You will buy the definitive edition of her game on the Nintendo Switch, right?

You will buy the definitive edition of her game on the Nintendo Switch, right?

Attached: DC30A236-C0E6-4D9F-B5E2-A7A5DFD293C4.jpg (863x840, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-ycQlfOqyY
youtu.be/mQYzQ7zsz7E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I already played the game a year ago. Don't feel like replaying a 80 hour game for 1 or 2 hours of new content, especially if it's $60 and worse graphics/performance.

But you can play the whole game in 2D, there are tons of QoL improvements, and you can play dress-up with Veronica without changing her stats.

Yeah, I never played it before so why not.

No amount of QoL changes will make me replay a 80 hour game with absolutely no replay value.
>2D
Looks worse than 3D ans isn't even close to enough of a reason to replay the game. DQXI has absolutely no replay value.

Based! Enjoy the game, user.

Attached: 3BAF06A6-2EB7-48DE-92C2-EA1089A71EC7.png (590x950, 354K)

i'll gladly open my wallet for the inevatible DLC on PC

Attached: DRAGON QUEST XI Super-Resolution 2018.09.17 - 02.51.34.07a.jpg (7680x4320, 3.85M)

>2D looks worse than 3D
Cringe. Opinion officially discarded.

>still believing Enix cares about PC

Attached: 1565211026315.jpg (641x640, 174K)

The Switch version was made on a newer engine, and it changes so much about the base game, there will never be a DLC that adds the extra content. Maybe the whole game will get a rerelease in a few years, but there will not be any DLC for the PS4 or PC versions.

>The Switch version was made on a newer engine
explain
>and it changes so much about the base game
like what

Of course.

Attached: 1557477470321.webm (1000x562, 2.78M)

What do you mean explain? The Switch version runs on a newer version of the same engine, so porting backwards is next to impossible and will be a huge amount of work.
>Changes to the crossbow challenge.
>Following party members.
>The battles have speed toggling and party banter. Looks almost completely redone.
>Lots of different flora and changes to the overworld. Completely redone models.
>Changes to the menu screen, addition of cosmetic slot to equipment menu.
Probably other stuff I'm not remembering atm.

>Shitch
>definitive edition of anything

Keep on seething.

Attached: 3626FDFE-CCE1-49F2-AA7F-5135D5E49E85.jpg (724x1024, 64K)

Keep on paying more for shitter graphics and performance shill.

>so porting backwards is next to impossible
why
what's this based on, and why couldn't it be like any other update

What is she so happy about?

reminder that sylvando is not gay

Dancing is fun

Attached: 1541010446961.gif (200x260, 3.86M)

Because features in the newer version of the engine will likely corrupt in the older version.
When they ported the game to a newer version of the engine, that was a one-way bridge. Anything added after that can't be brought back to the old version. You can't go back. The only way to ensure that new features can be ported to other consoles with the old version of the game would be to port the Switch version to other platforms, and that won't happen for obvious reasons.

Only if I can marry Veronica

They recently vonfirmed that yes, you can marry all party members. Some will be *platonic* marriages or whatever, but probably not Veronica. Probably just the japs being scared of gays again.

>best girl
>they turned her into loli

*confirmed
frick

Attached: B81A99E6-CA0E-4E6B-AC7B-ECE812FCBF1D.png (487x476, 178K)

Yeah, she wouldn't be best girl if they didn't

>buy DQ11 on PS4 when it came out just for her
>get bored after playing for 10 hours
>get back into it last week
>beat the game
>she dies
fuck you all

Attached: 1557347774427.png (1126x949, 687K)

Veronica's marriage will probably be arbitrarily making her big again just for the marriage which I wouldn't mind because she's still best girl loli or big

We will see. I'm not sure Dragon Quest is worth my time anymore, 7 was incredibly shitty.

just keep playing

FASTER

Attached: 1538999111647.webm (544x422, 1.78M)

no no no NO STOP IT'S TOO FAST
SHE'S GOING CRAZY

only for pedos like you though.

