This game has soul

>This game has soul
>Can you elaborate on that?
>...It has soul

Attached: file.png (636x773, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wabi-sabi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>so inhuman he can't grasp concepts without it being programmed in to him how to detect soul
>soul HAS been explained roughly as how close the game gets to the artist's original vision
TRUE NPC mind

>This game is based, kino and comfy

Attached: 15534561235.png (617x673, 139K)

>Concept is hard to grasp
They just have them. You would feel it when every design decision is chosen to bring an overall great experience.

You can't describe the soul user, you feel the soul, you sense it. You know like an actual soul ffs.

>NPC can't grasp the concept of soul
newsflash

>my cat died, that's sad
>can you elaborate?
>it's sad

Is OP a bugman or a psychopath? Was he born incapable of experiencing genuine feelings or did the world beat it out of him? Poor guy.

>old game good, new game bad for completely inconsequential and trivial reasons

There you go.

>this game reminds me of my childhood causing my brain glands to secrete dopamine and other good brain chemicals
>Soulful indeed.

>
Sorry your last thread failed, sport.

>soul HAS been explained roughly as how close the game gets to the artist's original vision
Absolute brainlet take, holy shit.

Attached: potatolet.png (703x911, 76K)

The game has mechanics that are the product of geniune good ideas created by developers with inspiration and talent. The final product is made with some degree of understanding what the player does, and makes it fun.

Compare to a game designed from the ground up to sell lootboxes or cash in on a new craze.

>wojak meme spouter is also retarded

Zoom zoom!

>i don't feel anything at all
congratulations on being that %

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wabi-sabi

This

I'd belive that if you soultards didn't freak out when a game gets remastered and the creators say the remaster is closer to what they wanted to do.

It has Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

Just play the fucking game like it's supposed to, fucking faggots. God damnit why Americans are such morons

So it's a good game. Just say that then, you meme-loving npc.

>cannot comprehend the concept of SOUL until someone spoonfeeds it to him in the coldest and most clinical way possible, thus missing the point.

Attached: 1564620944556.png (500x455, 241K)

Often times they really aren't, they get censored to fit the current era or changed or made easier because brainlets complain about getting filtered too much. The animation and expressions also tend to get lazier with higher graphics

This. Soul is authentic and has natural flaws I would add. Soulless is over-manyfactured shit made for the masses with the expectation of its success based off of trends and data