youtu.be/QI9Mp16DUCg
twitter.com/moriyoshijon/status/1163852744572071937
twitter.com/moriyoshijon/status/1163854181918113793?s=21
twitter.com/nichegamer/status/1163857127489753088
twitter.com/RGGStudio/status/1163858233489907712
twitter.com/sam_mullen/status/1163859766004744193
youtube.com/watch?v=eAIae9XCETY
twitter.com/moriyoshijon/status/1163852744572071937?s=19
gematsu.com/2019/08/yakuza-3-for-ps4-now-available-in-the-west-yakuza-4-and-5-to-follow-in-october-and-february
pcgamer.com/uk/sega-now-considers-yakuza-a-multi-platform-series/
pcgamer.com/sega-now-considers-yakuza-a-multi-platform-series/
store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0177-CUSA05070_00-00000YAKUZA0K1K2
store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0177-CUSA15325_00-YAKUZAREMASTERED
twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1163855153205788673
amazon.com/dp/B07WRMP3R8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_FMdxDbG5YR1B1
amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B07WRMP3R8/
store.steampowered.com/app/1113680/Yakuza_Remaster_Collection/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Physical or we riot

When is Lewis Hamilton simulator coming out?

can you piss like in death stranding?

>removed 'problematic' content that was poking fun at the faggots and the trannies because we can't have nice things anymore

no, thanks.

Blame the Japanese for that

Source?

youtu.be/QI9Mp16DUCg
It was already removed from the Japanese HD version.

google it yourself because I can't be bothered. it's old news, I think from last year even.

Fuck off. I'd rather get all of the other content, that was cut previously, back.

Dancing for a pc release

PC release?

having both is not mutually exclusive, you peabrain. there shouldn't be an either or choice to begin with.

I'll say it again - fuck off, it wasn't even a good content to begin with.

fpbp

PC when

PC cucks fuck off

California is not in Japan

blessed by the gorilla champion

Attached: images(2).jpg (168x300, 7K)

GET IN THERE LEWIS

calm your basedtits fanboy

It's going to be 3/4/5 right?

Yes. Only question is when's the release?
It would be great if they did a surprise release on wednesday, but I'm not holding my breath

California tried to thought police the entire world and they're succeeding.

Next thing you know it's just the remastered 1 and 2

Attached: 1554174330043.jpg (790x645, 189K)

On Wii U?

you mean the minigame where you run from the tranny?

they just changed for you to beat the shit out of the tranny instead of running away from it

Attached: Yakuza kiwami.webm (1712x1080, 2.64M)

just in case Kiwami and 2 weren't enough!

Attached: Yakuza Kiwami 2.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

Attached: YAKIZA KIWAMI 3.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

I guess it's a good thing Kiwami 2's already on PC, meaning the engine's mostly in place for porting.

Kiwami 2 uses Dragon Engine.

yeah
6 soon

the 0/kiwami engine then?

Holy shit based Sega

Stop supporting Sony then you dumb cucks.
Notice how the generation where they won was filled with SJW shit? That's not a fucking coincidence. But now it's too late because you faggots just had to play Bloodborne.
This is the future you chose.

This is probably most rehashed franchise ever.

Glad a new poster in the thread could enlighten us.

Obsessed

Attached: photo-1533282960533-51328aa49826.jpg (1000x376, 70K)

3 and 4 use a different graphical engine

3/4/5 are pretty much the same thing as the 0/kiwami engine, just older

NUKE

judgement on pc when?

Attached: desdsad.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

literally never

1 and 2 are on the same engine, 3-4-5-0-kiwami-kenzan-ishin use the same engine but modified every installment

Rent. Free.

Attached: cn_terranearesort_supplied_terraneaphotography3277333448oupdated_1280x640.jpg (1280x640, 101K)

Gee wonderful, now more people will play 3, 4 and 5 and come here with their retarded criticisms. Say goodbye to cozy Yakuza discussion, boys...

>Say goodbye to cozy Yakuza discussion, boys...
That happened when this series hit west though

let the rubber bullets posting commence!

This might be the only time that mustard shitters can’t be blamed. It certainly got worse with the pc release, but threads were already irredeemable dogshit when 0 came out on PS4. They have slowly been improving, though. It seems all the normalfags have no interest in the series outside of 0 memes. Judgment had good threads with the exception of one or two autists.

But it is the best explanation

Excited to play when it comes to PC.

Well if they drag their feet, the PS3 ones are slowly but surely improving in RPCS3.

based kiryu

I've got such a large backlog of games, that the wait doesn't bother me. Though I read they were planning to put 6 on PC in one of SEGA's reports and it would kinda make sense to put 3-5 on there before dropping 6.

Stop pretending.

Before Yakuza hit the western mainstream with 0, threads were full of Shenmue fags with a superiority complex. Now it's old fans with a superiority complex vs. new fans.

Now I understand what "Kiryu has never killed a man" means.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-03-05_at_4.18.28_PM.png (937x515, 506K)

Just wait for Shenmue 3 to shit on this series, boys.

What about CIA Wesker and secret twin posting

So what does this actually include?
Just Kiwami 1 and 2? any news on any other remakes or ports to PC?
Like seriously, fuck buying a PS4 to play them all.

hoyl fuck im so excited bros

Attached: 1562808099561.jpg (460x437, 33K)

...what

its remastered collection retard
3/4/5 are the only remasters on ps4

PC always comes later because they know the few double dippers would only come from console, if they even do.
PC chads wouldn't buy a downgrade.

6 wouldn't make much sense but Lost Paradise and Judgement are both strong contenders for the next PC release.

Oh i thought this was something new. guess i was wrong.
Did they announce anything Yakuza related yet?
I´ve heard SEGA would be showing something this week.

That's on wednesday
It'll probably consist of the official announcement of this collection, Lost Paradise PC port, and maybe some info on Shin

Have you seen Shenmue 3 lately? Shit looks way more cheap and low-budget than anything Ryu Ga Gotoku has ever done, which is a shame since Shenmue 1 & 2 were pretty good-looking games for their time.