Attached: 1538999111645.webm (506x654, 711K)

>d-do I fit in yet reddit? xD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: D41C247C-AE55-4179-87D1-2B12D0AF499A.jpg (459x281, 15K)

Someone has obviously never worked in game dev...

I'm really excited for it. I passed on it when it came out and on black friday.

Serena becomes best girl in act 2
get fucked

Attached: Drunk Delinquent dot jaypeg.jpg (650x500, 112K)

I wish the game let you change clothes without affecting stats

I will buy it on steam.

It will in the Switch version

But can you marry jade in this one

Stupid sexy midget.

god damn it square...

You can on Switch.

You can on Switch.

Attached: 0F196909-D011-4B63-8BF8-63B299250187.png (848x1200, 1.38M)

Yes, Jade can only be married on the Switch

Gross dude, she is like, your big sister kinda.

But can you fuck monsters in the Switch version?

I bet Jade is a monster in bed desu.

One of my biggest gripes with DQ11 was how slow it felt.
No speeding up battles or skipping animations.

And then they patch that in the switch version.

GOD

FUCKING

DAMN YOU

SQQQQUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAREEE

Attached: 1554083731937.jpg (1920x1080, 354K)

There's more ridable monsters, if that counts.

You could always get Puff-Puffs from monsters though

Attached: 1562158169233.jpg (1024x576, 133K)

>tfw faggots like this guy are forced to see lolis in the games they like
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Eat shit

Dragonquest 11 "everything got fixed on the Switch" edition.

Are there new party members like DQ8 for the 3DS?

It was hinted at in some promo material, but no confirmation yet. Jasper might join the party, judging by his appearance in some promo posters.

Here's the list of additions and changes. I don't think this list has everything though.

Attached: dq11 definitive.jpg (640x9109, 1.95M)

Might buy this even though I beat the PS4 version yesterday, lol
Didn't do post game yet though.

Holy based, was looking for this! Thanks!

Hate it when Square keeps doing this. Release game then come with a vastly expanded release not even too long after. I really loved DQXI so it's temping but at the same it pisses me off.

Yeah, people like to meme about Atlus doing that shit but Square is just as bad.

Pre-ordered and paid. It's only $50 on Amazon. So through some Amazon bucks and rewards points I got it for $10. I'm trying to rush through XB2 and be done with it before it launches.

It'll be my first Dragon Quest and I'm really excited.

>Ability to skip cutscenes
>Party members follow you on the field
>Ability to call horses at all times
>Adjusted battle speed
>Forging can be done anywhere
>Appearance changing equipment
>Sped up battles
>Orchestra soundtrack
I really regret buying on PS4, I really do.

This isn't exclusive to S-E at all. The majority of companies do this. There is no reason to buy a game at launch. You're paying more money for inferior product. Wait 6 months to a year and you'll get a Complete/Definitive/Ultimate/GOTY Edition for half the price and all the bugs ironed out.

Waifufags need to die

Wow, they aren't fucking around with this one. Any word if they are changing the tension mode thing? I really hated how random it was in addition to it being limited and most moves require multiple characters to be in that mode. Also why the fuck can it be dispelled?

>can change equipment appearance without effecting stats

Why wasn't that shit in the base game? I wanted to use cat veronica the whole time.

At least other companies let you purchase the new content on the system you bought the old game on

This is a lot, it's almost like a brand new game.

They should have added the 3DS visuals as an option too. I would replay it like that.

I dropped his game in chapter 9 in "l'academie de notre something" part,too Boring.

you're still just pulling shit from your ass

Is playing in 2D faster?

It baffles me how huge improvements in some games aren't baseline in every game after it. Did no one on the development team think about it? Did they ignore it? Makes no sense

Is there a switch lite DQ11 bundle?

Because you said so, right? Go ahead and do your own research then. You'll find that I'm right.
Don't ask questions and then get upset when the answer is not what you wanted to hear.

