Hanekoma's shop offers a random darklit planet pin for a steep price of scarletite and dark matter

>hanekoma's shop offers a random darklit planet pin for a steep price of scarletite and dark matter
>by removing the game card and inserting it into another DS, a different darklit pin can be available
>each DS has some kind of serial that indicates which of the six pins is in the shop
Anyone know a way to fuck with emuNand or something to futz the code around? It'd be cool to have a way to skip to darklits right after day 7, but I only have a DS and a 3DS, and they dont even happen to give the hard ones. TWEWY thread

Attached: darklits.jpg (570x760, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_P1OwYgZNI
khinsider.com/the-world-ends-with-you/interviews/square-enix-members-creators-roundtable-part-2
vgchartz.com/game/220633/the-world-ends-with-you-final-remix/
youtu.be/SjAaiaaULyg
youtube.com/watch?v=7WJfz7Nwx1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TIME

I WON'T EVER GIVE IN

NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU PULL ME IN

Currently on my second copy of the game and about to go fight Panthera Cantus. After that, I think I’ll delete the save data (already have a 100% save file on my first copy) to start a challenge run. You guys got any tips for one?

Always lvl 1 only puppy pins

why would you want that ?

I DON'T WANT AN EXCUSE I JUST WANT TO MAKE IT MORE SMOOTH

There are tons of ways to change it up if you want.
>Level 1 No Equips Run
>Certain Brands Run (except for stuff like Pork City and Reaper walls)
>Level 1 Base Stats Run
>Starter Pins Run

MAJORITY IS STILL ASLEEP

THEY’RE TIRED OF THOSE DREADFUL DREAMS

NOW LET ME SHOUT AND WAKE YOU UP

youtube.com/watch?v=J_P1OwYgZNI
best track right here

THE WORLD ENDS AT YOUR HORIZONS

OPEN UP YOUR WORLD

I have issues with the ports but making this Sho’s theme was a pretty based move, ngl.

Attached: x2 die.png (500x375, 129K)

I can’t believe I just now got that pun.

DON'T LET LIMITS SLOW YOU

HEH HEH HEH, ENJOY THE MOMENT

What’s your favorite brand, Yea Forums? I’m a big fan of Jupiter of the Monkey pins, personally.

I like Natural Puppy. Chains, boomerangs, and bullets were my jam.

LET ME WAKE YOU UP

Same, Jupiter slash pins were my bread and butter.

bump

Pegaso, if only for Lightning Rook alone.

WHEN THE SUNSET DYES THE SKY SO BRIGHT, SHE FREAKS ME OUT WITH HER SECRET SMILE

STARS ABOVE START TO SHINE

FOR MILES AND MILES, I WONDER WHY?

CALLING

YOU HEAR THE CALLING

Is there any point in playing any other version after beating the DS game?

Not really.

LET ME GO GRAVITY, WHAT’S ON MY SHOULDER?

LITTLE BY LITTLE, I FEEL A BIT BETTER

LET ME KNOW, SET ME FREE, I FEEL A BIT OLDER

JUST ONCE MORE UNTO THE BREACH, DEAR FRIEND ONCE MORE

The newer ones have Another Side, Another Story or something like that? I've only played the DS one so I can't comment.

It’s called A New Day and it’s more like sequel bait, really.

WAKE UP, LEAVE YOUR HESITATION

>he’s going to be Neku’s partner in the sequel
Literally the only good thing about A New Day.

Jesus, was it really that bad?

Here’s how it goes
>loli reaper sets up a fake Shibuya which is actually just a noise and forces Beat and Neku to play another game
>a lot of things are weird, with characters acting differently, like Joshua only being called by his real name and being some really shy dumb kid
>Shiki and Rhyme end up being killed, though they were just fakes created by this fake Shibuya just like everyone else but Neku, Beat and Coco (the loli reaper)
>Neku constantly has visions of Hype-Chan trying to warn him for some reason
>they end up figuring everything out and destroying the fake Shibuya
>in the RG the loli reaper gets pissed off and kills Neku, though Joshua was trying to save him, which is why he ended up seeing him pointing a gun at him yet again
>we then see Hanekoma and Joshua talking about how Joshua doesn't need Neku anymore, so he doesn't bother reviving him
>loli reaper only gets wounded and escapes, she then says that she needs Neku for a new game for some reason and wants him to partner up with Sho, so she revives Sho yet again

Its almost strange enough to work. I haven't played any of the remakes, prefering the DS gameplay. I might have to give this a shake once I buy a switch for SMT5.

There’s a post breaking down the comparisons between the different versions. I’ll see if I can find it.

