Here's your boxart, bro

Here's your boxart, bro.

Attached: ECXF97BW4AA9hJJ.jpg (2000x1000, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/1163555744488337408
twitter.com/wayforward/status/1163858479989366786?s=21
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abandonware
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no upskirt
Preorder cancelled

I want them to beat me up

>ps4 boxart censors misako's thighs
BASEDNY STRIKES AGAIN

Spit out that fucking gum. Shits disgusting.

*sniff*
Yep, it's a shill thread.
Yikes

>Spit out that fucking gum
Into my mouth, preferably.

No hymen no buy

>$35 for a beat'em up with no online
I seriously hope you aren't this desperate
Source: twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/1163555744488337408

Attached: 1445808711394.jpg (250x290, 28K)

It's gamescom week. Expect alot of that.

I fail to see the issue

It comes with the soundtrack and some other stuff apparently.

Also, do you have an rss feed that notifies you anytime there's a RCG thread or something?

>discussing literally anything but flavor of the month AAA sandbox game is a marketer

You're in literally every RCG thread.

The fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: 1546484654382.gif (220x260, 1005K)

only comes with a soundtrack, limited edition will probably come with a poster and that enamel pin they're giving away at PAX, and those two things will somehow bump the price above $40

Limited run niggers are pathetic. 85% of the games they sell are shovelware trash that collectors and resellers buy up. I'm in their faggoty discord group and it's extremely sad. Most of those games will never be played

>LR version won’t shop until who knows when
>Playasia ships at launch but can’t preorder until the 2nd

For what purpose?

What happen to that other kickstarter game?

just calling out wayforward and arcsys for putting this much stock on waifufaggotry

Attached: d63f514ba25dfa1ef1760d12068b58fc.png (220x240, 44K)

They're so pretty.

also lol @ xboner getticg cucked, poor system nobody gives a shit about it

>I'm in their faggoty discord group
Why?

>#TrannyStation version is cropped and censored

this shit can't be real, lmao

Underground was decent from what I heard but it had a train wreck of a launch where the composer went batshit insane and had the game taken down for a month

>tfw they will never stomp on my balls

why even live bros

O joined around the time they were selling spelunky which is a favorite game of mine. Too bad that ce was shit too

The one on the right looks so dumb with that lipstick. Blossom on the left though looks good.

>go onto playasia to get information on this game and pre-order information
>description literally says "GIRL POWER!!!!" on multiple occasions
>one is on the button used to open the pre-order page
yeah I'm thinking DROPPED

Attached: mieru.png (60x60, 25K)

Sony fears highschooler thighs.

Attached: legs.png (388x228, 241K)

God
I hate americans so damn much

Fucking hideous art style, but the cover is probably the best thing about this shit game.

>ps4 version covers their legs
OH NO NO NO NO

>buys 2 copies to make up for you
heh

Attached: 1518158097917.png (151x210, 58K)

Z-ZETTAI RYOJUKI

I'm still upset that Riki went from looking like a Chad to being forced into that bitchboy hairstyle.
Also WHY did they have to put lipstick on Misako?

Which one has the smellier farts?

Attached: f491629757a7df1c8e25de7ae51dfe9f.jpg (1142x717, 159K)

>Sony censored the boxart again
Lmao.

ahem

FUCK SONY

Attached: dab.webm (264x264, 83K)

>exclusive box art
Based Sony they can't stop winning!

That feel when the Nintendo box art shows more skirt then the PS4 one....lol

Who the fuck preorders games?

>waifufaggotry
They might be hoping to sell on sex appeal but they sure as hell ain't banking on waifufaggotry, those people hate this game because they have boyfriends.

>misako sending kyoko kunio's dick pics to tease her over how much bigger kunio is than riki
savage

>releasing this game a day after FFVIII remastered, a day before MH Iceborne, same month as Link's Awakening and DQXIS and the same week as a bunch of other, much cheaper waifu games
>no online mode which is going to drive away a lot of potential buyers and will probably lead to a few steam refunds
>physical version not even being handled by ArcSys
>no physical at launch in Japan
>literally no marketing outside of Yea Forums shilling, a couple convention demos, and a famitsu article the week it was announced
ArcSys/WayForward either have too much faith in Kunio-kun, or literally 0 faith in Kunio

Attached: stupid-mmd-users-miku.jpg (300x300, 15K)

>Impatient fucks
>People who don't want to get royally fucked by scalpers
>People who have no choice if they ever want a physical copy of a limited print game
>Whatever discounts or pre-order bonuses come from it

Those people.

