Games For Girls

Lads I'm getting myself a girlfriend in few days.
What are some vidya that women like playing?
I'm serious. I want to play vidya with my female (born with a vagina) friend.

Attached: .jpg (1080x607, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quanticfoundry.com/2016/12/15/primary-motivations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 506C281D-9BAB-48EF-8B12-08A80453C857.jpg (500x500, 52K)

real life girls are physically incapable of playing video games. If she's able to, brace yourself for a shock.

My female cousin used to beat my ass up in that old 2d teenage ninja turtle mutant fighting game back when I was 6.

Ask her instead of the anons here who never talked to a real girl in their pathetic lives.
My wife likes stuff like Terraria, Darkest Dungeon, 4X, and the like.

My gf always wants to play Mario Kart 8.

She's terrible and can't drift

This so bad.

>If she's able to, brace yourself for a cock.
>Ask her
I will but I want to surprise her with few games beforehand. Will try your wives favourites I guess.
I don't want her to say some game that I've to buy in front of her.
I'd like to pirate behind her back desu.

Unironically Persona 5.

Based Bliss bro

I recommend the Touhou Project series of videogames.
Cute and great music
The gameplay is simple enough to understand, with few buttons to press
But the games are challenging.
By starting her off with some challenging games, she will learn to enjoy and accept challenge.
Women CAN in fact learn to overcome things through hard work and self-discipline, they just normally never do because there's always an easier option.
Take that easier option away from her, and your girlfriend will git gud.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

>getting myself a girlfriend in few days.
How does one get a girlfriend in a few days? Pre-order? CoD?

What is the source of Alexa playing a game here?

HayDay or HomeScapes

underrated

Women cannot play shmups

sims

It's probably Indian or some variant of not white, I think they get arranged marriage and shit.

my zoomer sister plays that apex game all the time

be indian
be muslim
be rich
order a woman from sout east asia
order a woman from south america
order a woman from eastern europe
lower your expectations to absolute zero and fuck the fat 300 pound single mom scraps from tinder

Cmon, women can totally play shmups.
Just tell her "No." when she asks for something easier, and tell her that you want her to be a girlfriend you can be proud of, and you'd be proud of a girl that gits gud.

Idk OP but I got back with my ex gf around 2 weeks ago after breaking up 6 years ago. We met up a week ago on Sunday and since then she has been less communicative with me. When we started texting again we would talk all day everyday but now its every 2/3 days and for around 1 hour or so.
Is she not interested in me now thar we saw each other again or am I looking into it way more than i should?

Bliss is such a cunt and her ratto fanbase is cringe

My mom absolutely loves adventure games like Grim Fandango, Monkey Island, and Deponia, and I introduced her to Captain Toad and she's been glued to it for days now, took a bit of helping her learn the controls and teaching how to play though. She also likes Harvest Moon, she might like Animal Crossing but I've never played one of these so I always forgot to get her one.

candy crush or wow

Rayman Origins or Legends are fun co-op games.
Unravel two is good. But I don't know what your female friend likes, so it's best if you chose something that seems to fit her taste. you do know what she likes and dislikes, right?

Attached: 1541190020701.jpg (1920x1280, 507K)

stardew valley
ur gf will love it mine does

Cooking mama

Persona 5

Your mom's still alive? How old is she?

My friend who's actually decent at Mario Maker tried playing 2hu and couldn't get past Stage 2 on Easy without losing all his lives. Granted, it was his first time doing so, but still. Touhou is good as it's not described under the common norm of "pandering to men" that dumb people flock to namely because there's hardly any fanservice, if any.

>I'm getting myself a girlfriend in few days
my fucking sides holy fuck

Attached: 1553788988812.png (573x640, 490K)

You do know actual women don't give a single flying fuck about things like that, right?
The "Ew, men have a sex drive! Ugh I can't even" types are brainwashed neon hairs, useful idiots in a plan to keep men too depressed to fight back against various pure co-incidences.

If shes never played vidya, or only played casual games before, be prepared for her to be absolute shit at every single game you show her. Its just a matter of having enough patience to teach her, or wait until she figures it out for herself.