Found it.
Having played through every variation of TWEWY completely, this is how I would rank them with an incoming wall of text to compare them

DS > Switch Dual Joy-cons > Mobile/Switch Handheld with stylus > Mobile/Switch Handheld without stylus > Switch Solo Joy-con

DS: Most mechanically complex with a high learning curve. Control Neku with the stylus on the touch screen and control partner on the top with buttons. Both characters share a life bar, so you have to be careful. Bunch of systems in play including the light puck (perform successive combos between characters to boost finishers), sync rate (increase puck duration by fighting well, matching trends, eating, etc), and building up fusions stars with the partner character (Collect ESPer cards by choosing the correct combo branches and collect enough to activate fusion attacks). There's a lot to take in, so it's easier to start off focusing on Neku and leaving the partner on Auto at the beginning. Gradually, you'll learn to control both though and you'll have a lot of freedom on forming your own preferred decks.

Mobile/Switch Handheld: Simplest version of the game, good for beginners and people who couldn't get into the DS version. 100% touch controls. Partner has been turned into a pin with a specific input (tap, slash, or drag) and recharge time. Light puck, sync rate, and fusion stars have been merged into one simple system. Build sync and earn boosts by performing cross combos (alternate attacks between Neku and partner). At 100, 200 and 300% sync, you can perform fusion attacks. The game is easier because the partner cannot be hurt, so you only need to focus on Neku. I feel you're more limited in what decks you can choose because of the cross combo system. For example, Shiki is controlled with taps, so you'll want to use tapping pins to make it easier to alternate hits. I highly recommend getting a capacitive stylusfor better control. I like to combine a stylus with my dominant hand and my index finger from my other hand to perform combos. Like I'll perform slash attacks with the stylus and then tap with my finger to use Shiki.

Switch Solo: Same as touch screen, only control with joy-con. You perform a motion with your hand and then press of button to activate it. This has a higher learning curve than touch because the game does a poor job of explaining the controls. However, once you understand them (look online for some tips), the game becomes a breeze. It's similar to the DS version in that people who complain that it controls poorly just never learned how to do it right. One advantage to the joy-con is that attacking and moving are separate, so mobility is a lot more precise and it becomes a lot easier to dodge attacks. However, I find it much harder to perform cross combos with the joy cons, probably because I can't use my stylus-finger technique here.

Switch 2-player co-op: Control the partner player with a second joy-con. Partner gets 3 pre-set pins with different inputs. Otherwise, they play the same as Neku. Partner is invincible, so the game becomes pretty trivial. Played this mode with my roommate who doesn't play video games much and he enjoyed it. Not much to say other than try it out if you have friends to play with.

Switch 1-player co-op: Control both characters by holding a joy con in each hand. This is the closest you'll get to the DS version. If you haven't gotten good with the single player mod, this will be a struggle. But if you know what you're doing, Ultimate mode will feel like easy mode. Most people will be in between since they're still learning. The partner is both invincible and incredibly strong and you'll be able to pull of cross combos with ease and often times stunlock enemies. And if you wanted to, you could easily beat any enemy by just dodging with Neku and attacking with the partner (but that's no fun). I think this is probably the most fun to play out of any version, but there really is no challenge.

Interesting, I'll have to try "Switch Dual Joy-cons" in the future.

Graphics: Switch > Mobile > DS. Not that graphics matter much in this game.
Music: Switch > Mobile > DS. Switch has the most number of songs in the best quality. There's also the option to switch to the original soundtrack.
Tin Pin: DS > Touch >>>>>>>>>>>>>. Joy-con. Tin Pin Slammer is the best, but playing it with a joy-con is the worst.
Content: Switch has a bonus day you can play through (One day arbitrarily split into 3 parts). IMO, it's not very good. Gameplay-wise, it adds challenges such as enemies multiplying, draining health, etc. Overall, these challenges add nothing because the goal of every one of them ultimately amounts to defeat enemies as fast as possible without getting hurt which is exactly how should already be playing. There are new pins added though, which are pretty fun if you like shooting swords at things. Storywise, it's just sequel bait ending on a cliffhanger. And everything important that happens right at the end was already spoiled during the reveal trailer.

Overall, I think every version of TWEWY is still a good game. If you have easy access to the DS version, I would recommend that first and foremost. It's a unique experience that really can never be replicated anywhere else. If not, then I would recommend the switch version (it basically contains the mobile version). I would recommend starting off on solo joy cons to learn the controls and the switching to co-op as soon as you're comfortable. And then switch to handheld whenever you feel like changing things up or have to play Tin Pin. If you already played the DS version, you can always try out the switch version just to get a different experience while still getting the same story. But don't buy the switch version just for the new content - It's not worth it.

