Everwyrm is connected to seismic activity

>Everwyrm is connected to seismic activity

Dare I say, is he back? Monster Hunter thread.

Attached: dalamadur__the_serpent_king_dragon_by_halycon450_d9b8bqh-pre.jpg (1016x787, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/gamescom
youtube.com/watch?v=MnpNGzNoOY0
youtube.com/watch?v=T_GS61DtvPo
twitch.tv/videos/469761885
youtube.com/watch?v=s4rihxzg9qs
twitch.tv/videos/469761885?t=06h22m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=N9Dv1mgvgDY
youtube.com/watch?v=wYcYh_IfwGE
youtube.com/watch?v=tlL0mUR1x88
youtube.com/watch?v=1FNtuiOhAag
youtu.be/ec6ahnm5s64
loverslab.com/files/file/8824-mhw-female-monsters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please put a link to the last thread in the OP next time.

go back to /vg/

Ah, I'm not there? My apologies, the general thread I'm posting in confused me for a moment.

>link last thread
>both get purged for being a general

Fucking idiot

>Acidic Glavenus has the foresight slash and spirit slash combo

wtf bros

Attached: 1498082756058.jpg (500x333, 115K)

I really hope it can use helm splitter on us

Attached: 1491233043437.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

Post cute monsters UwU

Attached: image.jpg (1024x528, 47K)

>seismic activity
>not pic related

Attached: see man.jpg (1000x1167, 188K)

>SnS didn't get a buff or nerf
I don't know how I feel about this. Elements getting buff counts, I guess.

Attached: 1566313724000.jpg (600x513, 43K)

UnU

Attached: odoggie.png (1200x1008, 617K)

Attached: rathian.png (512x512, 282K)

>perfect rush
You're dumb. Perfect Rush is incredible and even rewards skilled play with increased status/element.

Namielle is now my favorite ED of all MH EDs, and I haven't even fought it yet. Do I have shit taste?

Attached: 1487642216048.jpg (612x574, 66K)

Brachy is shiny as fuck this time around, I like that.

No, it's a legitimately great design.

If you can turn ONE weapon into a monster. Which would it be Yea Forums?

In a previous thread I suggested that they might tease the final G rank boss in the next trailer.
Some user replied with "they never tease the final boss" (which was wrong anyway)
But user if you are here reading this, I just want to say:
HA! Get fucked, nerd!

Bow

>Brachy more shiny
>Glav is dulled

it's another basic dragon skeleton
it has epic flashy glowing leds all over
and it's water based in a game that has no water

I'd say any 4U vet worth their salt would classify it as 10/10

>mfw Velkhana's basic bitch ass got blown the fuck out by some literal who ED

SnS
Something like a glue monster that picks up rocks and konchu.

>Brachydios emits the same steam as Bazelgeuse
Nice touch

>Glavenus's Greatsword got changed
come the FUCK ON

Attached: glavGS.jpg (359x600, 43K)

Glav already had that basically

Brachydios gameplay
twitch.tv/gamescom
>Glav GS is the same iron model with parts but its probably not upgraded yet
>Brachy just annihilated Azure in a turf war
>Glav armor set shown
>clutch claw can't be spammed because the monster can repel it faster
>clutch claw can bait monsters into either a cliff or to a turf war
that's all there is to it. It just ended

Attached: 1566012126666.jpg (500x375, 39K)

It's going to be a new monster. But if it wasn't, it's infinitely more likely to be fatty that dalamadur, given the various name localizations.

It's the basic bitch version, the final tree will be the old one
I hope

Velk never stood a chance

Attached: ECbSfB2XsAAlTvT.jpg (1366x768, 129K)

Lance
Velkhana is actually weirdly close with how it attacks with its tail, and the ice armor.

Why are you so ASSBLASTED and OBSESSED about 4u?

We alr have a GS and a LS monster, would be nice to have a HBG monster
Imagine you are now the subject of cluster spamming and pierce spamming

? Did they show a new trailer on the stream just now or something? Namielle isn't the final boss of Iceborne.

Nammie has some cute stubby legs

I don't think they changed old monster weapons, just added boring ones, no? So yeah, it probably is.

So tired of this. Every single fucking game has had a brand new monster for the final boss. Don’t be retarded.

Namielle is the best looking dragon in World as of yet

that new ED isn't the everwyrm or final boss

>would be nice to have a HBG monster
Gravios? All Wyvern Ammo all day.

I like how they took inspiration from deep sea creatures in its design

Attached: jellyfish.gif (404x224, 990K)

CB monster when tho

>that posture
Chameleos please..... return to us....

Why are its legs so short?

ONE OF THE COSPLAYERS IN THE STREAM HAD A ZINO DB. WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1454596756126.gif (720x480, 1.37M)

You want them to recycle stuff?

This isn't brachydios

Attached: Nargg.png (337x292, 185K)

>they never tease the final boss
just show them this
youtube.com/watch?v=MnpNGzNoOY0
Also I doubt Namielle is the final boss

The everwyrm is gonna be Laviente

>Wyvern shot Gravios
>he can't fart punish because the recoil pushes you far enough to get to safety

I AM SO ERECT

What MADE you COME to that WEIRD illogical CONCLUSION?

Lizard gait
CHAMELEOS CHAMELEOS CHAMELEOS CHAMELEOS CHAMELEOS

Attached: odogaron.png (402x514, 152K)

Val isnt the final boss, that's the flagship monster like Velkhana. Ahtal-Ka is the final

Gunlance of course, although that would basically just mean bringing back Agnaktor with a couple new attacks to represent shelling.

I saw your other post where you go full retard on Cutefags and even show us proof that you browse Reddit

At least watch the damn video before you make assumptions

I mean, seeing as Frontier is kill I could see that happening. Not like that fanbase can object to it now.

