Nier: Automata was only as successful as it is because of 2B is a girl and has nice ass. Did anyone even buy Nier 1?

Nier: Automata was only as successful as it is because of 2B is a girl and has nice ass. Did anyone even buy Nier 1?

Attached: maxresdefault (13).jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9aHQnDTd1y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Nier 1

Just call it Nier, retard.

Yes.
Yes.

Yeah I did. I bought it because Yea Forums said the story was pretty good and it was. So when Automata was announced I was already excited but the 330lbs of ass and being developed in tandem with Platinum Games was a bonus.

I initially bought it for the ass, but honestly the music is what made my dick harder than that.

then why did nobody buy drakengard 3?

Looked shit from the get-go and Drakengard 2 was also shit. 1 was the only good one.

nier automata looks relatively as shit for the PS4 as drakengard looked for the ps3

I did buy it. Zero is just not that interesting to me.

>as successful
more like ass successful

Wasn't even that big of a successful desu. Male lead games sale better desu

I bought Nier Automata because 2B was gonna be in Soul Calibur and I had a small interest in playing Automata anyway. 2B/A2 ass was a bonus and I've never played the other games.

Attached: Dumb Robutt.png (686x1032, 263K)

Yeah but it's too niche and wasn't made by Platinum. Platinum had Rising under their belt which in turn made those fans look at Nier.

Aside from sharing the same “universe” Zero’s story is totally unrelated to Nier’s. Not to mention it’s a bit of a hard sell to make some buy a game about a largely unsympathetic bitch who murders her sisters for reasons that are not readily apparent and screws their boy toys after she does the former.

Relatively you're blind. Automata has great character design as far as the androids are concerned I'll give you the environment and enemies design though. DoD3 looked terrible all around though.

>Anime
>lol dude girl ass XD
You saw it on Yea Forums if you were here at the time, all the retards in here go for every anime ass bait they see.

agree
conclusion; nier automata sold more because of platinum

Why isnt this game seen as a provocation to SJW? It shows woman as objects and much worse things

>Platinum had Rising under their belt which in turn made those fans look at Nier
This is what got me into Automata too.

Real talk OP. Automata sucked. Combat was better than the first Nier but was still repetitive as fuck and had no depth to it.

Nier at least had a great story to accompany it, and a great soundtrack. Automata is just okay in both departments.

Excellent reviews, excellent word-of-mouth and every streamer and e-celeb praising it and every board on the internet talking about it nonstop. You're really overestimating the impact GAMERS have. They just jerk off to fanart and shitpost.

the cows like to try to dress like 2b at cons so they can tell those silly boys not to hit on them so it gets a pass

good question, maybe they also liked the game

Because it wasn't made by a western developer so they won't even get a reply. If it WAS made by a western developer, the said developer or publisher would probably start catering to those retards.

Wrong, it was successful because it is multiplat, and original nier was niche ps3 exclusive.

If that's true, why didn't Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad sell better?

because nobody developing it had "owning the libs" in mind when designing and developing the game you goddamned donut

>and original nier was niche ps3 exclusive
Nier was neither a PS3 exclusive or niche. Niche is not a synonym for "something of poor quality that nobody likes".

>original nier
>ps3 exclusive
Stop posing.

Yeah I definitely didn't buy it because of the people working on it.

Attached: F8ceA.png (2560x1412, 933K)

fine, it was on xbox 360 too, nobody fucking cares and you can't even legally buy it anymore.

NieR story, boss stories and overall feels >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Automata story, boss stories and overall feels
Automata gameplay >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NieR gameplay

You can (not) prove me wrong.

Attached: 2b_caim_grin.png (1000x1000, 617K)

Bought Nier and pirated Tomato. Hopefully they'll take the time with next game because it felt like an incomplete and rushed game in the end desu

NIER

FAR

WHEREVER YOU ARE

>Nier 1

Attached: EBpPpmPXsAA1gFf.jpg (120x120, 3K)

didn't buy any of the games

Hello, me.

i watched the trailer and after about 5 seconds of listening to the amazing soundtrack and looking at the combat, i bought it and flew through the game

it's like real vs hyperreal: humanity's game

i love how you volcel npcs get asspained over a hyperreal reimagining of robotic fertility envy XD XD

Attached: EmilEmote.png (439x429, 160K)

I played Nier and loved it so i bought Automata and was disappointed.

Nier was my favorite game of the last 10 years. I enjoyed Automata but not as much as Nier and it's a shame 2B is going to hang over the series forever from now on.

boomer who hasn't played vidyas in years here and just stopped by here randomly:
I absolutely bought and loved the first nier and if nier 2 came out when I was still playing vidyas I would have absolutely played the shit out of it.

