Is he the most reddit character in gaming?

Is he the most reddit character in gaming?

Attached: IMG_2107.png (600x1000, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TMTkedIUX8U
youtube.com/watch?v=COh-DVxqI9g
en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Chevalier_Renald
youtube.com/watch?v=RPxvTd_jCPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UYLRAbueQ8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That would be you.

Nope. That would be this insufferable fucktard right here.

It's like someone studied preteen girls myspace pages back when Invader Zim was popular and decided they were the epitome of comedy.

Attached: Tiny_Tina-transparent-sm.png (360x740, 236K)

His insanity is written like LOL SO RANDUMB humor instead of devious insanity. Like in eler scrolls online he is obsessed with cheese XD. But there are times when he shines. At the end of the mages guild quest line, you have the option to either save a mage from madness or give her to uncle Sheo. He essentially says, "hey, we both know that this isn't real, none of this is. you, her, me, none of it. So whats the harm in giving her to me, and my taking her back to my realm? I'll even give you an extra two skill points for her. Whats the harm, she isn't real after all, right?" He refers to them as skill points, so he knows hes in a game, but still asking you to give him an innocent girls life for an eternity of madness and servitude in exchange for 2 skill points. One of the few times current elder scrolls got his mix of insane and devious right.

Starting to think 4channel is the most reddit website in gaming.

>His insanity is written like LOL SO RANDUMB humor instead of devious insanity.
Do you huff your own farts? He got CURSED with his silly insanity you dumbfuck. The thing Jygalagg, the god of absolute order would hate more than anything.

>PENGUINS DOOM NARWHAL BACON SPORK XD
>this is an acceptable Sheogorath

>shit, guys, he's logical and efficient that it is literally impossible for anyone to oppose him in his current form if they act against his true purpose, which he has discerned and is pursuing with unbridled effectiveness
>why don't we make him insane, but let him keep his ability to plan things and be devious

That's what you're suggesting the other princes should have thought.

That's what you're proposing

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 9.56.20 PM.png (1798x820, 929K)

Meridia's a bitch but a god you'd love to worship as a Paladin to smite the undead with her holy sword.

It would have been difficult to make a god who has actual mental issues. Players would complain that schizo Sheo didn't react to dialogue properly and psychotic Sheo was too difficult to work around. Making him seem like an ill deity is tough and takes talent and understanding, so just make him lolsorandum god boi.

Attached: endave_d74nm6y-fullview.jpg (900x794, 59K)

Quantify "Reddit"

Attached: 1539355510697.jpg (900x900, 335K)

Anything I don't like.

Anything you like

this post reeks of
>youtube.com/watch?v=TMTkedIUX8U

>Meridia only in B
t. filthy Necromancer

She wants a Lorkhan possesed Pelinal manhandling her into Ahegao and giving her babies
in this case the LDB and CoC

Attached: Meridia_0fc386_6359443.jpg (1200x1315, 628K)

drop Nocturnal to D, move Molag Bal up a notch and you've got a case.

>drop Nocturnal to D
Huh?

Attached: Nocturnalportrait.png (621x848, 594K)

What's CoC?

Attached: Screenshot (136).png (999x803, 1.04M)

Champion of Cyrodiil (Oblivion protagonist).

That guy you meet in skyrim 201 years after oblivion aka the Hero of Kvatch aka the Protagonist of TESIV oblivion
youtube.com/watch?v=COh-DVxqI9g

The Light and Shadows in this picture makes it look like she is a old hag.
also she is supposed to look latina with her redguard look

Attached: carmensandiego_earth.png (350x232, 109K)

Well, she is the oldest Daedric Prince. Is this better?

Attached: Nocturnal.jpg (564x728, 58K)

nah now that she can walk freely with the Sepulcher working, we need a Quest in TES6 which you meet her as a Thief trying to reestablish the TG in the Illiac bay
ironically i see Bethesda paying a Homage to Carmen Sandiego if they do that

Mehrunes and Molag Bal should be S. They are usually considered the most powerful along with Sheogorath. Not sure why Nocturnal is in S. She's pretty shit.

>Boethiah
>not in A or S after what he/she did to Trinimac

That's not a power level chart, otherwise Mora would be D tier.

Huh? Then what kind of chart is it?

How interesting they and their quests are. Sanguine, for example, always has S tier quests.

Isn't the lore that she's actually really ugly and that's why she cursed the first Grey Fox because he stole her cowl?
Did I remember this correctly?

She is the oldest and most powerful daedra, and the one who has plans up her ass.