The dude obviously meant them talking about Everwyrm in the story you retards, which they did.
Why are you so dense

you are correct. and they showed ahtal-ka in that trailer you dingus

Valstrax is the Flagship, Ahtal-ka is the final monster

Attached: 1563807687363.jpg (1080x1350, 198K)

They won't do Lagaicrus because of their weird skeleton, meaning they probably won't do Dalamadur

I should have continued past that logo drop, my bad. Consider me BTFO

Combine a Fiddler Crab with a Pistol Shrimp
Once claw is a fuckhuge shield, the other claw shotguns explosions

It's a modular upgrade system that undergoes three simple steps: Iron/Bone > Arrangin monster materials > Complete transformation.

The whole reason there are many unfinished designs was because all these weapons were going to get new levels of rarity and also tree branching

dalamadur is an overgrown snake wyvern, not a leviathan, but they're not doing him anyway.

To be fair, they only showed the fortress but not the bug itself. Then again I'm grasping at this point so lets hope they do tease the final boss of Iceborne

Did we really need this trash system?

My post? On cutefags? Reddit? Do you have a fever, user? Or were you just born like this?

Not really but now it exists I guess

Nah, it looks fantastic. 5th gen designs have mostly been disappointing so far, with some exceptions, but Namielle is great.

brachy seems tiny
I thought he would be bigger after seeing narga/tigrex

The tease is probably the earthquake shit in the latest trailer.

Please user i can recognize your styel of posts, there are only so many schizos in these generals

Not him, but I like it if it means the final upgrade is a new model. It gives a sense of progression

Anyone feel the same?

Attached: 1565933010427.jpg (1646x1590, 453K)

that is not Brachy gameplay why do you do this to me user

Remember that it was pointed out that something underground may be powering the ground and is the reason for the hot springs and the geothermal energy supporting Seliana

WHERE TF MY CHAMELEOS NIGGAS AT!?

Attached: f5a.png (299x268, 130K)

This trailer make me wonder, we never did get that exact Mantis fight, didnt we? The atmosphere is much dustier in the trailer, plus it felt more of a siege battle instead of the rather normal one we got

>Seismic activity
>youtube.com/watch?v=T_GS61DtvPo
Oh no, you're not going to fool me again like you did with the dalamadur teaser in 4. No way it is Raviente, I don't believe this. It's another big snake.

And you are evidently one of them. Get help.

it just ended, look up the VOD
twitch.tv/videos/469761885

I do too but if the final one isn't unique it just kinda sucks.

No, the previous system was perfectly fine and it didin't force me to farm fucking Tobi Kadachi if i wanted Odogaron weapons

>the big secret boss for Iceborne is going to be a reused story boss from last gen

Attached: cmon.png (500x522, 133K)

>No, the previous system was perfectly fine
If you're talking about GU, get the fuck out, that tree system was worse

Awesome, thank you

No different than upgrading the same weapon three times with it staying the same. I prefer it to the old system because it builds anticipation on what the final design is going to be like.

HERE

Is it me or is Barioth fucking huge in this game?

Anyone has the webm of Brachydios punching Azure the fuck out?

if this is what the upgrade system will be, it'll be the best in the series. The problem is that we know nothing about it so far other than seeing new effects in the end of the tree. By god I hope it turns into unique. If not, I hope the endgame weapons aren't iron/bone models like World did with Kulve

i prefer the old “unique from the start” system. It makes early progression and collecting fun, since its not “oh great another samey sword”
Esp when it follows the p3rd/3U system of slapping subspecies mat on it ie normal rath’s red and green into metalrath, or Lagi to white lagi to abyssal lagi

Attached: 554522AC-1092-4A72-9CDF-30DEC8CC4616.jpg (400x400, 52K)

The Everwyrm
大いなる存在 = great existence
Vouivre Immortelle = immortal wyvern
Omnidragón = all-dragon
Stary Wiecznosmok = old eternal dragon
تنين مجنح عجوز = old winged dragon
keep in mind that while wyrm in English has its roots in serpents (sea serpents in particular), D&D just uses it to mean really old dragons. Now take a look at the rest of the names.

So Fatalis?

more like dalamdurrrrrrrrrr

>Final monster is going to be a returning one
Has this ever actually happened.

Attached: 1563065340684.jpg (564x806, 174K)

those are fins.

Who is this Namielle people are talking about? Did I miss something important?

>brachydios slime sticks you in place if you step on it

Hol up

reminder that people first thought Bazelgeuse was going to be some astral space dragon because it looked like Betelgeuse

developer diary from this morning

Hes in! With wings! His name is literally old dragon, after all

Attached: 34F7C11B-E199-43FA-AD2D-801853B667C8.jpg (450x512, 37K)

I was just trying to make a joke about how 4fags are retarded but I guess I failed

Why do you want it to be Dala?

>MUH GU
Can you faggots say a word without mentioning XX when it has nothing to do with the conversation?
No, i wasn't talking about the XX upgrade system, you human garbage

It won’t be a returning monster, dumbass. All final bosses in MH have been new.

New elder dragon NOT in the anniversary image

Attached: mainart.jpg (1920x1080, 3.46M)

new water ED
next mainline should have Amatsu
youtube.com/watch?v=s4rihxzg9qs

Attached: 2.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

Crossing your fucking fingers hoping to God and Allah that the weapon you're using eventually gets a design that isn't plastered scales on the generic iron model builds anticipation?

No, last time the final boss was a returning monster was fatalis in MHG, and MHF1. They kept the same flagship and final boss for all 3 games.

>dev diary trailer of iceborne
i-is the boomer hunter ok?

I don't think it does as much as it was the tremor.

why is nerg so smug

The wings being so huge kind of makes me wonder if it uses them to swim somehow.