Plan so far;
>Yakuza Remastered Collection will be "announced" tomorrow
>Will release digitally August 30th (fuck Astral Chain, I guess) at $50/€50/£45
>A physical release is planned for January 2020, with a steelbook edition. (only 1 steelbook for 2 discs)

>Judgment PC is planned for October
>Yakuza Remastered Collection PC is planned for February/March 2020, with 6 following in April/May 2020
>Fist of the North Star: Paradise Lost PC is planned, but no date has been set

>Yakuza Online (mobile game) is getting a relaunch in Japan, and will be released in the west depending on relaunch
>Shin Yakuza is going to be at TGS, but it is still a ways off being released, with estimates at Q4 2020

>Musou Yakuza game called "Yakuza Clans" is in development

>Kenzan is getting a Kiwami treatment
>Ishin is planned for Western release. (will come out while Western fans wait for Shin Yakuza)

Thanks for reading my fake leaks.

tomorrow is a sega stream on twitch you can watch labeled RGG

Sorry my sarcasm didn't translate into text. 3 will probably be enough for fans, but it was funny to see Epic's shit rile up the kickstarter backers and start calling out how bad it actually appears.

Its been announced now . Yakuza 3 available today in the Ps store , with 4 arriving in October and 5 in February 2020

ok but pc when

Ha ha, nice

Attached: ECbWAVKWwAAagWu.jpg (1200x675, 104K)

not enough people bought the k2 clan creator dlc

Seriously, Who cares about console releases. just give the players a decent PC release with actual 60 fps and high resolution uncompressed cutscenes.
Thats all i want.

>>Kenzan is getting a Kiwami treatment
>>Ishin is planned for Western release. (will come out while Western fans wait for Shin Yakuza)
I knew it was bullshit the moment I read this
You can't fool my poor heart

>"available now"
>it's not available

Is this enough to sue Sega for false advertising?

image leaked
its supposed to be announced tomorrow

Even ignoring all the controversy with Deep Silver and Epic, it was fascinating how Yu Suzuki made it a point that Shenmue 3 wouldn't be halfway through the series overarching plot. That was such a huge hype killer right there.

twitter.com/moriyoshijon/status/1163852744572071937

>homophobia and transphobia
>nice things

#2050Shenmue4

>wouldn't be halfway through the series overarching plot
Wait, as in "not even halfway there"?

>twitter.com/moriyoshijon/status/1163854181918113793?s=21

Fucking finally!
I just need a steelbook release for all three now.

>All cut content restored
such as

Just makes Kiryu's characterization more consistent with later games where his opinion on people is entirely on if their actions deserve a beating.

No physical no buy.
I'm usually a digitalfag on xbox, but I already have 0, Kiwami, and 6 physical copies.

>got yakuza 3 and 4 for ps3
>want to play 1-2 before tuching those but no full colection to buy
master race with a huge backlog here

40% with shenmue 3

Yeah, that. He said it'd be 40%, but he seems confident about a sequel being done faster for some reason.

shogi and mahjong minigames and the Hostess Clubs

That blew my mind when I read that. He's lucky a 3rd game is even happening.

I have faith they will release them for PC eventually. they always do very late releases for multiplat...

Please I need it.

All the shit they cut from the original Yakuza 3 western release.

>Minigames
>Substories
>Hostess Club

>via Daisuke Sato on IGN Live: a Yakuza Ishin localization is "under consideration"; one reason mentioned for the hesitation is that they are not sure if the setting would appeal to the Western audience

It's happening lads.

so the physical version will have all 3 games?

I'll just pirate the PC version then.

Attached: 1548007380107.jpg (1080x844, 75K)

I bought Yakuza 6 SE before even starting the series.
It had a good SE, and I use the Cups and coster daily.

Help a lad here, please.
>Kiwami 1, K2, 3, 4 and 5 Remastered, 0 and 6
All these will be available on PS4 in english?
I always wanted to play the series, this will me amazing if true.
Shame about the Febuary part though.

Attached: 1499150384700.jpg (606x592, 57K)

today is the best day

Attached: souo.png (587x602, 391K)

Yes

The twitter post said a physical version will come with the release of Yakuza 5.

I'm an idiot that's only played 1,2,6 & 0.

How good are 3,4,5 and should I dive right into 3 now, might just power through Judgement since there are hardly any activities in it compared to the mainline games.

Can someone confirm if 3 has the content that was butchered in the original localization?

Also on PC

release pc

>restarted playing 0 recently
>was planning on going through the whole series again

Do I hold off on my playthroughs, and just buy and play 3HD now;
or
Do I keep playing through the games until I get to 3, and just replace my PS3 copy for the PS4 version?

Physical collection of 3, 4 and 5 confirmed for February 2020.

Amazing, thank you user.
I don't play on PC but if I have one till there it will be nice, thank you.

We better get some info on the PC release, and it better be SOON. I'll buy the physical steelbook when it comes out but I'd rather not have to unearth my PS4 so I can play the collection.

They reuse assets like crazy though. I've played all the ones available on PC at this point and I got tired of it.

I'm confused, did they stop making kiwami?

>timed exclusive
Fuck you Sega. I’m just going to play it on rpcs3 you cucks. Stop treating us as second hand consumers we still dont have 6 and your going to make us wait longer? Eat shit

Nevermind

>no pc
fuck my shit up

Apparently so.

>they are not sure if the setting would appeal to the Western audience
They continue to underestimate how many weebs there are in the west now

>Stop treating us as second hand consumer
you are

Attached: 1537880550281.png (900x900, 90K)

Kiwami treatment was given to 1 and 2 to make games that only hipsters pretend to enjoy into actual playable games. 3, 4 and 5 don't need that treatment since they play fine aside from framerate and resolution.

It'll come. SEGA's been really happy with Yakuza's PC sales and they are now thinking of it as multi-platform.

3 is relatively slow and more grounded compared to the other games. Still enjoyable though if you've only played the PS2 versions of Yakuza 1 and 2 since it showed a significant amount of progress from the PS2 games. The setting of Okinawa is also charming and there's still a decent amount of side content, though be aware that it will feel a bit rough in a sense. 5 is my personal favorite of the PS3 games due to how much content and locations it has, along with how ridiculous the plot was.