Boethiah is He for her servants and to piss off Malacath since she's using a mix of his and Lorkhan's look

in fact she was always she, the three good Daedra + Meridia mostly represents mirror aspects of the 3 wifes of Lorkhan/Shor(Kyne/Boethiah the Warrior Wife, Dibella/Mephala the Bed Wife and Mara/Azura the Loving Wife), Meridia wishes to be Kyne but her envy and own designs makes it impossible.

Sheogorath isn't great because he is a lol so random faggot. I think that was implemented from Oblivion.
He is great because he is probably the strongest daedra yet all he does is fuck around plus that he is the only has a connection to Lorkhan and at least tried to nuke the gay ashnigger elves.

Attached: 1494798287084.jpg (700x525, 66K)

Borderlands is Reddit the game

Jyggalag is the most powerful. Multiple Daedric Princes needed to team up to take him down.

No, because daedric princes don't have a defined look and can be whatever they want.

Based.

Attached: pelinalWhitestrake.png (925x931, 685K)

>He is great because he is probably the strongest daedra yet all he does is fuck around
>he is great because he's written by a fucking retard, for retards
We already have enough "ultra powerful, insane, but does nothing" characters. YHWH in jew book, bible, allah in goat bible.

That was retconned, Merhunes Dagon was originally a Mortal in a previous Kalpa.
Daedra and Aedra were always something else in the previous cycle.
Noctunal is possibly a Thief who Tried to steal Creatia and she was cursed by it.

So why isn't Hist an aedra/daedra?

It was considered impossible to defeat Jyggalag.
He had already determined every event in the past, present and future and recorded them, by calculation via his formula.
It would have only taken the time for him to read the events he had calculated about his own future for him to have become truly invincible.
Even then, they did not defeat him, merely transform.
Even then, the transformation was partially resisted and he could return every era.

He is by a significant stretch the strongest of the daedra.

I don't know about you guys but I think Veronica is pretty reddit.

Attached: Veronica_Santangelo.jpg (991x708, 394K)

There are more reddit characters even within NV.

>Merhunes Dagon was originally a Mortal in a previous Kalpa
Fucking what? He was created in Lyg and for many Kalpa now has been hiding pieces of Mundus from Alduin so he wouldn't eat them.
>Daedra and Aedra were always something else in the previous cycle.
Thats fucking retarded. They are practically the only constants besides a handful a differences like Malacath.
Was this done in ESO. God I fucking hate Bethesda and Zenimax so fucking much.

Because Hist are foreign of Anu's dream.

Who are you quoting?

Sheogorath should be as strong as Jyggalag but the insanity is meant for him to never be able to utilize his power.

Because the Hist are kalpa hopping sentient trees. also this

>Another Generic Felicia Day character

Kirkbride wrote that nigger, and its canon.

name seventeen (17) and provide annotations as to which lines of theirs make them reddit.

More?

because argonians are based as fuck, and the Hist was merely placebo

>Kirkbride wrote that nigger, and its canon.
Kirkbride hasn't written shit since Oblivion and nothing even remotely significant since Morrowind.

Look nigger, I like Argonians, they are my favorite race. But even I admit that they are only a shitty tool for the Hist and are only allowed to do what they want when they aren't needed.

Attached: 00552bc1c1017c8f89db2d3430cceaf30647020b8668811e5da92faef292381a.png (500x569, 75K)

he is the Lore consultant for ESO and the one who Helped in most of Morrowind and Clockwork City's lore, Including Sotha Sil.
He may not work for bethesda, but the ZoS and Bethesda writers still ask him for consultation for it.

Heimskr is all Kirkbride.

I wish Kirkbride would just go away. Everything he writes makes discussing TES shittier and shittier.

he cute

I just want Akaviri lore to be expanded...

That is why he is named idiot.

No-Bark, Easy Pete and every single character in OWB are more reddit

Wow, fuck that noise then.
I hope to god TES 6 ignores ESO.
That was only a reference.

>OWB
Who?

>ESO
>Canon

Attached: 17088359-1424209346.png (540x540, 398K)

Back to your containment general.

Yeah, when has he ever said that, fuckwit?

Tsaesci are Asian Vampire Shapeshifting Snakemen who changes their looks once and another, think of Hircine but more controlled.

It is and fuck you Morrownigger

Attached: 306130_20190812153941_1.png (1920x1080, 3.43M)

Old world blues; fallout NV?

>no bark and easy pete
literally a crazy homeless dude and a old guy who almost always tells you to fuck off, sounds pretty Yea Forums to me

Didn't recognize the abbreviation.