If you count FU’s fatty, then yes
Story final boss wise, rusted Kush (and maybe Ruiner Nerg, since eh, its still a Nerg) are returning

No fucking shit it's not a flagship

No, you idiots seem to want that though.

sea slug dragon?

...i'm down.

He boutta roll a sick 20

Yeah, he'll get up, eat a potion and flex

Do you really care about World's characters?

Kulve's are just relics, there's no Kulve weapon tree as far as I'm concerned.

Only the new slime attack that he does with his head has slime that does that

that sounds pretty cool, but i'm worried it would end up using the hermitaur skeleton, which is garbage.

iirc, Fatty was the final for MH and MHG. But that's it.

where does that imply? G-ranks always have subs and variants with a few new monsters like flagship and final monster. Iceborne added even more than the usual G-rank does. Nobody's asking for a recycled final monster because it won't happen

better image.

Attached: 4g8t5ole8kh31.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

he's merely pretending

>inb4 takes out a bunch of SnS oils and puts it on his longsword

>foresight slash into helbmreaker
merely pretending to be a boomer, yes

Fuck off fattie, hit the gym and you might have a chance

It having Bioluminescence suggests that it lives in the deepest light starved regions of the sea, if so it would die under the pressure of water.

With how we got Iai slash and a bunch of new moves now? Hes just slow with the time. Poor guy

It could work in theory but the way they implemented it in World is fucking terrible.
A better way to do it would be to give every weapon a unique model, but have that unique model become more elaborate as you upgrade it. That way you'd feel like you're actually progressing and improving the same weapon, as opposed to now where it feels like you're using a cheap knock off and then totally replacing it with the real deal at the end.

But i thought Monster Hunter was realistic

tell me more about the physiology of fictional creatures

that squatting stance really looks like Chameleos

Attached: 93d554c27d65554999c16ebe694decca772ebe5222f88f5e515e41c5534f32e2.png (1130x1049, 1.09M)

>Brachydios slime sticks onto minion monsters
>if they try to get funky with the hunter it's essentially bringing the slime puddle to the hunter instead
Holy shit

>deepest light starved regions of the sea
bros he's back

Attached: abby.jpg (1000x1244, 288K)

>brachydios can turn small monsters into suicide bombers
whoa

Reminder that the caverns in the coral highlands have anglerfish-like creatures, so this concept isn't exactly new to World. We could be getting a new area or two in the coral highlands to fight it.

Eh, i would like it more if the upgrade was more noticeable

Attached: 72068643_p11.jpg (2146x1640, 364K)

Or it just live in everdark, watery caves
Bioluminescence occurs on land too

Attached: F924CB1D-CF9B-4173-B674-DF0AFB712B3F.jpg (780x520, 96K)

Chameleos turns invisible by using the electric current going through it's skin to reflect light

Retard

Attached: e68890e4425caa910b5ecd4d216d987e1b2cbbb19dba6959cf7c56a6607c3bb3.jpg (650x732, 149K)

You can find those anglerfishes almost everywhere

unrelated, but did they show any new stuff on CP2077 yet? like a new gameplay demo or do we have to wait for awhile

user...

Hope you guys didn't sell those gajau legs. Coz something is telling me Namielle loves to surf.

Doesnt blastblight’s explosion hurt people around you too? This feel like a more flavorful take of it

how

There will be better gear with Aquatic Expert especially now that it's being combined with the snow skill

Yeah I had my fucking cat cart me with Blast once in 4U
Yet another reason to leave them at home

What is an Everwyrm? Haven't played world yet and i don't remember this term being in the other games

Possibly.

It wasn't, it's a new monster that hasn't been revealed yet.

We don't know yet. Judging by the PSN trophies, probably the final boss

twitch.tv/videos/469761885?t=06h22m33s
Timestamped Brachy gameplay

Didn't Nerg's weapons turn from "iron model with monster parts" to a unique model at the end?

It's the term used in IB's story about something underground that is threatening to destroy the lands.

this

Yes but he's a flagship
Meanwhile Vaal Hazak only got some unique models and had this fucking shit

Attached: hazak_aspida.png (230x230, 11K)

What a nice looking monster, almost makes up for the lack of Lagi

Yeah, they even had two unique models.

Yeah most of the base game Elder Dragons did besides a few glaring exceptions from Vaal.
Every weapon with a unique final design besides event stuff still went through the
Iron/Bone -> Monster bits -> Full weapon, clearly though weapon models were a corner they decided to cut to get the game out on schedule. Hopefully that'll be corrected this time.

Your autism is showing

what if that's what they planned this whole time? it would explain the shocking amounts of "monster part" weapons at the end of most weapon trees

We were also flat out missing Kushala weapons for some weapon types.

I mean it was an okay way to handwave a cut corner but it's still a cut corner.

Yes. That's probably the most clear example of how the new weapon design system works.

By contrast, all of Xeno weapons end (for now) in the mid phase.

>that great sword

Attached: 1555600827164.jpg (499x481, 28K)

If that was their plan then it was an incredibly shitty one and I hope they never do it again.

>Brachydios' slime turns pink when it's about to explode
...wasn't there a leak that mentioned this?

Listen nigga we can just assume it's an early version and Glavenus's weapons suck anyway

I like the progression, the major issue was not every weapon reached its final form in the base game. If MHW released with icebornes content a lot less people would be angry about the change because each weapon is getting a unique model at the end

Er, it alr goes from green to yellow to red to blows your face up since its inception

If that's true, then we can actually tell which monster is getting a variant/sub from the unique models of the base game. Nerg got a variant/sub and his weapon was unique

Attached: 1566249790836.jpg (458x486, 14K)

You may be slightly color blind.

