Fighters pass DLC prediction thread

MYSTERY NIGGOS

Attached: box theory 2.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sora_sakurai/status/1059958604818657282
youtube.com/watch?v=5IsSpAOD6K8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These are the final two DLC characters.

Attached: dlc1.png (520x340, 140K)

Bump

I more hope that a 'bonus' character is the right, then a character with two different voice packs. Not a lot of options and like hell I want someone like Dragonborn when we could have Doomguy.

If 2 characters, then Doomguy with Doom Slayer alt and Dante

If 3 characters, then just Doom Slayer, Dante and Rex, yeah, I know Spirits and shit, but a bonus character should get around that kind of shit anyway and they can rename the spirit to Salvager suit and have playable Rex in his end game suit.

Doomguy and Slayer have the same voice

It’s three slots cause you’re missing Kazooie. Banjo and Kazooie both have different voices obviously.

They would just lump Kazooie's voice in with Banjo, they wouldn't have a separate square for her.

Just like the Ice Climbers.

I can think of one possibility, and I would be more than ok with it.

Attached: character_02-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 126K)

I feel like Geno being there bonus character would be a lot better than Rex as a last shebang from Sakurai

twitter.com/sora_sakurai/status/1059958604818657282
That is more like a dream to me, but I would like them as playables.

>tfw Terry Bogard and Ryu

Attached: shycutezelda.gif (336x520, 3.88M)

You mean like Bayonetta gets two for an Alt costume? It’s probably cause of dragon Kazooie then. The transformation changes her voice.

Why is the camera shaking?

>Phoenix Wright/Miles Edgeworth
>Chris Redfield/Leon/Jill
>2B/A2
>Astral Chain Charlie/ Astral Chain Charlotte

Wait, when does she do that expression, I’ve never seen it before.

It's the leaked trailer for Felix the true hero of Golden Sun.

Attached: thequestfordlc.png (443x325, 300K)

Hi, my name is Mark and I am the fifth DLC fighter.

Attached: 81kEdEbEML._SL1500_.jpg (699x1200, 102K)

she doesn't.

Crash Bandicoot, Phoenix Wright, and Geno bonus character done

This theory doesn't work no matter how much you keep shilling it

Nice pink shirt, fag

Oh, is it SMF?

>Master Chief
>Goku
>Goku as a super saiyan

Attached: 4b40eb61d02cbcd7673dcfeb811e28356e324b0d60d27c25d0c7030cf32ee7ee.png (1421x1409, 3.51M)

>Master Chief
>Klonoa
>Klonoa (Lunatae's Vail)

Source you nigger!

This theory is based entirely on making the voice section of the sound test completely even. The developers never gave a crap about evenness ever, as shown by the empty spaces on previous select screens. Only people with OCD push this theory.

Attached: SSB3DS_CSS.jpg (400x240, 48K)

Yup, I’m thinking he’s our bonus fighter.

Attached: A8EAF68B-7B7E-4A67-9818-30E54A328778.jpg (459x620, 214K)

watch it be claus to add another swordsman

DLC 4 is porky
DLC 5 is..
2 voices

Attached: IMG_20190820_120706.jpg (1296x732, 96K)

Concerning Voice theory, would Geno even have a voice? My ideal version of him is no voice but all the sound effects are ripped straight from the snes

Attached: bonus.png (500x602, 186K)

Attached: Ultimate Roster.png (624x550, 543K)

He's in.

Attached: (You).png (212x462, 171K)

Check the archive bro.

Attached: 249px-TooManyLinks.jpg (249x181, 9K)

Yes

Monster Hunter male/female alts and doomslayer.
GG EZ.

This entire """"""theory""""" comes crashing down when you realize that Sakurai could just make another row of squares for characters, because it doesn't HAVE to be even. It could be any multitude of characters and alts left because THESE FUCKING MENUS LITERALLY NEVER END EVENLY YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

Attached: 306161.jpg (192x192, 8K)

Reminder this is a mockup because Rosterfags can't admit there's an endpoint in sight for Smash DLC.

