Battlestation thread

Battlestation thread

Attached: 1565534296351.jpg (606x571, 39K)

nothing wrong with this

live laugh love

Currently finishing my basement. Anyone got any nice basement battlestations? Preferably more of an emphasis on tv than pc

it's not very utilitarian.

This is peak utilitarian, minus a hole in the seat to shit.

He doesn’t have any seats for guests

>kitchen has a peninsula
jealous

me on the left

Attached: 1542878847889.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

That is almost exactly what my apartment looked like before i got married except i also had a PC, desk, and futon. Nothing on the walls no other furniture not even a kitchen table like 2 plates and 4 forks and spoons.

there's no desk around to put shit on, he's too far away from the tv, the chair is in the middle of the room taking up space instead of against the wall, the TV is too low (and too small), and doesn't seem to have good speakers.

TWO

No windows, no furnitures, no decorations, no couches, no coffee table, no chairs in the kitchen and the place looks dark as fuck. I hope that tiny window is not the only one

Attached: 1554882040072.webm (960x540, 2.19M)

It's a photo the night before the guy moved out of his house

Not videogames.

>he's too far away from the tv
t. four eyes

You don't need all to play games all day.

Sounds miserable

Attached: +_132dbe5ac58d495c77ded441584e4300.png (598x598, 287K)

Freshly vacuumed, so I should be out of the Cat-and-Dog-Hair Zone for at least 48 hours.

I might be able to afford a better desk and table next paycheck.

Attached: IMG_20190820_093426.jpg (1259x944, 215K)

How is your life now? My gf is really nice but she is OCD as fuck. Everything has to look nice and be clean as fuck or she has literal mental breakdowns and starts hating herself, and my house used to be a shit hole so you can imagine.
I mean everything looks amazing and it's always clean as fuck and she cooks amazing stuff for me every day but damn sometimes I miss the days of just trashing everything around.

all of that shit is for women and trannies

NOT EVEN A POSTER

clutter won't make your life more complete. stop venerating objects.

Useless shit. I do agree on the couch. Gotta have something for the boys to sit on while playing Co-op shit.

That looks cozy.
Me would put some pictures up, though, to try and even out the place.

What is that case my good man?

I for some reason am an extreme minimalist. I hate owning a ton of shit. Women, including my wife, are all hoarders. It took awhile for us to come to an understanding once we began living together. She liked to save disposable shit like plastic butter tubs and plastic cups and then never use them and it drove me insane. So i throw all that shit away but she gets to hoard clothes which she now has like three closets of. It was pretty rough at first but we both got used to each other.

saved

That case is my case.

If you cant bother to decorate your home , you are probably very low life and depressed

Not that its mandatory, but its like grooming, you either want to stare at a mirror and be happy with what you see or you lack self worth

Well you still have to keep your clothes somewhere, sunlight is good for you, your friends need to sit somewhere when they come to hang out and all your smaller stuff like pictures and souvenirs need a shelf

Attached: 1563848923810.jpg (510x439, 35K)

The only issue is that the chair is too far away from that tiny screen.
Otherwise I would live like this if not for my wife.

Corsair Air 540, very easy for my clumsy troglodyte hands to work in. That whole gray portion with the optical drive is where the PSU, 2.5" drives and cables are stashed, so the rest of it is braindead easy to keep organized. The whole computer weighs like 70 pounds though.

Being a depressed low-life helps me save money for video games... Guess there's a silver lining to every cloud

girls sitting around on their twat posting on twatter bullying people they haven't met. when will God's wrath smote them. Please I am waiting Lord

>living paycheck to paycheck
Brainlet.

Fuck yeah there is, he needs a bigger couch and TV so he can invite the boys over

>friends
Is good joke, yes.

I saw a random YouTube channel the other day of a chick living a "minimalist" lifestyle. Her apartment was completely filled with material goods the only difference was everything was the color white. This was her idea of minimalism. Girls are goofy.

he cant do anything about a closet or windows, he just needs to replace the recliner with a couch
pictures and souvenirs are for women you queer

Attached: 1561092420383.png (694x692, 95K)

bro you gotta get your setup right for maximum comfort and you are missing an essential step if you overlook this. it's worth discussing

>she is OCD as fuck
God, that's gotta be frustrating.
Maybe a beating every now and then will redirect her anxieties on less irritating things.

You don't have any friends user? That's pretty sad, but cheer up
I will be your friend

Attached: 1563906150307.jpg (345x300, 13K)

dumb aqua poster

Right now I"ve got a homelab I'm thinking of condensing into one beastly box that will be combo gaming PC + NAS + VM server. This thing looks like its got the cooling potential to have great thermal headroom, but I needs more drive bays...thanks user, looks like a great case

Aqua posters are all 120+ IQ

Attached: 9461c8_7248815.jpg (1200x976, 102K)

Well then, I rest my CASE.