Most of the times, but then there's still studf like P5R. I guess I understand if it's your absolute favorite series and you wanna be there day one, but it really helps to be patient.

Stopped playing it on ps4 after this was announced. I had just gotten to what I think was the halfway point so a bit bummed about starting over but the midi music was driving me insane.
I found it charming at first but the fucking battle theme wears you down.

>all the extra chapters isnt cheap 2dpixelshit but actualy fully realized 3d enviroments with voiced lines
thanks for the beta testing

y-you too...

>do research
son if it's actually an engine UPDATE it can be UPDATED
why are you acting like this is some archaic shit only you understand

if it's even a 2nd release on PC I'd still rather have that than buy an inferior port on switch

Yeah. I'm playing through 5 right now and I'm enjoying. Planning on playing 3 or 11 next depending on when I finish it.

You retard. Of course they can rerelease the game. That's what I said. That's exactly what they'd HAVE to do. They won't though, because:
1: Nintendo funded this port.
2: It will not sell well on other consoles.

Question: Does this game have those annoying accent/dialect localizations like the previous games?

youtube.com/watch?v=O-ycQlfOqyY

Not him, but if it actually is an engine update with significant changes, he could be right. It'd be like having the base game on UE3 and then remaking it with new content on UE4. It would arguably be more time consuming to try porting just that content to the older engine than to port the whole thing to PC.

Is dance her idle animation or something?

>play game up till a little past the Italian town
>drop it due to other things in life
>never pick it up again
Perfect. I won’t have to play too much to pick up where I left off.

I probably will thanks to the DLC

Not wanting to fuck your hot ne-san

Attached: 1566303488793.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Unfortunately yes

Oh shit for once user is not a fag. It is $10 cheaper on Amazon.

People dont lie on the Internet silly user

Attached: 1565941293009.jpg (396x341, 12K)

God fucking dammit. Does the fanbase actually like that shit? It's insufferable and a big reason why I couldn't get into the the previous games.

>does the fanbase actually like that shit
Yes, and they'll defend it
I've personally played most DQ games, and I'm not too fond of them myself.
In my opinion, the series will never reach it's fullest potential if the dialog isn't easy to digest.
Doesn't help that most Western releases are censored.
Dragon Quest IV suffered the most from this. One of the most brilliant jrpgs ever created, held back by poor localization choices.

Attached: Today I Will Remind Them.jpg (935x934, 132K)

>ctrl+F cunny
>0 results
wtf bros?

>first they say it was the merger
>then they say it was because Heart Beat disappeared from the phase of the earth

What fucking HAPPENED?

How the fuck does 2d mode work? Is it literally just the whole game in 2d and you pick one? How do things like the crossbow sidequest and horse riding mini game work?

Illuminati sabotaging DQ in the West because DQ is too powerful of a force in Japan.

>new content equivalent to going from UE3 to UE4
get fucking real

>That's exactly what they'd HAVE to do
we both know that even if the changes weren't fundamental to the engine they would still re-release it to squeeze you for another $60

no

i want to worship veronica's cute hands

No

No. Just a regular Switch bundle that's Japan only.

Attached: Dragon-Quest-XI-S-Hardware-Special-Edition.jpg (600x290, 34K)

I already played the game.
Post game fucking sucks, it made Veronica's sacrfice scene feel so pointless because of it.
As much as I liked her, Veronica should've stayed dead.

>1-2 hours of new content.

NICE SPOILER FAGGOT

Does she still stay small? I want to fuck big Veronica

Go find out yourself, cvmbrain

I can only buy the same game so many times.

Fuck off reddit

I played it on PC, and I have no interest in playing it again. The series has been kinda going downhill and Horii has made it clear now that if you're not playing on a Nintendo gimmick machine, you'll never get a definitive DQ experience, so so fuck'em. Shame, because it was one of my favorite series for 30 years, but if they give zero shits about 2/3 of their audience, then why should we care about them?