Apparently it will include the content not present in the original Western PS3 release.
twitter.com/nichegamer/status/1163857127489753088

>physical release
thank you based sega

3-4-5 are probably already close to "Kiwami" levels of changes so they will probably just do a few changes, like markers and other commodities.

twitter.com/RGGStudio/status/1163858233489907712
>retail release
WOOOOOOOO

>noooo muh 3 will be exposed once again
cope

They have to port three games with different engines for pc. They will. It's just gonna take more time. Yakuza is not that big. Ps4 with localization will come first as it has before. Pc will follow.

>restored mahjong
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I ACTUALLY WANTED TO 100% THIS TIME

Attached: 1555434885079.gif (304x319, 175K)

This was meant for you, I am just stupid.
Oh, I don't care about this, I just want to be able to enjoy the series in it's entirety. That's why I never started, I don't want to play just some of the games.

Neat. I hope they release all of the games at once when they come to PC but I doubt it.

>physical PS3 case of Y5 just for collectors
OK that's a great addition

If they don't give us the option to buy them seperately they are insane.

>one reason mentioned for the hesitation is that they are not sure if the setting would appeal to the Western audience
They seriously still think this? It's never fucking happening.

Attached: 1555009665841.png (368x530, 328K)

>COD every year is bad
>Yakuza every year (half of which are 5 minute upscale jobs) is good

kys weebs

>only hipsters pretend to enjoy
user some of us aren't zoomers and did actually play PS2 games on release. It wasn't that long ago

mahjong is fun though, its worth learning. best yakuza minigame

Yakuza is a an actual fun and excellent game though.
you honestly cant say the same for COD.

Who thinks COD is bad?

We have to wait for PC.

Man I just want 3 on PC.
That's all.

Wait so they’re going to give you a physical copy of Y5 on PS3?
That’s pretty sick

We literally had to beg Sega to release 3 on PS3, then they butchered it and called it a day.
We had to beg for 4 and 5, and wait years for them to finally release them.

Now is the best time to be a Yakuza fan.

I don't even know how to begin learning it, any tips?

>half of which are 5 minute upscale jobs
Objectively speaking almost every Yakuza game either added entirely new cities or switched up a generation, changing everything. 4 and 0 are the only exceptions, no new locations, same engine.

I think it's just a case.

that just reversible cover art. still neat that they would even bother with that

Fuck me.
So it is a late release then. I guess this is good enough to hold me over until them. after all i have ti 100% 0 and the Kiwamis

Just be aware that it's the worst one.

check the mahjong general on /vg/. "mahjong soul" is an english mahjong client thats good for newbies

Attached: IMG_20190820_191226.jpg (1074x997, 275K)

>can't be bought separately

Wait for Physical it is then.

Attached: Annotation 2019-08-20 181302.png (1017x751, 169K)

The staggered releases at least give me more time to finish Judgment, which is a lovely game so far.

what the FUCK this is 2019 this is not ok!!!

Good thing SEGA isn't (hopefully) releasing 6 on PC before the other games even though it had a listed PC version in one of SEGAS investor whatsamacallits ages ago. Though they might be just projecting since SEGA considers Yakuza a multiplat series now, so there might not even be working on a ported 6 atm.

>west screams for years that we want it
>"hmmmm I dunno guise.."
Jesus fuck.

Wait, so i can't buy Y3? I already played 4 and 5

No steam version ? WHY ?

It was released in 2018, so we coo

Based. Fpbp

Nah, it seems you can only buy the full collection

Just play the JP version and read the wikipedia article for the shinsengumi, done, no need for western release

At this point, I just think that they are going to wait till the entire release of 3-4-5 are over on PS4, to release all it once on PC. Then in summer 2020 we might get 6. And probably by the end of 2020, PC might get Judgement.

Or Judgement might come way before all of this.

Next year probably

Nope it's all in one bundle, cant buy separately

fuck this shit

Yakuza 1 had horrible combat mechanics and the story was lackluster, the new prologue and the cutscenes with Nishiki flesh him out more.

Kiwami 2 however is worse than the original, a entire area from the original was cut probably due to the new engine.

3, 4 and 5 only have the problem with the framerate going on and the npc who just plop out like in some ps2 game.

How many times can these motherfuckers sell people the same game
I mean I like the series but christ

Reused assets aho. Gonna make a Yakuza sequel look like as much work as BOTW.

Is it not showing up in the NA store for you guys too? I wanna gay it up with best bro in 3 ASAP.

WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS? REEEEEEE

Thank you Sega. God bless you.

So what are they going to reveal on their stream tomorrow morning? They said it’s not Ishin.

Those are usually put off by about 6 months for PC.

I bought 4 & 5 on the PS3.
Should I buy 3 too or wait until the Steam release?

For your wallet of course, don't forget to also double dip when they're releasing the pc version

VC2 and 3 for PC

This, it's just a leak so far. A low quality trailer leaked, there will be a HQ one I guess

So next year then? That fucking sucks

Obviously for maximum profit per sale since people are now forced to pay for the whole bundle versus if someone just wanted one game which would cost less.

depends on how many more Japanese celebrities that can cram into the newer games. Not sure where they're gonna go after Beat Takeshi

>leak
>announced on 2 separate official twitter accounts

What happens when Reddit finds out that Majima beat his wife for aborting their unborn daughter because she wanted a career instead?

kek

Oh, I thought he was cool because beat her up for being Korean. Now he's not cool anymore.

>westerners aren't completely enthralled by the romanticized samurai periods of Japanese history
>not knowing about weebs
poor form Sega. who tf does these people think are buying all these yakuza games?

>remembers Y5 haruka part
I'll pass

youtube.com/watch?v=eAIae9XCETY

Then no steam version?? That's Epic

Yup, I think SEGA is based.

Attached: iJAlW_FeO8k.jpg (1036x585, 240K)

>yakuza 5 empty case included
KEK, they actually listened

>tfw finally starting to get the hang of Mahjong.

Attached: ASP.jpg (750x375, 47K)

No PC for now?

separate case, actually

>Yakuza 5 ps3 case
This excites me more than the entire Keighley show from last night

Companies are catching on that you can delay PC releases and catch people double-dipping. Alternatively, they weren't working on a PC port when they started the project and it will take more time regardless.

