youtube.com/watch?v=ErpryNWIgWk
youtube.com/watch?v=EHV5awyDo7g
youtube.com/watch?v=BiHUIbsI5Ik
youtube.com/watch?v=dzYZNRwKTFs
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-JSj82JbUU
youtube.com/watch?v=Qmb9cnx__hA
youtube.com/watch?v=A5Ha-6FAIcc
youtu.be/qNDnYLYXprA
thqnordic.com/article/thq-nordic-and-nickelodeon-bring-back-selected-game-titles-past
youtube.com/watch?v=teEfoVWQcAA
youtube.com/watch?v=LeZMmXw5PxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RYwVovS0j7E
youtu.be/Hu8ffw5LtzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=41Igmxe-Ew4
youtu.be/Q5TNIRPlims?list=PL1YVFkSeWZq7gMzXiEnw1p-PBgwMClF-1
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5TNIRPlims
youtube.com/watch?v=aGAYEtHRnyU
youtube.com/watch?v=rxrZAd80oLA
youtube.com/watch?v=u0tLJlLhUhM
youtube.com/watch?v=V3jOkJzsocY
youtube.com/watch?v=kSpFzv2o8JI
twitter.com/Caine641/status/1163881730589302785
youtu.be/OnK43ny_dg8?t=31
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_SpongeBob_SquarePants_episodes
youtube.com/watch?v=6QXnEdO-qSQ
archive.org/details/en_spongebobskrab_nick
youtube.com/watch?v=N6Ga9VRtu6k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N6Ga9VRtu6k
youtube.com/watch?v=YYUZA95FvKo&t
resetera.com/threads/spongebob-squarepants-battle-for-bikini-bottom-rehydrated-2020-pc-ps4-xbo-nsw-gameplay.136061/
store.steampowered.com/app/969990/SpongeBob_SquarePants_Battle_for_Bikini_Bottom__Rehydrated/
rave.dj/RMLHoHomeysLlw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SOILED IT

why is it so orange?

why do they have to fuck up every remake with this shit

The grass is also ugly as sin. It's too distracting. They should've kept it flat like the original

Attached: Yourgrassisass.jpg (881x456, 60K)

yeah I think I'll just emulate the Gamecube version

Attached: 1552778248184.jpg (314x328, 70K)

that tint is so obnoxious
thank god for based modders though
hopefully they can get a reshade that removes it within the first week

>Platform jumping underwater
Why doesn't he just swim lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=lGEmnVX9TNc

Attached: Underwater.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

The sky looks awful too. So much Bloom and everything in the background is greyed out for some reason

No lie, I actually bought a PS2 a couple of years ago just for this and the movie game.
Both have aged very well on their own.

Besides the animations and a bit of the physics, it looks absolutely fine. I mean, you also gotta consider that this is a pre-alpha and was likely made in this last month or so to have something to show at gamescom.

Attached: 1543360382021.png (447x665, 452K)

Hope they work on the graphics. At least this is a pre-alpha.

One of the cool things about Battle for Bikini bottom was the amount of left over content and the general mishmash of shit that the developers were doing.

>pre alpha
2021 release date

It really looks like one of those souless UE4 remake youtube videos that people do. UE4 was a mistake fuck tim sweeney

damn those animations look stiff

Meh. I've seen worse from early demos. I pray that it will improve, but it's not truly bad.

>they kept the original music
BASED

Because the game has actual lighting now and the level is being re-imagined with a sunset vibe?

>soulless
Don't fucking start you fucking faggot, good lord.

Attached: 1559652865062.jpg (432x403, 14K)

they shouldn't have shown off the gameplay in such a painfully early/janky state as this

Looks good actually

Doesn’t look anything like the original show like the first version did. Looks like a Nintendo hire this man video.

To be fair, C:NST and even the original BfBB looked like shit when they were revealed.
youtube.com/watch?v=7s5Bvw13Urw

Attached: 1566314808081.png (1193x671, 1.21M)

You now remember Planktopolis
youtube.com/watch?v=zXJRstOY24o

Attached: Planktoplois.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

Looks nice, but they really gotta work on those animations. I’m hoping we don’t see the game for a while because it’s obvious they announced it way too early and people got more excited than they initially anticipated.

It’s an early alpha demo. Here’s hoping they smooth things out, maybe tone down the orange a bit too. I like the sunset vibe but it’s a little too much

Anyone else notice there was underwear everywhere? I swear the original game didn’t hand out health that easy

It’s a journalist demo, what do you expect?

I think most of the underwear in that video was in the original, the route this journalist chose just coincided with all of the underwear. The one near the ice fruit might be a new one.

I guess they're trying to make it so the whole game takes place in one day, Jellyfish Fields would be the morning level.

Pretty damn good for pre-alpha, they could ease up on all of the orange, though.

>caring about time lapse in video games

Makes sense I guess. Though there’s a whole dream segment, how are they gonna make that fit?

I'm a THQ level designer for the game so if you have any feedback please let me know.

Attached: level editor.png (1645x809, 1.36M)

Kids remember Jellyfish Fields
MEN remember Three... Thousand Miles to Shell City
youtube.com/watch?v=NiaP7N59Yuk

Attached: Raffs.gif (260x125, 889K)

You guys putting in levels from the movie game?

you got that from a shitty bfbb fan remake

Attached: file.png (1267x711, 1.18M)

why would the level editor be in the same art fashion as the game
they wouldn't waste their time on something ultimately nobody will see outside of the devs
such obvious bait

>Not wanting a soulless UE4 remake

NINTENDO

youtube.com/watch?v=C1Y_d_Lhp60

Based

That's the last level isn't it? It was like 80 spatulas to unlock I thought, makes sense if at night everyone's gone to sleep.

>Unreal
>Soulless
Play some shartifact

Do a better job.
>"With what?"
Yes.

Now I want a day-to-night theme, that sounds cool.

