Got this from someone for $5. What am i in for lads?

Got this from someone for $5. What am i in for lads?

Attached: images.jpg (491x625, 72K)

Pretty sure that was 'free' on PS+ not long ago

Yea Forums told me this game is online only.

Shit. Really wtf?

90% sure, I downloaded it and tried it but didn't like it.

I was going to buy it, and forgot about it, then it came out on PS+, which made me happy.
It's alright.

Well i just wasted $5 lol.

Apparently it was free in Feb 2018, so it was a long time ago actually

It's a game that flouriches through it's online play, it's probably dead by now tho

So its online only? The combat looks cool though

It has a campaign with multiple factions that's worth the $5 but other than that I'd imagine the online half of the game is dead as fuck by now.

It has a SP story but it's more like a big tutorial with some smol story tackled in to show you the ropes, it's fun.

The combat system is really cool. It's like a hybrid of a SRPG with Valkyrie profile's battle system. Attacks have actual hitboxes and pushback so you can do cool shit you technically shouldn't be able to with proper positioning.

Yeah i noticed that just now. I throw bombs with my healer and hit my own units lmao

It's a fun SRPG. You might spend a week or so playing through a good portion of it. Although if you have the game, why didn't you just play the goddamn game instead of making this thread? Why do people do this?
There's a free demo that would tell you otherwise.

A shitty Grand Knight History expy made by people who didn't understand a single thing about the gameplay of the original.
Also, the game is almost completely centered around online, which is dead, so have fun doing the absurdly boring single player campaign.

But i am playing the game. I'm getting the hang of it i think.

This post reminded me of Natural Doctrine for some reason people shit on that too but I found it really cool.

I want to like it but it's too hard. Probably because I don't understand it very well. Got trounced by those insect aliens that seem to have infinite turns.

Natural Doctrine is almost completely centered around trial and error, with mechanics and stage design that pushes this ever further, coupled with many other problems.
If you're a glutton for obtuse punishment and hate RPGs you'll love it, but It's normal that the vast majority of people hate it, it's hard to call it a SRPG too when none of your characters but Geoff are customizable, the game forces you to respec, 99% of the game is absurdly linear and the game punishes you for playing it like an actual SRPG instead of a puzzle game.

you're good man, it's a cool game, not the best but still really nice if you're into that kind of thing, you know?

>what am I in for?

a dead game that had great potential

Who’s the big titty chick on the right? Is she playable?

The girls are cute.