Attached: Annotation 2019-08-20 182526.png (891x189, 21K)

I'm guessing SEGA is concerned the real historical period and the real historical figures the game is portraying lose some of the allure when the person playing doesn't know the history. Though that is stupid since people like samurai shit regardless of the context it is presented in.

That seems possible, but I dont know if I'd put it past Yu to work on Shenmue 3 and 4's environments simultaneously.

That depends, will you want to play the definitive version of Yakuza 3 in the west now, or later?

Okay,where can I preorder this?

Wait, what's the joke here? I'm a 0babby.

I'm a newyakuzafag, why is a empty case included?

5 was digital only in the west.

yakuza 5 didn't get a western physical copy during ps3 days
they're bundling it now for collection fags

>PS3 empty case
First time i see this.

Might as well wait for 0 to 6 all in one release for the PS5.

for collection purposes. yakuza 5 never received a physical release in the west. pretty based.

I bought 0 and have loved it so far, I intend to get kiwami 1 and 2 when I finish 0 because I heard 2 was better. People in other threads have said the series goes down hill after that. Should I be excited about this Yea Forumsros?

Or wait for PS6 for the inevitable 0 to Shin Yakuza 5 release right?

>Kiwami 2 however is worse than the original, a entire area from the original was cut probably due to the new engine.
Meme opinion. The cut city consisted of a single street and a few stories that they simply moved to Soutenbouri instead.

Now hipsters can finally stop pretending 3 was not the worst game

>That depends, will you want to play the definitive version of Yakuza 3 in the west now, or later?
I don't mind some cut content.
And I could deal with the framerate of 4 on the PS3.

>They even managed to avoid the blue label most late PS3 games got

How is SEGA so based?
And why do PC.ucks care? You’re all digital subhumans anyway, enjoy paying for air.

Attached: 8903B04E-C29E-4327-BCAD-D1D91DE8983B.jpg (800x936, 146K)

Where's Yakuza 3 on the PS store? Only thing there is the 0/Kiwami/Kiwami 2 bundle.

It would've been more based if they had actually printed a physical disc for the PS3 version.

Oh well, it's better for me this way, if it were to come out right now I would've not bought it since Classic is so close. And I want to buy every game on release to show that there is interest in the series on PC.
By the way, how much is it on PS4? $20?

Did the original have the cabaret club part?

god damn the beggar race can be so pathetic sometimes

>implying collectors who buy physical versions actually play them

>no lateral Playstation 3 strip in Spider Man font
unbased

It had 2.
One where you go undercover in a Host Club and one where you manage a hostess club.

Nah that makes it even better

There doesn't seem to be an option to buy the games separately and I really don't want 3.

That was changed in 2009, way before the original release of Y5

i really hope we get three separate store pages for each game on steam. lumping them all together sounds like a bad idea.

uhhh pc ?

They have different release dates for individual games

Sega and a lot of nippon devs only read resetera and sjw faggots in social networks who hate weeb things and anime. That´s why they are afraid of release a pure kino japanese era game.

See

Director of Production Sega America:
nothing on the horizon for Steam that he knows of

Yes but I have to pay 60€ for the collection which includes Y3.

They are already different entries on ps4. You just have to buy them as a bundle for now. Individual purchases will likely be available at a later time.

So,how many of us are going to Digital Download
or Physical Copy

I am going for the Physical Copy hands down

Attached: 1558641090970.jpg (638x632, 42K)

i don't mind buying all three together on Steam, i just want them to be separated.

3 is the worst game in the series and they completely changed one of the main characters in 4 because he did some shit with drugs years ago
I don't know if they did anything to fuck with 5 but it's probably just better to get the originals.

Both.

WHERE IS THE YAKUZA 3 REMASTER ON THE US PLAYSTATION STORE

I WANT TO PLAY IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just wait for after the physical release. Individual digital releases will likely become available.

I'm gonna wait for the pc version to come. I can't wait to play it at full 120 fps

A man of wealth and culture I see

Attached: 1555426974130.jpg (750x746, 60K)

Remember all those years ago when we literally had to beg sega for yakuza 5 in the west? Damn it feels good to be a yakuza fan now. We even got pc versions.

I stopped buying physical copies years ago. I don't even have space for more physical shit. Maybe when I move to a new place or sell some of this shit that I'll start collecting again.

Attached: Al_Bundy4.jpg (400x358, 45K)

>Spreading misinformation intentionally
You bring shame to Kiryu

Playing kiwami right now, does Rina get less insufferable ever?
>Hey I'm gay and I like girls did I mention I'm homosexual and I like kissing other girls because I'm gay?

It wasn't.

t. man with excellent taste

Physical.
Trying my hardest not to fall for the digital games -meme.

Both + Steam

This is great

shit guess I'm sticking to the ps3 version then

twitter.com/moriyoshijon/status/1163852744572071937?s=19

I'm surprised moose hasn't shown up yet to tell you to git gud.
Seriously fuck mahjong, killed my drive to 100% any of the games in the series.

Physical but i wanted to 3 digitally so i could pass time but seem you have to buy the whole bundle

No, she only gets worse.

Even better they fucked up in her localization because they thought Kiryu turned her straight so instead she stays her same obnoxious self.

But no, in the original she realizes she's actually bi.

A heads up

Some how...This set is only 60$!

THIS IS SUCH BULLSHIT
WHY DID WE DEVOLVE TO ASKING FOR SRACPS FUCK!
GAMING WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A NICHE HOBBY
FOR THE PC PLAYERS BY THE PC PLAYERS

FUCK CONSOLE
FUCK NORMIES BUYING CONSOLE
AND FUCK YOU ALL

Attached: 1550036117290.jpg (669x740, 132K)

GOD

DAMNIT

Cool post bro

Attached: 1499437275189.jpg (179x282, 8K)

Absolute cretin

Low effort falseflag.

Physical if we Europeans don't get cucked and Steam release. That Yakuza 5 PS3 case seems sexy.

>tfw Yakuza 1 came out almost 15 years ago

Attached: am-i-out-of-touch-no-its-the-children-who-are-wrong.jpg (500x534, 56K)

without consoles we wouldn't have the amount or quality of games we do have. and without PC, consolekeks wouldn't have a place to park the classics and keep their favorite MP games alive or mod the games. the fact is both parties need each other. Consolekeks are the paypigs of this industry and we need to ensure that they keep paying.

