Fucking basado

Fucking basado.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-20-17-31-51-935_com.android.chrome.jpg (1063x1431, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ItGvtC8ojwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>using a mascot they completely abandoned

why would you congratulate a company for being bought and thus losing creative independence?

Someone posted a follow-up pic of them kissing, right?

What's funny is both of those mascots were killed by this very business practice.

It's all about money. It's always been about money. Creative independence is reserved for indie games now. Anyone supporting a big game company is retarded.

I'd like to remind you that Insomniac games only managed to release two games in the PS4's life, one of which was a remake.

They're both dead and I hope they never come back because they would just die again but in a way more gruesome manner like Crash

To be fair Insomniac was never really good at recognizing the value of what they had, they were constantly throwing their strongest IPs out the window.

What does Sucker Punch even do nowadays?

What if they kissed haha

BASED YIFFERS

Attached: gaydog.jpg (505x485, 48K)

Ghost of Tsushima

Wanting to branch out and try new things is not a bad thing, they also didn't want to suffer from fatigue and have the fans grow tired of their IPs either. Better to leave while people want more than to keep making games you don't care about just to earn a paycheck. Spyro ending at the third game was a shame but it was for the best.

Hopefully Sony gives them enough money for them to make more games.
youtu.be/ItGvtC8ojwE

Funny how both of those series are dead

Dawn of the Dragon >>> others

>that crappy leash neutering every fun you could have had with the game
No.

Ratchet and clank that isnt nu-design never
Sly Cooper 5 never
Id say kill me pete but I have shit to do. Aint life a bitch.

Struggle to get a Sekiro-themed bamham clone out the door before the console gen ends.

>Sly Cooper doesn't have that weird fuzzy chin he has in Thieves in Time
Thank god I wasn't the only one who thought that looked horrible

A lot of guys grow their facial hair out after a breakup.

At least they used Sly instead of Infamous crap. Nice touch.

>sly and ratchet
REEEEEEE bring them back

I mean honestly that seems to be true about every Sony developer. I hate what Naughty Dog has become.

Ratchet is still getting new games in the future. PlayStation boss Shawn Layden just confirmed it after the Insomniac announcement.

>Wanting to branch out and try new things is not a bad thing
They should do that some more, then. They haven’t made a good game in ages.

Infamous > Sly Cooper

holy shit

where did R&C go wrong?
the future games kinda sucked because everything was too similar, especially the fact that they used most of the same guns for all the games

R&C3 was the beginning of the downfall, you could tell they were losing their touch.

Infamous 1 and 2 maybe, but Second Son was a hunk of dogshit that was clearly rushed out. The only good thing about it is that the powers and movement feels so much better, but it’s clear that concrete was rushed and is completely unfinished.
Also
>Papertrail

Everything is about money. Including Indie Games.

It is like when a long running tv show runs out of ideas. They're wasn't that much left to do with the cast after deadlocked, and going hey consumerism again would probably run it into the ground. They could go for a completely new angle but that is hard when the world was so obviously geared up for a certain angle. So instead they went bland, something that was easily palatable and marketable. Which might have been in preparation for making a jump to movies.

>Sony doesn't allow creativity
Tell that to Bloodbourne.

>literally "Don't forget, you're here forever"
Poor Insomniac...

Are you retarded? From Software is an independent studio, the only reason to why Bloodborne is exclusive is because Sony published it. They are not faithful to any console manufacturer, after BB they made DS3, published by Bamco and available everywhere, and Sekiro, published by Activision and available everywhere. What is next, retard? Do you think Nintendo decide how Platinum games turns out?

Creative independence is what makes good games, and now that Insomniac is first party, they lost that ability, and are bind to eternally make safe products that follow guidelines and requirements written by corporate suits.

Attached: 1444591492247.jpg (962x1018, 364K)

They fired all the creatives to make a shooter (Resistance) for all that sweet sweet based teen retard money. R&C PS3/4 was made by the remnants and people who had no passion for platformers. Nexus being the one exception, where some of the PS2 staff came in under contract.

>gay furry pride symbol

Attached: sly_groan.png (554x497, 273K)

Why do you have to be such a faggot, not even retards on twitter said this stupid shit.

On top of the paper, there were also glass and wire powers they had to cut.

Does this mean that we'll finally get a good sly game like the original trilogy was?

Spyro too

Sly 4 any day now bros....haha
Fuck Sony for abandoning anything that wasn't a cinematic bullshit gaming. I hope the ghost of Zipper and Psygnosis strangles Shawn Layden in his sleep

Attached: 3df62adc3b28cc69ea9099a435646caa.jpg (236x282, 22K)

Yeah a from the ground remake. And they also made SO for the xbone.