It's vastly more orange in that video.
This one makes it a bit better:
youtube.com/watch?v=z4Q7xW_b2J4

ah yes and this is why the purple walls are now a light pink color

Looks like the Spyro remakes.

Attached: cockbob.png (959x482, 443K)

The attacks look more meaty now, I like that. Killing robots looks way more satisfying here.

>Boomers already calling it "Soulless and no nostalgia" because new is bad and new is scary

I know you shitheads hate everything new, but could you just shut the fuck up for once? Christ you people are all mentally deranged at this point. All I hear is "Zoomie zoomie zoomie! Cringe cringe cringe! Based based based! Reddit reddit reddit! Redpill redpill redpill!". It's like a fucking insane asylum up in here. I'm so glad boomers are all going to fucking die at somepoint. Also, don't give me that crap that I can die at some given point cause that shitty excuse is older than you fuckers.

Why, that's just the orange soul filter! You may remember it from the PS2 release of San Andreas.

Is xbox the best version of the movie game like BFBB? What about Creature from the Krusty Krab? I'm looking to complete my collection.

If there is something yo complain about, Yea Forums will do it

Even if there is nothing to complain about

This looks a lot better. thanks user

Yeah, it's made by the same guys. Not sure about Creature, but it's a fairly safe bet.

Why don't they make new good games instead of redoing old good ones?

Attached: 1528638014332.gif (379x387, 71K)

OP here, thanks. I didn't know the video I used was so saturated compared to others. I have brought shame to this board.
But seriously, it looks a lot better. Still not a fan of the grass tho.

Attached: whathaveidone.gif (498x490, 1.58M)

nostalgia market
every medium is doing it

no good designers.

Nostalgia sells. Though I'm not sure why they just didn't get Heavy Iron to remake it. They probably need the work.

SHOW ROCK BOTTOM OR RIOT

Attached: Rock_bottom.jpg (1131x627, 349K)

Simple. New games will trigger countless old shitheads, while old remastered games will trigger less old retards.

In the case of BfBB, it's because it was the best and most creative Spongebob game they ever created, and all the other games paled in comparison to it, so it makes sense that they would rather remake it for newer audiences while banking on nostalgia.

did it need spatulas to unlock? i thought you could enter it immediately after industrial park

>SHOW ROCK BOTTOM
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1eG_E01zOE

Attached: rock bottom.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

They do make new good games. When remaking a game, it's important to choose something sufficiently old so that you can update it both mechanically and visually.

I can't wait for the spongeposting

Heavy Iron is making it, they're just under a different name I believe

Purple is a shade of pink. There's also purple still clearly there you fucking troglodyte, use your eyes.

Unless its devs from Heavy Iron that left HI when THQ sold it

Here’s a comparison video using what we’ve seen already: youtu.be/teEfoVWQcAA

So what exactly *are* shiny things?

It looks decent so far apparently this is a alpha build? That means stuff can be changed and improved!

MONEYMONEYMONEY

Attached: MrKraps.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Oh you know what I was confusing it with the theater that it's right in front of.

Thank you I have now seen rock bottom.

You actually needed 40,000 shiny objects to unlock the theater

Attached: expensivecinema.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

That’s so much better. My faith has been restored.

Pre-Alpha is a meme within the industry where games that are actually in Betas are said that they're Pre-Alpha footage to fool idiots, but this actually looks Pre-Alpha, so here's hoping.

Attached: 1541996472407.jpg (249x230, 19K)

It looks too clean. It lost that undersea grit and on paper drawings that the original game emulated so well

It looks fine. People have set their expectations way too high for a remake of a ps2 game.

I think this is your nostalgia and attachment to the original talking. It looks fine.

>It’s an early alpha demo
So its already done then. Gotcha

It's been a longer time since I played this than I thought.

Anyone else remember Fairly OddParents: Breakin' Da Rules? That game had that super early teaser trailer for Battle for Bikini Bottom, and it had a lot of really weird things in it.
youtube.com/watch?v=ErpryNWIgWk

Attached: 1546330010900.jpg (720x540, 105K)

>install reshade
>remove orange filter
>profit

>tfw you were the one who posted the face in that screencap
feels good man

Attached: 1557136015997.jpg (1068x1200, 90K)

awesome, the grass is still annoying though

>Patrick’s dream confirmed
nice

I don't mind remasters or remakes of games that are stuck on consoles of old.

Will you do P&C games remake at some point?

playable squidward when

fpbp

Orange lighting shader tint for the next gen graphics look like pretty much every damn UE4 game.

I feel like some of the humor will be lost in Patrick’s Dream actually being a level now, that black room with just Patrick standing there & the free spatula was the height of funny. That said, the beta level looked quite fun, and I’d love to see how the remake handles it.

Attached: 99878A1E-E525-4586-9297-AD6158F1ED21.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Spongeball gameplay when?

An user posted a good idea where Patrick's dream is still the empty dark room, but after you talk to him the walls fall down and there's a whole level outside. Hoping it's like that

Hahaha can't wait for all the old spongebob references to be taken out and replaced with nu-spongebob references. Look forward to it bros it'll be EPIC!

That is how games look like now unfortunately. There was a nice aesthethic in the late 90s and early 00s that I miss and I think we will never get it back.

They already confirmed that all the old jokes are still in

Th ground pound looks way worse, the wind up is severely lacking. Needs a lot of work but the actual artstyle isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Attached: 784874645846.jpg (394x285, 34K)

I just don't like how spongebob looks in this, where are his holes?

If it’s dessert themed then the walls could just be a chocolate shell that breaks down

With the exception of the 2nd movie, I don't think I've ever seen an actually GOOD 3D model of Spongebob.

What's worse, later seasons Spongebob or later seasons Simpsons?

Later season simp had no effort whatsoever modern spongebob can still make you laugh sometimes

The game is already ruined anyway since they're making Tom Kenny do nu-spongebob's annoying high pitched voice instead of the superior old Spongebob voice.