Also anti-collection fags btfo

at least we're not beta testers

so is the physical just the day one edition?
or is that just for muh yakuza 5 case?

i want that boxset but not sure if i have to lock it in now before its gone for good

>check other places
>full of people spamming "PC?!?!!?! PC!!!!! PC!!!!!!"
Why do people do this? They know people want a PC version but already said they have nothing to announce at this time. Fuck I hate portbegging.

Does anyone know if Yakuza 3 is still gonna have the same stuff censored like they did on the PS3?

>3, 4 and 5 don't need that treatment since they play fine aside from framerate and resolution.
That's a bold-faced lie, 3 is near-unplayable.

it's called baiting retards into double dipping.

gematsu.com/2019/08/yakuza-3-for-ps4-now-available-in-the-west-yakuza-4-and-5-to-follow-in-october-and-february
>all three games have gone through a rigorous re-localization process. The English scripts for each game have been reviewed, revised, and even rewritten in some cases, and content previously cut from the western releases of Yakuza 3, 4, and 5 have been re-added in The Yakuza Remastered Collection.
>In Yakuza 3, this means the Mahjong, Shogi, Massage Parlor, and ever-popular Cabaret minigames, as well as a collection of Substories cut from the original release, are now available in the West for the first time!

>no word on PC release

So can I play yakuza 3 right now?

Guys, seriously, where is it on the US PSN store?

>yakuza 5 months away
God fucking damn it.

>but already said they have nothing to announce
literally one guy on twitter, most people haven't seen that tweet

You can but I would advise against it

Gah, i've gotta finish 6 and Kiwami 2 and Lost Paradise and Shenmue 2 and Shenmue 3 before February now. Problem is I just burn out if I return to Kamurocho more than once a year. But I will buy it day one. Thank you Sega.

Which is another thing I don't understand. Why don't people search for shit themselves before screaming "PC WHEN?!?!" or "Source???????"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1536575754554.jpg (720x720, 56K)

why?

Did 3 get a retranslation though?

It's just a pretty bad game, definitely by far the worst in the series.
Nothing big really happens plotwise either, you can just skip from K2 to 4, which is an actually good game.

People with PS4s can play 3 right now and yet there's not even a word about PC. Even if it's "PC version august 2020" I'd want to hear that.

Yes

Sega games on GOG when?
This whole mess with EGS and Steam really made me not want to use either platform anymore.

Because zoomers and newfags are literal retards and want to be spoonfed everything

I understand that. Lots of people want it on PC but begging everywhere and spamming threads won't help anything. Go and beg the devs on twitter or something, at least they'll see it then.

>they are not sure if the setting would appeal to the Western audience
Do they not know Nioh and Sekiro did well?

The majority of people that play video games are literal retards. Don't have to look further than this board to come to that conclusion.

How much substories were cut from the original release?

>Seriously, Who cares about console releases

Are you absolutely, incomprehensibly fucking retarded? Serious fucking question because i cannot believe anyone is that fucking dumb just because a platform called PC has had the series for a hot fucking second.

Any word on the PC release?

Digital

You know, I love Sega's and Atlus' games, but they gotta be the most incompetent Jap publishers ever.
>extreme asset reuse every fucking game, literal PS2 animations in a late PS4 release
>takes half a year to localize a game, then another half to port it to pc, meanwhile Bamco releases their licensed anime kusoge games worldwide on PS4, PC and XOne
>even Idea Factory is fucking faster with localizations and PC ports
And don't even get me started on Fatlus
>extreme technical incompetence, takes forever to learn engines for new gen, because of this their games always end up releasing a gen late while looking two gens behind
>somehow they still run at 30 FPS despite that (probably because their engines are absolute dogshit)
>takes forever to localize
>keep series exclusive to certain platforms for no reason, never cross-port them to the other or port to PC
>releases full-priced low quality remasters since forever
>now even on the same platform the original game released
>extremely jewish overpriced day one DLC
>absolutely retarded streaming restrictions
>makes most of the profit overseas, acts like only domestic market exists
You can't make that shit up. I really like their games but at the same time I'd like to beat the shit out of them all.

6 months later probably like always.
Just wait and pirate.

Read the thread you mong

>no steam release
I'm really getting tired of this shit

zero so far

never. sega doesnt want to give out yakuza games for free

more free games on my pc yay

>Stop treating us as second hand consumers

You are though, and i dont mean that in a harsh or shitposting way. PC is an afterthought because its a hell of a fucking risk.

>takes half a year to localize a game, then another half to port it to pc, meanwhile Bamco releases their licensed anime kusoge games worldwide on PS4, PC and XOne
Well Sega has a new policy starting in 2020 that any games starting development will be a day 1 world-wide release, but it probably won't apply to Atlus games.

Day 1 pirate on PC

We don’t deserve RGG

Attached: 4F556C2F-8127-44FA-BDC1-C7B7F337D5EE.jpg (1120x630, 112K)

>SEGA's been really happy with Yakuza's PC sales and they are now thinking of it as multi-platform

I mean, source? I believe it seeinng as Kiwami 2 is coning but source?

physical. I haven't brought anything digital in years. I'm thrilled I will finally have Yakuza 5

Fair enough.
I'd pay for them on GoG but most people probably wouldn't. I guess I'll just pirate the Steam version then.

That picture unironically

pcgamer.com/uk/sega-now-considers-yakuza-a-multi-platform-series/

They're already releasing without Denuvo, so it'd barely make any difference.

>"To make a quality PC port is the key," says Sega's executive vice president of publishing, John Clark. He explains that Sega has prioritised games like Yakuza that have a pre-existing audience. He adds that Yakuza has been a success on PC and resonated in Japan as well. Going forward, PC is going to continue to be in the mix.

pcgamer.com/sega-now-considers-yakuza-a-multi-platform-series/

store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0177-CUSA05070_00-00000YAKUZA0K1K2

Yakuza Origins, 0/Kiwami/Kiwami 2 for just $50. RGG going full madlad

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

Where can I pre order the physical edition?

>Being okay with pedophilia
Resetera has no right to pretend to have moral high grounds. Go fuck a kid, faggot, we all know you want to.

