Running an airbnb with an xbox

I'm going to run an airbnb and am debating putting my xbox inside of it. I know i can setup controls to make sure people don't go on a buying spree on it but is there anyway to let them have access to my games without fucking up my saves?

i think it'd be an interesting experiment to give dozens of guests the opportunity to contribute to some shit like a oblivion game and to see it one day in a few years be beat.

any ideas?

Attached: dims.jpg (1600x1050, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

valuepenguin.com/airbnb-insurance-what-covered-and-excluded
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would you think this is remotely a good idea

Why do you think it would be a bad idea?

he's going to say that people are going to steal my xbox or break it or some shit. when you charge 200 a night people really almost never steal anything. anything they want they already have.

say goodbye to your xbox

doesn't xbox have kensington lock hole?

dude i don't care if they steal the xbox(which they won't), you faggots act as if you can't file a report and get your money back directly from the guests card through airbnb. god you guys fixate yourself on some dumb shit you don't know anything about like hasidic jews

This is a great idea user. I would actually love to see a game of oblivion where many people get into it over the years.

I used air bnb alot with friends and we've seen

>Xbox
>PS3
>PS4

The thing is get digital games. I've been to a ps4 one where half the disks were missing because people stole em.

The digital ones were nice because you could lock your main account, have ps+ on it. And the guest account which I usually played on could access all the games and play online no problem.

As someone who use airbnb quite a lot, I don't really play vidya when traveling
I just take my chromecast with me

get a digital only xbox and put game pass on it
done

ok dude have fun losing your xbox

Why would you want to play video games when you are travelling?

This is the way to make it work.
Nobodys putting an Xbox in the lugagge.

Just don’t rent to niggers
>hurrr they won’t do anything!
Lmao yeah right.

>Air bnb

Why dont you just rent your house out like a normal person?

Depends on your city but i rent out a condo just outside of vancouver canada and i clear about $28,000 a year from it.

But also thanks for doing the Air BnB because if it wasnt for you and the chinks there wouldnt be a rental shortage and i wouldn't be able to charge so much for rent

Attached: rip.jpg (500x351, 38K)

they do

Attached: slashgear_xboxone_review_32-600x361.jpg (600x361, 25K)

Which one do you have and do you like it.

You are retarded, you can get your money back and usually normal people who can afford an airbnb are not interested in stealing a console

Black man here. Been too many air BnBs before, never stole anything, even have high ratings.

Grow up white boy.

It’s not so much a theft risk, people would just trash it (accidentally) if they’re having a party. I even take my xbox out of the main room whenever I have a house party

This desu

You should probably get a Nintendo or something which caters to the party game crowd.

that's great man, have fun losing your xbox

What do you do for work and how do you afford a condo in such an expensive city?

>grow up white boy

Attached: 211c123e9d0cbff6c63bc64b862b12925594bed5603c64075494af29cf2d6d4d.png (1000x726, 387K)

>god you guys fixate yourself on some dumb shit you don't know anything about like hasidic jews
You're too wise for this place, user.

I got the first one, not the audio version or the last one.

Shit is fucking cash, it's a game changer. Just plug that shit into any TV, connect to the wifi and you're all set. Netflix, Soundcloud, Youtube and tutticuanti

Nice try nigger empty your pockets

Are airbnb owners not protected from theft?

doesn't airbnb have a system to punish its users for stealing shit? I stayed at an airbnb once, I could've stolen anything, from the TV to the fridge. But I didn't because the owner could probably force a charge directly to my account.

Lock it up
Digital games
Get game pass
Rent out the controllers

Only if there was a way to prevent someone from erasing the save...

other accounts can't see your saves
and they are on the cloud anyway

>delete app
>redownload make new account
wow that was hard

airbnb is a joke company and people who use it are retarded and more than likely breaking the law

Why would u let a bunch of strangers in your living space when you're not there

Go vintage mate, og xbox/ps2

I saved my money working at a grocery store and attended trade school.
I make about $90,000. I bought my first condo myself but i wont lie my rental property was given to me.