Every season of Spongebob has a different flavor to it. Season 9 had its moments and Season 10-11 have been pretty fucking good albeit completely different. They're nowhere near the quality of 1-3 but they're watchable, have fun references and do some pretty insane stuff.
Nusimpsons is the definition of soulless low effort garbage. There's nothing redeemable about it. Most of the "jokes" are shitty one note background gags focused around plots that float around to 3 or 4 different places. The animation also took a serious hit for whatever reason. There's no reason to watch nusimpsons.

Attached: 1542973062084.jpg (1369x1497, 345K)

This, I personally despise and detest every single SpongeBob episode created after the movie but even I can see they tried with some of it. Nu-Simpsons is the television equivalent of stale bran flakes.

this just makes me want to go and buy the original again

>Anyone else remember Fairly OddParents: Breakin' Da Rules?
Damn I completely forgot about this game despite spending hours on it back in the day. I remember it being pretty decent.

Every single episode? Seriously?
Even the stop motion holiday specials, the ones Hillenburg helped with, the one with the Davy Jones cameo (which was the saving grace of said episode) and even the really good shit like Krusty Towers and Dunces and Dragons?

simpsons by far

Will this have nuSpongebob jokes?

Neither are in a good state right now, but I'd say that the Simpsons is doing way worse. The latest seasons of spongebob have some creative flair, but I really miss when they allowed the deadpan to drag out or when they had spongebob go "against character." Simpsons on the other hand has been lifeless for so long that I don't know why people still pay attention to it

They said they’re retaining all of the old jokes and adding a few new ones

>that picture
I always found the 2 frames of Maggie shaking her fist right after that to be even more offensive

Oida bist deppat?

What is nuSpongebob even like? Apparently the never seasons are ok at least even if they're nowhere close to 1-3.

Is it just me, or is new spongebob a lot more dizzing and fast pace? I feel early spongebob was a bit slower and could be appreciated by any ages, but I've just tried to watch a bit of the new one and it seems its only for kids up to their eyeballs in sugar

Attached: 1479924215348.png (471x354, 231K)

Spongebob saying "yeah" has been stuck in my head for days now
youtube.com/watch?v=EHV5awyDo7g

There's some damn good episodes from what I've heard, and some of the jokes I've seen from some are fucking hilarious, but the animation has a more bouncy style to them, or at least that's the vibe I got from the 20th anniversary episode
I kind of felt it too watching the new special. It felt much more fluid and quick paced in terms of the animation

Yes. All of those. Good or not they're all the result of Nickelodeon soullessly continuing and rehashing the show for money. Even the good post-movie episodes never hold a candle to the average pre-movie episode, and none of them I have seen display even a bit of the charm from the original show.

>spongekino is back on the menu
youtube.com/watch?v=BiHUIbsI5Ik

Old Spongebob, especially season 1 had a chill surfer vibe to it. It was slow, took its time and let the viewer relax. Even something like Neptune's Spatula had a laid back vibe to it.

It's all "haha so randumb!"

I know art/animation is subjective, but there has to be SOME standards, right? Do students actually go to art school only to get away with just drawing four fucking frames?

It looks like a fan game made with Unity

LMAO its soulless. This shit industry can never turn out something with soul again. Not even a remaster of an old game can have soul with these fucks haha.

Spongebob joining Patrick’s Retard Club got a laugh out of me, although there was one scene that was pretty fucking disgusting.

I wouldn't blame the animators here. This is definitely a corporate "get this done by x week" situation.

Wow this looks like fucking shit

Best movie tie-in of all time and a decent sequel to BfBB in its own right. Killer soundtrack too.
youtube.com/watch?v=dzYZNRwKTFs

something something soulless something

>not Turn the Tables on Plankton
This shit's one of the best final boss themes ever, and quite frankly kicks Chum Bucket Lab's ass.

Forgot the link.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-JSj82JbUU

you do realize that's what people said on BBSs when home consoles came out and arcade cabinets had competition from a different market with different interests, right?
"soul" is a relative term that has more to do with your attachment to the minutia of a game than it does with any actual measure of quality. I agree that there are games that feel "soulful," but in its current popular use on Yea Forums, it's fucking meaningless

Attached: screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.08.20-13_27_01.jpg (464x241, 27K)

I remember getting to Now That We're Men and being scared shitless due to the music, being relieved that it was over.
>mfw Welcome to Planktopolis

Attached: 33317727.jpg (264x292, 12K)

>WVH
youtube.com/watch?v=Qmb9cnx__hA

I want an edit of the hammer that says "WHY"

What happened to muttbob cia diabetes autism user?

Graphically is looks alright but the movement looks way worse and extremely floaty when compared to the original.

Welcome to Yea Forums - The Vidya.

Attached: 1565703315735.png (370x473, 313K)

Also the camera panning down to the ground everytime you jump looks extremely annoying.

It says "HAM".

The ham-mer is just upside down.

>game is remade in Unreal Engine 4
>soul is entirely sucked out of
Can't make this up, god damn, that looks exactly like those shitty graphix Zelda projects.

feels good to be a switchfag

Here's King Jellyfish footage
youtube.com/watch?v=A5Ha-6FAIcc

Attached: screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.08.20-13_34_31.jpg (393x411, 52K)

Did the guy from THQ Nordic just confirmed Glove World in this video?

Actually it's Yea Forums - Video Games now. The Vidya has been dead for a long time.

I know, dingus, I was just making a joke.

SpongeBob's model and animations definitely need work (too plastic and stiff) but IMO everything else is looking fucking great, especially the robots and the attacks. Killing robots looks way more meaty and satisfying now.
I'm very interested in how they'll be doing Rock Bottom, Mermalair, and The Flying Dutchman's Graveyard.

Looks alright, but they need to do something about that orange filter and the brightness. Spongebob looks like a yellow blur from so much lightning reflecting on his body, you can't even see his holes.