/thread

It's me again.

No. That wasn't it. It was because it had both the promise of a story relative to Nier with the combat of P* plus lots of word of mouth. The fans of Drakengard and Nier went apeshit over this concept and people became interested. After its release the word of mouth just kept propelling it.

If a nice ass is all it took fanservice games would be the top sellers.

You don't know how gacha games work, do you user?

No I didn't because it cost lots of cash on ps3 when I wanted to get it since I'm buying console at end of it's life cycle to play all exclusive games.
And retarded faggots never put remaster on ps4.

brap

>Did anyone even buy Nier 1?
Yes.
I did.

Attached: 1.jpg (768x1024, 289K)

>Nier 1 clogs discount bins
>Nier 2 comes out
>Go to buy Nier 1
>Its sold out or $50

Man I fucking love nier and the gameplay but man I wish 2B was redesigned just because of this. This is what happens when you add sexy female characters in your game. Nobody talks about the actual game, just the waifus. It's pathetic.

>nier 1
>nier 2
OP pls neck you'reself

1 is the most repetitive trash fire i have ever played

Yeah, they exploit the mentally ill gambling addicts that make up less than a percent of their already-small playerbases. If gacha games were one game-one sale they wouldn't even break half a million most of the time.

They're not a good indication of how well fanservice sells your games but they're a good indication of how gamers have ruined nip gaming by making them viable.

OP is a fag
also Replicant is canon
This guy is a gentleman
Fuck all of you

I have yet to play it because all the threads just talk about 2brap so I just assume it's a shitty game.

Most overrated character design ESPECIALLY the ass. No, she not thicc Because she's wearing a leotard that's wedged in her ass crack and tight thigh highs lingerie. Your boners are just easy too fool, you'd probably think pic related was le thicc if she was wearing the right outfits.

Attached: low test.png (640x1138, 441K)

The PS3 itself sold considerably less than the PS4 and Automata is a multi-plat to boot.

Gestalt was also multiplat.

wtf that ass is hardly entertaining.

>xbox
Well it still didn't have the free advertisement of PC 'enthusiasts' screaming about it.

Nier "1" is locked to shitty consoles nobody owns.

Rerelease it and people will buy it now.

That applies to basically every taro game. You only play them for the story.
Automata was the first one to have decent gameplay to go with the story, and it was still only decent, not amazing

2B's ass is better than that 3DPD girl

I like both drakengard games and both nier games. Deal with it.

Yeah, so what, bitch?

You can emulate it retard.

King of Facade had a hard life.

Attached: B7E4CFE7-54F5-49FC-8CB0-4110FDC87ACE.jpg (3500x2107, 608K)

Automata ruined the fishing

I did buy nier 1 and its ok honestly i dont really have high opinion of these games , darkengard is better desu

youtube.com/watch?v=9aHQnDTd1y4

The trade off of 3DPD is that some asses are a better than 2D but most of them are mediocre.

Attached: l5rqrmy72ah31.jpg (828x468, 35K)

/thread

I bought NieR after playing NieR: Automata for the ass, and I recently played through Ending A of NieR. They are both fucking great games, but NieR is significantly shittier in the gameplay department (not to mention farming to max out weapons is spectacularly insane).

In any case, I'm here because of 2B's ass and I'm a better man because of it.

Attached: 7e2c41ecc901fd3b954ea9bcd7c8863b.jpg (612x612, 72K)

braaaaaaaappppppppppp

pretty sure a few twittards tried to make a stink but Taro didn't take them seriously. If there isn't a shitstorm on social media nobody really gives a shit, also helps that Taro is japanese and can't into english. He also wears a mask so it's hard to assassinate his character.

Just wait until you get the Phoenix Spear

Attached: 014033B9-6960-412B-9D83-350BC821914E.jpg (1900x1600, 243K)

>PS3 emulation
We all own $2000 PC's of course.
>inb4 lying about component prices

I bought Nier years before Automata and was hyped for Automata. Not because there was a big assed anime girl, but because I liked Nier. Too bad Automata turned out to be disappointing as shit. Just as bad as MGSV for me.

Lol moron I got that shit working on my laptop

Yoko is based and doesn’t give a fuck about sjw. He asked people to send him zipped collections of lewd 2b on twitter.

I must say that after getting ending A other endings are so much repetetive that it makes you don't want to play anymore. Forcing you to collect all weapons for one extra cutscene wasn't worth the time at all.
I kind of wish Nier had more interesting endings like Drakengard.
fuck farming weapons in drakengard I wasted so much fucking time getting all of this garbage

Attached: 1490374775647.jpg (636x358, 44K)