They should be characters people know.

>thinking anything beyond morrowind should be considered canon

Attached: Expand.jpg (513x675, 60K)

Yes-man then

Shitposting ins't saving you vivec.
Nerevar aka Boethiah's son Killed you and enchanted his boots with your soul.

>aka Boethiah's son

Attached: confused looking anime girl with question mark next to her.png (381x322, 271K)

Is Vivec just Kirkbride's standin?

>Tsaesci
Is that it? Like, the human Akaviri just gone and went extinct?

The Annotated Anuad and Mysterious Akavir are both accurate.

Yes, he even writes fanfiction about getting throat fucked by Molag and raping Azura.

We know next to nothing about the Akaviri.

I can't believe the faggots at Gearbox had the gall of shoving her into every single DLC AND also making her the main character of the coolest one (where she's the worst part of it).

Be honest, would you, Yea Forums?

Attached: Azura_Spirit_-_Morrowind.png (540x900, 1.15M)

Goddammit. I was hoping to play as katana-wielding "Nuthin personel kid" autistic edgy Akavir

>en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Chevalier_Renald
>"We shed our old skins and arose reborn in the service of his Empire and the coiled-king. I'll shed this skin as well, when it's time for a new beginning."

Attached: ON-npc-Chevalier_Renald.jpg (1080x1080, 297K)

A game during Septim V's invasion of Akavir has potential.

Skyrim's original concept was that Uriel V would return leading an army of Akaviri invading Tamriel

Reading stuff about the Skeleton Key made Nocturnal my favorite Prince.

How would he have returned? He died at Ionith.

>600 years old semi-vampire and a descendant of Akaviri
There's my weeb chuuni shit that I love. Hope still exists after all.

Pelinal Whitestrake is the most reddit character, everything about him is a meme, and one that's outplayed and lost its humor much like any reddit meme.

He's pretty much the go to guy. Sure he writes some weird stuff outside of the games but it's really an added bonus and doesn't mess with anything really

>t. Mer

Elder Scrolls VI: Dominion
>Setting is pic related, a decade after Skyrim
>Biome diversity
>Space travel
>Wild Hunt
>Unique beast races in Valenwood
>20+ species of Khajiit
Convince me that this wouldn't be the most kino setting.

Attached: ValenwoodElsweyr.jpg (419x211, 69K)

>ESO

Attached: 1357792589437.gif (200x150, 2.05M)

So Tsaesci is the equivalent Japanese Yokai?

Akavir is the Nirn equivalent of East Asia.

Is canon now whether you like it or not.

Kirkbride wrote about the Leaper Demon King being cursed to destroy the parts of Mundus he had hidden away multiple times, and to never have any will or desire beyond that goal until he was finished. Witch implies heavily he would be a powerful being obsessed with Destruction. Naturally that conforms to the behavior of Mehrunes Dagon.

>Daedra and Aedra were always something else in the previous cycle.
No, their natures stay the same during the crossover. What changes their nature is when they get severely altered by another Aedra or Daedra, like how the Daedra changed Jygalyg, Alduin changed LDK, or Boethiah changed Malacath. What changes with the Kalpa is their positions of powers and forms. In a previous Kalpa, Molag Bal was the chief God over the Dreugh who ruled previous world as a giant Carapace. He was still the God of Domination and Rape.

>interesting, fun and cute characters are Reddit
Ok then.

Attached: Reddit-Pepe.png (842x633, 103K)

>Only one kind of Khajiit
>Everything is a big desert
>The moon is just a desert but gray
No thank you
If Fallout 4 following New Vegas showed us anything, it's that Bethesda doesn't give a shit

>Alduin changed LDK

Attached: What the fug.png (1186x1180, 810K)

I know that. I'm comparing the Tsaesci with the supernatural beastly being in East Asia like Yokai (or Yaoguai in Chinese term)

its always the newfags and trannytera niggers pushing this.

>space travel
I don't think that will be in it due to starfield. Maybe for a split second and that would be really cool if they did that. Maybe even reference starfield but not in a lore-ish way.

But also I don't see how the story could take place in these regions. The Thalmor are fighting the empire. Redguards would be next on the list.

Bethesda always put more effort into ES than Fallout.

Not in my C0DA.

It'd be interesting to have a game set place in Thalmor controlled areas. I don't really want them to do Hammerfell or High Rock again, since there's already been an ES game and Valenwood and Elsweyr give them more opportunities to explore the weird parts of the lore.

Dragonborn and Shivering Isles show that Todd and team can still come up with some cool shit.