People who don't want to wait until the weekend for their shitty WalMart to stock a new game, and have an equally shitty Gamestop that only orders five or six copies of anything that isn't Madden or Cawadoody.

>>with no online
Don't you have actual, real life friends to play with?
Sad!

>That much wasted space on Switch boxart

People who want their copy on release

>a day after FFVIII remastered
Wait, wtf that's already coming out? They just barely showed proper gameplay at E3

>Do you guys not have friends?

Attached: phone.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

They probably had a much taller picture but wanted to avoid making the Censorship on the ps4 one too obvious.

the store i go to (the pirate bay) always has them on release day
FOR FREE

8, not 7. Tricked me too.

There’s been several trailers and interviews since the game was revealed last month.

>on release
Only guaranteed for digital, physical copies can be slightly delayed due mail and other dumb shit happening in the delivery process, although it also can break the street release date and get you the physical copy before the official release date, it's a flip flop.

it's a remaster of a PS1 game, they don't need to show much of how it looks, either way, it's gonna end up selling well.

Oh. Well who gives a fuck about that?

Unironcally based

the difference between a cellphone and a friend is that one is a tracking device meant for selling your info, while the other is a sign that you've had sex at least once.
only a retard like you would mistake them

>it's a remaster of a PS1 game
Yeah, I just realized what game it was. What a non release.

Is this coming to PC as well? I want to play it with my fiance and I'd rather on our PCs than my switch

Attached: bce44b2abb1d29a4717d2c7d0adc2b27435ebb14278d19e8fdd60ce2802ffd35.png (483x647, 350K)

Good points.

So what are some good upcoming games to preorder and then scalp?

What are you even arguing

>limited run cancer

I prefer my games physical but not when that's the only option

Who the fuck scalps a video game?

>OH NO I CANT BUY THE PHYSICAL COPY AT GAMESTOP
>UH BUT THIS GUY OUTSIDE IT HAS IT MARKED UP 400%
>OH WAIT, THERES AMAZON, WALMART, TARGET, ANOTHER GAMESTOP, AND BEST BUY DOWN THE STREET

GayStation HAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1566310988119.png (787x720, 559K)

>Rated E10+ by the ESRB, River City Girls will be available digitally via the Nintendo eShop, PlayStation Store, Xbox Live, Steam, GOG, and Humble Bundle at the price of $29.99, while a physical version will also be available from Limited Run Games (price and release date TBD).

This, 8 isn't a memegame like 7

Just buy every Limited Run Games release for Vita and wait a month.

that you should have friends to play with
have sex

Fuck off scalperfag.
Go for games that people would actually be inclined to buy. Vitafags are the easiest market to scalp, but hard as fuck to buy limited prints of. You would've been making bank if you secured any of the Metal Slug limited run games.

My friends have sex

Video games with limited release you dumb fuck, these small ass games that get limited releases aren't gonna fill the shelves of all retailers in existence, anything limited can create a secondary market that scalpers can exploit with their own prices.

Fucking Sony is ran by faggot cucks now

Attached: DrpocCpVAAEyWP.jpg (750x817, 85K)

imagine paying $35 for a soundtrack that unironically has the phrase "WE'LL TAKE THE WORLD ON, AND SING THIS DOPE SONG"

WE'LL TAKE THE WORLD ON

Attached: yelling child.jpg (290x372, 21K)

>OH WAIT, THERES AMAZON, WALMART, TARGET, ANOTHER GAMESTOP, AND BEST BUY DOWN THE STREET
None of these are going to stock this, are you stupid? Limitedrun Games do business themselves.

I'm getting mine for xbox. The real cuck is the person that wont be able to play it on next gen systems.

>limited print games don't exist
>physicucks don't exist
Must be hard being clinically retarded.

>Physical copies
>ever
There's literally no point when all you're buying is a download code. They are only getting a limited release because of this company. So you're making the market yourself by placing value on this shit when in reality there is none.

To be fair, it is a pretty dope song.

Do you guys buy FunkoPops too because they are limited and only sold by one company?
Fucking retards

also
>weeb game set in Japan that doesn't have a Japanese dub

why aren't you having sex with them while playing videogames

Ah so you are digital peasant, carry on.

Thanks, senpaitachi.

Just moved to a new state and I'm looking for some ways to bring in some extra cash to supplement my NEETbux.

Any other ideas besides Vita games?

Attached: 1565049012130.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

No, why the fuck would I buy vinyl trash? Go project somewhere else.

