SEGA

Sega has so many good IPs, they really needs to get their shit together and develop new entries based on fanbase feedback.
Help me name them:
>Phantasy Star
>Phantasy Star Online
>Jet Grind Radio
>Shenmue
>Ecco
>Space channel 5
>Streets of rage
>Shinobi
>Virtual On
>Crazy taxi
>Skies of arcadia
>Panzer dragoon
>Shining force
For fucks sake even a FUCKING SEAMAN sequel would sell good.

Attached: sega-logo-sega-20061718-1024-768.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XmVagnlM-Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=3l2hU-pLRXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think Humankind will probably be a good and fun game.

Attached: Humankind-city.jpg (1920x1080, 625K)

WHERE'S MY NEW SONIC GAME???

This Humankind is better tho

Attached: EV_051_Sombra-1-.jpg (357x512, 98K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XmVagnlM-Ys

Sega is retarded. They're probably not even a real video game company anymore. They probably got acquired by Yakuza and the whole operation is probably just a money washing front. Nothing they do makes sense.

SoR 4 is in development
panzer dragoon is getting a remake
shenmue 3 is coming
virtual on had a new entry last year too

problem is all of them are shit lol. too bad the alex kidd remake got cancelled, it looked good

Attached: boss_piedra1.gif (360x255, 53K)

Things Sega needs
>A crossover fighting game featuring their own IPs

SoR4 isn't being made by Sega. It's not even being made by Japan. It's made by a bunch of french queers who clearly do not "get" SoR. It's a shit show.

>a new Shinobi game
>a new 3D streets of Rage game
>new Crazy Taxi
>new Jet Set Radio
What the fuck. They could do so many things and yet all they focus on is Sonic. Why?

Attached: 1540403333341.jpg (720x540, 50K)

oh i forgot, a series that would really need a new entry is Dragon force, because these games actually had a unique gameplay that could still work wonders today.
And panzer dragoon needs a new RPG, not new rail shooters

oh they "get" SoR. they are very passionate about sega games. problem for me is they're too passionate and won't add any novelty. i'd like an open world SoR but that won't happen

news about humankind

youtube.com/watch?v=3l2hU-pLRXI

Attached: humankind.jpg (1920x1080, 412K)

>oh they "get" SoR. they are very passionate about sega games
oh fuck you right in your faggot ass. They turned it into a bad nu TMNT joke.

HOLY SHIT

How to spot an underage know-nothing.

Attached: Fighters_Megamix_Coverart.png (256x437, 200K)

You know most of these IPs wouldnt sell right?
Also Sega isnt Sega anymore so yeah...
Just like Nintendo isnt Nintendo anymore. They're just companies coasting off of their names.

Man, that was 23 years ago, we need it Now.

>monkey ball gets revived

>banana blitz remake

more like super monkey paw

Attached: 77A27ECB-BD47-41BD-B11E-D942DC80D8F0.jpg (709x765, 39K)

No shit. Sega doesn't do anything that makes sense, especially when it would make the most sense. They're adamant about never porting any fighting games to any modern systems or PC. Hell, they straight up gave away the virtua fighter IP to the creators of Dead or Alive for F R E E. They didn't ask for anything in return, not even part of the money made from games that use the characters.

This, consolebabbies should just let go of their decrepit bing bing wahoo shittery

They've set themselves up to be dissapointed this time. Sega says it will be a new ip, they think it will be an old one. Sega officially announces new ip, now they're upset it isn't what they expected. I think it's a good thing Firaxis will finally get some competition, Amplitude have been trying to innovate the 4x genre and this is what the genre needs.