Eh, price could be a little lower imo but I guess it's alright for someone who just wants to get into the series.

sega has no chill

>yakuza origins
Fucking what?

It’s up on Amazon

Attached: 20D3F9AD-AD95-4537-AFDB-FDC8B90A2442.png (192x192, 73K)

That means they could get away with having game development start a day before the policy begins and then delay the localization.

It's just some dumb name for the bundle
$50 for 3 games that were released in the past few years is pretty damn good

Sure but they said this is going to be a thing "going forward", there'll be a period of probably like 2 or so years of it.

Pretty much. It obviously won't be a quick transition, but probably by 2022 or so then most of their stuff will be day 1.

It's here
store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0177-CUSA15325_00-YAKUZAREMASTERED

Stop fucking around on steam then retard, figure it out.

You don’t fucking need to hear that. They not gonna give you a fucking date when they probably don’t have a concrete release date yet. There’s no reason not to expect a PC port when they’ve pushed them out for Yakuza 0, Kiwami 1 and 2. Just be patient, bitch.

I'm more interested in Shin Yakuza
Nine days until the press conference

I was under the impression SEGA was going to milk a $40-60 releases of each game individually, not pack the PS3 releases into one.

link me. it says its not available

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS

twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1163855153205788673

What this on stream? Link?

Then you're retarded if you didn't see what they did with Kiwami in the west and PC releases.

Not in bongland...

or wait for 2030 for The Entire Yakuza Collection, 8k on PC

Already posted a few times in the thread

If they let me buy only 3 I would do it, but I won't pay 60$ to play one remaster and wait for others.
For me it's waiting for physical copy.

I don't think anyone would have the audacity to release a bunch of PS3 remasters 60$ a piece. It makes more sense bundling them all together and charging 60$ while making it impossible to buy them separately.

Can anyone give me the link to the collection on Steam? Can't find it.

Physical
I want to get a steelbook for all Yakuza games

>Ctrl + f "PC"
>41 matches
Jesus fucking Christ, Yea Forums just never fucking changes.

They did that for Japan

I just don't want to pay for PC games, man.

better than being a beta tester

What I saw was a $30 re-release of Kiwamia 1 and a $60 release of Kiwami 2. I figure they were going to keep this trend up, until we finally hit the goal of Dead Souls at a playable 60fps instead of 15-20.

You also forgot "Steam"
>13 matches

Pls link it

Where do I preorder the physical 2-disk release?

Attached: 9c0.jpg (600x480, 45K)

PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC

Try now

>Dead Souls remaster
fuck i want this to happen

Attached: 1540589390883.png (484x490, 387K)

Kiwami 2 was $50

>waahh waahh how dare people talk about pc
Eat shit, snoyfags. No one cares about your shitstation.

amazon.com/dp/B07WRMP3R8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_FMdxDbG5YR1B1

The only link I found is this, but it's not in stock yet

amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B07WRMP3R8/

gaming is alive only thanks to console

Physical edition arrives in february after 5 remastered releases.

ffs can you fucking wait a few months?

"Beta-testers" never enter a thread discussing about a game just to be arrogant douchebags and flaunt how much "superior my version of the game is".

Keep telling yourself that, retard. If not for PC release of Yakuza 0 this series would've been dead in the west. Same goes for most Japanese games. Normalfags on PS4 don't buy these kind of games and consoles are dying in Japan

Are they adding a fast-forward button to 3 and 5 to make the initial 3-4 hours not such a god damn drag?

Did you just screencapped your own post?

>5
>3-4 hours
user every single character of five starts with at least 10 hours of fucking nothing, apart from haruka where the entire part is fucking nothing and akiyama where the part is over before it's even been ten hours

>just ignores Dead Souls
based

>already sold out on Amazon
FUCK

>...and an empty PS3 case

But why?

Attached: 1507157334543.gif (960x1520, 3.17M)

the only reason 0 came to PC was because it was such a hit in the west on ps4 you absolute niggerfaggot

sega literally hitting it out the park right now

Y3 out now, Y4 & Y5 unlocking when they're done localising, and the physical comes with a fucking PS3 Y5 case, all bundled together for the same price
feel like a fucking shill but i'm just that impressed

Because it never got a physical ps3 release in NA

The West got multiple Yakuza entries on PS4 before 0 was finally ported to PC. It was already alive in the West.

because 5 never got a physical release newfag
probably also why 5 is on a separate disc when they could have easily had 3 separate and 4 and 5 together

Its not even listed yet for purchase you fucking retard

Attached: 20190818_210939.jpg (2304x1663, 2.11M)

Post >yfw getting 100% in Yakuza 3/4/5 on PS4 unlocks Dead Souls Remastered

I still got kiwami 2 to play, so I'm fine as a pc player

Who else thinks Yakuza 3 is shit but absolutely cannot wait to buy a full priced remaster to sink 100 hours into something you already know is bad? I know I'm not alone.

So wait we can't buy these separately? I only want 5 HD

Attached: 1566243729845.jpg (1080x1080, 183K)

>If not for PC release of Yakuza 0 this series would've been dead in the west. Same goes for most Japanese games. Normalfags on PS4 don't buy these kind of games and consoles are dying in Japan
Why are PCfags always so out of touch and make up bullshit like the revisionist history that they are? Do I have to chronicle the series of events to you?

Yakuza localization was dead in the west after Dead Souls and was only brought back in 2014 thanks to Sony 3rd Party production's #BuildingTheList campaign with Yakuza 5. And after that, due to the success of Y5 in the west (even when it was only released digitally), Sega announced Yakuza 0 localization, and then followed by Y1K and Y6. Y0 PC release was announced AFTER those titles were released first on PS4. If the series would be dead in the west without PC release, then they wouldn't have announced localization of those titles after Y0.

Thank goodness I'm an actual avid fan of the series who actually follows the news about it instead of a PC only faggot who got introduced to the series with Y0's release like you are. You're welcome for the education. Not like it would stop you from posting "HURRR DURRR THIS SERIES FLOPS BECAUSE IT'S CONSOLE ONLY. ONLY ON PC CAN THEY RECOUP THE LOSSES" bullshit without fact-checking.

