How did they get away with this?

How did they get away with this?

Attached: Yukari.webm (960x640, 2.25M)

biggus tittus

Showers weren't a crime before progressism came.

Don't post my wife naked

I love Yukari!~

Attached: IloveYukari.webm (1280x720, 1.13M)

They tried to appeal people that actually play and enjoy games.

based

>P4 BROUGHT SHITTY ANIME TROPES TO PERSONA!

OP, That's the anime movie.

Attached: bd.jpg (1222x759, 133K)

No nudity is shown

I wish it showed Yukari's butt

First of all, you're obsessed.
Second of all, this was released years after P4.

It does, in a later frame.

Isn't this from FES though?

No you mong, it's from the 2nd movie.

She has a husband, you know…

Could've sworn FES had a cutscene like that.

Do you find it...
WISIBLE...
When I say the name...

lol yeah, sexuality was so bold back then in the 50's

Attached: 3838412642_539e916546.jpg (337x500, 64K)

Because human males like hot young female bodies, and have since the start of the human race, and less than a hundred years of exponentially increasing moral limitations, shaming, conditioning, and propaganda isn't going to change that.

I think the better question is why didn't they do this with Mitsuru?

Attached: 1478058741377.jpg (2000x2000, 333K)

this stupid joke was still in the original p3

Why do people still get excited over anime shit, it's the same thing drawn over and over for eternity with different hair colors.

Fuck off, normalfag.

I want to fuck Yukari's brains out!

Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.

Yeah so do I.

Too much for the human eyes.

Are the persona anime/movies worth a watch?

I wish more anime movies had nipple exposure like Asuna from the SAO movie

*tips fedora*

This, but also the rest of the female characters. Also their voice actors. And any cute sisters they might have.

Nah, the Persona 3 movies are the only ones with quality drawing/animation, but they're still pretty bad like the rest.

*Jerks it to hentai euphorically*

My waifus is smiling at me in my mind Imperial.

INEVERFELTLIKE

i cant even be arsed to masturbate anymore, i just wanna hold hands and cuddle and kiss, but im not able to do that kind of stuff because im a virgin

Depends. If you've already played the games then the p4A is hilarious for quality reasons, never bothered with Golden so couldn't tell you that. The P3Ms are a bit like the stageplay in that they change a few events but unless you're an aegisfag/ryojifag there's not much for you there; switching directors/animation studios kind of impacted the consistency. The quality of the animation is really good though, so if you're willing to ignore a few inaccuracies it's worth it. They didn't set out to make new fans with them, just to give something to the old ones. The P5A is utter trash, quality and writing wise.

Attached: the egg.webm (800x450, 2.7M)

Quality control is fucking dead and gone in Japan. After what I saw them do to Berserk, I see that nothing is sacred to those lazy fucks. They like to call people round here cvmbrains, but the gooks are so destroyed by it, that they can't even bother to animate one of their most iconic series well anymore.

P4A's dub is unironically fantastic, totally worth checking out.
They turned Yu into the most based motherfucker alive.

Can confirm that The Golden feels like 13 disjointed episodes that are all worse than the original series

>Water doesn't affect anime hair at all

I love how their hair never looks wet, also Yukari is worse girl in P3, so I could careless if she had a shower scene.

Because she fucked Akihiko instead

Anime pedophiles burn in hell

But I'm an atheist

Attached: 1557906936576.jpg (1000x1250, 178K)

>Modern world has him so bent over and brainwashed that he thinks being attracted to a girl with grown breasts is pedophilia
Literally not even human anymore.

Attached: be3.png (600x700, 143K)

You'll still burn in hell. You believing it or not doesn't matter.

Oh, well. Better make the most of it until then.

Attached: 1554101975581.png (1503x1514, 683K)

i swear she is not in highschool officer! oh i mean she is a 6 gorillion years old demon fox spirit

I bet he doesn't even have 10 fingers.