HELO

HELO

Attached: oddworld.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 96K)

>Follow me!

Attached: epicgamesstore-800x450.jpg (800x450, 12K)

Hi
Have you freed Tibet today?

Okey.

>anti-capitalism game sells out to tencent
really makes you think

>Oddworld Inhabitants coming back after being buried by EA was something of an indie success story, rebuilding themselves from the ground up so they could start making games again
>Sell out to the chinese

that anybody will do anything for the right price? pretty sure that is an accepted fact of reality

Yeah, the price of being able to finish your game because ironically nobody wants a puzzle platformer in 2019 except niche weebs on Yea Forums. And they hate them for it.

>nobody wants a puzzle platformer in 2019

lots of people have shit taste these days, I'd love a game like the first two Oddworlds
Lorne's a faggot and won't go the crowdfund route, and Soulstorm is nothing like the first 2 games anyway, horrible level design and aesthetic

god damnit lorne lanning

Attached: 1494374035547.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

*fart*

Them too? Damn

Hope it goes on Steam after. Have already waited several years, what's another.

This is the first time I've personally been affected by a game switching to Epic, I've been following this game for years, fuck you Lorne

Attached: 0587326211.png (363x280, 179K)

Bye

Lorne is the Inafune of OWI. I would have bought SoulStorm on GoG despite it honestly looking pretty garbage just because Exoddus is my favorite game, but looks like that won't be happening anymore.

this is a bit different tho. epic gives them money for exclusivity but allows them to remain indie, instead of choosing what to do with their money like GT and EA did

fuck epic, but oddworld still retain full control of their company

Thank god that Exoddus source port is almost ready. Maybe we can get some decent custom campaigns.

>rewarding bad behavior
Just pirate it.

Not buying a game at launch is as bad as pirating in the eyes of most devs

Sure but why give them money at all when they've done a shitty decision that activately damages your experience? You may aswell play the game and stick your middle finger in their face as you do it. Tim bought the game for you anyway.

>anti-capitalism game sells out
It's been done before

Attached: munch_odd.jpg (1200x675, 188K)

I'm not going to utterly condemn the game entirely over this. They'll get my money when they put it on a platform I care for.

Similiarly, the Spyro trilogy disappointed me by not coming to PC straight off, but if it does I'll buy it then.