Leaper Demon King

Attached: ImperialDictionary.gif (600x450, 53K)

C0DA makes it cannon

Why does Azura appear Dunmeri when the whole Dunmer look is an effect of her curse?

C0DA is trash and not canon in any capacity.

>take well known / beloved character most people are nostalgic about
>add him into the "x is literally r*ddit" formula
>+200 replies

Fuck this board. I'm going back to Yea Forums.

Attached: disgruntled seal.jpg (480x480, 46K)

My C0DA disagrees
>t. 8th era time traveller

>Yea Forums doesn't get who she's referenced from.
Proof you're all zoomers.

Anyone who would argue about Canon or value external sources over in-game ones in Elder Scrolls doesn't understand the first fucking thing about the setting of these games.

You picked the one board worse than Yea Forums.

Never should have come here!

>leaving Yea Forums to go to Yea Forums
You like to suffer, don't you?

Not like any Elderscrolls game before Morrowind is ever acknowledged. Besides what happens to Hammerfell in the immediate future is immediately related to how powerful the Empire and Dominion will be based on the actions that a hero can take. Hoon Ding, on top of being very easy to mechanically emulate on the Thu'um system, can instigate a lot of unity or unrest in the Region based on his actions, preferably in a way that saves Bethesda face for their last, rather lackluster, civil war quest line. A Forbear Hammerfell could quite comfortably fall back into the Imperial fold with their support. But a Crown faction backed by him could contribute to truly independent land and culture.

Acidic. Unbased. I curse your lineage for insulting my daddy.

>liking references instead of originality
Proof you're reddit

I agree it would be fun to explore the weirder areas of the map again and actually you might be on to something. Since the Stormcloaks and Empire are fighting, that acts as two birds with one stone for the Thalmor. The next one I can see the Thalmor having control over everything already and there's a resistance but it's not a war like Stormcloak. More like guerrilla warfare. Because really they only either continue the story of the empire vs thalmor or they resolve it off screen.

So maybe there's a resistance with rebels fighting against Thalmor. Or you could side with Thalmor to crush the rebels. All while some deeper threat emerges. Not sure what that would be

She takes the curse upon herself too, since the whole thing is really only the tribunals fault.

>esofags will defend this

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 151K)

C0DA is simply a successful timeline in the Elder Scrolls universe.

I'd love to see them have the Bosmer instigate a Wild Hunt to drive off the Thalmor presence in Valenwood. I'm not too familiar with how the Wild Hunts work, but from my understanding they do it whenever there is an impending threat directly threatening Valenwood.

What's wrong with Imperfects?

You start running so I can shoot you in the back

>Pelinal accidentally killed thousands of Khajiit thinking it was another race of Mer

Attached: 4f27cd139dc22a31e388bb8ae88b7162-bpfull.jpg (200x200, 11K)

I yield! I yield!
NEVER SHOULD OF COME HERE!

The Kingdom of Valenwood is a consenting member of the Aldmeri Dominion though. There are imperial supporters throughout the Region but they've been getting purged. The governing body and most natives approve of the arrangement.

Better safe than sorry.

Aren't the Thalmor actively purging the Bosmer, though?

There is one mention by a character talking about Purges in Valenwood in Skyrim's main questline. However it isn't specified if these are politically or racially motivated.

That would be awesome to see and that would be fun to take part in. Although Thalmor are kinda buddies with all of them so it might only be a few Imperial sympathists or maybe Altmer finally show their true motives after empire is gone.

I killed Vivec in Morrowind so I get to live in one of the comfy doomed timelines.

>Gooey Rape

Attached: 1565994781608.gif (364x489, 526K)

>Yea Forums

It's the same as Yea Forums except the age range is about +10 years older. So instead of 16-26 old plebbitors, you got 26-36 old faggots.

Could you explain yourself?

So the Thalmor are already showing their true colors? There will definitely be Imperial sympathizers in the next game

That's pretty much how Elves and Dwarves started hating each other in Tolkien's works. Elves mistook an offshoot of wild dwarves as monsters and slaughtered them.

The Bosmer are heavily fragmented culturally speaking, so the Thalmor could be coercing tribes to do their dirty work for them, which would keep the thing under wraps for the most part. My guess is that most people of Valenwood are ignorant of the matter.

Does ESO: Elsweyr worth 26 eurobucks?

Attached: eso64 2019-03-14 18-00-55-22.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

>Sanguine not S
His quest in Skyrim was a lot of fun.

Based and debaucherypilled.

Attached: StaffSanguinerose.png (370x1932, 388K)

Wait, you mean they aren't? Shit.