N S P W H E N
S
P
W
H
E
N

>2/3 of their audience
How’d you come up with that? And you don’t have to buy it if you don’t want to, it’s not for you

Nintendo, PC, PS4. 2/3. It's actually probably going to be more in the long run, because the shitch has a tiny customer base compared to PS4 or PC.

Already pre ordered

I'm totally sure you're throwing one of your favorite series for 30 years away because of Nintendo gimmick machines. Just shut the fuck up lol

The Switch version wil sell more than the others, maybe more than ps4 and pc combined.

Screencap this.

Yeah, I've been on a Dragon Quest kick lately after playing Builders 2. Back when DQ11 first came out I wasn't really in the mood to play a long traditional JRPG, but now I'm looking forward to it. I just need to finish Dragon Quest V before it comes out.

They're probably not autistic console warring retards that assume literally no one could possibly own more than one platform

I do own more than one platform, I just have no interest at all in Nintendo's babby tablets. That's completely beside the point though - Horii has determined that everyone that bought the game on any other platform can fuck off and not get everything the game should have on offer. I don't care if they put extra stuff in a new version, IF they patch it into the other versions as well. It's been years since anything like this could be justified in any capacity. Not doing this means THEY are the ones who are essentially console warring retards, because THEY are choosing to say fuck you to 2/3 of their platforms.

Attached: 1506880862086.png (645x729, 80K)

It's because they're saying "if you don't buy this shitty gimmick machine, you get the gimp version." And way to ignore the part of the post where I mentioned the series had been on a downturn for quite a while anyway. The grand "fuck you" to a majority of their customers was kind of a straw.

Square probably learned it from Enix. The Dragon Quest series has always been lousy with updated re-releases that fix major problems with the initial shipment. For fuck sake, the original version of Dragon Quest 1 didn't support battery backup, or even sprites that faced a direction other than straight down.

>DQ1 NES
The one time that Enix did good by the West with all the improvements. Thank you Iwata.

Is there any way to put the voices in Japanese in the PC version?

Attached: 1564684536124.jpg (640x860, 182K)

yes

There ARE no Japanese voices in the PC version. Japanese voice acting is new to the Switch release, since there's never been voice acting in Dragon Quest games before that wasn't added in localization.

Soon™

You go to the church and switch to 2d mode whenever, though it puts you at like the last checkpoint or somethin

So cute

Best monster has little or no art...

Attached: 9E5BC8A3-1EC9-4F7E-AAA1-5C13F2A770F3.jpg (661x499, 59K)

look at this legal consenting adult woman

You're not looking in the right places. Try
searching for くらやみハーピー

Attached: Reverse Puff-Puff.jpg (600x750, 89K)

Attached: 435420i2FBC6C7BF1E16804.jpg (800x1011, 87K)

I played through the first 3 and 9 (friend recommendation) and I really enjoyed them, so yes! I was looking for a good rpg to play on my switch anyhow, I always pick up and play a new one everytime i travel for christmas (last year was FF6)

I'm buying it so I can fuck Jade who wasn't available for marriage in the base game despite easily having the most chemistry with the MC.

>Can't see her pantsu

Best boy deserves Jade pussy

He had the most chemistry with Jade because Jade is the MC's sister, retard. Of course they have chemistry. You're probably an incestfag like 90% of Yea Forums.

Hendrickson gave off a pedo vibe to me. He seems way older than the rest of the party. Jade is too young for him.

Also Erik is superior best boi

Attached: DQ Erik.jpg (1920x1080, 1.47M)

>switch game
>buy
jej

It's a shame. Gemma was such a cutey and I really liked her and the MC together. So much so that I never unequipped her Charm throughout the game. I can't see 11 with anybody else. But the twins do look rather nice.

You'll never see panties in a Dragon Quest game. They strive to get a CERO A rating every time. That means only the suggestive puff-puff and bunny suits are allowed.

>dude older men are pedos
Yikes.

Older the men the wiser they become

>Jade is the MC's sister, retard
No she's not you dumb fujo fuck. Cope harder that you fags don't get a marriage option.

eric fucking sucks and is objectively worse than sylvando from both a gameplay perspective and a writing perspective. sidelined that cunt the instant I was able to

He has two knives. That's pretty cool

same

Of course, anything you say.