>he doesn't know about ctrl+m1
Yea Forums is whatever you want it to be, faggot

Attached: the vidya.jpg (1235x260, 123K)

>Modern Spongebob does a film noir-styled episode starring Squidward, in which he goes to find his missing clarinet everyone hated
>simple setup, keeps every character true to their personality & style of humor for the 11+ minutes without missing a beat, references old films of the 1940’s in a smart manner that’ll make young fans & older adult viewers smile
>Modern Simpsons does an episode where Bart joins a feminist prankster group after caught laughing at an all-female Itchy & Scratchy reboot, which went viral in Lisa’s phone-recorded reaction video to the all-female Itchy & Scratchy reboot
>episode takes too much setup to start, characters are so far gone from their original incarnations that they’re unrecognizable, jokes are minor & environment-based, humor is derived from a footnote cultural moment that’ll be lost to the history books come five years
Spongebob tries & has a couple losses & fumbles depending on the episode, but Simpsons just looks at what’s popular at any given second & bases its writing for that week around it. The Sponge writers at least try for their job, but the writers on the Simpsons staff just aren’t there.

Attached: ABC2AECA-DD93-458D-9DF8-2A0A1A30B98B.png (1920x1080, 1.14M)

I really, really hope they fix that later on.

Why do his eyelashes just completely disappear when he’s blinking?

Reality is, and can be, whatever I want it to be.

Attached: 1563511249771.jpg (450x450, 30K)

Well ackshually I do, but it's not about that. Yea Forums - The Vidya is symbolically dead as well as literally.

Attached: Formerly.png (339x145, 99K)

spongebob's animations are legitimately awful

pipedream but I wish there was a filter for the remake to have a similar color scheme as the original Spongebob seasons

Later seasons of Spongebob are just serviceable kids shows, Simpsons is flat out soulless now.

It says Pre-Alpha.

We can only hope they listen and improve before release

The animations are really stiff. The whole thing in general looks like a cheap unity game

Hopefully it's polished before release

You can change it to whatever you want.
I've had it as this since like 2014.

Attached: file.png (501x255, 23K)

Man, they royally fucked up the mellow color scheme

Attached: 1485399885681 (2019_07_24 19_25_03 UTC).png (707x490, 112K)

WHY IN THE FUCK IS THERE A DISTINCT BODY OF WATER IN THE OCEAN

Attached: 371-3710165_135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony.png.jpg (820x791, 136K)

It's goo.

>Shiny Things
>not Shiny Objects
ONE FUCKING JOB

TWOOO GOOLD DUBLOOONS
PLASTIIIIIC

Why did they have to make the models and landscape so uncessarily fat and girthy? Its gross as fuck.

Looks more like modern Spongebob than classic

Wow

spoonfeed me, how do you do that?

If you turn down the saturation on your tv youll get the same effect honestly.

Why are the underwear and socks in bubbles, why are the socks represented by a drawing, why does it fade to black when SpongeBob talks to someone and why doesn't it show there faces when they talk

Because it is not finished.

nvm, I got it

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 2.06.04 PM.png (3360x802, 567K)

Where's the bobmutt poster?

It's pre-alpha...alright. The final product better be fucking good that's all I have to say.

This. The last time I recall Simpsons doing something neat was the LEGO episode but even then it was basically a parody of the movie and the cast in LEGO form doesn't look near as good as the actual toys that came out.
Meanwhile with SpongeBob we get two stop motion specials, one paying direct homage to the old Rankin/Bass Christmas specials

What the fuck is this video? Why does this guy keep switching languages randomly?

No, according to Wikipedia it's being made by some Austrian dudes. Their only previous experience is The Guild 3 and that shit's still on Early Access.

They either aren't awake right now or fucked off.

>pre-alpha footage
>WHY DOES IT LOOK SHIT

>that patrick headslam animation
lol, you're right. that shit looked so stupid how it killed a robot.

youtu.be/qNDnYLYXprA

The music in the movie game was so god damn good.

He's 100% right. Tekken switched from their own engine to shitreal and now it's stiff and looks like toothpick fighter. How would your favorite game hold up switching to hire this man engine?

Attached: 1547098730298.png (250x250, 94K)

The buttons and trampolines are too small

sneed

>This won't bring Spongebob back.

Attached: 1562553606253.jpg (720x720, 166K)

it looks pre alpha as fuck, I'm still not judging

Visuals and engine look super good. It seems like controls / animations need some working on, but considering its a pre-alpha, I'm almost certain those will be fixed up.
Very happy with what we've seen so far.

Attached: 1546347305406.png (677x467, 479K)

Not really. If you're working for the industry, apparently it's much more cheap to limit the number of frames for animation like the image shows. Making something as fluid as the bottom 24 frames of Marge would be expensive.

I'm kind of glad there isn't a set release date yet, this needs way more polish and right now it looks like one of those fan remake videos you'd find on YouTube.
Having said that, this is very clearly pre-alpha, so I'll hold off judgment until we get closer to release, whenever that may be.

NUT

Considering THQ back then would release half of a dozen licensed shovelware a year, I wonder if they're gonna do the same now considering they have a full catalog of Nick IPs.
Albeit with more polish this time around.

I fucking hate that cartoony grass, shouldn't have been in Spyro and it shouldn't be in this.

So, do you want to trade Shiny Objects for a Golden Spatula?

Attached: krack.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

the guy who did the HD marge scene had a dA post talking about the shots he animated, he had ideas for more fluid scenes but they told him to get that cartoony shit outta there

the infamous two frame handshake wasn't even his work

>glove world confirmed

Attached: SEXiJ7o.png (883x1032, 996K)

Is there a tier list for THQ Nick games?

That says Ham you morons

BfBB and Tak would probably be pretty high

GIVE
ME
BARNYARD
REMAKE

Shit I wonder how many Golden Spatulas you'll need for that level.

kek

Brine pools are a thing.

