Are you good at Tetris?

Are you good at Tetris?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tetris.com/play-tetris/?utm_source=top_nav_link&utm_medium=webnav&utm_campaign=playNow_btm_tst&utm_content=text_play_now
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not really

describe good
i can ST stack at 15 speed in puyo tetris but my sprint time is above 1 minute

I'm sure I could impress a normalfag but I know for a fact I would get completely destroyed if I went up against most of you.

fuck no, I'm terrible

I play it everyday but I haven’t improved in years.

I used to think I was before the internet

I'm alright for someone who's been playing it almost his entire life. I've done lines in the bathroom, at school, on the bus, I'm a bona fide Tetraholic.

im not good but still better than average

maybe but I only use clock rotation because I'm lazy

I think I'm ok but I honestly only played against my friends so I've got no clue how well I'd do in a real competitive setting, my nullpomino 40 line race pb is 1:18s

I know a bunch of opening strategies for versus modes but after that it falls apart and I have to rely on tetrises which usually gets me killed. I've tried to learn 4 wide but it still hasn't clicked

Most of Yea Forums are normalfags. Hell, most of Yea Forums hadn't played Tetris until 99 came out.

That’s a ridiculous statement because Tetris is one of the most widely normalfag games there has ever been.

>tetris.com/play-tetris/?utm_source=top_nav_link&utm_medium=webnav&utm_campaign=playNow_btm_tst&utm_content=text_play_now
post your score

I'm the world champion three years running, so you tell me.

yes

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-075543.png (1920x1080, 195K)

I'm good enough to be better than anyone I know, but not good enough to play puyopuyo Tetris online. But that's good enough for me.

All time high is 400k is that bad?

I typically lose my marathon runs around game speed 10/11.

exactly me

I don’t think most people are good enough to play online PPT. Whenever I try to jump on it’s always 30k+ rating, double or single digit rank Koreans that destroy pussy daily.

even in puyo champions people hanging around starting rating can build 10 chains
puzzle games are srs bsns

I mostly play Tetris Sprint, so I'm quite fast (record is 43 seconds on 3DS Tetris Ultimate)
In multiplayer (puyo puyo tetris and tetris 99) I can win with speed alone, so I don't do T spins or anything fancy. I usually leave a two-square gap on the side, build up the matrix and spam combos, followed by Tetrises

How long did it take you to get to that speed?
I'm six months into Tetris and I'm almost there into breaking under 50 seconds in Sprint.

I've been playing modern Tetris since 2008 or so (before that I only had Tetris DX on the GB, which had truly randomised tetriminoes and no hard drop). I average 47-50 seconds, so you're not far off
There are versions of the game you can download on your computer which don't have animations and people can get sub-40 seconds on those. Personally, I'm too accustomed to the handheld layout to switch to a keyboard