Attached: 742120_20180930170113_1.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

>eric fucking sucks and is objectively worse than sylvando from (...) a gameplay perspective
>What is Dual-Wielding, Cobra Strike, Divide, Victimizer

I want the fucking 3DS version.

Divide makes Erik fucking busted, nevermind combining it with that late game sword skill he gets and dual wielding.

It's just low poly model

The last DQXI thread 404'd before I got my answer.

So Veronica dies, but someone mentioned you can still use her in the post-game but she doesn't actually get revived. How and why? Please tell me it's not one of those "After beating the final boss, the game resets you to right before you started the last boss fight." situations.

Yes exactly why I want it.

>Gross dude, she is like, your big sister kinda.
Yeah, except you aren't related and you have no memory of her since you were a baby the last time you saw her. Just like any brother sister relationship.

Never ever EOP

>He doesn't appreciate low poly games like a true patrician

Attached: dragonquest11.jpg (404x244, 48K)

You have not beat the game and you are no were near the post game

Please I can't learn japanese.

You mean the actual definitive edition?

Attached: deathinitive edition.jpg (660x641, 104K)

I returned my ps4 copy when I heard about the switch one

More or less the only game coming out soon I’m looking forward to so shit yeah I am.

Yes. I'll also be marrying her.

Yes yes, I know. I'm just curious!

>Still no super boss
No buy.

The only way that would be possible is if someone ripped all the voice files from the Switch version and then meticulously modded them into the PC version.
The Japanese voice acting is new to the Switch version. The PC and PS4 versions did not have it.
Voice acting in these games is localization game - the original Japanese release had no voices at all.

Sylvando gets all that stuff too numbnuts

until DQ7 it was a nintendo exclusive franchise, get over yourself

What is puff puff?

No he doesn't? He gets everything EXCEPT Divide.

Attached: Sylvando.jpg (662x645, 70K)

IX is also Nintendo exclusive.

The sound breasts make when they press up against something.

Yeah and he gets Hustle Dance which is THE most efficient healing in the game

Nah, I really didn't like it when I played on PC. I'm a PersonaBaby

The fuck does [???] mean?

>Neptune
That would be clever if it wasn't so gay.

It's criminal that we had to wait this long to marry best girl. You literally give up the world you worked so hard for and go back in time JUST to save her. The one time you see the Luminary actually show emotions (at least through text) is when you see her again.

Attached: vero love.jpg (797x1200, 216K)

You got me hyped for marriage, user.

I already own it on PS4 but I only played for like 5 hours before I died to a miss, lost an hour of progress and never went back to it.
I've jerk off to Veronica too many times to not give her game another chance though so might as well, as long as it runs decently.

Attached: veronica.jpg (933x700, 681K)

>480p
>24fps
>definitive edition
just get the ps4 version or wait for the ps5 port with the extra content.

Sylv doesn't get Divide because he's a SUPPORT party member. He gives out buffs to allies and debuff bosses or trash, he's not meant to be a heavy damage dealer(Erik, Jade) or a Healer (Serena, Rab)

Attached: 1561503824729.gif (359x270, 3.59M)

Same here. What else is even coming on Switch this year? The new Pokemon? lol

We're goin home.

Attached: 742120_20180915165523_1.png (1920x1080, 2.6M)

Is the switch going to get DQ 1-3?

No. fuck that Switch only nonsense. At best, I'll pirate it.

I WILL buy the PC version IF it is updated with "Definitive Edition" upgrades coming to the Switch. In fact, not knowing if that will happen is the reason I've not bought the PC version at all yet - they would have had many sales past and future if they confirmed that yes the PC version will get all the content present in the Switch version, but fuck buying a crippled beta testing version of a game especially for full price. PS4 owners should be pissed as well.