Attached: NOAAseep_600CratersBrinePools.jpg (600x360, 58K)

>tfw too old to have watched spongebob

wake me up when we get a new Ren & Stimpy game

Attached: 1550176155113.jpg (640x640, 49K)

ORANGE GAME BAD

you're going to get nicktoons cameos and you're going to like it

Attached: 1566314808081.png (599x450, 410K)

Simpsons definitely

inb4 this succeeding makes Nick get THQ to do games on more modern cartoons than old ones

>new Ren & Stimpy game
NEVER
EVER

Is remaking the Ren and Stimpy game even worth it?
A polished turd is still a turd

>Camp Koral Spongebob Game

Attached: Shockingtosomeviewers.png (706x529, 357K)

thqnordic.com/article/thq-nordic-and-nickelodeon-bring-back-selected-game-titles-past

>one new level in bfbb
>it's camp koral

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (290x289, 11K)

Attached: bfb.png (540x501, 316K)

Actual person who grew up with the game as a kid here. It was my first PS2 game. I think the remake looks great so far

You know what I'm happy with this
It's exactly what I wanted in a remake
IM HYPED!!!!

Attached: d8b4vma.gif (434x244, 2.51M)

hm plenty stopped by to play it. Also game runs on Unreal engine 4

Attached: 0EFDACF7-47F7-489E-A3FA-25FE37528590.jpg (2048x1536, 582K)

>It's exactly what I wanted in a remake
You want remakes to have worse gameplay than the originals?

>Exact same gameplay
>Worse
Ah your retarded!

Attached: 4601fae15612a021c28444d20591e2ef1455318499_full.jpg (640x736, 65K)

WHERE THE FUCK IS TIMESPLITTERS?

>Way more floaty
>Stiff movement
>Looks like its running in slow motion
Did you even play the original? You are actually braindead.

It looks exactly the same
Put some glasses on faggot.

Okay so you actually didn't play the original then.

NINTENDO
HIRE
THIS
MAN

Not him but I completed the game last week and it looks literally identical gameplay-wise, it's the animations and SpongeBob's model that're the issues.

You can't really judge if the gameplay is worse by a shit-quality 5 minute video of a beta.

Bitch I played the game a couple months ago
Your the retard who hasn't played the original game.

Please look at a side by side comparison of the original and this. The fluidity of the movement in the original is lost here(and no its not just the animations). Also I just noticed the enemies instant explode when hit instead of bouncing so that probably means you can't combo them into eachother anymore.

it looks exactly the same. the physics look 1:1. it even looks like they reused the same animations

>Robo Squidward in
>Patricks Dream Level confirmed to be in
>FUCKING GLOVE WORLD GETS CONFIRMED

Bros. I'm hyped as fuck for this. This news is genuinely making my dick fucking diamonds.

Heres what would make it into fucking Obsidian:
>Playable Squidward
>Manray Boss Fight
>Robo Krabs comes back in some form (preferably as a cameo but a boss fight works too)
>FUCKING DOODLEBOB

Attached: SPONGEWINK.gif (448x336, 1.72M)

They are not, jesus you fucks on this board are retarded.

>>FUCKING DOODLEBOB

Attached: 1565391558666.jpg (720x714, 41K)

I know you're lying because the TarTar bots have gotten a redesign and don't look like that

Don't forget
>I'M EASY LIKE SUNDAE MOOOOOORNING

Attached: Smelly Sundae Power-Up.png (750x650, 142K)

Oh shit how'd I forget that. Considering a lot of Cut Content is making it into the actual game Its very much possible that the smelly sundae is gonna get in.

youtube.com/watch?v=teEfoVWQcAA
looks almost identical. seek help

>no
>yes
>no
>yes
>no
>yes, retard
truly we are in the age of information

It's goo you nimrod.

no

Post areas from SpongeBob you want in. Specifically only from the first 3 seasons.
>Chrome Future

Attached: everything's chrome in the future.png (1440x1090, 2.66M)

Will it even get a remake and not just a rerelease?

>The jump is way higher and more floaty
>Movement is not as precise and looks slowed down
>Enemies no longer have physics that can interact with the world when hit
>Stomp looks extremely slow
>Doing the spatula spin in midair completely kills you momentum and brings you down
Thanks for proving my point for me.

>Loud House game
>Rise of the TMNT game

Told ya it would be shit but you just called me a barnacle head
Who is the barnacle head now

you

>looks worse than the GC game
How did they fuck up so bad?

>Glove World (confirmed...?)
>Weenie Hut Junior's / Salty Spittoon (both in one level)
>Above Water (dried out on a small island)
>Bubble Bowl
Any of these could work, though if I had to absolutely choose it'd be either Glove World or Above Water.

I think they're only adding cut content, not entirely brand new stuff

It’s a beta you fucking moron. They are fucking listening to fans and are going to improve before release.

Oh you can squash robots with bubble feet now? lol

This is more of a dream question more than anything.

lol

I feel like they should've waited for the announcement of the game since it's really early in development. The first impression of gameplay would be more positive.

Whoa, it's ugly as sin.

honestly when the original was in early development, it was butt ugly as well
youtube.com/watch?v=LeZMmXw5PxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RYwVovS0j7E

UE4 is so fuckin good

video games are ugly when they're in early development. functionality is prioritized over the visuals

then why bring up if it's ugly or not
really I feel like they showed this footage only because of people wanting gameplay badly despite it being really early days

I'm not the guy you were responding to, just saying to anyone here in general. You're right.

oh sorry user lol

Not even a beta yet, it's pre-alpha

Reduce the orange slightly and the aesthetics are 10/10

Attached: bfbb.png (2864x960, 2.56M)

Leave this godforsaken website. The election opened the floodgates for literal baby boomers and russian bots to post here. All the regular posters have either become radicalized or they've shitposted so much their brains have referred to an infantile status. Take it from someone who left in 2016. I'm just here to warn others.

relevant
youtu.be/Hu8ffw5LtzQ

Most of it's just copy-pasted from that rant. He probably thought nobody would notice now that Fireden is dead.