A second fighter's pass, whilst sensible, won't happen.

We're getting 2 more characters.

eat your fertilizer plant

Attached: 1548357680921.gif (400x300, 814K)

but nobody has said anything to even imply what you're accusing them of.

The whole muh bonus character is a stupid idea.

>The whole muh bonus character is a stupid idea

Attached: 1564190602115.png (499x516, 308K)

A second fighter's pass, I could see. But not the idea that "Ooh we'll make one more character just because the DLC sold"

More like Doomguy and Dante with Vergil alt

Obviously.

Attached: Smash sounds.jpg (1920x1080, 521K)

literally how?

>bayonetta with a sword

Attached: etikucked.jpg (960x1043, 107K)

Maybe Sakurai and team will want to make another dlc character without being tied down to making four more characters and stages with it?

not vidya

What is this supposed to mean? Agreement, disagreement?

Perfection. I want doomguy but this is objectively a perfect ending to ultimate. Resident evil crash and then geno as a final fan pick.

Rex unfortunately lost out the moment the dlc decided to focus on series never represented. Your best hope for a Xeno rep as dlc is KOS-MOS being a loophole to that.

Absolutely agree. If there's another Smash Ballot after that then Doomguy's basically guaranteed since most people will now know to vote for him.

This. The idea of a bonus fighter after the fighters pass would be a character with nothing else coming with it (stages, spirits etc...) so it would be far less work. Honestly geno with the two Mario rpg tracks Nintendo took down from YouTube makes sense as a final character and adding two tracks to the Mario music.

Reimu (PC-98 alt) and Doomguy (Classic alt, maybe Quake or 64 alt too). If bonus character, Porky or Geno.

Oh, hi Mark.

Fuck that.
If you people got pissed when they did this with Corrin, you shouldn't be ok with this. Hypocrites.

Attached: 1547833296550.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

It's not entirely out of the question. Especially if they're echoes

I agree somewhat but corrin was also a 2nd fire emblem dlc rep (no other series got two dlc spots) and the only new first party dlc Character when tons of other ones were wanted and voted for on the ballot. Corrin was bullshit that can not be matched.

She gets 2 because in Japan, Bayo 1 outfit speaks English and Bayo 2 outfit speaks Japanese.

Doom Marine and the Hunter are your last two fighters

Attached: if these are the mystery niggas i will never doubt sakurai again.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

Holy shit Doomguyfucks BTFO

Attached: the marine.png (519x592, 404K)

>Grunty is a boss
>Comes with a boss rush
>Porky is back as a boss

I never really wanted Geno, but the idea of him being a bonus dlc after Ridley, K. Rool, and Banjo got in just seems so satisfying

This

Attached: they are in.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

Yeah, it can't be because Corrin was the fourth fucking FE character added to the last game. I will take the scifi robot stand cops from a new series anyday over that.

Nah man, Imagine Phoenix but Miles Edgeworth as an alt costume and voice.

Spirits deconfirm.

Attached: 1545653207472.jpg (1200x675, 156K)

You are, all of you, vermin. Cowering in these threads, thinking what I wonder? That you might escape the coming shitposts? No, your board will burn until it's catalogue is nothing but btfo posts. And not even your Slayer shall live to post, blackened from it's threads to mar the reflection of our passage, the culmination of the fighter pass. For Master Chief's inclusion is the will of Nintendo. And I, I am their INSTRUMENT!

Attached: 1200px-H2AHighProphetTruthGlare.jpg (1200x681, 70K)

So no Monster Hunter?

I imagine with the world of light slots its very likely one of those slots is a dynamic alt of some kind and not two characters with a bonus

All the characters are already Monster Hunters because you can fight Rathalos

Also consider that two FE characters already got into the base game, so Corrin was the sixth motherfucking Fire Emblem character to get into Smash (also the third new one just for Smash 4 and the fourth unique character in the overall series). Even for first-party fags, she was an absolutely fucking disgusting pick (you'd think that would teach them a lesson about hoping for more first parties as DLC but nope). It was incredibly selfish for IS to beg Sakurai for Corrin when he had a slot for a "new or upcoming game" planned.