And that’s about it.

lol there won't be a sequel

They've sequelbaited us multiple times for nearly a decade and Final Remix only sold 270K copies worldwide and 14K in the first week according to vgchartz. It was a flop.

A New Day was just thrown together for a quick cash-in to make you buy the game again

Holy shit, the thing I mentioned was Kingdom Hearts. I'm actually retarded.

Not the guy you were responding to but this was pretty enlightening. Thanks, user.

14k in the first week in Japan*

I don’t blame you, tbqh. IIRC, TWEWY was built off of the concepts and engine of Chain of Memories for the GBA.

They shouldn’t have sold the damn thing for $50 then, especially considering how it’s a niche, decade old game.

Guys, how do I change the music for the menu? I'm getting sick of 3 minutes clapping.

Wait, seriously? That actually explains a lot.

Attached: stop raid.gif (240x160, 1.46M)

items, pick a disk (doesn't require an a press), press back

Go to your item menu, click the tab with the question mark, scroll down, and tap on any CD.

SE aren't that intelligent. When GameStop reduced the game to $30 the sales skyrocketed on Amazon and it became the #4 fastest selling game in the last 24 hours

I honestly thought you were talking about switch/ds emulation via pin hack until I read the thread

Yeah. Here’s an excerpt from one of the interviews about the game.
>Arakawa: I thought that it was awesome how I could really see what I touched do something in the game. When I first learned about the DS I had an idea that the bottom screen could be used for card games, like an extension to CHAIN OF MEMORIES. On the upper screen would be something like an action RPG. But after a while we wanted to use the touch screen for something more…
>Kando: I remember your first planning documents. You had the idea of an action game that you controlled with the touch screen.
khinsider.com/the-world-ends-with-you/interviews/square-enix-members-creators-roundtable-part-2

An A press is an A press, you can't say it's only half, Sho """""Zetta""""" Minamimoto

>the last game you played is now crossovered with TWEWY
What happens?

Will you be buying The World Ends With You: Final Final Remix (we mean it this time) for another few seconds of sequel bait on the next Nintendo console?

>vgchartz
U srs nigger?

>YuGiOh Switch

"Phones, check out how much attack my Blue Eyes Chaos Max Dragon has!"
"Beat, it's so hard to summon it that it isn't worth it."
"But lookit how cool it looks!"

What?

vgchartz.com/game/220633/the-world-ends-with-you-final-remix/

Give me Rhyme as a partner and I might consider it.

Attached: kyubey rhyme.jpg (600x574, 107K)

>DMC3
Neku and Dante team up while climbing up through Temen-ni-gru and encounter a mix of Noise and demons throughout the game. Likewise, Sho and Vergil team up due to their lust for power and autusm.

>Kando: We initially thought that the player would control the game on the bottom screen and watch the action happen on the top screen, but that always made one of the screens less important.

>Arakawa: Right. At the beginning, we were saying, “There’s no way we can use two screens,” but we kept playing with the idea that we could have a battle on both screens.

>Kando: And that was the answer we were looking for. We shifted our thoughts to making a game that would utilize every function of the Nintendo DS, something truly worthy of the system. That’s how the dual-screen battle was born.

If only more devs thought this way. 99% of DS games were just one action screen plus some passive map or settings screen.

The fact that we didn't get any anniversary art like we were for the last few years has me worried

>Neku gets his own version of Style in the form of pins and can mix and match them up for insane results
>In order to make use of the Light Puck, you can switch between Neku and Dante with the press of a button and build up combos with one character to pass the puck to the other one, building up more power in the process
>in order to make effective use of this, you have to use different combos for each characters to both build up the style meter and the power of the puck

Attached: motivated.jpg (336x506, 28K)

Square Enix will be at Gamescom

Wouldn’t TWEWY be saved for something like TGS, though?

Every fucking single day for the past week or 2, there's been a TWEWY thread.
You guys are alright, carry on.

Attached: twewy.jpg (593x536, 48K)

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (1249x634, 152K)

>Infamous
As replacement for the lightning powers, you get the ability to swap in between different pins and abilities for a variety of different effects and travel through an wide-open stylized sandbox of Shibuya, Tokyo. Throughout the game, you’re given the choice of helping out either the Players or Reaper. Do you side with the Players to help them earn their freedom or do you choose the Reapers instead and continue perpetuating a cycle of rebirth and death?

Oh, and to top it off, the Reaper’s Game is currently thrown into haywire due to unknown reasons, blurring the lines between the UG and RG, so you’re given plenty of opportunity to fight both Players and Reapers, as well as Noise.