>sunset filter
SOILED IT
SOILED IT
SOILED IT

JUST

Battle for Bikini Bottom is floaty with movement that looked stiff.

I expected this to be way harder. When THQ posts some HD screenshots I'll do a more polished version.
I can't believe how simply close this game is too perfect, I know they had the fan remake guy working on it but I really hope they have an original color mode. The ultra hot image is just so ugly.

Attached: Spongebob Recolor.png (1277x717, 1.12M)

I've seen other screenshots that look like the left, so there might have just been something up with the stream. It's also possible that it changes from morning to daytime at some point, like after King Jellyfish. That's probably not the case, but I think it'd be neat.

Wrong the fluid movement and tight platforming is what made it stick out from other licensed trash at the time.

amazing it still looks like a ps2 game.

You need to remember that this game is, at the least, almost a full year before completion. You absolutely have the power to contact THQNordic and complain about this, and if you get enough publicity I guarantee they'll get fixed.
Case in point: the N. Sane Trilogy had many issues that fans weren't happy about in its development, from water visuals to ruins being too clean to graphical glitches in cutscenes, and all of them were fixed before the game came out because VV was listening to its fans. This is clearly a passion project by devs who care, so don't forget that all of us, as fans, can critique the game in development and nudge it towards having a better launch and final product.

If they weren't listening to fans in the first place, I doubt things like Robot Squidward and Patrick's Unused Dream would even be considered

>ICHNEINDASSCHRUDENVAK deleted scenes STEINSTRUDENSVAUTILCHNIEN spongebob DEREISENRACHTEN

Why do other languages do this?

Is there any actual version differences between the platforms? I only ever played the Gamecube versions

any of you fags remember Kortez3000/SantaWithTeeth?
he made a lot of good YTP videos when it got popular early on
youtube.com/watch?v=41Igmxe-Ew4
youtu.be/Q5TNIRPlims?list=PL1YVFkSeWZq7gMzXiEnw1p-PBgwMClF-1
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5TNIRPlims
youtube.com/watch?v=aGAYEtHRnyU
youtube.com/watch?v=rxrZAd80oLA
youtube.com/watch?v=u0tLJlLhUhM
youtube.com/watch?v=V3jOkJzsocY
youtube.com/watch?v=kSpFzv2o8JI

that shit was over 10 years ago, damn.

Attached: SantaWithTeeth OG Icon.png (225x225, 71K)

I'm more surprised that Battle for Bikini Bottom even warranted a legit remake at all.

The XBox version of BfBB and TSSM had better lighting than its respective versions. Other than that, it's pretty minimal.

Yes, he was the pioneer of those SpongeBob edits during a time when it was mainly Cd-i Mario and link videos. Nothing can top them, not even those super edited ones by fawful. My favorite none spongebob ones by him were the Bill O'Reailly ones and the Andy milonakis one titled "we're the couch people Andy"

Whas it soiled or not

Attached: 1zfc4o.jpg (884x1080, 245K)

It looks great but the orange filter it's really annoying

Simpsons

I never played BfBB before (only the movie tie in game with spongebob), should I hold off playing it until the remake is out, or just try out GC emu

It's early days, me boy. Early days.

Attached: 15333248094464.jpg (329x378, 14K)

>and the Andy milonakis one titled "we're the couch people Andy"
BEES IN MY HEAD, BUT DON'T CALL ME A BEE HEAD

Aye sir

Attached: download.jpg (258x196, 8K)

Attached: e3_2003_029.jpg (640x480, 94K)

If they're really adding cut content, I'd say you should wait.

Are they gonna rerecord the dialogue seeing how characters like Krabs weren't using their original VAs?
I know Mermaid Man's dead though

I don't get it...

The hell is up with this trend? Every fucking time.

Attached: IMG_20190820_134610.jpg (995x1112, 468K)

holy fuck I’d love to see spongebob presence at e3 vids

I think I heard that new dialogue is being recorded but old clips will be used here and there I think they specifically mentioned krabs having new Clancy brown clips

The OP looks shit but the others look pretty good. I like the robot redesigns too, gives them more personality. Cautiously optimistic

Attached: SOILED IT.jpg (1170x1089, 125K)

Spongebob: New Vegas

Attached: img_0505.jpg (1024x768, 167K)

fitting how he's looking directly at a gamecube

Yep. Patrick's dream level and Glove World.

who

lives

in

THERE IS WATER
AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN
UNDER THE WATER
COVERING THE WATER

Attached: when this is not your beautiful house.jpg (800x600, 240K)

HAM-MER
Ha, I get it!

t.

Attached: NotRemotelySorry.jpg (2595x3069, 1.74M)

Did some faggot false DCMA'd his channel back in 2010?

>Might as well throw these in the fire.

Attached: HA HA HA HA HA.jpg (739x1081, 221K)

>Ren and Stimpy
Not worth salvaging after John "Teen Diddler" K.

some trolls were behind that plus some Viacock's shitty DMCA policies on YT

following a template is probably easier than starting from scratch, and making a remake might lay the groundwork for a sequel.

Attached: 1422640400165.png (680x500, 250K)

Attached: 1540028163754.gif (530x470, 179K)

I never realized this until now

I watched the special last night and yeah it's really fucking weird to watch now.

It looks fine for pre-alpha but they've still got a ton of shit to fix up, like turning down the fucking orange and not making the animations look RotFD-tier.

Attached: 1541219733373.jpg (542x540, 62K)

Who cares

>Another game claimed by Unreal 4

They can't keep getting away with this.

In 2019 it's either Unreal or Unity. Amazon's rebadged CryEngine is kinda getting traction, but anything else isn't even on the map. Even Gamebryo is dead now.

hey
hey Yea Forums
HAM-mer
get it?