Astral Chain would still be dumb but it wouldn't be anywhere nearly as preposteorusly shitty and unwanted as Corrin was. technically they'd be Platinum reps but with the Nintendo exclusivity they'd obviously still constitute a "first" party shill pick if they were added to Smash since Nintendo funded and publishes AC.

That just says DLC comes with their own spirit board
If Geno was a character, he'd have his own spirit board of SMRPG characters
It sharing the Mario symbol wouldn't matter

>Roster fags are brainlets

Attached: 1565602776867.jpg (626x546, 94K)

>Vergil being a Dante alt despite having a vastly different fighting style
I fucking hate you all

Based.

If Reimu gets in, then for the love of christ they'd better at least try to emulate the ZUN style. I think the Smash team can make it work in 3D.

Attached: ZM6ZAvEkaTHkHLsHvAS-oTFnsaj2cT5CvhwaHMSpjW0.jpg (450x302, 22K)

The smash team can do a lot, but there's no way they could pull that off without it looking wierd as fuck

Here's hoping Poppi QT Pi makes it in, with Tora providing support from the background.
While Alpha has a spirit, neither of her other forms are there.

Honestly, I'd say the opposite.
Why is there only one Monster Hunter spirit? And the only songs are Roar and Proof of a Hero?
Capcom shouldn't be unwilling to allow nintendo to use more right?
I think it might be that a Monster Hunter character might have already been planned but got delayed to be DLC and all content relating to them got cut.
However, Rathalos couldn't be cut because he played a too large role in World of Light, and so he and the bare essentials necessary (his spirit, and the songs in his part) were left in.

If that was the case wouldn't it make more sense if he was one of the first DLC characters released?

Considering Corrin apologists said they were okay because

>promoting a new game
>not "just a sword user"
>not a clone of marth "unique moveset"

They should be okay with it. Notice how stupid and weird these all sound the second we're talking about a franchise that isn't FE.

I don't know, I don't think the order in which nintendo releases the DLC characters is terribly sensible any way.

disagreement.

user they're still from a game with Xenoblade in the title so they wouldn't be choices given what was said about the dlc.

We do know that they have some sort of plan, considering they admitted that Joker was originally not the DLC character they originally planned to be first.

sorry bandanafags, here's your new kirby rep.

Attached: Whispy Woods Moveset.jpg (3878x2333, 2.19M)

Best possible outcome

If there's a bonus character, then it's not tied to that supposed rule. Besides, I'd argue having Rex as the bonus characters makes a whole lot of sense considering Sakurai's willingness to include him in the first place. And suddenly, the *preorder bonus* also makes a whole lot of sense as well, since it would be just thatl, a costume preorder bonus as a gift for waiting for those who preordered the whole pass.

>spoiler
Why it's almost like FEfags (Smash devs and IS included) think that Fire Emblem is deserving of special treatment and vastly lowered standards.

Why would they include Geno and Mallow spirits if its going to have its own spirit board? It doesnt make too much sense, shouldnt they just wait it out and release their spirits when Geno was in the fighter pass? Plus, Geno is a fighter spirit already, does that mean you can equip the Geno spirit while playing as Geno?

Not him but it doesn't sound stupid or weird to me at all and as someone who actually thought Corrin was an okay inclusion, I would be happy with the Astral Chain characters too.

>Rex is a spirit
>Pyra is a spirit
>But Rex & Pyra isn't a spirit
He's in

Attached: Karl.jpg (600x400, 28K)

Even better, ChadRex isn't a spirit at all.

Attached: The Chad Rex.png (677x673, 929K)

I just want the crossover to become bigger and cooler

Attached: ultimaterepcomp11.png (913x2010, 1.99M)

Literally, not sarcastically or ironically, literally who?

Source on that?

