Which one is comfier, bros

which one is comfier, bros

Attached: pokemon_editions.png (1854x977, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_color#Additive_mixing_of_light
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_color#Subtractive_mixing_of_ink_layers
handprint.com/LS/CVS/color.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A pro controller

based & redpilled

pokemon is for retards

>Kiddy one vs YASSSS QUEEN TRANS RIGHTS
Neither.

>cyan
>magenta
>>trans

Attached: 1548530284051.jpg (434x312, 32K)

>knowing the actual colors

Attached: 1381180913033.png (214x188, 49K)

I personally don't see the point in the Switch lite. Still won't fit in a pocket, still you'll need to carry it in a case, smaller screen, can't play with joycons detached, has less options, etc.
The only conceivable upside is of you're a poorfag and saving $100 is a big deal to you. In which case you shouldn't be spending $200 on videogames either.

>can´t get left because there is an updated switch
>can´t get right because joycon drift and no tv mode

I really hope these fags announce a new one next month, or else I am sticking with a normal one.

I dislike the colou scheme on the Switch Lite.

Neither because Pokemon is a shit franchise

>not knowing the names of primary colors
Fucking brainlet.

Honestly if you are only getting nintendo games the switch lite is perfect.

How do people know that there's drift on the mini?

We don't until it releases and it is looked at.

Cyan magenta on grey just absolutely disgusts me and I have no idea who thought this was good. Blue/Pink in general just doesn't make an appealing physical product, it always looks like a cheap plastic toy.

>thinking cyan and magenta are primary colours
Yikes.
The other guy's a retard but come on dude you're better than that.

Primary colors are red blue and yellow bruh

it's pokemon dude

we don´t but there is a possibility even without drift, still no tv compability and I am not buying a inferior switch just because of the colors.

They're only primary for ink and printing. There are multiple definitions of 'primary color' based on the source, as Cyan and Magenta aren't primary colors in light or paint.

Vita if it had games that you wanted to play.

>Trans right
Kill yourself

The new legendary designs are laughably stupid so the left one wins

Read a book

Attached: SubtractiveColorMixing.png (500x500, 7K)

the one you can hack

Attached: 1539302926769.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

WTF I ONLY SEE GREY, WHITE AND BLACK?

I bet you think Columbus discovered America, too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_color#Additive_mixing_of_light
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_color#Subtractive_mixing_of_ink_layers

You're an even worse idiot, because you're aware of the existence of CYM(K) but for some reason believe it only applies to printing.
Pro fucking tip: CYMK is better than RYB for mixing paints too. Retards that try to stick with an RYB color model have to buy no fewer than 2 different variants of each color, as well as buy purple/magenta separate.

>Zacian and Zamazenta
So obviously the colors are cyan and magenta.
Also makes me worry that the third in the trio is going to be named Zayellow or something equally stupid.

YOU WON'T GET YOUR COOKIE WITH THAT ATTITUDE, FIDO!

dogs actually see blue and yellow

CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP
I want to learn about colour theory here

Here you go you bloody wanker.
Now lets talk about the switch.

Attached: images (3).jpg (284x177, 12K)

Do ants even see in colour? Have it a bit bigger

switch isn't comfy

If you're a poorfag, it's smarter to get a hacked used Switch. More features for less money.

Well here, have another nugget:
CYM and RGB are the best possible triad of visible colors that can be used for color mixing, but the visual gamut detectable by the human eye actually expands a bit beyond the colors they can produce. There are a number of greens that can't be reproduced on a monitor, as well as all shades of violet, for instance.

>now, I know CYM and RGB are accepted by the math and science communities to be the best possible triad of visible colors that can be used for color mixing, BUT RED BLUE AND YELLOW JUST LOOK RIGHT YOU KNOW??
This image was apparently made by a retarded ant.

I wish the new portable ones were still playable on TV.
Don't want to buy the regular ditch with the D-pad missing

The MHGU Switch LE

But that's... twilight princess. You don't see Zinogre wielding a Hero's Sword in his mouth, right? Then again, there might be a Frontier monster that _does_ that.

Attached: 1563713569104.png (939x1405, 1.07M)

Are we sharing color facts here now? Here's a fun one. There are "impossible colors", which are colors that are effectively theoretically visible or visible only under certain specific conditions, and colors that are impossible to generate a signal for in the eye but for which the brain can generate a signal (such as yellow+blue and red+green, which when mixed on a computer monitor or paints yield other colors like yellow or brown instead of being visible as a literal yellowblue or redgreen).
You can see a few impossible colors through eye cone fatigue, as pictured. It works better with some people than others (it actually works better with people whose eyes are weaker, because the cones become more easily and noticeably fatigued).

Attached: Chimerical-color-demo.png (600x466, 57K)

>there are actually going to be people dumb enough to buy a lite

You can buy a non-wireless left joy-con with a d-pad. It makes your switch look weird and unbalanced because they don't have a right matching one, but it gives you a d-pad for handheld mode.
Other than that, there are mods for existing joy cons that can add a d-pad, but quality is spotty.

Attached: dpad1.jpg (1923x820, 105K)

Yeah imaginary colors are interesting. Another interesting aspect of the afterimage effect is that it can be used to find the complementary colors as predicted by the modern color mixing models.

The target audience is parents and it’s the replacement for the 2ds

Also I read an essay/blog post some time ago of a guy explaining how if we were to really pick 3 primary colors that could be used to mix every possible wavelength of light, it would have to 3 imaginary colors outside of the full spectrum of light. I'll look for it and see if I can find it.

>Not picking poop and piss edition over transrights edition

Yeah, here it is.
handprint.com/LS/CVS/color.html
Treasure trove of information about color and the history of color theory.