Enjoy your moonsugar while you can user but the next kalpa cycle will happen. You have merely delayed the inevitable!

Does it come with the other expansions? If so yeah it's definitely worth it

>tfw they keep getting away with it

So how do we stop them?

Redguard/Nord/Dunmer alliance.

Some of them can breed with men and mer depending on the moon cycle. But they're pretty far removed from the original and superior Altmer bloodline

So they're mer, good on Pelinal then.

This. To hell with the Empire, time for a coalition.

Is ESO worth playing from a fun or lore standpoint

Justice!

Or another Ebonheart Pact.

Lore, maybe but they rape it in a couple ways. combat is kinda floaty and boring.

For a short time.

I'm biased with my answer. I think ESO is both fun and has interesting lore bits.

The gameplay is good for PVE. I never play PVP but it looks like it can get pretty deep if you know what you're doing. The game has attack animation cancellation. But I play it because it's comfy to travel and do quests.

Dont talk shit about Ted.

It's fun when you fight a boss monster with a bunch of people.

Argonians are the key to everything

Seethe

We activated the imperfect and he went Apeshit on walls and Clavicus mooks that were invading the Clockwork City.
Then he goes off Again until Tribunal DLC

>Chaddalag in bottom tier
>Nocturn in top tier

Why? Jyg is easily more interesting than the other, more generic gods, not to mention he's probably the strongest deadric lord of them all. Nocturnal? "hurr durr le stealthy night goddess", wow, original.

bump

>Fun?
Standard MMO combat.
I hated it because I just wanted to be a simple sword-and-board warrior, but the tamest warrior I could select had dragon breath and other dragon-inspired bullshit from level 1.
>Lore?
It's an MMO, with everyone running around with Dragon Breath, so idk how you take that.
I didn't get past fighting a few crabs after the tutorial zone. Why am I fighting crabs with dragon breath anyway? What a mess.
>Setting
This is probably the important bit. I don't know whether this is fun, or lore or both.
You'll probably be able to enjoy how some environments have been fleshed out, that you haven't been able to visit since Daggerfall (which hardly counts).
That is, if you can enjoy the medium of MMO combat and possibly ruined lore (if what other people are saying is anything to go on).

Why is every race pure dog shit compared to Bretons?

Is Yea Forums the most reddit board in Yea Forums?

This really pisses me off. Mehrunes Dagon and Hermaeus Mora should be S tier

Also what about Aedra? Lorkan?

Just make your own tier list.

Shut up autist.

>I hated it because I just wanted to be a simple sword-and-board warrior, but the tamest warrior I could select had dragon breath and other dragon-inspired bullshit from level 1.
S&B probably uses the least class skills. For s&b tank it's mostly choosing which flavor of shield you want to plop on yourself every 12 seconds, bone flavor, ice flavor, sun flavor, spoopy flavor or dragon flavor.

Because Breton is special snowflake race that breaks the race mixing rules.

He could've said it when you weren't there, you utter buffoon.

What about Arcade Ganon?

A big gay bitch? Definitely Yea Forums.

Owb Jesus I forgot about owb.

Attached: 1559430828973.jpg (600x800, 58K)

They prove there's no benefit in race mixing. Altmer are already the perfect race

WALK IN THIS BITCH

Bretons scrub their taints all over Altmer faces. They literally can not do shit to them.

Hermaeus Mora should be S. you just hate autistic daedra.

CALL ME SHEO-SEPTIM CAUSE I'M STACKING DEAD EMPERORS

Clap trap is

Weren't the Bretons the sex slave race? Didn't Altmer keep them to fuck?

criminally underrated post

You better shut your fucking mouth

Fuck you bitch

What's that game?

no u

What the actual fuck is his problem anyways?

Attached: Herma-Mora.png (1080x1080, 1.02M)

it sounded like molasses was coming out of his mouth

He's the most based character in gaming and his album fucking pops.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPxvTd_jCPQ

I unironically listen to these.
youtube.com/watch?v=UYLRAbueQ8Q

Heh. It always feels good to show the lesser races their place

Blessings from the 8 divines

Attached: smug_ass_by_tamarsart_dcljp1r-pre.jpg (889x899, 46K)

>Jyggalag in D
You still seem salty that he ditched the mantle of Sheo on you Champ

god!
i wish i could smash your redditor face in!!

Nine Divines*

Attached: Talos_Stained_Glass.png (221x504, 144K)

Yes
Fucking awful writing and awful voice acting as well
Elder Scrolls faggots have zero taste

Talos is a chump.
If he were still around on Nirn, I'd cum on his beard.