>Get shelves for figures, put up posters, etc. that pertain to my hobbies
>Get judged for weebshit and vidya figures everywhere
>Skip out on them
>Get judged for empty living room

Heh no bully pls

Attached: pic20190820.jpg (1501x1126, 219K)

I don't pay for any of my living expenses, what are you talking about?
It's pretty neat but only accommodates two 3.5" drives, and like five 2.5". You'll probably need something much larger.
Fuck off Carlos

Attached: 1488987571037.jpg (612x716, 313K)

Now here's someone who knows what he likes.

Where's the edit?

Attached: 1560092136906.jpg (475x479, 20K)

youre gonna get judged anyways just do what you want faggot

wait, the movie is out already?

>Having """guests"""

So what does a man put on his walls?
>Can't put pictures of women it is sexist and all guys think you are 14 years old
>Can't put picture of gaming that is also kid shit
>Can't put band merch up it also makes you look 14
>Can't put picture of animals or else PETA spergs out at you
>Can't put pictures of superheros or else you look like a nu-male soiboy.
So what do you put on your walls anons? You are not kids or soi are you?

My friend wouldn't post images of anime girls like a SISSY

seriously, though. who the fuck lives like this. you have to be soulless to consider this habitable.

I don't like being inconvenienced with unnecessary gay shit that people naturally bring with them.

Straight out of a Thomas Harris novel.

Shelves filled with your airbrushed and matte finished Master Grade Gundam kits and realistic dioramas

Art?

I know user.
>Still live with parents whilst not at Uni
>No real space for figures, etc.
>Small britbong house so tiny room as is

Sooner I get my own place so I can just have shelves and shit for proper display. My goddamn Helghast helmet is on my wardrobe rather than anywhere decent

Been too frugal on my battle station.
I want to get some new keyboards to replace my 18 year old ones.

Anyone know of a decent budget mechanical keyboard?

Attached: Sort of Poor College Student 12.jpg (3999x3238, 3.48M)

>Can't put picture of animals or else PETA spergs out at you
what the fuck are you even talking about?

I do this and I don't give a fuck. Alternatively, nothing if I don't like it enough for it to be up on the wall. I don't care.

Attached: 1562646510313.png (3840x2160, 2.24M)

I'm not a sissy. I'm super manly you know
That's why I like cute anime girls
But you're still a human and every person needs friends
I think you are just trying to justify your isolation

Attached: Penkekz_10d8d1_7237497.jpg (453x457, 89K)

Nothing wrong with this

Why does jizz in manga look like the stuff from "The Stuff"?

just get like 1 figure of your wife and put it on your desk for now like everyone else
helghast helmets are rad too

why would i put something on my walls?

You can actually put movie posters on the wall if you have a good taste, no america shit.

>Does not know that PETA is so fucking off the wall crazy that taking pictures of animals is considered "abuse".
Some of them are legit skitzo crazy about it. But people listen to them so their skizo crazy opinions stick.

>sort of poor
>nice computer
>big bed
>exercise equipment
>giant tv
>all that mango
>table hockey
>sort of poor
you're loaded holy shit

girls really have a dozen std's and want to be congratulated for it

>battlestation
gimme epic upboats on muh battlestation fellow redditors

Me in the corner

>not having atleast pictures of family hanging
what kind of ungrateful bastard are you?

That's just yoghurt
Don't you like yoghurt? :)

Attached: 1556806674124.jpg (334x354, 36K)

you're wrong and it's pretty hilarious you're trying to be condescending when you clearly take it up the ass.

dilate.

>nothing wrong with this
Where is anyone else gonna sit. Don’t @ me

ignore that fag, he says he is poor in every battlestation thread, everyone knows he's full of bullshit.

okay now this is epic lol XD
stupid dumb fucking women having sex you get what you pay for LMAO this is why I don't have sex

I recently got a DIERYA (yes that is the name) cherry mx blue for ~45 dollars, tenkeyless and it supports wireless and wired. Seems solid but I haven't used it much yet.

teehee dont at me

fuck off back to discord homo i don't want to see your tween shit

THREE

A clock and some framed crossstitch patterns

Not that user, but you do realize there are ways to still show your family you love them without needing to hang pictures of them, don't you?

Attached: 1556518735339.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

ugh I'm just gonna move out in like 6 years why bother putting shit in when I'm gonna have to put it somewhere else. fuck off

how are the warts emily
next time please don't period all over the thread

panorama's

Attached: 29562454872_2d96131e6b_b.jpg (1024x348, 121K)

Thoughts?