>Lads I'm getting myself a girlfriend in few days.
You fucked up.
>What are some vidya that women like playing?
Women don't like to play video games, they want social interaction and company, she is going to play because she wants to be with you, not because she likes the game.
Go 2D, 3D is a waste.

a hat in time

I'm gril and I play shoot 'em ups

Attached: 1536586821731.png (353x472, 172K)

>letting your gf play games with cuck shit
You're in for a wild ride user

>I'm getting myself a girlfriend in a few days
Waiting on a UPS shipment?
>what games might she want to play
Ask the bitch.

post switch and tits w/ timestamp or gtfo

It's your job as the boyfriend in the relationship to train your gf to be a good partner, by gating that social interaction behind good behaviour.
Training your gf to stick to a videogame until she's skilled enough to overcome an obstacle is training her to value dedication.
Even if she's only doing it to be social, video games are a great way to teach a person the mindset of gitting gud.

>I'm gril and I play shoot 'em ups
Nice. Played much 2hu?

2hu is for casuals.

oof

Attached: rekt.gif (498x280, 222K)

>ctrl + f "log of shit"
>0 results
never been so disappointed in this board before.
So Yea Forums, tell me:
Would you suck a log of shit out of Alexa Bliss' asshole?

Attached: 1565897926319[1].webm (600x668, 773K)

They tend to like RPGs.
My sister loves Mass Effect, we replay the trilogy every now and then together.

Attached: 1536179206472.png (884x874, 714K)

This is important.
Who is her favourite female character, and who is her favourite male character?

From Mass Effect, or in general?

From Mass Effect.

I play monster hunter world with my gf via an online connection when we're not in the same house. Together we've been playing through Overcooked and the tomb raider remake trilogy by handing off like every hour or so

>Played much 2hu?
no

Attached: 1535378486436.png (850x600, 29K)

The sims 4 is what mine plays

You know the rules, prove it.

Attached: 1566279045783.gif (533x310, 1.53M)

Tali and Garrus.

>boyfriend in the relationship to train your gf to be a good partner
holy shit you're a virgin. Hurr, you gotta """"""train"""""" a women like a pet. I have no idea what type of women you hang out with lol
It's always either women as a subservient pet or women as your second mother type deal on this board. No wonder.

Seething

Attached: lel2.gif (600x580, 436K)

>Training your gf to stick to a videogame until she's skilled enough to overcome an obstacle is training her to value dedication.
Is not about skill, is about taste.

2hu is a casual shmup, bullet hells are on a technical level, the easiest ones, they don't require fast reactions, since the bullets will always have the same pattern.

>Women cannot play shmups
user, shmups aren't so hard that anybody is gated by ability. It's legitimately just a function of time and interest. My gf beat Ikaruga on a single token run after some practice

ah, k. Tell her she has good taste.

How do you know?

nah not mad, just exasperated

Look, I don't make the rules, I just echo them tits or gtfo

My wife loves Fallout: New Vegas. It's pretty much the only game she really plays. However, she also likes the Sims, Zoo Tychoon, Stardew Valley, Minecraft, and Team Fortress 2.

Attached: 1562809270930m.jpg (795x1024, 54K)

light hearted easy co-op shit. unless she actually good

Well either you train her, you trust her to train herself, or she becomes feral (entitled, lazy, selfish, angry, etc).
It's good if you find a woman who can train herself so you don't have to, but that locks you out of all the other women on the planet that could really benefit from someone else's guidance.
Plus why should she have to do all the work? Training your own behaviour takes a lot of willpower and patience. Her boyfriend should help her out with that if he can.

Or are you the type of person who thinks that it's okay to go feral, and to have an unwashed personality? That won't work long-term, you'll get stuff like gambling addictions, victim complexes, uncontrolled temper, and anything you associate with the word "Karen".

Dota 2

Though thinking about what you said, if the woman's the second mother type, then that'd make it her job to train her boyfriend.
Maybe she can switch roles, between subservient pet and second mother?
That way both parts of the union can be trained to become better people.

>Alexa Piss

Attached: 1559244108838.jpg (641x539, 29K)

that's actually kind of hot

Attached: boner.jpg (472x645, 39K)

My ex loved playing plants vs zombies. That Risk mobile game too.