>There's literally no point when all you're buying is a download code
The whole point of buying physical is that you're getting a PHYSICAL cartridge/disk that actually has value and can't disappear forever in X years you imbecile.

Attached: You retard.jpg (630x355, 32K)

I have sex with my wife. Theres no excuse for not having online co-op in 2019 especially for the price.

Yes, having all my games accessible on my handheld device rather than carrying around a box full of carts is the best way.

>PHYSICAL cartridge/disk that actually has value
lol no it doesn't retard

Ahem

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Attached: 1548773298954.png (800x909, 837K)

I have sex with your wife too but I don't feel the need to brag about it here

That you should have sex with your cellphone.

>they cut off legs
HAHAHAHAHAHA

fucking savage

I'm not bragging. Sex isnt a big deal to me. I've been doing it since 1997. I probably could be your dad even I'm sure.

>ninja warriors
>streets of rage 4
>river city girls
BEAT'EM UPS ARE BACK ON THE MENU, LADS

Attached: Nlv7wEr.webm (640x360, 1.52M)

Nice samefag

>ignoring basedttletoads because cucks can't handle the new style

Just watch Sony fags try to claim it is because of box size like they did with the snk collection.

You fucking retard. Digital games have no value because they literally cannot be resold unless you just so happen to have a digital key that you've never used.
Physical games have intrinsic value by default because they're tangible, transferable and therefore have value.

I'm either dealing with a zoomer, masterb8r, or actual retard.

Collector's are their own breed. If I had the money I would buy ever QUALITY Collector's Edition ever but sadly I'm cheap so I pirate games or buy CD keys for the cheapest possible price possible.

I'm going to preorder two copies of every limited run game from here on out for some easy dosh.

Once I have the games where is the best place to find buyers?

>Western """weeb""" shit for the Ramona Flowers audience
Reminder to not support this crap

I honestly just forgot about it.

Attached: hmph.webm (900x530, 2.46M)

who the fuck buys games second hand anymore?

It's sad that out is all these ninja warriors is the only one I know for a fact will play well.
Streets 4 and rcg, I dunno, they could be fine. It shouldn't be that streets 4 is coming out and it's not looking like king of the hill of its genre though. that's just kinda sad.

I don't trust way forward with designing games, they always fuck something up somehow despite the good visuals.

>Physical games have intrinsic value by default because they're tangible, transferable and therefore have value.
Only to the same autistic collectors that want it, i.e you and your two friends.
Digital games can be sold through a variety of methods, either selling your account as a whole, or yes, just selling keys. Or even selling digital items of the game as well. There's a lot of value in them.

>break physical game
lost $$$
>physical disk rots
lost $$$
>physical disk stolen
lost $$$
There is no value in buying physical, especially when nobody wants physcial besides collectors and the physical edition is literally just DIGITAL VERSION: PHYSICAL EDITION

>cutting the knees on the ps4 cover
kek

Attached: 490.jpg (627x626, 48K)

The shit is already $30 by itself. I rather pay the extra $5 for the physical copy, then get a free copy on PC.

Bruh only a small % will sell for more unless you plan on waiting along time.

>No online
For...real?
I was only buying this to play with a friend.
Welp, that's a no buy from me I guess.

Attached: sad cat.png (640x480, 403K)

Just get a FREE copy and play on parsec.

why aren't you having sex with your wife while playing videogames
also the game is free if you know how to use a torrent client

twitter.com/wayforward/status/1163858479989366786?s=21
>Misako will never hit you with a stunner
Why live bros?

Attached: FA9A3E83-EFDE-49DE-A1F3-C6E148B7BFD7.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

>$30
>when most beat'em ups on steam are under $10 - $15
>when you can literally buy the capcom beat'em up collection and double dragon neon by the same devs

Attached: 1517866884_mona.jpg (750x814, 158K)

>Little 5$ indie games from Japan get online but not this
lol

>supporting censorship

i have no problem with the art style, but yeah, are you sure you are not the cuck?

>basedttletoads

Attached: conce.jpg (436x493, 21K)

b-b-but its physical and i can scalp it!!!

BAH GAWD

Attached: ECbbHqcX4AExHfL.png (1348x804, 27K)

Does shill even mean anything on this board anymore? I could make a thread about fucking Super Solvers and some faggot would call me a shill.

Attached: 1522987803156.jpg (800x800, 98K)

>Switch
Soul
>PS4
Soulless

>no more clithammer threads
>just these low effort, blatant advertising threads

>Buy our plastic copy of the game user!