>He still hasn't done the chameleos hunt in world
Pic related is me and the boys getting our first kill

Attached: 20190818211133_1.jpg (1920x1080, 393K)

I'd still be pissed, I don't want to go through half of the game with weapons that looks like total ass.

Not really
Half the Odogaron weapons are shitty skin on bone. The Taroth Crest "Claw" looked a bit better cause of the shield shape but not by much.

>airborne skill now gives 30% damage boost

Ryozo really loves that spinning aerial hammer attack doesn't he?

Everwyrm is Uka screenshot this post

Well i guess thats just a difference of opinion, id rather get the best looking thing nearing the end than soend the entire game with a weapon that barely/doesnt change when you upgrade it

Ebony Odo's weapons are the same but ebony covered and has new pointy spikes. Could turn unique at the end of the tree

Where's Ukanlos and Akantor niggas at

It's Zinogre that lives underground.

I fucking hate them. Literally "if you're not ranged, you're in for a bad time" monsters

Who?

Ukanlos isn't a mystery monster that topples mountains

And that in itself isn't a clue? You said it yourself, some get a unique design, some are not. Even Rathalos, a flagship, has one or two weapons that are unfinished.

It becomes even more blatant if you look at Deviljho tree. All weapons get unique designs from the get go, and we already know what the next upgrade is going to be.

never fucking ever again, thanks fucking god.
>terrible themes
>just a huge mass of land that slowly moves towards you or dives in the ice towards you

Akantor is a joke with a group full of Thunder DBs though
Ukanlos is just a pain in the fucking ass because he constantly wastes your time by swimming across the room. Not safe to hit him with anything but Pierce or RF Fire ammo during that.

I just want their armors back.

what

Why not both?
Bone/iron model -> Basic unique model (LR) -> Medium unique model (HR) -> Elaborate unique model (GR)

WHY WONT THEY GIVE US JINOUGA

WHERE IS JINOUGA

I mean there's a chance both of them coming since Kulve uses the same animations and skeleton

>Guardian armor set and items to upgrade your weapons are available by talking to room service. These effective items will help players to advance through the beginning of the game.

What did they mean by this

thats what they should do for the next gane since we have the groundwork down now, itll be a lot easier for them to go all out

what

>expecting this amount of effort

What? Kulve just reuses Leviathan/Jagras animations
Akantor and Ukanlos both share Tigrex's skeleton

nope, looks like garbage for the vast majority of the game

Zoomers are shit at MH and they need something to carry them to HR before they quit playing

It's for the lazy niggers playing catch up to play with their friends, but tucked away so you don't even need to see it if you don't want to use it.

shitty mats and a meme defense armor set to help shitters reach MR to get destroyed. ryozo likes toying with peoples feelings like that

youtube.com/watch?v=N9Dv1mgvgDY
youtube.com/watch?v=wYcYh_IfwGE
same body slam, digging, fire breath, and and tail swipe animations

They want everyone to get to G-rank, it's why you get rewarded for carrying shitters as a G-rank hunter

>Taking a generic model that's already in the game and adding/removing bits
>More effort than taking a unique model that's already in the game and adding/removing bits

It said seismic activity user.

Namielle has a prehensile penis

>jinouga

Attached: crash awards.jpg (468x618, 35K)

>shitters get carried to max AND get a ez mode armour set
End game is going to be even more of a shitshow this time isnt it

Attached: 1563519842864.jpg (600x600, 231K)

is there going to be a new trailer during gamescom or is it effectively over

Expect people to attack monsters during their falling asleep animation and get hit by the stupidest attacks

you already got the new gamescom trailer

crazy mats lol

Attached: capture.png (905x630, 252K)

There are two presentations at Gamescom.
One was today, and they showed the material from the trailer.
Tomorrow there's a shorter one, dunno what they'll show.

developer diary tomorrow same time as today

okay thanks

So nothing changed from normal then?

It's probably the same one again desu

Regarding weapon design, I thought I would point out this very interesting detail I noticed while looking at each weapon.

Save for Xeno and Lunastra, any weapon that doesn't yet have a unique model is always one level of rarity below that of a weapon with a unique model from the same monster.

For example, Legiana SNS or LS are rarity level 8 max, while L or GL are rarity level 7 max.

Another interesting detail I noticed is that finished weapons have unique names and descriptions.

Gives further credence that Capcom did the selection deliberately.

atleast its not as crazy as GU item packs.

Nami is a girl user

So it lets you skip like the first tier of weapon upgrades, oh boy

>Complement her beauty
>Blurt out Niggergante violence statistics.

Did they fix it so that you can return to the gathering hub after assigned and arena quests?

Shut the fuck up squidfucker

Arekkz Gaming uploaded a full velkhana hunt

Attached: ECZthgWUEAAOcqX.png (600x611, 153K)

>brand new ED has a much more unique design than Velkhana, the flagship of the expansion with 6 fucking trailers dedicated to it
I really hope his fight is better than his looks, otherwise Nami should have been the flagship instead

Attached: 1453251446043.png (556x514, 529K)

>that faggot who puts led strips all over his car

Despite making up only 13% of the pseudowyvern population, Nargacuga commits 50% of all pseudowyvern-on-human attacks.

They did that in an update ages ago, didn't help except for Kulve lobbies.

>here just have unlimited zenny we dont care anymore

post yfw the everwyrm is dalamadur BUT ON FUCKING FIRE

Attached: 193741.gif (287x216, 914K)

Have you not been paying attention to what’s going on? We’ve seen it fight now

>goes always in detail with each monster, even Velkhana.
>except Nami.
>wings look like it'll come apart and has fishscale-like texture
Underwater combat might be in

Attached: 1509824078076.jpg (540x340, 19K)

Flagship just means it's directly story relevant.