I fucking miss her so much

usually anything with fashon customization, specially if it's an mmo
very rarely you'll find one that can handle fps or fighters so don't bother with that
rpgs are too long so that's also out

probably Necrodancer is a safe bet if she doesn't have shit rhythm
Lethal league, Divekick and Nidhogg are comfy simple games that everyone can get into, assuming you don't btfo em instantly

or just have a comfy time making her play a puzzle game, something like portal or Talos principle, assuming she's not an absolute brainlet and she doesn't know them already

Attached: flying like a retard.png (437x334, 135K)

Even if you gf is an absolute brainlet, puzzle games are good for a laugh. You can make fun of her for being a brainlet and she can learn to trust you with all the big brain decisions as a result.

new

You've just reiterated my point. Women are not beasts that "go feral" in any capacity different from men. They aren't pets like dogs. I realize this is bait, but so many people unironically believe this. Look, i get that the thing that makes you emotionally "safest" is to distance yourself from women since putting yourself out there is an inherently vulnerable experience, but this is unironically a horrible way to look at the world.
>gambling addictions, victim complexes, uncontrolled temper, and anything you associate with the word "Karen"
I don't associate with highschoolers and university age women who still act like highschoolers. Women in a career or who know where they're going in university don't act like this.

Girls like GTA.

doesn't work on everyone and she might just get pissed at not dealing with a puzzle
like that's the main reason i'm not recommending something like Baba or Opus Magnum

however another comfy one that can work is antichamber

>train her boyfriend
The world and relationships do not work by "training" your partner. It is not the job of either partner to hold out treats in front of the other in the hopes that they harbor some behaviors, and hell, nobody is actually receptive to that type of behavior except exceedingly submissive people, men or women.
>Maybe she can switch roles, between subservient pet and second mother?
or maybe there's more to people to these two imaginary archetypes

This is actual hentai style of thinking.

>wife keeps pestering me to watch her play The World Ends With You because she thinks I'd like it
Should I do it lads?

saints row > gta

just buy some dildos

>im getting a girlfriend
>in a few days
Are you gonna buy her at the girlfriend store?
M8 if some chick told you she'll date you "soon" or whatever she's just messing with you and wants to let you down easy.

Attached: 1562810089499m.jpg (795x1024, 54K)

I don't believe you,
Also most women are terrible at games since they are terrible at spacial awareness also.

>very rarely you'll find one that can handle fps or fighters so don't bother with that
FPSs are one of the most accessible genres out there. In my experience, I had a lot of female friends in highschool play TF2 but they didn't tell people about it because highschool steambros were neckbeards. As for fighters...well, that's one of the most inaccessible genres out there. I love a good match of UNIST or Tekken Tag Tournament 2, but let's be honest - most people won't be into it.
>fashion
lol if gacha, league, and overwatch are anything to go by, men are more drawn to dress up in games than women. In my experience, women go way more for RPGs and games heavy on a few mechanical hooks like monster hunter.

>Women are not beasts that "go feral" in any capacity different from men.
Men also go feral. Anyone who does not put work into maintaining their personality goes feral. And if you're the only person keeping your mindset clean, then Dunning-Kruger could kick in and there'll be something you miss.
>emotional safety
Taking personal responsibility for someone else's personality flaws is NOT emotional safety. Training a woman is the opposite of distancing yourself, it's getting directly involved with her emotions.
>Women in a career or who know where they're going in university don't act like this.
Are YOU in a career or know where you're going in university? Career women can be some of the most entitled Dunning-Kruger peak climbers in existence, and university is a brainwashing camp.

> It is not the job of either partner to hold out treats in front of the other in the hopes that they harbor some behaviors
Then how do they get trained?
Oh right you think people should just go feral.
>This is actual hentai style of thinking.
It's the realistic style of thinking, which also gets involved in Hentai, which are based partially on real life.

It's a good game and will give you a laugh on how edgy the protag is. It's a cute story with fun twists and turns, and it's got an amazing sense of style.

God I'm so gay for Lexi I want her to sit on my face and grind it until I suffocate

>she might just get pissed at not dealing with a puzzle
Well yeah, that's the point. If she's angry and she can't solve things on her own, you can teach her that she has to calm down and ask you nicely to do things for her.

Attached: coronation.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

more

Attached: 1553556426983.png (768x1024, 1.84M)

It's pretty good, I didn't end up liking it too much but I can't say it's bad at all. Got a cool style, sweet OST, interesting battle with a simple but sweet story.