My grandfather had a successful diesel mechanic shop that he sold for a good amount of money. It just so happens my grandparents raised me (dad was a deadbeat and mom struggled) So when my grand parents died they left me 75% of their estate and the other 25% went to the rest of my family.

After a few lawsuits from greedy relatives ( i won) i had exactly enough money left over to buy a rental property outright (its nicer then my own home) a new truck (RAM), and a nice cushion in my savings account

Attached: vet.png (376x341, 104K)

most peolpe are honest in the world user
the app covers eventual thief losers like you

Why the fuck would you use the same saves for your our own playthroughs and guests?
Have a separate system or something.

Month ago I had my best airbnb stay. The apartment was absolutely fantastic, amongst other things it had a Switch but the owner was leaving for a vacation of his own (so I also was alone), took the console and left the dock. I had my Switch with me, so I still played it couple of times just for the sake of it.

Attached: IMG_20190729_234626.jpg (4000x3000, 3.28M)

>rent place through AirBnB to evade taxed
>call others Jew
You're projecting, like every god damn kike.

>rent place through AirBnB to evade taxed

Attached: 1538605811885.gif (450x252, 888K)

thats the idea, i just want to know how to make sure my saves don't get overwritten or shit like that.
i've got gamepass, so basically its teh perfect scenario. they could make a zoo in zoo tycoon or whatever the fuck.
obviously, but that's why i say it'll take years for anything of significance to happen. it'll be interesting. without a doubt some people will be curious enough to turn it on and mess around with it.
people use airbnb a lot for business and i imagine they'd want something braindead to do. also you'd be surprised how many guests spend a bunch of time in the apt rather than out and about exploring.
i consistently deny niggers and so does everyone else. across the board blacks get the most denied reservations.
rent stabilization is a bitch brah. i'm just doing my part to keep rents high. i charge 180-200 a night and will have it booked out for at least half the month every month. so i'm pulling in more than you.

HOLY BASED BLACK MAN!!! HE DIDN'T STEAL THE THING OMG!!!

>I consistently deny niggers
Based OP I thought you were gonna be a faggot

>i just want to know how to make sure my saves don't get overwritten or shit like that.
make a new account i.e. have_fun_airbnb whatever
delete yours and when asked if you want to remove everything from the console, say no (this keep your gold for multiplayer and games)
done

>airbnb and all its clones
>lyft and all its clones
>that takeout food delivery app and its clones
I think it's pretty fucking sad that millennials have to do these non-jobs to make ends meet. They try to sugar coat it like "I'm my own boss I make my own hours" and "It gives me something to do instead of sitting at home" but we all know it's to help pay for gas so you won't get fired for being late at Walmart while bringing in $200 a week for a family of 4.

Attached: 1557541859771.png (671x471, 379K)

How are you protected against people trashing your place?

Or not even trashing doing things like ruining carpet,chipping tile, ect?

>rent stabilization is a bitch brah

what do you mean by this? I dont know where you live but here in Vancouver there is a strong push to get air bnb outright banned from the city and some stratas have already passed by laws preventing them in certain buildings

For example just in the condo where i live (way outside the city) we have 50 unites and only 5 of those can be rented the others have to be lived in by the owner and none can be vacant for more than a month.
There is no ban on air bnb in my building but thats because no one would want one in our part of the city but im sure if someone tried to set one up the council would kill it in an instant

Attached: HD.jpg (680x661, 148K)

does the app not save your credit card info? deleting the app doesn't delete your account, you know?

>How are you protected against people trashing your place?
Insurance, Airbnb conflict resolution and risk management (i.e. charging 10% extra just in case)

now what about stratas banning air bnb?

At first I read it as don't rent niggers.
I'd love to see what happens to arbnbs equipped with house niggers.

Well, that's a whole different issue and completely depends on your legislation.
I don't think anyone ever banned it properly, just tried to enforce rules and collect taxes.
Same as uber, dockless bike and scooter rental and every other kind of modern tax avoidance business.

You should worry about them fucking up your place before your saves.

>*uses limited online card like privacy.com*
>*steals xbox*
what now, faggot?
My friend used his house in a white area to rent out to almost exclusively niggers and single-handed decreased the property value of the entire area. Something like 90% of them never paid on time or at all, broke doors, put holes in walls, and stole furniture. Eat shit black boy.