Why did they nerf the shit out of the Darklit Planet set? Lightning Rook dabs all over them now. Black Uranus is still good though but it pairs better with Lightning Rook than its own set.

That actually sounds pretty cool, user. I like it.

imagine if SE announced TWEWY 2 at TGS

>Dark Souls
Well, then.

Attached: dark souls twewy.jpg (1023x724, 212K)

Because of two reasons: the lack of the Light Puck to make use of the insane efficiency for the Planets and they buffed the shit out of Lightning Rook for whatever reason.

I fucking hate that elephant.

Fighting him with Joshua is the fucking worst, especially when the attacks can hit him EVEN WHEN HE CAN FUCKING FLY

We did get that one Sho artwork from Kobayashi but yeah, it is strange.

Attached: gen kobayashi sho.jpg (2048x1616, 522K)

IS THIS A CURSE OR JUST A HARSH LONG WINDING RIVER WHERE THOSE FLOWERS FLOAT?

I KNOW YOU CAN STOP IT’S FLOW ON A WHIM SO I HAVE LEARNED TO SWIM

I can't fucking focus on both screens at once, I feel handicapped

Pay attention to then guy who has the Light Puck on them, complete a combo on their end, and pass it back and forth to increase the power of your attacks. If a man with one hand can do it, then so can you, user. Be the change you want to be, man.

Attached: git gud.png (2409x1448, 3.62M)

>he came back for the 10th anniversary
God bless stump user.

>Jet Set Radio
The OST would be godlike.

take a few glances to see the enemy position on the upper screen and spam left/right on the dpad

Never played this game before but I’m curious in checking it out. Why do people love it so much?

>wear exp bonus threads while getting through Pork City floors
>reach level 80s by floor 13
Shit's borked.

It’s simply one of the best handheld games ever made. Tons of style, lots of way to change up the difficulty and gameplay, great soundtrack, likable cast, well-paced story with tons of twists and turns, etc...

Attached: crossover.jpg (1500x2121, 1.09M)

basically lots of freedom and customization

It’s one of the few handheld CUHRAZEE games out there.

Attached: Solo_Remix_Unknown (1).png (960x640, 338K)

It’s fun.

UNTIL THE TIME IS UP, I CAN’T GIVE UP ON YOU

I don't know which is worse, the elephant or the wyvern

the elephant by far, at least you can stun dragon fella

Elephant, no contest.

>no one has posted the most alpha pin in the game yet
Explain yourselves.

Attached: Pin_188.png (120x120, 25K)

Do short fetish games count? Because otherwise it'd be Fire Emblem Three Houses which I guess I'm not immediately sure how they'd really mix.

Attached: 1512269653392.png (500x380, 176K)

Time Bomb pins or whatever they were called decimate Elephants before they can ever attack. Goth Metal Drake and Neoclassical Drake are much worse.

Read the thread nigger.

A TWEWY SRPG would be pretty neat. Think about how to position certain pins and abilities for your characters. Or hell, control Noise.

Never really had trouble with the Drakes. As long as you have something like Lightning Pawn or Kusanagi to continually juggle them in the air, you should be fine.

GIMME

>Persona 5
What Arcanas would the gang have?

GIMME

CHANCE

>Neku
The Fool, representing his skill with Psychs and infinite potential
>Shiki
The Lovers
>Beat
The Chariot
>Rhyme
The Justice
>Joshua
The Judgement

>is somehow even more busted in the ports
What did they mean by this?

BEFORE THE TIME IS UP, I’LL LEAVE ALL MY REGRETS

GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOVE

FEEL ME WHEN YOU COME INSIDE

BETWEEN THE LINES AND LINES, I AM LOST AGAIN

UNTIL THE TIME IS UP, I’LL NEVER GIVE THIS UP

Wew, lad. How lewd. Why Shiki got the lewdest song as her battle theme?

Attached: No Way Fag.png (495x435, 101K)

I love this pic.

WHY YOU WANT TO TIE ME UP?

>Higashizawa
Strength
>Konishi
Empress
>Kariya
Hermit
>Uzuki
Not sure on this one, maybe Moon
>Hanekoma
Hierophant or Sun -> World/Universe
>Minamimoto
Fortune or Tower
>Kitaniji
Emperor

Sounds pretty good, anons.

Attached: phantom thief neku.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

>not knowing about the Darklit planet set

>tfw I actually named Joker Neku in my P5 playthrough

Same but with Devil Survivor instead.

GET OUT OF MY WAY, CAUSE I’M ON MY WAY

I DON’T CARE ABOUT IMAGINARY BOUNDARIES

BUT SOMEHOW, I’M AFRAID TO GO OVER THEM

Why do Square Enix add cliffhangers to games when they know they're not going to make a sequel? They've done this before and never delivered.