>a basic dragon with ice on it
>a basic dragon with rgb leds on it
woah truly the creativity in design is too much with the latter, such a step up

Shah?

>Dragon that can control water
>"Nami"elle

Attached: Nami one peice.png (412x852, 571K)

Did we get confirmation that all armor can be layered?

Armor has 0 (zero) offensive skills. I don't see it being that useful after couple of hours.

Attached: capture.png (775x497, 193K)

I know, but I rather depend on fighting it myself can seeing it and judge. I thought Fatalis was a boring EZ fight from videos until I fought it myself.

>Oh you want to play Dual Blades early game? Yeah fuck it here's Mega Dash Juice x99 go nuts kid

The Velkhana fight is not bad, it looks very balanced and kinda unique.

Nami means wave you fucking weeb

I think the fight looks really fun honestly.

So Shah? & it’s not, fuck off.

I really liked FU, 3U,4U, X,XX. Should I play world or will it be way too easy for me?

I'm looking for a challenge on par with 140 or GX hunts.

What does saying hi to people have to do with anything.

yeah, but instead of fusing, its just craftable. Probably half the material requirement than the real deal

Holy shit get good, I have never had to resort to using ranged against them

Honestly, that’s fair. Carry on.

he's so fat I love it

if you want challenge, wait for Iceborne. No HR is hard other than Freedom and 4. World does have difficult fights, but its just ATs

A thicc girl

You should play Dark Souls dude. Prepare to die.

>nami = wave
>tsunami = big wave

woah

It's so that shitters don't triple cart trying to join people's games

So Namielle is what Zorah branches off into, right?
That just leaves me to ask what the paralysis weapons that Vaal gets belong to. What monster? What element will the Everwyrm (if it's not /ourED/ White Fatalis) will have.

Attached: 23091203.png (720x720, 302K)

Attached: 361201B1-0167-443A-87D7-B84C80103267.jpg (202x272, 34K)

lmao you mean you didn't super pound both of those fuckers into submission?
What a fag.

> (You)
>yeah, but instead of fusing, its just craftable. Probably half the material requirement than the real deal
Fucking based

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES

It also means it gets to be central to the marketing, gets more merchandise, and is more likely to return in future games.

New para elder, obviously.

hehehe

Attached: 1544700784302.png (1137x640, 380K)

I think it's gonna be like Xeno where it will fuse with other monster materials. Probably Nami/Zino

Is it confirmed that there's more info tomorrow or are you guys just assuming there is because Ryozo and the others are going to be on tomorrow?

Attached: efc9587ebfde272bcfba7cabebe6f35ea7389b3c2ca3c2a21b60c39259fa5ebc.jpg (339x341, 44K)

There's no way they would have an old monster as the final boss, Everwyrm will be something else

That’s terrifying

So Namielle will be fought at the area with the tiny Gobuls and the waterfall right?

cute

Being an Elder Dragon in general makes them more likely to return as well, unless they need a special area to fight in

HAHAHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=tlL0mUR1x88

I trolled the retards on /mhg/ again

HAHA

What are you talking about, he's adorable

Attached: 1566163932270.jpg (720x720, 76K)

there's gonna be another presentation soon today and another tomorrow.

I don't actually know if they confirmed that. They said you create it at the blacksmith now but I don't think they said you can craft every set, no?

It’ll be fought throughout the Highlands. It’ll just have the dark rain clouds be it’s “weather phenomena” so it’ll be a light show every time you engage it.

There is the possibility something new is shown. That's it.

I mean, game is released in two weeks.
Only occasions left are tomorrow and the streaming on September 3rd.

Wait a minute, that elder dragon...

Attached: a bigger cuck than rathalos.png (1541x1174, 1.7M)

Who gives a fuck, we already have complete transmog when it comes to armor.

The real question is whether weapons will have it too.

World *is* a challenge as long as you're not some autistic faggot with 5000+ hours.

Many anons are going to faint (literally) at this rate.

They'll put out a launch trailer durign launch weak for sure.

>a bigger cuck than rathalos
I'm curious now

Weapons will have pendants :^)

I'm gonna fucking die if they announce Zino. Iceborne's shaping up to be the best MH game

Velkhana has a rapier for a tail. Man they are really going for the whole "inbred royalty" thing with her

>Filename
In what way? explain to a non-frontier player

What happened to his boxer sprint?

Her?

youtube.com/watch?v=1FNtuiOhAag
Velkhana hunt

Same, i'm already pulling the trigger on IB but Zinogre would only make it better

Honestly it's fine. What we should be shitting on are 3U for the 50 free defense and GU for all the free shit it gave out.

>tsunami > tsu nami > 2 nami > 2 wave
>tsunamis are more than 2x bigger than normal waves
Whoa...

What's with Velkhana looking all high and elegant looking and then having a crude as fuck banshee roar and having such a robust way of attacking

yeah what

It was merely pretending to be rich.

Contrast and the fact that MH monsters are just animals

I haven't opened the item packs in GU yet. How much did they give out? knew it was unbalanced but how much?

Attached: 1465252455114.jpg (279x279, 13K)

Not to mention a completely unfitting battle theme.

Looks like they replaced it with a smoother sprint into his pivot punch, either that or he just wasn't enraged long enough during the hunt to do it since they were barely attacking him.

You can get max money from all the platinum eggs they give you

Woah, velkhana gets fatigued

Yeah like Nerg
Fucking pathetic dragonlets

It's clearly a High Rank version. I would imagine that all the unique shit will be in Master Rank.

money is barely an issue in that game anyway

What is this amateur hour shit

Like 300 Mega Potions, a fuckton of other high end consumables, and more Zenny than you will ever possibly need in your first 300 hours.