Protags from Astral Chain

Geno, who has been requested for years, would be the bonus character over Rex for sure, otherwise Sakurai wouldn't bother with the Rex Mii Costume consolation prize

But MH being the one with the most work done already would've made him the easiest one to complete and release

If Geno were to be in there's no way it'd be as a bonus character. Stingy Square Enix want their money so he'd have to be part of the pass proper.

Well there's a thread about them up right now Fair, though for the time being I'm more inclined to bank on it being a character with a differently voiced alt.

Attached: genope.png (1289x430, 271K)

What's this about two voice packs? Does that mean a character with another alt ala Robin? Or is it just one character with English/Japanese alternative voice, but for some reason, counts as two different packs? Or is this just baloney and we're just being played as a fiddle?

Attached: When you ask the plumber to unclog your pipes but you decide to do it yourself.png (265x424, 136K)

Here's your new DLC fighter, bros.

Attached: Commando RoR.jpg (640x768, 39K)

It could also go that way. But the consolation prize doesn't make any sense in the first place, honestly. Saying you'll give a costume to make it feels like you play as the character, and putting said consolation prize behind a 25$ paywall (well, why not, as a bonus for paying the whole pass upfront) BUT at the same time not proposing to buy said-costume alone for like 1.5$ just doesn't make any sense, and doesn't go with the consolation prize narrative. And even less so when Nia's costume is fucking free in the base game. The only way this makes sense is if he ends up coming as a character in the first place, and the costume serves as a placeholder for the long waiting time since he'd come almost 1.5 years later after the release of the game. i still don't get why anyone doesn't see this as a possibility, because it would explain a lot of things.

>Or is this just baloney and we're just being played as a fiddle?
this. it's retarded patternfagging by retarded patternfags. There's no reason not to believe the list will simply get a new row or just end unevenly on the existing row, like everything else does in smash.

Attached: alien nigga.jpg (236x354, 12K)

It means fucking nothing, just like the time Yea Forums went "THE CSS HAS TO BE A PERFECT SQUARE" back in smash 4

lol salty trash emlbemfag

Based as fuck

FTFY OP

Attached: mystery niggas.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

>No Touhou or Phoenix Wright

Reimu and Phoenix are cool

yup bros
im thinking crash

Attached: 1537152937605.png (193x302, 7K)

>geno

I would love to add both of those to the collage. They ARE cool.

Why is there only one Bomberman spirit? And no Bomberman music?
Konami shouldn't be unwilling to allow nintendo to use more, especially after all the love Castlevania got, right?
Black Bomber is in.

Attached: 1561077278926.png (722x1681, 133K)

Went through each game, the only games missing from the smash ultimate crossover that were in other games are

Goldeneye (Item)
Perfect Dark (Items, Trophies)
Doshin the Giant (Trophies)
Thru (Trophy)
BIT.TRIP SAGA (Trophy)
Digiluxe (Stickers)
English Training: Have Fun Improving Your Skills! (Sticker)

hope i didnt miss anything

Based and N.Bro pilled

Matthewmatosis with a Joseph Anderson alt costume

Attached: matt.jpg (512x512, 24K)

I gotta fix the picture then because it seems I accidentally added some that I didn't know were cut. I had Doshin, Bit Trip, and Bravoman on an earlier version too and had to remove them for the same reason. Thanks for pointing these out..

Outside of that I think the only other thing there is is some characters going down in how much reputation they have (IE Rayman going from Trophy to Spirit and all the Brawl and 4 assist trophies we lost)

>Virgil
i hate altfags so much

yeah no problem man. if you also have Yōkai Dōchūki on there, the music got removed from smash ultimate too

yeah, double checked. theres no yokai dochuki music in ultimate, and theres no spirit/whatever representation. this one isnt in smash either
you could probably include a section below for all of the non-represented franchises if you really wanted to

Attached: Capture.png (623x313, 105K)

You missed the point entirely. I didn't care for Corrin, despite your presumptions. I'd rather wait for a smash 6 if they were to include an Astral Chain rep

also, triple post; if none of these franchises are on the image, you know what to do
post when youre finished

Attached: Capture.png (1165x82, 12K)

forgot to mention that 'The Return of Ishtar' is just another tower of druaga game, dont add that one

Thanks. I removed Yōkai Dōchūki and Thru. Glad you mentioned that point about RoI because I was just about to add it.