>thinking it's being made someone like yandev
You can't be serious right?

>HAM
>MER
>Mer means sea
>It's a ham under the sea

>Yea Forums hates it
Great, that means the game is going to be awesome

Attached: 077nt0frrmd.png (283x366, 175K)

>Even Gamebryo is dead now.

Attached: Todd disliked that.jpg (639x755, 56K)

Battle for Bikini Bottom and the Movie game are the only Spongebob games people seem to give a fuck about, and rightfully so.

Damn near had an aneurysm in my youth when I realized that I wasn't imagining things: it really is 40,000 shinies to get in the theater and not 4,000.
Thought for sure that it would unlock a final level with robo-Squidward, all I got was concept art of robo-Squidward and disappointment.

this game was my childhood and i'm so scared they're gonna fuck it up

Attached: GQPE78-1.png (1236x1016, 1.31M)

How do you like stock assets and default UE shaders?

Mini storytime

Attached: DSC_0007.jpg (2252x1904, 1.42M)

Based as all hell

reminds me of the fan remake that was being made before this was announced

Attached: DSC_0024.jpg (1868x1652, 1.24M)

Movie is good. Creature is mediocre but not bad, either. Everything after that aside from maybe Truth or Square is absolute trash.

Add a secret boat o cross minigame

Attached: DSC_0023.jpg (2188x1864, 1.83M)

Attached: DSC_0022.jpg (2128x1874, 1.49M)

Best level unironically

No the ice is there in the original

Attached: DSC_0021.jpg (2044x1840, 1.5M)

Nothing too crazy. In the PS2 version of BfBB when you collect a golden spatula the game would freeze for a split second till you go back to gameplay

Attached: 1481123525772.png (552x560, 157K)

Attached: DSC_0020.jpg (2065x1905, 1.33M)

Attached: DSC_0019.jpg (1978x1748, 1.48M)

Attached: DSC_0018.jpg (2042x1800, 1.47M)

twitter.com/Caine641/status/1163881730589302785

Attached: DSC_0017 (2).jpg (1932x1734, 1.31M)

Just some minor shit, I noticed the save select menu plays a video instead of just a static image on Xbox (and maybe GC) for example. For pretty much any 6th Gen multiplat you might as well get it on Xbox anyways since in like 99% of cases it'll be marginally better.

>474834728
soul overload

They're reusing all the old voice clips

>126 episodes

Attached: DSC_0008.jpg (2808x1306, 1.28M)

Are they at least getting Clancy Brown this time for Mr. Krabs?

At least the Simpsons isn't fucking disgusting.

>Giant Sandy
god i wish that were me

youtu.be/OnK43ny_dg8?t=31

i want sandy to sit on my face

I cant remember that part in the first one so i cant tell if its bad or not

I don’t get it. The first three seasons have exactly 127.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_SpongeBob_SquarePants_episodes

Attached: 3525234525.png (500x289, 36K)

Remember this ham. It'll be important later.

Right now it doesn't seem like it. The German producer specifically mentioned Mr. Krabs will still be the same.

Not a fair comparison, all the streams are low res.

>The Krusty Krab

Anyone notice the timer in the top corner?

It’s only because they need to keep the line going so everyone can have a chance at playing

>they came from planet goofball

WAIT THAT WASNT JUST AN ART PIECE IN CREATURE FROM THE KRUSTY KRAB WHAT

It's from Nickelodeon

i think these served as inspiration for the title cards in Creature

Attached: SBCFTKK_ROTGPM_ACT3_WII_TITLE_CARD.png (512x512, 394K)

except that shit looks super good and mega soulful

Are they redoing Mr.Krabs voice?

Why does it look realistic lol

It's orange because of time changing the further you progress some levels. It's early morning. Game looks great, and the fact Yea Forums is crying about it makes me rock hard because that means it will be a good fucking game if the past 10 years on Yea Forums is correct.

youtube.com/watch?v=6QXnEdO-qSQ

Anyone else play this nightmare of a game?

Because some old games are that good

No, they said they would keep the original voices but who knows :/

>they said they would keep the original voices
that is maximum soul

Attached: 1_0.jpg (233x103, 6K)

Why the german language so disgusting to the ear

I did, and I also played BFBB PC and Employee of the Month. The latter was actually an alright point and click, but the former was so shit.
Why the fuck was the PC version of BFBB a random mini-game collection?

Man, that intro brings back so many memories.
Can't say I got too far in the game, though.

if you translate the interview the producer actually jokes about getting an email from a fan asking to keep the voice of Ms Puff XD

>all this petty bitching
anons didn't your parents teach you not to make a mountain out of a molehill?

Definitely. Sometimes they ruined their joke because they couldn't take their time.

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Active Server for the BEST LEWDS of TRAPS and FEMALES!

discord gg/kbhWwMB

Attached: goaway.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

>traps

Attached: Capture.jpg (288x268, 9K)

I hope SBA is still possible

I just want footage of glove world and robo Squidward already,we already know about Patricks dream level

Attached: 1451744523002.jpg (353x353, 27K)

this

lol you guys are fucking nuts

this 2bh

>SBA
>not hand disable
>not cruiseboosting
>not damageboosting

Attached: patback.jpg (478x441, 13K)

They probably excluded Reef Blower for being a short episode

MONEY MONEY IN THE AIR
MONEY MONEY EVERYWHERE
MONEY MONEY DO NOT SHARE

Why do remakes do this they completely got rid of the original art style and made it look like a shitty unity fan remake and the animations look slow and blunt not as smooth and fluid as the original i give this remake a souless

Did the get Clancy for Mr. Krabs this time?

