOL

That is going to be a yikes from me. Puppies didn't do anything to deserve that. Nazis and racists do deserve to die of starvation in the streets though. Sorry bud.

>taddle
Pretty sure it's tattle.

I wonder why he has such a preference for Krogans

I also put cats in a microwave.

It’s so fun watching them writhe in agony and hearing their screams.

K R O G A N
R
O
G
A
N

I've never heard of this person, fuck off e celeb loving cunts.

This.

Being a /punk-ass bitch/ is based. I was even a hall monitor in school.

Late for class and try to run? Not on MY watch. I even made things up just to cite all the students I didn't like?

I am not even an SJW I could give a shit about fags or trans-rights. I still have my ResetERA account and will not hesitate to deplatform people for no other reason than fuck gamers and fuck video games.

Attached: 1467671316152s.jpg (213x250, 9K)

Uncalled for bro. I knew Nazis were bad but this is a whole new level of bad.

Nazis love dogs and cats. I do it to spite them.

American Krogan is the type of idiot who would think autists are the next evolution of humankind because some of them are good at one thing and have higher IQs. Just look at his DOOM Eternal video for the extent to which this retard will employ mental gymnastics and reaching to try and satisfy his conclusions. It's really kind of sad how close to the strawman of the angry gamer incel he is.

>Comparing a youtube channel to animals
I didn't realize pixels on a screen were that important to you user

God, that red dead 2 video was awful. And people actually swallowed that shit up.

I thought his vids were a way of saying that he was openly racist

what happened?

Good riddance, watching this faggot's videos make the viewer literally lose IQ points.

Faggot if true

>wtf why is the guy who was raised by an anarchist with communist sympathies more socially progressive than the people around him wtf
Good riddance, the fucking retard.

Attached: 1541573309241.jpg (747x574, 26K)

based

>>makes like 20 videos specifically about race
So we're not allowed to talk about race at all now lest we be racist?

>Youngblood review
Takes offense on how the game portrays Nazis in a bad light (as if any other media did otherwise), and then stops talking about the game altogether and instead boasts the virtues of Nazi Germany, on how it was really heaven on Earth.

>Battlefield V review
Idealizing history bad!!! But he LOVES to do just that, "oh, old timey America, when men were men, women stayed in the kitchen and minorities knew their place" "oh, the paradise that was NSDAP Germany".

>Doom Eternal trailer discussion
It makes fun of SJW rethoric, that means that it's totally a call of arms for white men to "retake" the West from the invaders and their enablers (Jews). The demons are totally an allegory for immigrants. Yes, a game made by openly leftist developers would definitely have a "message" that could be interpreted like this.

MY NAME IS

SHAKE ZULA, THE MIC RULA THE OLD SCHOOLA
YOU WANNA TRIP?
I'LL BRING IT TO YA

Attached: smash_ultimate_dlc_leak__real__by_gizmo_dork_dd1hazk-250t.jpg (431x250, 19K)

damn
sjw faggots like speedonvhs and adamantium got him

"This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy prohibiting hate speech."

why the hell he use a Krogan as a persona.

Don't forget Red Dead Redemption 2. That one was definitely the funniest.

>Yes, a game made by openly leftist developers would definitely have a "message" that could be interpreted like this.
You know, the writers of The Man in the High Castle made Nazi Germany look really cool and utopian as well, completely by accident.

bitchute.com/video/eR8OTk0ol1aj/

F
Joos mad

lmao. what a fucking bitch

fuck
F

Attached: 1470909968431.jpg (321x460, 84K)

What you say is not only false, it's calculated lies.

You either play the game to win or you play it to lose. Repeat lies often enough with enough people, and everyone believes it. You don't actually want to win this "culture war", do you?

What is false?

LMAOing @ MAGAtards who think they're going to win the culture war. We literally have every single institution in this country on our side. Every single thing you do will be censored and outlawed in a decade.

Attached: 1553581162357.png (708x708, 251K)