The next game is going to take place in a combination of hammerfell and high rock and there is nothing you can do about it. Orsinium will be there though so that’s cool. It would be a good place for a new arena questline.

You won't be fooling anyone with that poor attempt at bait, CUNT...!

>take place in a combination of hammerfell and high rock
Sup.

Attached: 463415-the-elder-scrolls-chapter-ii-daggerfall-dos-front-cover.jpg (800x1022, 169K)

Suck my dick tranny you know I'm right

they already did that with daggerfall you stupid fucking bastard

Say Talos one more time

Attached: ffe331261e2480e96b7875224c10f2b7750485d0r1-1280-720v2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

you son of a bitch, bastard

I kill this guy every time.

Attached: smokePepe.jpg (720x724, 29K)

I bet you stealth it, too - huh?
You pussy.

Orsinium?

Attached: Bug Not Agony_zpso9t3gdxu.png (749x865, 1.24M)

TA
LOS!
TA
LOS!
I wish I had a gif of that old man who's going to be stoned in Life of Brian

Pic looks interesting

Nah, I use Thu'um.

It’s going to happen again. Bretons and redguard are more marketable than cats, Manlet elves, or lizards. The only other option is summerset, but that’s lame as fuck.

are zreddit’s lore threads decent?

>give them more opportunities to ruin and retcon the weird parts of the lore.
I'd love to see Summerset done right too, but it won't.

r/teslore is good and Kirkbride sometimes posts there.

Attached: pelinalWhitestrake.jpg (512x512, 48K)

Normies would love Valenwood, though.

Psh now you've done it

Get em boys

Attached: imperial orders.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

ESO is literally just an elder scrolls game with MMO combat. I really wish the game had released in the state it's in now cuz the game's image has just been totally fucked.

Sheogorath is as strong. The problem is they represent different things because of their nature and as a result have different goals. Its actually very interesting. Jyggalag was so strong because his aspect and nature was in line with Anu the Godhead but also the concept of Order and Stasis which Anu represents. The other Daedra in an attempt to subvert this changed him into a creature that was equally powerful and represented the opposite aspect which was Padomay and Change. Which really was destined to happen because the interaction between Sheo and Jyggalag mirrors the interaction the interplay of Padomay and Anu.

Its so well written within the lore that I can't imagine it was on purpose and had to be an accident.

Imperials worship Talos, though. They just do it in secrecy, since Tidus Mede II is a cuck and signed the White-Gold Concordat.

Only if valenwood was neutered like fuck. It would be
>a tree city that doesn’t move
>no mention of cannibal elves
>no imga
>no Bosmer Pantheon

>aspect and nature was in line with Anu the Godhead
I thought this was Peryite?

Doesn't it outright contradict previous lore?
Like I recall something about an Argonian Dark Brotherhood member hailing Sithis in front of you, a random passerby and asking for an antidote because he was poisoned.

Falinesti hasn't moved since the Third Era.

Peryite just manages the lesser Daedra. He is the middle-manager of Daedric Princes. His thing is pestilence.

Which race would be best for a Meridia paladin roleplay?

>Legion
>multicultural imperialists full of brown people wanting to supress the homogenous nords
>literally puppeteered by the (((Aldmeri Dominion)))
>Legion campaign ending is much darker and somber than the Stormcloak one

And take a wild guess wich of the war campaign endings Bethesda deemed canon. Really makes ya think.

Attached: 1565473274823.jpg (615x678, 100K)

HOW WILL OP EVER RECOVER???

Breton.

And that’s lame

Whaaa muh lore.

>We already have enough "ultra powerful, insane, but does nothing" characters.
No we don't. Neutral omnipotence is goat characterization.

If you care to argue over Vivecs pronouns sure.

Tiny Tina

Second post, best post

>the game's image has just been totally fucked.
For Yea Forums maybe, but it's full of a bunch of contrarians who wanted to hate it since day 1, making a number of totally bogus criticisms and pics acting like the game was irreversibly damaging the series.

Elder Scrolls Online is the second biggest MMO population wise on the market right now after World of Warcraft.

Nice try, shill.

shadowscales openly praise sithis. all argonians born under The Shadow are whisked away at birth to serve in the DB.
the antidote thing is completely fabricated by Yea Forums at launch because they wanted another tortanic. the next line she says is literally "if i wasn't an argonian, id be dead"

>he think bitching out on making a massive walking city isn’t lame.