Because money.

COVER UP ALL THE SCARS AND MEMORIES

CREATIVITY IS ALL THAT I’VE GOT

>Marvel Ultimate Alliance
How would Neku do in the Marvelverse, anyway?

Depends. I’d say he’s above street level heroes like, say, Spider-Man and the like, and I’d imagine him fitting well with the X-Men and Avengers due to how versatile his abilities are. Against some of the more notorious heavy hitters like Galactus and Thanos, however, he might have some trouble.

Attached: spicy tuna roll.jpg (600x800, 114K)

>*Clapping noises*

NOW LET ME SHOUT AND WAKE YOU UP

LET ME WAKE YOU UP

up

>Neku gets shot yet again in A New Day
The kid seriously needs a bulletproof vest.

But bulletproof vests aren’t /fa/.

They can be if you try hard enough.

WHEN THE FIREFLIES DANCE ON A NEW MOON NIGHT, SHE TEMPTS ME WITH HER GLISTENING EYES

It’s basically the handheld equivalent to DMC.

WAKE UP
TIME FOR US TO REALIZE

>you can play the game in anyway you want and create your own moveset
>game allows you to change difficulties on the fly
>also lets you de-level
>game rewards you for doing so by increasing the the drop rate of items
>it also drops the best items on the higher difficulties
>also allows you to earn experience for not even playing the game
>you can also chain up to four rounds at a time and eventually up to 16, with the enemies getting stronger throughout each round and dropping more loot as a result
>over 300 pins for you to master and use
>multiple partner play styles for you to experiment with
>equipment that can significantly change up how the flow of combat goes
>Secret Reports to uncover that reveal more about the game’s lore
>multiple bosses hidden within the chapters
>the entirety of Another Day
>fighting Hanekoma on the rooftop of Pork City
>the insane boss rush challenge
TWEWY is legit one of the best games I’ve ever played.

TWEWY was one of the few games that actually made grinding fun for me. Tons of ways to switch up your gameplay style and you can pick and choose how many enemies you can fight at a time.

Lapin Angelique just because I can dress up Neku and Joshua in dresses and have them kill shit.

THE SKY ABOVE CHANGES ITS COLOR

FROM DAWN TILL DUSK, I WONDER WHY?

IS THIS A CURSE OR JUST A HARSH ANSWER?

AM I FLOATING ON A CLOUD WITHOUT WINGS?

ALL OF A SUDDEN THE END MIGHT COME SO I DON’T ACT LIKE SOMEONE ELSE

So, does anyone else consider TWEWY to be one of the best games ever made?

I sure as hell do. Easily one of my top 5.

Attached: that power is yet unknown.jpg (640x907, 271K)

Yes

It’s one of the most unique and innovative games out there. It deserves point just for creativity and ingenuity alone.

Definitely one of my top games.

UNTIL THE TIME IS UP, I CAN’T GIVE UP ON YOU

BEFORE THE TIME IS UP, I’LL LEAVE ALL MY REGRETS

BETWEEN THE LIES AND LIES, I’M CONFUSED AGAIN

WHEN THE TIME US UP, I’LL TAKE WHAT I’VE GOT TO TAKE

PSO2 gets TWEWY outfits, hairstyles, accessories, possible weapon camos.

I’m a Dragon Couture fan myself.

My nigga.

Based taste.

it's actually do to a bug fix with piecing damage hitting half as often as it should and affects other pins too

Wait, seriously? I never even noticed that.

WAKE UP, TIME FOR US TO REALIZE

WAKE UP, SHOW APPRECIATION

WAKE UP, TIME FOR US TO REALIZE

Lapin clothes are fun
it sparked my love for both glass cannon gameplay and also gothic lolita

I
WANT
THOSE
PINS

And the 1234 set

CALLING

SOMEONE IS CALLING

Attached: Screenshot_2.jpg (1133x573, 132K)

what's the joke?

He’s basically saying “it’s time (x2) to die.”

That’s dumb.
I love it.

I wonder if a TWEWY sequel is already deep in development at Square Enix

Cheeky cunts, I swear.

Does this confirm it? Joshua's voice actor was being super smug at TGS last year too.

I kind of wish they would just hurry up and tell us already. It’s been over 12 goddamn years.

Yeah, I remember that too. Feels like they’re really planning something.

I rather not have a sequel, specially how scummy is Square lately. I have read somewhere that Ishimoto is not longer working with them, so I'm not sure if he will return to make more music for TWEWY.

He does freelance now, which shouldn’t be a problem. Shimmomura is freelance too and she’s still doing music for KH.

Hell, I think he was freelance when he did the songs for Final Remix.