Airbnb is a gray area like Jewber so no they’re most likely not covered by their non-commercial home insurance policy

>you can only have one credit card and its the only one and its linked directly to you
what is privacy.com

valuepenguin.com/airbnb-insurance-what-covered-and-excluded
Nope
This shit isn't even covered in normal insurance though.

Why not just get a used Xbox 360? The console and games are dirt cheap. Make sure you get shitty 3rd party controllers though, not all people are responsible adults and may rage and break shit or spill beer everywhere. Just took this screenshot right now. You can get even better deals from any local game store, garage sale, craigslist, facebook marketplace, ect.

Attached: ss+(2019-08-20+at+12.56.27).jpg (1877x454, 241K)

>My friend used his house in a white area to rent out to almost exclusively niggers and single-handed decreased the property value of the entire area. Something like 90% of them never paid on time or at all, broke doors, put holes in walls, and stole furniture. Eat shit black boy.
larping this hard

Again i am sure its different in america but if a strata council votes and agrees here there is no air bnb allowed in the building and if you were to ignore it the council can take you to court for a force sale

Also uber is in fact outright banned in vancouver.

Not trying to knock what you do like i said it is the reason why i can charge such ridiculous rent but for me it just seems like a lot of risk to put into an investment property

Attached: 2000.jpg (125x101, 3K)

>Larper
>My "friend"

No

Reddit tier idea

so much as even called airbnb services at 3am once just to cancel a nigger that requested my place. my ex got extremely upset one day when i got a notification and said "op he's black, that's a deny" she didn't even think i was serious at first.
I limit the guests to 2. in the rules i say no friends and that it is a quiet small building where everybody knows eachother. i think the worst that's happened is some bitch fell asleep with makeup on and the pillow cover was covered in makeup. aside from that you just factor in how much you've spent on stuff like a rug or table and the average depreciation of it versus how much money it netted you over the course of several years.
>rent stabilization
a city says that certain apartments can only increase rent by 3% for every new lease signed in the apartment. they also say that you must offer a new lease to the renter once the old one is up. these two factors together mean that you can get a renter who is a piece of shit that constantly asks landlords for more upgrades while paying 20-40% less than average rent in the area and they can stay there for as long as they want so basically until they die. So instead of having some piece of shit that can be there forever landlords would rather deal with a hassle free tenant that does airbnb.
nobody fucks up anything. again they're paying 200 a night. people with money know how to treat nice things. most of the guests i get are couples or newlyweds or old people visiting their kids.

>Go to Insurance company
>"Hi I'd like to get insurance for my property."
>"Alright what did you specifically want to get insured?"
>"My house and all the belongings inside of it."
>"Will this be for flood, fire, or.."
>"Oh no haha no... I'm going to be renting my house to niggers via Airbnb."
>"We don't cover stupidity sir."

Attached: 1380757271437.jpg (295x195, 45K)

Hmmm okay you do have some good points and obviously have done your research.

Like i said in another post it seems like a bit more risk for my investment property and renting has flowed about $28,000 annually for the last 7 years so ill stick with what im doing.

Thanks for the insight though man

Nobody would want to steal an XBox anyway

oh deff i wasn't putting down what you're doing or trying to persuade you. there are deff certain places where you can do it and other places where you shouldn't but can get away with it. but at the end of the day if you can charge a rent you're happy with that's all that matters.

Instead of telling whites to grow up you should tell your fellow blacks to start behaving normally. Stereotypes exist for a reason, as do crime statistics.

no one is going to touch your xbox unless they plan on stealing it. if theyre in an airbnb theyre either staying in the area to do things around that area or passing through and plan to be out in the morning. theyre in your house to sleep/fuck and leave

user currently in an Airbnb here. If you're in an area where you think the guests aren't going to be out and about then yeah go for it. Although be prepared for nerds like me who just bring our own shit(got my rig, vive and CDJ's hooked up in the living room currently)

Attached: 1497979887532.png (2000x1410, 282K)