Attached: 1565476121052m.jpg (768x1024, 169K)

>about fucking Super Solvers
Are you doing it 24/7?
Then yeah, you're a fucking shill.

I'm an old man and I can get with the times. No problem with a less edgy change of direction. It looks fun. Politics fags from both sides are the true cucks.

are tamagotchi still popular in Japan?

>clithammer
what?

>weebshit incelbait game
nah

Thanks, Trump

How can someone shill abandonware you fucking retard

Shilling doesn't imply you make money from the sale of an item. Shilling implies that you are making money from the advertising of said item.

What if I shill I. M. Meen?

I bet you have no actual problems with them and just wanted to complain because that's what you think you do on Yea Forums to fit in.

>oh boy, those calarts anime girls are really cute! I'd love to waifu them!
>they're taken? doesn't matter, I respect their relationships and I'd still love to be friends with these badass hotties!

Attached: 1538934819904.png (454x520, 13K)

>calarts anime
what even

Not him but do you know what abandonware means? I don't think you do if you think you can advertise it.

Do you know what advertise means? If I pay you to advertise Super Solvers, you're a shill. It's that simple.

Limited run isnt exactly cancer themselves but tge game collecting community is pure aids and cancer and has been for 20 years.

Understandable

Don't answer a question with a question, faggot. No one's going to advertise fucking abandonware. Stop trying to save face by resorting to weaseling.

It's not fucking weasling, you dipshit. It's simple fucking english. Doesn't matter what the product is, could be abandonware, could be a free 2 play game.

IF YOU ARE BEING PAID TO ADVERTISE THE GAME, YOU ARE A SHILL

As much as I think the site would improve immensely if wojaks were banned it's nice to see retards out themselves.

There is no product if it's abandonware, you goddamn fucking mongoloid.

Abandonware is still a product, dipshit.
Look at System Shock, long time abandonware picked up again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abandonware
>Abandonware is a product

Attached: idiocracy.jpg (800x450, 40K)

If it gets worked on again then it stops being abandonware. Please stop being stupid.

>sjwpedia
Does it also list the proper pronouns?

Are you stupid? The product, abandonware, still has legal owners and is still a fucking product.
You're goal post moving anyways.
The fact remains, if you're paid to advertise a product, you're a shill.

>sony censors the ZR

They can't keep getting away with this!

Nobody advertises abandonware, you brainlet. What, you're going to pay someone to promote a game that will never release? Retard.

>What, you're going to pay someone to promote a game that will never release?
Yeah, maybe I will, and then that person I hire will be a shill.
I'm glad you're finally on the same page.

am*ricans are this retarded

The only reason you would possibly do that is to spite someone an an anonymous chinese cartoon forum. No one else would shill abandonware because there's no money in it.

It wouldn't change the fact that a paid advertiser is a shill. Which is the main point of this argument, despite your countless attempts to move the goalpost and claim abandonware aren't products.

>Reselling your games in the first place

if you are going to resell your games for a couple bucks in a couple years, don't bother buying new.

user. its $30 digitally.

>Whoa, Kunios dick is 3 pixels longer than Rikis'!

He is right though white knight

This reads like you really want to fuck your daughter.

Attached: 1533661621332.png (503x420, 356K)

Attached: 1562719463670.jpg (833x1130, 157K)

>Hideous artstyle
Autism: the post

Left

that's trannystation for you.

Why does everyone care about online so much? Why is that important?

I love LRG. I bought Turok 1 and 2 classic edition bundles when they went up.

It is amazing how quickly Sony and Nintendo flipped on the subject of censorship

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-084439_Firefox.jpg (447x597, 199K)

Nintendo started to understand who was buying their games and why

No one really cares about it. It's just one more opportunity for people to complain about nothing. Most of the complaints people have about this game don't amount to much.

>I want online co-op!
>Okay, what was the last game you played where you used the online co-op?
>Uhhh...

Attached: 1565660563346.gif (250x200, 56K)

exactly. this is something I'd rather play couch co-op for anyway

MUA3 :)

>>Okay, what was the last game you played where you used the online co-op?
Earth Defense Force 5 and Vermintide 2 last weekend.
I play a lot of co-op; I don't have real life friends.

I have plenty of friends and even gamer friends but we can rarely get together to play video games locally. That shit hasnt been a thing since early teens. It's a shit arguement to mention irl friends especially on a boards supposedly for 18+.

Mine craft, mmos, battle royals, diablo clones, assfaggots, dragons crown a d other beat em ups, almost every fps in the last decade. It would be a shorter list to state which games have multiplayer but no online.