Do you want to share your Discord here, so I can post nice pictures for you to jack off to, and you can describe how much you enjoy the pictures I send?
Because that ain't happening. Get rekt fgt

>And if you're the only person keeping your mindset clean, then Dunning-Kruger could kick in and there'll be something you miss.
You're not using Dunning-Kruger correctly. It has to do with skill acquisition when specializing in a field of specific tasks. It's more applicable on the path to becoming a PhD and not on miscallaneous psuedotheories on socialization
>Training a woman is the opposite of distancing yourself, it's getting directly involved with her emotions.
No, you're doing the equivalent of picking a doll and playing dress up with her personality. People are resistant to changes in their character - they're not gonna take it. The only thing to do is find somebody you're compatible with and shares your values without blindly admonishing every case where it doesn't work out.
>Are YOU in a career or know where you're going in university?
Yes.
>Career women can be some of the most entitled Dunning-Kruger peak climbers in existence
As can men. Engineering bros with a big ego and low GPA are the majority of people in STEM programs.
>university is a brainwashing camp.
fucking LOL. I read this as "I couldn't keep up either with the academic rigor or I had a class challenge my worldview, so it's brainwashing!" Worse, you probably haven't even gone to university and are spouting out talking points
>Then how do they get trained?
The world is not divided into the trained and untrained. Dude, again with the hentai logic.
>Go feral
No, I'm telling you that your psued theory on behavior is unsubstantiated at best and schizo hack talk at best
>which also gets involved in Hentai, which are based partially on real life.
ah fuck, you got me with the bait.

MMO games because you and the other random idiots can carry them through the entire game while they think they're playing the game. She'll even get free shit and give you priority status in group events because lonely neets want to hear an actual female voice.

rentfree

Attached: 1553044315420.png (575x473, 313K)

Wait, you can marry your gf in game and she still can date others?

How about instead of forcing her to have to learn your video games just to get some time with you, you develop a hobby you can both enjoy together, or learn about her own interests

Rimworld
My sister and my gf play that shit,so do some of the normie girls I know.

You'll never pass, trannyzoid

My sister kicks my ass at pic related's VS mode 90% of the time.

She's insanely competitive when it comes to games that she cares about.

Attached: 717bCxYeAfL._SL1121_.jpg (1121x967, 228K)

>You're not using Dunning-Kruger correctly. It has to do with skill acquisition when specializing in a field of specific tasks.
No, it applies to broad skills in general too. "You don't notice which things you're consistently missing" is not PhD-specific.
>The only thing to do is find somebody you're compatible with and shares your values
I agree with you, and this works well. My values include training and discipline.
>you probably haven't even gone to university and are spouting out talking points
I have a degree in Physics, but I got it before all this respec wahmen crap.
>schizo
Schizo is hebrew for "you are winning, please stop".
>ah fuck, you got me with the bait.
So glad you can just dismiss anything you disagree with by calling it "bait".

JUST ONE SNIFF LEXI PLS

Attached: 1562261134132.jpg (1608x2828, 318K)

Play it on your own, it's the best fucking game in the world. Don't let a woman have better taste than you.

Fire Emblem Awakening and Fates so you can play match maker.

That's how I got my ex and my now-fiancé into FE

>gacha, league, and overwatch
those are just a few examples, you could also find a bunch in f2p rpg mmos as far back as the early 2000s, also they gravitated towards a dancing mmo that i can't recall, and also around S4 league while it was popular
FPS only met a few in the cs1.6 days, and only one back in bf3. A few in other shooters but overall it's empty

user when you met a girl you don't know if she has a short fuse
some can't be reasoned with just "calm down" and "helping" at that point can potentially make things worse, unless you're an absolute chad with 10/10 charisma

Terraria, Age of Empires 2, Borderlands, Pathologic, Final Fantasy.

Different female friends have played and enjoyed [and we've played together] some of those games - the ones with multiplayer.