>doesn't even get the kill

Attached: 1495756223184.jpg (1024x764, 121K)

its a 15min hunt

It's more of a meta sense. You know of that Black Rathian and that other black pseudo wyvern, Mi-Ru? They're both called Unknown and have a stylistic warning message when you start the hunt. That monster, Zenaserisu was advertised as and was very likely meant to be in the same mold as those two, only just based off two other wyverns with whip-like appendages on their wings.

Instead, it's just released as another flying wyvern just with water element, but it had absolutely no content going for it. Shitty weapons, armor, and decorations in a game where every monster release is supposed to be meaningful in some capacity (new skills or at least set building potential). There's no reason to hunt it whatsoever from day one, even if it has a cool fight. And now Nami-chan in MHWI just looks like a bigger and fatter version of it and its water weapons will likely be useful when only shitmons have the element otherwise.

>aerial boost
>hammer does more KO

UNGA BUNGA TIME BABY

No, we didn't. Again, they did already say they were going to keep world's system, and not XX's transmog. And they still mentioned having to do request stuff for layered. So it's a question of whether or not they feel like making layered sets for everything. Either way though, it'll still involve tickets, even if you forge it at the smith now.

>???
Theyre easy as fuck, period.

I guess he doesn't do the normal pivot anymore, he has to start off with a run and a hook that serves to swing him to the side. Looks pretty good desu, and seems like it's now a proper exploding punch rather than leaving a slime puddle regardless of him being in rage or not

Namielle theme just leaked: youtu.be/ec6ahnm5s64

No, and no one knows. It's all shitposting.

Thanks for explaining

*Namielle has a prehensile girl-penis

Uh... I'm thinking that we're gonna need Muhut

Like those cheese head sharks?
Kinda hot.

>YouTube steamer
>skilled
Rules say you can only be one user

does Gay Chameleon have a chance?

Attached: dcffb435aa8157d28a25612b1cc87357fc421fcb838f966a23d674c7fc2ae69b.png (536x430, 91K)

GUYS, THEY POSTED THE INTRO TO WHEN YOU FIRST SEE NAMIELLE!

Attached: Sonic_boom_autistic squid.jpg (800x450, 96K)

Ah, so a hyena then

insecure casual detected

>muhut

Attached: CDA51224-84DA-4A5D-AA82-1E2E5E6A7165.jpg (312x312, 23K)

If he's not in I guess you could say that Namielle
stole his spot

No worries, I hope Nami is good

Look at Namielle's build, it's almost identical to Chammy

chinpo
tsuchinpo...

yeah what the heck why didn't this scrub kill it his first time fighting it with a 15 minute time limit and basic equipment

NAMIELLE IS MY WIFE

So sad since Hazak weapons are looking reeeeaaally good across the board.

Attached: Loves Sorrow.png (230x230, 23K)

Ah yes, the faggot who doesn't actually make porn with all of his monster girl shit

>Brachydos's 1 2 hit combos and moves that move him around a lot
>Leaves behind explosive slimes that punishes you for standing still
Yeah just fuck GS and SA right hahahahahaha.

Attached: 1539489356414.png (633x758, 83K)

Yes, fuck GS

Nah that is just the PLEASE CLUTCH CLAW ME phase every monster has now.

Frontier is Shit
FU is Shit
3U is Shit
4U is Shit
XX is Shit
World is Shit

capcom is incapable of reaching the true monster hunter

Yes, fuck GS.
Poor SAbros, though.

I REJECT STANDING STILL FOR GS FAGS JOJOOOOOOOO

Dead game dead thread dead franchise

Attached: b7f37f19b68f956c0ca250f814c078f2b3054e27064e1ba2a67ed6c6a0aca070.png (500x521, 103K)

SA Axe mode is one of the most mobile weapons as long as you aren't constantly wild swinging at thin air

And then Garuga pecked her to death

You just need to be good to use GS, like with any hard and fast monster

Yea, all four of them

are bow fags the worst faggots alive?

i just want them to remove these fucking ranged weapons from existance, these mother fuckers waltz into the fucking quest demanding you carry ammo for them, while they stun lock you as you walk around the fucking monster, the fucking hit sparks fill yourscreen more than some dual blades user with electric and 100% crit. and capcom decides they are allowed to do fuck tons of damage

fuck off you fucking shitters

Attached: 1565858943082.png (950x878, 1.48M)

Pfft, I'll be Critical Draw dancing with Brachy like I always do. Fun as fuck shit.

Please no bully pinky.

Attached: sleepy pink rathian.png (400x404, 82K)

Bowgun mains did nothing wrong.....except clust spammers. Fuck e'm.

Worst part about bow shitters is that they spend the entire hunt stunlocking you and then cap the monster so you can't carve the tail. Purge every last MHW bowfag.

>Gunlance changes
I've been maining GL for 10+ years and I never cared about its balance nor move names, so aside from the obvious, how will those IB changes impact general GL reception?
Feels to me like World's GL is the peak of its iterations, GU/Frontier excluded since I didn't play those

Attached: 1565903724160.jpg (2788x2268, 285K)

i hated reading your shitpost

Based, fuck geese

If the MHGU is the true hardcore MH experience and World is the ultimate casual MH experience, then why does MHGU have literal Streamer Jumpstart DLC with enough materials and slickaxes to ensure they just burn through as fast as possible compared to how you start in World?

Jokes aside, seriously, that and the HR1 Volcano are fucking based, starting with Uragaan gear is hilarious

how is it a shitpost? GL is at its height in Iceborne

It's amazing how not even fanart can make Paolumu not monstrously ugly

Beyond the new attack, it also looks like World is adding Lv6 shelling and more levels of Artillery

>if world is bad how is gu also not bad

Attached: dibur4120lh31.png (1080x198, 42K)

SA just got a slinger move that lets it move back a ton so it should be fine, rip GS bros

user...