Oh boy I can't wait for Ratchet & Clank 2: Sanitized Edition and Spiderman 12059715

t. Philistine

That’s especially pisses me off because the audio file dude mentions those three in particular CONSTANTLY and the concept art for them looks gorgeous, as if Sucker Punch really wanted to put them in but couldn’t with the vice grip Sony had on their balls.

Attached: 9321A377-50C6-4889-9210-6AFA698513A0.jpg (1500x857, 826K)

Also, the bright emerald green color and jagged texture of glass would if stood out more against the greys, blacks, and white of Seattle more than shitty, grayscale concrete would.

Attached: 54B7595E-E591-44CC-AE18-1BBED5AD5FFB.jpg (750x1094, 571K)

You can want both money and creativity.

Besides maybe the microtransactions in CTR, what exactly was so "gruesome" about Crash's comeback?

>not even retards on twitter said this stupid shit.
>Doubt.jpg

Attached: 1543682408942.jpg (586x540, 91K)

What

Sly 4 is like 6 years old now.

that fangame?

nah

It was better than Sly 1

make the image better by adding spike from ape escape so it's two furries x shota

No

>not pictured: the movies, shooters and capeshit both will likely be stuck doing forever

haha where's Sly 5 YOU FUCKS?

they dont do kid games anymore

Snoy's too busy with their gen-long movie productions to catch up with the platformer revival surge.

Which is funny considering they basically started it with Crash at E3 years ago.

Attached: 1500741351114.png (768x1156, 697K)

when ape escape 4 is made

Holy fuck, no.

Gameplay-wise it was alright, it's mainly the story depicting Sly's lineage as helpless idiots and Penelope going evil that were retarded.

so written like a fangame

Written yes, otherwise the rest no.

>You will never get a new Jak and Daxter
>You will never get a new decent Ratchet and Clank now
>You will never get a new Sly Cooper to fix that fucking cliff hanger after 4
>You will never get a new Parappa
>You will never get a new Ape Escape
>You will most likely will never get a new Medievil after the new remake
>You will never get a new good Little Big Planet
>You will never get a new Gravity Rush
>You will never get a new Legend of Dragoon
>You will never get a PSASBR done right
>You will never get a new Twisted Metal
>You will never get a new Siphon Filter
>You will never get a new Jumping Flash in VR
IT. FUCKING. HURTS. MAN.

Attached: 1547047889201.png (500x376, 183K)

grow up.

This. Grow up and enjoy snoy movie games

>It's a SNOY boy that thinks SNOY ditching the actual SOUL of Playstation is a good thing

>stop liking good things, consume products

just grow up and seek for better games than rehashes.

Because Sony bought them and that means literally the opposite of what you said you no-fun downy fucker

What better games? Show me them. Do it.

Seek.

From the thumbnail of a twitter screencap with 2 furry video game characters, I thought it was going to be something else.

Burn in hell you fucking degenerates

Attached: heavy.jpg (637x637, 113K)

I get wanting more of a good thing, but the sly series ended on high note (if you don't count the game outside the main trilogy) It's better to end a story when it's good than to drag it on past the story and wait for people to stop liking it, now you've lost your creativity and soiled the franchises legacy.

Breaking bad was incredibly successful, people would have gladly had more and more of the show, but they story ended at the right time and allowed to show to end in a satisfying and genuine way. It's the same with sly. Don't be sad it's gone be happy it happened and all that shit.

Attached: good ending.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

>no mainline ratchet game in 6 years
>no mainline ratchet game at all for ps4
what the fuck

It's nice to see Naughty Dog turn into shit, thanks to that guy.

Attached: druckmann.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>why yes i did prefer the sly cooper games over the jak and ratchet games, how could you tell?

Attached: 1560275178075.jpg (898x1236, 174K)

ND could've still been good, but after druckmann forced out amy they're shit, yes

Cause your care bears diaper is nearly full

Based taste

Attached: 1565706479369.jpg (273x277, 7K)

Sony is pretty good at supporting their AAA studios, they pretty much throw money at them and let them do what they want for better or worst

THIS.

if anything, make a spiritual successor.

I WANT CARMELITA BACK

Nice

Attached: IMG_20190820_195755.jpg (155x139, 25K)

Sly 2 < Sly 3 < Ratchet & Clank Going Comando < R&C3 < Jak 1 < Ratchet & Clank < trash < Jak 2 = Jak 3

Attached: 1559065768719.gif (488x365, 108K)

>Snoy boy can't come up with a actual reason
And you wonder why you fucks pretty much killed the SOUL of Playstation

looking straight out of furaffinity

God damn they look so cute together

Are you sure those arrows are the right way?