Trannies don't count

Yes, the point is to get her to reach the end of her short fuse and remind her that she's still powerless and has to ask for permission.

brap

>"You don't notice which things you're consistently missing" is not PhD-specific.
That's not what the effect states..
It's saying that people who are on the lower spectrum of expertise have no idea exactly what they don't know, and so their confidence in their abilities doesn't match their actual expertise. It actually states that as you go further, you *do* pick up on things you miss. It's perpetuated by staying in the same expertise class - these things are dictated by simple stuff like not looking at what you got wrong on an exam and still proceeding with learning new material in the class without patching up your misunderstandings.
>My values include training and discipline.
Personal values do not an accurate social theory make
>I have a degree in Physics, but I got it before all this respec wahmen crap.
I did a double major in math and physics and now do physics in grad school. This "respec wahmen crap" has been going on since the 70s, and you contextualize with your own life looking at only the recent movements.
>Schizo is hebrew for "you are winning, please stop"
lol
6//10, hooked me at the start but played your hand too quickly.

>I'm getting myself a girlfriend in few days.
Is that when she signs the contract?

We like playing FPS and RTS

True, Dunning-Kruger has the other side of the coin I didn't address, where you can actually git gud.
Fortunately you can git gud at being a good partner, so that comparison still holds.
and LOL you're telling me personal values don't make social theory while you're spouting personal values at me about partner-training being bad or D-s relationships being unrealistic. Cmon son.
>This "respec wahmen crap" has been going on since the 70s
You're right about that one, unfortunately. If only something could be done about it.

>I want to play vidya with my female (born with a vagina) friend.
Well, she doesn't. Girls don't play videogames. Get her a purse or some shoes.

Thanks guys I'll set aside some time so we can play it together. Looked a bit cartoony for my tastes but she keeps singing its praises.
>Don't let a woman have better taste than you.
We just have different taste, man. I've never had the patience for RPGs and she grew up playing them. It's not about being better. I get your frustration though it's hard to find a woman that has any taste at all.

>Her
>she XX woman child-bearing female
>develop a hobby
>own interests
Bruh YOU are her hobby and interests.

Attached: confused nigga.png (1000x850, 559K)

>Looked a bit cartoony for my tastes
Wait, so you haven't played any of the Senran Kagura games, or Undertale? You're missing out my dude!
Did you at least play Hollow Knight?

Attached: hollow_knight_guide.0.jpg (1200x800, 151K)

How does this work? Did she agree to start dating you at a certain day? How the fuck does this work? Honestly.
Welcome to the future, where you better not pick dry bowser with the pipe frame and actually try because they'll get mad at you for winning, but if you pick the shittiest loadout and still win, they get even more mad, and if you lose, they get mad at you for letting them win. Welcome to modern women, where you get put in a no win situation every fucking time. Mario Party you can at least blame luck.

Attached: fearless expression.jpg (600x338, 52K)

>Women CAN in fact learn to overcome things through hard work and self-discipline, they just normally never do because there's always an easier option.
>Take that easier option away from her, and your girlfriend will git gud.
Sounds like a real easy way to have your girlfriend leave you
>Yeah there was some stupid hard game he wanted me to play?
>Yeah whatever I went and played fortnite with Chad

you say
> I'll do it, for you
and then your relationship bar goes up for ez points

Attached: 4u.png (1280x720, 525K)

>How the fuck does this work? Honestly.
You buy one on the internet or if you're really wealthy you can rent one.

If there's a woman who'd rather stay casual than git gud, Chad can have her! But he'll probably reject her for being a shit gf. At most he'll pump and dump.

>I'm getting myself a girlfriend

A girlfriend isn't some Amazon order you fucking degenerate

>Cmon, women can totally play shmups.
>Just tell her "No." when she asks for something easier, and tell her that you want her to be a girlfriend you can be proud of, and you'd be proud of a girl that gits gud.
Right. This is how interpersonal relationships work in the real world.
Magical. Someone screencap this.
I haven't played this shit in like 20 years.
sister must be older than you.
i know an annoying chick obsessed with terraria and she never leaves me alone about it and always wants to play it with me.
she literally will call me and bitch at me for showing up on steam offline (she can tell because my playtime for the week or 2 weeks or w/e it is goes up even when showing offline). I wouldn't care except I work with her and she tried to kiss me twice and she's my manager and has a husband. i only added her on steam to try to stay out of worse trouble. (she's also friends with the HR stacy of course)

>If there's a woman who'd rather stay casual than git gud, Chad can have her! But he'll probably reject her for being a shit gf. At most he'll pump and dump.
kek i hope you mention this in your e-harmony / plenty of whales / OkStupid profile
"you must be good at videogames and i mean REAL videogames i will have you complete these shmups while I watch must S-rank all stages in ikaruga at a minimum preferably clear r-type III on one credit"

> he doesn't know

I played Undertale but not the other one. I've been meaning to check out Hollow Knight but I haven't yet, I will get around to it soon!
Good idea, I'll do this. She loves Baneposting too so it'll be worth double the points.