Ye, that is the part that sucks.
Hope they give the others unique look in IB

>i have only used one weapon for 10 years
>i dont care about balance
>but now i do
>more random shit here that im forcing you to read that is spoilered for no reason

True immersion.

>2019
>Monsters still don't have realistic balls/titties

Attached: shitposting.png (905x101, 13K)

Callin it now. Vaal's long sword or switch axe is gonna be a bitchin scythe

>arc shot stun values nerfed
>ranged elemental damage nerfed
>dragonpiercer nerfed
>hbg cluster bombs nerfed

rangedfags btfo

Its hard to make something that perpetually has the facial expression of a chinaman that smelled a wet shart, cute

Somebody call Rockstar

Don't monsters already do this? I could've sworn I've seen dung spawn behind them.

I actually ran out of dung pod.

>LS Scythe

Attached: 1531523695969.jpg (1080x1057, 287K)

>elemental ammo buffed
LBG CHADS OUR TIME HAS COME AND SO HAVE I

Someone's salty

Attached: 1544877951945.gif (300x168, 285K)

It's an actual improvement, I was always short on dung pods because of that goose.

>cultivate dung pods
>its actually just the plant researcher shitting in the produce basket

The dung drops from center mass right now instead of their asshole

Fuck it, i want a harpoon

That was the Gamescom trailer
The expansion's out in 2 weeks, I don't imagine there's much left to show unless they want to spoil literally everything. We'll probably just get the same trailer again, or possibly a smaller thing talking about the Pukei/Lumu/Tobi subspecies that haven't been "officially" shown off. I wouldn't hold my breath for a brand new monster reveal or Namielle footage

so what time will capcom be on today?

ZINOGRE TEASE PLEASE

Attached: 1497529392640.jpg (547x730, 130K)

Not really
They said that layered armor is now craft able, in that you get it from the smithy instead of the resource depot, and you can now preview it. At no point have they ever explicitly said "Use monster parts to craft layered versions of all Master Rank armor sets" or anything like that

Capcom is fine with rendering dog asshole in RE2 so why not MHW?

loverslab.com/files/file/8824-mhw-female-monsters/

If I knew animalfuckers liked my games I would give them nothing to go for. I don't think animalfuckers like RE.

I'd tend to think that they know that enough people want to fuck monsters already.

Attached: 20190804_055227.jpg (857x766, 351K)

So, what do you think about Brachy gameplay?

An abstract kind of degeneracy

Attached: 1551605931493.png (225x225, 76K)

Looks like Brachy alright.

Attached: Deviljho shitting.webm (862x486, 1.41M)

Very nice

I think he looks super hype. Wish they didn't talk over his roar but I guess they can't pay attention to that during an IGN stream.

hbg fags carpet bombing and fucking everybody else constantly are the worst offenders
they make me miss tri ls fags

What could you possibly mean, user?

Attached: 245.png (1084x957, 522K)

yelling that much and shitting that little?
no wonder why he is always angry

but i dont want loose saggy mucouse pouches or fatty tumors on my monsters

which monster will have the biggest shits?

>pick it up, hunter

>LOOK HOW HARD I CAN SHIT

Why would anyone make or even use this? In-game you're focused on trying to kill/capture the monster. I imagine there's nothing particularly arousing about that.

That looked painful

Magdaros of course.

Was this really necessary? Same with Death Stranding.

Made a webm of Brachy judo throwing Rathalos

Attached: brachydios rathalos turf war.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

Zorah, Dalamadurr, Ceadeus or Lao Shan.
Or that massive snake monster thing from Frontier.

>another X throws Y turf war

Thank you user.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Rath clipping through the crystal is painful to watch

You forgot about Jen and Daren

>Brachydios throwing the trash out

>monster designed around punching shit
>"LET'S MAKE HIM THROW RATHALOS"

Low test detected

Anybody got any webms/gifs of brachy?

I'm pretty sure that's Deviljho's turf war with Rathalos

He tries punching and it doesn't work
I get that you're the kind of person who'd try punching again but Brachy isn't stupid.

Cant bully Rath too hard
He's Capcom's favorite after all

sheeting with anger

It is. Only difference is brach tosses him, where jho blows vape into his face

Have you ever tried to punch a bird?

You severely underestimate the levels of degeneracy furfags are on.

Yeah, you're right.
I really don't like them.

Why even have these turf wars when they're all reused animations

what, you expected him to do a shoryuken on Rathalos?

Kek'd. Also got some nostalgia

Attached: image.jpg (416x487, 97K)

Astalos punched Rathalos and it worked extremely well

>he's never punched a bird right now

You're missing out hard, user.

Fuck yes nigga that shit would make my dick explode.

Attached: 7E44F31D-5FDB-4847-A84F-B8F492BF85C5.jpg (387x468, 102K)

Every time some fuckwit that can't read has to spew this retardation. This is a general, it belongs on

Astalos also has wings. You might've noticed Brachy doesn't.

KEK

Attached: 1474649495946.jpg (1024x768, 81K)

How hard is Brachydios gonna get dicked by Deviljho in the inevitable Turf War

What if Brachy and Glavenus have a turf war where Brachydios stops his tail blade with his arms

He can jump 30m in the air

LMAO 2WAVE

I think jumping high and then punching something mid-air makes the landing difficult.

Jokes aside, he's gonna have some kind of unique turf war. Just not with Rathalos.

It'll probably be like Jho vs Bazel where Jho gets a good hit in then gets blown away

Heated tail and slime come into contact. Big ass explosion hurts both of them

Attached: image.gif (550x500, 274K)

His turf war with Uragaan is probably unique and it'll just be him punching him into a pulp

Fucking retards

Brachy can totally handle Deviljho. Exploding fists go a long way.