I bought a shitload of TWEWY of ebay way back when. Still have them stuck to various bags.

They've only been teasing us for 7

Sounds cool, user. What kind?

Someone post that textbook that talks about TWEWY.

I don't know avout emuNand but I'm sure Desmume had a way to change the serial of the emulated ds (maybe I'm thinking about Citra)

Got you covered.

Attached: IMG_7289.jpg (2048x1536, 629K)

Fair enough, not to mention that he still has some music of TWEWY on his SoundCloud. I thought that Shimomura was freelance all the time and was besties with Belt and Zippers GM.

Attached: IMG_7290.jpg (2048x1536, 565K)

I should get that book in digital.

Attached: IMG_7291.jpg (2048x1536, 758K)

Remember me?

youtu.be/SjAaiaaULyg

ALL OF MY HATE
ALL OF IT

Attached: twewy countdown.png (899x565, 351K)

I’m still mad.

Sheep Heavenly. Those healing and black hole pins really came in handy for some fights.

FUCK YOU!

Attached: CCB036430D264D0A9739B53E1779F761.png (703x605, 450K)

>KH2FM
Obvious DDD jokes aside, it would be cool to actually have Neku as a party member and shit. That or maybe a playable protagonist. Wonder how he would play, though, considering how he doesn’t have a Keyblade.

It’s Kingdom Hearts. They can make up an excuse for why he has one.

Are there any particular places you guys want pictures of, aside from the obvious ones in Shibuya?

Dogenzaka would be cool. Also Hachiko as well.

Shibuya River please

Aye aye

Depending on weather I may go as early as today, it's been super cloudy recently due to the tropical storm and I want clear pictures

Sounds like a plan, user. Have a good one!

Attached: neku thumbs up.jpg (1136x640, 114K)

>Neku is actually another clone of Sora

Please don’t give Nomura ideas.

Since Shibuya is in the next KH I wonder if it will continue the story of DDD's TWEWY cast or the main TWEWY cast

If you have 2 copies of the game and 2 DS systems you can abuse the Mingle shop very early on to get infinite yen and broken pins from the other copy

Feel like it will be the former, though who knows.

WAIT AND SEE EMPATHY, YOU’RE NOT THE ONLY ONE

Neku would look cuter if he let his hair down

So, something like this?

Attached: neku with his hair down.jpg (236x396, 19K)

Cute.

Attached: F.jpg (512x384, 30K)

How do i get real twewy pins? Im gonna kill myself soon because my life is one huge mistake but id like to come into the reaper game well stocked. Thanks

Kek

I dont like th3 message of the game. The real world isnt as good as twewy version of hell even. Nekus initial attitude is correct

t. Week 1 Neku

I love this game.

Etsy has them.

I sure am glad that Square Enix has gone to total shit, leaving me unsure if I should be glad that we will never get a sequel.

Attached: haibane1.gif (500x451, 675K)

Im older than him. Youd have to be really sheltered to go with the message

Where?

t. Hasn’t broadened his horizons

I did and realized all these people were terrible

t. Doesn’t know that the world ends with him

>just got joshua
>my pin setup is masamune ichimonji murasame and ice blow

Battles kick my ass. Im on hard. Is thks just bad

If it helps, try to grind out some pins on Normal to get some more money and subsequently more better pins and equipment.

Oh, and a Cure Drink helps as well.

Healing pins are casual

>TWEWY 2 would be an unfinished mess going by Square’s track record
Please save me from this hell.

Wait until you get to the endgame bosses, man. You’ll be begging for one by then.

Remember the words of pic related, user.

Attached: the world ends with you.jpg (964x1285, 280K)

vgchartz isn't a real source so you look new when you cite them. they just make shit up. i'm not contesting that the game sold poorly though.

This is really cool. Always nice to see TWEWY appreciated like this.

I wonder why Square never sold pin sets, I'd certainly like to buy some of them

I think they did for a cafe when Final Remix was released.

It almost has the same energy as ZE did when the third game got put on perpetual hiatus. There were threads of support all over the place and then by some miracle the game got made, shame it sucked.

Maybe if we keep the TWEWY energy up it will manifest the long desired sequel.

I just hope the sequel actually turns out to be good. Especially with how modern Square is nowadays.

Attached: blue blood burns blue.png (640x695, 439K)

Honestly? Yes, it nails so many things in so many areas. I wish Squeenix would look back on this on how to make an enjoyable RPG.

Shame it'd suck.

Its not like twewy is niche or cult classic. It was very popular and successful. It was in kingdom hearts. Everyone knows about and cosplays twewy all the time right

Hell yeah, it is. What a great little game.