Attached: ultimaterepcomp12.jpg (913x2010, 879K)

>Stingy Square Enix want their money so he'd have to be part of the pass proper
They can still make money even if he's an bonus dlc sold separately though

nice, glad to help

Why the FUCK is this fake image being constantly spread around? Someone literally through this together and you all are taking it as fact

Sir Daniel Fortesque is coming.

Attached: bubsmash.png (700x3000, 305K)

Attached: gordon-freeman-iconic-art.jpg (1024x1024, 439K)

Heavy, Travis and Geno

Attached: 4565353457.png (603x363, 32K)

nice

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-225834_YouTube.jpg (1128x949, 302K)

Attached: Master_Chief_in_Smash.jpg (4518x1870, 3.5M)

Attached: bubalts.png (1000x600, 47K)

Why is Kingdom Hearts and Vs Capcom there?

Attached: Ado recolors.png (791x421, 63K)

Beat (JSR)
The Prince (Katamari Damacy)
maybe Gooigi could be interesting someway
Phoenix Wright
Dante
Doom Guy
Crash
Tupac Shakur

All of these could be decent DLC characters, in my opinion.

Also, Monster Hunter, Samba Amigo monkey or CJ.

One of them is definitely a costume for another character. This would even the roster out to 80 characters, which is perfect for 20 games of Smashdown in a row with no leftovers. Also, 80 fighters sounds better than 81 fighters for some psychological meme reason. Probably even numbers.

based

Attached: Gordon Freeman Moveset.jpg (2160x875, 506K)

He's in.

Attached: druaga2.png (270x287, 160K)

Low opacity logos are series that are sort of indirectly represented by a character. Cloud is a recurring character in the Kingdom Hearts franchise as both a boss and ally. Ryu and Ken always show up in the versus series.

>Searches up on Google
>Fetish Art when you scroll down.
Oh no.

>people really think Nintendo/Sakurai would intentionally leave enough space to give away how many DLC characters are coming
How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, old man

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ur an idiot

Attached: B00E9A7A-24C3-4CBF-B37D-97659F28A77A.jpg (1093x1763, 525K)

There won't be anything after the 5th, Piranha Plant was just unfinished but they had to have the game out by Christmas. Smash isn't like SF or Tekken where they have constant season passes, they just do 1 series of highly profitable characters and then move on to develop another game.

>vergil alt
nah. just give dante a vergil color pallete

also based

Attached: Red Team Moveset.jpg (2160x1214, 715K)

I don't even like dante or the dmc series, but why be a faggot like this?

all the normalfags will get into touhou, tho

Shantae and Genos with Nega Shantae alt.

>I don't even like dante or the dmc series
yeah, we can fucking tell

Attached: 1556063101848.png (540x522, 197K)

I'm not the original guy who said that, I'm just saying it's dumb to want palette swaps over actual alt costumes

Dante and Vergil are radically different in their movesets. It's not a Ryu/Ken situation.

And Dark Geno echo

Attached: edgy geno.png (545x407, 16K)

True, the final screen of the 3DS looked like ass

>Jill Valentine with Leon Kennedy alt
>Yuri Lowell
>Geno as a bonus who doesn't talk

Never said that, people are just retarded. All they said was that it'll only be new characters, since all the previous ones were already back

i don't care about color palletes, man, i just prefer to see an alternative in case vergil gets brought up to the table because i actually know about the characters and the games.

Yuri instead of Lloyd? I'd actually kill myself

just curious, but what spirits will they add into the game if Porky's a dlc fighter?

But it's much dumber to force a character in and make them play completely unfaithfully.
Making Vergil a Dante alt would be like making Wario into a Mario alt, FLUDD, cape, and all.