This.
Bazel can handle him, Brachy can, too. Glavenus could too, I assume.

>rathalos turf wars Anjanath
>picks him up and throws him
>Diablos turf wars Diablos
>Odogaron turf wars Paolumu
>jumps up and grabs, rip 'n tears fluffy, and throws it
>locks horns and the winner throws the other
>deviljho turf wars anything
>grabs with mouth and throws, sometimes holding it first
>Nergigante turf wars Kush or Teo
>throws with one hand
>Brachy turf wars Rathalos
>grabs him and throws him

Why is every goddamn turf war exactly the same? The only good ones are Jho vs Beetlejuice and Odogaron vs Vaal because they don't end in a fucking throwdown and actually show how the monsters defend themselves. They look like proper ecology videos.

Fucking hell, ecology died for this rehashed garbage.

Its gonna be him punching Uragaan one time and walking away. Uragaan is gonna try to roll after him and blows up mid roll.

Deviljho is on another level entirely, Brach is just an apex

But it isn’t you dumb mangled brain faggot

Fun fact: This degenerate /vg/ colony will defend this

Attached: 1562962946263.jpg (1024x576, 101K)

I agree with you. Anything to get through low and high rank quickly is is good in my book.

If Glavenus doesn't have at least one turf war where he cuts off a monsters tail it's a massive wasted opportunity.

What if Brachy starts shooting glowing neon goo from his MegaMan arms and then everything starts exploding but Glav goes OMAE WA MO SHINDEIRU in liek a weird monster voice and teleports behind brachy to do a 360 noscope katana flip

this would be some primo gen 4 nintendo stuff if I do say so myself

Attached: 1251307964562.jpg (427x366, 23K)

>no Hidden Scythe

SOILED IT

Bazel vs Jho is pretty retarded to be honest. For some reason Bazel tries to fight on the ground instead of bombing Jho from the air.

Now that I think about it, isn't Tobi Kadachi's moveset basically Kecha Wacha's? Why don't they bring him back?
Not that I'm particularly fond of him, but it shouldn't be too hard. Also, I'd be down for a remix of Golden Reminiscence.

what if you shit the fuck up reatard

>SA still doesn't have any iframe moves
JUST

Shit, I forgot about the Glavenus turf war where it throws Diablos with its mouth instead of using the tail its known for.

You faggots cannot defend this.

Jho catches Glav's tail in his mouth and cracks the shell.

>ORA ORA ORA intensifies

>he's still seething

pls no bully

Attached: 1558605114415.png (600x589, 193K)

Normalfags don't like non-lizards, the world team is composed of monkeys too lazy to make a new skeleton and Worldtards never played 4U

Bazel is an obese piece of shit that can only fly in a straight line and cannot manoeuvre for shit

You're getting Brachy throwing Uragaan and you're gonna like it.

Did you really expect new skeletons from G-ranks? when was the last time they did that?

>acts like Capcom was never lazy before now
>acts like Capcom has not reused PS2 MH for the 14 years

Only his hangliding attacks really
Kecha needs overhangs to work but they haven't brought those back outside of Coral Highlands and Anjanath's nest in the forest.

>the best turf war in the game is the Lagiacrus one which isn't even in the actual game

Attached: brachy vs uragaan.gif (400x182, 991K)

this is newfag bait but will get replies

Good, it keeps it from becoming a shitter magnet like Longsword

well, not JUST, as it has no just frames

>Normalfags don't like non-lizards
Literally all of my normalfag friends are like this
I'm so afraid this will mean that the crabs are never coming back

>Final boss of World is a Gore Magala reskin
>Final boss of Iceborne is a Dalamdaur reskin
>No leviathans
>No snake wyverns
>No fanged beasts

Attached: 1565881701463.png (200x209, 63K)

Stay mad

FUCKING DOUBLE NIGGER

Attached: Only need one horn.jpg (947x476, 152K)

>no snake wyverns
Good

>>No fanged beasts
but there are?

Attached: 1505503701602.png (251x288, 146K)

>gore magala reskin

what

>>>>>>P3rd

World has Fanged Wyverns
That guy is still retarded though considering we don't even know what the Everwyrm is yet
And there's been a grand total of ONE Snake Wyvern (and its subspecies) in the whole series and it's shit.

base Xeno'jiiva is just a giant gore with beams

>Worldfag can't understand how someone isn't playing his trash game with no worthwhile content
Kek

They're definitely gonna drop in more info in the other two presentations, but the question is what would it be? September or late august will definitely have a launch trailer

Attached: 1565996772475.jpg (1024x888, 465K)

so not a gore at all

How can you tell at a glance? I played the shit out of p3rd and couldn't tell.
I dunno if p3rd is the game to be making that argument from.

why does AT Teo constantly drop those fucking puddles in its face god damn it its face is the only satsfying thing to hit

Considering they "revealed" Barioth in today's trailer I wouldn't be surprised if the next one did the same with Coral Pukei Pukei, Nightshade Paolumu and Viper Tobi Kadachi, and then teased Zinogre at the end (or just outright showed him). Maybe some Namielle gameplay too, but I kind of doubt it.

I really want to see this happen now

>PSP icons
>Amatsu
Really, couldn’t tell?

How do I find a first wyverian? Are they just random spawns?

I'd say that's spot on

When are the presentations anyway?

he based

there are only 2(3) games with amatsu and that's not 3ds or switch graphics so by process of elimination you're a faggot

>steals your mega potion

Attached: 1545128260996.png (848x492, 762K)

Maybe the image aspect ratio, the obvious wide jap letter spacing, and workaround shit like
>shrpnss

I don't pay attention to details I guess. Now that you mention it I see it.
Really doesn't look that different from the 3ds menu to me desu.
More thought that I'm willing to devote it.