Daddy Nintendo's money is why the Definitive Edition is happening at all. It's not going to get back-ported to the PS4/PC version.

I got every achievement on steam

I wanna marry Veronica!

Yes, I will. It'll be my first Dragon Quest game (excluding Builders 2, which I'm currently playing and quite enjoying).

You were never going to buy it because it was out for a long time with no news of DQXIS

Put a sock in it, Snorri!

Attached: 1550874629001.jpg (700x495, 101K)

Thats a hot little girl, i will buy her game

>switch between voice languages (Gorgeous Edition-only)
What does this mean? Do I need to buy a fucking special edition or something to get JP voices?

I'm playing through DQB2 right now and I don't mind them. Maybe in a less lighthearted game where I'm meant to take the characters seriously, it'd be a problem, but in builders at last I just find it endearingly eccentric, for the most part.

same

No. JP voices are also in the English version. They were shown off in the Treehouse demo during E3.

I don't like how this image is making me feel.

>In my opinion, the series will never reach it's fullest potential if the dialog isn't easy to digest.
It IS easy to digest, fuck off. God I'm sick of ESLs saying that dialects are difficult to read, they're not.
The colloquial speech is integral to Dragon Quest's charm, it wouldn't be the same without it.

>that stain in her underwear

>The colloquial speech is integral to Dragon Quest's charm
That's a pretty weird statement considering it's something exclusive to the localization

Probably not honestly, between having been spoiled ages ago and the serious being so much fucking drama in general keeping me from wanting to engage.

I mean, would you stick your dick in the two-dollar whore that has a reputation for both a mad pussygame AND all the STDs?

And you know, Paperclips.

Regardless. They wouldn't do it in the localizations if it hadn't been established as an important mainstay.
It fits the games' cheesy, lighthearted tone and cartoony designs. It's part of how the game one-two punches you with the bright, cheery outlook and darker plot beats.

Reminder that Veronica is an adult and possibly the oldest female in your party (we aren't sure if Jade or the twins are older) and should be treated as such, especially in the bedroom.

Attached: vero5.jpg (720x960, 606K)

Reminder that big Veronica is flat! FLAT!

That's part of her charm.

Attached: 1b845363d687f6dc9005eda3c0200cd4.png (1267x1000, 1.01M)

Attached: role reversal.jpg (850x1200, 242K)

Unlikely. This isn't some ailing studio with an ailing property, it is Square Enix with one of the biggest fucking JRPG series of all time. Its Japanese profits alone could probably keep the whole thing going.

They don't need to put their hands out to Nintendo, even if they did it could have been a straight port of the first variant downscaled for the Switch or whatever. All the new content is something totally different and goes beyond just the Switch specific elements.

And they talked about the Definitive Edition only a month or two after launch more or less - there were rumors, would it come to the Switch etc... and as soon as they were reported upon, it showed that it would be a Definitive Edition for the "S" version not just a regular port. SE kept the pricing of DQXI high for a long time on PC, even during holiday sales and whatnot month after launch they still refused to let it be discounted very much if all unlike many other titles. At first, many assuumed this was because the upgrade would be coming soon, but later it seemed that they were intentionally trying to fuck over the buyers of other editions by keeping the price high as possible before releasing a non-upgradable Definitive Edition, IF it came to PC at all. EIther way, shitty things.

I don't know if you like Nintendo's or Square's cock more, but they've already cum so you can stop fellating them

Why not?

It is making me think of doing lewd things to her.

I will never understand how people get so fucking upset at characters spelling shit a little weird.

Same, she's pretty attractive

Already played on PS4, put in like 100 hours. I like the new QoL stuff and how party members follow on the overworld, but I still can’t imagine replaying it less than a year later. Maybe I’ll check it out in a year or two, it would be nice to have it on switch

Unless it eventually comes out for the PS4 version as DLC, then no.

I agree.

Attached: d4b274d2dd4c4f251aac56f93e24d0fb.png (717x1286, 962K)

Nintendo is publishing it. Either they convinced Squeenix to make their definitive version exclusive or they had a hand in ensuring its development, it doesn't matter. Either way it means that it won't be coming to other platforms.