Attached: home.jpg (4160x3120, 2.22M)

It's okay user
I know you are just scared of intimacy and opening up to others and that's why you're being mean
I hope you will learn to connect with others even if it's not me

Attached: 1550757758820.jpg (900x900, 150K)

almost everyone i know atleast has a picture of their mother in their house
maybe you dont love your parents enough user

>own material objects to show affection
youre whats wrong with the world

First time I've ever owned more than a single screen

feels nice man

Attached: IMG_20190811_143953.jpg (4032x3024, 3.03M)

women really be living in rooms coated in filth and see no issue with it

never enter a womans bathroom

dreadful creatures

Pic is from before I bought my coffee table, my switch and PS4 are in the cabinets. Also the couch is two recliners with a center console with cupholders, and a spot for snacks. I use a wireless keyboard and mouse for the computer on a comfy foam lap desk thing. The recliner has a USB port for charging the phone/mouse/controllers as necessary.
Cords from my sticks reach perfectly to my recliners, designed it to be maximum comfy for me.

I have an entire room dedicated to Detolf shelves and displays for my figures. Fuck judgemental people.

Paintings and pictures of family, but see above. If you like something put it kn your wall and fuck everyone's opinion.

Attached: 20190629_114223.jpg (4032x3024, 3.37M)

I said don’t @ me

LMFAO THOT GOT BTFO XD

lighting reminds me of a renaissance painting

just looking at this gave me a comfy boner. ya dunt gud anun

keep trying to larp as a cartoon character and let me know how it works out you fucking brain damaged dickhead

Family photos

>a foto is just material objects
a foto is more than that and you know it

Bring a camping chair. That is what my friend does.

That's great for them. I don't feel the need for it myself. I still visit my parents and sister on the regular and tell them about whatever is going on with my life. Photos always felt like they dilute the moment that they represent. I like the memories in my head of my family and the time I spent with them a lot more than being reminded of them through a photo. I don't see anything wrong with that.

>dude if i keep xding he won't know i'm really angry

go check on your patreon bux bud

>every person needs friends
Not really.
Maybe naturally (because humans are social animals,) but that's only true if you believe it to be true.
I prefer total emotional independence.
Because only you can fix you, and relying on others for emotional health is a unnecessary risk.

NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS!

Much like subtle vidya clothing, you put up things related to your hobby that aren't obnoxious.
>Have the BO3 Jug fridge
>When I have the storage space for it, going to put it on a shelf with some perk bottles with LEDs, as well as framing the IW movie posters on my living room walls

Attached: file.png (1125x2001, 2.95M)

But there's lots of wrong with it. I'm not saying you necessarily need to throw tons of "art" pictures on your wall, or fancy looking vases or shit, however, what that picture shows about you is:

>absolutely only hobby is hanging in front of TV, either watching stuff or playing vidya
>no other interests whatsoever that you put down in your flat
>no couch, so you never get any visitors
>no plants, you can't take care for anything
>no shelves for anhything, because the aboslutely only thing going on in your life is happening on your TV
I don't mind people not having useless feng shui shit in their room, but being this barebones shows what an utterly boring human being you are.

have as many photos as you want i dont need them to be reminded of family

>t. will die alone in 10 years

ROFL EMILY 0 VOLCEL CHAD 3 XD

But as you said, because humans are social animals. SOCIAL ANIMALS = FRIENDS

>DIERYA
Thanks.
I will take a look into that keyboard.

Attached: poor college student desk.jpg (1920x1080, 497K)

Could be worse. At least it's not the gorilla room

britney please just leave me alone I gave you a pity laugh when you said "beggars can't be choosers" but I wanted to say "who's begging?" I know what I'm looking for in a relationship. If you've had partners in the past I'm not judging you I just don't want to be with you.

Why bother with physical media? That's what facebook, and phone wallpapers are for.

>im an insecure faggot who buys shit to keep up with joneses

movie posters

I have an old, OLD wacom tablet underneath my desk.

Attached: 20190814_164508.jpg (4032x1908, 1.74M)

Attached: 1556466551845s.jpg (117x125, 3K)

oMG I'm fukkin DEAD XD

Some are born with the tendency to rape.
Doesn't mean they should act on it.
Overcoming primitive nature is what humans excel at, if they put the effort in.

How will PETA sperging about a picture affect you in the slightest?

a Picture of the holy FĂĽhrer ofc

They might call me gay.

only thing wrong with this is only having a single armchair and no seating for anyone else. Visitors would need to stand or sit on the floor like peasants.

