Well Panootsbros, it's been about six months since our boy stopped streaming

Well Panootsbros, it's been about six months since our boy stopped streaming.

Will he ever come back?
What streams have you fled to?
What was his best stream?
What was his best bit?

Attached: Panoots.jpg (900x900, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NOlob5Z4has
youtu.be/q3hZjX_OuJ8?list=PLnjelF8jy1Iem02-32c_8-mePepjWg5Ev
youtu.be/w6ckDPGGyl0
youtu.be/rOFzB91QKTs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyOR9yjdKdk
docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQTgo-jLrZxUecs_Xr0eNe2x7VhCY2p0XGU81qX8hAaCBkHAzUDaSxGCoPrEFGv0QS4lsb1SdUx0ab8/pub
youtube.com/watch?v=bXn5y2Fv00U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2019... I am forgotten.

>What was his best stream?
youtube.com/watch?v=NOlob5Z4has

Sucks he didn't stream during E3

I really wish I could watch that one stream that was showing off For Honor DLC or whatever, and the fucking madlad started playing sounds of the crowd getting increasingly hyped and cheerful, and it sounded so damned seemless. Everyone in the chat was fucking confused and Mike just started laughing his ass off.

where the video games

>He will never reupload the Human: Fall Flat stream

>We’ll never get to see his Banjo reaction
It would have been even better.

He's probably gone forever. It hurts, he's the only streamer I ever liked. My favorites are
>Luigi's Mansion retextured
>DK64
>Ghoulies
>BK 100%
>Viva Pinata

My favorite bit would probably be the whole catastrophic end to Pikmin 2. Another big shame is that even if he continued, we wouldn't have gotten another nuzlocke this year due to chat being autistic. Rip in pepperoni plateza Mike.

Attached: Jinjo in the abyss.png (171x213, 34K)

Reminder that he made this post

Attached: 1534554876828.jpg (1803x615, 221K)

ITS NOT FAIR

source?

Isn't he still on Twitter? Has he ever commented on why he stopped?

He made a twitlonger post. He took a break after his Grandma died and decided he wanted to go back to school

It still hurts but he's in a better place now

Aren't all you stupid fucks supposed to be in school?

not for another week gramps

He did a Sims 4 stream and shared that post and did it in his stream.

pls don't go :(

I don't know about him doing another Nuzlocke, the last one was really depressing and you can tell at a point he was sick of the whole thing.

panoots was a stupid rebrand.
His beat stream will always be down under dan.
I mostly watch jerma.
in hindsight he wasn't that funny.

If chat could have chilled a little bit, Nuzlockes would be fun again. He only got sick of it because people were being such hardcore backseaters. We just needed a Nuzlocke where he could have hung out and done whatever he thought was fun instead of OPTIMUM STRATEGY AS TOLD BY CHAT.

Favorite animation? For me it’s ACTION WORM

>what was his best stream

youtu.be/q3hZjX_OuJ8?list=PLnjelF8jy1Iem02-32c_8-mePepjWg5Ev

youtu.be/w6ckDPGGyl0

youtu.be/rOFzB91QKTs

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyOR9yjdKdk

he deleted a bunch of his best videos because he thought they were "too edgy" or something dumb like that. rip the only good twitch streamer

Here’s my opinion:

Wrath of the gods was one of his best, I think. A modern Panoots classic.

That’ll be two gems.

How old is he?

>"AH, NICE SHOT!"

"I wonder if we'll see him again."
"Mike... had a hard life.
He needs some time to rest."

Attached: mike....jpg (600x338, 90K)

bros...

all of his dk streams are great

it's better he ended streaming before he got sick of it but stayed for the money like every other streamer
Most streamers and lets players get sick of playing video games full time after a few years and either become boring or a parody of themselves
Same thing happened with Vinny, except Vinny still streams but the fire is gone now
Also there was the discord server that Mike never went on and just seemed to be an incestuous wankfest for the chat
Still I woud've liked to see his reaction to Banjo

I don't mind him giving up on streaming but I wish the circumstances on why he did weren't as bad as it was.

what was the full story again?

His Grandma was dying so he didn't stream much for a month, after the funeral he decided not to stream again and go back to college

>Grandma passes away
>Going through a quarter life crisis that makes him go back to college
>One of his mods was apparently a pedo

docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQTgo-jLrZxUecs_Xr0eNe2x7VhCY2p0XGU81qX8hAaCBkHAzUDaSxGCoPrEFGv0QS4lsb1SdUx0ab8/pub

basically his grandmother dying made him realize he needed to work on his life and streaming every night was taking up too much time.

which mod are you talking about? I've never heard anything about that

I still wish he'd stream every once and a while whenever he felt like it, like he used to do a long time ago, instead of forcing himself to stream every night. That definitely made a bunch of the streams feel stale because he just wasn't feeling it. Although he was still doing great streams right before he quit, like little big adventure 2

youtube.com/watch?v=bXn5y2Fv00U
This stream was utter madness.

I hope Panoots can come back to streaming soon. Its nice to have someone who is around my age range who is pretty laid back.

He's still active on Twitter. I hope that once he finishes his studies he uses his downtime to do a stream.

Its hard to realise you're in a loop of doing the same useless thing all the time. I try to take breaks from Yea Forums for the same reasons.

Attached: EBvPTWAWwAMMHf-.jpg (405x619, 27K)

who was a pedo?

bump