Interesting

Interesting...

Attached: 8976805057.png (1104x656, 1.67M)

fat

rofl american xD

GREENLAND IS A BARREN LAND
A LAND THAT BEARS NO GREEN
WHERE THERE'S ICE AND SNOW
AND THE WHALE FISHES BLOW
AND THE DAYLIGHT SELDOM SEES
BRAVE BOYS
AND THE DAYLIGHT SELDOM SEES

Attached: shanemacgowan.jpg (252x378, 15K)

KYRIAKOS ELLIE
BREAKER OF PELVIS

RIP my nigga Scooter
Ellie's VA tries way too hard to match his enthusiasm in BL2. Wish she had more to her personality than 'haha fat'

God i so would fuck her

they killed off scooter?
the fuckers, as if it wasn't enough to kill off roland and make fucking lilith the obnoxious centerpiece of everything

Only because the VA had heart problems and couldn't keep doing the voice. They gave him a hell of a sendoff in Tales from the Borderlands.

Scooter actually died irl so kind of hard to make him come back

i guess that's okay.
still sucks that all they've got to fill the niche is that fat fucking florida bitch

The mission he got in the recent dlc was great though, you can even farm a midget from it that is now the fastest farm in the game

>horrific wasteland full of bandits where survival is a day-to-day issue for many people
>be fat
how does she do it?

The VA is alive, only dead in the games

He had some brain issue iirc. Maybe a heart one too.

He sounds different in 2 compared to 1 because of his brain issue. There is a thread on reddit years ago where some dudes were complaining that they got a new VA for scooter. Scooter's VA came up and confirmed it was still him and kept apologizing he couldnt maintain the same voice because of his parkinsons or something

I imagine that there is a way to gain weight super fast in universe, which gives me a rock hard cock

>first hour of the game is nonstop waiting through dialogue between lilith and ellie
I thought it was just Anthony Burch who thought his writing was so important that the player should be forced to sit through it every 5 minutes, there must be something in the water over there.

Attached: 1565091845731.jpg (627x555, 96K)

>nonstop waiting
I'm not going to watch the video because I want to go in as fresh as possible, but can't you just walk away and do shit while the conversation continues over ECHOcomms?

lol they slimmed her down which is fucking gay

Damn, she let herself go...

Attached: eddd2d247ef24db306a14c8c1548942c.jpg (800x880, 86K)

Attached: real clever.gif (500x382, 386K)

fuck off mick or im taking your potatoes

Attached: 1cc.png (579x536, 14K)

i wonder that a lot since she also lived in a desert warzone with only Spiderants as a possible, readily accessible food source
Maybe her mom keeps sending her bar food, but then that begs the question of how Moxxi and the rest of Sanctuary is getting that food
It's another 'What do they eat?' situation from Fallout 3 to me

You're too late, mate, I already drank them all

Attached: RAsqBkviJoD3VCjmSGjG90qMxhozL00cYOo8-2sBBd0.jpg (600x500, 56K)

I wonder what color tie that was.

Borderlands is the logical conclusion of that Pete Hines tweet about ignoring any logic in a wacky post apocalyptic setting
Virtually anything falls apart if you think about it too much

Yeah i guess, it's intentionally goofy and bizarre but it's jarring to not hear anyone talk about how water and food is scarce and there's practically no plantlife worth eating that won't kill you
I think the only well thought out part of the planets ecosystem is how most, if not all Pandoran animals have jaws that can stretch wide open to swallow prey and whatever they're carrying whole, which can explain why they tend to puke out entire guns