I have a wife and three daughters. This guy knows whats up. Nothing like pulling giant drain clogs out of a bathtub and throwing them in the waste basket in their bathroom only to find the wastebasket looks like someone slaughtered a cow in it because they can't be bothered to wrap their gross girl hygene shit.

I was waiting for this reply, because it's such utter projection. You immediately jump to the conclusion that people own things simply to show them off, you are too fucking retarded to understand that people own things because they sincerely enjoy the things. And when you own them it's no bother to simply "decorate" your room with it. You do not own a plant to show it off, you own a pant because you actually want to take care of something. The "showing off" part is secondary and only comes with the primary effect of "having something because you actually enjoy it".
Having such a barebones apartment shows that you care for literally nothing except your TV/vidya, and if you sincerely can't understand why people think of such people as weirdos then you, my friend, have some severe autism. (which you probaby really do, considering that your first impulse was to think that people only own things to be showoffs). From this last point, that you only measure the worth of something by it's ability to increase the social status, shows that you are an immature idiot.

lost life?

atleast you didn't have to bounce against a truck stop stall to figure that out

ye, fuck windows, gentoo all day all night

Yes

It's less about impressing other people and more that most people have hobbies and interests that would be reflected in their living space, as well as the desire the live in an aesthetically pleasing environment. Most people don't like living in a room that looks like a prison and the fact you equate that to "keeping up the joneses" is probably why you have difficulty understanding why someone might find that living space objectionable.

dude youre fucking retarded no one over the age of 20 cares about how others perceive them

Attached: wow-2.jpg (410x396, 32K)

the "correct" socially-acceptable answer is that a man is not allowed to do anything with his household. Nothing you do or could do is acceptable. The only thing allowed is to hand the reins over to your wife/gf and she's allowed to have full control of every inch of the house, and you and your stuff gets relegated to your "man cave" in the corner of a dingy basement/garage/cuckshed

I wish I were joking. Think about it.

whatcha playin on ps3

As someone who's had to clean bathrooms for a job before, one of the few things that gets me to bite on this site is seeing retards say that women's bathrooms are cleaner. I've had to remove pantyhoses and had to get rid of a plant because they would keep tipping it over into the sink

I entered this thread expecting a counter image showing how girls apartments look compared to OP's pic

NoGames.

Attached: 1469922106187.jpg (657x527, 40K)

Pretty nice, bro. Idk about a budget mechanical keyboard, but if you find a Rocat ryos Mk on sale, those are pretty good.

!

Attached: 1519623225172.png (3640x2140, 1.45M)

Just imagine unnecessary furniture all over the place.

>No windows, no furnitures, no decorations, no couches, no coffee table, no chairs in the kitchen
look at all this fag shit for gays

Sauce?

don't forget the piles of clothes on the floor wall-to-wall and printed-out selfie collages littering the walls

so many tasteless anons ITT, but i shall teach them how a respectable man should decorate his house. my battlestation for reference

Attached: Soulful deco.jpg (640x360, 34K)

will update after I clean the place a bit

Attached: 20190608_231127.jpg (4032x1960, 1.99M)

>GLT on the TV
Hey, fuck you. That anime is far above being put into the setting of this image.

Attached: 1540325926392.jpg (4084x5932, 2.43M)

>no one over the age of 20 cares about how others perceive them
I doubt that.
Maybe it's not the same intensity as they were younger, but I reckon it's because they have more experience now which grants them natural confidence.

I have a potted plant on my bathroom floor because it's the only place with good sunlight

Attached: FB_IMG_1565206219606.jpg (500x768, 44K)

cope

Holy shit, you are fucking retarded.
Again you miss the point that it's not about wanting to impress others, it's about how you are as a human being. And you are extremely mistaken if you think people wouldn't give a shit that you literally only have a TV in your entire flat. It's not the missing equipment itself that will alienate them, it's the fact that YOU have absolutely no hobby or interests, thus you are inevitably a boring person who someone wouldn't want to talk with, simply because there is nothing to talk about with you because the only thing you know is shows/movies/vidya.
Of course someone visiting you and seeing that flat they won't immediately think "damn, this room looks boring and so the guy itself is boring", the boringness of the person will be revealed in time, though. And the boringness of ones character is reflected in his belongings.

Rate me

Attached: RPhDuh0tLUI.jpg (2560x1920, 1.17M)

Me as the bench

>ibuypower

Nice telescope for stalking your neighbors.

Gunpla

Attached: 1564343985185.jpg (317x267, 22K)

Pretty sure almost every human on earth cares at least a little about how they're perceived. Are you saying you don't adjust how you act on Yea Forums vs real life?

