What's the best Godzilla game and why?

What's the best Godzilla game and why?

Attached: gojiq.jpg (606x350, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mTcDfSGwlE
youtu.be/rbevjxUUoQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought Destroy All Monsters was pretty fun.

I've heard Unleashed is better, is that true?

It has a much bigger roster, but that's about it. Every other aspect is severely lacking in both versions.

Okay, can I get a quick rundown one that "trilogy" of games? What are all the differences? What makes Destroy All Monsters better than Save The Earth or Unleashed?

Save the Earth and Destroy all monsters are the best. special mention goes to SUPER GODZILLA game on the super nintendo IIRC played the shit outta that as kid and im always sad BARAGAN never became an official monster

How big is his dick?

save the earth is literally an objective upgrade to DAMM in every aspect

Save the Earth is the best of the three

long enough to impregnate himself

Save the Earth is just Destroy All Monsters with more characters, some mini-games and better arenas, I have no idea why people say Destroy All Monsters is better when it's the same game with less content.
Unleashed has two versions. The wii version has a massive roster but it's held down by crappy motion controls. The PS2 version controls like the old games but its roster is completely gutted.
Tl;dr: Godzilla: Save The Earth is the best Godzilla game.

Oops that was meant for

>The wii version has a massive roster but it's held down by crappy motion controls.
Couldn't you just use a gamecube controller, though?

No, they went all in with motion controls. If you play it on an emulator you can use a controller but you have to do some fuckery to make it work and it's not going to control great.

oh
Aren't there any rom hacks to fix it either?

youtube.com/watch?v=3mTcDfSGwlE
There's this but I haven't tried it so I don't know how well it works.
Download is in the description if you want it.

I know this game is clunky shit but
is it actually good if I just wanna be Godzilla and destroy shit?

Attached: Godzilla.jpg (768x768, 113K)

youtu.be/rbevjxUUoQw

Attached: godzilla-(u)-gameboy.jpg (640x638, 84K)

Nah, it is a slog.

I still can't believe there was a official ride in Universal Japan about Godzilla having a scrap with the cast of Evangelion.

I don’t know if there’s a free roam but I do remember a massive complaint being how the majority of levels are the same 'smash these power generators/warships' with not much room for anything else

big enough for Mothra

Destroy All Monsters was by far my favorite and I fucking love playing godzilla games. Each one has a little unique thing to it. Despite the low amount of characters in Destroy All Monsters, I still found it to be pretty fun, memorable and fucking challenging at times. Fuck you Orga

Its the best Godzilla sim ever made. And all that that implies.

What was his fucking problem?

Attached: 1566261728155.png (457x340, 227K)