>TWEWY cosplayers
I've seen maybe a grand total of 10 in the last 5 years. A couple shiki's, a couple neku's, and ,surprisingly, a minamimoto. Granted my weeb ass wants to do 777 sometime.

It's popularity was overshadowed by KH and FF. No other Square IPs could survive when those two were all most people knew Squeenix for.

Honestly I wouldn't even be surprised. I already expect FFVIIR to suck to some degree.

You and me both user, you and me both. I've been burned by Square enough already.

Attached: ddd neku and shiki.jpg (361x600, 78K)

Attached: ddd beat and rhyme.jpg (1119x1920, 1.26M)

Top tier handheld game.

Sorry man, but there’s no chance of that happening when people will lap up anything they put out nowadays.

And that’s just sad. TWEWY deserves so much better, man.

It does, but Square isn’t the company to give it what it deserves.

>Square
user...
Square is no longer with us
It's Square Enix now

You know what? Fair enough.

>tfw you can actually see Nomura doing this

Attached: disgusted neku.jpg (680x343, 55K)

this game needed way more vagina bones

damn fujos

I agree.

Attached: twewy shopkeepers.jpg (1101x1449, 964K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7WJfz7Nwx1A

Gimme a threesome with burger grill and Shiki or give me erasure.

I love and hate everything about this video.

I feel insulted and represented by this. The hell?

My man.

Attached: neku and burger grill.jpg (618x589, 69K)

As a khfag I envy you guys, sure youll never get a sequel and square enix will never stop teasing your dick for a sequel(not that it would be good given current square). But at least your game is good and doesn't have to deal with the combination of Disney autism and square enix stupidity.

Attached: 1565413988420.png (185x205, 48K)

Attached: 190726unhappy_meal.png (585x350, 70K)

Thanks, lad. I feel for you, after all any semblance of sense or consistency on KH was destroyed on DDD. The Belt and Zippers man might be a good one but Disney and Squeenix are retarded as a whole. Godspeed.

A LULLABY FOR YOUUUUUUUUU

>DON’T YOU WORRY BABY
>I’LL BE HERE BY YOUR SIDE

Attached: crying vegeta.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

What kills me the most is that its treated like some bizzare A- franchise, above all the ips they've killed through retardation and below DQ and FF, and developed as a half assed action game with obligatory rpg elements rather than a jrpg. And the Disney filler, god why. I can handle nomura autism and Disney filler but not both at the same time. What I'm trying to say is, don't ever let anyone besmirch the good name of twewy.

You got Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 Final Mixes though, which is still one more good game than we got.

Probably because of the Disney money. Normies tend to buy everything as long as it has the mouse on it. Just look at the Lion King remake.

MAY TOMORROW BE WONDERFUL TOOOOOOO

Don't worry. Many anons here understand the fact that asking for a TWEWY sequel is a monkey's paw wish. Though, even the plot of KH is retarded, KH1FM and KH2FM are pretty intense and good as games so there's that. Also, the retardation comes from normies being a cock gigglers idiots that eat anything that has the mouse in it and Nomura making it convoluted for the sake of being convoluted.

>CLOSE TO YOU I HOPE TO STAY
>ENDLESSLY FROM TODAY

Attached: [cries in spanish].jpg (600x422, 24K)

>Nomura making it convoluted for the sake of being convoluted.
He does like his convoluted shit but I will say the ocs are there for the sake of content as only "universal" Disney characters can do anything, everyone else is stuck in their own movie world. And even then there's shit they can't do. Be glad user, rejoice that the mouse can never touch twewy, even if they are cameos in kh.

EEEVEN THROUGH CLOUDY DAAAAAAAYEYAYEYAAAAS
(YOU) ARE NOT ALOOOOOONEEE

>starter pins
I actually did this my first run of the game just because I didn't want to have to learn new pins, I also never found out how to upgrade your partner dual attacks until my 2nd playthrough.

Oh, trust me. I'm more than happy that the mouse can't touch TWEWY directly.

Holy shit, user. That takes dedication.

TWEWY kinda reminds me of Durarara

Attached: 1536359015787.jpg (780x1100, 325K)

Because both have endless baiting?

Oh man, that's like playing DMC without upgrading your styles and weapons. Pretty good and amazing commitment, user.

They are set on Shibuya, so there's that.

I think I can see what you mean. Stories revolving around a colorful cast of characters in a supernatural urban setting. Also, asshole manipulators that people ship with the guy that can’t stand them.

Durarara is set in Ikebukuro, but they do give similar vibes. It's mostly about how they make their worlds feel busy and full of things to see, although they take different approaches.

Attached: 1551490424052.jpg (1500x2121, 1.69M)

Oh right. I'm getting sleepy. My bad, lad.

