Hey there B-Banjo buddy! That sure was f-funny when I made all discussion about Super Smash Bros...

Hey there B-Banjo buddy! That sure was f-funny when I made all discussion about Super Smash Bros. completely impossible for almost a year wasn’t it? All in g-good f-f-fun as we always said. You know I didn’t r-really think I was getting in right? Just a j-joke haha a 10 month long j-joke. You’re not stil mad at me or anything are y-WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING AHHHHHHH

Attached: 026F41BD-34CC-4FAD-B8C4-5138081AADA0.png (774x831, 759K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NFjE5A4UAJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry Steve, time to go into the meme coffin.
You might get a resurgence soon though!

You guys think there were people that thought that the anons posting this particular render ACTUALLY gave a shit about whether he got in smash? Like surely they aren't so dense or autistic that they thought there was any intention besides stirring up shit, or getting a laugh?

Why does everybody assume Steve isn't in anymore? There's still a chance

Another Stevefag thread, hurry up and get rid of it

The people posting the renders didn’t give a shit, the discord tranny’s that we’re running rampant sure as hell did though.

There are definitely people who memed them into thinking Steve was actually going to happen

I was both actually. I participated in Steveposting for the laughs but I actually did (and still do) want him in Smash because I think he’d be very unique as a character.

Why is Steve balding? I remember him having a full head of hair last two months or so

if only there was a board where frequently discussed games could be talked about without getting shit on for overcrowding the place
hmm

no there isn't because banjo is Microsoft's rep in the fighter pass

D-Did he die...?

No, minecraft gets a lot of games. Banjo is dead though.

youtube.com/watch?v=NFjE5A4UAJI

GUUUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH

Attached: 1561398742997.gif (480x360, 819K)

yeah we never had a swordsman before

Who said he would just have to be a swordsman? There's an entire tool kit to make use of when it comes to Minecraft.

This is called moving the goal post

explain

Stress.

You have played minecraft, right? You don't just use a sword.

Who let you out of the cuckshed again?

Attached: banjo chads.jpg (406x463, 24K)

i mean i see splash potion that works like holy water and.... axe?

what would he use?

Fuck off Stevie. We all know that SABER is in!

Attached: A5FAD9B2-1BAD-4E81-984B-AE4EE73278A2.png (800x558, 473K)

Was that your same reaction when it came to villager?

actually yes more or less. actually you make a good point, why would we want steve in he would just be another villager clone

He has elytra, trident, pick axe, axe, sword, he could probably change between his weapons like shulk and his down B could be placing blocks.

My point is he wouldn't just be another swordsman. There's enough there to play around with beyond just using a sword.

Captain falcon isn't alive.

I started steveposting just to spite annoying rosterfags and I ended up really wanting Steve in because it would have been an excuse to absolutely ruin everything on this board for like a week.

>we were just pretending to be retarded

Test
Gamer

Attached: 1559628730495.gif (400x388, 2.5M)