Redpill me on paper trail user that shit confused the fuck outta me

Can we not put blue or orange on Ratchet? It's a bad contrast. Stick with green, black, or brown.

>Playstation
>Soul

it's Dreamworks of vidya, it has no soul

How come western devs don't collaborate with each other like eastern devs do?

>giving players content for FREE
Yikes, payday 2 crossed over with so much other games and media that there is more crossover content in the game than what the devs made themselves

>never heard of ape escape or gravity rush

It was boring bullshit that didn’t lead to a new power like everyone thought it would or anything interesting at all for that matter, but just cosmetic shit (4 jackets and a fucking mask).

If anything Sony allows too much creative freedom. If they had some of Nintendo's cash cow business mentality then we wouldn't have garbage like The Last of Us 2 foisted on us, and they wouldn't let their classic characters get mothballed.

are you implying TLoU2 isn't going to sell an insane amount of units? TLoU sold 17 million

Two dead series that will never ever get ressurected because they aren't TLOU or Unsharted clones?

>Sony
>Creative freedom
Dude, you don't know what you're talking about. Sony focus tests their games to hell and back.

Then why do their studios make the same AAA third person shooter with stealth elements?

I was tired as fuck and didn't noticed til I posted it. fuck

Attached: 1526085953359.jpg (906x936, 849K)

Attached: 1402275488904.png (393x458, 11K)

Because it's the vidya version of a holocaust movie, it's reviewer-bait

what does that even mean though?

Attached: 1405635943938.png (145x143, 3K)

If naughty dog is so shitty, why do their games sell well?

I mean it's still pretty hard to ignore the unhappy cliffhanger 4 ends on. The real issue with bringing Sly back depends on who the developer is going to be.

thanks for reminding me that its a furry trash studio

i never played Jak the Lost Frontier and dont consider it canon.

Yeah, because all of Insomniacs efforts outside of PlayStation were so wildly successful. Who could forget beloved classics such as Fuse!

The Lion King remake is the highest grossing animated film of all time. There are people out there who love eating shit so much that they sick it straight out of corporations' assholes.

Attached: lion king remake mufasa dies.jpg (679x488, 106K)

SS had pretty good gameplay.
Story and Main Character were pretty bad though.
And yes, it did feel rushed, once you moved passed the first Island.
Still, a solid 8.5/10 game. The first two much better though.

What makes them wrong and you right?

Yet, all there studios and third party feel the same way.
Stop putting Nintendo on a pedestal.
Xbox and PS4 allow just as much creative freedom. If you are talking about EA or Activision, then I WOULD agree.
KYS.

Naughty Dog is garbage and they've always been worth nothing but public executions.

Zoomers out

I want to see more Ratchet and Sly bros

Attached: gay.jpg (1013x497, 37K)

>with a mascot that has been abandoned
Poetic isn't it.

Attached: 1543153372686.jpg (640x640, 82K)

>You will never get a new Sly Cooper to fix that fucking cliff hanger after 4
This is what I don't understand. 3 had a plenty good ending, it tied up Slys story neatly and set him up with his love while allowing Bentley and Murphy to move on. And then in comes 4 and butchers that all up along with Carmelitas design.

Attached: 1538171666085.png (750x642, 439K)

Ratchet (just barely) > Sly > Jak
Sly 2 is the best game to come out of any of them though

Should we ResetEra Chad start an outrage campaign to force them into making ratchet and sly a gay couple?
We're discussing about it on discord right now

Sly does have a lot more variety in its gameplay than R&C or J&D. They're all good games but they're very different from one another.

That was between two different versions, and most people who played the game say it feels complete and didn't need a sequel. How many people really want to pay $60 to watch two lesbians sniffing each other's farts?

Sly's Cooper coon cane is for the ladies only.

>Ruins Uncharted's 4 first act with walking segments
>Game finally gets okay after the Madagascar chase
Fuck him

working undercover

Attached: hot fuzz.png (532x728, 726K)

>no tights
It's shit captain.

Funny you bring that up, since the OG version of that game's trailer was soul-incarnate.Then it got focus-tested quite literally to death.

And now it's probably going to happen from the start at the corporate-level.

Because they want to, all of their other games did well but never as good as those. The reason they don't make more of their old series is you fags never bought them.

All top seller by sony are either sold as bundles, have massive marketing budget or get >30% price cut in few months. You can only trust the numbers for the first few weeks.