I'd rather have a dog than a GF. The dog is loyal, snuggles, plays, and gets excited when you say anything. All it asks in return is food, water, and going outside a few times a day.

It's not that good. It's really fucking stupid. It only appeals to social misfits who like kingdom hearts shit.
women hate this
they want you to do it f

I'd document all that sexual harassment and bring it to HR anyway. And if HR ignores you, lawyer up.

Cooking Mama

Borderlands is the quintessential “gamer gurl” game with all its cringe humor

I'm not much into those online dating types of places. If I ever start with them though I'll be sure to mention that gitting gud at videogames is more valuable than vagina.

my wife likes trash like solitaire variants and phone games that make noises like zing.

The only respectable game she has liked is Sid Meier's Pirates, but that just made her join P2W pirate games on her phone

play Rez
> wat that have to do with gf
PLAY REZ NIGGAAAAAAAA

Attached: dims.jpg (1600x900, 217K)

Candy crush or Zelda shit

Attached: 47105314_p2.jpg (352x409, 49K)

Xfinity commercial with Balor and Styles

>indian
LOL those freaks are the thirstiest
>muslim
Only going to attract women who want short term social justice points for being like so progressive and stuff. Once that gets boring, they dump the smelly retards

Unironically, Kirby games.

Yeah but that's because Amazon is owned by the feminine-industrial complex, you can order girlfriends perfectly fine on silk road.

quanticfoundry.com/2016/12/15/primary-motivations/
Whamen like completion and customization.
GW2 is probably the premium whamen game, the whole lategame is an achievement collectathon motivated by cosmetics.

importing a bangladeshi wife online is cheaper than you think

>women hate this
that's why you gotta make it cheesy

Get your GF a dog, the dog can be a positive role model for her!

Where my hermit bros at? I don't want anyone interrupting my peace.

Attached: 181125194234-father-darios-escobar-brighter-large-169.jpg (460x259, 19K)

a dog will never be your player 2

Attached: 64428178_10105932248927481_1498485824394625024_n.jpg (256x257, 12K)

fuck off

right here
but i wouldn't mind a hermit gf for couch coop

Attached: bee83ea2d354c94ea4ac6bb512868a05.gif (500x281, 386K)

No.

This is what domestic violence was invented for.
How could your let your wife play P2W mobage? Cmon son, she deserves better than that, don't let her get away with having taste that bad.

She's 54. She's liked these games for decades, as well as Leisure Suit Larry, I got her the new one on the Switch, too.

I sure love these Yea Forums-Yea Forums get-togethers

Attached: 1554690780783.gif (480x270, 1.7M)

He means you get an arranged marriage, where the bride's father arranges for his daughter to be sold off to you.
It's hard to imagine anything more cucked than raising a daughter. But can you imagine anything more []D [] []\/[] []D than selling a daughter?

>What are some vidya that women like playing?

Fire Emblem Three Houses

>Yea Forums
you mean /wooo/

They still fucking make Larry games?

Attached: EAdbSv7WwAAMkNy.jpg (363x511, 21K)

>I haven't played this shit in like 20 years.
>sister must be older than you.

She's not older, but even if she was what fucking difference would that actually make? Do older women automatically get better at games than men?

you are going to have a life lesson bud, at best she will try to emulate your interest in video games but in reality women can never appraciate this form of art.

Yeah there's a mobile web app you can use where Larry dates a racially diverse group of women, and he learns the value of looking up to and learning from women instead of just being in it for sex.
I'm kidding of course
It's PC, not mobile. Everything else is true

Fuck her already

Michelle fuck off, you're not even good at Terraria

What I've learned from this thread is that if your gf cant at least clear the 2nd loop of Gradius V on very hard then you need to look for someone else

No, dude! You take away her other options until she HAS to clear Salamander with no savestates.
Then you can clear it together to celebrate how far she's come and enjoy her ability to be a good partner instead of someone who just sucks up all the powerups and dies

>tfw no gf to steal shit with in Ultima Online
A peace bard is fine too.