Lloyd literally sucks why do people even want him? Yuri is cooler and more stylish

Since he'd be a "bonus character," this is assuming his development starts after the main pass was decided and the game was released.

both are fucking boring and retarded. Velvet is the much better tales rep.

Yuri is a retarded edgelord, his entire game is everyone sucking his dick aboit how great he is and how he's always right.

I guess there is a worse option than Yuri after all.

I'd normally agree, but this Smash is going to be around and current for a long time, so I could see them doing at least a second pass

*ahem*
Leon Kennedy would be a very boring fighter.

Attached: Masked Picard.jpg (320x320, 14K)

A few Pikmin enemies/characters that I imagine could be playable are:
>Louie as just about anything you could think of. Echo, semi-clone, original with the “survival instincts” move-set, original with the “King of Bugs” move-set, etc.
>any other captain as an echo or semi-clone.
> the Man-at-Legs with it's versatility of attacks and not being too giant, as well as a little help from other enemies if needed.
>Creeping Chrysanthemum, basically for the same reason as the Piranha Plant. It's similar and seems to have a lot of abilities that could be stretched out into a series of attacks, as well as using things like flowers and fauna to its advantage. Also, the obligatory possibility for enemies to help out.
>Bulbmin as a semi-clone of Olimar
>Blowhogs maybe? with the help of some other enemies here and there for certain attacks
>Flint Beetle with a LOT of help from other enemies for attacks
>Puffstool maybe as either some sort of olimar semi-clone with mushroom pikmin, or a full on moveset with it stumbling around, poisoning attacks and a few mushroom pikmin attacks here and there
>Plasm Wraith with the obvious move-set that’s been posted around.
>Water Wraith with attacks using its rollers, ability to change into solid purple form, pluck-a-phone horn, ability to “drive people insane when looked at,” and even some move revolving around throwing treasures at the opponent. Also some enemy attacks every now and then.
>Titan dweevil using its various own attacks, with some enemies to help, and possibly even Louie.

Attached: 7DA4BAD0-9885-4854-98DE-D059AA3F7ABE.png (779x618, 198K)

Velvet "it's not a phase, mom" Crowe

youtube.com/watch?v=5IsSpAOD6K8

Attached: 1540169331347.png (528x501, 293K)

A true patrician's choice.

Attached: 1537399040281.jpg (1528x1080, 287K)

Based. Fuck leon.

Wojak and Pepe

I want another pikmin rep so fucking bad

>a literally who character from an overrated indie game
>AND MY NIGGA SISSEL
yes I know it's yomiel but nobody calls him that, especially if he would use ghost trick abilities in his kit

Man, can I just say that the transition from 4 to Ultimate was outstanding, regardless of what these last characters are?
>No cut characters
>All characters that were cut are brought back including Snake, Wolf, and Pokemon Trainer.
>Splatoon finally gets repped
>The never ever lizard pirates Ridley and K. Rool finally get in
>Castlevania finally gets repped, with 2 characters no less.
>Easy clones are added like the long awaited Chrom and Daisy
>Obligatory characters like the new Pokemon and weird character get in, but they are very fun
>Dragon Quest finally gets its deserved representation with absolute love and care
>Megami Tensei gets a rep, and good music to boot
>Banjo finally gets in after being shirked by unfortunate legal circumstances
>We still have 2 characters left.

>taiko no tatsujin
where?

Namco Roulette. Don Chan is in one of Pac Mans taunts.

Ctrl+F Byleth
0 hits

What is wrong with you guys?

Too new. Smash 6 for sure if there's no Season 2 or a bonus character

Fuck that let's discuss alts for the fighters we want.

Attached: alt concepts.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Sorry bro, Doom4guy is also "Doom Marine"

Based Chiefbro

Attached: EA15204C-0072-477A-85A0-5B96BDE3755D.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO DOOM 3 BROS WE GOT TOO COCKY

Attached: fuck.png (1038x675, 738K)

pic related or an actual miles edgeworth or apollo alt

Attached: simple drawings i did of phoenix alts.png (1873x900, 549K)

Based