>Second biggest MMO Population wise on the market right after WoW
Not only are you a retard you are an incorrect retard. FF14 is doing bigger numbers than WoW last time I checked and if it isn't then it is still way ahead of ESO.

Attached: thehousealwayswins.jpg (225x225, 10K)

The entire point is that he isn't supposed to be evil or really even devious. It isn't like he hasn't done things that could be considered malicious, because he has if you've actually played the games or even done any of the TESO questlines involving him, but he's not REALLY evil. Just a whimsical narcissist. Why the fuck wouldn't he be lel so randummbbb? He's literally a deity-tier. His wants and wishes are ultimately incomprehensible, and he can do whatever he wishes damn near.

it's the only game since Morrowind to truly care about the lore

*blocks your path*

Attached: 6613-Skyrim.jpg (1131x707, 35K)

Morrowind
Caring about established lore.

Pick one.
Morrowind is an outlier and barely canon anymore.

I've literally never even played the game. It's just simple fact that Yea Forums's general consensus on pretty much anything is always absolutely worthless.

I think you are confusing MKs fanfics with lore.
No biggy common mistake.

Just wait till Ulfric and his boyz show up at Atmora's footsteppe to skullfuck your dead women you filthy fucking piss-skinned cancer.

Since Ulfric can die he WILL be dead in the next game.
Same with Tully and Paarth.

Not him but checked and Wow is doing 5 million daily players. ESO doing 1 million. FF14 1.4 million. They're all top 5 though

>Atmora
Wat

Damn, it's almost like you should shut the fuck about giving your opinion on ESO, then.

I meant Alinor*, too many places in Elder Scrolls begin with A...

As if Ulfshit and Nordniggers have a chance in hell of beating the Dominion.

Retard nords don't even use magic.

Who cares about the population of a MMO? They all suck. The combat sucks, the quests are boring and uninspired and there are no rpg elements at all. ESO exists just to prove that Zenimax can't do lore.

Ok. What armor should I use midgame?

Where's Mannimarco

Why the fuck would I need to play a game to know the claim that "It's image has been totally fucked" is absolute nonsense when it has more than 3 millions players and two massive expansions packs

Complete fur armor set.

>too many places in Elder Scrolls begin with A...
Name three (3).

I just want to worship her beacons, lads.

Attached: 2.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

Motherfucker there won’t be a difinitive answer to who wins the civil war. It’s more likely a third faction steamrolls through Skyrim because both armies were weakened by the civil war.

dead

Why? I wanna be a heavy armor spellsword paladin, not a hunter.

Steel with enchanting and smithing on it for the entire game.

Well I mean yeah being a lich god and all

Akavir
Akatosh
Ablivion

Alternatively Heavy Dawnguard armor later depending on your aesthetic tastes.

*Hjalti

Attached: tiber_septim_is_a_douchebag_by_ysmirstormcrown_d6dzqys.png (966x1204, 248K)

Atmora
Altmora
Aldmeris
Akavir
Artaeum
Aetherius
Alinor

Easily

Atmora

Alinor

Uh give me a sec

Would dwarven armor be good?

Command and Conquer Rivals has over 1M downloads on mobile phones, are you also going to say that this game didn't tarnish C&C's reputation? Stop being such a simpleton, user.

Attached: Command-and-Conquer-Rivals.png (1087x612, 1.12M)

He's not wrong though. Doing the opposite of what Yea Forums says is usually the best option.

Yeah. Though if I were you I would download LOTDB if you are on the PC just for the Knights of the Nine Armor quests though you can download those outside of the mod.

I liked him in Oblivion, but felt like they made him too hammy and one note in skyrim. Maybe it also rubbed me wrong that you just fucking know they brought him into Skyrim because of his popularity in Oblivion, and not because of any real relevance

How the fuck is No-Bark or Easy Pete reddit? No-Barks just a conspiracy theorist and Easy Petes just an old fuck. Veronica is a mary sue lesbian.

Never heard of that mod. What's it about?

Yes, yess the Thalmor already knew Talos was a false god and we were just helping you! Those Thalmor guys having nothing but good intentions!

I’d never make an account; just lurk and skip over that faggotry

You just killed op

Attached: 1552508559992.gif (200x150, 407K)

>lore consistency
>reddit
Yea Forums truly is a shithole

Nah, they know that he (well, all of those there people + Lorkhan in some Kirkbridian meta bullshit) IS a god, that's why they want him forgotten, in their plans to undo the world.

Explain this

Well that whole fucking game is Reddit trash.