Attached: 1552077924796.gif (387x263, 1.32M)

Sims, Stardew Valley, Animal Crossing, Splatoon.

But really, just get a Switch and play cute games with her, works great for me.

Attached: 1470475935046.jpg (650x854, 315K)

i would die happy if I could get just one whiff

Attached: 1553876709003.jpg (768x768, 310K)

Faggot here, just hit the 4 month mark talking to a roastie. How the fuck you heteros manage to deal with them? What the actual fuck is wrong with their brains? What the fuck? I'll take risk of HIV and getting beaten to death by the religion of peace any day over dealing with those crazy holes.

Attached: 1558031425430.jpg (496x496, 24K)

>How the fuck you heteros manage to deal with them?
The same way you handle eating potatoes. You don't handle them raw. You roast them first.
>What the actual fuck is wrong with their brains?
That's just how your brain gets if you never get your ego checked, it happens with streamers (male) too, and also with any crossdresser that gets more worship than criticism.
I have some bad news for you though if you're gay - promiscuous homosexuals are 3x as bad as women when it comes to personalty.

I somewhat agree, but can you imagine showing a game like Xenoblade Chronicles to your gf? Cringey weeb shit with huge tits clearly marketed to a certain type of male
That said, I don't think women care at all about most of the female rep. My girlfriend likes playing Daisy in games, even though Daisy has little personality in b4 rabid fanboys. But shit like Xenoblade, guilty gears, and maybe even something like WoW, there's not really much of an argument against it.
That said, I don't give a fuck about it, and if the guys are going to be hypersexualized, like they always are, then there should be some equality in the form of hypersexualized women

Girls dont like playing vidya they mostly pretend to for attention. the actual chances that your girlfirend with like games other than for the attention are like 3%. Unless she is overweight or hideous. Then yeah she might like games but mostly mobile or something easy and boring.

I just have better friends than you, people that are great to be around no matter their gender.

>but can you imagine showing a game like Xenoblade Chronicles to your gf?
I have unironically done something like that with "Her outfit looks nice, I want you to wear it." She did wear it of course. The only problem was that she then had to pick out an outfit for me to wear. I regret my decision somewhat.

>promiscuous homosexuals are 3x as bad as women when it comes to personalty
That's the nice thing about them the ones that are batshit insane and damaged are way more open about it. Women though? Nope. On these last months I've had to hear the most insane shit, for example, she NEVER understands why she has a specific opinion, at all. It's almost like there's no conscious thought process going on and it's 100% instincts all the time.

>people that are great to be around no matter their gender
No you fucking retard SOME people are great to be around no matter the gender, the problem is that it's ridiculously more likely that it's easier and better to be around a guy than a girl.

>she NEVER understands why she has a specific opinion
Because she doesn't remember who gave it to her. But she knows it's someone she trusts, and that's good enough.
>It's almost like there's no conscious thought process going on and it's 100% instincts all the time.
To be fair, if you can get your opinions for free with low effort, then you don't have much incentive to develop opinions on your own.

The thing is most fags are damaged because homosexuality doesn't happen naturally, it's always a response to trauma.
You go from a pool of potential partners that consist 50% of humanity to like 0.5%, and most of that is pozzed.

Attached: 1552922234710.jpg (3100x1855, 3.02M)

That's actually pretty funny
I guess it depends on the relationship, since my girlfriend doesn't really like anime, and I just barely got her into cartoons with Adventure Time
I'll be honest, I never played Xenoblade Chronicles, but I fell heavily for the bait webms that make it look like a cringey weeb-fest
That's good that you've got that kind of relationship going, and her picking out an outfit for you is cute

Thank

And here comes the retarded faggot reposting shit made by literal evangelical nutjobs in front of orgy clubs to skew the data. You know that anyone who looks at the source will think less of your and your movement right?

>i-it's not real
Fags get the rope.
Fortunately, you yourselves are inviting muslims in, who will end you.