Attached: 1552199746809.jpg (129x177, 5K)

Employee of the Month and Lights, Camera, Pants were the only good PC Spongebob games

*ahem*
archive.org/details/en_spongebobskrab_nick

Attached: sbstkk.png (485x262, 241K)

HOLY FUCK HOW COULD I FORGET THIS GOD DAMNIT I'M A RETARD

Anyone else remember AOL nick games

youtube.com/watch?v=N6Ga9VRtu6k

Attached: 13t84c.jpg (485x364, 28K)

Man the last room in that level is such a bitch I swear to god

i remember almost breaking my controller from this level it was so hard for 10 year old me

sooo PS4 or PC? i feel this game deserves to be played on a console

Attached: 1457437053766.jpg (462x429, 205K)

PC for mods

Attached: thumbs.png (431x345, 113K)

Good taste user

Attached: EVIL BEARS.png (1268x558, 859K)

>nude sandy mod

Attached: 35FEAE25-1E1B-45D0-B3D4-6D2C4457A1D0.jpg (480x499, 24K)

Before I click this video and read the thread, I'm going to predict that you all hate it and are shitposting "SOUL/SOULESS" furiously.

You could post that in any Yea Forums thread though

I just want THQ and Volition to remake red faction1.

PS4 to have a physical disc, Steam version later when it's on sale.

Attached: Good-burger-02-g.jpg (1120x1000, 190K)

Nvidia did have that "Red Faction: Evolution" thing listed that time that hasn't been announced yet.

God the animations in this game was great.

Attached: 901A541E-B549-4179-A39F-8504AAD58E36.gif (220x164, 54K)

They're adding in cut content so it's fine by me, i always had an issue where remakes won't add stuff that was cut for time and budget in the original

Really shows the age of the average Yea Forums user when one of the "top" threads is a spongebob themed one....

>t. chumbrain

>red faction 1 with Guerilla's version of Geo-mod
>or even a new geo-mod iteration

Attached: Erecting a cock.jpg (728x752, 97K)

Languages adopt words from other languages all the time as they evolve. Modern English has plenty of words from French and Germanic languages, so I don't see what point you're trying to make.

Truth.

Attached: 1509980523006.jpg (102x145, 5K)

I know right. All of the humor is great and the way they change depending on the winner's character is a nice touch.

Because this board is really lacking another wojack spam thread

It was pretty fun as party game that wasn’t just mario party one-to-one, an the main theme is amazing.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N6Ga9VRtu6k

Spongebob's been around since '99.

Most of the people who grew up with Spongebob when it was at it's peak are well into their 20s, user.

>SpongeBob aired in '99
>A large amount of kids who watched it first air were born in the late 80's
either that user has the brain of a child or literally is one

Attached: 1366252521999.jpg (768x768, 89K)

>The first 3 seasons of Spongebob were aimed at young adults in their early 20s

Attached: 1539728454267.jpg (246x256, 16K)

Having only played the GBA version of BfBB, I'm psyched to see this take shape.

I can't be the only one who enjoys this new artstyle
>Sand Mountain in the backgound

Attached: 1566077109463.jpg (474x423, 42K)

Why does the jumping animation look like its from that shit dutchman game?

>inb4 NG+ is a remake of ROTFD

Attached: 1554765754788.png (325x290, 131K)

Is ResetERA still seething?
youtube.com/watch?v=YYUZA95FvKo&t

Attached: lel.jpg (1046x1000, 241K)

I don’t like it. The original game The hammer was actually ham.

>Flower Arch
What ever happened to that, anyway?

>spongeswap
at least post the AU it's based on

Gotta agree the colors seem really saturated.

Found the thread.
resetera.com/threads/spongebob-squarepants-battle-for-bikini-bottom-rehydrated-2020-pc-ps4-xbo-nsw-gameplay.136061/

Seems like most of them are pretty happy and the retards that are trying to get people to boycott the game in the thread are being ignored.

>they're saying thq nordic "allowed child pornography"
>resetera had pedo mods and tried to cover it up

Attached: 1553015090488.jpg (226x218, 24K)

>Fuck THQ Nordic! Being on a site with literal PEDOPHILES
>Runs back to Twitter

Attached: nigga.png (515x410, 203K)

These barnaclehead motherfuckers just can't let things go can't they?

Attached: 06f.jpg (185x177, 8K)

Based and planktonpilled

I'll definetly wait for the full game, it feels very unpolished right now

Spongey's walk animation and model honestly look closer to that of rotfd than bfbb in the gameplay

>The retards that are trying to get people to boycott the game
KEK! Boycott? I mean, I'm not big on some of the choices like the grass and whatnot but a boycott is just retarded. It's still pre alpha so a lot might change.

Should we continue the thread in /h20/ before this reaches bump limit?

same here

Remake when?

Attached: The_Simpsons_Hit_and_Run_cover.png (277x360, 162K)

>Game runs on Unreal Engine
Calling it now, it's going to be EGS exclusive on PC.

Attached: 1543350886007.jpg (512x368, 20K)

It's on the steam store tho.
store.steampowered.com/app/969990/SpongeBob_SquarePants_Battle_for_Bikini_Bottom__Rehydrated/

When Al Jean fucking dies.

It’s got a rather amusing steam page up pal.

Also THQnordic curated the game with OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

>the simpsons e3 thing was literally fucking nothing

I'm still mad.

Wasn't Metro Exodus on the Steam store, as well?

I like it, reminds me of Crash Twinsanity

Nintendo hire this man

rave.dj/RMLHoHomeysLlw I had to know

Attached: 1560122481372.webm (720x850, 1.42M)

>NEW THREAD
NEW GENERAL
>NEW THREAD
NEW GENERAL
>NEW THREAD
NEW GENERAL

OP here, Thanks bro!

Same here user. Tapped Out updates aren't worthy of an entire conference. If they at least said "Oh yeah and we are doing a port of Hit and Run for mobile phones" then MAYBE I'd be ok with it.

>Simpsons Game
>By modern EA

Attached: Thisistheultimate.png (788x826, 251K)

>Implying it'd be BY EA

>nintendo buys thq just to hire him
would kek