>no loser
>if 3 doesn't have it there's no way 4 or 5 will have licensed tracks either
I continue to not care I guess

It's the worst game in the series AND it's adding mahjong, I could not possibly want to avoid it more.

They may as well throw 0 & 6 in there while they're at it. And then finally get to fucking localizing Ishin

How are we going to stop newfag retards playing these remasters and coming here to post their criticisms? Yakuza is fucking dead

store.steampowered.com/app/1113680/Yakuza_Remaster_Collection/
Wait why is this already on steam?

New players are going to buy all three of them and regret it before finishing 3, I can't wait

>this wall of text
cope

>Yakuza 0 PS4 western release date
January 24, 2017
>Yakuza Kiwami PS4 western release date
August 29, 2017
>Yakuza Kiwami 2 PS4 western release date
August 28, 2018

>Yakuza 0 Steam release date
August 1, 2018

Would you look at that, all of these "new" (as in released after 5) Yakuza games being released in the west on PS4 before (and one in the same month) Y0 on steam. Seems to me that the PS4 release of 0 revitalized the series in the west, but that is easy to see if you aren't retarded.

Yeah, how strange that people expect next installments of a series already on PC to release there, especially when it took so long for Sega to announce it and they're now considering the series multiplat.

PCfags are the kings of portbegging

See
Cope, retarded nigger. Getting wall of text replies doesn't make you any less wrong.

Im gonna try to 100% yakuza 3 hd because of autism

@474849843
not even worth a (You)

>imagine being a pc gaymer right now lmao

>around 5 years ago, Yakuza was almost dead in the water in the west
What a turn around. How did they manage this?

Absolutely Based

Nah he's 100% factually correct. Steamfaggots get to pirate this series because PlayStation users supported the fucking games.

>Yakuza WASNT saved by PS3 owners buying Y5
no it fucking wasn't lol
Western sales of 0 is the sole and singular thing that saved the series in the west.

Yakuza 5 being a good game.
>No argument
BTFO

what a fucking faggot, at this point you just annoy me because you dont actually know facts about a particular subject or just want to shitpost.

HOLY SHIT PCBROS WE WON

The only reason it was "dead" to begin with was they tried a bunch of dumb "localizations" in the early games

>Sony's 3rd party localization team does most of the work and pays for Y5
>People buy it
>Sega shocked that people bought a localized game and decides to work on the nexxt games themselves
It's that simple.

>Steamfaggots get to pirate
That funny considering they dont have a pc release lmao

If you already expect it, then you wouldn't have to beg anyway. Dumbass.

They released one half decent game, Yakuza 0.

>no it fucking wasn't lol

Yakuza 0 was localised by Sega because Y5 suprised them. They didn't pay or lift a finger for 5's localisation. Stop being a clueless faggot.

But they announced Kiwami and 6 before even releasing 0 over here. 0 got announced even before 5 got released.

If they're gonna have a bundle, they should lower the prices of the games separately. Kiwami 2 alone is still like $40

It's bound to come to PC, retard. I just expected it to be a simultaneous release since it took them so fucking long to release in the West. Y3 Remaster is literally a year old now. What other company takes a whole fucking year to translate a game?

Stay mad, maybe next time try to fact-check before you shitpost.

>The only reason it was "dead" to begin with was they tried a bunch of dumb "localizations" in the early games
Wrong.

Attached: 20190820_134234.jpg (3264x2448, 2.23M)

They do of the other games they always talk about pirating in Yakuza threads.

Yeah yeah yeah, but what about KENZAN?

Im going to go play Yakuza 3 now user, see ya later.

Get off this board cracker

its been strongly hinted at as next down the pipe

I'm glad the trend of shoving zombies into everything has died down. There have been a few games recently that have used zombies but no-one seems to care anymore.

Though Undead Nightmare 2 would be sweet, just saying

That's a spic hand.

>kenzan
>an unremastered ps3 game from 2008
>even near the pipe
ishin, maybe
kenzan, not a fucking a chance

Next down the pipe for a remake maybe. Localization never ever until then. Ishin is possible though.

they wanted to release them all as a collection which is preferable especially if you are a physicalchad

Remaster Dead Souls, you cowards.

>PC PC PC PC PC PC
>PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC
>PLEEEASEEE I BEEEG YOUUUUU I NEED IT ON PC
>IIIIIII BEEEEEEEEEEEG YOOOOOOOOOOUUU PLEEEEASE PLEASE PLEASE

This is the master race.

And for physical you still have to wait until Feb next year. That's 8 months after Y5 Remaster came out in Japan. Still way to fucking long, everyone that's not some poor kusoge dev is releasing worldwide now and on usually on multiple platforms too. Sega is just incompetent.

All In wanted was a release date for Y3. And what I got is I already download Y3, dates for 4 and 5, 20 bucks each and 3 (mostly?) uncut.
Am I dead?

soon it'll be pretty playable on RPCS3 anyways, it's not like it's not on PC already

Remember how Yea Forums said PC ports wouldn't shit up the threads?

Remember all those times consolefags said x game would never come to PC?

Yeah thats dumb too, but its a broader statement applied to more games and im talking about a specific series here.

Are these on par with Kiwami or what?

4 was pretty based and 3 is your last chance to get Kiryu specific gameplay

Kiwami are "remakes" while these are full entries

>no Judgment
>no Lost Paradise
>no Yakuza 6
>no Yakuza Remastered Collection
PCbros....

Attached: 1496013679304.jpg (750x730, 112K)

4 is maybe the 2nd best game in the series
5 is mostly good but the plot veers into retardation towards the end, has the most diverse side shit of any game in the series if you're into that
3 is pretty awful

They said it was just a remaster but I'm seeing the fighting styles from 0. They fucking removed all the fun minigames and replaced them with more 0 references like they did with K1 and K2, didn't they?

No and yes. The engine got better with each part, while the jump from 5 to 0(PS3) was very little.
The story itself people seem to never agree on, but 3 gets the most hate.

what's getting shit up here? this is a thread about a leak of a collection of Yakuza games and we just want to now if it'll be on PC too

Movesets from older games got reused in K1/k2

Judgment's PS4 marketing campaign needs to end before we get it. The fact it went -50% recently is a good sign it's pretty much ready for a port though.
Lost Paradise is a big unknown I think. Niche, didn't do well even on PS4. Might never come.
Yakuza 6 is definitely postponed for a chronological release.
Remastered will only come out once all games are out on PS4 and once it goes on some sale.