He was suppose to make you uneasy. His jokes were for him to enjoy only. I think they succeeded with that in both games. But it's hard to make the PC nervous about what Sheo will do next since we know we'll survive his shenanigans.

i'd much rather have pony references in a game over the low hanging political commentary and jokes we have today

>S
Sheogorath, Sanguine, Vaermina
>A
Mora, Jyggalag, Mephala
>B
Azura, Vile, Meridia, Hircine
>C
Dagon, Malacath, Peryite, Nocturnal
>D
Molag Bal

Attached: 54AD8E78-BBD1-4A56-B45C-851E67B0005F.jpg (1024x537, 50K)

It did because it was an unwanted, simplistic, mobile release to a classic computer strategy game

ESO isn't any less complicated or developed then a mainline TES game. It handles the original lore and the additional lore it develops quite well.

Maybe it had more to do with the setting then. I liked him alot in his Oblivion expansion and felt like he was shoehorned into skyrim and kind of reduced and lacking in personality

Legacy of the Dragonborn. Its a museum for all the unique items in the game and adds a metric fuckton of items from lore and past games which a lot of them have been hand-placed.

Its more than 200 items if I recall.

What, did you suddenly start playing the game in the past ten minutes?

Nice. Do you put the items in the museum? I'll be using Dawnbreaker so I can't put that in. I'll be using Alternate Start to start in markath and I'll start the main quest after completing the Mages Guild and getting Meridias Beacon.

no, he's Yea Forums incarnate

this fucker or Papyrus from undertale is reddit

Yeah they are all to be displayed in there. Its quite nice really. It comes with a player home where you can store your shit and have it easily sorted and add more loot variety.

Alright, cünny.

Attached: tier elder scrolls gods.jpg (1798x820, 813K)

Where is the museum?

Lore is pretty much the only worthwhile component of the series, and something worth talking about, even if the MMO's gameplay doesn't interest me. While some components of Zenimax's additions are rooted in game play requirements, they are hardly ill fitting given the part of the setting they've developed.

I know about parts of it for pretty much the same reason everyone can tell you how Argonians fought off the Daedra during the Oblivion crisis despite the fact that lore is from a book almost no one talking about the event has ever read.

Why is Alessia so low, didn't she basically free mankind from global enslavement

>Sanguine
>C tier
Söy

"elder scrolls gods.jpg"

That is absolutely besides the point of this conversation.

She also fucked a minotaur and got freak offsprings. Beastiality doesn't get you on a good tier rank.

Solitude near the Blue Palace.

I know, user. But you weren't supposed to know.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 55K)

I fail to see how that's the case. The majority of the Elder Scroll's reputation as a popular series is built partly on it's presentation of it's setting and lore and partly on it's trait as an open world adventure. What ESO has brought forward in that regard to either of those facets is on point. So in what capacity has it damaged the series reputation?

Should I bother with the main story?

I should've called it "worship", you're right but still the Tribunal literally were gods.

why not

did janny put it on auto sage?

True. It would make sense if his whole personality is wanting to purge skyrim of degeneracy.

>answer his question
>don't get a reply

BTFO

Attached: mask HA HA HA.png (530x531, 353K)

I'm not sure even the tribunal is worthy of being called gods
they're more like glorified guardians or just powerful people

i want to play eso but i'm reading what ya'll saying

i played xiv for too many hours and want to kms for it

should i just stay away

>t.gamer

Yes, jannies hate ES threads for some reason.

Fucking jannies and their Smash threads.

It's not subscription based so you can try it
the stealth/stealing and dialogue stuff feel very elder scrolls, but the combat is honestly boring as fuck
for me, the only fun I had with ESO combat was when I had some player make me in to a werewolf

Compared to FF you will absolutely love ESO. FF didn't get nearly as much hate like ESO did (deserved) but the changes they've done since then have made it a go to mmo. It's very refreshing. Everyone you talk to is fully voiced as well

That's why I put them so low. They never really did anything amazing with their powers except keep the peasants in check and worship them. Almalexia did nothing but sit in her chapel all day (also she cheated on Nerevarine pre-godhood so fuck that bitch). Vivec is higher because at least he's got wisdom (being a warrior-poet and all) but he's also an egomanic asshole that doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself. He only stopped Sheogorath's meteorite because it would've destroyed HIS city that was named after HIM.

I didn't even include Sotha Sil because honestly, what did he ever do post-godhood? As far I can tell, all the interesting stuff came during the time they were all mortals and advisors to Indoril. Dagoth, on the other hand, had a whole agenda and list of shit to do (including reconquering Tamriel) after his ascension.

i'll probably fuck with it some
is there lore and open world pvp?