Blurry/10

What the fuck is wrong with you? None of those are true.
You've got some hardcore persecution complex

You can put band merch up if you're selective about it and put it in a frame. I used to collect and thumbtack posters from all the shows I went to but got over that a while ago. Looked like shit.
I have some Ghibli posters I want to hang but I don't have frames yet and I'm holding off because I'm a little ashamed

Attached: file.png (1283x1534, 2.55M)

I don't have to, I had a sister who lived exactly like that "damn bitch you live like this?" image but 10 times worse, her room was so fucking dirty it smelled worse than a decomposing corpse and she had the audacity to tell other people how to live

Yikes...

The bullshit hobby reasoning is omega level coping and i suspect you're a roastie.

Actually that other user is correct, I use that ps3 for youtube and watching movies/shows.

judgemental little drama queen, not having a fucking plant or movie poster means theyre a boring grey blob of a person get fucking real man

Attached: 1520787103137.jpg (231x218, 7K)

Me in the spotlight

this tbqhwyf

Attached: 1564788663250.gif (400x300, 2M)

Attached: BnUM9nL1DQ4.jpg (2560x1920, 1.47M)

I got a much nicer monitor for my ps3, playing on a 4:3 thing that couldn't even do actual 720p wasn't the best, the new one in pic related is 16:9 and can do 720p

Attached: bst1.jpg (5141x4407, 3.58M)

>Cope
>"...means to invest one's own conscious effort, to solve personal and interpersonal problems, in order to try to master, minimize or tolerate stress and conflict."
What's wrong with coping?
It's absolutely better than self-pity.

roasties unironically think in these ways. Just look at rags like cosmo and how they'll do ridiculous freudian analysis bullshit based on the most meaningless things, reading far too much into everything.

idk i just said it

clean your screen reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Funny fact is that you are coping here. You feel attacked that others have the time and money to not have their living room look like an immigrant asylum.
Yet you are either too stupid or too emtionally unstable to take a deep breath and actually reflect on you, what you say and your way. You are trying to convince others, who have hobbies and "store" those hobbies in their living room, that THEY are doing something wrong. You are trying to deflect the truth so hard that it's you who is not normal by living in a prison - as some other user fittingly said - looking like room.

Are those e2046 garage kit boxes?
Based, my nigger

Attached: 1566315111540.jpg (2560x1920, 1.32M)

Yea i'm gonna say fuck that. I put up a couple very beautiful displates of vidya I enjoy and a small poster signed by the VA of the character. The rest is family photos. My shelves are lined with my vidya collection

Just ignore bro, its either a tranny or some soibeta loser, not either one's opinion is worth giving thought to.

>exaggerating examples
You still don't get it and are making an even greater fool out of yourself.

Not bad but you need to clean your desk dude.

comfy

Yeah, i know, I just work from home for the last two weeks and all the shit kinda piles up. Also just finished dinner.

You have this on your walls to eternally remind you that Constantinople must be reclaimed for Christendom.

Attached: 1281986015880901681flag_of_the_greek_orthodox_church.svg_.hi_used by Serbians.png (600x495, 88K)

Do you fuck the doll?

took a Yea Forums meme too far

Source this. Yandex is giving some random manga which is not it, and Saucenow is drawing blank

YOU POST THIS IN EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THREAD
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
FIREDEN THIS SHIT

>not having a fucking plant or movie poster means theyre a boring grey blob of a person
So this is equal to having nothing except a TV in your room? It's you who needs to get real, man. You take things way out of context to cope with your shit lifestyle. Take a fucking second to think before you post, moron.

I like having empty rooms because it makes cleaning easier. I hate cleaning and having stuff around just makes it more annoying.

muslim/10

>Friends
Cringe

I think you're trying to justify your loneliness. Having a social life is objectively good for your health.

You accuse him of projecting, then immediately project your own retarded belief into the entire population, as if people never do anything for superficial reasons. The idea that you can glean the entirety of someone's interests or personality from the bullshit they've collected is fucking laughable too.

>Having a social life is objectively good for your health.
>>>/reddit/

Attached: 1545077923164.png (804x360, 54K)

i need to get fucking real? you see 1 picture of a dudes living room and turn into a armchair psychologist and assume the worst of the guy no sane person does that shit you materialistic whore

But the question is, can you bake a cake?

The idea is that by that she you'll have a woman who will be the one who decorates the place. That's why no matter what interest you have it's childish to put it on the walls.

This is from 2015, someone posted it on Yea Forums yet it always gets replies like it's new.

>dioramas

Attached: 059e5a83c607d20a3cf8eb60be2b95ba.jpg (1024x576, 107K)