I think I remember there being a Trust Me fanart version of TWEWY.

So, TWEWY2 has Sho, Coco and Hype-chan as Neku's partners, who'll be his partners in TW3WY though?

You mean this one?

Attached: neku trust me.png (682x6270, 2.47M)

Wait how do you upgrade your pins

You either level them up through battling, leaving them on Shutdown, or by using Mingle PP.

Saved, nice.

Shit. If this series actually gets a sequel and by some miracle it gets a sequel after that I'm hoping Neku will get retired and we'll get a new protag. He really should've been benched, it was a low blow to fuck up the picture perfect ending and throw him back in the MC slot.

Making Neku the protag of a third game would officially make this series kingdom hearts 2.0.

I really hope he doesn’t go through Sora syndrome and actually lose his likable traits and development.

God, I love Lullaby for You.

Seriously, countless cities throughout the world where the Reaper's game can take place and they had to make a related sequel in Shibuya again. Just go with new places, characters, plot with maybe some small cameos of the previous characters but I guess that'd take some actual effort that devs are too lazy to pull off.

But how do they upgrade

By evolving into stronger ones.

I’ve got one more to boot.

Attached: twewy trust me.jpg (600x5500, 717K)

What said. Basically, if you were to evolve with an Ice Blow pin with Shutdown, it would evolve into the stronger Ice Risers.

Oldfags what was the reaction here when the game first came out?

Basically, everyone couldn’t get enough of it. You couldn’t go a day without seeing the game on the front page and people were genuinely loving it. Granted, you did have your usual shitters that would complain about the controls or Neku but they would be drowned out.

Attached: another day.png (500x561, 655K)

Play naked without eating anything and using only the top screen for attacks with Neku only dodging attacks.

Another Day was a masterpiece and I won’t let anyone tell me otherwise.

>implying sora isn't neku's dead friend

i'm sure with the shit joshua did, the game also tells you to not open up that much, and you need to decide how much you want to share
and with who, or else you will get hurt.
the point is to not get fully isolated, but not expose yourself that much as well.

TALK ABOUT SEAMLESS

Can you play Final Remix with a pro controller, or am I forced to use the joycons?

Sorry, man. Joycon only.

does it at least control well, or is it an abomination?

Imagine trying to control a game like TWEWY with a standard ass controller.

Attached: 1519890370260.gif (422x232, 594K)

See

>missed most of this thread because I last saw it on page 10 with like 20 replies
dammit

thanks user

No prob, dude.

Attached: beat without his hat.jpg (605x462, 74K)

Have fun, Neku.

Attached: 0ee47275bb954884ecbfb594e5f543f96b74ce2e.jpg (400x600, 55K)

>ywn lick Shiki’s tummy
Why even live?

You hate to see it happen

Attached: 7th anniversary.png (480x640, 140K)

Attached: angular.jpg (1181x1748, 541K)

oh god

Attached: cute neku and shiki.jpg (1134x1242, 223K)

Do the nips still call it Its a Wonderful World or have they switched to TWEWY as well?

I believe the latter.

How do i evolve

Do any of you honestly believe a sequel is happening?

They've been sequelbaiting for years and Final Remix bombed because they sold the game for full price.

Depends on the pin. For some, you have to fight in battle multiple times for it to get enough experience or turn the DS off/take the cartridge out for it to get experience from not playing the game.

There are three kinds of exp, some pins evolve depending on the exp they get. If a pin evolves with battle exp, you need to have more battle exp than the other two for it to do so, and so on.

All my pins have been maxed out and they say they can evolve but idk how tomkake them

That means they evolve in a different way. If you couldn’t evolve a pin by battling, then you’ll have to evolve it with Shutdown or Mingle.

Now that they are maxed they won't evolve, they do it automatically when they get the right experience.

Attached: 9th anniversary.jpg (658x680, 91K)

Was he right?

Attached: a30803a0282b1d96cefde55bc74a4994.jpg (255x384, 24K)

Nah. Even he came around to how he was wrong in the end.

The entire point of the game was to prove him wrong.

SINE

COSINE

TANGENT

INVERSE MATRIX

YOU’RE OUT OF YOUR VECTOR

Attached: fantasy neku.jpg (533x960, 77K)

ZETTA SLOW

WHERE’S YOUR BEAUTY?

WHERE'S YOUR BEAUTY

YOU ZETTA SONS OF DIGITS

>three houses
Dimitri and Edelgard die and must be partners in the Reaper's Game.

To be fair, we don't know what was actually meant by destroying Shibuya. For all we know he'd have just rebooted the UG.

Is Claus Joshua?