>and her picking out an outfit for you is cute
That was the problem.
She could've picked something other than SAILOR MARS. I'm a man for fuck's sake. ... To be fair I think I was jumped on more times that week than in all the 3 months prior but jesus christ WHY.

Attached: oh no.png (500x584, 134K)

>buy pink 360 controller for gf
>go to gamestop and ask if they have pink rechargeable batteries
>they dont make those
>yeah they do
>w-why do you want that?
>because I my gf has the controller and I want to get her the matching battery
>sure
How do I respond without sounding mad?

>it's ridiculously more likely that it's easier and better to be around a guy than a girl
What you're saying now is way different than what you said in your first post. Even though I like my girl friends, It's easier for me to have a good time with other guys, that much is true.

But I have dealt with gay men plenty of times, particularly because of my job and I can say for sure, fags are way worse than women will ever manage to be, 10 times as whiny, bitchy and annoying.

you should had paid a bit more for express delivery you cheapskate.

It isn't, it'd be easier if it were, but it isn't. Not everything comes with prepackaged easy nice explanations such as "group x is degen", and no one who is worth talking to would bother listening to your drivel is that's all you had to say.

Nintendo games
knock-offs of Nintendo series
The Sims
Neptunia

Fe
Unraveled two (so you both can play)
GRIS
Firewatch
A short hike

or just show her a wide variety of games and ask her what looks interesting to try out

don't get a gf if you can't even pay to introduce her to new experiences. Activities these days require money, most of the time. If you can't make her a game then you gotta buy her a game. Or just lend her a console.

>2hu
>challenging
I swear you dipshits are worse than Soulsfags. Play a real STG instead of babby mode shit.

Whatever you say fag, just ensure you keep filling the place with muslims, seems like it's the only solution to this problem.

>What you're saying now is way different than what you said in your first post
What I was saying in my first post is that I 100% don't understand how heteros manage to deal with the bullshit that women do. And yes I don't mean every woman, hyperbole exists, but the % of the ones that fit my description is so high that I simply don't understand how heteros would have anything to commemorate over fags.
>fags are way worse than women
Except the ones that you can't notice they are fags.

good thing it lets you autodrift.

>just ensure you keep filling the place with muslims
lolno stop projecting, faggots in general are of such statistical irrelevance that you can blame that on us. If you want to thank someone for that, thank your women.

Dark Souls I guess?

I will, they will ensure leftism dies.

I play Subnautica and stardew on multiplayer. And age of empires. Just show her a game that's not for hentai and porn addicts like Neckbeard Automata

Also show her the Trine trilogy if she doesn't know (ask her about it obv), that's the most fun we've had in a game in some time.

What games does Alexa play?

Attached: holy fucking yumola.jpg (1592x1600, 696K)

>Star of david
No thanks

This.
>ex gf tells me she likes Nintendo shit
>said she played with her ex but thinks videogames are mostly childish
>only likes faggot shit like zelda and mario (okay with mario but zelda is for faggots and onions lovers)
>fast forward to us living together
>mad as fuck at her over something
>she decides to pick up my controller and start playing the game
>tries to play NBA 2K18 on the EASIEST difficulty
>gets her shit slapped badly
>literally losing on Rookie difficulty
>she's saying random shit and trying to trash talk the cpu even though she's losing
>want to laugh because i think it's cute but i'm supposed to be mad so i just hold it in
>end up letting her create her own profile and let her play Thomas Was Alone
>can barely get through the first 2-4 levels
Unless it's Nintendo shit or mobile games, most women are ass at videogames. Mostly because they don't care for it, which is why most of them flock to MMO, RPGs or Rhythm games.

Sekiro too. Wolf respects the women bosses.

I mean, I've seen this happen with guys who don't play vidya as well - they're just rarer.
>person doesn't play video games
>oh no they're not good at video games
Genius fucking conclusion there Einstein. The girls who play games tend to be quiet about it because of the scrutiny they get from people who want to "test" them for authenticity, or they get grouped with girls who use the attention.

My sister is pretty good at Mass Effect, really likes playing agressively and with biotics.
She doesn't like ME1 and 2's combat too much though, it's mostly 3's.

What is it with Saudis and refusing to bathe. Is it a religious thing? They just cover themselves in cologne daily.