Character that people thought was a villain was actually right the whole time

>character that people thought was a villain was actually right the whole time

Attached: 1562454028340.png (1280x694, 124K)

Im glad that they fired kojima

No, fuck off. You kojima-obsessed faggots will forgive this shithole of a company just to validate your hatred.
Konami is absolute garbage and is gonna hold IPs hostage to churn out soulless collections and pachinko versions until the end of time. We'll never see another Bloody Roar, Suikoden, Zone of the Enders, or Lost in Blue game ever again.

>character that everyone thought was a genius
>turns out to be a clown propped up by others for years

Attached: 1536835379902.png (644x364, 174K)

Kojima is a shitty overrated hack. Fuck off.

This. Please don't suck off Konami just because you hate Kojima. They really don't deserve even the slightest bit of praise

>Kills castlevania
>Kills MGS
>Kills yugioh

>implying konami is the villain because of kojima

Brainlet console warring literal retard. Die

>butthurt kojimadrone

>>Kills yugioh
yugioh is going fine. pendulum almost killed it but links managed to save it

Absolute proof that the kojimaposters don't give a shit about videogames and are just posting like retards for attention

Attached: f33dfv23sui.jpg (320x320, 17K)

obvious Konami shill is obvious

Fpbp

>both the protagonist and antagonist are evil in different ways
I'm happy to watch Kojima and Konami eat each other

Attached: 1565658179091.jpg (205x246, 6K)

I don't give a fuck about him I'm more just mad you're willing to forgive Konami just because you hate Sony / Kojima, or whatever your deal is. There is no acceptable reason to forgive Konami, fuck them to hell.
Reminds me of the retards who suddenly started to worship Amy Hennig just because they hate Neil Druckmann

Being right doesn't make you less bad, see The Left

>MGSfags fucking SEETHING that their retarded rumor once again was fake
>meanwhile Death Stranding is going along just fine
you guys are pathetic

>villain does one agreeable thing
>all the other atrocities the villain has committed gets memory holed
good games for this, preferably not konami pachinkos please

What did Konami do now?

demon fucking shits

Attached: heihachi.jpg (225x350, 39K)

Oh no, what will we do with sequels? They need to keep publishing the same games over and over!!

Like PES?

12 Gachas have been added to your account

Name a single good thing they have done in the last five years other ZoE 2 HD then. (which was more or less produced by CyGames)

Attached: 1470680305058.png (400x400, 145K)

They might be right on Kojima but they are still holding hostage one of the best series that ever existed Metal Gear, Silent Hill and some of castlevania rights. Why dont they just give the rights to another studio to make a game for them and they can take a % split on the sales since people will eat up a new Silent Hill title if done right.

I don't understand why they just dont do it and pull the trigger, look how many people downloaded a P.T DEMO... what the fuck are they thinking

someone posted a video that made too much sense, where basically konami is going to go full mobile soonish (barring PES and I'm sure even that will go mobile the gen after next).

Why pour money in fox engine development when you can hire twitter artists, pay them pennies, and then load an idle game with microtransactions that give the same payoff

Dropping Kojima.

Bomberman R

Konami hasn't done anything of value in 10 years,they might have been the greatest videogame company that ever existed but they are basically an IP hoarder and nothing more at this point.

Attached: 1566163318073.jpg (1024x922, 120K)

Kojima a shit, Konami a shit too.

>muh demon edition

It must really suck to have to take Hideki Hiyakawa's shilling.

Bomberman R and the Castlevania Collection.

Konami can fuck off eternally for how they treated Silent Hill

Attached: 1549749902088.gif (498x356, 778K)

BTW the giy isnt the president of the company anymore. He's been replaced.

It's not about that at all. The veil is finally lifting from DS and the world gets to see what a hack he is. The reality that MGSV sucked not because of Konami but because of Kojima will surely kill off Caramel for good.

*guy

they need to make more castlevania games

You forgot Castlevania faggot

Attached: 1564664346489.jpg (118x142, 4K)

Kojima already ruined Castlevania

You're going to be seething over DS for the next seven years just like you have been over MGSV for the last seven. Piss off.

I'm not a MGSfag, I don't know why you idiots keep shouting this.

I had extreme expectations for MGSV, I agree. It still hurts to this day. But I never once bought into DS. I couldn't give less of a shit about it.

This. Kojima is the reason Lords of Shadow was greenlit to be a reboot of Castlevania. Fuck him.

Attached: 1527810090184.png (1920x1080, 870K)

Then shut the fuck up about it then. You're like the DMCucks who slithered into every RE2 thread and cried about "goblinas" and "demakes." Fucking cancer.

I might not give a shit about DS itself, but I do care about seeing Kojima exposed for the hack fraud he is. He is currently doing it using DS, so by proxy I follow what happens with it. So far I am enjoying the shitshow. I am enjoying the confused looks on people's faces, wondering what's going on. So no, I won't shut the fuck up about it. You'll just have to stop replying to me.

Neck yourself you seething prick.

The game is going to sell millions and be highly rated by players and critics just like his other games.
According to Yea Forums he hasn't made a good game in 15 years yet most people don't care and continue to enjoy his games. There isn't going to be some sudden widespread moment of realisation where everybody finally notices he's a hack and starts hating him as much as you do.

Selling millions doesn't mean positive reviews. And you anticipate this positive reaction from what gameplay? What is the game even about, user?

What are the chances that Konami get's KyoAni'd over this shit?

I knew they were the good guy the entire time.

>Selling millions doesn't mean positive reviews.
Didn't say that it did, faggot. Have fun seething in November when reviews and sales numbers start coming out.

>suddenly
Shut the fuck up faggot, people loved Amy long before Uncharted was a thing.

>character that everyone thought was a clown
>>turns out to be a genius held down by others for years

Attached: 1551889647403.webm (1280x656, 1.65M)

Name ONE good thing about post Kojima MGS

>mmuh pachinkos
Every japanese company has a videogame pachinko slots you fucking memeing sheeples. Nobody roasted Capcom for milking DMC4 pachinkos for ten years while Ninja Theory showed Donte up your asses.
>mmuh outsourced SH
SH wasn't commercially successful after SH1, hipster horrorfags should stop seething about the series they refused to support themselves.