>heavy damage
>Jade
She's good for one thing and one thing only.

Attached: 46wr.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

They announced the switch edition before they fucking released pc/ps4. It's your damn fault for being an impatient shit.

Of course, I already pre ordered the Loto Edition switch. But you did get her figure right OP?

Attached: 20190819_122102.jpg (4032x1960, 2.13M)

nice pic Claude

Only if I can marry loli Ronnie

Attached: 1543880831871.jpg (571x900, 733K)

fucking australians

She wears fluffy bloomers

If they fix up the translation, and it runs at 1080p/60FPS yeah sure.

Nothing to fix aside from changing names back.

>The colloquial speech is integral to Dragon Quest's charm
When it's done right like in the japanese script yes, but the way the american localization handles it is fucking atrocious and you should be ashamed of yourself for liking it.
The original script isn't cheesy. They completely changed the tone in the american version.

Don't need that anymore, just turn nip audio on and you can audibly hear the original script.
You CAN understand spoken Japanese, right?

Attached: 1550836148860.jpg (200x240, 8K)

>The original script isn't cheesy.
It reads like a goddamn children's book.

I torrented it on pc. I finished the first dungeon and haven't played again. I'm sure I'll go back to it someday.

Only if I can keep her like this.

Attached: Veronica.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

It's only bad when there's no voice track with it. When the accents are spoken I can tell what they're saying, but when there's no voice acting it's hard to tell what the hell they're talking about. (like in Ragnar's chapter of IV)

>what is the post game aka act 3?

Nah I already beat the game last year. I have a huge backlog of games I want to play so I don’t have time for replaying games I already beat when I could be experiencing something new.

I actually replayed that recently, and that shit's memed way out of proportion. The very first cutscene is pretty bad, yeah, but the rest of it's written legibly.

Cope

How is it different? What in the japanese text would make such a radical difference?

Better?

Attached: DQXI.jpg (1748x1080, 1012K)

I knew I was getting this version regardless of others, so yes.

>playing a Switch

Attached: 15262357346856954794.gif (200x150, 833K)

3DS translation patch when

Right after DQ4 PS1's translation

Wait, is she actually an adult biologically, other than stature? Can she take full penetration and get pregnant? Asking for a friend.

New to DQ. What's the story behind DQIV on PS1?

Came out in Japan. Never came out over here. Fan translation will never be finished.
Meaning the only way to play the game in English with Party Chat is by playing the App Store version.

See

So it's better to learn to read runes then... Can I do it, Yea Forums?

and funny!

Attached: 1537295455795.png (336x318, 29K)

Is this what modern men desire?

>but the way the american localization handles it is fucking atrocious and you should be ashamed of yourself for liking it.
Nope, I enjoy it and you can't stop me. It's flavorful and entertaining and I'm glad they've continued to do it.

Holy fuck I'm finishing up the game on PC now and this makes me want to buy a switch just so I can get all this cool new stuff.

wait, so they will not patch pc and ps4 versions?
what the fuck

How else would they get people to buy the game again?

nintendo's publishing this version, that's why

fuck this

ohonononono we lostttt bros

youtu.be/mQYzQ7zsz7E

NEVER EVER

Seethe harder, snoy.

X fucking D my dudes

I'm playing the 3DS version of VIII for the very first time, I just unlocked Jessica. What do I go with her? A friend said on the PS2 version it was smart to get to 20ish on Whips then focus on Sex Appeal or Staves, that sound right?

Attached: DQVIII_-_Jessica_Albert.png (436x900, 433K)

That would be good for the PS2 version. The idea behind that is to get Twin Dragon Lash, but TDL is nerfed in the 3DS version, so you can probably just skip the whips and focus entirely on Staves and Sex Appeal, and eventually Fisticuffs for Magic Burst.

This who the fuck has time to finish an 100 hours rpg again. Game its good but fuck it.

I'm sold