The fighting styles in 0 and the remakes were reused from earlier games in the series, not the other way around.

No, straight 60fps 1080p upscales. And better AA and loading times.
Content is not altered, but 3 got his cut stuff back.

>1080p60
that's it?

>a leak

What it like typing in braile?

3 also got some new cut content like cutting a whole series of substories and answer x answer

pc port begging is just a straw man
we have the ability to emulate the, regardless of sega.

>worshiping arbritary numbers higher than this to have some reason to differentiate yourself from the "herd"

I literally dont give a fuck about memeK and since when was 60fps "unplayable"?

them

>content is not altered
I mean thats incorrect, but it is getting more content than before.

>0babys are going to experience RUBBER BULLETS for the first time
brace for mega shitposting

Attached: 1520132720637.png (126x148, 45K)

Still nothing up on Amazon canada

>answer x answer
did you seriously want a japanese culture trivia game?
one of the few things im glad they cut out.

Rubber bullets are literally foreshadowed though, the first training session you have with the military guy he talks about them.

Amazon Canada is slow as molasses when it comes to putting preorders for anything up. Don't expect it up anytime soon.

>Rubber bullets
>Fat Haruhi
>Prison Break
>Saejima falling on top of Haruka
>Dojima being a retard again
>Virtua Fighter 2
>THE FUCKING WALK
Why does 4 ooze so much kino?

VF2 was in Y5.

I generally liked 4 but the walk and subsequent stuff cemented it as pure kino.

It was?
Then my bad, didn’t help I beat both games in 3 weeks of NEETdom

It's not phobia, it's disgust. People are and should be disgusted by degenerates and the mentally ill.

All the PS3 Yakuza games were released after the spider-man font logo was discontinued, user.

>having to defend your numbers
if you want to make it about that, then cope: the post

I forgot that when someone points out something that's terrible about Yakuza it's called "shitposting" here. God forbid anyone has to face reality.

im angry but these jap corporations wont give a toss

>terrible

>my opinion that yakuza is shit is not just an opinion IT'S REALITY
stop shitposting

Why are all you preorder fags pissing yourselves waiting for the preorder pages to load up. You can still buy Yakuza 6 limited edition in stores right now. This basic ass day 1 edition is going to be everywhere.

>giving me a case for 5
How do the Yakuza guys know their audience so much better than the rest of Sega?

Attached: 1413588515515.png (815x527, 194K)

I love you beautiful bastards at Sega

>implying most Steamniggers aren't using their mom's laptops

Do you guys think they are going to release the games on PC as well? I just sold my PS4 because I thought nothing worth playing would come out until PS5. God damn I feel stupid now.

So is Kiwami 2 PC port any good? Or should I get it on PS4?

Fuck, still gotta wait unless any other burger got it in the States yet.

Could you be any fucking stupider holy shit

lol retard

Who would've thought they'd release the games now?

hahaha stupid pc cuck

>the anons who called a collection release ages ago were right all along
I'm surprised, but this is still fucknig great.

Literally everyone since SEGA released PS4 ports in Japan a while ago. But rest easy since it's almost certain that steam releases will follow, probably next year.

Because they said they would come west, you dumb fuck lol

Literally everyone you dumb fuck. Theyve said they were working on it.
>selling your consoles ever
>Selling your consile because you think yakuza isnt coming out on it
>thinking pc release wouldnt come months later with more bugs
absoltely fucking retarded

you're also going to miss out on norman reedus pissing simulator now

PC port's fine. Requires a little beef, but surely you're not expecting to run it on a toaster.

>selling your systems
I can't believe people actually do this

Probably not going to be missing much there desu

user, there are people who still buy games at launch price and sell them to gamestop a couple weeks after finishing it to this day.
Dumbest fucking people on the planet.

will 60fps make yakuza 3 a good game

nop

ITS OUT IN AMERICA!

Well depends on whether it's mostly CPU-bound or GPU-bound. I upgraded my GPU this year, but when it comes to CPU I still have a 4460. I'm not sure if playing Yakuza on PC will feel right though, since I played through 3-5 on PS3 and I'm currently playing through Lost Paradise on PS4

>user, there are people who still buy games at launch price and sell them to gamestop a couple weeks after finishing it to this day.
selling to gamestop is a bad deal in general but there's no real reason to keep games if you don't intend to ever play them again

>unlocks today
well shit

>not sure if the setting would appeal to the Western audience
Onimusha? Samurai Warriors? NIOH? Sekiro? Fucking hell, it's time for these people to get a fucking clue already.

Attached: 0384750.png (280x349, 186K)

wait nothing to anounce
not even yakuza 6?
or judgement?

i have a gtx1070 and a 4770 and it works fine a 60 fps on 1080*
also, you just have to play with your ps4 pad and you will se no difference

3 is. 4 in October and 5 in February.

Nope. Sega said pc cucks are disgusting and will port no more games.

NEW THREAD, LETS KEEP THE YAKUZA PARTY GOING

Y6 is definitely not coming to PC before the remastered editions. as someone said earlier, it's potentially a 6 month gap from release. And we don't even know if that 6 months will even start until Feb 2020 since that was the original release date for the entire package. Let's hope they're already porting it, in which case it's entirely up to the dev team as to how long it takes. For sure, they're probably not even going to hold a press conference to announce steam ports, they'll just drop a notice on twitter.

I'm on i5 3470 and HD7950, playing the game on default settings (very likely PS4 equivalent) at native 1080p (PS4 is at 900p) running at 40s fps and it feels so much better than PS4 version.

Fucking glorious.

Attached: blaze.png (635x670, 177K)

Digital. Enjoy your disc-rot, physifags :)

damn thats a cute blaze

They should make a collection of Dead Souls, Kenzan, and Ishin.

What was wrong with OG translation?

The PS3 case is a pretty big one for me.

Everyone was calling everyone by their first name
"Hi Kazuma"

I have ps1 games that are still perfect

Aniki got translated into "boss". Also cut content